[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zatch Bell Quest 5.5 :The Bleu background

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Bleu1.jpg (76KB, 1043x530px) Image search: [Google]
Bleu1.jpg
76KB, 1043x530px
Feeling kinda sick this week so the actual part 6 will be postponed until next friday.

You are Detective Bleu, one of New Yorks finest. You are a five year Veteran of the local S.V.U unit, you solve the most deprived forms of crime. From molestation, to kidnapping, to Rape you see that justice is served to the scum that would force themselves on the weak and innocent. These events take place nearly ten years before the events of the main quest.
You lift the yellow police tape to the crime scene. Its dark, the only lights around come from the several squad cars nearby, talk of the crime echo from near every officer around you, as you walk through the street the location of the crime is obvious by the ambulance and the white and red sheet layed upon the ground nearby.

Nearing the scene an officer stops you. "Detective?" he inquires

"S.V.U. what happened here?"

"Got a call about an hour ago about the body here from trash pickup, judging by the blood TOD (time of death) was some time between 11pm and 1am." Looking at your watch the time is 5am.

"Thank you officer" you say patting his shoulder and making your way over to the scene. Lifting up the white sheet from the body you are disgusted by what you see. A young woman lays before you dead, the first things you notice are several bruised around the neck of the victim, along with cuts on her face and upper chest. Turning around an officer is walking by, as he looks over and sees the sight the officer hunches over grabbing his stomach and runs for the nearest bust to vomit.

"Every case will make you sick" words your former partner told you when you first joined the unit come to your mind.

"Detective, the body is going to the lab soon do you want to get a closer look before it goes?"

>A) Investigate the body
>B) Ask about identification
>C) Look around the crime scene

Detective Bleu
100/100 hp
50/100 stamina
>>
>>969897
>>A) Investigate the body
Hi drachtma
>>
>>969922
Hello anon
>>
Is today episode going to be all about bleu?
>>
>>969929
Yeah, with the holidays and all I dont want to bother running a session through them when I can hardly keep 3 voters on a normal run

also Im still kinda sick so my material may be a little shit
>>
"Of course, of course" you tell the officer making your way back over to the body. This time the sheet is pulled off all the way down to the waist. The front is as described, bruised and beaten. Walking around to the other side you look at her back. A terrible and weird thing meets your gaze, a giant 'O' is cut into the victims back and within the large circle seems to be the letter 'I'

"What's this?" you inquire to a nearby officer

"We have no idea, it could be a calling card but this is the first we are seeing it."

As you are talking the body is bagged and placed in a nearby ambulance and driven off. "Detective, we found no I.D. or the like on the individual. We have a team looking through nearby trashcans and bushes for them." he says before heading off.

If only my old partner were here, he'd know how to solve this. Damn shame what happened to him... But if there is one thing he always used to tell you it was that

>A) The evidence isn't always hidden
>B) A fresh set of eyes is a must
>C) If your not rested your not at 100%
>>
>>969974
>>B) A fresh set of eyes is a must
Is this set before he met michael?
>>
>>969982
Aye, 10 years ago. Michael is 8 and in a far away state doing child things.
>>
A fresh set of eyes is always a must.

After further investigation of the crime scene, almost no information is uncovered. You get in your squadcar and begin your drive back to your station. The drive back is long and haunted with the images of the woman you have just seen. Her image brings back memories of the dozen of other cases you have seen that were so similar to it.

Your drive leaves you pretty tired as you arrive at the station. You get to the main room, where all the detectives come to collaborate on cases. Several of your colleagues aknolage you and give you nods as you walk into the room. You grab the attention of several officers under you and tell them the details of the case. As you finish speaking they leave the room to return to their desks in separate parts of the building. You look around the office for your partner, they are nowhere to be found. Then you remember before you left they said they were going to take a nap in the squad bedroom after the latest 36-hour shift

You make your way up to the bedrooms, the happiest place in the station where the overworked detectives can rest their heads in the occasional down time between cases. Looking through the beds you find your partner.

>A) A newbie detective who is fresh to the squad, you have to teach her the ropes to the job. Her name is Jess and while she does listen to everything you say and takes your advise to heart she does occasionally go off on her own and get in over her head sometimes.

>B) Another skilled detective like you. He transfered in from the Narcotics division a while back after his cover was blown. Detective Pierce is most likely the most athletic man in the station even if you two don't always see eye to eye.

>C) Detective Lowe, the most veteran Detective in the station. He gets his job done most of the time but he isn't happy about it, after years of this job he has become cold and hardly reacts to the worst of humanity and expects you to do as he tells you most of the time
>>
>>970071
>>>A) A newbie detective who is fresh to the squad, you have to teach her the ropes to the job. Her name is Jess and while she does listen to everything you say and takes your advise to heart she does occasionally go off on her own and get in over her head sometimes.
>>
You walk up to the newbie Detective Jessica Cappa, a squirrel girl who always try's to put her best foot forward. You lean over her bed and give her a gentle shake to wake her up.

"Ahhh! What!" She says with a slight shriek as she falls out of the twin bed.

"C'mon Jess we have work to do." You say offering a hand to the woman on the floor.

Taking your hand the young woman smiles "Oh, Morning Bleu, is it time for work?"

"Yes ma'am its 6am time for work." You say pulling her to her feet. "We have a case "

A light comes to her eyes "Your gonna let me work this one right? Desk duty is really shit." She says.

"Sure thing Jess we are going to need all the help we can get on this one."

>Will be back Monday with Part 2 of the Bleu Sidestory.

Also, whenever a holiday or event happend that may hinder the actual quest I will run a short sidestory quest in place of it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.