[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Elements 1: Welcome to the World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-12-23-00-32-35-1324895715.jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-23-00-32-35-1324895715.jpg
13KB, 284x177px
As you stare out the window, a huge blow-up Eevee crosses your field of vision. Its smiling face covers up about a hundred people below as it passes. People whoop and holler as the final float goes by, but the festival hasn't ended: it's just the beginning. A sigh escapes your lips. You're not sad, no, not at all. You're nervous. Today is the day that you get to get your first pokemon! Well, that's not entirely true... You've always had Fox: a female Vulpix that your dad left you before running off to god knows where. You were five. Twelve years later and you're living with your sister on Kun island in a two bedroom apartment.
This is the Elos region: a group of 8 islands that all worship the Eeveelutions. The lore of the islands goes like this: a man once housed all nine Eeveelutions. He treated them as his own children, raising and training them in his own backyard. No one knew who this man was when he first began. All they knew was that he had sailed to Kun from a distant land and made his home. No one knew who he was until he had taken his Eeveelutions and defended the island from the imposing threat of a rogue pokemon, sacrificing himself and his pokemon in the process. No one knew this pokemon's name and it had never returned since.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
Kun, being the ninth island in the middle, had been dubbed "Eevee's island" after the man. It is said that each island, all harboring a different habitat is guarded by each of the Eeveelutions who died protecting them.
Huo: guarded by Flareon.
Moab: guarded by Vaporeon.
Ila: guarded by Leafeon.
Raiden: guarded by Jolteon.
Eira: guarded by Glaceon.
Nerezza: guarded by Umbreon.
Achak: guarded by Espeon.
Chepi: guarded by Sylveon.
Though the Eeveelutions are not native to Elos, each leader of their island houses their respective Eeveelution proudly, and you're ready to take on the challenges of your journey. You've lived here since you were 11, your mother staying back home in Kalos to take care of your grandmother. She was really overprotective and never let you venture outside of your town. Your sister was 18 when she decided to go on her own journey: a.k.a. move out and do whatever she wanted in her own place: a.k.a. screw random dudes and kick you out of the house all the time. Your mother protested quite a bit, but your sister was stubborn and said she was going no matter what. She'd saved up money from her part time job that she'd had for three years and had enough to take a boat to Elos and plant her roots. Your sister was lucky: she could find a job anywhere. But you?
Are you a girl or a boy?
>>
>>967987
>Boy
>>
>>967987
>Boy
>>
>>967987
Futa
>>
Great! You're a boy. A few more questions are in order.
How tall are you? (Roll 1d100)

What kind of build do you have? (roll 1d100)

What color are your hair and eyes?

What is the color of your skin?
>>
Rolled 53, 35 = 88 (2d100)

>>968116
Brown hair and black eyes
And tanned skin
>>
Rolled 26, 11 = 37 (2d100)

>>968116
Average, about 5' 10"

Completely average. Not strong nor weak, average build. Kind of person who is completely unnoticeable and easily forgettable.

Brown eyes, brown hair of short length.

Caucasian, light.
>>
Rolled 37, 60 = 97 (2d100)

>>968116
platinum blonde hair

Light green eyes

good tan on our skin
>>
Great! You have brown eyes and short, brown hair. You have tanned skin and are of average build.

Which one of these suits you?
>Power
>Success
>Love
>Justice
>Friendship
>>
>>968187
>Friendship
>>
I'm going to be waiting at least 5 minutes for voting from now on to get started. I'll go by most votes, but I'll also try to be fair. Once this gets started, you are able to choose more than one option and you'll always be able to fill in your own option. I'm going to take everything into account and try to be as fair as possible. Lewdness is appreciated and definitely accepted :)
Also, hi, I'm Hippy. I hope you guys have fun!
>>
>>968187
>>Power
>>
Roll for me please!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>968216
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>968216
>>
(Lower was friendship, higher was power)

