[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the adventure of Leeroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Leeroy 1.png (13KB, 1712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Leeroy 1.png
13KB, 1712x1000px
my name is leeroy. for as long as I remember I've lived in this room of nothing but moss. maybe its about time I leave?
>>
>>959524
Yes
>>
>>959524
Yes
>>
File: Leeroy 1.png (17KB, 1712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Leeroy 1.png
17KB, 1712x1000px
>>959679
>>959673
aaaah! the outside world! truly buetiful, although admiteddly I don't remember the ground being so blue
>>
>>959743
Are you sure that is the outside world? From where I am I see a rooft over the sky, is it painted? Does that cloud move?
>>
>>959743
What is that green thing in the corner of the previous room? Can you pick it?
>>
File: Leeroy 1.png (10KB, 1712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Leeroy 1.png
10KB, 1712x1000px
>>960198
>>960184
you elect not to pick up the clump of moss, you never really liked it any way.upon closer exminatoin, yes, the room apears to be entirely painted. shit
>>
>>960540
Dance and skip and jump for joy at your newfound freedom.
Finally a new, bigger, different colored room to live in!
>>
>>960540
Wait, 'I don't remember the ground being so blue'? What about 'for as long as I remember I've lived in this room of nothing but moss.'?
Anyway move forward, if you see something dangerous run back to your room, if not then describe it to us.
>>
>>960787
You should totally do that, too.
>>
Nothing here? Let's go to the next room.
>>
>>960540
Pondering what you should do next, the cloud falls down and hits you in the head, and you black out.
>>
>>960877
When you wake up there is a big gaping hole where the cloud used to be. You try to reach it so you can see whats on the other side, but you cant reach it.
>>
Try to jump off the stairs and into the hole
>>
File: Leeroy 1.png (10KB, 1712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Leeroy 1.png
10KB, 1712x1000px
after a good session of prancing around in your new room, the clearly cardboard cloud falls down, revealing a hole in the wall, how peculier...

welp! I guess I should climb in it!
>>
I straight shimada tht shit into it! you jump into the hole and fall into blackness for a while...

maybe this wasn't such a good idea
>>
File: leeroy 2.png (10KB, 1712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
leeroy 2.png
10KB, 1712x1000px
>>961935
>>
>>961936

You lost your head there?
>>
>>961943
he has his back turned to the camera
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.