[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thamarite Necromancer Quest - Getting Started Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Bradick Davalos (2).jpg (48KB, 350x388px) Image search: [Google]
Bradick Davalos (2).jpg
48KB, 350x388px
Hello and welcome to Thamarite Necromancer Quest! This is a quest based off the IKRPG Full Metal Fantasy system using the Core book, Urban Adventures, and Kings Nations and Gods. Next post is introduction and character creation.
>>
Our character sheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MnDDcPF77zCYNaHQKKA0yw7BD3Xv0kxOQ6oUZ11O78c/edit?usp=drivesdk

Your master was an idiot. One of her thralls got caught by the Memories and they tracked it to her. Now she's dead and the damned upstart cultists know you're in the city. You will recover, no thrive. You are a servant of Thamar, and this city will be your's one way or another. You simply have to start anew.

To start off, what is your gender?
>Boy
>Girl
>>
You chose a bad time to start a necromancy quest, there are already 5 in the catalog with a minimum of 3 still active
>>
>>970452
>Memories
Fuck me, Menites
New drinking game - every time my autocorrect breaks immersion take a shot.
>>
>>970452
Boy
>>
also another general observation is that people tend not to enjoy quests based off preexisting game set with preestablished rules, it's limiting in the sense that some players will know exactly what the capabilities of the quest are and will know what they can and cannot do in the world you aim to create, there's a reason quests were removed from /tg/, it's not necessarily bad to use a system as a starting point but it needs to be adapted and added to in order to reward the player base you're gming, also assuming this isn't a one shot a twitter handle is necessary to maintain a player base, good luck with the quest
>>
>>970452
>Boy
>>
>>970519
>>970508
Your master found you when you were a small lad, raised you in the worship of Thamar. Over the years, your hidden talents shone through. She made you out of all your fellow acolytes her...
>Acolyte Militant - You may take Soldier and Bounty Hunter skills, gain Great Weapon 1 and Rifle 1, and start with a Great Axe
>Acolyte Medicae - You may take Alchemist skills, gain Medicine 2, and start with 2 Warrior Thralls
>Sorcerer Envoy - You may take from Sorcerer and Arcanist lists and start with an extra spell.
>Warcaster Champion - You start with a generic Steamjack, are a Warcaster, and gain Warcaster Light armor and a Mechanikal Sword

In addition, you can put up to 3 points into any of the stats, and must choose a Primary stat (one of the bolded ones) to increase by one.

- PHY affects your toughness, or ARM
- SPD is how far you move in a turn
- STR is obvious, add it to melee damage rolls
- AGI contributes to your defense, or SET
- PRW is your melee accuracy, and likewise POI is your ranged accuracy.
- INT is your intelligence, affects number of spells you can know
- ARC is your casting stat, and how many spells you can cast per turn. Any path except Warcaster gives you ARC 4, Warcaster is ARC 3
- PER is your ability to observe the world around you.
>>
>>970695
>Sorcerer Envoy - You may take from Sorcerer and Arcanist lists and start with an extra spell.

Int for the primary.
I assume we have three more so put it in are
PER
POI
And another int if possible.
>>
>>970695
>>Sorcerer Envoy - You may take from Sorcerer and Arcanist lists and start with an extra spell.

Int primary
2 int
1 arc
>>
>>970695
Supporting this >>970741
>>
>>970695
>>Acolyte Medicae - You may take Alchemist skills, gain Medicine 2, and start with 2 Warrior Thralls
>INT 3
>>
There are probably a lot of people on this board who only have peripheral knowledge of Iron Kingdoms, like myself. If you posted a basic summation of whatever Thamar is and the setting in general it would this quest more approachable. Also, you're generally going to be better off not trying to start up a new quest the day before Christmas Eve at 4:30 am UTC.
>>
is this Quest dead or alive?
>>
>>971472
This is on pause until after Christmas. I could have sworn I posted it but I guess my phone are it.
>>
>>971022
>>973595
Ill probably be around when he gets back to it since i am interested but i dont have much knowledge of the iron kingdomes
>>
>>973606
I have a few pdfs ready to show you when I get back tomorrow.
>>
>>970695
>Acolyte Medicae - You may take Alchemist skills, gain Medicine 2, and start with 2 Warrior Thralls
>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6amA5L-HKRvc1IzZG9MOUxsV1E/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6amA5L-HKRvSFRhdTZaV21kOEE/view?usp=drivesdk

For your reading pleasure. Update coming soon.
>>
>>979489
Never mind. Still waiting for a tiebreaker.
>>
>>979493
i change my vote to Sorcerer Envoy
>>
>>979510
>Sorcerer Envoy
The spark of magic leaps to your fingers as you remember your past. The sound of a cabinet of falling chemicals brings you back to reality. The foolish Menites are still searching the place, and if you're not careful you might suffer your master's fate.

>Pull out your pistol and fire (POI, do D3 damage)
>CHARGE! (PRW, do D6 damage)
>Use magic. (ARC)
- Offensive (Do D6+1 damage to enemy of choice)
- Defense (Next two attacks against you do no damage)
- Necromancy (Not available, no dead bodies)
>>
>>980295
>Use magic. (ARC)
>>
>>980514
When you choose please specify which type.
>>
>>980685
sorry fire.
>>
>>980685
i don't know what kind of magic lists we have so can you please tell me.
>>
I meant one of the three types above - offense, defense, or necromancy. Specific descriptions of each are on the character sheet.
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>980295
>Offensive (Do D6+1 damage to enemy of choice)
>>
>>981002
Bleed spell
>>
>>980907
sorry it took me so long to git this right.
>>
>>981002
I'll take the damage roll, but you first have to roll to hit. Choose a target.
>One of 3 Religious Zealots, 5 damage each and DEF 12.
>The Knight Errant, 15 damage at DEF 8 and with 5 arm.
>The Priest at 8 damage and DEF 12. All attacks by Menite allies do +1 damage.

In order to hit, roll 2D6 and add the stat in parentheses plus any modifiers. If it surpasses the DEF, it hits. In order to damage, simply roll the slotted damage. If the target has ARM such as the PC, any damage done is subtracted from ARM first. You always have 3 tries at a dice roll.
>>
Rolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d6)

>>982001
>The Knight Errant, 15 damage at DEF 8 and with 5 arm.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.