[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Werewolf Alchemist Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 617
Thread images: 57

File: bottle.jpg (85KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
bottle.jpg
85KB, 375x500px
The 5th period of the second age, in the country of Almace, a tumultuous time of change. In the face of rampant unchecked magic and denizens of that strange realm, a pushback comes as normal, good God-fearing folk turn to faith in these trying times and reject the weird and fantastical. The Church provides the guiding light, not the false song of witches or those that dwell in the woods.

You are Alicia, a mid-20s human in this world. Unfortunately you are afflicted with that terrible disease of lycanthropy, and have become an alchemist by necessity, hoping to find relief in the mixed substances of the natural world. Some would seek to turn metals to gold, or to create an elixir of life, but you just want to cure your affliction so you can return home... some day.

As it stands though, for various reasons including your disease, you are a wanted criminal living on the run. You hope to clear your name and find a cure, and maybe then your life can return to some semblance of normalcy.

>An open-ended quest in the sandbox of a Renaissance-era world.
>>
Eyoooooooo
>>
>Of yon currente events;

After scraping together enough funds to be able to travel on, you left the orcoid settlement with a close friend, Grell, en route to a farm supposedly a couple days out past the capital city. With an interest in learning about social perceptions of traveling with an orc, your working plan was to take leave of Almace and head for the Selden Empire in the lands to the southeast, but indeed first you want to make sure your travel companion wouldn't cause trouble.

Meanwhile the antagonist, Amelie a lesser demon, has been increasing her influence over a lord's estate and seeking to spread corruption without being noticed or detected. Generally she's been successful, going as far as burning down a chapel on the estate grounds, and bending the head maid to her will so that she can operate more freely.

For now though, Alicia is the focus. After an unfortunate situation involving some mole-men you lost most of your belongings, and in the face of an awful death by some wandering zombies, you transformed into wolven form. This came as both a benefit and a risk however, since with your shifted form you were able to beat a dullahan long enough to save Grell, but it meant revealing your true nature to him. He acted hostile and sought to kill you, thinking you a monster, until you proved you were indeed the same person just transformed.

Currently you're out in the woods together after fleeing from the headless knight, Grell still coming to grips with the lycanthrope truth. It's snowing and between you, you don't have many supplies, even clothes. Grell is only barely keeping from frostbite due to some blankets, though your fur serves to protect your from the elements well enough.

>Decisions and choices are open ended, but actions require a d100 roll.
>>
>Backlink to the previous thread, for interest;

>>912799
>>
>>957812
Wait wuuut
I thought we would start with Amelie

Oh well let's look for a cave or something with him so he doesn't freeze to death
We'll have time to deal with the news later
>>
>>957867
You can start with Amelie if you want, but the main focus of course is "Werewolf Alchemist" so that's like the default mode.

Will leave the choice up to the players.
>>
Rolled 62, 20 = 82 (2d100)

>>957874
Well let's get someplace safe then we'll change to Amelie
I don't feel confident enough to roll

Rolling for a safe place
>>
>>957881
Not awful rolls, how far off the road are you willing to look though? The farther away you get, the more likely you are to find something like a cave.
>>
>>957884
Scrap the second roll, auto correct

I dunno

Something Between close and far, no need to get lost again
>>
>>957896
>62

You don't want to just disappear into the wild, but hanging close to the road won't get you anything. Wandering around together for a bit though you find an old abandoned coach. It's not amazing, but it's at least shelter out of the snow, and more comfy than a cave. Unfortunately that means you can't make a fire inside, and making one outside wouldn't work well since you used your last fire potion on the dullahan.

Grell though definitely welcomes it, just glad to get out of the cold wet snow.
>>
>>957910
Hmmm
:/
I guess that's ok we can help him stay warm with our fuuuuuuur

Now lets change to Amelie plz i need that other anon for that one critical roll for Grell
>>
Aha, it's here.

Pleased to see that we weren't killed by Grell yet.
>>
File: 1410241845681.jpg (49KB, 370x463px) Image search: [Google]
1410241845681.jpg
49KB, 370x463px
>>957944
Want to roll now or do we change to Amelie?
>>
>>957948
It'll come sooner or later.

Might as well see if we're in for Bad End.
>>
File: 1433601760502.jpg (57KB, 595x494px) Image search: [Google]
1433601760502.jpg
57KB, 595x494px
>>957954
Mmmmkay
>>
>>957910
Lets tell Grell we're going to sleep so we go back to looking human and tell him he should sleep too since we didn't get much sleep time last

And wrap ourselves around him to keep him warm
>>
>>957986
Let's avoid wrapping ourselves around him unless he's got hypothermia; he probably won't react well to being that close until he fully comes to grips with us being a werewolf.
>>
>>957986
You can sleep but given as few supplies as you have, do you want to change back? You remember that last time, you had to split up since there were really only enough clothes for one person to keep warm. Like, you don't even have shoes for example.

Of course to be fair, last time he left you in a bad place to be found easily.
>>
>>958018
That's a good point; staying transformed would let us stay warm.

I think that's probably what we should do right now though I think even in his current state Grell would hesitate before letting us slowly freeze to death in our normal form
>>
>>958018
Well shit
We're in a pretty bad spot

He has boots, pants and the blankets

He'll be alright

I don't think that'll matter after the rolls tho

We need to be normal for when we roll, i dont want to get an emotional breakdown and en up killing him cuz we were in wolf form
>>
>>958047
Well sure he'll be fine, but changing back you only have a shirt.

Either way, choices, since >>958039
>>958047
conflict.
>>
>>958064
U know wut
Lets go back to being a human and after the rolls we turn back to wolf form
>>
>>958073
That could be risky if the roll doesn't go well; if he's not accepting changing again might antagonize him. And we'll have to change back to not freeze.

I'll agree if you're certain, though.
>>
>>958073
That's possible, though changing back and forth is not good for your health. Certainly not when you haven't eaten in so long.
>>
File: 1466915470435.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1466915470435.gif
156KB, 260x187px
>>958091
Lets do it then
And hope we roll high

This is looking more and more like a bad end

No food, no clothes, possibly alone in the future, might go feral if shit goes sideways

Whatever happens

i embrace death
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481847945306.jpg (26KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481847945306.jpg
26KB, 480x466px
>Tfw when all of this is my fault
>>
>>958100
Alright then, you decide to change back in the coach. You don't suppose Grell needs to know what you have in mind, he'll find out for himself. Either way you both take a side of the coach and try to keep warm, Grell wrapped up in the blankets and you with your fur, though not for too long. Few hours and you'll be back to normal.

---

Amelie then or keep on with Alicia?
>>
>>958126
Stay with Alicia.

Amelie's more or less coming up roses right now; it's Alicia who will need the dice to keep things from fucking up.
>>
>>958126
Like the other anon said in
>>957954
It's going to happen either way, might as well get it over with now
>>
>>958130
>>958133
Right then, you awaken a few hours later to being very cold, shivering, as you look to see that you're back to normal human form. Without any clothes or fur (apart from the shed pile around you) though, you're freezing now. It's a simple matter to wake Grell up, and he gives you a blanket if you want it. There's also some underwear and a shirt you could put on, but really the blanket will help, without it you're kind of screwed.

>What's your next move?
>>
File: 1481399970367.jpg (72KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
1481399970367.jpg
72KB, 780x718px
>>958205
Yeh let's put em on for the time being

Now lets talk about the issue at hand and how he feels about it

Dice god i beg of you bless us with high rolls

Im one with the dice the dice is with me
>>
>>958205
We should put on the blanket, and ask to share heat with him. Don't be surprised if he refuses.

I bet since we changed back while hungry, we'll have to roll if we need to get back into our werewolf form again.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>958212
Shit forgot to roll

And ask him if he found any food while he was out
>>
>>958212
Right, we should probably discuss the elephant in the room.
>>
>>958217
Good enough but
>>958218
Maybe we can shoot for a 91-100?
>>
File: 1464835024295.gif (21KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464835024295.gif
21KB, 223x200px
>>958217
I think... everything will be alright.
>>
>>958230
Roll bruh
Yolo, it doesn't matter if we roll low, we already have an 87

Its good as long as it isn't a 1
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>958277
>It's good as long as it isn't a 1
That's what I'm worried about.

Alright then, let's see.
>>
File: IMG_1563.jpg (34KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1563.jpg
34KB, 427x300px
>>958285
Hey
No matter we have an 87

At least we tried
>>
>>958217
>>958285
>87

You talk with him for awhile about the way things are, and your own situation. He admits he had mixed feelings at first, but after some time consideration and getting the chance to sleep on it, he's come to the tentative conclusion that he doesn't mind it so much as long as you're honest with him, and that you can keep yourself under control.

Given the way things are though, he wonders if that has anything to do with the brand marks on you, as this was his first time seeing them.
>>
>>958331
>Yes, they're the criminal and werewolf brands and im guessing you're no longer interested in me are you?

Ask him if he got the chance to find any food

I had a speech prepared for this moment but now that the time has come i would feel like a dick if i did it
>>
>>958331
I forget, were they for criminal markings or werewolf marks?

Might as well come clean either way, since he's already trusting us with this.
>>
>>958342
Both, one on the shoulder one on the thigh. You explain to him the reason for them, he figures that makes sense and is believable enough. A pretty tough time if must have been for you though.

>>958341
No he didn't get any food, he's just as hungry as you are, and you're kind of out of luck on the nutrition potion since you've not got any ingredients left. At least not of the sort which could help with the hunger.

What sort of speech would that be though?
>>
Rolled 98, 58 = 156 (2d100)

>>958368
We could always try to transform and hunt for food for us, though it could be rough in our hungry state. Even so, I think it's our best shot right now. Also, remember to not use our teeth when hunting lest we infect the meat.

Rolling to transform and for the hunting.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>958368
Check the coach for any food left behind

As for the speech it was going to be a really harsh one detailing how we're going to part ways in the next friendly settlement but that doesn't seem necessary now

Rolling for the food
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>958382
Shit
Scratch that roll, forgot to pray

:eyes:

Im one with the force, the force is with me
>>
>>958382
The coach has probably been here over a year, definitely no food.

You may still want to part ways though, if your plan is to head southeast. You'd need a husband or fake husband who knew the language, customs and religion, and Grell doesn't fit those bills.
>>
>>958383
You can't roll twice for the same thing.

He set zombies on us the last time that happened.
>>
>>958388
Good point. There's a zombie outside now wanting to come in.
>>
>>958384
That reminds me
>>958375
Are we actually going to the Empire?

We don't know the language, there's a war going on, different religion, we're a fookin werewolf , cultural apropriation

I feel like we should get our daughter and try to make the best we can out of it
>>
>>958393
We were originally intending to go to the Empire, but I imagine losing the vast majority of our stuff derailed that pretty hard.

We aren't doing anything serious until we get back on our feet somehow.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>958390
Ask him if he still wants that human-doggo vagoo

His response decides if i deliver that speech or not
And lets do
>>958375
Supporting roll for the food
>>
File: skelet_laugh.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
skelet_laugh.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>958375
>>958410
>98 and 94
>>
>>958410
Please no bitching (ha) out Grell. It's not unreasonable to feel uncomfortable with a relationship that takes such a dramatic turn, especially when he's still sorting out the details of his feelings on the matter.
>>
>>958410
Well the problem here is that he accepts you for what you are, and is not opposed to a relationship, but you don't think he knows the risk involved. Not like people often do, since the more prominent sort of werewolves, the curse kind that force change at a full moon, don't spread it like a disease.

>>958375
>98

You don't want to, and really shouldn't be transforming so soon again after having turned human again, it's very bad for your health. Especially so given how hungry you are, but you see no other choice. You let Grell know what your plan is, as you work yourself up again, and like last time force yourself into the transformation process. Your human body breaks and contorts to the wolven form over about ten minutes, before you let out a customary howl once transformed, which scares the zombie off.

Now normally, as hungry as you are, you'd probably just turn on Grell right then and there and try to eat him. However this time you were able to retain an abnormal amount of clarity and focus. Probably it works out since the focus is still on food anyway, as you push your way out of the coach, and take to the snowy woods.

You search for awhile and eventually manage to track a big healthy buck wandering through. You stalk as close as you can get, before engaging the chase. Eventually though you do catch and bring it down with ravenous hunger. Knowing you have to take it back to the coach though, rather than ripping into it's guts immediately, instead you just pull off a leg for an initial snack. Still leave a bloody trail, but not like you're leaving chunks of spilled innards behind.

Eventually you return to the coach, dragging the dead deer along, showing Grell the catch. He's quite impressed for sure and compliments you, patting you on the head and scratching your ears without warning. If he's trying to patronize you, he's not obvious about it, his attention much more on the possible meal. Naturally he asks you if you wouldn't have any way to make some fire? He can stomach it raw, but it wouldn't hurt to also have a fire to be warm by.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>958443
Well next time we turn back we can lay down the risks and c if he still wants to Tap that vagoo

>blood trial
Plz no

Lets try to get a fire going with whatever we can scavenge nearby

We should turn back as soon as we've digested the food in case that headless fuck finds the trail

Rolling for fire
>>
>>958453
You are able to talk to him while transformed, if you weren't aware.

And if the dullahan did find the trail, you can't imagine it a good idea if he found you as just a normal human. Considering he beat Grell obviously, and Grell is much more physical than you normally.
>>
>>958458
I know we can talk while wolven but i rather not roll for focus and get a 1 or a low number and loose control

We would need to roll to be able to get a coherent explanation right?
>>
>>958468
After that 98, no not really. A 1 would of course be bad, but just conversing with him, as said, for this transformation you've retained a remarkable amount of your intelligence and control.
>>
>>958458
The idea of a fire sounds bad now that I think about it

Lets hide the fur under the coach while we scavenge for fire worthy materials

Also let's keep an ear out for the rider while we scavenge

>>958470
Lets ask him then
>>
>>958473
Which fur are you hiding under the coach?
>>
>>958476
The pile we shed after turning back to normal
Bruh
>>
>>958478
Wasn't sure if you meant like the skin of the buck or something.

Well anyway you don't really find much that would be good for a fire, at least not in the woods. Grell though suggests maybe breaking off parts of the coach and burning that? Nothing which would compromise it as a shelter, but like some of the underside, some of the portion under the seating, whatever is dry.

While considering this, you gather up the fur you shed from the first de-transformation, and dig under the coach to stuff it under.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>958482
If it doesn't compromise the shelter it's ok

Rolling for fire

Im one with the force, the force is with me
>>
>>958487
Fuk
I should've said
I'm one with the dice, the dice is with me

>>958417
Halp
>>
U wait on that second roll to get a fire going bby
I gtg sleep
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>958487
Sorry about that; I fell asleep again. Last post before the day starts.

>>958443
>she doesn't like ear scritches and headpats
I know it's a lupine dominance thing, but still...
>>
File: TRIGGERED.jpg (53KB, 562x655px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.jpg
53KB, 562x655px
>>958585
Fuk
>>958482
Can Grell start up the fire?
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>958585
Who said she doesn't like them?

