[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TG/ Dominions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Map 22.8.2016.png (2MB, 2619x3150px) Image search: [Google]
Map 22.8.2016.png
2MB, 2619x3150px
>last pantokratorthe Almighty, all powerful, god of gods, the big G is dead
so what?
>you are strong enough to become next one
cool, how?
>by destroying the other pretenders
so, how can i get into this?
>claim a name, a power and a zone, know these rules.

So heres the rules;
>Numbers
Each zone has up to 4 numbers. Green is the zone code, you use this to attack or reinforce the zone. Blue us the zone defence value. Red is the zone army value. White is the zone holy value.
>Meanings:
The Army Value gives you D6s equal to that number. You can use these dices to attack or reinforce other zones.
The Defence Value is how much dices that place has to defend.
The Holy value is how much D6s you get to use your Divine Power.

>>>Actions
>Attack:
Chose a zone to attack, you can attack any zone adjacent to one of your zones or any port if you controll at least one port yourselve. Say which zone code you will attack, roll any number of d6s up to your total number of unused Armies, any roll of 4+ is a conquest/defence result, then the defensor rolls a number of d4s equal to that zone defence value, if the attacker get more Conquest results than the defensor gets Defence ones the attacker wins that zone.
Neutral zones get no rolls, if two people attack the same zone everyone fight eachother, best result take or keep it.
>Reinforce
you can reinforce any of your zones, each reinforce takes one Army and give that zone +1 to its defence value up to a max of 8. The reinforcement will be active on your next turn.
>Holy Power
You can use any number of holy dices at any time in any phase unless said otherwise on your power.

God Creation.
>Choose a unclaimed starting zone.
>Choose a name.
>choose one aligment if you conquest someone last zone you get his aligment as bonus
[Red]Air: if your holy power is a unit it has Flying. Your zones have Flying Protection.[/Red]
[Red]Earth: all your zones get +1 defence. If your holy power is a unit it has Defensive.[/Red]
[Red]Death: All your zones get a zombie militia(+1 on one attack or defense roll on each battle round), if your holy power is a unit it has Undead[/Red]
[Red]Nature: Your zones have plenty of food, your non holy attacks roll d7 instead of d6s. If your holy power is a unit it has Big.
[Red]Blood: Blood Magic you fuel your demons/vampires/power with blood sacrifice, you can trade 2 red dices for a holy dice. If your holy power is a unit it has Demon[/Red]
[Red]Astral: Your zones can't be targets of holy powers that aren't units. If your holy power is a unit it has Antimagic[/Red]
[Red]Fire: Leadership add+1 to all dice results, if your holy power is a unit it has Artillery[/Red]
[Red]Water: +4 dice when attacking from the water, if your holy power is a unit it has 'Sea on My Side'[/Red]
Cont...
>>
>Choose your power
Holy Unit(Human sized): Attacks with D6, it has Superior
Holy Unit(Beast): Attacks with d8, -1 target zone defence
Holy Unit(Colossus): Attacks with d12, it has Strong
Holy Unit(fanatic): D4, untrained bands of holy fanatics, 2 per holy point
Divine Awe: That zone armies becomes awesome and no one can attack them, prevent any single chosen zone from being conquested this turn but it can't be used on the same zone two consecutive turns
Divine Intervention: do some apropriate divine thing, lower or increase one zone defence by 3
Divine Revelation: do a 10d6 attack on any zone, if you win that zone revolt and becomes neutral.
Divine Assistance: Lower or Increase the defence of 3 zones by 1
>Choose a Dominion
Wild God: zones with no towns nor forts give you 1 extra holy point.
Artesain God: Zones with towns give you 1 extra holy point.
War God: each zone you attack gives you one extra holy point next turn.
Builder God: each zone with a fort gives you 1 extra holy point.
Sea God: Ports give you 1 extra holy point.
Testudo: +1 to all defensive dice size
Spiker: if you win a defence you capture the attacking zone
Plaguebringer: -1 to any attacked zone defence
Martial: +1 to all dice size
>Choose pics for yourselve, your power unit if you have one and everything else you feel like showing.

