[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random Adventure Quest! #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 6

File: Loot Carrying Adventurer.jpg (12KB, 165x305px) Image search: [Google]
Loot Carrying Adventurer.jpg
12KB, 165x305px
You are an Adventurer in the land of Lo'ok! Essentially, this means that you go on quests, slay monsters and bandits, and dig around in ancient ruins in search of Treasure, Fame, and Power! And maybe Righteousness or some other Ideology as well. Lo'ok is a pretty strange place, and countless different races, monsters, and artifacts call this place home. There's no telling what you'll find, but Adventure is certain!

First things first,

> What is your name?
> Why are you Adventuring?
> What is your species?
> What is your class?

The land of Lo'ok is a very strange place, and almost anything can be found here.
>>
>>965331
>Cyntia
>To get souls because you're starving
>Succubus (novice af though)
>Rogue
>>
>>965331
>Lars
>Was sent back in time to avert an apocalypse
>Human
>Magus
>>
> Forgot to mention:

The first Suggestion to get 3 votes becomes the protagonist!
>>
>>965331
>Alexander
>Just travel and find stories to write
>Satyr/Faun
>Bard
>>
>>965341
I'll support this
>>
>>965331
Slagar
to gain power
kitsune
spellsword
>>
>>965363
This.
>>
>Blanche
>To discover whether or not Gods truly care for mortals
>Aasimar
>Cleric
>>
>>965349
>>965371
Switching to this.
>>
>>965363
I'll switch to this.
>>
What do we do now? ._. I'm a little lost
>>
Let's tally up the results!

>>965334

Cyntia the amateur succubus rogue: 1

>>965341

Lars the apocalyptic time traveling magus: 1

>>965363
>>965367
>>965378

Slagar the power hungry kitsune spellsword: 3

>>965371
>>965373

Blanche the theologically conflicted aasimar cleric: 2

Alright, Slagar has the most votes. Power hungry kitsune spellsword it is!
>>
You wake up with a killer headache, on-top of a tattered cot. The sunlight goes through the cracked, dusty window into your eyes. Ugh, what time is it? You take a moment to focus your tails, uh, it's sometime around noon. Shit, you never sleep this late! What happened last night?

Rolled 1d100, [71]

That's right, you'd found this abandoned, one-room cabin in the woods while you were travelling, and decided to stay the night. You'd helped yourself to the stock of aged booze in the basement, and ate some trail rations before passing out. Something must've been in the drink, but apart from the headache, you seem to be fine.

You hear a loud thunking noise coming from just outside the cabin's door, and some loud, angry yelling. "OI! WHAT'RE YE DOIN' IN ME HOUSE!!! OPEN UP, OR I'LL BUST YER SKULL!" You peek out through a hole in the door, and see a very large, burly woodsman with a chopping axe. Oh no...

> How do you handle this?

> Slagar
> Kitsune

> Traits:
> Kitsune: You're immortal, and distinctively fox-like. Your heritage has given you vague psychic powers, nine tails, and unnatural agility.
> Power Hunrgy: You're obsessed with increasing your power.

> Skills:
> Swordsmanship: Lv 2
> Fire Magic: Lv 1

> Inventory:
> Travelling clothes,(worn)
> Curved Iron Shortsword
> Iron Dagger
>>
>>965433
Time to bail.
Any windows or other means of escape?
>>
Well, there is a cracked window since that's where the light's coming from
>>
>>965455
Sounds like it'll work.
>>
>>965433
sorry a thought this cabin was abandoned can you pules calm down.
>>
With Slagar being the protagonist, do the rest of us still exist? Are we in the cabin, too? I'm so confused
>>
>>965452

Apart from the cracked window, no. The window is large enough for you to squeeze through, though it might take a minute. You get a better look at the woodsman, he's at least 7 feet tall, 400 pounds, and built like an ape. His skin has a slightly green pallor to it and his teeth are sharp.

If you're not mistaken, you'd say this man is at least a fourth Ogre, and almost certainly has some distant Orc ancestry, likely one of his grandparents or great-grandparents. He's wearing a satchel, a tobbagan, and some poorly stitched cloth rags. There's a small cart laden with timber and the donkey that hauled it in front of the cabin.

If you were careful and quiet enough, you could probably slip outside and be into the dense forest before he realizes you're gone. You might be able to talk him down, but he seems to be, justifiably, extremely angry.
>>
>>965466

The others do exist, but they're all somewhere else in Lo'ok, doing their own thing. You are all controlling the actions of Slagar by a majority vote system. Slagar is in the cabin, the door is locked.
>>
Ohhh, OK. Well, I'd rather not risk getting into a fight with an Ogre at level 1, and Kitsune (I think) are pretty sneaky. I suggest we sneak out through the window.
>>
>>965479
I support sneaking out the window.
>>
Just a 9 tailed fox person, hungover, doesn't know where he is, sneaking out of a window. I think we're off to a flying start!
>>
>>965473
tell the man you'r sorry i thought this cabin was abandoned can you pules calm down.
>>
File: image.png (909KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
909KB, 640x1136px
Mental image can't be erased
>>
>>965452
>>965479

Sneaking out through the window: 2

>>965462

Calming down the angry lumberjack: 1

Sneaking out it is!

>>965514

Anon, that is beautiful, and the first Fan Art I've ever gotten. It has a place in my image folder, for now, and forevermore.
>>
That's the first piece of fanart I've ever posted, thank you for this great honour.
>>
Huh, maybe you could talk him down? OK, here goes,

Rolled 1d100, [22]

"Hey, cool it mister! I know you're part Ogre and can't help getting angry, but there's no need for violence! I just thought th-" "PART OGRE HUH!?! YE THINK I'M DAFT JUST 'CAUSE I GOT A BIT 'A OGRE IN ME!?! I'LL SHOW YE DAFT!!!"

You hear the sound of an axe chopping on wood, and a few cracks appear in the door. He'll be through any second, and you don't feel it would be wise to stay much longer. You frantically look for an alternate exit, and see the window. It's cracked in places, and ridiculously small, but you can make it.

Rolled 1d100, [37+20=57]
[+20, due to Kitsune agility, and mortal fear]

You swing your curved sword, shattering the glass, and jump through! Landing face-first onto some rocks, ouch. You didn't lose any teeth and there's no time to lose. You sprint into the woods as quickly as your feet can carry you, and spare a moment to look behind. The lumberjack is chasing after you and oh no he's even bigger than you thought! He looks absolutely furious.

