[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU WAKE UP AS A GIRL QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: 4567898765.jpg (91KB, 1012x423px) Image search: [Google]
4567898765.jpg
91KB, 1012x423px
I’ve been up all night and I need to get my sleeping pattern back on track by staying up for the next ten hours at least. So I’ll run a quest until then. What will it be about? Well the only thing I’m qualified to write about of course: YOU WAKE UP AS A GIRL QUEST.

The quest title pretty much says it all. Without any further ado let’s get started:

I’m going to guide this along, but also let you anon’s and the fate of dice rolls decide the course of this quest.

The setting which this story takes place is:

A) A science fiction dystopia
B) A medieval fantasy
C) Inside a virtual reality game
D) Contemporary setting with magical realism

I’ll wait twenty minutes and go with the most voted. If no anons vote I’ll decide.
>>
All a every day
>>
>>968434
>D) Contemporary setting with magical realism
>>
>>968449
this
>>
File: 4567890-09876.jpg (88KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
4567890-09876.jpg
88KB, 600x400px
The Quest will take place in a contemporary setting with magical realism in it. With that established we might as well dig in:

Our story begins with you running away from your old life. You took all the money you’d saved up, and as much as you dared from the only remaining family you had left, and went out into the night; first you took a cab, then several trains, and then finally an airplane. The further away from home you traveled the more your old life and all the problems which came with it seemed to fall away as if none of it ever really mattered.

Now you would make a fresh start. One where you could decide who you wanted to be. You just hope you could overcome one of your worst traits, the one that started all this trouble in the first place:

Roll 1d10

1-3 – GREED
4-6 – GLUTTONY
7-9 – LUST
DUBS – WRATH
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>968462
>>
File: 456789876.jpg (80KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
456789876.jpg
80KB, 560x415px
Gluttony. Of course of all the sins it had to be this one. Maybe in your new life you wouldn’t be such a fat sack of shit. You’re used to the way people look at you by now. Even when your boarded the plane you spotted the usual disgusted looks; initial shock, thinly disguised revulsion; the odd sympathetic gaze. You hoisted yourself into your seat, thankful the one adjacent to you is empty. The air-conditioning on the plane is better than the last one, but that doesn’t stop you from sweating, red-faced, having just eaten but still hungry. You’re determined to go on a diet as soon as you get to your destination. As the plane takes off you take out your emergency bag of chicken tendies and finish them up within a few small hand gestures. As you eat you remind yourself that you’re not all bad, and that your greatest trait is your:

Roll 1d10

1-3 : INDEPENDENCE
4-6 : LOYALTY
7-9 : SENSE OF HUMOUR
DUBS : REBELLIOUSNESS
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>968470
>>
File: 230498234234.jpg (8KB, 178x134px) Image search: [Google]
230498234234.jpg
8KB, 178x134px
Independence. Even when your no good piece of shit family gave you no choice but to leave home, treated you like dirt, giving you the most responsibility for the least respect; you kept your independence through it all, and its exactly that which gave you that final strength to leave your old life for this new one. Wherever your new life is going to take you at least you know you’ll face it with an independent mind set, never afraid to be a lone wolf and do your own thing.

The plane is high up in the air now. There’s no going back, is there? No, there’s still time to back out, to go back to your family; to beg for forgiveness and vow you’ll pay the money back. Now you think about it if they hadn’t of done that one thing you wouldn’t have left in the first place, they:

(last one before we move on to the actual story. This character gen will help; promise.)

Roll 1d10

1-3 : TREATED YOU LIKE A SLAVE IN THEIR HOME

4-6 : MADE SURE YOU KNEW YOU WERE ALWAYS SECOND BEST TO YOUR SISTER

7-9 : RUINED YOUR ONLY CHANCE AT MAKING A GOOD FUTURE FOR YOURSELF

DUBS: TRIED TO MAKE YOU COMMIT A CRIME AND TAKE THE BLAME
>>
File: 1482225193021.jpg (3KB, 96x75px) Image search: [Google]
1482225193021.jpg
3KB, 96x75px
Just noticed how dubs doesn't count in any dice roll. Fuck it live and learn.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>968482
>>
File: 4923840923.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
4923840923.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
They made you a slave in your own home. You cooked, you cleaned, you made sure your mother and father, your older brothers and sisters had everything you could give and yet they gave you nothing in return. In that time not a single one of them thought to help or speak up on your behalf. It’s no wonder you ate yourself into obesity.
Not ten minutes after the plane is in the air do you start to fall asleep…
You close your eyes for an instant. When you open them again you’re sure you’ve slept for a good while yet the moment between sleeping and waking feels instantaneous.

You look around you. It’s night outside the plane and you’re still in the air. All is quiet. Most people are asleep. You can’t really tell from where you sit at the back of the plane, nestled into the utmost corner by the window.
It is only now do you notice there is a woman sat next to you where before there was a vacant seat. It’s dark on the plane, the lights turned down low, but even now you can see how beautiful this woman is as she sits with her head back, eyes closed. It’s impossible not to notice her DD-sized cleavage which lay amply nestled in a baby pink tank top.

“Looking for something?” she says.

Her eyes open, she smiles, looking at you.

>Hard not to
>Wasn’t looking at anything
>ignore her
>other
>>
>>968505
>>Hard not to
>>
File: 4092842.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
4092842.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
“Hard not to.” You say.

The woman snickers.

“What brings you to Sunset Town?” she says.

“Where?” you say.

She sits up a little more, really looking at you.

“Sunset Town? That’s where this plane is headed. You know that, right?” she says.

Now you come to think about it you don’t remember even choosing your destination.

“Oh, I get it. Very funny.” Says the woman.

She sits back and closes her eyes again.

>Tell her you’ve never been to Sunset Town before (INDEPENDENCE)

>Say nothing. Worry about Sunset Town when it comes. For now just look at her boobs. (GLUTTONY)

(I’ll use your choices to inform things to come)
>>
>>968530
>>Tell her you’ve never been to Sunset Town before (INDEPENDENCE)
>>
>>968535
Seconded
>>
File: saddarkpoolgirl.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
saddarkpoolgirl.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>968530

>>Tell her you’ve never been to Sunset Town before (INDEPENDENCE)

"Is some kind of beach town that popular during the Summer or what? I just... picked the first plane away from my hometown because reasons."
>>
File: 007.png (256KB, 584x831px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
256KB, 584x831px
>>968530

Flat is love, flat is justice!
>>
>>968530
>>Say nothing. Worry about Sunset Town when it comes. For now just look at her boobs. (GLUTTONY)
Defeat your Gluttony by replacing it with Lust.
Sex burns more calories than jogging anyway.
>>
>>968530
>Say nothing. Worry about Sunset Town when it comes. For now just look at her boobs. (GLUTTONY)
>>
>>968535
Supporting
>>
>>969183
Seconded
>>
>>969674

>>
Let's not be an ass so we get yuri love later. Anyway INDEPENDENCE won
>>
>>968530
indie pen dance
>>
>>971448
>"Hard not to." You say.
>The woman snickers.

She obviously wanted it.
>>
File: 3073534788_f4eb98b393.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073534788_f4eb98b393.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
>>972068
>>
>>968530
>>
>>968530
>>
>>996985
NIGGER IT'S BEEN 8 DAYS WHY EVEN BOTHER.
>>
>>997136
i dont know why not?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.