Growing up, you were friends with the few neighbor kids that hung around Dendemille town. There weren't many, but you grew up with them and they were important to you. However, once they had turned 10 they were allowed to go on their adventures. Your mother thought that was silly, "They're too young! They're going to get hurt". Even though there had been many kids that age going on their adventures, your mother wouldn't have it. You'd have to be at least 16 before you'd be able to go anywhere. When you moved with your sister, she'd set down a rule that you would need to settle for at least three years before you could go on your adventure, just to appease your mother's wishes. You'd taken time to venture around the island and meet some of the locals and even landed a part time job stocking the local grocery store, being that your sister was friends with the owner. It was only a matter of helping with the bills and saving for your adventure. You finally felt ready. Like this was the right time. You're so excited to meet another pokemon and some friends!

Which of these is your strong suit?
>Cooking
>Fashion
>Academics
>Athleticism
>>
>>968260
>Athleticism
Let's go for a change of pace.
>>
>>968260
>>Athleticism
>>
Roll for athleticism and also choose a second option please!
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>968278
Uh... okay.
>>Academics
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>968278
>Athleticism

Why do we have to pick a second option?
>>
>>968281
Hoping it's a primary/secondary thing and not just 'roll for superiority'. That would suck.
>>
>>968284
Especially since no one actually wanted to vote for Academics. If that's the case, I think I'm out.
>>
It's secondary. Athetics is going to be the main one. I just wanted a roll for a secondary skill that you're more decent at than anything else (besides athleticism of course)
>>
There wasn't much to do growing up, but you did love to run. You weren't much of a weight lifter, but you could carry a good amount easily. The neighbor kids loved to play Pumpkaboo ball and Hoopa hoop. It didn't matter if sweat was pouring down your face: you loved climbing trees.
You weren't so bad at academics either. While you didn't stand out from all the others, you didn't suck either. It was like common sense. You either had it or you didn't, and you had it.

The sounds of the festival outside catch your attention. It's almost time to get a new pokemon! Your sister has a meowth, but he's lazy and not much of a training partner. Now your Vulpix could finally train for real!
In your excitement, you turn and almost run right into your sister, Andy.
"Gee, feel like running a marathon again?" She shakes her head. "I never understood why you kids want to go on your adventures so bad. You just turned 17 and you still act like an idiot." She sighs, but then places her hand in your hair, ruffling it. "Oh well. Good luck! I'll be having my own adventure here... With lots and lots of wine. Make sure you don't leave without packing a few things, or showing me your new pokemon, ____"

What's your name?
>>
>>968299
Max
>>
You turn to leave.
"Max." Turning back around, you notice your sister throwing a pokeball into the air and catching it into her hand. "Forget something?" She tosses it to you, it landing in your outscretched palm. You grin.
"Alright! We'll get a new friend today and I can finally start my adventure!"
Andy rolls her eyes. "Idiot."

The street is packed with people, all of them laughing and grinning. The festival only happens once a year, afterall, and brings with it change. It's a funny feeling. You're going to get a new friend, yet you feel slightly hesitant. You'd never really been out on your own before, not like this.
A smile creeps across your face as you tap your pokeball. Fox comes out looking excited. She makes a small noise before prancing around a bit. At least she doesn't seem nervous.
A sharp knock to the your back comes out of nowhere.
"Oof!" a young girl falls to the ground.

