[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMPQUEST: Legend of the Seven Awoos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: lwU5hhY.jpg (157KB, 1072x670px) Image search: [Google]
lwU5hhY.jpg
157KB, 1072x670px
You awaken in a dark cave to the glow of three doors, blaring at you in powerful color. You are fully wrapped up in a cot, and feel as though you have been asleep for days. Your head is throbbing. As you sit up and look around, you are suddenly aware of a man on the phone. He is speaking loudly, in a deep British accent that carries on it a kind of mischievous quality you can't help but admire.

"Yes, yes, well, it was very lovely talking to you-- and you'll relay to him my message? Good, good. No, I didn't figure you'd forgotten. I was just making sure. Yes. Alright. Goodbye then."

The man turns to look at you. He seems pretty serious at first, and your heart jumps a little, but then he relaxes his face and rolls into a hearty laughter.

"My boy, you've made it!"

What did he mean by this?

"You're here!" He puts his phone away and walks over toward you.

"So, how do you feel? Oh, don't answer that. I know how you feel. Probably like the devil, am I right?" He's right.

"I bet you're wondering where you are. Well, I have good news for you. I'm here to answer that, and any other questions you might have!"

"But before we do that, you'll need to answer one question for me. What kind of environment would you like to play in-

>a TOUGH environment?

>a FANCY environment?

or

>a SPICY environment?

Choose wisely!" he says.

(Welcome to TrumpQuest. Consider this my Christmas gift to the board. This quest uses Google Maps to create a cohesive gaming environment for questing in. I have experimented with this format before, and the results were pretty damn fun. I actually cut a quest off short once. Didn't know if this board would last more than a few months, but it looks like it's here to stay, so I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer.

Rules:

>Write what action you want the main character to take

>If you like someone's response, reply to them; that one will be considered more

>This is ultimately going to be a very open ended quest, though I have final discretion over what path we go down.

>No lewd

>Sometimes I will have you guys vote on specific issues. For example, what door you go through now!

>The main goal is to have as much fun as possible.)

Which door do you choose?
>>
>>971932
(Jesus, that spacing looks terrible.)
>>
>>971932
it's gotta be
>a TOUGH environment
>>
>>971932
Spicy sounds gewd
>>
Spices, such as the ones Trump indisputably coats his eyelashes with every morning.
>>
File: DQsp1s8.jpg (201KB, 1076x670px) Image search: [Google]
DQsp1s8.jpg
201KB, 1076x670px
>>971964
>>972254
You decide to go through the SPICY DOOR-- and what a spicy door it is! As you approach, you can feel a red hot aura radiating from the spicy door. It swings open, your entire body begins to feel as though it's on fire, and you're engulfed in a blinding rose-colored light.
Naturally, all of these shocks the b'gosh out of you, and all of your thoughts turn to death. "I was not prepared for the Spicy Door," you think in the instant before you are suffocated by blaze.
But next thing you know, you are alive, healthy and breathing air with a robust scent of the local cooking. So your first thoughts after this miracle are not "how am I alive?" or "what the Hell is going on?" but "I just realized I don't think I've eaten in days."

But then you quickly realize you're ALIVE and HOLY HELL, and ah, your new friend is there right in front of you. "Wasn't that quite a trip?" he says.
Yes, it was.
"Well, you're probably wondering what this is all about now."
Yes, you are!
"And I'd be happy to tell you," he obliges. "What would you like to know?"

Well? How do you respond?
>>
>>972474
What time is it? Should we have breakfast, lunch or dinner?
>>
File: 3HGlmBJ.png (464KB, 455x624px) Image search: [Google]
3HGlmBJ.png
464KB, 455x624px
>>972492
"The time? Why, it's... oh, good grief. You know, you've just reminded me, I've got an EXTREMELY important appointment right now. Listen-- I am your guide through this world. Without me, you will surely and almost certainly get lost. You are going to be serving a VERY special purpose here, make no mistake. I can't believe I didn't plan this out properly... Ugh, well.
What can you do?
What I want you to do is wait right here, I'll be off to my appointment and I'll be back faster than hog's cracks. You can take my word for it. I won't take more than a few hours." Before you have time to protest, he is off faster than hog's cracks.

You find yourself in an open public square, surrounded by decidedly European architecture. People mill about, speaking a foreign tongue. You smell cooked shrimp and tomatoes.

What do you do?
>>
>>972527
go to the place selling shrimp and tomatoes and begin haggling prices.
>>
>>972552
But he told you to wait right there, are you really just going to rogue like that? What about his warning?
>>
>>972527
>>972555
Check ye ol' inventory. See if we have a wallet.
>>
>>972527
Just stay in the square. I was assuming a food stall was within visual range.
>>
File: XbA7auW.png (176KB, 1068x665px) Image search: [Google]
XbA7auW.png
176KB, 1068x665px
>>972560
This guy gets it.

In your inventory is a PACK OF CIGARETTES (half empty), a RED LIGHTER, and a BLACKBERRY-- but it's totally dead, and to your dismay, you have no charger.

>>972565
As far as you can tell, the smells are coming from open apartment windows all around you. It must be time for some kind of meal.

You are currently waiting. NORTH and SOUTH lead to streets.
>>
>>972598
Stand in on a table/gazebo/lamppost and start preaching about how the city is rigged and that you can't even carry a wallet or get food when you're hungry. This is a major problem folks. And if you bring me some food and money, it would fix my broke and hungry situation big league.
>>
>>972598
Eat the BLACKBERRY
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.