[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ninja Monk Quest #15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 78

File: Rin distant.jpg (6KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
Rin distant.jpg
6KB, 218x231px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNoj7zbgF0

Was...was this the end?

"What the hell?! Are you even aiming for the enemy at all?!"
"There was no option, the mission always comes first."

Your stomach...it hurts so bad. Why...why does it feel like there is a wet fire in your chest? Looking down, you see....

N-no...it can't...you...you're scared.

The myriad of kunai, Konoha kunai, sticking out of your chest seem alien, unreal. Yet a throb of pain and the subsequent cough, full of thick blood, from your mouth bring your nightmare to reality. The Kirigakure ninja holding you even gasps in surprise at the cold-blooded tactic. He tosses your limp form behind him through the air, continuing his pursuit of the foreign ninja.

The air feels so soothing, so cool as it caresses your body in breezy gouts. With a jolt to your body, another man catches you...the world around the two of you blurs as the soldier brings the barely-living prisoner back to the Village Hidden in the Mist. The shouts of the Konoha squadron, YOUR squadron, fade into echoes as you are carried into the distance.

"We can't allow the enemy to gain any information...from any sources, even us. That means taking any means necessary to silence such potential leaks."

"That hardly justifies you attacking your ally, we could have saved her!"
"She was slowing us down anyway. Besides, the mission will always come first...isn't that right, Captain Sakumo?"

If there was a reply, you would not know it. The betrayal of your comrades grows larger in your broken heart as their figures shrink into specks in the distance. In the last moments of fevered delirium, though...you think you see a flash of white amid their forms, rushing through towards you...
>>
File: RIn pray.jpg (26KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
RIn pray.jpg
26KB, 480x700px
In the manic dreams, you see brief glimpses of a hooded figure, hand plunged into your chest.
The cascading tides of the sea, flashing by underfoot.
A mossy, stone temple on the beach.
A streak of white hair...

Ka...kashi?

You open your eyes slowly, aching to a bright, sunny day unlike that you had last seen. As your eyes adjust, you glimpse a familiar figure, shadowed by the rays of the sun. His shadow over you brings comfort, his confidence brings strength to you in turn...you reach up in disbelief to touch his face.

Kakashi.

Looking over you, holding you in steady, strong arms is a bald young man not much older than you. His grey eyes are surprised, but caring. Cloaked with the sun behind him, he seems to glow with a gentle aura. Next to him, a well-dressed man points excitedly and speaks words you can't quite make out...

The boy holding you looks into your eyes for a moment as you come to your senses. His lips form the words meaningfully, as though each syllable were a treasure.

"Rin Nohara?"
>>
File: Amon the sage.jpg (9KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
Amon the sage.jpg
9KB, 180x300px
>Your name is Amon Shuu, a humble monk of the Water Temple.
>You have no family to speak of, another one of the many casualties of the 2nd Shinobi World War. Your luck pulled through when a wandering monk, Myatsuu, snatched you from the debris of a border skirmish between Konohagakure and Kirigakure with your village having been reduced to rubble in the midst of battle. You were 4 years old. The monk, Myatsuu, brought you back to the Water Temple in the marshy coastlines of the Land of Water.

>Nearly 14 years later, the Temple- your home- had fallen to attackers from the Village Hidden in the Mist after a young girl, Rin. Leaving to honor your duties, you travel across lands to deliver the merchant, Yoru, safely to his destination.
>You carry the potential for great rebirth, or perhaps great destruction, on your shoulders. Whether you realize it or not...all actions have consequences.
>This is your story, young monk. Just ask yourself...how much can one man be asked to sacrifice?

Character pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/3vzHnmkj

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Ninja%20Monk
Thread 7: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/748165/
QM Twitter: @TheRedL4dy
>>
File: Ninja Monk.jpg (64KB, 900x525px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Monk.jpg
64KB, 900x525px
The Red Beads.
Bishamon.
The Tailed Beasts.
Hiragan.

How...how are these things related? Bishamon created the Red Beads somehow, possibly with a technique he offered to teach you the fundamentals of earlier. While a thin line, you know for sure that these beads were connected to the Tailed Beasts as fragments of their essense or such. Hiragan left on a journey to discover the meaning of the manuscript he worked on, which you later discovered to be a self-penned record of Kannon, brother to Bishamon, himself.

Moreover, the Red Beads...why had you found them in the river that fateful afternoon, hardly two days of travel on foot from the Water Temple?

Hiragan had found something on his journey. You're sure of it. What he discovered, and where, is to be seen, but you have a sneaking suspiscion...

...Hiragan may be the reason you ended of finding- wearing- the Red Beads.

"Amon-kun! Amon-kun, you must wake!"

Goldie's velvet, though alarmed burble in your ear rings you from your meditative trance. You look concerned to your summoned fish as she(?) flutters in midair, her fishy mouth gasping for words.

"She has senses chakra in the forest! Multiple chakras! We are not alone!"

You carefully rise from your meditative position on the cliffside, noting the dark evening sky in place of the brilliant sunset you had closed your eyes to. How long had you been out? You sling your trusty golden staff, The Wen Qu, up from the ground in front of you and around your shoulder. You have gotten so comfortable with the weapon it feels like a part of your own body at the point.

>Tell Goldie to scout ahead, and flare if she encounters an enemy
>Paint a seal (What?)
>Use a Technique (What?)
>Run through the woods and back to the town
>Wait, and see what the enemy- should it even be an enemy- does first
>Trap the area
>Take a first strike, using Goldie to locate the positions of the chakra sources
>Write in
>>
>>974501
*you ended up finding
*She has sensed
>>
>>974501
>Paint a Speak-No-Evil Seal
>Hide in a bush

Either they're hear to kill us, and hiding would help, or they're not and Amon can just wipe off the seal and say he was taking a dump. It's the perfect crime.
>>
>>974501
>>Wait, and see what the enemy- should it even be an enemy- does first
See no evil
>>
File: 16de723f1dad8f14b9bcb.jpg (30KB, 836x387px) Image search: [Google]
16de723f1dad8f14b9bcb.jpg
30KB, 836x387px
>>974525
*here
I guess I'm dyslexic then.
>>
>>974501
>>Paint the see-no-evil seal
>>Paint the speak-no-evil seal on ourselves
>Tell Goldie to scout ahead, and flare if she encounters an enemy
>>
File: QM's body is ready.gif (492KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
QM's body is ready.gif
492KB, 226x309px
>>974546
>>974528
>>974525
>Speak and See No Evil
>Hide and wait to see what happens
>Tell Goldie to Scout ahead

Roll 1d3, first repeated number is the result
1) Nobody expects the Konoha Inquisition
2) Friends
3) Definitely not a friend
>>
File: But not for this.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
But not for this.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>974600
>2 of 3 possibilities are bad
RAILROAD. YOU'RE A HACK
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>974600
Check my 2
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.gif (2MB, 528x292px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.gif
2MB, 528x292px
>>974620
>>974611

Friendly it is!
Writing!
>>
File: Why are you doing this.png (23KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
Why are you doing this.png
23KB, 208x200px
>>974626
>Red, running Ninja Monk Quest: Shinobi Quest Shitpost Quest
>>
File: Rin.jpg (9KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
Rin.jpg
9KB, 300x239px
On your mere gesture, Goldie seems to undulate into the woods. You briefly consider if your fishy friend really understood the gesture or bravely took to the woods on her own...but the thought is quickly lost as you extract ink and seal tags from your belongings. Mind focused, you find the seals still come as easily as ever to you. With a volley of strokes from your golden brush, you've painted a handful of See-No-Evil tags. Taking a clean, smooth-edged roll of cloth you paint the See-No-Evil blindfold as well. Just as you dip a smaller brush into a previously covered pot of ink, an astounding flash from the woods scorches your eyes.