>Hey! Watch it!
>Are you okay?
>Extend a hand
>Something else
>>
>>968307
>>Extend a hand
>>Something else
"gotta be more careful around there, it might be a bit early now but once the drinks start flowing then everyone is going to be bumping into each other and if you're having trouble now I don't envy you later tonight."
>>
>>968307
Supporting >>968320
>>
You extend your hand out to the girl. "Gotta be more careful around there, it might be a bit early now but once the drinks start flowing then everyone is going to be bumping into each other and if you're having trouble now I don't envy you later tonight."
She looks up and blushes "I-I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to. This-this pokemon just started chasing me!" Her hands are pressed up to her face and she looks like she's going to cry. You feel like an idiot with your hand extended, but you don't want to leave her on the ground.
"What kind of pokemon was it?"
She looks up again. "Houndoor. Have you seen one before?"
"Why would you anger a Houndoor??" you yell over the music that has started playing.
"Well don't blame me! I just wanted to pet him!"
You roll your eyes. Gee, girls could be a pain. You extend your hand out further. "I'm Max."
A pale hand clasps around your tanned one. "I'm Emma," she states quietly. Her hair is long and platinum blonde, a stark contrast to yours. She's wearing a blue top and green pants, but she's barefoot, and she notices you staring.
>"Why aren't you wearing any shoes?"
>"Where is that Houndoor?
>Ask if she has any pokemon
>Something else
>>
>>968352
>>"Why aren't you wearing any shoes?"
>>
>>968352
>>"Why aren't you wearing any shoes?
>>
File: f3d.jpg (37KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
f3d.jpg
37KB, 600x666px
"Why aren't you wearing any shoes?"
She laughs nervously. "Houndoor love them apparently."
You nod. "Any chance of getting new ones? I'm not sure it's too safe to be barefoot out here."
She nods quickly. "I, uh, have lots of shoes. Where are you headed?"
You take in a deep breath. "Today I start my journey as a pokemon trainer!"
"Might wanna slow down there, champ. No one is leaving the island tonight and from the look of it, you don't seem too strong." Her green eyes look into yours, almost like they're daring you to do something.
"Excuse me?" you start, fully ready to tell this chick off.
"Oh, Jade, don't go teasing Max! He helped me."
She looks from you to the other young woman and scoffs. "Yea, yea. Just stop getting into so much trouble, will ya? I lost you in the crowd." She looks mildly upset, but she's trying not to show it. There's a slight blush on her cheeks and it makes her look sort of cute.
"What're you looking at, huh, grabby hands?" She rolls her eyes and then stalks off in the direction of Professor Pine's office. Oh, that reminds you! You have to get your new pokemon!
You turn towards Emma and start to open your mouth, but she starts babbling.
"I'm so sorry about her. She's like that with everyone. She's so overprotective with me.. But I guess that Houndoor would've eaten me if she hadn't get him busy after he'd ripped my shoe in one go..."
>Let her keep babbling
>Tell her you have somewhere to be
>Ask her to come with you
>Something else
>>
>>968410
>>Tell her you have somewhere to be
Disregard social. Acquire murderbeast.
>>
I'm gonna head off to sleep! I'll resume tomorrow (today) at some point!
>>
>>968422
Sleep well. Hopefully more people will turn up tomorrow.
>>
>>968422
Good night/morning.
>>
>>967835
This looks interesting.

What's the schedule for when this runs?
OP should get a name. Possibly a trip.
What dice rules or conflict resolution mechanics are we running?
>>
>>968263
>change of pace
>male MC
Funny.

Well, this does look interesting. Keep up the good work, Lotus; it looks like you've done a fair bit of world-building.
>>
>>968467
Gonna be honest here and tell you I'm not sure what you mean by me getting a trip. With dice rules, I'm gonna be having certain things to roll for (like battling or a hard choice on luck. It'll always gonna be out of 100 but I may have you roll 2 dice sometimes) conflict resolution will almost always be chosen by you guys, probably with a roll. As for a schedule, I haven't exactly came up with one yet. I know I'll be running mostly nights, but I'll let you know when I have free time to run. I most likely won't be running tomorrow, but we'll see how Christmas night goes.

With that said, I'll start this up in a few minutes!
>>
Who's that pokemon?

Rules:
There will be a ten minute voting period after I post. Write-ins are welcome, but may not always make the cut. You're able to choose more than one option and I will try to fit them in as fairly as possible. If there are ties in votes, I may have a recount or have a roll (below 50 dice will be the first option and above 50 will be the second). I'll try to be fair on dice rolls and /maybe/ pick the 2nd or 3rd roll.

