[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthday Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 19

File: 1p.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1p.png
11KB, 500x500px
Congratulations anon, it’s your birthday! No one came to it though, but there has to be stuff to do in your room right? So choose something
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>969109

Let's furiously masturbate to the medieval weaponry!
>>
>>969109
let's take a hit off of that bong pointed out the window
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>969109
>get arms
>>
File: MFC.png (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MFC.png
5KB, 500x500px
>>969118
You use the bongscope, a bong that also works as a telescope, and decide to look at the only thing out there, Middle Finger Castle, everyone thinks miracles happen there, you don't, but you say you do so they can be your friends, this way of thinking is probably why no one came to your birthday party.
>>
>>969152
spy on your "Friends"
>>
File: Mick.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mick.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>969235
You use the front window to see how your friends are doing, without even using the bongscope you can see Mick in front of you, waiting there, not saying anything with a stupid grin on his face. He then tells you to go to Middle Finger Castle so you can be happy forever, wich is an oddly specific thing to mention, you ignore him.

You then bring the bonscope to look at your other neighbors, but Mick is still there, blocking the view.

And he tells you again to go to MFC, so you can be happy forever.
>>
>>969346
While you wait in your room you decide to look at the only poster in it:

It’s a poster of your favorite Body Part Monster Crew, Scorpion Torso Girl! When she was a little torso a tragic accident happened that fused her with a scorpion. She wears a fake head so she’s not mistaken as a Torsorpion, wild creatures that look similar to that of a torso and a scorpion.
>>
File: Scorpion Torso Girl.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion Torso Girl.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>969374
>>
File: Ghost Banana.png (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Banana.png
6KB, 500x500px
While you wait some more, you notice a weird banana on the floor, it somehow begins to talk:

I am Ghost Banana, of the Ghost Banana kind, my tribe has been kidnapped on Middle Finger Castle, don’t trust anybody about what they tell you, it’s all horrors in there, they forced us to be slaves 24 hours a day, we may be ghosts but we get tired you know, these are in fact my lasts words, as I barely escaped MFC, please… save.... my tribe… they’ll give you ghostly stuff if you save them, which you can sell for lots of money… which you can then trade for Body Parts Monster Crew merch…

...goodbye...

Ghost Banana fades away.
>>
File: ghost Ghost Banana.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ghost Ghost Banana.png
9KB, 500x500px
Ghost Ghost Banana fades in.

He begins to talk:

It seems that I'm now linked to you anon, I'll go with you in whatever adventure you decide to go from now on, but please consider saving my family, I can be of great help if you get in trouble, I could tell you what I can do but it'll be convenient if I dont.
>>
>>969411
Uh, ok then. To MFC we go! But first, grow a dick.
>>
>>969411
But you're not supposed to work on your birthday.
Save the quest til tomorrow.

Today we fap to Scorpion Torso Girl and practice HEMA and archery in our room.
>>
File: G night.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
G night.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>969479
We have a dick anon, it's just too small

>>969524
Anon finally decides to go to MFC to see what is there, but it's his birthday, so he leaves that for tomorrow, today he'll fap to his favorite Body Part monster and go to sleep, which he does.
>>
>>969648
Time to go to MFC, anon wakes up and prepares all his stuff, this will be a long journey, anon goes outside. Mick is still there, Ghost Ghost Banana thinks he's a weirdo, you on the other hand want to be accepted as his friend so you say nothing about his odd behaviour.
>>
File: chinese_repeating_crossbow.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
chinese_repeating_crossbow.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>969684

Go and buy a chinese repeating crossbow. You will never know when you will need extra firepower.
>>
>>969719
As of now you don't have money, there are a few weapons in the bag anyway (the ones in the first image)

Anon leaves Finger Town, and follows a path that is suppossed to reach MFC
>>
File: Weird thingo.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Weird thingo.png
13KB, 500x500px
But he encounters a weird man blocking it, he tells him that he won't leave the town, as he has to pay his taxes and work in whatever shitty job anon has, he's right. Ghost Ghost Banana notices a weird fire in his hand.
>>
File: hit.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hit.png
15KB, 500x500px
>>969912

The man throws said fire at you, which hits your bag directly
>>
File: stuff.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
stuff.png
12KB, 500x500px
Your bag is on fire! You have to save something before they burn away!

There is: A sword, a spear, a bow and arrows, and your favorite poster of Torso Scorpion Monster Girl.
>>
>>969928
>Torso Scorpion Monster Girl.
Joke's on you weird man.
Metal doesn't burn. And wooden weapon parts are easy to fabricate.
>>
>>969955
This is not your normie fire, this is weird fire.

Yes it's a fucking excuse to just choose 1 thing, why did I put more than one then? uhhh

I'll continue tomorrow if I can
>>
>>969928
>Torso Scorpion Monster Girl
We can fight with our fists, and we can't afford to lose that.
>>
>>969964
Still voting for the poster tho.
That thing is special edition, complete with cumstain patina.

We can use it to distract baddies while we club them.
And maybe use it to make a peep-show for money.
>>
Torso girl poster.

Monk class using Hand to Hand = Best Class
>>
File: Giggle.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Giggle.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>969928
>>969955
You manage to save your favorite poster of Torso Scorpion Monster Girl, this makes you so happy that you show it to the man. The man thinks you're mocking him and prepares another weird fire on his hand and begins running towards you.
>>
File: The mighty ghost banana peel.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
The mighty ghost banana peel.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>971301
Luckily for us, Ghost Ghost Banana activated his skill 「Ghost Ghost Banana Peel」, which spawns a banana peel at anyone that enters our personal space bubble without anon's permission. It has a 20 minutes cooldown and only one can spawn at a time.