>>958799
I'll roll to see.
>>
>>959104
>>958585
Looks like you're out of luck!

At least for keeping warm. You can both stomach raw meat though, so hunger isn't a problem anymore, as you dig in together out of necessity. Given your bigger size now, Grell is pretty impressed too, at how much you can eat, comparable to his own appetite.
>>
>>959106
Well shiiiet

Lets wait until we've digested the meat then let's go to sleep, hopefully tomorrow the weather is going to be better

And ask Grell to hide the fur we shed in case the headless rider comes back
>>
>>959127
Or
Hmmmmmmmm
:/

I dunno

Should we stay wolven until we reach a settlement or?
>>
>>959134
That's your choice. It would at least allow you to travel together rather than one taking all the clothes and one staying behind.

If you wander into a settlement while wolven though, without any clothes on, then people are going to freak out and correctly assume you're a werewolf. If you had some clothes, they might instead at least just assume you're a beastling.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>959141
Lets skin that deer then, we can make a cloak or something out of its hide

Rollin for skinning if necessary
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>959162
Well make two rolls, one for skinning and one for cleaning the skin. This is something Grell would help with as well, given your new hand-paws.
>>
Rolled 60, 61 = 121 (2d100)

>>959162
Random anon suport roll
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-16-42-49.png (111KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-16-42-49.png
111KB, 480x854px
>>959186
Oh shit
We have the same ip
For the record that wasn't me
>>
File: 1480846253944.png (533KB, 652x466px) Image search: [Google]
1480846253944.png
533KB, 652x466px
>>959186
>>959162
I know that you did not just roll twice you fucker.
>>
>>959186
>>959173
>60, 61

You manage to skin and clean the dear fairly well. You won't be able to tan it which would be better, but it's not a bad start. Still will probably look weird if you go into town wearing just it, since you're already furred so it wouldn't stand out, as much as if you were wearing actual clothes.

Unfortunately while doing this, you hear a shot ring out and a sharp pain, as a bullet grazes you. The sound is too hard to locate for you, and to your eyes in a fearful glance around you can't see a source. Grell naturally dives for cover by the coach, and similarly is trying to look for the point of origin.
>>
>>959212
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If another Anon with the same ip starts talking broken English it's not me

Yell out
>What the fuck? Im sane u dipshit

>u cool?
>>
>>959212
Two words, berserk mode.
>>
>>959230
Or a different ip
He just told me he has Internet on his phone
>>
File: bca.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
bca.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
>>959251
There he is
>>
>>959212
Just ignore him
>>
>>959230
You yell out that you're not a wolf and are sane. You hear no response. Now that you think about it, that might be a worse sign, since responding like that obviously points out that you're a werewolf. A beastling would be wearing clothes more likely.

>>959251
Roll for the blood lust!
>>
>>959282
>I'm trying to make some clothes fuckface, so I don't get shot at or lynched

>u cool
>>
>>959282
Honestly I didn't thought I would get this far and I don't know how to roll, I'm not into this.
Anyone else can roll for me tho, that is if it's allowed of course.
>>
>>959282
And ask Grell to vouch for us
>>
>>959305
>>959315
You try talking up again and get Grell to speak for you as well. Eventually you hear a response, as a fellow emerges from the trees with a musket trained on you, saying if the orc is with you then he's similarly guilty. Pretty accommodatingly he orders you to back away from the coach and the deer and to get by a tree, the both of you. Grell waits to see what you do first though.
>>
>>959435
>Guilty of fucking what? I haven't done anything bad
>what did i do?
>>
>>959464
He correctly assumes you're a werewolf, and closer now he can see the brand on your thigh which marks you a criminal. Maybe it's not his job to dole out justice as just a citizen, but it'd be wrong of him not to take you to the proper human authorities, as they are human lands.

At this distance you can see he's an elf, so the first shot you figure, intentionally wasn't a head shot. That would also explain how he snuck up on you.
>>
>>959484
Hmmmmm
No one will mind if we kill him right?
Hes an elf
>>
>>959484
And did he shoot us with silver or a regular bullet?
>>
>>959653
Yeah just a regular bullet, it hurt but it won't cause permanent damage.

>>959626
Well he'd probably mind, as would any family. And if anyone knew, that would be murder of course. Though out in the wild...
>>
>>959685
No one has to know
Come out with our hands in the air and walk towards him

When we're close enough grapple him and slit his throat

Hes an elf so i think we can overpower him pretty easily without the need to roll
>>
>>959727
Well he's not going to allow you to get that close without reacting.

You can roll though for the attack, another roll to see if you can talk his guard lower at least.
>>
>>959797
>come back to consideration over whether to kill a hunter who wants to take us in
Business as usual then.

Remind me, other than stealing the scale and being a werewolf, what have we done that's against the law?

Perhaps we can talk him down.

If we can't... well it'll be us or him, because heavens know we won't be getting away from the law alive.
>>
>>959815
Stealing the scale wasn't why you were considered a criminal, that happened recently. You were labeled a criminal because the belief is that you were responsible for your late teacher's death. After that, going on the run, you had to do things just to survive, some of which were criminal.

Either way, make some rolls for what you want to do. Or present a case good enough to him, that a lower roll can still work.
>>
Rolled 91, 74 = 165 (2d100)

>>959797
Mmmmkay
>>
Rolled 98, 43 = 141 (2d100)

>>959834
Explain that we were wrongly accused of our original crime, and while we did have to commit crimes to survive after being forced on the run, we have done our best to remain honest and just. We just want to leave without any trouble.

If he doesn't go for that, explain that he doesn't have silver shot, and we are right now praying that we won't end today with the death of an honest man on our conscience. Just turn around and leave, and nobody is the wiser.

Rolling for diplomacy and the "enhanced" diplomacy contingency.
>>
>>959907
At least give us a chance to diplomance before killing the guy.
>>
>>959976
Mmmmkay but at the first screw up, he ded
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>959941
Supporting enhanced diplomacy
>>
File: 1485392544751.jpg (29KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
1485392544751.jpg
29KB, 499x430px
Zaffre is kill.
>>
File: 2016_10_17_08.46.39.jpg (781KB, 1563x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2016_10_17_08.46.39.jpg
781KB, 1563x1440px
>>959941
>>960356
>98 & 86
>>
>>960360
I'm pretty sure the 98 made the second number moot anyway, though.
>>
>>960365
Just in case we fuk up and need to kill him
>>
Sorry, I died.
>>
File: 1426016521692-2.jpg (97KB, 630x617px) Image search: [Google]
1426016521692-2.jpg
97KB, 630x617px
>>960377
A zombie QM is fine too.
>>
>>959941
>98, 43

Well he doesn't much buy your initial reasoning about being innocent and all that, but when you threaten to kill him and that he doesn't have silver bullets, that's a real concern. Instead of you then he trains the musket on Grell, and says he's still reporting you once he gets to civilization, but takes his leave back off through the woods.

Other than that, you and Grell are back to being alone. You've both eaten now, and both are able to travel through the weather, or do whatever now.
>>
>>960396
Mmmmmmmta

>>960389
I feel like we need to kill him now, if he reports us they're going to be checking for the marks on any visitors in the towns
>>
>>960396
Right, time to beat tracks. We need to get away before the guards come tracking us, but we should try to make it past some shallow flowing water (like a creek) and onto some hard area (like rocks) that would conceal our scent and tracks.

How far is it to any of the borders? If it's a day or so, then we might be able to jump the border without any excessive suspicion.

I don't want to kill the guy when he's decided to leave though, even if he is going to call down the guards on us.
>>
>>960457
Bruh
Border to where?
>>
>>960482
Anywhere that's not Almace.
>>
File: 1480486032370.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1480486032370.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>960497
We're short on time m8
We should get our daughter and gtfo
We don't have time to leave Almace, find a cure and go back
>>
>>960514
We don't have to be away forever, only long enough for the heat to die down, which would be several months at the absolute possible max.
>>
>>960548
This is possibly the last thread
We can't possibly find a place to hide, find our way back and keep doing our thing

Problem are bound to find us during that time
>>
>>960614
And it took us two days to get the beastling problem solved
>>
>>960548
Well you've been on the run for years now, just leaving isn't like to make the heat die down that much, because the high profile of the guy whose death your charged with, he was the King's royal alchemist.

>>960457
The borders are quite far away in any direction, maybe a week of travel or more, by foot. Faster by transport. The capital is towards the interior of the country, and you're right near it, so...

>>960422
Well you know at least, that if someone reports a werewolf, it's not like a nationwide manhunt goes out through the country. It'd be like, he'd go and report it, and whatever town he's from would be on the alert, maybe a sheriff and a team would go patrolling.

As long as you don't follow him home though, or he's from where you're going, it shouldn't be too much a problem. Just don't run afoul of any lawmen after, who are on the lookout for wolf beastlings, to stop and search for marks.
>>
>>960640
>King's royal alchemist
Fug, forgot about that.

Yeah, we probably won't be waiting it out.

But heading off to another town should likely be sufficient for now.
>>
>>960672
You want to just continue on your way together then? It's not too much farther, you can reach the next town probably by nightfall.
>>
>>960715
Let's do so, but let's only stay long enough to work for/bargain for the bare minimum we need to get back on the road.
>>
>>960740
That's fine, sure thing. So you get back on the road together, and continue onwards to the next town, choosing to veer off the road when you need to, like seeing people come down the way.

Eventually by nightfall you come to a town, a welcome sight. Especially for Grell, who after this far travel, had his boots soaked through and even with the blankets he's freezing. The question is, how do you want to approach the town? Grell can probably head on in no problem, but you most certainly can't.
>>
>>960762
It's risky, but I guess we can change back and make our way in. We'll plead that our stuff was stolen in the night by thieves (which is actually pretty close to the truth), and try to get some basics like food and traveling gear.

Hold off on asking for alchemy equipment for now; I guarantee anyone asking about a woman and an orc later would learn of that detail if we did so.
>>
>>960821
You can change back but remember it takes a few hours, so unless you find some place to do it, you'll wake up naked in the snow.
>>
Yay we're actually making progress

>>960855
We should let Grell do the shopping while we stay outside, we can change back when we have clothes and shiet
>>
>>960879
So is he getting you wolf-fitting clothes or normal human ones?
>>
>>960884
Normal ones
>>
>>960884
If he can somehow find a way to procure clothes, then I'm all for >>960879

We should prioritize human-fitting clothes, since we really don't want to be shifted that much.
>>
>>960897
>>960900
Oookay make some rolls. To see if he can find a place that he can buy some clothes, and then if he can find some for you.
>>
Rolled 62, 51 = 113 (2d100)

>>960905
Rollan
>>
Rolled 76, 75 = 151 (2d100)

>>960884
I feel like we should walk around clothed in wolf form at some point

Maybe we'll get lucky and find a degenerate that likes wolf girls

>>960905
Rollin
>>
File: Juan Pujol Garcia.jpg (42KB, 320x251px) Image search: [Google]
Juan Pujol Garcia.jpg
42KB, 320x251px
>>960911
>Rolled 76, 75
That works, I guess.
>>
>>960911
>76, 75

Well that's your choice, if you want to go around wolven, or human.

Either way, Grell is able to head into town while you wait outside, and finds a place that sells clothes, using the money you saved from the mole men, to get both you and him some new clothes and also winter wear.

If you are going to change back, did you want to find a place to do it, or just lay down in the snow and risk getting freezy? Grell can probably wait by for you to change, but it will still be uncomfortable, and getting dressed out in the snow.
>>
>>960948
Just find a relatively concealed place to do it.

Also, let's not run around unnecessarily as a wolfling with limited intelligence and perpetual ADHD.
>>
>>960968
Alright then, you can find some old wood shed on someone's property. Grell waits by while you settle in to transform back, ending up taking a nap. Some time later and he stirs you awake, with new clothes ready. You feel awful though, very sore and tired, and stiff enough that you can't move well on your own. Fortunately he helps dress you, and can carry you into town. You can feel firsthand, the effect of changing back and forth so rapidly in a short time, and probably won't feel right for at least a couple days after.

Once in town though, it's pretty late but you have no trouble moving around. You get stopped and questioned a few times as to why an orc fellow is carrying around a human woman, but a simple nodding to Grell's explanation is all that's needed.

>What's your next move?
>>
>>961059
First question, do we have any money left?

If not, we'll probably have to find a flophouse or something to stay at until we can move enough to work.

If we do, see if we can find a room at a cheap inn where we can rest our bones. Hopefully, we'll be well enough to try to strike a deal with a merchant to make some potions with their equipment for money.
>>
>>961059
We. Should find a spot to rest at if we have the money for it, if we don't have the money we should ask Grell to harvest alchemy materials on the Outskirts of the town and then whip up some potions if we still have our equipment
>>
>>961087
>>961109
You've got a little money left, enough that the two of you could live on for a few days assuming no other money being gained. Your choice how you want to spend it, like letting a room or whatnot.
>>
>>961127
If we have enough for even basic equipment, buy it and work with Grell to get the supplies and make decent potions to sell off for some cash.

We might be able to get out of this town as soon as we recover from the transformation effects.
>>
>>961148
Yeh this works
>>
>>961152
>>961148
Alright then, unless you have anything specific in mind, you can go ahead and make a few rolls. Two for each day, so 6 rolls total.
>>
Rolled 9, 60, 91, 30, 58, 31 = 279 (6d100)

>>961226
Oh gawd
I got a bad feeling about this
>>
Rolled 81, 43, 4, 60, 52, 68 = 308 (6d100)

>>961226
Oh wow.

Rollan.
>>
>>961250
>308

Ok so each day passes by fairly well, with Grell seeking or buying ingredients while you stay in to rest and work on making potions. Only the second day do things fall short, where he wasn't able to come up with anything useful.

Either way though you are able to create a large batch of potions which you manage to sell for a heft sum, at least enough that you're better off than when you came here. In the meantime, things remain on good standing between you and Grell, though are getting closer and closer. He's not aware of the risk from intimacy with you since you haven't progressed to a point where that was an issue, but you know he's interested and only by your refusal have things not gone that far. You feel obligated to tell him, but while things remain as they are it's not a serious risk to him.

Either way, the couple you initially set out to meet, aren't far from here, about a few hours walk outside this town.

>What is your next move?
>>
>>961372
Tbqh, there's no longer a fookin reason to go there, i wanted to go there to get him to permanently join us in our travels and maybe in the future get close enough to him to reveal that we are a werewolf and be ok with it, but he already knows so there's no point in going over there now

We should tell him about the risks tho we'll decide what after we get his response
>>
File: 1426552985825.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426552985825.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>961414
Ah, so that's why.

>>961372
Let's explain the risks to him, and hope he isn't too angry/disappointed.
>>
>>961421
>>961414
Few days later and once you're well again, you take the time to sit with him and explain the situation with your disease and how it can be transmitted. He panics a little at first thinking he's at risk, but you explain that from what you understand, it's shared through intimate contact. No kissing, things like that. He's a little relieved and says it makes sense now why you never wanted to go too far.