Goldie.

You hardly have any time to spare. You begin franticly painting the Speak-No-Evil Seal, only for the brush to rustle not too far from your own location...

You make a dash and skid under the cover of a nearby bush, attempting to apply the last swipes of the seal when a golden, glowing silhouette floats up and around your hiding place.

"Amon-kun, it is she! The other land friends were in the forest, she guided them here with her most gracious shine!"

Once more, the fish loops about you smugly as you pick yourself up from the ground, wiping off the ink as you do so. "Is she not the most BRILLIANT you have seen?"

"You're a star, Goldie." You whisper to the fish, who meets the compliment with a happy burble. You stand to see a concerned Shizune...and a lost-looking Rin following her. Shizune seems to be looking around the area, though Rin can't help but smile broadly on seeing you. The two approach calmly...were they not looking for you? What are they doing out here?

Just when you open your mouth to ask, Shizune sighs out loud. "So, she's not here either. Have you seen Tsunade, Amon? I can't seem to find her anywhere."

"Have you tried the bars?"

Shizune gives you an exasperated look that says it all. Where else would she have checked first? But still...the fact Shizune of all people can't find Lady Tsunade is strange. Maybe your teacher needed some alone time?

Shizune shakes her head, somewhat dismayed and very much frustrated. "I'll keep looking. I'd thought if nothing else she may be with you...where would she have wandered without us? Without me? She can take care of herself, but- Well...come, Rin, let's keep looking."

Just as Shizune turns to leave, Rin coughs audibly and addresses the older kunoichi. "If it is acceptable to you, I'd like to...to stay behind for a moment."

Shizune looks surprised at the request, even a tad confused. Though, slowly her narrowed eyes soften as she looks at the oddly confident younger girl. She glances between Rin...and you, and a light seems to flicker behind her eyes. Strangely, her look seems to hang on you as if expecting something...

>Tell Shizune you'll take care of Rin and make sure she gets back alright.
>Tell Rin that finding Tsunade should be your first priority right now. This needs to wait.
>Write in
>>
>>974799
>>
>>974799
>>Tell Shizune you'll take care of Rin and make sure she gets back alright.
We'll obviously help look for tsunade
>>
>>974799
>Tell Rin that finding Tsunade should be your first priority right now. This needs to wait.
Honestly people not understanding romance and subtle social ques is one of my favorite types of comedy so long as it's done right.
>>
>>974799
Rin is best girl
>>
>>974824
>>974802
>>974801
Rinmance is a go

Writing!
>>
>>974872
Well fuck if I had known you weren't writing already I'd have voted.

I have no desire to waifu Rin, if this is actually that deciding vote i'll be a little miffed.
>>
File: Rin Nohara.png (673KB, 1650x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Rin Nohara.png
673KB, 1650x1057px
You tell Shizune to go on ahead and search. Rin will be safe here with you for now and you'll join up with her later. Shizune smiles, nodding at Rin, and leaves as quietly as she had arrived moments prior.

Both Rin and you watch her leave, but as you are left alone only an awkward silence is left to fill the air. You glance to Rin, only to find the nerve of the once confident-looking girl seemingly shot. She gets progressively redder in the face as she notices you looking at her. You take a few steps to her, hand outstretched, but stop yourself -unsure of what to say, of what SHE wants to say, and if what YOU say will disrupt what SHE says.

In a small blessing, it is actually Rin who breaks the silence. She takes a deep breath, the color in her face evening out as she does so. She looks up to you with a more hardened, determined expression on her face.

Oh no...please don't let this be about that last...INCIDENT. You're still unsure if Rin is angry or not. Tsunade was absolutely upset by it, so by extension maybe Rin is too? You don't know these things!

Just as Rin begins to speak, you blurt out words of your own.

"I'm sorry, Rin. I swear I-"
"Amon, can we talk fo-"

Both of you look horrified at the responses, you in particular as you see the spreading dismay in Rin's face. You quickly convey the misunderstanding...and Rin actually chuckles at it. She sidles up to you carefully, taking your own hand in hers as she leads you to the cliffside where you had been meditating.

"C'mon, you needed me with you, right? Well come with me over here for a minute, let's look at the stars."

...Stargazing? Now?
Why?

(1/?)
>>
File: Rin comfy.jpg (181KB, 800x683px) Image search: [Google]
Rin comfy.jpg
181KB, 800x683px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H-RWW2ed3M

"See, that one is the North Star, the guiding light!"

Rin excitedly points to the bright prick in the deep night sky. She'd been happily escaped in the stars above for the past few minutes now, content to point out the constellations while lying with her back on the cliffside, feet dangling over the edge. She's avoided whatever it is you suspect she'd came to talk about in the first place...for whatever reason.

You sit up, gently looking down at the girl next to you. "Rin...did you want to tell me something?"

Rin slowly lowers her pointed finger until her hand is over her heart again. Her smile shrinks slightly...but persistently remains, though smaller, on her face as she returns your own gaze. She seems to be deep in thought for several moments before she speaks out to you again.

"Remember the last time we looked up at a night like this, together? It was back at the Fire Temple."

You catch the memory as it passes by your mind.

"Is...is this a dream?"
"Yes, go back to sleep. There are only sweeter dreams to come."
"Gosh...I didn't think they could get sweeter than this..."

An unexpected smile finds its way onto your face as you recall the memory, like some distant dream. Rin takes out a small necklace from inside her shirt, a single, little shell looped within its length of string. She hesitates...then reaches over your head, placing the trinket around your neck.

Her hands linger as she looks at it, then to you with a genuine happiness in her eyes. "It...It looks good on you."

You look on the peaceful scene and the contented look on Rin's face. She notices you looking and holds your gaze steadily for a moment...before the blush in her cheeks reaches a deep crimson and she looks away, petting the yawning child's head more frantically.

The memories of you and Rin keep coming back...heating your own face as they do. Rin seems to lean back for a moment. "Amon...do you...do you remember back before we were attacked in the meadow?"

She smells of flowers and the sea breeze, strangely, but you can't think about it more as she slowly closes the distance between your faces. Rin...is Rin really...does she want...