"I'M GONNA HANG YER PELT ON ME WALL DOG MAN!"

Oh no oh no oh no! RUN RUN RUN!!!!

Rolled 1d100, [69+20=89]
[+20, due to Kitsune agility, and mortal fear]

You sprint through the trees as far and as fast as your feet can carry you. For the first half hour, the lumberjack was practically breathing down your neck, but you think you managed to lose him after two hours of running. You stop, and lean against a tree, panting in exhaustion. You've just broken into a burly lumberjack's cabin, stole his booze, insulted his race, and shattered the window of his house, before leading him on a three hour chase through the woods.
(cont.)
>>
>>965620

Well, this isn't how you planned on starting your day, but you're alive, and that counts for something. Woo, man, you're tired, you're broke, and don't have any food. You left your travel pack at the lumberjack's home, it had a full week's rations, twenty two silver coins, and a gold doubloon from the gnome-lands. All of that's gone, and you're not going to be getting it back any time soon. Unless you planned on fighting that guy back there, and you doubt you'd come on top of that.

You were travelling to Milyt Town, a large, walled human settlement of almost four thousand. A small artificer's guild calls it home, and it's famous for its hospitable inns. The head enchanter of the artificer's guild hired put up posters in town, advertising his need for hired Adventurers and Mercenaries to help him deal with a serious problem. The job would pay well, 50 gold, that rounds out to 500 silver, enough to keep you fed and drunk for a month. Milyt Town is another two weeks travel away. You'd planned on doing some magic tricks at taverns for food and lodging like you've been for the past week, but you're not so sure that would work now, what with the lumberjack probably calling for a witch-hunt and all.

Still, you need that silver... The nearest hamlet is two day's travel away, you could likely reach it before the lumberjack if you beat feet. Or you could try to make it in the woods, living off of whatever you could find, though you don't know much woodcraft. Of course, you could go back and slit the woodsman's throat while he's sleeping, to make sure he doesn't get an angry mob after you. Then again, you could always go back and try to explain things to him.

> What should you do?

> Slagar
> Kitsune

> Traits:
> Kitsune: You're immortal, and distinctively fox-like. Your heritage has given you vague psychic powers, nine tails, and unnatural agility.
> Power Hungry: You're obsessed with increasing your power.

> Skills:

> Inventory:
> Curved Iron Shortsword
> Iron Dagger
>>
>>965622

*hired men to put up posters in towns.
>>
>>965622
We need to go back and get our shit.
Explaining things to him might work.
So I'm down for peacemaking
>>
Yeah, but I think we need a pretty convincing sob story to convince this guy who I think we deeply insulted to give us our stuff back
>>
>>965633
We're a homeless socially awkward kitsune that's travelling town to town and barely scraping by doing parlor tricks.
>>
And... And we're a recovering alcoholic who needed a fix?
>>
>>965639
Probably.
And a failing dream of being an adventurer.
>>
And is ruled by multiple voices in his head telling him what to do
>>
If all else fails, let's steal his donkey and ride it to town ._.
>>
>>965629
i vote for this.
>>
We were born with voices in our head, and couldn't hold down a job because of them messing with us. In our depression, we became a raging alcoholic who has to perform magic tricks at bars to fund his habit.
>>
>>965629
>>965633

Alright, so you want to go back to the cabin, and explain your situation to the lumberjack, in the hopes of recovering your things?

>>965636
>>965639
>>965640
>>965641

And you want to attempt to make him pity you, by telling him that you're socially awkward, have been barely scraping by by doing parlor tricks in towns, you're a recovering alcoholic who needed a fix, and you have failing dreams of being an Adventurer?

>>965643

And if all else fails you want to steal his donkey and ride it to Town?

OK, I'll start the update.
>>
We're sneaky, lets just break in again in the night or lay in wait till he leaves and get our stuff back then. And maybe another bottle of booze.
>>
Who are you kidding? You won't be able to show your face in public it if this lumberjack starts spreading rumors, and you doubt the artificer guild-master would hire a foreigner with a reputation for thievery. You can't kill him, well you could, but, if you thought someone had broken into your home, you'd be angry to! The only thing you really can do is go back, explain yourself, and hopefully recover your travel pack.

As you head back to the lumberjack's cabin, you think up a good sob story: You're a homeless, socially awkward kitsune that's been travelling from town to town barely scraping by doing parlor tricks, you're a recovering alcoholic who needed a fix, and you have failed dreams of being an Adventurer. The best part is that it's close to the truth! You think about telling him that you're crazy, but that might be counter-intuitive.

Five hours later, it's early night. You can't see well at all in the dark, but the moon's out, and you manage to navigate well enough. You see the lumberjack's cabin, a campfire's lit outside, and the woodsman is hammering boards over the shattered window, angrily muttering curses. His donkey is tied on the other side of the cabin, and the lumberjack is distracted. You notice that he's wearing your travel pack...

> What do you do?
>>
Transform into a lovely lady ogre and flirt with him. Or something.
>>
>>965664
Well I guess it's time to talk things out.
Hopefully our luck holds.
>>
Get low in the bushes, wait for him to sleep. Maybe if we catch him asleep, blade to his throat we can scare him into keeping his mouth shut.
>>
This guy is taller than 7 foot and weighs over 400lbs
The only thing we've managed to do well so far is sneak out of a window
We are also level 1
I'm stumped.
>>
I think we should stick to the original plan and talk things out with him. We really need to keep our reputation up seeing how our quests hinge on it
>>
File: image.jpg (966KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
966KB, 2448x3264px
I think I've found my new calling in life
>>
>>965667
>>965670
>>965671
>>965674
>>965699

You want to explain yourself in the hopes that the lumberjack will understand and give you back your things?

OK, writing the update now.

>>965729

This is beyond description. Anon, you have true talent.
>>
Well, it's now or never.