Given this info he asks for some time alone as he goes out for awhile, giving you the chance to pack all the belongings away. When he returns, he says he doesn't want to catch the disease, so a serious relationship is out of the question, however he's content to travel with you and help you out however you need, as long as you remain within a relative distance of the capital, so that when you part ways he can return home again. Out of curiosity though he does ask how likely he is to catch it off you, like if it's a guaranteed thing if you kiss once you give it to him, or if maybe once in awhile you could go all the way for a quickie and still be ok.

So looking forward, what's your plan now then? You're ready to leave the town, wherever you want to go, or do.
>>
>>961485
Eyyyyyyy i actually get to give my speech

Let me go get my post-it note
>>
File: 1433753179340.png (51KB, 252x302px) Image search: [Google]
1433753179340.png
51KB, 252x302px
>>961512
You'd best not say shit to him that he doesn't fucking deserve.
>>
>>961485
...While we're waiting on the other anon, let's plan on leaving for a settlement close (but not too close) to the border with the Empire, so we can arrange for a "husband" to get us in and situated.
>>
>>961549
You want to get Alicia jr. before leaving? Probably easier than crossing the continent and crossing back, if you even do find a cure.
>>
>>961592
Remind me of the circumstances she is currently living under, as well as her age.
>>
>>961485
Well shit i cant find it

If we fuk he gets infected right? If so tell him

It might not have the same harshness but here it goes something like this

>So the reason i brought you to see the fucking couple was to maybe get you to come with me on my travels and maybe someday in the future i would reveal you the truth and maybe you would be ok with it so we could get a relationship going, but after hearing your opinion i realize that's not going to happen so I don't see a reason to keep going on this fucking pointless trip, because let's be real here, you're not going to give up your happy and normal orc life to have a go at getting a relationship going with a werewolf

>Neither of us are getting what we wanted out of this trip, you're not going to get what's in between my legs and I'm not going to get that possible partner i was hoping for, so, i suggest we part ways here so you can go back to your friends and i can continue looking for my daughter

>If they ask what happened just tell them i died or something

Wew

>>961604

Jeez
A please wouldn't hurt you
Manners boi
:eyes:
>>
>>961604
She'd be 8 about right now, and is living with the family of your late husband, under supervision of the church. Your in-laws aren't a fan of you, holding you responsible for the death of your husband, and of course the fact that you're a criminal.

You haven't seen her since your husband passed though, when she was just an infant. If you spend too much time away, well, you've already missed most of her childhood. You can't imagine getting her would be easy though, as far as you know she'd be under some pretty strict supervision due to her disease.
>>
>>961621
Fuk
>it might not have the same harshness but here it goes something like this

It goes something like this*
>>
>>961621
>daughter
Oh shit
I spilled the beans
Quickly correct ourselves and say
>ahem, cure
>>
>>961621
>If we fuk he gets infected right?

It's not like if you kiss once he suddenly catches it, guaranteed. It's by chance that any time you exchange that kind of contact, that might be the time the disease takes hold. For example, it was a couple months at least before your husband caught it off you and by then you were married so were in regular intimate contact.

So like any disease it's a chance, he might never catch it, or he might catch it from just a first kiss, but it's probably inevitable and when it happens he has it for life, sans a cure.

Either way though, that's a pretty reasonable and straightforward argument to put to him.
>>
>>961621
...That speech is really entitled considering that he has a right to know what he's getting into with a relationship.

We really don't have a good reason to be talking to him like that either.

Please don't say this to him.

>A please wouldn't hurt you
Yeah, it was really brusque, but I didn't notice until I had already posted. Sorry about that Zaffre.

>>961627
Thanks. Sorry for being rough.

I don't see how she would really want anything to do with us unless we've found a cure, and taking her away from the only life she's know isn't exactly a choice we should make for her.
>>
>>961662
I didn't think it sounded rude, no skin off my nose.

>isn't exactly a choice we should make for her.

As her mother and closest living relative, I'd think you'd be exactly the person to make that choice for her.

How you consider the situation is up to you, but if Alicia's motivation for finding the cure is to be able to be together again, the idea of coming back decades from now with a cure seems simply a parental obligation as they'd be strangers at that point.
>>
>>961662
Unfortunately i dont know what entitled means

Yes we do m8, I brought him here and got the both of us in trouble just for that selfish reason, if he doesn't want a relationship he might as well just leave now, there's no reason for him to stay

If I was Alicia i would be pretty pissed Tbqh, telling us that he doesn't want anything serious after everything we went through as the weird couple we were i would be pretty pissed
>>
>>961686
I support getting our daughter and then looking for a cure just fyi
>>
>>961686
I suppose we can try to meet with her to see what she wants from her life. Dragging her all over the country isn't the most responsible thing to do, but letting her rot in a strictly structured monastery for fear of her condition isn't really any better.

Shit would be risky as fuck though, with the church oversight.

>>961699
Entitled means that it takes a lot of things for granted from him.

He got with us because we were interested in him, with the default assumption that we didn't have anything this earth-shattering with the skeletons in our closet. This is literally the sort of thing that could ruin his life, and he's sticking with us out of loyalty anyways. He has no obligation to continue the relationship considering that this is stuff we kept secret from him that could completely and irrevocably change his life.

Saying stuff like that to him under these circumstances is just mean.
>>
>>961717
He said he wouldn't be up for it, nothing is going to change his mind about the chance of a relationship, he's not going to give up his life for us

>He has no obligation to continue the relationship

That's the point of that harsh and mean speech friend-o
I harshly told him to leave if he wants to, because, i feel like a speech like that is necessary after telling us off after everything we've gone through

I c where you're coming from, but I still feel like it's something that would fit given how close we once were
>>
File: 1468787307291.jpg (91KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468787307291.jpg
91KB, 618x800px
>>961686
Let's give him the speech in
>>961621
While looking sad, disappointed and angry the whole time!
Yeah!
>>
>>961758
It's unreasonable to spring something like "I'm a werewolf who could infect you" on somebody and get angry when they start having second thoughts. It's a testament to his connection with us that he didn't just abandon us entirely when he found out about it, considering that he probably would never have gotten with us if he had known that we were a werewolf.

Being angry over this just doesn't make sense when he's not in the wrong here. He doesn't have a moral obligation to stick with us and be infected.
>>
Ayooo so what's the plan?
>>
>>961787
It's going to piss him off, and he's going to rightfully call us an ungrateful bitch.

It will burn any bridges we've built with him.

It is a bad idea.
>>
>>961796
Let's travel in the general direction of our daughter, and try to make a profit at towns we stop at with Grell's help fetching ingredients.
>>
>>961791
Well we're not angry at him, we're angry at the fact we're not getting a relationship!
We're sadgry, sad cuz we leaving him and angry cuz we're going to continue to be alone cuz we weren't able to get a relationship going

I didn't intend for that to come out as being angry at him, i wanted to make it come off as sad and disappointed that we couldn't get together

>>961799
It's not like we were going to make anymore after we parted ways

>>961813
Oh cmon, i didn't write all that to just leave it there
don't do that again, please

>>961796
Let's do
>>961787
And then get moving towards our daughter
>>
>>961823
This is a really, really bad idea.

I know what it's like to work hard on something and be told that it isn't good enough or worse, but this is dangerous. He doesn't deserve this, he's not the one at fault, and he has no obligation to have a relationship with us, considering we are a werewolf.

Doing this could very well cause him to go to the constable to turn us in because of what a dagger to his heart it would be.
>>
Gonna need to do opposed rolls?
>>
>>961833
>he's not at fault
I never said he was

>he has no obligation to have a relationship with us, considering we are a werewolf
All the more reason for him to leave, he also runs the risk of getting infected if he continues to travel with us

>turn us in
Doubt it, he understands the risks, that's why he doesn't want a relationship also, he likes us too much to just rat us out and he's proven that he's loyal by staying with us after the reveal
>>
>>961863
>I never said he was
Being upset about his refusal to continue the relationship is pretty clearly predicated on the actions he took.

And we'll have just flung his loyalty to us in his face because he decided he doesn't want to be infected.

Angrily telling him off like that will shit all over an orc who's only ever been an ally to us.
>>
>>961863
To clarify, there is no way that anyone can hear that speech and not think it's an attack on the person it's being told to.
>>
>>961878
While I think maybe not such a direct argument at him would be fair, it is worth noting that Alicia would probably be emotional on the matter, so it's not unreasonable that she might fly off a handle at him or not be the most collected sort when going over the situation with him.

Not like you can expect an analytical sit-down deconstruction of the situation from her, in this. Sure, don't just rip him a new one verbally, but you might be a bit upset and not thinking totally clearly either.
>>
>>961871
Ugh
>1st paragraph
Like i said, we're not angry at him, we're sad and disappointed, maybe even angry/upset if u want, that relationship ain't gonna happen
We can't be angry at him for wanting to be normal

>2nd paragraph
We're still looking out for him in some weird way, if he doesn't want to get infected the best way to prevent that is to let him go
Let go the things you love or something
Right?
>>
>>961882
I suppose that's true, I just figured that she would be sad but resigned since this writing was on the wall since the relationship was started.

She had to have known that it would probably end this way (which quite frankly still ended far better than what was likely to result from revealing her secret), so I figured her emotions would be somewhat less intense from that understanding.

As long as she's not being too unfair though, I suppose an emotional discussion isn't right out.
>>
>>961889
Well considering with her late husband, who knew and accepted her for it, and willingly caught the disease from her, that's kind of cursed her with hope, that there are other people like him out there who would accept her, or her daughter.
>>
>>961891
I didn't consider that, though mentioning that to Grell would open one hell of a can of worms.

In this light, Alicia's honestly kind of pitiful.
>>
>>961892
>Alicia's honestly kind of pitiful.

More like KIND OF PATHETIC

So did ya'll settle on a plan?
>>
>>961898
Still down for that speech while looking sad and disappointed
>>
>>961898
Let's just do a sad and less unfair and aggressive version of the other anon's speech. Pathetic Alicia I can sort of accept.
>>
Well fuk
My Fallout 4 just crashed
>>
File: cheat_me.png (84KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
cheat_me.png
84KB, 299x288px
>>961901
>unfair
Where tho
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>961901
>>961899
Right then, you sit down with Grell and give him your speech. It's emotional and not very well thought out, but gets the point across; you hoped that there might be something there, but it's not fair on him to change his life so drastically for you, especially when it was something found out later. It's best if you just part ways then, and sorry for wasting his time.

He feels bad for you and when you get teary he pulls you close and holds you for support. Things are quiet for awhile while you collect yourself, feeling bad but relieved to have gotten all that off your chest. Eventually he speaks up, but it's not what you'd expect. He heard daughter, and while he would have departed here if that's what you think was best, now he can't just let you go when you still need help. And besides, the relationship so far wasn't for nothing. You were great company and showed him a great time, not to mention you know how to take care of a guy downstairs, he laughs. True enough you didn't slam, but you can't deny he also made you feel good in a special way.

Finally bringing your face up to his, he steals a deep kiss as per his forward orcy nature, which you find unexpected of course but very strange given the teeth difference. Tusks, odd way to kiss, and only stirs your curiosity to how two orc kissers would do it. Either way, instinctively you try to stop him for fear of his health, but he's forceful about it, and only lets go when he's satisfied.

After that, he says it's time to go get your daughter.

>What is your next move?
>>
>>961905
Let's not start this shit again, alright?

I pointed it out repeatedly in my earlier posts.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>961906
>everything_went_better_than_expected.png
Right, let's pack up and head out in the general direction of where our daughter is.

See about collecting useful reagents along the way, so when we hit the next town we can turn everything into profit, or at least only have to buy a few things to do it.

Rolling for reagents.
>>
>>961905
help
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>961907
Whoa
It's just a prank bro
>>961910
Rollin
>>
File: IMG_0923.png (388KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0923.png
388KB, 511x512px
>>961906
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES IT WORKED

PITY LOVE IS BEST LOVE
>>
>>961912
>62

Alright yeah, you can town hop making a living off your alchemy skill.

Do you want to get a method of travel though or just cross Almace by foot?
>>
>>961914
The risk of getting stopped for inspection is lower by foot right?

If so then lets go by foot

I feel like we're in a Quarian position with Grell, with the risk of infection by contact thing

can we boost his immune system in any way? Would that help?
>>
>>961914
Hm, I don't really have an opinion, though horses take a lot of care and gear to keep properly, and hitching rides on things like carts and stuff mean leaving behind traces of our passage.

I suppose purchasing rides on carts would be the fastest and cheapest way to do it, despite the evidence left behind.
>>
>>961916
This is true, perhaps going on foot is better.

Bolstering his immune system isn't a bad idea either, though that's dependent on whether therianthropy is specifically a pathogenic disease or something different but similar.
>>
>>961916
>>961920
Foot or wagon then? Chance is higher of getting noticed by wagon, but going by foot can be more suspicious, at least on the road.

As for improving his immune system, you only know the disease isn't like a typical infection, like where you cut your hand and it gets infected. It's a lifelong sort of thing, so finding ways of fighting it, or to improve odds against infection, well that alone would be a huge benefit. Maybe there is a way to do it, like with a cure, but you're not sure how to go about it. Well apart from doing something like using ye olde condomme, but that's not the same as improving immunity. More importantly though, you're not in a relationship so it shouldn't matter anyway.

The disease is a virus, but not even bacteria are understood at this time.

It does occur to you that werewolves of the curse variety, can't catch disease-based lycanthropy, nor can a disease-based werewolf be cursed. And at the same time, a cursed werewolf can be cured relatively easily. It's still a dangerous thing though, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>961922
I'm inclined to go on foot to help bolster our reagent stores.

This should be helpful in many more ways than just economically, and we can plead to being an alchemist with a hired guard if anyone comes asking.
>>
>>961922
Yeh let's go by foot and keep a reasonable distance from the road

And lets collect them alchemy ingredients
>>
I'm bowing out for the night. Apologies for being hardheaded earlier.
>>
>>961923
This is fine, but don't expect to really bring in a killing on ingredients. Gathering things of use is notoriously hard in the winter, especially the snow, and if you go off the road slogging through the snow it will severely hamper your travel speed.

It's possible but not really worth the return on investment.

Either way though, heading for the next town, make two rolls!
>>
Rolled 72, 62 = 134 (2d100)

>>961929
>>
Rolled 71, 98 = 169 (2d100)

>>961929
>>
>>962099
Nice
>>
>>962269
>>
Testing, 1, 2, 3.

Are you dead again, QM?
>>
>>963368
Yes I'm dead.

>>962099
>71, 98

Yeah you progress along to the next town by foot, no major problems along the way besides an occasional stop by a lawman or patrol, but no trouble. It does take longer though by foot, a good few days and having to be on the lookout for stops. Fortunately you find travelers along the way also stopping for a night here, or a camp of woodsmen there, all fairly welcoming.

You reach the next town though, able to stay as long as you care to money permitting.

>What is your next move?