Have fun!
>>
You hold up your hand. "Uh, look, Emma? I kind of have someplace to be."
She blanches and then a furious blush covers her face. "I was rambling again, wasn't I? Oh gods, I told myself I wouldn't do that anymore. It's just.. You're a new person and with the Houndoor thing, I-"
You hold your hand up once more, chuckling a bit. Boy, are all girls cute when they blush? "I get it, but if I don't leave now, all the pokemon will be taken."
Her face loses the blush, a determined smile spreading across her face. "Of course! Professor Pine! We have to go now!" She grabs your hand and she's surprisingly super strong as she tows you along through the crowd. She finds all the small places to fit inbetween people and you're sure if it wasn't for her, you probably would've gotten lost in the crowd with no way out. You can't help thinking about how while her hands are strong, they have a soft and delicate feel to them as well. Man oh man, you wanted to find a girlfriend. Maybe then your sister would stop bugging you to get laid all the time. Heh, she's one to talk.
A breeze hits your face and you know you're out. Professor Pine's lab is just across the street. Emma's hand practically crushes yours, but you let her. She did help you out after all. Plus she's kinda cute.
"There it is! Aren't you excited?"
You nod as you two enter the lab. There are five others in the room, including the rude chick from earlier, Professor Pine, a guy who looks like he's ready to beat someone, and two other cute girls.
The professor lays out 6 pokeballs, each with a different marking. Rude chick goes first and picks the red ribbon. A girl wearing an orange tube top and matching shorts chooses the blue ribbon. The other girl, the one with a chicken hat, chooses the green ribbon. The male chooses the silver ribbon. Next are you and Emma.
There are 3 balls left. One with a pink ribbon, one with a dark purple ribbon, and one with a yellow ribbon.
>Be polite and tell her to go first
>Choose your pokemon first!
>Wait and see what she wants to do
>Something else
>>
>>969263
>>Be polite and tell her to go first
>>
You look at Emma and tilt your head towards the pokeballs. "Why don't you go first?" you insist. Her eyes settle over the balls as she thinks for a second.
"No, I think you should go first. You did help me earlier afterall. You're the reason I'm not trampled on." From the other side of the room, Rude Chick rolls her eyes.
"Are you sure?"
She nods. "Besides I can't choose from three anyway!"
You decide not mention the fact that she helped YOU not get trampled on either. She did kinda crush your hand, though, so you guess this works out.
As you step up the the pokeballs, you notice the ribbons have other colors. The purple one sports a mint green color swirling through it. The pink one has red and blue dots. The yellow one has blue and black stripes. You need to decide.
>Take the purple ball with the green swirls
>Take the pink ball with the red and blue dots
>Take the yellow ball with the blue and black stripes.
>>
>>969331
>>Take the pink ball with the red and blue dots
Hope is sylveon
>>
>>969340
You forget that Eeveelutions/Eevees aren't native to this land
>>
>>969353
can we wait for more voters? at least 3 would be good
>>
>>969358
Yep, that's fine. I have to shower anyway.
>>
>>969331
>Take the pink ball with the red and blue dots
>>
>>969331
Purple ball
>>
One ball seems to be calling out to you more than the others: the ball with the pink ribbon with blue and red dots. You nod to Emma as you reach for it slowly. As you pick it up, it feels light in weight, just like the ball you put Fox in, so there's no telling what's in it until you let them out!