Rolled 1d100, [89-20=69]
[-20, due to circumstance]

"HEY! You there, with the hammer!" The lumberjack stops hammering, and turns to face you. He has a large wooden board in one hand, and a large, hefty hammer in the other. He stares at you with a vacant expression on his face for a moment, before his eyes cloud with anger. "YER THE MUTT THIEF THAT BROKE INTO MY HOUSE, STOLE ALL ME BOOZE, AN' BROKE ME WINDOW! I OUGHT TO BREAK YER PUNY LIL' SKULL RIGHT HERE AN' NOW!" He's loud, very loud, you're more than a little intimidated, and suspect that if you didn't have your sword, you'd soil yourself. "I'm sorry about what I did, I-I really am, mister! I can explain, I promise!"

The man glares at you with disdain and frustration. "Fine, go ahead. I's not like I'm gonna be gettin' any sleep tonight, anyways, since SOMEONE broke me damned window. Sit o'er by the campfire an' say yer piece." He walks over the campfire and sits, staring at you. You athletically sit in a cross-legged position, and begin to speak.

Rolled 1d100, [98-20=78]
[-20, due to circumstance]

Nearly an hour later, you've told him the sob story you'd fabricated in the woods, and of your urgent need to regain your travel pack. All about how you're a homeless, socially awkward kitsune that's been travelling from town to town barely scraping by doing parlor tricks. How you're a recovering alcoholic who needed a fix, and you elaborate on your failed dreams of being an Adventurer. The hulking woodsmen watches you throughout your tale, and his angered expression seems to soften somewhat by the end.

He nods a few times, and speaks. "Yer a good tale-teller, fox, and I wish ye well. Sorry 'bout earlier, but the homesteads around here have been having some problems. Ruffians, you know the type, dirty thieves, killers, rapists, and liars, the whole lot of 'em. A gang, around two dozen, give or take a few. Nobody's been able to do anything to stop 'em, an' they've been lootin' an' burnin' homes and families the last two months.

They've been smart 'nough not to mess with me, but I'm 'bout the only one who lives alone 'round here, an' I figured it was only a matter 'a time 'fore they worked up the stomach an' pulled somethin'. Thought ye might've been with 'em..."

He takes off your travel pack, and tosses it to you. He reaches into his pocket and tosses you five silver coins. "Yer supplies are in there. I'm gonna be keeping the rest of the silver, an' the gold too, as compensation for vandalizin' me home and drinkin' me booze. If yer wantin' to stay the night, go ahead, jus' sleep on the floor an' don't bother me." With that, the lumberjack stands, and goes back over to the cabin, to finish hammering boards over the window frame.
> (cont.)
>>
Well, that went better than expected. You've got all of your food, and at least some of your coin back, it could be worse. But what's this about bandits? You haven't heard anything about them in the villages you've stayed in up till now. They might be a local gang, or, worse, raiders. You doubt they're a warband of Orcs or Northmen, or by now they'd have burned and looting everything within five towns.

> What do you do? Do you talk to the lumberjack some more, and where do you spend the night?

> Slagar
> Kitsune

> Traits:

> Skills:

> Wealth:
> 5 Silver Coins

> Inventory:
> 7 Day's Rations
> Curved Iron Shortsword
> Iron Dagger
>>
>>966007
Let's talk more about this gang.
Maybe we can get money to help deal with them.
We'll need the money
>>
;u; I suddenly like this ogre guy.
Let's be nice to him. Maybe if we offer to help him with his window he'll give us some of our money back? We might be able to fix the glass with some fire magic?
>>
Oh, but we might burn his house down...
Maybe we should just help him clean up the mess
>>
I agree that we should also ask about the bandits, it sounds like a quest hook
>>
Ask him about the bandits and see if he'd be willing to join us to "talk" to them. Lets form our warband
>>
>>966011
>>966024
>>966040
>>966075
>>966092

You want to learn more about the bandits, see if you can get your money to help deal with them, and help the lumberjack clean up the mess you made? Sure thing.
>>
"Hey, hey, uh, mister! Mist-" "The name's Dorht, fox." "Oh, uh, Dorht, could I help you with the window, or," "Don't need yer help." "But, I-I could maybe fix the window with a bit of pyroma-" "NO. The last thing I need is fer ye to light what's left of me house on fire! Best thin' ye can do is stay outta me way, an' mind yer own business." "But, are you sure, I cou-" "Trust me. Ye've done MORE than enough today."

Well, that didn't go so well... It's still a good two or three hours before you'll start getting tired, so you talk to the woodsman. Idle chitchat, mostly, he doesn't say a word about his past, or childhood, and doesn't ask about yours so you don't push it. While you talk, you use your Fire Magic to twist the campfire's flames into interesting shapes and patterns. He explains that he's been working as a lumberjack, supplying wood to farmers and townsfolk who are too busy farming and laboring in the quarries full-time to cut wood. Apparently there's a large market for cedar logs in Milyt Town.

He waxes on and on about trivial things, like the sounds of the birds this morning, how much he wishes he had a set of fine cutlery, and the differences between oak and pine. It's all somewhat boring, but you endure it. In exchange, you tell tales of your time on the road, what sorts of people you've run into lately, news from the neighboring fief, and other bits and pieces of knowledge.

Rolled 1d100, [56]

You manage to eke out a bit of information from Dorht about the bandits. You don't press it, as you feel it's a sensitive topic, and the last thing you want to do is further offend your host, but you do get a bit out of him.

> Apparently, these bandits aren't from this region. They came here from the more civilized center of the kingdom. Not all of the bandits are human, several of them are gnolls, and a few are half-elves.
> They are brutal thugs, and have been intimidating the local homesteads and villages for a tax. Those who refuse to pay or resist are publicly tortured and lynched, along with their families.
> There's roughly 20-30 of them, they aren't well equipped or trained, and wield clubs and makeshift knife-spears for the most part. A couple wield longbows. Their armor is a patchwork of cloth, leather, and the occasional rusted metal piece of gear.
> They are led by Utuk the Flayer. Apparently, he's an experienced savanna gnoll raider who brought a few of his loyal clanmates up into the kingdom for easy pickings. With their skill and experience, they soon managed to gather a small army of criminal scum to support them.
>>
>>967132

You feel you'd need a small army of your own to confront them, unless you applied careful stealth, misdirection, and trickery. After half an hour or so, Dorht finishes nailing boards, and goes to sit at the campfire and chat with you. You ask him about getting paid to deal with the bandits, and Dorht replies that while the villagers would provide ample reward, he'll be keeping your gnomish gold for himself. When you get past the fact that he attempted to kill you, he seems to be a rather friendly, simple, all-around likable person. He seems to be amused at your fire sorcery, and you try to explain the difference between sorcery and elementalism, but he doesn't seem to care.