By straight travel, you're about three weeks away from where you understand your daughter to be.
>>
>>963949
I say we press on.
>>
>>963949
We should make some money and then continue

Just a day of selling stuff and then we can continue to the next town
>>
>>963949
Use what little we gathered to make some pots to sell off for money. Then move along, I suppose.

If it wasn't really profitable enough to be worthwhile, then skip the gathering and just travel along the roads.
>>
>>963999
>>963988
It's definitely worth a try, go ahead and make two rolls. One to see what you can make, and one to see if you can sell it.
>>
Rolled 87, 73 = 160 (2d100)

>>964140
>>
Rolled 19, 88 = 107 (2d100)

>>964140
Mmmmkay
>>
>>964144
>87, 73

Pretty good yeah, you manage to whip up a batch of potions and sell them for a good price, otherwise stocking up on supplies for the next leg of the journey.

Do you want to spend any time in this town or just continue to the next?

If heading on, make another two rolls.
>>
Rolled 70, 81 = 151 (2d100)

>>964209
Let's spend a bit of money for the ingredients for some fire and insulating potions while we're here.

After that, let's move on.

Rolling for travel.
>>
>>964238
Good shit

I c the dice gods are being reasonable
>>
>>964238
>70, 81

Another week of travel without any issue, quite impressive all things considering. Upon reaching this town, you're over halfway to your intended destination. Unless you have any plans for the stop here, you can go ahead and kill two birds with one stone, two rolls for the town (I assume making and selling a batch of potions) and two for the next road.
>>
Rolled 81, 82, 78, 58 = 299 (4d100)

>>964411
Let's see about keeping a few potions for ourselves this time, so that we have some in reserve again.

Otherwise, same deal as before.
>>
>>964411
We should stay at least a day to rest a Lil bit more
And maybe take a day off since we've been on the road for a while

>>964451
U okay with that homes?
>>
>>964460
Sure, I guess.

Maybe use that day to learn about Grell or go through our cure research some more.
>>
File: 1457661435709.png (135KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457661435709.png
135KB, 900x900px
>>964473
Why not both?
We'll talk during the day and read our notes during the evening
>>
>>964451
Yeah you can keep some to yourself, probably for the best since before this you were kind of running on empty. Anyway yeah with such good fortune, it's like God himself is pushing you along to your destination. You make a good amount in the town you reached, travel the roads and once more reach a settlement, this being the last one before the end goal.

If you want to take a day off though that's fine, you wake up in the morning together at a reasonable time, nice for once to be able to sleep in some. You've got an inn room together, and a town outside, what's your next move?
>>
>>964505
A day to relax from the weeks of travel, and then another day to plan how we're going to approach the matter of retrieving our daughter.

For now, let's learn more about Grell and see about just enjoying ourselves in town (though preferably without spending much). Tonight, let's see about continuing our research into the cure.
>>
>>964505
Inb4 we happen upon a certain young maid and her shy and proper friend.
>>
File: 1453608030711.jpg (181KB, 1031x965px) Image search: [Google]
1453608030711.jpg
181KB, 1031x965px
>>964531
>>
>>964531
Would be neat, but no, the baron's estate is a lot closer to the capital, you're approaching the western coast of Almace.

>>964526
That's not too much to swing, you spend the day going around town and try to get to know Grell better. He doesn't go on too much about himself though, he was given away as a boy, signed off by his parents for labor till he came of age. Pretty standard for city-living orcs, then he started making a life for himself in the orcoid settlement outside the capital, whereupon the two of you met. You know he's younger than you, so he must not have been there for such a long time.

At any rate it's a good rest from travel and that night you continue work on a cure, while Grell busies himself with getting supplies for the rest of the trip.

Anything else in mind, or go for the last leg of the journey?
>>
Rolled 55, 76 = 131 (2d100)

>>964581
Not really; I suppose we'll wait on planning until we actually know what we're in for-

Ah. Blow a good bit of cash purchasing ingredients for all manner of alchemy. Doing this here instead of in the town where our daughter is being held might help avoid leaving a major trail for any investigators looking to follow up on what ends up going down there.

Rolling for travel to the next town
>>
Rolled 53, 99 = 152 (2d100)

>>964595
Rollin for better odds
>>
File: 1485392544742.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485392544742.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>964605
Huh.
>>
>>964605
>53, 99

Wow, the fates must have convened on this, your reunion journey. The remainder of the trip goes by well enough, and when you reach the little coastal village you were headed for since the beginning, not only do you manage to enter without issue but you even hear from the town watch who checked you when you tried to enter, that indeed the signs point to your daughter still being here. Nothing is confirmed directly, since you can't really ask without drawing suspicion, but it's a relief that you were right all alone, if their words are to be believed.

So here you are, at the finish line. What's the plan, Grell wants to know?
>>
>>964633
We need to scout out the place and c how things are first
We need to know what are we going to be facing when we're in there
>>
>>964633
I'm terrified about when the other shoe is going to drop.

If we have an idea of where she is being held, let's take a general look at the place from the distance, maybe see what we're going to be up against.

Once we have some information, we can retire to an inn room and begin assembling our plan.
>>
>>964653
>>964651
In what manner do you wish to approach this? Like a general sort of plan of attack, do you want to sneak around and spy information, do you want to try to talk to people and learn stuff, etc...

Whatever the plan, make two rolls. How well it works, and if it's suspicious to get noticed.
>>
Rolled 81, 3 = 84 (2d100)

>>964682
Sneak around and eavesdrop on dem peeps
>>
>>964689
WOOOOOOOOO BASED DICE GOD(S[?])
>>
Rolled 14, 63 = 77 (2d100)

>>964682
Directly asking about it could be... very bad.

Let's wander around and observe the compound from a distance to see what we can learn. Err on the side of being inconspicuous.

Meanwhile, Grell waits in a bar near the compound. If any guards there are secular, they will likely go there after a long, boring day of work; and he can eavesdrop on them with impunity.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

Rolling opposition dice.
>>
>>964718
Opposition to what?

Also from what you can tell there isn't really a complex that you notice, it's just the same coastal fishing village as expected. The church here is bigger than you might expect but it's certainly not some fortified place, though you don't need to roll to notice there are a few actual guards on hand. They aren't protecting the church though, rather the minister during his duties, when he goes someplace other than the church.
>>
>>964725
I figured my idea was different from his, so we would do that thing where we would roll to see whose idea is used.

Either way, that's pretty much all I wanted from the first part, but I still want Grell to be in a nearby bar to listen in on anything a guard or local might mention.
>>
>>964718
I thought
>>964689
And
>>964704
Would be the same thing
>>
>>964734
Eavesdropping ourselves (or really getting anywhere near the guards) exposes us to unnecessary risk since we are the one who they are likely on guard for.
>>
>>964739
Bruh
I rolled a 3 for determining if we looked suspicious
I think we're good
>>
>>964747
Setting aside that a 3 is terrifyingly low, I think it's safest if we take this slow.
>>
>>964752
Well shiiiet
I thought the lower the number the better
>>964725
Am i wrong?
>>
>>964759
Low rolling has never been good.
>>
>>964767
>>964759
Seeing how the rolls turned out though, I'm pretty sure we're doomed to be caught either way. I guess we're just squabbling over what flavor of "caught" we are.
>>
Rolled 18, 20 = 38 (2d100)

>>964704
Well

Support rolling his action
>>
>>964776
I'm not sure support rolls work that way.

I don't suppose Zaffre could clarify?
>>
>>964781
Technically its a different action
I can support roll that right?

Either way we're fuked
>>
>>964786
I think we only get one roll to put toward the action of our choice.

If we could give up a roll on one action to support others, that would be abuseable.

But yeah, Alicia's fucked
>>
>>964781
Yeah, you can make a new roll to support either's action.
>>
>>964795
Shit's abuseable, but okay.

We're already essentially rolling only Bo2 anyways, so I guess this is just leveling things out.
>>
>>964795

Oh Shiiiet!
>>964791
Roll for mine Bruh
>>
>>964799
Something tells me that would be stretching his goodwill a little far.
>>
Rolled 16, 91 = 107 (2d100)

>>964799
I don't want zombies attacking us in town, and we've already got a 63 for concealment, so that should be sufficient, right?

Here's a roll anyways for the express situation that he greenlights doing this though.
>>
>>964814
Well
It looks like we learned almost nothing but managed to stay hidden
>>
>>964814
>16, 91

Ayo so, yes, you didn't learn much, but you continue to go unnoticed in town. It seems with the wars going on, people coming and going isn't a strange thing, and the village sees a fair amount of activity as a result.

So given the lack of information otherwise, you can only assume that your daughter would still be with your in-laws, living with them. Their house most likely, if last you checked, things have remained the same.
>>
Rolled 38, 78 = 116 (2d100)

>>964934
Hmm, I'm inclined to press our luck in hopes of finding more/better information.

Let's do the thing with having Grell eavesdrop at the bar near the church while we (very cautiously) scope out our in-laws place from a distance. It's literally the one place here that a person would likely recognize us on sight.

Rolling for info.
>>
Rolled 18, 82 = 100 (2d100)

>>964938
Support roll
>>
>>964938
>38, 78

There isn't any bar in town, just a tavern. Grell hangs out there though to try and see what he can learn. He's able to keep up his stealthy guise well enough, and learns that the guards accompany the minister whenever he goes to a specific house and brings a girl to and from the church, or her relatives do. Grell figures there's obviously more to the story, but he can't get any more info than that. Unfortunately while he does keep up his obscured motives, just him the person gets noticed by the guards along with his interest, for the purpose of employment. He's a big tough looking orc fellow, how would he like a job as a church protector?

Either way, where are you planning on staying while in town, till you choose to act?
>>
>>964947
I figured we would stay in an inn on the outskirts or something.

Either way, this could be an excellent opportunity for information. Have him inquire about the details of the job, like the hours, the pay, how much of a pain the minister is to deal with, if he'll be standing guard or doing patrols or both, that sort of thing.

Ah, I know. This could work well.
If he joins up with them, he could bring along drugged pastries with him one day that would inspire sleep after a few hours. That might be Alicia's opportunity.
>>
>>964947
Ho shit
If it weren't for the guards we would be able to knock that guy out and get our daughter

Hmmmm

I rather have Grell stay out of trouble
>>
>>964963
That sounds really good
But can we bake? Or are going to buy them and then drug em?
>>
>>964985
We'll just bake and drug them.

We're an alchemist, and we can presumably contrive a sleep drug that can be concealed with enough flavor.

Hell, it doesn't even have to be pastries, it could be anything that a person (particularly a bored, worn down guard) would especially want to eat, as long as its flavor can hide the drug.
>>
>>964992
BUY
BUY and drug them

Shit, I need to get to bed. That would have been a serious mistake.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>964992
Im down for that but where are going to bake them tho?

>>965001
Lol, caught me mid-post

>>964947
We should go with this anons idea
Rollin to buy some nice looking pastries and to get some good roophies whiped up
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>965007
Fuk, forgot the other roll

Also i gtg sleep
>>
>>965007
It'll be a day or two at least, though. He'd have to get the job, then get situated enough that bringing in food like that wouldn't be seen as odd.

Hell, having him blatantly bring in food (for himself) every day leading up to the drugging would be best for getting the others used to the idea of his bringing food in.
>>
>>965017
Then let's just buy the pastries and carefully enjoy what this town has to offer while they get used to him

Can u support roll plz?

And we should lay the plan to Grell too

And now im going to sleep for realzies
>>
Rolled 80, 80 = 160 (2d100)

>>965027
Rolling for roofies, I suppose, though I question the choice to roll for something a few days ahead.
>>
>>965036
I meant support roll for the pastries m80

We need to find nice looking ones so the guards want a piece of em
>>
>>965043
Yeah, first roll is for pastry quality, second is for successfully concealing a drug.
>>
>>964963
That can work. Grell figures to take them up on the job. He'll have to meet with the minister to figure some things about and get accepted to the job, but from how the describe it, at first he'll just be on hand in case they need him. Eventually though if he proves reliable then he'll do the same duties they do and help guard the church, and such.

If he accepts the job, he can see the minister tomorrow, and start work the day after that. They'll really only need him to sort of hang around the church in the beginning period when he first gets the job, with occasionally accompanying the minister one day each week, to help with a girl in town.

>>965036
>80, 80

Yeah that's pretty great, you can buy some tasty treats and make a sleeping drought to put in them, and by appearance and taste they're quite appealing.

So when for would you like to spring this plan?
>>
>>966293
Let's keep up the charade until he goes out with the minister to help with the girl in town.

Ideally, we would be able to time the pastries early so that they kick in when she's taken to the church, at which point he can trap the minister in a closet (unless he was the sort to sample the pastries too) or something while Alicia discusses leaving town with her daughter. If she accepts, we find a way to smuggle her out; either way we get the hell out of town before they wake up and call down the guard on our asses.

As for prep work, see about getting him some basic food to take with him every day, enough to be noticeable. If asked, have him play being beleaguered by a girlfriend who wants to be sure that he has enough to eat at his new job every single day, no matter how he protests. This'll be prep work for the drugging day when he comes in with way too much (as a "special gift") and just gives up and offers it to his fellows.

In the meantime, he'll just share the general internal information about the guard postings, shifts, duties and stuff with us while we bide our time until the day comes.
>>
>>966439
Noice

I feel like we should drug the girl too
What if she doesn't accept because she's too indoctrinated or something, if we drug her we can leave town as soon as we have her and let her come to terms with Alicia
>>
>>966486
Drugging our daughter starts getting into skeevy business.

I really don't want us to be taking her away against her will, because frankly it is a pretty shitty life that we'd have in store for her. The main point in our favor is that she would have relative freedom, and perhaps in the distant future a cure too.
>>
Ah, right.

See if it's possible to create some tranquilizer gas pots (and anything else we might think of) while we're biding the days away, in case bad comes to worse and we need to get out of town with the guard hot on our heels.

Is invisibility a mixture we can do? If so, that would be good too.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>966439
Hmmmm
Yeah, we shouldn't drug her
>>966293
Do we have to roll for this?
>>966518
I believe the invisibility potion is a thing
Rollin for it
>>
>>966502
The important thing is you don't force her to turn wolven and follow you by instinct, being older and dominant over her. That is certainly worse than drugging.

Anyway, back now and to resume.
>>
>>966584
Support roll for invisibility, I suppose.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>966659
Probably would help if I included the roll
>>
File: 1485392544754.jpg (192KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485392544754.jpg
192KB, 1200x1200px
>>966666
At least Turbosatan is on our side.
>>
>>966666
>79

So your plan is to let Grell do the work while you make potions for what you'll need, both for making drugs as well as for a possible escape if you need it.

Go ahead and just make two rolls, for the other parts.
>>
Rolled 54, 6 = 60 (2d100)

>>966696
Rollan.