>Yes, you remember it clearly
>No, it is all a blur
>Bring up another memory of you and Rin together
>Write in
>>
>>975037
>>
>>975037
>No, it is all a blur
>>
>>975037
>>
>>975037
>"Well you were kinda close in my personal space then I started having a panic attack because the voices in my head were arguing something about whether you or Asa were better because Asa's stacked but flat is justice while I was also freaking out because I realized that one Swordsman that has a murderboner for me was there but he stabbed me in the chest and I kinda died. So it's kinda blurry, sorry."
>>
>>975037
>>
File: 1471069866177.gif (686KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471069866177.gif
686KB, 350x250px
>>975082
>>
>>975037
>>975082
Only justice in the world is big butts.
>>
File: Destroyer.gif (938KB, 178x190px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer.gif
938KB, 178x190px
>>975102
I mean it's all true. It happened almost every thread.

>>975104
Wide hips is the best.
>>
>>975104
>>975107
Wide hips and big tits. Guess who had those?

Tsunade, who's best girl
>>
File: My Nigger.jpg (41KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
My Nigger.jpg
41KB, 1033x679px
>>975120
>>
>>975037
>>975082
Ha! okay i'll second this just for fun even though its obviously not gonna win.

>"Well you were kinda close in my personal space then I started having a panic attack because the voices in my head were arguing something about whether you or Asa were better because Asa's stacked but flat is justice while I was also freaking out because I realized that one Swordsman that has a murderboner for me was there but he stabbed me in the chest and I kinda died. So it's kinda blurry, sorry."
>>
>>975042
>>975078
>>975101
>>975104
Writing!
>>
>>975120
*has
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (34KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
34KB, 380x380px
>>975120
Damn straight.
>>
>>975155
But you voted for Rinmance....

I'm >>975120
>>
>>975177
>he thinks Tsunade was ever a real option
>>
>>975177
I didn't think that the option was actually the route lock? Also I vote for what feels right in the moment for our character. Not my personal preference
>>
>>975186
>he thinks Rin, who's had no real development, was ever a real option.
>>
File: Life is Pain.jpg (9KB, 325x313px) Image search: [Google]
Life is Pain.jpg
9KB, 325x313px
>>975186
>He thinks Red would be nice enough to only limit the waifu wars to two people

Red's an asshole. An asshole that can write pretty good, but still an asshole.
>>
>>975191
I'm pretty sure red doesn't do Routelocks, it was just the vote to have this scene happen.

Just messing with you honestly
>>
>>975198
No, he does. We got routelocked out of Asa a while ago. He said himself turning her down was a routelock.
>>
>>975201
Well I meant positive routelocks, not turning Asa down.
>>
>>975204
What do you think would happen if we found Asa, burst into her room, apologized for being so thick, and professed our undying love to her.
>>
>>975218
We'd find Yoru balls deep in her because Asa is slutty worst girl
>>
>>975218
Considering her whole seduction of Amon was largely for her own gain, iunno, she'd probably laugh at him.
>>
File: Rin shy.gif (1MB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
Rin shy.gif
1MB, 500x287px
>>975223
>>975233

"Yeah...yeah I remember that."

Rin blinks, deeply inhaling several quaky breaths. She looks to the stars above, perhaps for reassurance. "I...I never told my teammates, any of them, what they meant to me. It's probably too late for me to, they may even be dead now. I-I don't want to make the same mistake again...not when you mean so much more to me, Amon."

You blink once, then twice as you try to process what she is saying. Rin's sad smile stays on her face, though you can't see her eyes in the dark of the night.

"I was left for dead by my own comrades, the same people I talked to in Konoha. The people whose wounds I healed. I supported others...but every time I did, I felt like I lost a little bit of hope, of myself. Obito died, Kakashi grew cold, and then even my comrades cast me aside when I needed them. You were there for me when I needed you...and you'll always be there, won't you?"

Her eyes glisten with what you realize to be wet tears. "The first memory I have after that happened...was you, Amon. You shined like a star, like my guiding star? I don't know. I've seen how much you care for others, f-for me. I've been training under Shizune because I wanted to be resourceful and strong...so I could stand by your side to the end, supporting your own dream...because I think I've realized it's mine too. I want to help others. I want to make this world a better place for everyone. I need to believe that good exists again..."

You feel Rin's hand on your cheek. "I need to see you succeed. I-I need...you, Amon."

"Rin, you're right. I'm just another man, I'm still weak alone. So, please...help me. I can't do it alone, Rin. I need you with me," you plead softly to the girl.

Rin goes fully red in the face, her eyes dazed, "You...need me? A-Amon, I..."
She blinks a few times then nods vigorously, "Okay. I'll keep you in line, Amon. Only because it's for yo-" she coughs a bit before continuing, "-for the group, yes."

Once more, the distance slowly closes between the two of you...the smell of fresh salt air and sand seems to fill the air around Rin...

>I can't accept this, Rin
>It finally clicked for you. Return Rin's affection.
>Mystery Box
>Write in
>>
File: let me spell it out.gif (930KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
let me spell it out.gif
930KB, 320x240px
>>975223
>>975233
Well somehow I ended up linking the post instead of my intended response.
>>
File: 212.jpg (33KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
33KB, 426x341px
>>975262
>Mystery Box
YOU CAN'T DO THAT RED. THERE IS NO CHOICE OTHER THAN MYSTERY BOX
>>
>>975262
what's with those spoilers
>>
>>975262
>Mystery Box
>>
>making a mystery box option
>not letting us know what we're voting for
>tempting players with the mystery box meme
why u do dis
>>
>>975272
Spoilers are directly quoted references to previous events. Check the archives? Rare Tsun or Rin if you find the references and threads
>>
File: 1223bd.jpg (16KB, 255x251px) Image search: [Google]
1223bd.jpg
16KB, 255x251px
>>975277
Having fun > waifufagging
I've chosen my waifu because me and Red are corresponding behind all your backs so we can have more giggles at your expense.
>>
>>975262
>>It finally clicked for you. Return Rin's affection.
>>
>>975262
>>I can't accept this, Rin
>>
File: confused.gif (490KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
490KB, 350x197px
>>975287
wat
>>
>>975262
>>Mystery Box
>>
>>975287
Hey just like me an War-

>>975297
Oh..
>>
>>975262
>Mystery Box
>>
File: Cheeky QM.gif (392KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeky QM.gif
392KB, 320x240px
>>975308
I'm pretty sure everyone conspires with Wargle lol
>>
>>975262
>>
>>975313
I was first goddamnit, IT WAS MEEEE
>>
File: Hello darkness.gif (2MB, 245x164px) Image search: [Google]
Hello darkness.gif
2MB, 245x164px
>>975308
>implying Red isn't playing dumb

He always treats me this way. Even the secrets he whispers to me in my dreams like Nyarlathotep are still meant to torment me.

