[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: vsco_042416ktyk.jpg (398KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
vsco_042416ktyk.jpg
398KB, 2048x1365px
Five sisters regain consciousness while chained to pipes at opposite ends of a filthy bathroom. As the sisters realize they've been trapped by a sadistic serial killer nicknamed "Jigsaw" and must complete his perverse puzzle to live, what happens next?
>>
>>970267
>perverse puzzles
this sounds fun
Tell them to strip and let them choose from a selection of decorative buttplugs and pasties to cover themselves.

when they choose, make them apply them to the girl on their left. (last one loops around)
>>
>>970267
Oh nice, they begin masturbating and the last one to cum gets the xxxxl buttplug
>>
>>970309
>>970373

Shenae was the oldest of the group of sisters and was quick to respond for the rest of them, cursing at the television that demanded they all strip. After a bit of arguing, crying, and acceptance, the pack of sisters reluctantly begin to strip, shivering in the cold bathroom as they pass on their selections of pasties and butt plugs. Halfway through the already absurd commands from the television, half of them still struggling to plug themselves, they all scream in shock and horror as they get their next command. Shenae quickly realizes shes the last one to start masturbating as her sisters had already started while she plead to the television. As each of them began to cum, squirting out into the open floor, Shenae realized she was way behind, down to the wire as her sister Kiana and her were the last ones to cum. To the sound of tears and pants, Kiana cums, leaving Shenae with the XXXXL butt plug.

>wht next?
>>
>>970391
Have them tie ropes around their buttplugs and have a five-way tug-of-war.
The winner gets to peg the losers with a bad dragon strap-on.
>>
>>970441
What's the win condition? Whoever still has the buttplug in at the end?
>>
>>970462
pretty much.

The winner also has to fuck them all to orgasm without any clitoral stimulation. If she fails/refuses/gives-up then they get to peg her to orgasm (for a total of four times).
>>
>>970491
I'll second this
>>
>>970267

What the fuck OP?
>>
>>970503
Hey, don't blame op. He just left it open to interpretation, blame the anon who suggested this. And then me for supporting it
>>
>>970491
I have to say, that's hot.
>>
File: slaw.jpg (56KB, 450x666px) Image search: [Google]
slaw.jpg
56KB, 450x666px
Bump. This is too stupid not to bump.
>>
>>981843
seconding
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.