We'll have to do something nice for him after putting him through this bullshit.
>>
>>966584
help
>>
Rolled 73, 74 = 147 (2d100)

>>966702
Shhhhhhiiiiiieeeeet
>>
File: 1481958650571.jpg (71KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
1481958650571.jpg
71KB, 640x493px
>>966702
We need to give him a succ hand if u know what i mean
>>
>>966731
No I'm sure I don't know what you mean!
>>
File: 1473901915093.png (131KB, 539x462px) Image search: [Google]
1473901915093.png
131KB, 539x462px
>>966749
Apologies if i wasn't clear, i meant : we need to succ his fookin dick and play with his nuts while we're at it, or maybe just play his skin flute and nuts if the first one is too much
>>
>>966795
Gona need a consensus agreement on that!
>>
>>966807

Fine, only if he's up to it and preferably before our daughter is with us. I'm sure nobody in this thread wants to have that talk with her.
>>
File: 1474833789306.png (798KB, 941x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1474833789306.png
798KB, 941x1051px
>>966807
>>966819
I guess we're doing it before he starts working then
>>
>>966830
>>966819
Okaaay... make a roll I guess.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (116KB, 595x659px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
116KB, 595x659px
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>966842
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>966842
Reluctant roll.

Not doing the first part though, we aren't getting him infected.
>>
>>966860
Wait... so what ARE you doing lol?

As usual, he's going to want to reciprocate as well.
>>
>>966873
Ask the other anon, but nothing that poses a major risk of infection.
>>
>>966842
>>966860

Waitwaitwaitwait

Can he get infected by a succ? He's not ingesting any fluids

>>966873
The first part but warn him he shouldn't try anything cuz he might get infected

But fingers are cool too
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>966884
Before he starts working the first day, waking up together you take the time to thank him in a more personal way and show him your handiwork skills. He's quite appreciative and shows you the same courtesy. You do keep things from going too far, but he is still interested in something, to saying he's willing to take his chances for something before you end up parting ways eventually.
>>
>>966860
>54

You do pretty good and make him happy, though he still does better and outperforms you, leaving you in an exhausted mess as he heads off joyful to work. You're left in bed all sweaty and frustrated at his besting you again, and only have your alchemy work to take your mind off things.

>>966724
>73, 74

You're able to start work on the potions you think you'll need, including the drugs, sleeping gas bombs, and an invisibility potion. To make them properly and not risk anything, as well as make everything you have in mind for the preparations, it will take about a week.

You can try to rush though and finish them sooner but you'll run a risk of mishap. Your choice.
>>
>>966956
Well dayum
If he wants to risk it then im down
The day before we part ways he can get dat human-wolf vagoo

>>966977
Nah let's not risk it, the last thing we need is a crit fail
>>
>>966977
How's our money holding out?

If we have enough to last about 2 weeks worth with a bit of emergency funds leftover, let's just take it slow, if not, still take it slow but we can brew up simpler stuff to sell off for money.
>>
>>966994
And Grell is taking some food with him to work for the prepwork, right?
>>
>>966983
Anything specific you want to do or take care of then over the coming week? It is risky being around these parts of course, but at the same time you can only sit in a room for so long.

>>966994
You're quite good on money, you could stay here a month comfortably if you needed to.

And yes, Grell is taking food to work as per the eventual plan goal. You'd like to make the food yourself but it's less suspicious to just buy all the food used/eaten while here.
>>
>>967001
Read our smutty books
>>
>>967001
I suppose we can occupy ourselves further with our research and continuing to replenish our potion stores with simpler ones like health, insulation, nutrition pots and the like.
>>
>>967018
>>967010
Make some rooollls!
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>967025
>>
Rolled 17, 40, 69, 19 = 145 (4d100)

>>967025
Okay.

Rolling for health, insulation, and nutrition pots and cure research.
>>
Rolled 38, 36, 55, 62 = 191 (4d100)

>>967035
Well shiiiet
Support rolling
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>967031
Support roll for, uh, whatever he's doing since it presumably isn't mutually exclusive with the others.
>>
>>967047
I guess we got too carried away with the books?
Our hands must be pretty soggy rn
>>
>>967045
You make some little progress on the health and insulation potions, but the nutrition potion you do quite well on, and also understanding more work towards a cure. All in all generally good work that keeps you occupied through the days when not otherwise...

>>967047
>96

Well no wonder you only make average process on your work, most of your time is spent drooling over your smutty books. Maybe Grell got you a little more excited than you'd thought at first, or maybe it's pent up frustration and stress from all the terrible happenings before you finally decided to just collect your daughter.

Either way, you have ample reason not to leave your room, or even your bed much. Only basic life requirements like eating, and your work, can get you on your feet.
>>
>>967116
We need to get some exercise in there too
We can't get fat, that ain't pretty

we also need to give a goodbye fuk to Grell after we get our daughter
>>
>>967146
Actually because of your metabolism it's hard to get fat. Being fit does take exercise of course, but you have to eat a lot just to not starve, particularly the more you transform since it takes a ton of energy.
>>
>>967160
Let's fast forward to the big day then
>>
>>967116
Hopefully Grell has some information that can get us to focus.

>>967181
Hold your horses, we still want to at least hear what he has to say about the place so we can refine our plans if necessary.
>>
>>967181
Well before then, after about five days when Grell gets off work, he returns to the room to tell you that was the first day of him traveling along with the minister, and he saw your daughter, accompanied her along with the rest from her house to the church and back. He's not too sure what to make of it but he thinks either he scared her with his presence, or there's something wrong with her.

What do you make of this? Be'est art thou overcame with any emotionnes?
>>
>>967200
Might be that they're drugging her themselves. Inquire for details about her behavior to see if we can pick up any telltale signs of drugging.

Let's see about whipping up a simple and mild treatment for intoxication anyway, just in case it should turn out that way.
>>
>>967200
>there's something wrong with her

Ask him why is he saying that? Did they do something too her? Wrong how?

And get sentimental, our poor girl is probably in a bad spot
>>
>>967223
He can't say for sure, she just looks very frail and timid, and seems afraid of everything, or at least is very skittish/jumpy.

Of course from his limited experience, maybe that's normal for human children?

Naturally though his words are very taxing on you as you try not to panic, get emotional, or otherwise immediately storm out to go and get her this instant. Such that he has to physically restrain you and remind you of the plan.

>>967218
It seems likely that she may in some part be drugged, so you set about what you might need to help her with that predicament, if and when you meet.
>>
Rolled 62, 80, 91, 60 = 293 (4d100)

>>967280
Right, just have to hold out for one more week, then we'll be able to speak to her again.

Let's continue making health, insulation, and nourishment pots, and continue with our research and try to ignore the mental visions of our little girl suffering various fates at the hands of the church
>>
Rolled 69, 61, 95, 13 = 238 (4d100)

>>967280
She's probably been raised to fear anything because of her disease
>>967311
Eyyyyyy das bretty good
Rollin cuz y not
>>
>>967311
>>967319
We're getting pretty damn good at those nutrition potions.
>>
>>967311
Ignore what the Anon said to ignore and think about that green D we'll be getting soon, those books left us thirsty
>>
>>967311
The situation is obviously distressing for you, and very hard to deal with, the stress, the pain. You know it's not much longer though, as you try to buckle down and just focus on your work, and preparations for the plan.

As such you make great progress on everything you set your mind and efforts to, particularly on the matter of the nutrition slurry potions, which you've basically perfected within the context of any single meal.

Anything else you care to do during the week left?

>>967333
Grell is actually a grey orc, not green.
>>
File: 54f.png (361KB, 566x423px) Image search: [Google]
54f.png
361KB, 566x423px
>>967351
Think about dat grey [even more spoilers] meaty [/even more spoilers] D we're craving after dem smutty books
>>
File: smiling_pain.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
smiling_pain.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
Rolled 52, 31 = 83 (2d100)

>>967361
Rollin to c how intense these two actions are

also get a wiff of the bed he's sleeping in
>>
>>967351
Make certain Grell has one of the invisibility potions beforehand, just in case everything goes to shit.

Perhaps take some time to figure out the general traffic so that we know how best to leave once everything goes down.
>>
>>967380
You want to go out and check that yourself? If so make two rolls, to see how much you learn and if you get noticed.
>>
Rolled 63, 67 = 130 (2d100)

>>967417
Rollin

Don't forget about mine eh?
>>
>>967417
In that case, I'm inclined to not bother, just to be sure that we maintain the element of secrecy as much as possible.
>>
File: 1441058097309.gif (682KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
1441058097309.gif
682KB, 520x293px
Rolled 84, 14 = 98 (2d100)

Okay, I'll support >>967425 then to break the gridlock.

pls no bully
>>
>>967425
Didn't forget, but the issues with your daughter are overpowering any other concerns.

>63, 67

Alright you can have Grell show you along the route between the church and the house, when it's not being actively used. It's pretty straightforward, just follows a small road into and out of town through some fields, maybe a twenty minute walk if you go at a slow pace. The bad news is that there isn't a time where it isn't within noticing distance of a house or building. Not like there's watchtowers along every step of the way, but if ever it gets to a big commotion or otherwise noisy scene, you're likely to attract attention after awhile.

---

Well, with the passage of a few more days, it's come to the last day before the next time your daughter visits the church. Waking up, you've got the whole day to make any last preparations, do any last actions, or whatever else before sleeping and waking up for the big day.

>What is your next move?
>>
>>967548
We have the anti-intoxicant ready, right? We'll move into the church at about the time the drugs should be taking effect.

Other than that, and making sure Grell has the invisibility potion and the drugged pastries for tomorrow, I think we're ready.

Try not to fret about how things will go with our daughter tomorrow.
Fret a lot.
>>
>>967548
Yeh this
>>967557
We need to psyche ourselves up for tomorrow
We're finally seeing our little girl after 5 years?
>>
>>967576
7 years, things went bad not long after she was born.
>>
>>967576
>>967557
Anyway so unless specified otherwise, you can turn in for the night after going over the plan once more with Grell. Before you sleep, he asks how you're feeling, and if you're ready for tomorrow and what it will bring?
>>
>>967615
Nervous, but resolute.

We have to check on her and give her the chance for freedom that she would otherwise never know. Whatever else happens, she deserves at least that much.
>>
>>967615
Yes
We're Nervous, happy
We'reinaglasscageofemotion.jpg
>>
>>967633
>>967632
Right then, you try to get a good night's rest, though are plagued with stress and fitful sleep of anxious dreams.

You awaken the next day with Grell getting ready to head to his work, where after awhile they'll be going to fetch your daughter with the minister. He says it's time, and to be ready for when it's the right chance to act.

>What is your next move?
>>
>>967680
Find an unsuspicious place with a view of the church (preferably with something you could be believably doing, like reading or research), and enter the public area of the church once you see Grell approaching with your daughter. Pray to whoever you feel like for success, and once the guards fall asleep, move to where Grell took your daughter, and have the tranqs and invisibility pots ready in case there's more resistance than expected.
>>
>>967727
Note that we'll enter the church before he arrives with our daughter, so as to mitigate suspicion slightly.
>>
File: HYPE.jpg (20KB, 284x285px) Image search: [Google]
HYPE.jpg
20KB, 284x285px
Now we pray everything goes according to plan
>>
>>967727
>>967731
>>967751
Make some mudder uckin rolls!

One for getting in position, one for timing, one for Grell, and one finally, for Alicia keeping her cool upon seeing her daughter.
>>
Rolled 75, 99, 20, 43 = 237 (4d100)

>>967876
Rolling.
>>
Rolled 30, 61, 99, 75 = 265 (4d100)

>>967876
Oh gawd
I have a bad feeling about this

I hope i roll a 1 on the last one, that would be interesting
>>
>>967876
>>967891
Can i switch the positions of the 75 and the 30?
>>
>>967906
Nope!
>>
File: 1475124950530.gif (845KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475124950530.gif
845KB, 500x380px
>>967916
Pretty plz?
>>
>>967930
Just roll with it, we can make this work.
>>
>>967936
Tbqh i want to c how would Alicia react to her daughter with that 30
>>
>>967891
>>967883
I just realized we got two 75s and 99s
>>
>>967954
Yup.

That's one hell of a coincidence.
>>
>>967891
>30, 61, 99, 75

Grell takes his leave, while you get everything you need ready. Unfortunately when you make your way to the church to try and get in, you're denied entry, saying that the minister has the chapel reserved for special services.

Given this unfortunate turn of events though, you are able to position yourself elsewhere, in a panic though due to having to scramble for someplace else. You get situated, but only barely, in time to see the minister and his procession approaching the church and entering. Frantically you search through, and catch a glimpse of the backs of a nun most likely, with a hand on the shoulder of a small young girl. Your heart races as your mind leaps to conclusions, and it takes all your power not to just up and bolt for her right then and there. Even your instincts, prompt you to turn wolven and save and protect your child.

Not that you would know it, but Grell's part of the plan went off utterly perfectly, it would almost be outright impossible for things to have gone any better for him.

>What is your next move?
>>
>>967985
For reference, how many invisibility pots do we have?

Either way, pop invisibility and move in to follow through the door.

Softly does it, find a hiding spot, and wait for people to start falling asleep.
>>
>>967993
You only have one, though it's probably got enough doses for two uses.

Make a roll for sneakiness, doesn't need to be high.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>968024
Rolling.
>>
>>968028
Support roll?
Or nah?
>>
>>968037
Assuming there's no penalty, let's not tempt fate, I'd say.
>>
>>968028
>74

Alright, you take a swig of the invisibility potion, and watch over the course of a few minutes as it takes effect, and you become less and less visible. It's the extra strong version as well, so it makes you totally invisible, rather than just your body leaving your clothes visible.

Anyway, you sneakily make your way over to the church and enter inside through a side door, to find...

...the unknown! Who knows what awaits you inside, tomorrow!

Gonna turn in for the night, will resume tomorrow again, hopefully earlier. In the meantime feel free to make plans, pile up on questions or whatever else to keep busy.
>>
>>968099
Damn
We got played like a damn fiddle

I too gtg sleep later bby
>>
>>968099
Thanks for running, Zaffre.
>>
>>968099
How certain are we that this is our child, and how certain are we that she's been drugged?
>>
I return from the land of the dead.

>>968985
Probably a sorry statement, that as an alchemist you'd be able to tell if she's been drugged, but as a mother you can't be sure she's actually your child.
>>
>>968110
>>968113

So so so! You enter the church to find Grell fighting with the minister who for some reason knows martial arts. All the while the little girl is hiding in fear with the nun and trying not to watch. The guards are passed out as far as you know, so that part of the plan went well.

>What is your next move?
>>
>>969889
Bugger.

Well, I'm pretty sure there is only one little werewolf girl in the town right now, barring bullshit, so that's an avenue to pursue.

I really hope you aren't cruel enough to let us do all this while knowing it's the wrong person.
>>
>>969971
What's our daughter's name?

We should call out to her using our daughter's name, and carefully observe how she responds.
>>
>>969971
Did u c any giant spiders while u were there?
>>
>>969971
Assist Grell if it looks like he needs it

And call out to our daughter too
>>
>>969992
Only dead ones.

>>969991
I don't know, what is her name?

If nothing is come up with or the suggestions are shit I'll name her but otherwise...

