[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brave New World #8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: 000.png (25KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
25KB, 666x666px
After what I promise to be the last of any major absences, welcome back to Brave New World. To answer what my surely incalculable amount of subservient fans must be wondering, my inactivity is due primarily to one simple combination, and that is Christmas and working retail. In all seriousness though, the last month or so has been nothing short of complete hell, but at last I'm relatively free, and I swear to make good on what I said last thread and henceforth update once a day at the absolute minimum, at least until I devise a more proficient schedule.

Of course since nothing is ever easy, my temporary third party form of archiving is down at the moment, and while I am not a total failure and thankfully have all the images saved should worst come to worse, all the posts themselves are currently unavailable to my understanding. The second the archive is very hopefully restored, I'm going to stop being a fucking idiot and immediately brute force a more permanent and stable solution. On that note, should anyone want a broad summary of the story so far or any specifics should you be fuzzy on certain details, please do not hesitate to ask, and as always, I am so sorry for all of my shortcomings.

All that being said, last time we were about to brazenly confront our main obstacle, Sycorax, keeping her busy long enough for Miranda to retrieve belongings she deems essential to your two's escape from Arcadia. Now, without further ado, let's begin our homestretch and finally end this eternal prologue.
>>
File: 096.png (7KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
096.png
7KB, 666x666px
>>974980
Fully prepared and ready as ever, you once more charge headstrong into the tower, looking to at long last truly get things goings. Miranda, ever the one to want to spend time planning and worrying, can only groan in exasperation as you are already off, unable to get out a single thought.

[1/2]
>>
File: 097.png (11KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
097.png
11KB, 666x666px
>>975008
Likewise once more, you blindly smack into yet another hindrance as you ever seem prone to. Things just wouldn't be right otherwise. Seeing as your target has evidently not wandered quite far and you seem to still be alive to ponder this, how will you proceed?

[2/2]
>>
>>975025
Punch to bits now, realize consequences later.
Hindrance is just another fancy word for "A problem you solve by punching away"
>>
>>974980
do you have links to the old threads?
>>
>>976490
[Very sadly no at the moment, my inept self used archived.moe which is currently down, as suptg was giving me a hundred issues. Planning to get this rectified as soon as possible, or at least work out some sort of substitute within the day or so. Last thread's post number was 854195 and all previous one's were linked in the OP if that somehow helps.]
>>
>>975066
You sure it's a him and not a her? A kick might be easier than a punch if you're aiming low.

>>974980
imstillalive.gif
>>
File: 098.png (22KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
098.png
22KB, 666x666px
>>975066
You rationally solve the problem with violence until it goes away. It can never be helped, they only have themselves to blame for not taking you out first.

[1/2]
>>
File: 099.png (16KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
099.png
16KB, 666x666px
>>977840
The air is split by an electric crack as your would-be assailant is knocked quite a ways, just manging to block at the last moment and stay on their feet.

[2/2]
>>
>>977861
Blitz them.
Hit hard and fast and don't stahp.
>>
>>978016
This
>>
File: 100.png (18KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
100.png
18KB, 666x666px
>>978016
>>978196
Sycorax calmly uses the moment to compose as you make a desperate rush, immediately readying your next attack.

[1/2]

[Next post will be up in a bit, toaster has been on the fritz more than usual since last night. On quite the bright side however, finally going to get the time to sit down and churn out a few updates today.]
>>
File: 101.png (14KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
101.png
14KB, 666x666px
>>981729
Seemingly quite fed up, she snatches you with ease mid run, effectively imprisoning you in her grip. This proves to be rather shameful once more on your part.

[2/2]
>>
>>983581
Struggle
>>
File: 102.png (11KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
102.png
11KB, 666x666px
>>983785
You strain in an attempt to escape, alas not quite so simple a task with your arms pinned to your sides. The room is thick with tension as it would seem you are at the complete mercy of your captor.

[1/2]
>>
File: 103.png (14KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
103.png
14KB, 666x666px
>>989572
Of the plethora of ways you could have possibly been dealt with, in the end it would turn out to simply be with a chirpy little sigh of fatigue and level voice as Sycorax begins speaking to you.

"Phew, well now, aren't you quite the active one? Not much for conversation it would appear, though not that I had much in the way of expectations..."

A brief pause, and once more she is the one to break the silence.

"Ah, yes, don't mind me having noticed, but I believe I saw Miranda running along with you, and she has spoke to many a great lengths about the destined arrival of her ram headed compatriot. I truly never thought that I'd see the day one would actually appear, let alone that you would so readily aide her in her longed for endeavors. Tell me stranger, do you have a name?"

[2/2]
>>
>>990078
It's been a while, so I forgot, did we have a name?
>>
File: 104.png (15KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
104.png
15KB, 666x666px
>>991305
"...I forgot."

"...You forgot? You forgot your name?"

"Yeah...well, maybe? I think I remembered it at one point, but..."

"..."

A sadder conversation has never before transpired. At least you've broken the ice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.