Eventually, he goes into his cabin to sleep. You decide to sleep on the grass outside, curled up next to the campfire. You dream sweet dreams of mastering pyromancy and decimating armies with the flick of your wrist. Something hard pokes you, and you groggily open your eyes. To see the woodsman staring down at you with an axe in hand. You shake your tails and focus, it's not even four am yet. When you speak, you're sleepy enough that you can't quite properly articulate what you're trying to say. "Wh-, why're you, why'd you wake me up so early?" "UP AN' AT 'EM FOX! IF WE'RE GONNA HAVE THESE LOGS SPLIT BY NOON, WE'LL NEED AN EARLY START!" "Wait, wha-," "YE DIDN'T THINK YE'D GET OFF THAT EASY, DID YE? GRAB AN AXE AN' I'LL TELL YE WHAT TO DO!"

Several hours later, every muscle in your body aches, and you've cut only, twenty-odd logs. Dorht has a small mountain of dozens, and is barely even sweating. He seems to be amused by your weakness. "Are we going to, going to be stopping any, huh, any time soon?" "That's it softy, we're all done!" You turn to look at Dorht's wagon, and surely enough, it's empty. All of the logs are. Finally. cut. "Well, what ye think?" "That was the hardest day's work I've ever done." "Looks like it! I've seen little girls cut better than ye, an' twice as fast, too. It's a wonder what a hard day's work every now and then will do to a body!" "Now, are ye ready to stack 'em back?" "Oh divines..."

A good half hour later, you've put the logs back in the wagon, and you collapse onto your back, panting. Dorht lets you sit for a moment, before speaking, "Oi fox, are ye ready to go? If we're gonna reach Mylit we'll need to get going!" "You're, ah, headed to Mylit?" "Of course! Where else 'ould I sell 'a this cedar? Ye wanna tag along, or not?"

> What do you say? You were heading to Mylit anyway, with Dorht's loaded wagon, it would take an extra week, time that the artificer guildmaster might get job applicants, and you'd have to somehow get food along the way, but the going would be much safer with him around, and he could vouch for you to any suspicious locals. You've heard the thieving kitsune stereotypes, and while they are true to some extent, they make travelling more difficult. If nothing else, he'd make good company.
>>
>>967132
>>967138

> Slagar
> Kitsune

> Traits:

> Skills:

> Wealth:
> 5 Silver Coins

> Inventory:
> 6 Day's Rations
> Curved Iron Shortsword
> Iron Dagger
>>
>>967145
go with Dorht
>>
>>967138
Sure why not.
We should probably practice our fire magic.
Especially considering the most we can manage are parlor tricks.
>>
Yep, I think we should earn his trust. It'd make for an... Interesting party set up?
Let's give him some fine cutlery if we find any
>>
Hmm, with the bandits around, it might be wiser to travel with Dorht than alone. "S-sure, w-why not." Dorht nods, and his face breaks into a wide grin. "Good to hear! Good to hear!" He slaps you on the back in a friendly gesture, knocking the wind out of you. He doesn't notice your gasping for air, and jumps onto the front of the cart, whipping the reigns. "Le's get a move on!" You manage to grab the cart, and crawl into the back.

Rolled 1d100, [68]
Rolled 1d100, [17]

A good five hours go by, while your companion prattles on, and on, and on. Soon, the winding, twisting forested hilly path gives way to winding, twisting, forested mostly flat path, and the sun begins to dip low in the sky. For the past five hours, you've been practicing your flame magic, extremely carefully, of course, and discover a nifty little spell that allows you to form your fire into a small infinity symbol, and have the flames move in place rapidly while holding shape. It's not very useful, but it might be popular at parties and taverns.

"HEY, DON'T COME ANY FURTHER! THEY'VE SACKED GODEN! TURN BACK, THEY'LL BE DOWN THE ROAD ANY MINUTE!" You dispel the flames, and your head snaps up to watch the road. A haggard, panicked man runs down the road, his eyes are filled with tears, and he can't stop looking back behind him. The woodsman replies with a panicked, almost frenzied tone, "They've sacked Goden!?! What about the Donnisons, the Yerubs? Are they Okay!?!" The man who shouted replies with teary eyes, "They, they, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know! How can this be happening, I-I, I tried to stand but I-, I'm a damned coward, I left 'em to die, I jus', oh no, I can't, I gotta go back I got-" Dorht replies angrily, "CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN YE DAMNED FOOL! Look at yerself, whining, crying like a little girl! 'bout to run back to Goden and face down a pack 'a bloodthirsty killers with nothin' but yer bare hands! Ye'd die, an' all fer nothing! Stop weepin' ye yella-bellied coward, an' listen. If we're gonna get back at 'em, we'll need to be smart 'bout it. There's only two, er, three of us. Listen, here's what ye need to do, ye need to head to the keep, an' let C'mander Danyl know about it, tha's all ye can do. We'll see what we can do, Divines watch over ye, good luck!"

The man nods frantically, and sprints down the road as quickly as his feet can carry him. Dorht turns to you, "Listen, this ain't yer fight, ye want to get off the wagon, an' head off into the woods, go ahead, I won't blame ye. Ye wanna stay, an' help me, it'd be one hell of a boon." He looks at you, waiting for a response.

> What do you tell him?
>>
>>968927

> Slagar
> Kitsune

> Traits:

> Skills:

> Wealth:
> 5 Silver Coins

> Inventory:
> 6 Day's Rations
> Curved Iron Shortsword
> Iron Dagger
>>
>>968927
Stay and fight
>>
>>968927
Sure why not.
If we can we should try to get some last minute fire magic training in.

We can make our own flames right?
How big are they?
>>
>>968969

You can conjure small, mostly harmless, incorporeal flames that fit into your hand easily, though they aren't useful in anything resembling a combat situation. With some effort, and a bit of luck, you can summon a fireball the size of a small tennis ball, and throw it at 60 mph speeds, though you can't do it reliably. With some intense focus, and roughly five minutes, you can temporarily imbue your sword with fiery heat, causing it to scorch its targets for nearly one minute. With enough practice, you'll be able to do more.
>>
>>968927
>>968984

We could try and scare them by convincing them we are a master pyromancer with a big display of fire
>>
>>968931
>fight the bandits.
>>
>>968927
>"What's the worst they could do to us?" (Fight alongside Dorht)
>>
Can we set fire to the logs we cut and throw them?
>>
Or maybe get Dorht to throw them, he has a better arm than us.
>>
Should we lend our dagger to the unarmed guy?
>>
>>969067
He already ran away.