>>969972
Talking about cruelty, if you rolled low I was gonna have the dullahan show up looking for Grell and kidnap the kid. Maybe kill her even for her head.
>>
Oh Shiiiiiiiiet
My id changed
>>
File: 0SlzKtD.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
0SlzKtD.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
>>969998
Muh heart
>Name

Hmmmmm
How about
Aeris
>>
>>969998
I dunno, how about Cecilia?

I'm not really that creative, if you're wondering why it's so similar to all the others.
>>
File: 1460357188218.png (253KB, 900x773px) Image search: [Google]
1460357188218.png
253KB, 900x773px
>>970006
Didn't she die violently at the hands of the antagonist?
>>
>>970017
Wut
>>970007
This one sound nice if you're ok with it op
>>
File: 1481274599300.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1481274599300.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>970017
HEE HEE HA HOO
>>
>>970020
FF7 Spoilers:
Sephiroth kills Aeris deader than dead
>>
>>970028
Ohhhh Shiiiiiiiiet
Her
I know about that but i can never the girls name
>>
>>970033
Never remember *
>>
File: 1465654321720.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465654321720.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Cmon op
The suspense is killiiiiiiing meeeeeeeeee
>>
>>969995
Well Grell probably doesn't need your help. The minister knows kung fu, but Grell is an all around big tough guy.

When you call out to Celia though, the response is fear, even from the nun. As you are invisible, it's as if a ghost is calling her name from the ether.
>>
>>970070
Eh? I thought there was a timeskip and it had worn off already.

Is there a way to drop the invisibility, or are we just invisible until it wears off?
>>
>>970070
Fuk
Let's explain why we are like this while Grell knocks out the guy

Can we whip out something to un-invisibility us?
>>
>>970075
What? No you drank it and ran inside. There is a way to normally remove the invisibility, but you haven't prepared something like that, thinking you wouldn't need it right?

>>970076
Grell fights with the minster and eventually gets him in a headlock, to a cry from the nun. Do you want to keep talking as you are though, they might think they're going crazy if you carry on.
>>
>>970081
Do we have the ingredients to prepare the thing?
>>
>>970081
I figured it only worked for a short time, because working for long periods would be hilariously broken in any situation but this one.

Right, I guess our only option is to hope we can jerry rig the counterpot, or failing that get close to them and explain to her that we are her mother using invisibility magic.
>>
>>970087
You do but it would take time to prepare, unless you want to rush and risk it.

>>970092
It doesn't work for too long, but it's only been a few minutes, so you've still got awhile left at least.

If you want to try to instant brew up the remedy, go ahead and roll and hope you don't mess up. Otherwise you might need Grell's help.
>>
File: 1469093313310.png (81KB, 322x276px) Image search: [Google]
1469093313310.png
81KB, 322x276px
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>970198
>A few minutes in, and there's still a while left
Methinks we'll need to make more of these.

Rolling for jerry rigged remedy.
>>
>>970087
help
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>970198
What would happen if we crit fail?

Are we going to start to glow or some shiet? I can't imagine anything bad from a crit fail
Rollin

Also warn her about the burn scars while we go back to normal
>>
>>970212
>I can't imagine anything bad from a critfail
Remember that if we accidentally use the wrong ingredients the potential negative effects aren't limited to invisibility-spectrum stuff.
>>
>>970212
If you failed, like with the mattress potion, you'd be afflicted with permanence invisibility.
>>
>>970212
>52

That's enough to whip up a remedy, though best to do it out of the way where you can't obviously be seen.

Shortly after, you down the contents of the new bottle, and wait for awhile as you slowly start to become visible again. Grell calls out though if anything should be done about the nun? She's obviously not much a threat but still stands to guard Celia.
>>
>>970294
Tell Grell to hold her down while we give her the knockout potion
Or just throw it at her if she's at a reasonable distance from our daughter
>>
>>970294
Just lock her in a closet or something without windows.

Using a pot on her might scare our daughter.
>>
>>970305
Actually, she's scared either way, so let's just avoid having to waste a pot.
>>
>>970305
Yeah let's just lock her up
>>
>>970301
>>970305
>>970311
That's fair, Grell goes and grabs the nun, tries not to be to rough with her despite her struggle, as he tries to drag her away from Celia, simply holding onto her out of fear now. As Grell attempts to pull her to a closet or otherwise though, the nun manages to scream out and tell Celia to run who after some moments hesitation flees the scene and makes for an exist to the church, in her attempt to run away.
>>
>>970325
Fuk

Run after her and tell her it's us, her mother
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>970325
Bugger, I forgot that she was still guarding our daughter. Diplomacy might have avoided this.

...Shit's fucked, I've got nothing but to tell her we're her mother and pray that she listens to us. Promise to go away if she just hears us out.

Rolling for desperate diplomacy.
>>
>>970355
THANK U BASED DICE GOD(S[?])
>>
>>970355
Question is, do you want to pursue her to the point of catching her, or shout after her? At this point she'd be trying to run away, home you'd guess, from the church which means she'd be outside in the street of the village.

I guess, where do you want this confrontation to take place?
>>
>>970363
Try to shout after her before she leaves; don't lay hands on her.

We want this to happen inside the church; if she gets outside then everything is beyond salvaging, and we'll need to flee.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>970380
Oppose my roll then, your diplomacy roll stands but this is to see how able she is to escape vs. your intervention.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>970388
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>970388
Well shit
I guess she doesn't want to meet her mom
Or be rescued
Rollin
>>
File: 1469093313311.png (66KB, 317x284px) Image search: [Google]
1469093313311.png
66KB, 317x284px
>>970394
>>970396
And it all comes crumbling down.
>>
File: 1474839187947.png (150KB, 446x455px) Image search: [Google]
1474839187947.png
150KB, 446x455px
>>970396
Goddammit
>>
>>970396
Or she's just afraid, considering all the guards passed out, and a scary orc beat up the minister and took away the nun.

Oh also a ghost voice knowing her name.

>>970396
>79

You try to catch her but she just barely makes it out of the church, to the outside. Grell is in the process of shutting the nun up in a closet or otherwise, but you probably don't want to wait for him?
>>
>>970404
Tell him we're going after her and start running after her
>>
>>970404
Pursue her anyways. Grell will be fine with the invis pot he has.

If she doesn't stop to listen though, then we'll have break it off and acknowledge that we blew the only chance to rescue our daughter.
>>
>>970411
>>970418
How much are you trying to catch her? Like are you literally chasing after her, or keeping track of her till it's not such an inopportune time to confront her?

Either one, make a roll.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>970499
See if we can keep track of her movements and confront her in a less distressing way.

This is looking pretty grim though; be ready to bail if things get much worse.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>970512
Holy shit what happened to our rolls
>>
>>970512
>confront her in a less distressing way.

A description of what you have in mind would be appreciated.
>>
>>970563
Ideally, she would get tired in an inconspicuous area, we would approach her and tell her we're her mother, and finally make use of that 91 that's looking less and less likely so that she hears us out instead of screaming or running again.
>>
>>970580
You pursue her but not in a way that she is aware of, or that you make a scene of chasing through town after her. Something you note, that she doesn't bother to try and seek help from anyone in town or whom she comes across, and those who recognize her either withdraw sharply or shout at/physically push her away, or otherwise try to keep their distance from her. Either way it doesn't take her long to get out of the main portion of the village, and onto the little dirt road along the fields to her home. Unfortunately along the way she notices you like this and panics, trying to run. Before long she tires out though and instead just tries to hide in a patch of trees between fields.

You're able to follow her by scent though which alarms her, that you were able to find her so easily and she tries to withdraw more into her hiding spot, a partially buried portion under a collapsed tree.

So you actually managed to corner her, if you wanted to change your manner of approach, or dealing with her. You don't have all day obviously, but you're not currently on the run or at risk of easily being caught.
>>
>>970646
This might be the break we're looking for, provided we don't fuck up any further.

Right, don't approach her, just call out to her and tell her we just want to talk, and that if she wants then we'll go away after that.

She's scared, and just wants to go home. We can't force this, and indeed we don't want to; just take it at her pace.
>>
>>970674
Right, we should also mention the tiny detail of being her mother.

Might help a bit.
>>
>>970674
>>970680

Well in her current state you try calling out or talking to her without nearing, but she doesn't respond, and just keeps quiet, possibly too scared to speak, even at your offer of leaving after talking together, even when you bring up her being your daughter.

You figure to near a little, at least to get a better look, but she just tries to withdraw further into the hole, making you stop. Eventually you hear her squeak, a timid response barely above a whisper, that her mother is dead.
>>
>>970787
Start getting emotional Alicia
Our little girl has been told that he mother is dead throughout her whole life

Start explaining her the truth and why we we're gone and the truth about her dad and us
>>
>>970787
Let your emotions flow and recount the day that you lost her, tell her of your goal to find a cure for the lycanthrope, tell her how much you love her and that at times the thought of her was the only thing keeping you going.

Pour your heart out to your daughter, because you might never get another chance.
>>
>>970806
God damn i need to proofread my shit before posting
>>
>>970812
>>970806
Make a McRoll. More for her sake than yours, you don't need to roll for something as important as this to you.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>970823
One McRoll coming right up.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>970823
Mmmmkay
>>
>>970826
>72

You try to keep rational and stoic as usual, but nothing could prepare you for this, as your hard exterior melts in the presence of your little girl. You try to explain the situation, the memory you have of her and why things turned out the way they did, but you're not very coherent between sobs. You speak to her like it's the last time you'll ever see her, because it may well be.

It pains you that she still doesn't react, and you'd like to chalk it up to the drugs but deep down it still hurts, as you feel ashamed of yourself for letting things come to this. Trying to dry your eyes with your shirt, you hear movement as you see Celia slowly, cautiously creeping out of the hole. When she sees you look back at her she hesitates for a moment, but approaches to a certain point before stopping, as if still worrying it may be a ploy and you could trick her and grab when she gets close enough.

Looking at you, you can tell she is disturbed by it, and tearfully you apologize for your appearance, the scarring and old injuries must make you look pretty scary. Indeed you can't blame her when she ends up focusing on the ground between you, unable to look you directly, but she ends up asking how you know about her... wolf "problem"?
>>
>>970973
>Because I have that problem too, i was already sick when your dad and i had you, you inherited that problem from me

>You don't deserve this life, you deserve something better, that's why i left when they took you, to find a cure

>But i can't keep searching for the cure without you, I've already missed most of your childhood, i don't want to come back years later and miss more time

Should i roll to c if Alicia can get these words out properly?
>>
>>970973
Laugh through the tears, and explain that you have the same problem.

But through alchemy and experience you've found a way to minimize the danger it poses, and you hope that one day it will lead you to a proper cure, so that she'll never have to worry about that problem again.

Ask her how they've been treating her, that from the reactions of the townsfolk you've come to fear the worst. Dote on whether she's eating enough, whether her food is good enough, if she's given enough love at home, if the church folk are mean to her, if she has enough blankets at night...
>>
>>971009
You can roll if you like sure.
>>
>>971009
>>971010
Also in mentioning that you have the same problem as her, she notably focuses on you and asks for proof. She can't hide her interest, but there's also worry behind her words.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>971045
Tell her about the various triggers

Rollin for good speech
>>
>>971051
Explain that we tracked her here by our sense of smell, which normal humans can't do.

...If we happen to have anything with silver in it as a reagent, we can use it to burn our wrist or something as proof.

Let's hold off on transforming unless she becomes adamant about it.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>971057
Saving throw.
>>
>>971059
Halp
>>
File: Uhh.gif (168KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Uhh.gif
168KB, 600x450px
>>971062
>>
>>971051
Is it too late to just bail onto my plan, or would that require rolls of its own?
>>
>>971074
Aren't we doing the same thing?
>>
>>971089
Different approaches, though similar in intent.

Not sure if rolling would get us a zombie or not though.

Well, 46 is just very minor failure, we should still be able to pull this out.
>>
>>971057
>46

Ah well, in your condition you aren't very intelligible, but something as simple as this you can tell the truth. While the things you say check out, she seems disappointed, as if she were hoping for something in particular.

At any rate, you talk about the reason you left and what happened with her father, which catches her attention for sure. You end up though, instead focusing on her and without noticing find yourself instinctively being the worried mother as you ask about her and her situation. Just from what you can see you don't like it, that she's obviously drugged which could explain her lethargic behavior and passivity, and indeed she looks very frail and timid, though from your own experience you know as a girl you were the same way, the disease demanding more food than a peasant income/family can provide. When you start to pry into her life though, she becomes very terse and huddles close with her arms and knees together, only responding in yeses or nods, and affirming that she is treated well and everyone cares about her. All during this, she never once looks you in the eye, and her answers are fast and without hesitation or thought, almost as if rehearsed.
>>
>>971104
See if she trusts us enough to let us hug her.

A mother knows some lies when she hears them, and it's breaking our heart to hear her say them.
>>
>>971110
Well she certainly doesn't trust you enough, but she's close enough where you can lunge forward to grab her and hug her close. She resists and struggles at first, even growls which makes you laugh, but eventually she stops fighting and settles into the embrace, tearing up herself. It's almost heartbreaking to feel her little body in your arms, but the guilt hits you in a wallop as you feel shame for it having been so long for this. Your tears aren't just of happiness now but of regret as well, knowing in this moment that you never should have left her in the first place.

After awhile of holding your own flesh and blood, you barely hear her whisper, asking if you really are her mother, as if she's starting to believe it herself. Impressionable girl, poor Celia, if you were a trickster trying to take advantage of her, but then she's only a young child of 8. Would you have acted differently in the same situation?

>What is your next move?
>>
>>971237
Of course we are, we wouldn't have gone through all that trouble to get her if she wasn't our daughter

And Keep up the hugs and the crying
>>
Also Happy Christmas y'all
>>
>>971237
>young girl
>drugged to some extent
>hated by everyone for what she is
>forced to lie about it if anyone asks
>quite possibly abused regularly
And then a strange woman comes up to her telling her she's the loving mother she long believed to be dead, and not only claims to suffer as a werewolf like her but lavishes love and attention on her that she might never have received at home.

It's no wonder that she wants to believe.

Keep up the tears and hugs and give her some time to acclimate to the realization.

>>971504
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
>>
>>971541
>>971492
Well it looks like Alicia, got the best Christmas present of all!

After awhile Celia asks that you're back now, if you wouldn't come to live with the rest of the family and you can be together again?
>>
>>972282
We can't go back right?
They would have us killed or something
And we're the reason their son died, so going back isn't a choice

Ask her if she would like to come with us and search for a cure together
>>
>>972282
Explain that our kind is barely tolerated as it is, and that even if our family miraculously accepts us back instead of hating us they will suffer at the hands of those who are not so understanding.