It still hurts. I cry myself to sleep every night.
>>
>>975324
Have you seen the Pallid mask? Our King in Yellow awaits.
>>
>>975313
>>975319
I think I understand why every vote ties now. People just wait until the vote they want is losing, then vote. It's why they always go one, then the other.
>>
>>975262
>Mystery Box
I'm gonna be pissed if Red just blows her brains out
>>
File: triggered.gif (93KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
93KB, 600x696px
>>975321
IT WAS *REEEEE
>>
>>975333
I'm reading quests on anonkun in between updates
>>
File: mfw.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>975350
>>
File: 78c.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
78c.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>975352
>>
File: 7r6Ra.gif (416KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
7r6Ra.gif
416KB, 500x375px
>>975359
Don't keep me waiting, Red.
>>
>>975356
Oooo what quest?
>>
File: ur waifu dead.gif (886KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ur waifu dead.gif
886KB, 400x225px
>>975365
>Tempting fate this much
>>
>>975356
I'm playing Dragon's Dogma and the only reason I'm keeping up is because I have Clover on my phone.
Is it really as filled with smut as I've been told?

>>975365
Turns out Amon ate some bad food and has explosive diarrhea all over Rin. She goes full RRRRREEEEE because her special moment was ruined in such a terrible way that she turns into a tailed beast which smashes Amon. Quest over.
Best end 100000000/8 would shitpost again make it happen Red
>>
>>975366
Good neighbors club
>>
File: Rin_and_Isobu.png (1MB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rin_and_Isobu.png
1MB, 1914x1080px
>>975359
>When they both confess at once
>>
File: It's happening fampai.gif (745KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
It's happening fampai.gif
745KB, 320x180px
>>975269
>>975276
>>975306
>>975312
>>975350
Mystery Box

>>975272
>>975292
>>975319
So close, yet so far

>>975295
Probably an Asa fan

MYSTERY. BOX.

Writing!
>>
>>975388
>tailed beast waifu
I knew all that shitposting would get me somewhere.

>>975392
RIP Asa fan. mfw
>>
>>975374
Oh god is it, at first I liked it but now I'm just jumping for anything with quality
>>975392
I guess Goldie will have to be enough...
>>
>>975392
>Asa fan
pfffffft

Tsunade fan
>>
inb4 mystery box is releasing the seal and draining her chakra until she's a withered husk and then kissing her
>>
>>975397
I had assumed since one tag was literally "no smut" or something like that but I figured I should ask.
Maybe I'll be drunk enough by the end of the tread to go look.
>>
File: 1112356688458.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1112356688458.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>>975406
Stop anon, I can only get so erect.
>>
>>975408
I just went to the main page and hit top on the sort option and just picked what looked interesting and tabbed tags that fit with stuff I like
>>
File: Anbu Dog.jpg (4KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Anbu Dog.jpg
4KB, 300x169px
A flash of glinting metal streaks in the midnight between you. The dull thud of the Kunai planting itself into the single patch of rocky soil between you seems to reverberate through the deathly silent night. You and Rin both pause to eye the sudden phenomena...as Rin blinks, attempting to figure out just what the disturbance is.

"A...Konoha kunai? But why..."

Konohagakure.

You hear the hard scales of a snake slithering against the rocks, back into the depths of the forest behind you. You slowly turn to face the assailant.

In the midnight's bleak, you see the streak of silver and the smudgeon of porcelain white. Resting amid the thick branches of the trees behind you, a mid-sized figure sits amid the branches wearing a white mask in the visage of a dog.

For a moment, the world seems still...as if breathing in deep for preparation of what is to come. You've had a churning feeling in your stomach, an inkling for a long, long time in the back of your mind that this may happen.

The Roots...are everywhere.
>>
File: Rin angry.jpg (21KB, 564x314px) Image search: [Google]
Rin angry.jpg
21KB, 564x314px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV6Apkaborw

A small glitter causes you to flinch and you find yourself thrown to the ground by none other than Rin as a multitude of assorted kunai and shuriken sweep overhead where you once had stood.

Rin pants as she hefts you up to stand beside her, "I'm staying with you- we can take him together, Amon! You and me! C'mon, let's see this through to the end!"

You promised Shizune you'd protect Rin...You promised to be there for Rin...
And a promise...is a promise. With a flourish, you brandish the Wen Qu, determined despite whatever may come. With her by your side...you can handle anything.

>Utilize the See-No-Evil tags you prepared earlier
>Use a seal! (What?)
>Set fire to the trees the assailant is using for cover!
>Head into the thick of it for some direct combat! Have Rin cover you!
>Use a Technique! (What?)
>Incorporate Rin into a strategy! (What?)
>Try to escape!
>Write in!
>>
>>975476
Before I vote, a question.
>Incorporate Rin into a strategy! (What?)
What does she know how to do?
>>
File: shizune smile.png (189KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
shizune smile.png
189KB, 500x556px
>>975479
Think basically a Mini-Shizune
>>
>>975476
Damn mystery box
>Set fire to the trees the assailant is using for cover!
>>975479
She knows fire jutsus and medical stuff, I think she is a chunin
>>
>>975486
SO a shit ton of poison? Thats cool
>>
>>975488
>>975479
Let me rephrase, think what
>>975488
said, combined with Mini-Shizune but like 1.5/6 strength max
>>
>>975476
>Head into the thick of it for some direct combat! Have Rin cover you!
>Use a Technique! (What?)
adamantine binding technique
tear the trees down with one chain while going after the anbu with the others
>>
Can we vote for telling Rin to run?
>>
>>975486
So, a mini-mini-Tsunade?

>>975476
>Write in!
If he's going to keep throwing stuff at us, look out for stuff to dodge and make him run through everything he has to throw
And then something about looking out for his sword if he tries to get close.

>>975494
A mini-mini-Tsunade with wet spaghetti noodles for arms and in her pockets.
>>
Heads up, Red is glazing over...so I'm calling the thread here for the night.

Feel free to discuss battle plans or NMQ conspiracy theories until the thread start tomorrow!
>>
File: 1479987720838.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1479987720838.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>975504
>Tfw keked out of qt3.14 by leafniggers
>>
File: Bat Boy.jpg (33KB, 378x381px) Image search: [Google]
Bat Boy.jpg
33KB, 378x381px
>>975538
>Kakashi's fw he lost his crush to a bald autist
>>
File: philosophisingTrump.jpg (36KB, 680x409px) Image search: [Google]
philosophisingTrump.jpg
36KB, 680x409px
>>975545
>Asa's fw she lost her crush to either a soon-to-die qt3.14 or a sexy milf
>>
File: What do i feel.jpg (23KB, 310x322px) Image search: [Google]
What do i feel.jpg
23KB, 310x322px
>>975560
>Yoru's fw he was Asa's contingency plan
>>
File: IMG_0318.jpg (53KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
53KB, 495x636px
>>975563
>Tai's general fw
>>
File: 1478933690708.png (239KB, 517x425px) Image search: [Google]
1478933690708.png
239KB, 517x425px
>>975570
>goldie's fw
>>
File: image.gif (572KB, 319x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
572KB, 319x220px
>>975645
>>975570
Bishie's fw
>>
>>975488
>>975497
>>975499
Use the Seal-No-Evil tags!
A lot of ideas written in as well, I'll try to incorporate them in some way too!