Special Rules:
>Flying: Flying units can attack anywhere.
>Flying Protection: The zones are sorrounded by a strong unending air tempest barrir that will make impossible to any unit with FLYING to land on it coming from far away. it can still be attacked by flying units by land though.
>Defensive: This army rolls twice when defending.
>Undead: They are crap but you have a Lot of them. each holy unit Roll 3d4 instead of your unit dice.
>Big: This creature is huge, double it dice size.
>Demon: You unit can't cross water for any motive, maybe it must be summoned, maybe it is cursed. No matter why this unit can't attack from sea.
>Antimagic: Any attacking or defending holy unit will have its dices cancelled.
>Artillery: This unit hurls giant balls of something, -3 defence from attacked forts, -1 defence from attacked towns.
>Sea on My Side: double dice when attacking from the sea, it can attack ports even if you don't controll one port.
>Superior: when this unit is on a attack roll a extra d4
>Strong: each full multiple of 4 is a Conquest Result, one on a 4, 2 on a 8, 3 on a 12, 4 on a 16...

IN DOUBT ABOUT CANCELLS ALWAYS CANCELL THE BEST DICE
EVERYONE STARTS WITH 2 ARMIES AND ONE HOLY POWER DICE PER TURN, PLUS ANYTHING FROM THE ZONE YOU CLAIMED.
IF TWO PLAYERS ATTACK EACHOTHER ON THE SAME TURN COMING FROM THE SAME PLACE THEIR ARMIES CAN FIGHT EACHOTHER INSTEAD OF THE DEFENCE IF ONE PLAYER CHOOSES TO, WHO WINS DEFEND ITS ZONE AND CONQUER THE ENEMY ZONE.
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SAY FROM WHERE YOUR ATTACK IS COMING, EXAMPLE: A1 ATTACKING A3, A4 ATTACKING B11
>>
OP will keep track of everything. Also starting on 4+ players
>>
>trying to play dominions fucking 4 on 4chan.

Kek.

---------
>>
>>967065
It's not the first time, nor it will be the last, we had some games before, and its not really muh dominions, its way shallower so it can be a fast, short pastime
>>
>>967029
God: Alphesmo, the falcon God
Zone: keep surrounded by mountains upper right corner
Alignment: Air
Holy power: Unit(beast)
Dominion: war
>>
>>967101
Zone B9? 6 defence /+1 army/+1 holy?
>>
>>967126
Yup
>>
File: Alphesmo.png (2MB, 2619x3150px) Image search: [Google]
Alphesmo.png
2MB, 2619x3150px
>>967135
>>
>>967029
Dam I would love to be apart of this, but don't have the time tonight. Best of luck tho.
>>
I shouldn't have posted this in the middle of the night but qst being as slow as it is it willprobably still be up after i wake up tomorrow.

So bye qst, i just finished my last sprite png for work and i'm going to bed.
>>
>>967029
>God : Gayant, Father of the giants
>Zone : the fort in the south east corner
>Alignement : Nature
>Holy power : Holy unit (Colossus)
>Dominion : Wild God
>>
>>967029
>God: Orestan the Wrath, defender of the Land
>Zone: B6
>Alignment:Astral
>Power: Divine Intervention
>Dominion:Spiker
>>
>>967029
>God: Gustav, Champion of the People
>Zone: A1
>Alignement: Earth
>Power: Divine Revelation
>Dominion: Tetsudo
>>
I'm back, so, who still here? Waiting for confirmations for the next hour or so

Everyone name, starting zone, name, power, Army and Holy values recorded.
>>
>>969523
Here
>>
>>969523
Here
>>
>>969523
Still here
>>
Well, thats it, still not 4 players and its midway through the night again, thats a dead.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.