[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REBORN IN AN RPG S03 EP104

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: NEW LIFE OP.png (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP.png
31KB, 500x500px
Hey guys, sorry about going MIA last week. I tried to notify you guys by twitter, but it seems like noone saw it

As you know, im mostly blind. I was in an accident, and broke my left elbow, so it hurts a lot to move my arm around.

Had to go through surgery, and i have the arm in a sling now, with metal clamps holding it closed.

Went through surgery wednesday night, and was released from the hospital on friday evening, btw.

Anyway, I -can- tyƩ as long as i type with just one hand but its super annoying. Sorry we won't have a thread yet, but pain-wise is a lot better than last qeek so i will peobably be able to type next week. Right now im somehow making due with just one index finger.

Anyway, I need to o out to get my bandages changed, so i will be gone for a couple of hours. Feel free to drop a message and i will try to reply when i come back
>>
>>965357
Miellewds-guy here.
Sorry to hear that, King. I hope you recover soon.
>>
>>965357
So the Actual EP104 will be next week?

Also get well soon
>>
File: super soft cuddly stella large.jpg (2MB, 1446x2046px) Image search: [Google]
super soft cuddly stella large.jpg
2MB, 1446x2046px
>>965470
>So the Actual EP104 will be next week?

hopefully.

Just came back from the hospital, and got a change of bandages

Anyway, typing like this is SUPER slow so i really dont think we cahave a thread like this. Hopefully it will be better by next week, Un the meanwhile, im open to ideas, suggestions, requests.

Here, have a super huggable stella for xmas

Have a nice christmas, guys!
>>
>>965537
>Have a nice christmas,

you as well
>>
>>965537
Have you given any thought to how the Lapsionian Honey Faeries will be, culturally?
Jungle/Amazon tribal?
Or maybe a harsh militaristic society, like the Cadians or Death Korps of Krieg, due to the dangers of the forest?
>>
>>966046
>Jungle/Amazon tribal?

I was thinking pictish, to be honest, but i guess it would be interesting if they were more... uhmm i forgot the word... german-like? "a normal nation has an arrmy, but the X army has a nation"

Fill the blank, it slips off my mind
>>
>>966057
>german-like
Teutonic? Or Prussian?
>>
>>966432
prusian, thought I think amazonian or pict-ish would be mmore fantasy-like
>>
>>966683
Maybe you can keep the Lapsionian hives as Pict-like, and Prussian hives can be from Silverspire Forest or another northern (cold) nation.
>>
>>968686
are there bees in colder climates?
>>
>>969948
I checked, and yes. There are even native bees in the Northwest Territories of Canada.
They tend to not make big colonies like the ones further south.
Some roll up leaves and shelter in trees, while others will actually dig underground to create their nests.

That could be an interesting honey faerie hive; made of soil and stone, to better insulate against the cold of winter, instead of the beeswax we see used by other honey faeries.
>>
>>970884
so, dwarf faeries?

Anyway, merry christmas!
>>
>>972847
I wonder if they create their own little dungeons to provide them with plant-based drops during the winter.
>>
>>979259
Im going to the public hospital to get my bandages changed. Waiting line takes hours, but getting them changed takes 5 minutes... it feels like they should just let me through then kick me out afterwards... anyway, i want to run the thread (albeit slowly) when i come back. Will update progress of waiting line on twitteer after i arrive there
>>
>>986884
im home, gonna start the thread soon
>>
New thread here >>987069
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.