Writing in a minute
>>
File: Anbu Dog Mask.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anbu Dog Mask.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
"Rin, cover us!"
"Okay!"

You dive for your gear and the accompanying seal tags. On the same note, Rin leaps in front of you and inhales air deep into her lungs.

Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique!

She exhales a huge, burning fireball towards the woods, razing it with a deft control of the churning flames! You think you spot a flash of white moving along the treeline just a few steps ahead of Rin's controlled inferno. Just as you grasp the tags and blindfold, you notice several glints in the night air reflecting the light of the fire.

Adamantine Bind: Release!

Gravel and chunks of rock fly as a multitude of chains -their rattling lengths sprouting from the tattoos across your own body- plow into the stone around you. The adeptly hidden kunai ricochet off of the makeshift barrier of golden chains encircling you.

You hear Rin gasp in amazement, never having seen the golden Adamantine Chains released before. But, she masks the emotion as she inhales deeply, the air in her lungs entirely depleted. The screeching rumble of shredding rock fills the night as the golden chains free themselves and uncoil in a blur. They undulate in the space around you, individually controlled but appearing to have a life of their own.

Your opponent wearing the white dog mask drops from a burning treetop, appearing entirely collected and composed. Another white masked ninja drops in turn farther down the line of vegetation. Then another...and another.

"...Find the monk and the archer. This is my mission."

Just as abruptly as the other three assassins had arrived, they've disappeared with the tiniest flicker in the shadows of the hungry flames.

You have your tags, you have your Adamantine chains, you have your weapon, you have your pack with scrolls and items...
...and you have Rin. She looks to you, composed and determined to win. The ninja reaches for a blade on his back, but visibly hesitates as the light of flames illuminates both you and Rin. He seems statuesque for an odd moment, before drawing his sword. Surprising to everyone, a glimmering form flutters out of the bushes.

"She had not wanted to interrupt you and the girl, Amon-kun, but now she sees it was most foolish of her! Allow her to shine brightly for you here this night!"

>Have Rin cover for you as you place the seals
>Have RIN apply the See-No-Evil blindfold, while you place the tags in appropriate areas
>Engage the konoha assassin in CQC, utilizing the Adamantine chains
>Use a Seal (What?)
>Use a technique (what?)
>Have Goldie use a flare to blind or distract the opponent
>Have Rin do something (What?)
>Have Goldie do something (What?)
>Attempt to evade the assailant's incoming attack and question him about their motive and orders
>Write in (?)
>>
>>977582
>Have Rin do something (What?)
Lay down cover with fire jutsu
>Attempt to evade the assailant's incoming attack and question him about their motive and orders
>>
>>977582
>>Have Goldie use a flare to blind or distract the opponent

Have Rin place the See-No-Evil tags while we play defense with the chains.
>>
File: Excited Rin.gif (418KB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
Excited Rin.gif
418KB, 245x260px
>>977610
>>977651

Seems like these two are pretty much agreed on. Gonna need more votes to decide what exactly Rin should do before I call it though.

Giving this a few more minutes.
>>
>>977685
I'll change my rin supplying cover to her placing more tags
>>
Roll 2d100

DC 75, DC 60
>>
Rolled 66, 30 = 96 (2d100)

>>977743
>>
Rolled 80, 6 = 86 (2d100)

>>977743
>>
Rolled 33, 17 = 50 (2d100)

>>977743
>>
"Rin...I'll keep his attention from you. Plant the tags around the perimeter, I'll need them for what comes next. Goldie will give you the opening you need."

You calmly hand the tags to the kunoichi next to you, never taking your eyes from the upright, still ninja. She takes them discreetly, storing them in a small pouch on her hip.

(DC 75: Pass!)
Whoever this is, you won't let them take Rin...or you. You dash towards the attacker, who responds in kind with an aggressive, dogged series of slices. He is unquestionably skilled in both kinjutsu and taijutsu -easily chaining together rapid cuts of his blade with intermittent, precise taijutsu strikes. The assassin's blade shrieks against the golden chains as they come from different angles to parry or offset the strikes. Just as you think you may be wearing him down, he delivers an unexpectedly swift kick or sweep to an opening you hadn't realized you'd left in defending his other attacks. You're forced to utilize the chains to their fullest potential as appendages, using them to both throw yourself out of the way of the flashing strikes and recover after...only to be immediately greeted by another salvo.

He's quick, quicker than you by far. He's by and far more aggressive than any you've met besides the swordsmen of the mist. But, instead of their radiant bloodlust, he possesses an unexpected cool rationality which you feel transmitted into each strike.

He's not only quick. He's intelligent and strong too. If you didn't have the Adamantine Chains, this would hardly be a contest at all between the two of you.

But you do, and you continue to parry and weave between his strikes with a uneasy grace as sweat drips down your forehead. But, you find your opening soon enough...when you throw yourself once more from a straigh kick intended for your sternum, the assailant launches a handful of glinting steel in a mere flick of his wrist rather than immediately engage you. As before, your chains plant themselves in their path, shielding you and your sight.

"Goldie, Rin, now!"
"She will shine even brighter in your time of need, Amon-kun! Watch me!"

(DC 60: Fail!)

You see the rays of light, the telltale sign of Goldie's flare! The kunai clang off your golden chains, but you hear an alarming yelp alongside the noise..

...and Rin's cry of surprise.

You unravel the wall of golden chains in a panic to see Rin encased in the rocky ground up to her shoulders, an identical ninja wearing a white mask in the design of a dog is retracting his outstretched hand. You spot his handiwork in horror the second after it happens...
>>
File: Goldie 2.jpg (10KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
Goldie 2.jpg
10KB, 300x266px
"She-she tried...to shine...for...you..."

The kunai planted in the summon fades into the darkness of night yet again as Goldie's glittering form dims...then stops glowing entirely. There is a small *poof*, a cloud of smoke, and she's gone.

The clone emerges from the ground, leaving the immobilized Rin buried in the stone and soil. He looks expectantly towards you...and you notice two things.

First, the red glint in his left eye.
Second, the sound of simmering and the smell of smoke.

You catch the detail too late, noticing the tags wrapped around the kunai you'd previously blocked- planted on the ground about you.

The explosion knock you back, throwing up a massive cloud of debris, smoke, and dust. The blast hurt, but you're still able to keep going. The stamina training has paid off as well, as the Adamantine Chains haven't even made you tired yet. The growing forest fire illuminates through the smokescreen, letting you catch the two silhouettes silently dashing towards you.