>>968927
'' I'll stay and help. Otherwise someone else might confuse with that rabid pack of bandits.''

''How about we lure'em into an ambush into the woods if we can? I can run prety fast and as long as i make it to the trees their arrows won't do shit.''
>>
>>968937
>>968969
>>968984
>>968996
>>969016
>>969023
>>969058
>>969062
>>969067
>>969075

So you want to stay and help Dorht drive the bandits out of Goden? I'm writing the update as you read.
>>
"I'll stay and help, otherwise someone might confuse me with that rabid pack of looters. Besides, what's the worst they could do to us?" "Yer a damned fool, an', there's a hell of a lot 'a right terrible things they could do to the both of us, but I'm glad to have yer help. There's a good size army of 'em, an' only two of us, so we'll have to be careful if we want to put a good dent in their horde. We'll ditch me wagon, and sneak up to Goden real quiet, then we'll wait 'till the all asleep, 'fore we try anything. Ye got any suggestions?"

"What if we kept the wagon, and I lit the logs on fire, and you threw them?" "Tha's a good idea, but i's not exactly subtle... I'm no warrior, most fightin' I've ever done's in the bars, an' those were over quick... This though, I'm not too sure. Yer an Adventurer, er at least, ye've been tryin' to be an Adventurer, ye know more 'bout this sort of thing than I do. What'd you think should we do? Spit it out quick, they'll be on us any moment now."

> How do you respond?
>>
I'm guessing that we *don't* want to burn this entire village to the ground? If not, then we could wait until they're all asleep and then throw the flaming logs through the windows of the buildings and burn them to the ground.
>>
Or we could set the entire cart on fire and send it barrelling down into wherever they're all sleeping, that sounds like it'd be quite destructive?
>>
>>969452
Poison?
Stealth and ambushes.
Also copious amounts of traps?
Given some time for preparation we could definitely take them.
>>
>>969452
>"I'd imagine if we try and hit them stealthily, they'll start putting out scouts to try and find us. If we can start luring them into the forest little by little, we can try and pick them off one at a time."
>>
>>969539

Keep in mind, these bandits have a reputation for being highly destructive and malicious, time is of the essence.
>>
Kitsune's are known for illusions, right? That sounds like it could come in handy.
>>
Oh, maybe we should put our fire enchantment on our sword and Gorht's axe?
>>
>>969546
Well we could anger the horde then draw them into the forest and pick them off.
Or to lure them into a large trap.

Is organizing the population an option?
>>
>>969539
Leading them into a forest full of traps isn't a bad idea.
Fucking with them during the night would also help. I'm talking illusions, ghost sounds, the works.
>>
Dohrt lives by himself in the middle of no where, right? Maybe he knows how to make hunting traps or something.
We could get Dohrt to set traps in the forest whilst we mess with them in the village and lure them out
>>
>>969567
we could try starting small fires in their camps during the night. We'd need to figure out where their lookouts would be stationed beforehand though.
>>
I bet we could use our tails to mess with them somehow, I'd die happy knowing we got someone caught in a fluffy noose
>>
File: 1433123210167.jpg (16KB, 291x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433123210167.jpg
16KB, 291x200px
>Be Power-hungry Kitsune Pyromancer with a Scimitar
>not being a complete edgelord
>>
Wait, aren't these guys coming *right now*? Maybe we should hide before we start planning a seige
>>
We're the Courage the Cowardly Dog of glory seeking Kitsunes
>>
>>969549
>>969561

Being a kitsune, your natural aptitude for Illusions is much higher than a normal Human's, though you don't know any Illusion magic, you could attempt to learn it on your own. This is possible for any school of magic, though some are much more dangerous to attempt to master without the proper equipment.

>>969554

Sadly, now. As far as you're aware, right now, Goden's population is being brutalized by bandits.

>>969567

Dorht knows how to setup basic snares, and has a length of rope in the wagon.
>>
>>969583
>Power-Hungry now means edgy and retarded
I think we can settle for being smug right now.
>>
Can we get some bandits snared, knock them out, steal their clothes, walk in all sneaky and figure out the town layout? I still stand by firebombing the place.
>>
>>969593
I think the best course of action would be to have Dorht start setting up traps in the surrounding forest while we try and get a look at the raiders encampment. After we get a good understanding of the layout, we should start wreaking havoc during the night with basic sensory illusions and small fires. If we're spotted we'll just make a mad-dash for the woods.
>>
I second this, but since we don't have illusion magic yet, let's try freaking them out with Will 'O Wisps instead
>>
>>969597

You could certainly attempt to, though Dorht is 7 feet tall, weighs more than 400 pounds, and is locally famous, and you're a Kitsune with solid black fur. You might stand out just a little.

>>969583

Too much edginess reduces the effectiveness of a blade, besides, Slagar is more fun to write this way.

>>969588

Haha, that's a hilarious analogy! Topkek, mate.

When at least five people have agreed on a plan, I'll update.
>>
I miss having a party that could do multiple stupid things all at the same time and hope that at least one of them worked
>>
File: okc fedora katana profile.png (246KB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
okc fedora katana profile.png
246KB, 498x330px
>>969588
>>969594
>>969612
I agree, I just keked at the trope subversion.
nuthin personnel kids
>>
At this point I can't imagine our wuss fox oc doing anything edgy
>"I AM FIGHTING A WAR ON TWO FRONTS. THE BEASTS I FIGHT IN THIS WORLD, AND THE RAGING BEAST DEEP WITHIN MY SOUL."
(lives off making pretty light shows and balloon animals)
>>
Reminder: I need at least five posters to come to a consensus on the plan before updating.
>>
>>969598
i vote for this
>>
>>969598
I'll support this as well.
>>
>>969598
Backing
>>
>>969598

This is good
>>
>>969598
And I make 5. This is the plan OP
>>
>>970210
>>970214
>>970248
>>971218
>>971382