Emma hesitates, but ends up picking the ball with the yellow and blue stripes. She gets a determined smile on her face. "This feels... Right" she says.
"Alright!" Professor Pine claps. "Threes enough room for 2 battles to go down out in the back. If you destroy anything.... Nevermind you probably wouldn't have enough to pay for it..." He gets lost in thought for a moment. "Well? Go meet your new pokemon!"
You all scramble to get outside as flashing lights light up the yard. It seems as though Rude Chick has a Charmander. Emma has a Shinx. Boy, even you'll admit that thing is cute.
The guy who looked ready to beat anyone has a geodude and it looks like theyre already fighting.
"Alright. We should group off. I will battle Emma, the girl there with the Shinx and-"
"Well shouldn't we introduce ourselves first?" Emma mumbles.
Rude chick rolls her eyes. "Whatever. I'm Aimi. This is Aden." She gestures to her Charmander. "And that's Emma." She points.
Emma blushes. "This is Eli." Her Shinx skips around happily.
The guy practically has to throw his geodude off of his face to get a word in. "Deme," he says, trying to ward off his Geodude, "and I'm Dimitri, but friends call me Dim."
Aimi rolls her eyes. "I wonder why."
The chicken-hat girl smiles warmly. "I'm Terra, and this is Lur." Her Rowlet flap its wings.
The other girl is quiet and you have to listen closely. "This here is Ren," she says as her Sharpedo sits in the small pond. "I'm Naida."
Aimi claps loudly. "How wonderful. Now, let's battle!"
>Battle Naida
>Battle Dim
>Battle Terra
>>
>>969494
>Battle Naida
>>
>>969494
>>Battle Naida
>>
>>969506
>>969510
Supporting to advance story
>>
File: 140px-XY_Swimmer_F.png (42KB, 140x314px) Image search: [Google]
140px-XY_Swimmer_F.png
42KB, 140x314px
"I'll battle Naida," you say. She looks at you like she's listening to your mind and nods.
"Yes, I feel that would be best." She grins and suddenly gets louder. "Alright! Let's do it!"
The way she says it sounds like it was a different context, but you're a teenage boy, so what do you know?
You take a deep breath and let your pokemon free. It's... It's a Togepi! Boy, if only you knew what to name her. She makes a small noise and before taking in her surroundings, then she makes a battle pose, falling flat on her face. This could very well be bad..
Naida smiles. "Hm, a fairy type, huh? Let's get this over with!" she yells, all fired up.
Oh boy, that top doesn't cover much...
Fox makes a noise and sits by Dim and Terra, watching the battles ensue.
There are only 3 options at the moment.
>Test your luck with metronome
>Charm Sharpedo
>Growl to lower Sharpedo's attack
>Something else
>>
>>969573
>>Charm Sharpedo
>>
>>969573
>Charm Sharpedo
>>
Roll for me please! 1D100
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>969609
Witness me
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>969609
>>
"Charm the pants off of that Sharpedo!" you shout.
Your Togepi does a little dance and then blows a kiss towards Sharpedo.
"Ren, dodge it! Then use aqua jet for me please!"
The attack completely misses Ren as it zooms out of the way and blasts a stream of water towards your Togepi. Before you can shout a command, your Togepi falls over. She gets right back up, though, and shakes the water off.
>Metronome
>Charm
>Growl
>Something else
(also roll)
>>
>>969630
>Growl
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>969630
>>969630
>>Growl
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>969630