>Use a technique (What?)
>Use a Seal (What?)
>Attempt to use the smokescreen and terrain to your own advantage somehow
>Meet the attacker and clone head-on with your staff in a skill of taijutsu
>Try to evade and free Rin
>Try to escape entirely, leaving Rin behind
>Converse with the attacker as you fight
>Play defensively until you can spot some sort of opening or weakness
>Write in
>>
>>977994
*The explosion knocks you back
>>
>>977994
>Use a Seal (What?)
Vitality Sealing
>>
File: UR WAIFU A SHIT!!!.jpg (32KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
UR WAIFU A SHIT!!!.jpg
32KB, 620x349px
>>977994
>>Meet the attacker and clone head-on with your staff in a skill of taijutsu

Go full Doc-Ock with the chains while making our way towards Rin.

I hope Goldie's okay.
=(
>>
How many participants/readers are here right now?
>>
>>978069
herp
>>
>>978069
Yo
>>
>>978069
Heil
>>
>>978084
>>978087
>>978106
Mind if we continue this tomorrow when we can have a few more people?
>>
>>978128
Tomorrow
>>
>>978128
It would be leaving on a cliff hanger, but if it's what you really want to do, I understand. See you tomorrow then.

derp
>>
>>978128
K
Bonus because of this pls?
>>
File: tsun temptation.jpg (39KB, 302x294px) Image search: [Google]
tsun temptation.jpg
39KB, 302x294px
>>978140
>>978147
>>978165
Rare Tsun for those who participated
>>
>>978169
Never ever because of Rin
>>
>>977994
>>978048
I'll go for becoming Doc-Ock.
>>
Roll me 1d100, best of three

DC 85
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>980777
Should have posted on twitter, also at work so I'll pop in and out
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>980777
Rollan for Doc-Ock.
YOU CAN'T STOP ME SPIDERMAN!
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>980777
These rolls
>>
File: at first.gif (184KB, 450x358px) Image search: [Google]
at first.gif
184KB, 450x358px
>>980944
>>980855
>>980847
>>
>>980847
>>980855
>>980944

YOU WIN THIS ROUND SPIDERMAN!
>>
File: Earth Style Wall.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Earth Style Wall.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
He got Goldie.

Looking like some sort of golden, eldritch monstrosity, you lash out at the two incoming shadows in the dusty cloud with a shout of frustration. A tangled web of chains stream forth in complex, sharp angled patterns at the humanoid shapes and you watch them dart about in response.

Just where you want them to be.

In dodging the swinging lengths of chain, you see one of the bodies stumble in a direct line to the front of you. Keeping the other occupied with your golden appendages, you bury a free length of chain into the ground and pull- rocketing your body like a missile towards the unsteady opponent! The Wen Qu connects with a loud crack...splitting the medium-sized log that had seemingly replaced your target entirely.

"I can see all your punches coming before you even throw them."

A glint of red by your feet is the only warning you get to your grevious mistake. The assassin, sword in hand, swivels under your overextended body and slices the back of your ankle. You hear an audible *pop* and a flash of pain overcomes you as you try to land, but unfortunately discover the leg can't support your bodyweight anymore.

The assassin slides across the stone underfoot, coming around to strike you again in tandem with his copy from the opposite side. In a stroke of inspiration, you allow several chains to suspend your entire weight in the air just as both of their blades cut across the point you had been moments. You begin throw yourself with the chains towards Rin- still struggling to free herself from the buried earthen prison- but are diverted by a rapid salvo of shuriken...right into a rock wall, carved with the likeness of bulldogs into its face, as it rises from the ground without warning.

One of the two attackers is sprinting outright towards you like a bolt of white lightning as the other sits back, removing a scroll from a pouch on his chest. The charging one makes hand seals in a blur and you watch his right hand become encased in crackling, chirping lightning natured chakra.

You're cornered.

>Use a technique (What?)
>Use a Seal (What?)
>Try to evade this technique at the last minute, possibly counter it
>Release the Seal of Babylon
>Cut of his own line of attack with a stream of fire!
>Utilize the Wen Qu as a shield to block whatever he intends to hit you with
>You still are carrying your pack of items with you, reach in and pray you find something useful at the last moment
>Write in
>>
>>981201
>Use a technique (What?)
Summon Glub to tank, I wanna unlock the seal but at the same time I dont want to be a hypocrite for denying Bishi
>>
>>981233
Seconding this.
>>
>>981201
this>>981233
>>
>>981201
>You still are carrying your pack of items with you, reach in and pray you find something useful at the last moment
Pocket Dust OP pls nerf
>>
>>981279
>inb4 the 'mystery' ninja copies it and use's it against us.
>>
File: 1474920649105.jpg (8KB, 203x222px) Image search: [Google]
1474920649105.jpg
8KB, 203x222px
>>981296
pic related

>>981278
>>981276
>>981233
Glub to the rescue??

Roll 2d100

DC 70, DC 65

First for you, second for Rin!
>>
Rolled 36, 52 = 88 (2d100)

>>981372
I pray my burning love for Rin saves us
>>
Rolled 62, 9 = 71 (2d100)

>>981372
And caught up.
Damnit, Kakashi. Do you ever not fuck up?
>>
Rolled 66, 77 = 143 (2d100)

>>981372
We will shine for Goldie!
>>
Rolled 14, 12 = 26 (2d100)

>>981372
Well RIP Amon. What an anticlimactic end.
>>
File: DEATH INCOMING.gif (687KB, 404x189px) Image search: [Google]
DEATH INCOMING.gif
687KB, 404x189px
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d2)

QM is making two super secret rolls

1: Yes
2: No

First Roll: ThatsTheSecret.jpg
Second Roll: Not Telling
>>
>>981401
Amon fell just short, but here comes Rin to save the day.

>>981464
Well, shit.
>>
Rolled 76, 83 = 159 (2d100)

>>981372
Just gonna roll for no reason to see how I would've done
>>
File: Hamboigahs.jpg (150KB, 468x683px) Image search: [Google]
Hamboigahs.jpg
150KB, 468x683px
>>981478
>>
File: QM's Face Right Now.png (793KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
QM's Face Right Now.png
793KB, 1366x768px
>>981478
>>981464
WRITING
>>
File: NotAGrave.gif (467KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
NotAGrave.gif
467KB, 606x423px
>>981478
You could have saved us. Why would you do that?
>>
File: The ninja hounds.jpg (7KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
The ninja hounds.jpg
7KB, 211x300px
"Amon, wait!"
Not wasting a moment, you hardly notice your companion's call as lunge to the ground, dabbing your thumb against your sliced heel as you do so.

Ninja Art: Summoning Tecn-

But before you can even finish, multiple sharp-toothed maws burst from the earth around you! Teeth bore into your hand, arm, shoulders, neck, and legs...rooting you in place.

The seven individual dogs snarl angrily as they crunch their strong jaws deeper into your body. You see the clone in the distance with a fully unraveled scroll on the ground before him...along with his bloodied sword. Your eyes widen as the other assailant flashes across the distance between him and helpless you.