Nice. I'll update in an hour or so, right now I'm busy staving off armageddon.
>>
glad to know my plan got support while I was sleeping I guess. I miss you storyteller.
>>
All hail mighty Anon, planner of the plan
>>
>>971605
>>971608

Don't worry, some Christmas related shennannigans came up that I had to resolve. I'll update later tonight.
>>
>>972042

Whoops, that was me.
>>
>>972042
I'm looking forward to it
>>
I completely forgot that it was today.
Huh.
Merry Christmas!
>>
>>969598

"Here's my plan, we ditch the wagon, and run off into the woods. We'll find their campsite," "Ye mean wha's left a' Goden?" You nod somberly, "Then you'll set up some traps in the woods around the place, snares, pits, wooden spikes, whatever you can, while I scout 'em out and see what's what. I'll mess with their heads with a bit of pyromancy, and we'll see what we do then. Maybe we can get 'em in the woods, and pick 'em off one by one. What d-" "I's a good plan, now let's beat it!"

Rolled 1d100, [89]

The two of you jump off the wagon, and run into the woods. Dorht makes sure to chop the donkey free of its harness before following you, as there's no telling what the bandit scum might do when they find it. Not a moment too soon as well, a minute afterward you see torchlight from the path, and hear the sounds of laughter and metal chopping wood. Your companion grimaces with almost primal fury, and then his face grows stony, but his eyes stay the same. You both keep running.

Rolled 1d100, [54+20=74]
[+20, due to nightfall, and the bandit's sense of security.]

Neither of you are good at quietly sneaking through the woods, you show plenty of talent given your ancestry, and Dorht is startlingly soft stepping for one his size, though he can't help but make a little noise. The two of you manage to remain unseen, and eventually sneak your way to a hill near Goden, and stop to observe the village.

There are, or were, thirty-odd buildings in the settlement, most made of wood, but a few partially made of mortared cobblestone. For the most part, they're one room, family home affairs, most of the stone buildings are closer to the village's center, and the largest structure was the stone village temple to Lomar, the human God of fertility, family, the hearth, and diligence. It stood two stories tall, and wasn't adorned, though it towered above the other buildings. For what little they had, these people had faith.

Much of the space around the village is cleared out for use as farmland, and it appears that Goden had begun to construct a log palisade on the village outskirts, it wasn't finished soon enough. It's a cozy sort of place, and you could easily picture a good fifty, or sixty-odd people, men, women, and children, living out their lives here. Not anymore.

Now, at least a third of the wooden cabins are in ashes, and the temple of Lomar has been defaced with profane symbols of the Gnollish demon gods. At least fifteen corpses lay impaled on wooden stakes around the village perimeter, and a casually abandoned pile of dismembered and mutilated human bodies lies strewn on the village outskirts. Several of the bodies, you note, were children.

> (cont.)
>>
>>972892

Many of the bandits themselves are drunkenly carousing around the village, stolen home-brewed whisky in hand, singing bawdy songs, weapons sheathed. Despite their drunkenness, you note that their eyes are vigilant, and they aren't drunk to the point of being unable to function. Several other bandits lie sitting around a campfire, made of wooden logs from the village houses, idly musing and talking. Two men are lighting a cabin on fire to watch it burn. A few bowmen practice their archery with the staked bodies, as if they were hay targets. Half a dozen sober men stand on the edge of the village, staring into the woods, halfheartedly serving as sentries.

There is only one Gnoll visible, and he's practicing his archery with the others. No villagers can be seen, but looking at the lack of feminine bodies, and the expressions of the bandit men walking out of the temple, you have your suspicions. Dorht growls next to you, and his fist clenches his wood-axe in a death grip. He points to a staked, half rotten corpse, a large, forty-something year old man. He has three arrows in his stomach, and he's missing both arms, but his face is still visible.

"I knew 'im, Tyrt Donnison, 'es a good man, wanted nothin' but the best for 'is wife an' kids. Fought in the war, too. An', there's both o' 'is sons, hangin' next to 'im, but 'is daughter isn't, oh damn them! Rrrgh, Those bastards, those sorry, sorry fucking bastards, I'll end 'em fer this, I'll send 'em straight to the damned fiery 'byss right now, I ought t-", He begins to stand and raise his axe high, but you grab him by the side, and speak. "I, I'm, I don't know these people, but, what those, those monsters have done, we can't fight 'em head on, not all alone, not like this. Not if we want to kill them all, we might get one or two, or even ten, but not all. We need to stick to the plan."

The hulking woodsman sits back down, and stares, eyes riveted at the village, "A-alright... Wha'd ye have planned?"

> (write-in)

> Slagar
> Kitsune

> Traits:

> Skills:

> Wealth:
> 5 Silver Coins

> Inventory:
> 6 Day's Rations
> Curved Iron Shortsword
> Iron Dagger
>>
>>972896
Pick them off slowly.
Start with the sentries.
Then move on to the ones carousing around town.
After that's done we can prepare to blitz the ones in the center of town by imbuing our sword with fire and rushing them.
>>
>>972892
>>972896

Damn, I think I might've cut my fingers writing all of that edge. Merry Christmas everybody!
>>
>>972906
i vote for this.
>>
Yep, focus sentries and archers. If it goes wrong, run to the traps and hide. If it goes right, run into the town and rescue the survivors.
Maybe we could trick the Gnoll since we're both doggos? They're not renowned for being smart.
>>
Sorry I didn't post earlier, but you know how it is this time of year.

>>972906
>>973090
>>973419

So, you want to pick them off stealthily, starting with the sentries and archers, moving onto the carousers, and then blitzing the center? Alright.
>>
Rolled 1d100, [71+10=81]
[+10, due to nightfall and the bandit's sense of security.]

You whisper your plan into Dorht's ear, and he nods, with a vengeful grin. "Tonight, they'll pay." You nod, and the two of you slide down the hillside at a snail's crawl. You both manage to keep quiet and unseen, but as you sneaked behind the first sentry, Dorht steps on a brittle twig, causing it to snap, alerting the thief to your presence!

Rolled 1d100, [24+10=34]
[+10, due to skill.]
Rolled 1d100, [76]

The man turns, blade in hand, and is shocked at the sight of you. He retains enough presence of mind to parry your rapid sword cut, and attempts to thrust. You jump backward, the blade almost touching your throat, when your woodsman companion full body tackles the filth, knocking him to the ground. A flash of steel later, and Dorth stands, bloody knife in hand. The bandit's throat is cut open, and he breathes his last gazing upon you.