>>
"Growl!"
Your Togepi makes a noise like a growl, but it sounds too cute!
The sharpedo get full blast as a small light surrounds it for a moment. He shakes it off before Naida yells "Slash it!" It zooms toward the rock your Togepi is standing on and aims to slash before you shout "Dodge it!". She does as she is told and hops to another rock. Sharpedo gets the rock instead, feeling slightly disoriented. That one would've hurt.
>Metronome
>Charm
>Growl
Something else
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>969653
>metronome
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>969653
>>Metronome
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>969653
>Metronome
>>
"Ren, try and slash again!" The sharpedo zooms toward Togepi again and yoi only have a moment to decide.
"Use Metronome!" you shout before the Sharpedo can attack, Togepi starts wildly swinging at it. It's Fury Cutter! Ren gets the bulk of it, backing off and looking a little rough. Togepi's hands seem to hurt and they're red.
"Leer, Ren!" Naida shouts. She looks all worked up and determined. Her skin is flushed, especially her chest. Your try not to stare.
Ren moves in a little closer before he gets a sharp look in his eyes, staring your Togepi down. Unfortunely, your Togepi's defense is down. You're really going to have to try harder!
"Metronome, again!"
>roll please
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>969690
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>969690
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>969690
>>
how high does the roll has to be to pass ? 50?
>>
A glowing ball emits from Togepi and it's sent flying towards Ren. He doesn't have time to dodge. It hits head on, and Ren lay in the water for a moment, dazed. You can tell this is almost finished. Just one more bought of good luck and you can win your first pokemon battle!
Naida shouts at it to use Slash once more, but it doesn't listen.
"Metronome, one more time!"
>roll please!
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>969707
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>969707
First fight.
First win
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>969707
>>
>>969703
It'll pass if it's more than 40, but I kind of randomize it by using different rolls. I don't want to just use the first roll. I want to be fair :)
>>
Another glowing ball emits from Togepi, but it's different this time. It's energy ball!
"Ren, dodge and try to slash it!" Naida yells, but Ren is too slow. The energy ball hits it, effectively knocking it out! "Great job, Max. You handled that as well as you could have. Congrats," she says, quieter this time. You guess she's not in battle mode anymore. She taps the button on her pokeball, Ren getting sucked into it. "But we'll get stronger, I promise you."
>Congratulate her on doing well
>Thank her
>Gloat
>Something else
>>
>>969729
>>Thank her
We got lucky with metronome, isn't togepi supposed to be a sign of good luck or something?
>>
>>969729
>Thank her
>>
You reach a hand out. "Thank you for the battle, Naida."
She takes it and shakes it gently. "And thank you as well, Max. You battled wonderfully. You and your Togepi make a great team. Have you thought of a name yet?"
You think for a moment... Hmm... No, you haven't thought of a name, but now is as good a time as any!
>Faye
>Lucky
>Dot
>Sparkle
>Something else, but you'll have to roll
>>
is it a she or he?
>>
>>969772
>Lucky
>>
>>969772
>>Lucky
>>
>>969729
>>Something else
Thanks, you've got some nice pokeballs yourself if you know what I mean.