The dogs intermittenly growl in these last moments, already seemingly drunk from the coming scent of blood. The lightning crackles even louder with every sharp, panicked breath you take. Closer...closer...and closer the end comes every dire second.

Tsunade isn't here this time...Shizune is gone...the others are being attacked as well...

Myatsuu...Tai...Asa...
Rin...

You're so sorry it had to end like this. But at least...at least with you ends Bishamon's threatr. Maybe that is what Myatsuu meant all that time ago? After all...what's one monk's life to the rest of the world, anyway...?
Even if it is your own.

The ninja is so close, you feel the hairs on your pierced arms stand on end. You close your defeated eyes to the crackling of fire, the growling of dogs, and what sounds like the chirping of a thousand birds.

(1/3)
>>
>>981639
Pls
>>
>>981656
You already know what's about to happen
>>
>>981664
I don't want to
>>
>>981684
There is no escape.
>>
File: Rin death.gif (709KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Rin death.gif
709KB, 500x281px
Wetness splatters across your face and body, accompanied by a disturbing sound similar to that of an overripe melon being smashed open.

But the pain never comes.

The dogs stop growling entirely...the larger one gives a low whine before their weigh disappears with an audible *poof*. You feel the vaporous cloud signifying their release and open your eyes in confusion.

Rin looks back at you face-to-face and she gives a relieved smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBzUfjkdPq4

She reflexively coughs a large gout of blood onto your chest and her eyes go wide. She looks down, her head shuddering as her skin slowly pales. You follow her gaze, emptily staring at the blood-drenched hand jutting from Rin's chest amid the chunks of tissue and fragments of bone.

"Am...on..."

She shudders in a gurgling whisper, her neck twitching in a vain attempt to look up to you.
(2/3)
>>
>>981712
IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS MOUTHING "Amon...." AGHHJ
>>
>>981712
Bishamon, make the mean ninja go away
>>
>>981759
Pretty sure he'll be too busy weeping even harder than Amon to do anything.
>>
>>981712
And Kakashi, if you act now, you get double the trauma absolutely free!
>>
File: Rin best.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rin best.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
The ninja falls to his knees, and Rin's body slides off his arm with an overdrawn squelch. She seems to dangle in the air for a few moments before gravity takes hold and she collapses into you, her limp head drooped over your shoulder.

You continue to stare ahead towards the ground in front of you, unable to truly process what has ocurred. The assassin, a deep gouge in the mask where Rin had intercepted his path with a kunai, is entirely immobile. Through the slits of his mask, you see his eyes wide and glassy. The straps of the mask, partially torn from Rin's effort, tear entirely- allowing the headgear to fall clattering to the rock below...revealing a boy no older than you, a nearly identical copy of Sakumo Hatake. His mouth is covered and his right eyed -red and patterned with strange markingd around the iris- cries a steady stream of blood.

"R-Rin, why...?"

The events are lost on you as time seems to catch up to the present in your mind. You look down at Rin as a cold hand grips your own heart. You lower her gently to the ground, turning her onto her back so she faces the stars she once happily gazed at with you.

Her fearful eyes sluggishly turn to you as she twitches, shuddering in the midnight cold despite the crackling forest fire nearby casting a dim light across her face.

"I-I never...never...got...to...tell...you..."

Unburdened tears flow freely down your own cheeks now as cruel reality sets in. Rin, twitching as her face takes a pallid white color, visibly struggles to lift her hand to your cheek. You catch hers it in your own, and bringing it to your cheek she weakly grabs you by the back and pull you towards her. You oblige her, leaning in inches from her face. Several small snowflakes flutter in the air around you, others evaporating when straying too near to the flames.

"I....love...you"

You clench your eyes as a heavy, choked sob wracks through your body. The stench of blood soaks through the comforting smell of salty sea air...as you feel trembling lips meet your own.

You hold Rin tight to you, embracing the cold kiss...and her once trembling body becomes still in the winter cold. You open your eyes to see Rin's own closed forever.

The final remnants of a sad smile still lingering on her lips.
>>
>>981853
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw
>>
File: 1479268379431.png (139KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1479268379431.png
139KB, 500x558px
>>981853
Fugg XDDDD
>>
File: Rin death.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Rin death.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Heaving sobs consume you as you look down on the body of your friend...your first love, her blood pooled around your own stained knees. The young Konoha ninja remains motionless, blood dripping in a steady stream from his red eye. His eyes are empty, glassed over...dead.

As the snow falls around you silently, the last remnants of life flow out of Rin along with her blood. Your head is both empty and tumultuous at the same time...you can't think. You're feeling so much you can't feel whatsoever. Your chest hurts. Your throat feels clogged. The warm blood smeared on your own face, across your lips, lies entirely unnoticed.

None of it really matters, does it? Shes...gone.

...A love so pure, but a fate so undeserved...
There is...still time, to right the evils you witnessed here today.
There is life still crawling in the girl's veins...I can feel it throbbing in my own body.
...You alone have the power. You have the opportunity to keep that which you hold dearest...a chance even I did not. That I have worked for across an eternity.
Release the seal. Let us save her existance...together.

You stare blankly at Rin's dying body.

You remember the first time you met, how she was so embarrassed to awaken in the arms of another man.
You remember when she confessed her own doubts, her fears.
You remember the night at the Fire Temple...and how she braved through the ritual for you and you alone.
You remember how happy she was to see you alright after everything.
You remember the woods...the flowers...stargazing...

You remember your promise.

Unconscious tears drip down your cheeks and onto the ground as the precious moments come back to you at once.

>Release the Seal of Babylon...and save Rin
>Don't...let her pass on into nothingness, and die.
>>
>>981901
*existence
>>
File: 1478752034239.jpg (10KB, 211x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478752034239.jpg
10KB, 211x200px
>>981901
>>
File: Tiny Monk.webm (844KB, 325x316px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny Monk.webm
844KB, 325x316px
>>981901
Like a maniac like Bishe would bring Rin back like she was. I'll bet she'll also be a psycho. Or some other weird bullshit an old monk would thing was good on a person. A bushy full beard or permanent baldness.
>>
>>981901
>>Release the Seal of Babylon...and save Rin
I'm sorry Myatsu...
>>
>>981901

>existance
lol
>>
File: SoItBegins.gif (991KB, 500x180px) Image search: [Google]
SoItBegins.gif
991KB, 500x180px
>>981853
>>981901
>>Release the Seal of Babylon...and save Rin
Is it that time already?
>>
>>981913
Sorry for choosing wrong or sorry for misspelling his name?
>>
File: taco girl wisdom.jpg (35KB, 510x319px) Image search: [Google]
taco girl wisdom.jpg
35KB, 510x319px
>>981919
>>
>>981901
>>
File: IMG_0861.jpg (23KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
23KB, 720x405px
>>981901

>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>981919
Both.
>>
>>981941
That is not the right picture...
>>
File: HAPPENING HAPPENING.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPENING HAPPENING.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>981929
>>981916
>>981914
>>981913
>"Saving Rin"...?