Weird man is left unconscious after the fall, he seems to have a ring on his left arm, do we take it or do we continue with our journey?
>>
>>971304
LOOT LOOT LOOT
>>
>>971304

Loot him and jam a stick/rock/banana peel to his ass. Nobody shall mess with the birthday boy!
>>
File: ring.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ring.png
10KB, 500x500px
>>971349
>>971304
Anon loots the man, who resembles a huge finger, and takes his ring. You can now summon a small ball of weird fire.

You also stick the banana peel on his ass.

Anon continues through the path.
>>
File: inn.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
inn.png
13KB, 500x500px
Anon encounters an Inn, he goes in and a cute bartender welcomes him.

There are also 2 more weird fingermen inside, they somehow haven't noticed anon yet.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>971397

Let's impress the cute bartender with our poster of Torso Scorpion Monster Girl!
>>
>>971397
Flirt with bartender
Get ghost banana to give her ghostly sensations between her legs, making her feel all warm and tingly, thus more receptive to our advances.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>971401
rolling to prevent utter ruin.
>>
File: cuto girlo.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cuto girlo.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>971401
>>971407

You sit right to the fingermen, they may be after you, but you've found a potential mate and you have to take the chance. The fingermen seem to mind their own business.

You notice how the girl looks cuter and more detailed now that you're closer. You start making eye contact with her and crack a smile, everything is going smooth... then you show her your precious Scorpion Torso Monster Girl poster, and she tells you that her favorite Body Parts Monster Crew is Nostriwl, suddenly you feel sick, everyone knows how Nostriwl was what started the decay of the franchise, you don't want to be seem with someone with such poor taste, so you start to look away and order some water.

While refreshing yourself you overhear the fingermen talking:

>He must be taking his time with the criminal, I bet he doesn't have a face anymore, you know how he is.

>He just takes his job too seriously, he's nice at parties, once he used his ring to make some nice fireworks, it took the ring a week to recharge, so he had to fight with his fists, he looked way happier fighting like that.

>We should go and check.

The fingermen are going to find their uncounscious mate outside, what do? Your ghost banana peel is almost recharged.

FIGHT:

>A) Charge your ball of weird fire and throw it to the tall finger, while the other reacts punch him in the face. There are a few tables if you need cover.

>B) Wait for your ghost banana peel while drinking, then do option A, though they may leave in any moment.

RUN:

>A) Drink your water, then leave, risk of confronting the 3 of them in the future.

>B) Tell them they suck at their job, how stupid they look, why are they naked with their buttholes in sight, and what the fuck is their problem with you, they may not answer nicely.

Variants of these options allowed, throw a 1d100 and choose.
>>
Rolled 65, 77 = 142 (2d100)

>>973538

> WE FIGHT! We charge up our ball of weird fire and throw it into the tall finger's,face while the other reacts we punch him in the face with our awesome martial arts powers. If we need cover, we hide behind the tables. Also, try to impress the girl while we fight, she might have shit taste, but she still tastes good herself, and if we can score, we score.
> We can handle these Fingermen on our own, let's have ghostly banana ghostly sensations in between her legs so she's extra impressed with us.

> 1st roll is to fight, 2nd roll is to impress the girl enough to sleep with us.
>>
>>973567
I'll support this.

The idea is to fuck the girl so hard that she admits that STM is best girl and that Nostriwl sucks eggs.
>>
>>973588

Yes, it is our duty as a somewhat righteous bro-dude to convince her that Scorpion Torso Monster Girl is the best! If happy reproductive fun-times are what it takes, so be it!
>>
>>973567
>>973588
>>973596

> Shit taste. Nostriwl is obviously the best, but I agree with everything else.
>>
Good thing we're white and not a nigga
>>
File: why did i draw so many panels.png (58KB, 500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
why did i draw so many panels.png
58KB, 500x1500px
Anon charges up his ball of weird fire without being noticed and throws it to the tall fingerman, while the other one tries to understand what's happening you punch him in the face, really hard. Anon takes cover in case they do something, GG Banana tells you their reaction:

>They've been mildly damaged, at least the tall one, the one you've punched has began to cry in pain, he doesn't look like he wants to fight, although his tears are going upwards. Also the girl looked at you weirdly while doing all that manly stuff.

The tall finger gets up, and GG Banana tells you he's spawned a huge ass spear. Fingerman Pinky begins to talk:

>You're screwed.

>(Fingerman Index continues to cry)

What do? Ghost Banana Peel is back.

>A) Ignore Index and confront Pinky, trying to get him close and using the peel to make him fall, finishing him with another fire ball. Pinky has a huge range with his spear.

>B) Ignite the table with weird fire and throw it to Pinky, while he evades it throw another fire ball (it gets weaker everytime).

>C) Show Index your Scorpion Torso Girl poster to make him happy, hope Pinky doesn't make you Swiss cheese.

Roll the dice and make a decision.
>>
>>979174
>C) Show Index your Scorpion Torso Girl poster to make him happy, hope Pinky doesn't make you Swiss cheese.
>>
>>979174

Made a new thread, this one is getting buried >>979186
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.