We came to her to offer a choice to come with our search for the cure and experience a life with relative freedom where she can see outside these walls, for the opportunity to live a life unburdened by the hatred of others, with the slim hope that one day her mother will find a cure. We won't lie, such a life would be difficult and unpredictable, and we would likely be traveling often through poor conditions, but we would care for her with all our heart and do everything in our power to see her live a happy and fulfilling life.
>>
File: Muh feels.gif (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Muh feels.gif
67KB, 600x400px
>>972376
>>
>>972376
>>972302
That's a pretty tough situation to put her in and ask of her. After some consideration she says she would want to be with you, though you can tell at her age she doesn't really understand the situation and what being with you would entail. She also wonders when you'll go to explain the situation to her family so they can approve it, and also so she can gather her things before leaving.
>>
>>972479
They won't approve it, we need to go now, we can buy back what she's leaving behind when we reach another town
>>
>>972479
Shit, I'm going to need a bit to think this through.

I do have a possible plan in mind, but it's risky and skims much closer to evil than I'd like. I want to see if I can figure anything else out first.
>>
>>972494
Trying to pressure her into leaving without the knowledge of her family is going to confuse and frighten her, for various reasons.
>>
>>972536
Well we certainly can't stay much longer, when the guards and minister wake up we're screwed

We need to get Grell and gtfo
>>970075
So... Wuts the plan?
>>
>>972479
In the end, it always comes down to "tell her they wouldn't approve" or lying to her. And I really, really don't want to lie to her.

Explain that they wouldn't approve it because of a falling out you had with them long ago, and that if that changes her mind, that's fine too however bitter it would be for us to endure.

Slowly start to tear up as we explain that we came here to give her the option to leave with us, and if her current life is truly happy enough, then we will respect that.
>>
>>972576
I'm hopeful that Grell will realize that when we pursued her that she was probably going home, and would thus search for us along the road to her house (which he is familiar with, as a church guard).
>>
>>972581
Im down 4 this

>>972536
Do we have to roll?
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>972602
Uh sure you can roll, beat my roll.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>972634
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>972634
That's dangerously high
>>
File: 1472375869064.png (24KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472375869064.png
24KB, 1200x900px
>>972640
Holy Fuk that was close
>>
File: 1485392544750.jpg (102KB, 736x723px) Image search: [Google]
1485392544750.jpg
102KB, 736x723px
>>972640
>>
File: 13175384426.jpg (182KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
13175384426.jpg
182KB, 1680x945px
For what it's worth, the plan that was too evil to use would have been promising to get her parents approval and whatever mementos she wanted to pack, but due to family matters it would be best if she waited there. We'd go to the house along the road, pop invis, sneak in and take her mementos, come back, wait for the potion to wear off in a place she couldn't see, then approach her and tell her that they gave their permission while we give her her trinkets.

Suffice to say, that would have been really goddamned evil, and I'm glad we didn't do it.
>>
>>972640
Well you can definitely convince her, so what do you want to do?

>>972672
I would think the evil option was to turn wolven, which would force her to turn, then you can take her away without issue.
>>
>>972672
Let's do your
>>972581
Get Grell and get out Mmmmkay?

This option is pretty risky
>>
>>972693
Let's convince her to come with us. Hopefully she'll be happier in our hands than she was in this miserable town.

If bad comes to worse, and she doesn't want to travel with us anymore, we can always take her back home and instruct her to blame us for kidnapping her. They wouldn't even think twice about that, and would hopefully absolve her of blame.
>>
>>972718
You can do that sure. Any way you want to say/frame it that would be powerful or memorable to her young self?
>>
>>972729
Whatever trials might await us, know that I will always love you.

I swear that one day you will be able to live a happy and peaceful life, even if I must cross the heavens and earth to do it.
>>
>>972784
Alright then, Alicia and Celia are reunited, to go forth for better or worse, but together.

I think that's a pretty good resolution point? You can continue, or you can switch to the other side.
>>
>>972853
Let's switch my feels are at ease now
>>
>>972853
Yeah, let's switch to Amelie.

I'm satisfied that everything's turned out more or less well for Alicia right now.
>>
>>972860
>>972855

Very well, you are Amelie, the lesser demoness posing as a maid for a local baron at his estate.

Twas' last left off, you and your friend Maria had gone to town for the late afternoon and evening, for church services the next day. As of that moment you were looking for something to do for awhile before getting dinner, as a means of passing the time till the baron's son was able to arrange accommodation for you and the other estate staff.

>What is your next move?
>>
>>972911
As I recall, we were successfully (80-something iirc) telling her a story about a proper and happy housewife family member who wished she had lived a little more in her youth (but just a little).

And as for going out on the town, let's go to different places and prioritize finding something Maria is interested in. Everything's more or less in order so long as we visit the head maid to organize stuff before tomorrow and keep our heads down while the church is in session, so let's take a day to just enjoy the mortal plane with a friend.
>>
>>972911
Let's do whatever Maria wants to
Let her enjoy herself

And tell her that story that the other Anon wanted
>>
>>972920
>>972919
You tell a compelling story, although Maria is quite naive, innocent, so it's mostly lost on her. She does take from it though at least a willingness to try more things. She says she wouldn't mind trying to dance at a place, but she doesn't think there'd be any open to that. And besides, in maid attire she'd be too embarrassed to try.

The head maid though you do know, is helping out with the baron's son in organizing everyone a place to stay.
>>
Rolled 21, 40 = 61 (2d100)

>>972953
Encourage her to try dancing in her spare time. Life's too short to only spend doing things for her job, after all.

There might be a bookstore or library around with books on dances, so let's see about getting her one of those before we eat.

Rolling for finding a good bookstore and the selection they have there.
>>
Rolled 76, 23 = 99 (2d100)

>>972969
Support rolling
>>
>>972977
You encourage her to do what she wants, and manage to find a decent bookstore. However the selection, at least on dancing, is garbage. It would seem in this day and age for something as commonly known as dancing, people don't bother to write books on it. Like, you wouldn't see a book written about how to breathe.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>972987
Ah well, maybe we can try again another time. I'd be shocked if the mansion's library didn't at least have a book related to ballroom dancing.

Anyways, might as well move on to dinner, and enjoy ourselves there.

Rolling for how good the food is.

It's kind of nice having rolls for once that can fail without serious repercussions.
>>
File: 1469093313309.png (338KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1469093313309.png
338KB, 999x999px
>>972996
I think the dice took that as an invitation.
>>
File: help.gif (2MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
2MB, 400x267px
>>972977
>>
>>972996
Ballroom dancing as it were, isn't really something that exists yet.
>>
>>973031
Then what about courtly dances? Those have been around since before even medieval times.

...Though I guess formal royalty-tier dancing might be beyond the needs of a mere baron.

I guess we'll just have to see what we can find out about folk dances.
>>
>>973039
That's within the realm of possibility sure. It doesn't matter though because you rolled shit.
>>
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiet
Finally got sum Internet
Catching up
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>972996
Support roll
>>
>>973047
Better watch dar mouth boi
>>973299
I got 31 more points
>>
>>973300
38*
>>
>>973299
>47

The food is... alright, you enjoy it a lot but you can tell Maria is used to better food, even self-made. You still have a good time together though at a comfy place out of the snow. Anything you want to do or pass the time over dinner?
>>
>>973417
Nah, I don't have anything

Maybe the other anon has something in mind
>>
Dayum
I just realized

>ID: 8Og
>>
>>973417
Let's keep hanging out until baron jr comes looking for us
>>
>>973417
Shrug and admit that you win some and you lose some.

Talk about our lives and any hobbies we might have of the non-demonic variety.

What would be a good hobby for a demon to have? It'd be great if it was something mundane like brewing teas.
>>
>>974888
Well that's your choice, what your hobbies may be.
>>
>>974920
Let's have her be interested in art and something else the other anon chooses.

I imagine there's not too much art down in Hell that's not just glorification of powerful demons, so maybe more whimsical mortal art schools like surrealism might be a point of curiosity to her.
>>
>>974955
Well whatever is within the realm of possibility of the setting at this time, or within the Hellscape.

Like Amelia can enjoy brewing teas, since she has the luxury of not being beholden to any one location in the mortal world, so she can know how things are in lands far away. However for Maria, she only knows this continent, and teas aren't a thing here yet.
>>
>>974972
>teas aren't a thing here yet
Huh. Interesting.

That aside, I guess things will go more smoothly in general if we broaden Amelie's curiosity to human art in general, particularly stuff that doesn't overlap with themes found in Hell.
>>
>>975009
>>974920

So, you have dinner with Maria, talking about things like hobbies you have. She's quite impressed because art is more an interest of nobility so a commoner maid with a taste for it is out of the ordinary.

During this time, a pair of fellows take notice of the two of you and ask if they can join, offering as much as to pay for your dinners. Just from the outset you learn they are out of towners, passing through for a week or so.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>975145
If Maria doesn't have any misgivings, might as well see what they have to say.

...Though the willingness to pay for our dinners is a bit forward. Avoid letting them order drinks for us on the excuse that we've already finished eating (secretly for fear of drugging), and see if we can detect the nature of their sins with our influence.

Ideally, they'll be satisfied with chatting with two women without them paying for anything of ours (though that's probably unlikely).

Rolling to detect sin.
>>
>>975227
You can't just detect sins on someone with no influence over them or the area, the best you can do is tempt them in different ways and see if they're weak to those different temptations.

I mean unless of course they outright wear their vices on their sleeves, but in this case it isn't so.
>>
>>975243
Ah, excuse me then.

In that case, let's avoid trying to read them and just chat with them about each other and what brings them into town.
>>
>>975253
Maria is perturbed by the presence of strange men, but you don't have a problem at least in this environment and accept their offer. Maria moves to sit right next to you with a hint of fear, as she holds onto your arm tightly and whispers in your ear that she worries they'll want something in exchange if you let them pay.

The fellows seem nice enough though, one is a bit brash and ungentlemanly but still endearing in a friendly way, while the other is polite and charming. They're open to talking though you have to do the speaking for Maria. It seems that they are both working for a foreign merchant en route to the capital, whom is stopping at this village for a week or so in preparation for the final leg of the trip. One is a translator and broker for the merchant, while the other is a driver and cook. It seems obvious what they are interested in though, at least you have an idea, and Maria is rightly suspicious.
>>
>>975298
Explain politely (with appropriate emphasis to convey the deeper meaning) that while they are goodly gentlemen, we are content with our current employers, and while we are certainly willing to make small talk with them, we will have to retire at some point so that we may attend church in the morning.
>>
Awwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiet
We movin

I was playing bf 1 while waiting for my notification
>>
>>975364
They're not looking to hire you, they're looking for some company while in town for the week or more. But polite as they are, they accept your excuse to not progress much further with them, and eventually when you take your leave with Maria, they bid you goodnight, them just remaining to have dinner themselves.

Well with that you're free again to do what you want, though it is a little late. You'd imagine by now the baron's son to have gotten accommodations.
>>
>>975399
We should see about meeting with the head maid to set up our alibi regarding the church, among other things.

Let's find out where we're staying, go there with Maria, and part with her there so we can meet with the head maid.
>>
>>975417
Alright, together you return to the town inn where last you saw the baron's son, and see some other staff members, including the head maid. You and Maria have a common room together as minor staff, though you imagine it wouldn't be impossible to get yourself better accommodations if you wanted them.

The head maid is just helping anyone who needs it, so isn't all that busy, if you wanted to pull her aside for something.
>>
>>975510
Let's pull her aside into a private room, before we do anything else.

Pitch it as her having asked to see us, to deflect suspicion.
>>
>>975524
You make up an excuse good enough to anyone who cares or needs the head maid, which is far and few. She obliges professionally, but once you get her into her room, she defers to you, calling you ma'am and seeking your approval for a job well done.
>>
>>975555
Assume an imperious demeanor, but speak softly so as not to be overheard.

"I will not be attending church tomorrow. Should anyone ask, you will tell them that I attended, and should they press, you will assure them that you specifically kept your eye on me for suspicion of misbehavior."

"Should anyone inquire about your recent rise in performance, you will explain that a talk with one of the maids opened your eyes to indolence within the staff and yourself, leading you to resolve to do better."

Then move close to her, into her personal space, clutch her shoulder and lean down and whisper in her ear "Your hard work has not gone unnoticed my pet. I am pleased with your obedience, and should you continue to be useful, I may yet see fit to reward you."

After that, leave to your assigned quarters and rest until tomorrow.
>>
>>975601
Would you like to make a roll for any of this? You can go ahead.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

Also, what's the new extent of our influence since the recent boost?

Might we be able to disguise ourselves or conceal our presence?

>>975626
I'd rather not make any rolls without the other guy here, but if you insist then this will hopefully suffice.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>975626
Wut are we rolling for?
Obedience? Effectiveness
>>
File: 1482550685626.jpg (40KB, 749x537px) Image search: [Google]
1482550685626.jpg
40KB, 749x537px
>>975637
>>975639
>>
File: 1449028411281.gif (424KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1449028411281.gif
424KB, 320x180px
>>975637
>>975639
>what are we rolling for?
I'm not certain it matters at this point.
>>
>>975639
>>975637
Well with rolls like that, you can do whatever you want really. Or like, do to her even something, since you have influence over her and can wield some demon powers. Within reason of course, but still, 96.
>>
>>975654
Let's solidify our dominance over her. Make it to where she'll accept our orders and mastery over her more readily.
>>
>>975668
Do you want to wield this dominance over her using any demon powers, or just normal means?
>>
>>975687
Would demon powers be detectable?

If so, just do it through force of personality.
>>
>>975692
Well it depends really, on what sort of demon powers you want to use on her, and if you intentionally try to make them hidden.

For example, if you were to increase your influence over her, you could possess her, and go into church no problem, and no one would be the wiser. But if you were to do something like bless her with demonic features, then her walking into church would be obvious.
>>
>>975708
Let's increase our influence over her if that isn't detectable and makes her more pliable to us. If it is potentially detectable, even with efforts to conceal it, then let's scrap that and just use our strength of personality.
>>
>>975723
Just increasing your basic influence and control over her, as long as she doesn't know you're a demon, isn't detectable.

If you want to do that, yeah you can use the 96, and basically completely own her after this, and if in the future you care to be true to your nature, you can claim her soul too.

For now though, you need some way of actually exerting your will over her, and if you want to keep it normal, you need a normal way of doing it. Basically doing something to her which will utterly dominate her and bend her to your will. Remaining within the possibility of what Amelie the human mortal maid can do of course.
>>
>>975753
Would fingerblasting her throughout a whole day be enough?
If we can get away with it, that is
>>
>>975753
How about make her a collar later that isn't obvious, and force her to wear it all the time?

Something like a choker that's just a touch too tight to ever be comfortable.

Unless you mean something like just bending her over and forcing our will upon her.
>>
>>975769
>>975773
Well either of these could work, really any method of establishing dominance over her.
>>
>>975797
Both?
>>
>>975802
use the collar to slightly choke her as we fingerblast her while we also edge her throughout the day

Wew
>>
>>975802
Uh... if you care to, sure. Want to devote the night to it then? Unless you punish her as well, she's going to try to get some for herself if you catch the meaning.
>>
>>975811
Not tonight. Make her wait until we get back for her reward because the walls have ears here.
>>
>>975813
Alright then you'll probably want to run out (or tomorrow maybe) and get the collar. Otherwise though you can go to sleep for the night.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>975819
Might as well see if anything is open this late; it's surely not too odd for someone to want to do some last minute shopping.