"Won't 'ave to worry 'bout 'im anymore." "Aye."

Rolled 1d100, [37+10=47]
[+10, due to nightfall and the bandit's sense of security.]

The two of you continue stalking the bandits, and manage to keep yourselves hidden, quietly dispatching two more sentries, and begin to sneak upon the practicing archers. The half-elf and two men are oblivious to your presence, but the Gnoll's ears perk up, and he turns shouting:

"INTRUDERS!"

And all element of surprise goes out the window.
> (cont.)
>>
Rolled 1d100, [66+5=71]
[+5, due to skill.]
Rolled 1d100, [10+10=20]
[+10, due to berserk rage.]

The Gnoll is large, easily two hundred pounds, and his bow is massive as well. He draws and prepares to shoot in an instant. Your fireball is an instant faster, and strikes his right hand, severing several fingers, and goes into his chest, burning a three inch hole into his ribcage. The dog falls onto his back, howling in agony, he isn't dead, but he's out of the fight.

Dorht hefts his axe and charges the archers. The three of them fire, and their arrows hit their marks. Two in the chest, one in the stomach.

Rolled 1d100, [22+10=32]
[+10, due to skill.]
Rolled 1d100, [48+10+10=68]
[+10, due to high intrinsic willpower. +10, due to berserk rage.]

Your friend bellows with echoing fury, and charges forward, swinging his axe overhead. The half-elf drops his bow and reaches for a dagger, but he is halfway decapitated by an axe blow. The humans are more fortunate, one manages to draw a knife, the other, a sword. The knife wielder's chest is caved in by a mighty blow, and he barely manages to scrape the woodsman before he is thrown onto the ground, gallons of blood pouring from his shattered chest.

The swordsman swings his blade in an amateur cut, and Dorht is so blinded by fury, he doesn't think to defend himself. The blade cuts deep into his stomach, and when the lumberjack's axe severs the bandit's arm, you notice his sword glistens with blood, and a strange watery liquid. With a howl of anger, the woodsman's axe swoops into the thieve's neck, severing his head. By the time you reach them, the three archers are slain.

> (cont.)
>>
Rolled 1d100, [92+10=102]
[+10, due to skill.]
Rolled 1d100, [81+10-10=81]
[+10, due to berserk rage. -10, due to mortal wounds.]

The vengeful lumberjack raises his axe, and shouts a spirited cry, "FOR GODEN!!!" And charges straight to the temple of Lomar, cutting bandits down left and right. Ignoring all but the most dreadful wounds as if they were they were no more than splinters. You echo your friend's cry, and sever the Gnoll's head.

You charge to the temple, sword above your head, and feel something come over you. A man stands in your way, primitive spear in hand, and stabs at you, you dodge the attack as if he were a statue and cut his throat in an instant. Not stopping for a moment, you keep going, and impale an oafish brute, dodging a swing of his club. Another three men come upon you, one with a spear, the others with knives and clubs. It doesn't matter, you fight perfectly, parrying every blow with impossible precision, dodging attacks before they occur.

Your blade flies in a crimson arc, not once does it cease, not once does it miss its target. Each blow is crippling or fatal, often both, and none can face you for the slightest moment. Finally, you reach the temple.

Rolled 1d100, [79+10=89]
[+10, due to skill.]
Rolled 1d100, [74+10-20=64]
[+10, due to berserk rage. -20, due to mortal wounds and blood-loss.]

Eight men stand, weapons at the ready, and three metal-clad, spear-wielding Gnolls are ahead of them. Your enraged companion charges, uttering curses and praises to Thon, the human god of war, martial prowess, law, anger, and justice. Five bandits rush him, and he cleaves one's head from his shoulders, standing firm when he is impaled, he swings his axe once more, and knocks a bandit to the ground, lungs torn in two.

The remaining three stab, cut, and shove him, finally knocking him and his axe to the ground. Dorht grabs the ankle of one, tripping him, and stabs him through the jaw, into the brain. A moment later, the sword of a bandit cuts the back of the lumberjack's neck, killing him in an instant. You charge the whole band, yelling wordless fury, and your eyes are filled with tears, bloodily avenging Dorht as you sever the head of his killer.

The other thief moves to club you, and succeeds, painfully clubbing your shoulder. You move to cut him, and succeed, painfully cutting his windpipe. You stand above him as he gurgles his last breaths, and stare at the remaining looters. Six left, three canine, three men. Two of the men break and try to run, only to be cut down by their Gnollish allies. The last man charges you with a knife in hand, and you strike with your blade, removing his hand, and free his intestines. The coward yelps and falls, convulsing in agony before you silence him with a blow.

> (cont.)
>>
Rolled 1d100, [55+5+10=70]
[+5, due to skill. +10, due to strong emotions.]
Rolled 1d100, [48+10=58]
[+10, due to skill.]

You flick your wrist and chuck a fireball into the eyes of the first Gnoll to charge you. He swings his sword blindly, you dodge to the side and puncture his throat. The other two come behind, one with a spiked mace, the other with a sword built like a cleaver. The mace-Gnoll strikes, and you dodge the brunt of the attack, but the wind is knocked out of you, you feel several of your ribs crack, and a dozen small stab wounds pierce your fur.

The other hacks at you in a frenzied bloodlust, and a snarl on his bestial face, and you manage to block his attack, though the sheer ferocity causes his sword to fly down your wrist. The momentum is broken, but his attack cuts your forearm open.

Rolled 1d100, [48]
Rolled 1d100, [79+10-10=79]
[+10, due to skill. -10, due to severe wounds.]

You barely manage to keep standing, and you slash the mace-Gnoll in the back as he passes, cutting him. He turns and you swing upward, cutting his jaw and frontal skull into two. Drawing back your gore-encased sword, you swing at the sword-Gnoll. He dodges, cuts, and dodges, as do you. This goes on for a good five minutes, until the Gnoll slips up, and trips over the body of the coward he slew earlier. He falls onto the ground, and before he can react, you've severed his head.

> QUEST COMPLETED! YOU HAVE SLAIN THE BAND OF UTUK THE FLAYER! +2 SKILL POINTS!

