[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metro thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: metromap1yearafter.png (3MB, 4300x3164px) Image search: [Google]
metromap1yearafter.png
3MB, 4300x3164px
if youve read metro books or played game youll get the general idea 2013 bombs dropped in Moscow. IT IS 2014. the United Provisional Government of the Metro has broken apart and each station is a city state. Stalkers have also started to search for supplies above ground. Pigs, rats, mushrooms, moss, and small hydroponic farms have been established. Bandits have also started appearing. However many dangers are listed. Pick a station. at least 2 to play a station need at least 1 stations to start. Goal is to control metro or make safe for as many people. Ask as many questions as you want.
>>
oh and also this is when mutants appear
>>
File: banditpage.png (24KB, 912x1500px) Image search: [Google]
banditpage.png
24KB, 912x1500px
heres an example of a faction sheet
>>
>>97291
Does young metro trust this thread?
>>
he dont trust the bandits
>>
>>97291
Can we play as mutants and/or raiders
>>
>>97291

Oh shit this is an great idea.

i remember that in the book the were some really cool abandoned haunted stations that no one was brave enough to get close. But i can't remember what names those stations had. Maybe someone can refresh my memory? Maybe around Tsertanovskaja or below it?
>>
>>97291
Looks neat, can you tell us anything about the coalition of human mutants, as well as the faction that uses a cog for a symbol? I don't recognize them.
>>
the coalition of human mutants is a serius of stations that is above the ground or partially below it that is covered with radiation. The only reason they stay is because of the ring line, which fuels them. I left them because I couldnt remember which stations were above ground. The cog is the technitions i think, but the pictures are for you to use and name your own factions with
>>
>>101215
you can play as human mutatnts, or create a bandit faction.
>>
>>97291
Claiming nazis
>>
>>103650
pick a station, look up the real map and I'll build ur thing
>>
>>103660
Alright I pick Chekov. As a station
>>
>>103674
k any special abilities you want? Morale is high b/c facism? Drive for certain production? Guns? Food? Trade?
>>
>>103690
Could I do facist so low population, and hate most people. Heavily armed and value good workers, so lazy people are disliked?
>>
File: nazis.png (21KB, 916x652px) Image search: [Google]
nazis.png
21KB, 916x652px
here
>>
File: metromap1yearafterfaction.png (3MB, 4300x3164px) Image search: [Google]
metromap1yearafterfaction.png
3MB, 4300x3164px
>>
While were waiting for more people is it like any other civ where you can only do 2 actions per turn?
>>
>>103846
pretty much, you can build buildings, or do an action, or build ideology, this is good for 4chan because there is litteraly a cult about a worm that eats the earth and you get to abduct children. So their immagination is the limit
>>
need more people we need 1 more, then if not ill do bandits
>>
Maybe just post a new thread after this one dies?
>>
>>104621
Guess you could, maybe some people will join seeing it looks new.
>>
>>97291
Claiming the bandits in Sukharev.
>>
>>104702
aight
>>
3MB, 4300x3164px
Alright lets get started, two factions have risen up, first the facists, who after seeing their beloved Moskow go up in flames, started to have a distrust of the non ethnic ruskis, over time they have migrated to three stations together. One of those stations has been taken over by a charismatic man who has big goals
>>
The second faction is a small number of homeless people who gathered above the station of sukharev, fortunetly trade and contact between others has been quite common in this stop. Unfotunetly they have nothing to trade because there are no intellectuals among them. Water and resources are scarce, so they have turned to one man who leads them, and they are ready to take what is NOT rightfully theirs from the metro. They say the oldest form of government is power, and in this day, bandits are the strongest power
>>
Now its time to make a move! Attempt to take over a nearby station by force, diplomatic relations, set up farms or factories, set up trade, or defend yourself! You have 2 actions
>>
>>104947
Move up into the two Prospect Mira stations.
>>
You move, but all you have for weapons is a few PP-2000 and some knives, the residents there wont be happy you're on a raid or for colonization
roll 3 or higher to arrive safely
then
roll 7 or higher to succeed in attack
>>
Rolled 1, 7 = 8 (2d10)

>>105109
>>
>>105158
Need second roll
>>
>>105163
I was trying to combine the two rolls into one post, I didn't make it because of the one.
>>
>>105178
As your team walks through the tunnels they come across a door, open it?
>>
File: uhoh.png (32KB, 2668x794px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.png
32KB, 2668x794px
>>
>>105295
>>105302
Open it, guns ready.
>>
File: ratattack.png (45KB, 988x675px) Image search: [Google]
ratattack.png
45KB, 988x675px
All of a sudden twenty mutated serpants and rats jump out of the door after you open it, they dont look happy, they look hungry.
Roll 0-3 that: they attack you first
Roll 4-5 that you attack first
Roll 5-9 that serpents start eating rats
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>105350
>>
The serpants and rats turned on each other and you turned out ok, managed to stomp the few rats and snakes left alive. Next you head towards the station. Typically they send out patrols of about 5 men. Pick what you want to do
>>
>>105430
Rush in guns blazing while screaming "ANU CHEEKI BREEKI AV DAMKI"
>>
>>105453
the station was so large and heavily armed that they had no clue anyone was attacking because it would be litteraly the dumbest move without any intelligence.

Gaint +3 position and the element of suprise

Gain +3 morale for singing the trademark bandit saying

roll for attack
>>
File: dafuq.png (26KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.png
26KB, 1024x760px
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>105477
>>
>>105505
>>105477
Wait forget that I rolled a seven in the first post.
>>
>>105505
you come in and mange to destroy about 70% of all the fortifications, and take out all the combatants, only about 1/3 of all the citizens are left alive, and you haven't lost a single man. The name of Cheekhe B. Reeki is a strong one
>>
3MB, 4300x3164px
>>
anyone else from nazis wanna go?
>>
>>105550
I'll be VDNkh
>>
>>111216
wont be on till much later in the day, so imagine op is kil
>>
>>111216
>op is not kill
what would you like for your special abilities? Tea for trade? Diplomatic Specialtits and a education?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.