Can we find out what was in the purple/green ball?
>>
>>969777
A she!
>>969784
It would've been a Noibat

Sorry for the delay, my nephew just came back from his grandma's and I'm babysitting, so it might take a while for some posts.
>>
You think to yourself for a moment. "I think I'll call her Lucky. We got lucky with metronome today and won our first ever pokemon battle."
Naida nods thoughtfully. "Yes, I think that's a fitting name." She bends over close to you-oh gods- and shakes Lucky's hand with a gentle finger. "Great job, Lucky. You battled wonderfully!" She stands up and faces you. "I should mention, though, that Ren has an ability called Rough Skin. Lucky's hands must hurt quite a bit. You should take her to a pokemon center when you have time." She turns to walk away.
"Wait, aren't you going to watch the other battle?" you ask.
She shakes her head. "I'm going to go heal Ren. Night surfing is almost upon us and I want him to be able to go with. Tell everyone else goodbye for me and enjoy the festival." She nods to you and then she's off.
You pick up Lucky, who's in great shape despite the battle. "Great job, Lucky! Next we'll have to take on Fox." Lucky makes a cute noise as you go to sit next to Aimi and Emma. It's no doubt Aimi won. She's giving Emma battling advice when you sit down. Dim and Terra's battle is about to begin.
>Cheer for Terra
>Cheer for Dim
>Cheer for both
>Introduce Lucky to the others
>Something else
(reminder: you can pick two options)
>>
>>969830
>>Introduce Lucky to the others
Lets just watch the battle
>>
>>969830
>Introduce Lucky to the others
>>
"Hey guys, this is Lucky."
Emma grins. "You won your first battle! That's great. And Lucky definitely suits her." She smiles and pats Lucky on the head, but she doesn't seem to like it much. "Oh, her hands are all red!"
"Sharpedo's Rough Skin makes it so that any pokemon who touches it comes back harmed too," Aimi says matter-of-factly. "But I guess it can't be helped. Not everyone would know that." She lifts an eyebrow and looks your way.
"Naida told me that. After this, maybe we can all go to the pokemon center to heal our pokemon. We can get to know each other better!"
Aimi gives you a look like you said something bad. "Charmander took Shinx down in two hits. He should be fine." She turns to the fire pokemon sitting next to Fox. He gives her a thumbs up. "Besides, I'm going to go enjoy the festival. I bet they have a lot of fruity drinks down there."
Emma huffs. "You're always so cold, Aimi. You're never going to have any friends acting like that."
Aimi's face goes slack. She quickly regains her composure and retrieves something from her bag, an ointment of some kind. "Here." She tosses it at you. "You rub it on pokemon's wounds. It also helps human wounds, so... Just keep that in mind." She goes back to watching the battle as Emma pats her on the head.
Deme isn't listening to Dim at all, but keeps using Defense Curl and the opposing Rowlet isn't getting very much damage done. "Use Rock Throw, Deme! Just once!" Dim shouts. You guess he's done messing with Dim because he does as he says. With one hit, Lur is down. Man, you wouldn't want to get into a fight with that Geodude...
Aimi stands. "I'll see ya at the festival, Em," she says before her Charmander retreats into his pokeball.
You go down to talk to the others.
>Congratulate Dim
>Tell Terra she did well
>Offer Terra to come with you and Emma to the pokemon center
>Something else
>>
>>969941
>Offer Terra to come with you and Emma to the pokemon center
>A geodude spamming defense curl
Sounds like cancer.
>>
>>969941
>>969941
>>Offer Terra to come with you and Emma to the pokemon center
>>
File: images-4.jpg (10KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
10KB, 208x242px
Deme is once again back to not listening to Dim and he's getting frustrated. Terra is tending to Lur.
"Hey, Emma and I are going to go to the pokemon center to heal if you wanted to come along?"
Terra smiles brightly at you. "Of course I'll come with." She taps Lur with her pokeball and you're blinded by a momentary flash. "Boy, he's strong. I think Dim would disown him if it wasn't for that," she says with a sad look on her face. She regains her happy smile, though, as she hugs you both. "You guys both did great in battle! You may have lost, Emma, but your Eli sure does trust you a lot already. With the right training, you're gonna be one hell of an opponent." She turns. "And you. You're Togepi is so happy, I wouldn't be surprised if she evolved within two more battles! She's a strong one, and definitely good luck."
You grin. "That's why her name is Lucky. I couldn't have done it without her." Fox jumps around, licking Lucky's face.
"Oh? And who's this little cutie?" Terra bends over and her shorts are so short, oh man...
"That's Fox. I, uh, she was a gift. She sure took a long time to hatch. When I first got her, she was a fresh egg. We kind of had problems with her development in the egg, so she took about a year to hatch. After that, her development was slowed for about 5 years. She still looked freshly hatched for a few years. I'm not sure what happened to her when she was an egg, but it had something to do with a pokemon. The professor in my region said he couldn't "divulge that information", but she's a miracle."
Terra pets her head softly and Fox makes a noise close to a purr.
"She really is a miracle. I've heard about that happening, though. Some don't live past 5 years. I wish I knew what this big mystery was."
You all start walking towards the pokemon center, Dim too busy with Deme to notice.
"So tell us about you and we'll tell you something in exchange," Emma says.
>Tell them about your father
>Tell them about your mother
>Tell them about moving
>Tell them about your region
>Something else
>>
>>969996
>>Tell them about your region
>>
>>969996
>Something Else
Tell them about your penis

"Lewdness is appreciated and definitely accepted :)"
>>
>>970003
>>Tell them about your nether region
ftfy
>>
>>969806
>missed best bat so I could sleep
Welp, time to never sleep again.

>>969996
>>
>>971286
Yeah, but now we're a fey master.
We can exclusively collect fairies and other beautiful/cute poker men like vulpix and bellosom.
>>
>>969996
>>
>>969996
>Tell them about your region
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.