> Skill Points are earned when Quests are completed. The amount of Skill Points depends on the difficulty of the Quest, as you attacked an entire bandit horde with no aid, save that of a very angry lumberjack, you've gained 2 Skill Points. Each Skill Point can be spent to increase the level of a Skill by 1. Each level in a Skill grants a +5 bonus to actions taken with that skill. For example, sword-fighting, pyromancy, and playing the banjo. You can spend them, or save them for later, the choice is yours.

> You have been wounded. Your ribcage is broken, your chest is punctured in several places, and your right forearm has been torn open. You may want to rest before Adventuring further.

> You've done it, but at what cost? What will you do now?

> Slagar
> Kitsune

> Traits:

> Skills: (2 Skill Points!)

> Wealth:
> 5 Silver Coins

> Inventory:
> 6 Day's Rations
> Curved Iron Shortsword
> Iron Dagger
>>
,_,
We never got him his fine cutlery
>>
>>975358
Secure the town and free the women.
Burn the bandits bodies and bury Dorhts body and the rest of the townsfolk holding a small ceremony.
Gather up all the weapons of the bandits and return to the donkey to continue travelling.
Rest and patch up our wounds before doing anything.
Wait for the man we sent to get help return before we leave
>>
>>975358

There goes my dream party.

He's a Kitsune. He's an Ogre lumberjack. They fight crime.
>>
>>976070

Can we bury Dohrt near his shack with some fine cutlery, and bury Tyrt's family all next to each other wherever his daughter (if she's still alive) picks?
>>
I say we take Dohrt's wagon and donkey, sell the wood and the bandit's weapons, keep half of the money and use the rest to help out the survivors.

We might need to loot Dohrt to get our money back, nasty as it may sound.

I also want to keep his axe as a sort of memento.
>>
>>975941
>>976070
>>976289
>>976291

To be honest, if Slagar had rolled below the DC of a few of those rolls, he would've been seriously injured, or killed. You were extremely lucky with those rolls, but then again, Slagar is a Kitsune, so that makes plenty of sense. Equipment, skill, and terrain all play a huge roll in determining the outcome of a combat situation. Keep in mind, this was a novice swordsfox and an untrained lumberjack assaulting a village filled with bandits, a few of them well-trained and well-equipped bandits.

I'm not using a health system, so much as I am a Dwarf Fortress style chunky salsa wound system. Slagar will have some nasty scars unless he can find a healing mage, enchanted item, magical potion, or skilled surgeon to help him recover. Apart from that, he'll be fine, as long as infection doesn't set in, which probably won't happen as Slagar gets a +20 to resist disease, thanks to his kitsune subconscious magical abilities. What Skill Level do you want to increase with the Skill Points? Or do you want to save them?
>>
Can we save them to train up our illusion later on? Since we're naturally good at it and it sounds useful I think we should add it to our skillset. Or would it be better to focus on our current skills instead of adding more?
>>
>>976300
>>976314

kinda want to train up our social skills so we can convince people a lot easier and put the other point into our pyromancy or some sort of toughness based skill so we don't die
>>
>>976371

Yeah, I feel like people wouldn't be too trusting of a pitch-black kitsune, especially after being terrorised by gnolls, who are kind of similar in that they are both dog people
>>
What happens if Slagar actually dies? Does the story end or do we shift to the perspective of one of the other characters like Cyntia or Lars?
>>
>>976388

Not to sure, maybe just reroll or we can have like an heir
>>
It'd be cool for all of them to meet at some point, they're all different races and all different classes, plus their motivations are all unrelated.

Aaaaaand they're a perfect party set up if you want to get all technical. Bard, Cleric, Spellsword, Rogue, Magus

(hint hint)
>>
>>976300

One day OP will return
>>
>>976314

You could absolutely save them up, to use later, or you could spend them now. Mastering one skill and becoming proficient in many skills both have their benefits.

>>976371

Charisma has many skills, for example, Intimidation, Persuasion, Seduction, and Trading all fall under Charisma. Increasing your weapons skills reduces the chance you'll fail an attack, which heavily increases survivability. You could also invest in a defensive skill, such as Dodging, Shields, or Pain Resistance to increase your survivability. Or, you could invest in skills that keep you from being attacked in the first place, such as Warding Magic, Illusion Magic, Observation, or Stealth.

>>976382

You would've gotten a -20 penalty to persuade the people of Goden due to their mistrust of inhuman races, and the suspicious circumstances. After all of this, you'll get a +20 to persuade the people of Goden, due to your reputation as a hero, and a +10 to persuade the people in the local region, which negates their mistrust towards your species.

>>976388
>>976389

I write an epilogue for Slagar, and start a new thread, where we'll roll up a new character, or use a previous character.

>>976393

That actually sounds pretty great... I'll take that into consideration.

>>976400

I'm waiting for you to come to a consensus on the Skill Points. That, and I'm helping a friend build a boat, and posting this on my smartphone, so it might be a while.
>>
>>976476

Again, that was me.
>>
I think we should focus on our Pyromancy and our Illusions. Decent offensive magic would help us die less, and I think Illusion magic would fall into defensive magic since we could mislead people? I guess that'd also help Charisma since we could manipulate the people with magic instead of words?
>>
>>976476
>helping a friend build a boat

Would you tell us about it?
>>
>>976476
>>976479

Okay thanks for the info and reason for your perceived lack of absence.

Since we have good reputation in the area and such i suggest we put 1 point into pyromancy and one into like general fighting
>>
>>976529
I'm with you, we should invest in magic for now and later see if we want a mage or a more balanced character.
>>
Long ago, the anons lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Boat Nation attacked. Only the Storyteller, master of all four fonts, could stop them, but when the thread needed him most, he vanished.
>>
>>979739
he's probs still here we just haven't agreed on what to level
>>
>>979872

> Can confirm.
>>
>>981239
a lot of us want to put one point into magic, guess we could just save the other one and continue on with story
>>
Ok, then I vote Pyromancy and Illusion. Sorry OP
>>
>>982924
Don't agree with the illusion point but ill go with this guy just to get the ball rolling
>>
>>982924
>>983023

Seems legitimate. I'll start a new Thread immediately, though I don't know how to archive old threads.
>>
>>983111
Link to new thread?
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.