I doubt any harm will come of it, anyway.
>>
>>975835
>85

Oh yeah you can get a collar. Intended for an animal of course, but you can get one. Feel free to customize it in any way if you're bored enough.
>>
>>975857
See if we can get one that might be reasonably passed off as a simple choker for a human.
>>
>>975866
People don't wear chokers during these times. At least I don't think they do, maybe only scandalous womens.
>>
>>975870
Oh.

Well that shoots a hole in my plan.

I guess we can still get it for shenanigans or something.
>>
>>975876
You can definitely make her wear a collar, just have her hide it. Showing off a choker is not going to fly though for obvious reasons.
>>
>>975895
Ah, I assumed that that wouldn't work.

Alright, let's get it so we can do that later.
>>
>>975899
Alright, you go get the collar, a dog one so it's easier to hide while wearing, and return to the inn common room, to get ready for bed.

---

The next day you awaken when the others do to their commotion, as they get up for breakfast and to head to church.

>What is your next move?
>>
>>975916
First off, do we have the ability to change our appearance/conceal ourselves with the influence we currently have?

Either way, get to breakfast a minute or so late feigning fatigue from the night before.
>>
Shiiiiiiiiet
I was planning on staying for a lil bit more but im too tired
Later yall
>>
>>975926
You can always alter your appearance to some small extent while still as your mortal form, like changing features, proportions, or physiology a little.

Doing something drastic like outright changing your appearance though, won't work as you don't have influence over the area. At any rate though you can show up to breakfast later than the others. There's various conversation going on, and you get asked some how and what your yesterday was like?

Eventually most everyone is going to take their leave to church though, and you'll probably be expected along.
>>
>>975939
Last post of the night; blearily tell them about how we went with a friend on the town, and while it could have been better, it was still fun.

As for going to church, the details will have to wait until tomorrow.
>>
>>975939
Right, first of all, is it at all feasible to wait out the sermon in the head maid's room, or is it public/likely to receive room service?

If that's not an option, we can always try to slip away on the way there and find a secluded area to hole up in, though for many reasons that's not nearly as ideal.
>>
>>977161
The head maid had a private room where you could probably stay. Maybe it would get room service but it's not like the person to do so would notice who you are, you could just claim occupied. Or try to influence that person as well.

You'd just make a roll to see.
>>
>>978040
Let's hole up in her room for the duration then.

We can grill her for a summary of anything important when she gets back, and then merge with the returning maids.
>>
>>978108
Make a roll then just to see.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>978126
>>
>>978148
>25

Uh oh, after about an hour a cleaning girl comes into the room. She's a little surprised to see someone there and apologizes, but asks if she could clean the room or to just come back later.

Otherwise though, not too long after and everyone will be getting out of church, and you can do whatever as usual.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>978126
Fuck, I was playing a game and didn't notice!

Is it too late?
>>
File: 1485392544752.jpg (6KB, 154x196px) Image search: [Google]
1485392544752.jpg
6KB, 154x196px
>>978158
Ah damn.

This is going to bite us in the ass.
>>
>>978173
Well ya bedda do somethin
>>
>>978158
Um, okay, short of aggressively guaranteeing her silence, I don't think there's much we can really do other than go to her and beg her to not tell anybody about us skipping church, except even that doesn't work because she's not a fucking idiot and will realize that something's up.

Fuck it, if we just ignore it it will be her word versus ours and the head maid's. We can arrange for the head maid to testify to an altercation between us and the inn lady (which we were called to her room to address, which is why she kept a close eye on us at church), which done properly will cast doubt on her testimony that we skipped church.
>>
>>978192
Can we memory wipe her with the influence we have?
>>
>>978259
You don't have any influence over this person currently, nor this place.

>>978256
I think you're misunderstanding that she's not associated with the baron's estate, she's just the worker for the town inn. Notice she also isn't at church so it's not like her catching you is grounds for gossip, it's just an unexpected thing for her since she thought the room to be empty. At worst, she might talk to the head maid aside under suspicion of you being a thief in her room.

After all, it's not like she knows any of the staff, enough to talk to anyone.
>>
>>978295
Okay, that's not as bad, but still, loose lips sink ships. We'll set up the alibi anyways but keep it in our back pocket, just in case a natural 1 (or other shitty Bo1 roll) comes knocking and it comes back to bite us.
>>
>>978315
And remember to get a primer from the head maid on anything important that happened at church. Any unimportant details we can brush off as having been dozing on and off during the sermon.
>>
>>978323
>>978315
Right then you meet up with the head maid, and taking her aside, force her down and put the dog collar on her. She's confused and embarrassed first, but it's a shameful feeling she likes, and she comes to enjoy it when to test it out, you pull her by a metal ring on the collar.

As for church, nothing of import went on, just the town priest talking about the arrangement for the baron's estate coming here instead of the chapel on the grounds.

So otherwise you've got the rest of the day free again. You understand that most everyone will be returning in the late afternoon or early evening to be back for tomorrow, but you can go back whenever really.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>978342
Make a second bid for books about dance, I guess.

Rolling for finding some.

>>978259
By the by, Amelie has room for a second hobby, if you have any ideas as to what it should be.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>978370
Support roll
>>
>>978370
>>978400
You can check the baron's study, but the bookstore here you already tried.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>978445
Let's just ask him when we get back then, since we have a generally good impression with him.

As for what else to do in town, I guess we could wander around and see if there's an art gallery around, though I doubt it. Either way, it's also a good excuse to scope out lonely places where runes might be able to be hidden. We should keep a very high bar for what's acceptable.

Rolling for finding places for future runes.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>978481
Support roll
>>
>>978481
>>978489
Damn
>>
>>978497
Any ideas as to what else we should do in town?

I'm really at a loss for further ideas, and I don't want to waste this opportunity.
>>
File: 1409200610961.png (11KB, 451x383px) Image search: [Google]
1409200610961.png
11KB, 451x383px
>>978510
I have a few lewd ideas
are u down?
>>
>>978481
No no art gallery for sure. You do find a few decent places for demonic glyphs though, in the future.
>>
>>978522
If it can be done without starting rumors or otherwise compromising our persona, then sure. It can only really boost our influence anyways.

And even the stuff that would compromise it can be put on the backburner for when we have enough influence to act in the town with impunity.
>>
>>978535
Then i guess ill pass

2lewd4them
>>
>>978543
What did you have in mind?
>>
>>978551
Shlicking on the well/water reservoir to get minor influence over the townspeople.

Maybe throw in some period blood aw ghad im sorry
>>
>>978558
Yeah, the priest would zero in on that shit in a heartbeat.

>>978523
Alright, for lack of anything better to do, let's spend the rest of our time here talking with Maria, and get her view on how things are right now.
>>
>>978581
Not so fast you nincompoop. While out walking, you get stopped by a fellow who heard you singing to yourself absentmindedly. He thinks you to be quite lovely with a voice to match and would like you to be his inspiration!
>>
>>978586
Ask him for details, but I'm not opposed to the idea of modeling or something while we're here.
>>
>>978594
He thinks you could serve as a muse to his artistic tendencies, to which he could write a lovely song or poem to match you. He is an elf so they tend to be into that sort of thing.

It would seem you draw interest from him but not a lustful one as much as an admiration one.
>>
>>978615
Huh, well I can't imagine Amelie wouldn't be interested in an opportunity like this, being curious about mortal arts.

Let's express modest embarrassment at his praise, and shyly agree, noting that you hope to live up to it. Show our honest interest about his existing works; most artists love that.
>>
>>978615
Oh my!
Let's go with him, this could be interesting
>>
>>978632
>>978633
You act all shy but at his urging you agree to go along with him, where he leads you to his wagon parked within spitting distance of what you would call to be the "outside" of town. Along the way he talks about things he has in mind, as well as you ask him about things he's done which he is quite flattered by. He shows you some writings he has, which are nice to the ear. Interestingly there are another three wagons roughly around thereof, though at this time only one other person is there, another elf. You think you may be noticing a trend here.

Anyway, what the fellow has in mind is to have you sing for a song he plays, and make something of that together for later use.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>978684
Let's start singing dat shiet
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>978693
Support roll.
>>
>>978693
>>978706
Well damn
Let's blame our shit singing on shyness
We're not used to singing for an audience
>>
>>978693
>>978706
We're sorry sir, you must have confused us for somebody competent.
>>
>>978706
>30

Quite the under performance, but he chalks it up to your nerves and says it's alright, he heard you earlier and knows you're better than that. For now maybe just relax for a bit and figure out more what you're trying to do, as he invites you to join him in his wagon. One of those enclosed dealies, it's pretty nice and comfy inside. Lots of books, writings, and instruments.

He asks if you've ever felt inspired to create something, and what was it that drove you to that? Maybe you can draw upon it again? He also would like to know more about you.
>>
>>978713
Ask if he has any books about dancing

Strawberries inspire us
Dat shits cash yo

And lets give him that fake origin story about us
>>
>>978713
Share a bit about ourselves, and as for creating something, well maybe she made a demonic rune that made things prettier or something, but in the end she buried it away because it was seen as frivolity (or worse, softheartedness) by the demonic hierarchy.

Obviously we wouldn't say that, but maybe it would make for some interesting backstory and drive toward creation.
>>
>>978726
>>978734

Dancing? No he doesn't but one of the women does, as she is a dancer.

You bring up strawberries though, as well as your fake backstory.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>978739
Well let's sing a song about straaaaawbeeeeerrrieeeeeesss
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>978743
Saving throw.
>>
>>978744
>61

That's a fair bit better, you sing a song about strawberries at his encouragement, just whatever comes to your mind, with him on the instrument. A nice little piece to better get in the mindset of things. He thinks it a good thing for when things get more serious.

Well with that he offers you to stay for dinner unless you have someplace to be?
>>
>>978763
If we can reasonably swing it with enough time to get back, then sure.
>>
>>978766
Yeah you should be able to. It'll be nightfall by the time you get back, but you've been back in worse before.

Anyway, you join him for dinner with the others, whom you learn to be a traveling artist troupe of sorts. They do acting to make money, but their main purpose is each as their own individual artist, going around making work and looking for inspiration. They're all pleased to meet you and welcome you warmly, some of the others seeing in you the same thing the bardic fellow did. Obviously they want to know about you, but you don't mind the experience at all because they're great cooks you find. Probably that extended lifespan helps.
>>
>>978811
If the dancer lady is here ask her if she would let us borrow her book about dancing

Add in its for a friend that's interested in dancing
>>
>>978843
Yeah, let's do this.
>>
>>978855
>>978843
That's fine, she's willing to let you borrow a book. It's in a different language though, but you shouldn't have a problem with the diagrams and directions.

Well, unless there was anything else you wanted to accomplish, you can head back now then, the bardic fellow expecting to see you sometime again.
>>
>>978864
Let's thank him for the pleasant meal and his dancer friend for loaning the book, and take our leave for the estate.

(I'm falling asleep here, so I'll have to bow out for the night.)
>>
>>978879
Make a roll for the way back to the estate.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>978883
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>978883
Rollin
>>
>>978888
>58

Interesting turn of events, on the way back to the estate, you happen across a fellow with a horse and an injured woman. Apparently on the way home she fell off the horse and isn't well enough to be able to ride it the rest of the way. The guy is willing to ride the horse to get help, if you can stay with her. It's asking a lot, but he can give you his winter wear and ride fast, for you to stay together with her.
>>
>>978920
Yeah we can stay with her
No probs
>>
>>978928
Anything you want to do then to pass the time? You sit with her on a log huddled together in a blanket.

Also just for fun, make a dice roll.
>>
Rolled 26, 34 = 60 (2d100)

>>978931
Ask her what caused her to fall off

And try to get lewd info out of her, start off normal and slowly drift into perverted things

Rollin for both things
>>
File: 1482285050852.png (39KB, 324x361px) Image search: [Google]
1482285050852.png
39KB, 324x361px
>>978936
>>
Rolled 20, 83 = 103 (2d100)

>>978936
Saving throw
>>
>>978936
Shiiiiiiiiet
I meant
Rollin for the roll u asked and for the lewd info
>>
I died again. Anyway looks like the thread will drop off soon, how you guys feel about maybe one more? Alicia's story can effectively conclude so could do one more maybe just having a laugh with Amelie.

A fair warning beforehand though that with ongoing commitments, I wouldn't be able to run it as consistently as before.
>>
>>981733
Tbqh Alicia's story is more or less finished
We could leave it at a cliffhanger with her daughter and Grell

And Amelie
>>
>>981748
That's what I meant, Alicia got a pretty decent path/ending to her story, at least going forward.

If this were to keep going it would be entirely Amelie's perspective, working towards whatever goal interested the players.
>>
>>981733
Alicia's pretty much finished her side of the story at this point, so let's give Amelie some more fleshing out and maybe get her a solid power base and some closure before ending things off.

I really do enjoy these threads, honestly. They're comfy as fuck, and you run pretty consistently.
>>
>>981766
I enjoy them too but as said earlier, I would like to move on to try a different, other quest. I could do at least one more of this though to give each character their own conclusion though.

So yeah, player choice for switching to Amelie full time, though at a less consistent rate of actual running.
>>
File: guess_im_retarded.jpg (71KB, 611x501px) Image search: [Google]
guess_im_retarded.jpg
71KB, 611x501px
>>981753
>Pic related
>>981784
Hmmmmm
I dunno
I don't have a solid choice
But im down 4 either one
>>
>>981784
I'm fine either way, though I would prefer to get Amelie some closure before moving on.

Will the new quest be connected to this one, or will it be a new setting?
>>
>>981835
No it's completely unrelated, and would be a group game.
>>
>>981847
Alright, just wanted to know whether to plan for the long term or not.

Let's do one more thread, and just long enough to wrap the story up for Amelie.
>>
>>981860
Alright, I'll try to put it up once this one drops off.

In the meantime.

>>979184
>20, 83

She doesn't have much to say about how she got hurt by the horse, nothing to hide so your roll doesn't matter there. The horse tripped and threw her off.

You try to test the waters of any perversions though, and while she appropriately feigns disapproval at first, when you let on that you're not perfect either, she's willing to go into guy talk, and before long some kinks she has. She's not a innocent little thing by any measure, but she ends up fairly asking where you're coming from and why you so sudden brought it up. Are you like this towards most strangers?
>>
>>981882
Erm. Apologize and mention that we get a little too outgoing when tipsy, but just tell us if we're making her uncomfortable and we'll stop.

Imply we had a few drinks, but we're not slurring or anything, so it's fine.
>>
>>981899
You feign drunkenness, though she isn't really bothered by your forwardness and enjoys being able to talk so openly with someone, she's just curious how you could be so open with something like that. But being tipsy answers that.

Well unless you have anything else you want to do, you can wait till help comes.
>>
>>981915
Might as well ask about the fellow she was with and what they do around here. Maybe see if there's anything she is particularly interested in.

If she doesn't want to answer any of those, that's fine too, but small talk makes the time pass quicker.
Thread posts: 617
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.