Writing
>>
File: 205.jpg (31KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
31KB, 600x406px
>>981989
I told you all. That thing that Bishe is going to make won't be Rin. Your waifu died and now you're letting something else walk around with her face on.
>>
>>981996
I'm putting my trust in him, and that won't backfire
>>
>>981996
You didn't tell us shit! If you had said that during the choice I probably wouldn't of voted for it!
>>
>>982004
See >>981912
>Like a maniac like Bishe would bring Rin back like she was

I made jokes after that but I was serious.
>>
>>982004
>>982021
*but I was serious about Bishe not actually bringing "Rin" back.

Captcha skipping and auto post don't go well together.
>>
No no Rin! I didn't protect that smile...
>>
File: 393750-jutsu_1_super.jpg (24KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
393750-jutsu_1_super.jpg
24KB, 600x338px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FibpEts8Trs

Rin...please...please just save Rin.

No other thoughts can cohesively form in your head right now. All you can think of, all that you believe in, is saving Rin. She can't go like this, she can't leave you alone...

Consumed by your grief, disbelief, anger, and despair...you willingly release the lock contained within your own Seal of Babylon. Immediately, burning energy and power flows through your veins not unlike that of the fire through the adjacent woodland. In the winter chill, you burn with a fervant determination...that in a subtle sense unnoticed by you, doesn't seem to stem from yourself.

Your eyes glow with burning light as all the chakra of the universe seems to filter through your body, entirely yours to command. For a moment, you think you hear the pleading of a familiar voice, but it is quickly silenced by an overshadowing entity.

Yes...yes, you made the right choice, child. Place your hand over the girl's head...

You remain oblivious as -in the all-consuming grief you emit- your own aura slowly converts from a solid gold to a deep, writhing RED.

Her life...a love most precious, that makes life worth living
This...I return to you.

Strange markings seemingly carve themselves into your palms as -oblivious to anything but the memories of Rin echoing within your skull- you place your hand on her forehead.

Immediately, you feel a rush of force leaving your body and snap to your senses.
But...by then...it is far too late.

With the rushing, overbearing current of power, your own chakra seems to follow -draining ever so quickly as it enters your young love's corpse. You collapse onto your belly , though your hand seems glued to the girl.

Rin's body visibly shimmers with red light, steaming and emitting a scent not unlike that of charred ash. The wound on her chest glows with a red, shining liquid-like substance and slowly seals itself closed...

In your last moments, your mind returns to you. You lock the seal in a last effort of resistance...but the damage has been done. Your body feels hollowed and your eyes droop on their own accord.

As you fade into unconsciousness, you see the wound in Rin's previously gaping chest stitch closed...and her eyes shoot open to reveal churning, abyssal RED. Everything goes black...and you are abandoned to the comforts of your fevered dreams to free you from the realization of what exactly you have just set in motion.
>>
You people are fucking morons, or shitposters doing this for the luls

pah
>>
File: Amon Shuu Ninja Monk Quest.jpg (831KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Amon Shuu Ninja Monk Quest.jpg
831KB, 1200x1200px
That's it for now. Thread probably this weekend.
Twitter: @TheRedL4dy for regret, regret, and panic
Twitter will be updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning with any quest times for the following two days/weekend.

Post Thread discussion away. Did you see it coming? If so, What do you see on the horizon? What should you do now?
>>
File: Manly_Tears.jpg (103KB, 474x522px) Image search: [Google]
Manly_Tears.jpg
103KB, 474x522px
>>982097
I'm inclined to agree, I'm a Rinfag and I think we should have let her pass, as much as it pains me to say.
>>982102
I'm just sad, also did the white fang give us something or a message to pass on to Kakashi way back when?
>>
>>982102
Not trust the next demon with our waifu's life
>>
>>982102
Well, it was fun while it lasted red, thanks for running etc etc.

Don't think I'll be keeping up with it anymore
>>
>>982102
I was hoping that we would have found a way to save Rin and collect tailed beast chakra to improve the seal.

As soon as I win a waifu, you take her away. Damn you to hell.
>>
>>982113
YUP
>>
File: 1475196259884.jpg (16KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1475196259884.jpg
16KB, 240x255px
GG everyone. GG. The messages throughout the entire quest said not to do stuff like this and you did it anyway.

>>982102
>What should you do now?
Just wait to read the archive because there's no point participating if all of the important votes go the polar opposite of the way you want. Kinda ruins the fun when you're basically just watching instead of the usual give and take of a quest.
>>
File: tears.gif (688KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
688KB, 320x246px
>>982118
>>982129
You're halfway through and are just going to leave Rin like this?

There will still be chances to fix things in the future. Red is evil but not THAT evil
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>982102
Was good thread, Red. Glad to be here when it runs, for once.

>>982135
>Red is evil but not THAT evil
>>
>>982135
I was also kinda miffed about the Rin thing from earlier in the thread anyway. But seriously? I just don't like the direction this is going.
>>
>>982135
And why the fuck isn't he? He's free, now, got access to the Three Tails AND a new host he can puppet around. To boot, he can bust out of that seal whenever he wants and just leave our Waifu in the passenger seat while her body goes and murders the universe. In what story doesn't he take full advantage of things and win right now? Unless Tsunade or Minato decides to pop in for some reason, I guess.

GG, quest over, was a wild ride, anons are stupid, OP's a faggot.
>>
I woke up just to see this? I didnt ask for this.

This is why Amon shouldnt waifu anyone. He's a monk ffs and karma weight more

Good thread red
>>
File: enjoying this.gif (394KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
enjoying this.gif
394KB, 300x300px
>>982160
>quest over
15 more threads to go anon
>>
First Earthbender Quest goes towards a shitty direction, and now this one? God fucking dammit this night has gone to shit. I'm gonna go to bed and hope Shadowrun Occultist Quest doesn't shit the bed while I'm gone.
>>
File: 601.jpg (51KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
601.jpg
51KB, 938x477px
>>982135
>not THAT evil
Yeah, sure. I totally believe that.

But that's not the problem though, there are just more anons that think the opposite of what I do than anons that agree with me, so my vote doesn't really matter. The quest's gone a full 180 of what I've voted for.

I mean, I really do hate to just leave, but like I said if there's no give and take, the quest goes the exact opposite way I vote, and I'm basically just reading, why not do it at my convince and not even have to wait for updates?

It's not you, I enjoy your writing, it's just the way the quest has gone. I've been out-voted for a while now, and that's the way collective games go sometimes, so it'll still be entertaining to read, just not be a part of.
>>
>>982183
Dont jinx it anon
>>
>>981464
Also, fuck your arbitrary "secret rolls", it's just a way for you to be a heartbreaking faggot and say "It's not my fault, the dice decided".

>>981489
I guess that face accurately describes you then. Again, fuck you.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.