[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fort Kinslayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

File: Prison.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Prison.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Welcome to Fort Kinslayer, a prison where the worst of the worst of people in this fantastical land are sent. Deep in Treval Valley, lies this Prison country and all of it's inhabitants. Most prisoners are treated with the most vile punishments, but deep inside of it, corruption brews.

You are a newly transferred prisoner to the land. The prison you came from has had numerous battles with this one. You are a peace gift to end it all. You stand in line with the other prisoners, waiting to be judged. At the end of the line, there is a large Reptilera in a guard uniform. However, he also has a brand of a prisoner. He belongs in the life sentence department.

He looks up with his beady eyes and asks for your name.
>>
>>957590
Derek Ione
>>
>>957614
He starts tapping on the wood near the metal gate to the entrance of the prison. You can see his thinking hard about your name and what relevance it has to him. During this time, you hear the other prisoners start shouting to get a move on before the guards smack them with the hilt of their blades. After a short time, the Reptilera starts speaking.

"Ah yes, Derek Lone, you. You have been transferred from Arsan Prison as a peace offering to the warden. Follow me then."

He snarls at another guard.

"Take the rest of the line. Make sure to give them the beatings they deserve."

The other guard salutes as the Reptilera grabs you by the shoulder. You notice this prison is filled with open fields with lots of room to roam. Albeit, dead fields. The stone walls of the valley up to the grey skies show a sense of isolation from everything else. Other prisoners start jeering you until they see the Reptilera that is dragging you along.

You eventually meet at a set of stairs where the guard is dragging you up. Other guards walk by, sneering at you.

>Continue to be dragged
>Try and break out of the hold
>>
>>957653
>Continue to be dragged
Trying to escape now will only get us more severe beating.
>>
>>957665
You are dragged up the stairs to a large set of doors. The doors open as he throws you on the floor, on an expensive carpet.

"Warden, this is the peace offering. Hope he is everything you want."

Out of the shadows comes a middle aged woman in long robes and extremely long nails. She walks up to you and lifts your chin, stabbing into the skin.

"He's perfect. Finally, a toy that won't be broken"

You notice a prisoner mark on her wrist.

"Now, Dravernus, go back to what you do best. I'll tell you the plan later."

Dravernus bows and walks away.

"Now my pretty, I bet you have a lot of questions, don't you?"

Just one... aren't you a prisoner? How can you be a warden?

No... questions are useless at this point.
>>
>>957690
>Just one... aren't you a prisoner? How can you be a warden?
I am curious.
>>
>>957703
She laughs.

"Why yes, I am a prisoner. I am also the warden as well."

She walks into the shadows and grabs a rope.

"You see, Fort Kinslayer is one of the toughest prisons in the world. Full of not only the worst of petty murderers"

She ties the rope tightly around your neck, you are almost choking.

"But reality warpers that have managed to be caught. These scare off people with the idea that they have to manage a prison this large full of dangerous individuals."

You grab at the rope, trying to give a little room to breathe.

"So when the last Warden died, none of the guards wanted to take the positions."

She tugs at the rope, flying you forward.

"Hence why I am here. They needed a warden quickly and I have been playing my cards right, getting in their good books. Just like the rest of my friends."

Friends?

You have a lot of power then...
>>
>>957722
>Friends?
>>
>>957738
"Ah yes, my friends. Quite an assortment of them. You just met Dravvy, head of the guard in this part of the prison. Reason he got to that position was because of what he was before he came here. One of the Reptilera emperor's guard."

She looks down.

"Too bad his overthrowing of the emperor was a failure. The thing that sent him here wasn't the attempt to over throw the emperor"

She pulls at the rope as you head out the door.

"It's the fact he failed."

On the top of the stairs she points to three places.

"Now, since you are new here, I'll let you decide who you would to see first. Those places are their... prison quarters"

>The Temple
>The lake side hut
>The gallows
>>
>>957760
>The Temple
>>
>>957760
>The temple
>>
>>957767
You start walking to the temple.

"Now, I am a bit curious why you are where you are now... not here specifically but prison in general. Must be pretty bad to end up in Arsan"

You keep silent about what you have done as this woman continues to drag you like a dog. There is a large gathering outside the temple. All the prisoners are clamoring and banging on the door to get inside.

"Here, we can visit Erg-Mach quickly."

She strolls past, still with your rope in hand and enters in, to the screaming of prisoners.

At the end of the temple is a large Orc in ceremonial robes of the Stratack religion. A religion an Orc would not normally celebrate, let alone be a priest of. He turns around.

"Ahh, Verilis. What do I owe the pleasure of the warden to my sermon?"

Verilis pulls the rope.

"My new pet wants to see the place and chose to visit your temple first."

Erg-Mach laughs.

"Always good to see new prisoners. The light of the old ones smile upon those even in the darkest of hells. Tell me, have you always been a man of beliefs?"

What's there to believe in?

Don't feel right talking about beliefs at the moment.

I actually have questions for you Erg-Mach
>>
>>957801
>I actually have questions for you Erg-Mach
>>
>>957806
He chuckles.

"I have always been a Warrio... I mean man of letting my life be known. Tell me what you would like to know prisoner"

Verilis taps you on your shoulder.

"We only have time for one."

Why do you celebrate this religion?

Why are you here in the first place?

Why do you speak so much better than regular Orcs?
>>
>>957828
>Why do you speak so much better than regular Orcs?
>>
>>957836
Erg-Mach turns to the table and grabs a holy relic.

"The reason I speak so well and so highly is because of one simple reason..."

He starts stroking the relic.

"It reminds me of what I truly am. An Orc... a barbarian. Only thinking about war, suffering and the destruction of everything. Unlike most people here, I wish to atone for my sins."

Bells start ringing out.

"Ah, it is time for my sermon. Do you wish to stay warden?"

Verilis shakes her head.

"My pet needs to see more of the prison if we are to include him in the plan."

Erg-Mach nods with a smile and waves you goodbye. You exit the temple as many prisoners start rushing in to find a seat. You hear the booming Orc voice behind you, asking people to not show violence to those that have claimed a spot.

"Where to now, pet?"

>Gallows
>Shack near the lake
>>
>>957859
>Gallows
I hope the shack isn't what I think it is.
>>
>>957868
You walk over to the gallows with guards lining up on either side. There is a sign in the middle of it, written in a language that you can't understand.

"Since Erg-Mach's ceremony is starting now, there should be..."

Three prisoners are brought up on the platform.

"Yes. It is now time to view Reveral in action."

Suddenly, a lightning bolt strikes down and stays alight for several seconds before a figure appears. The figure has no legs, thick armour surrounding the torso, a green cape attached to is and a helmet with green mist escaping where the eyes and mouth should be. An arm appears that shifts into an axe blade.

"Meet our executioner. Reveral, Death's lead Revenant."

The first prisoner is brought forward to the ghostly figure, screaming his head off. A deep voice is heard inside of your mind.

"For your crimes, you have been sentenced to eternal insanity, in the realm between living."

A chain appears around the neck of the prisoner.

"And the dead."

The axe arm slices the head off of the prisoner as the body drops and the chains glow green and disappear.

"Now, normal procedures would be that is is for prisoners who are evil but are reality warpers. Under my rule, it's anyone I don't like."

Verilis yells out.

"You shouldn't have stole my meal prisoner"

A prisoner on the platform yells out.

"Stuff it up ya arse warden"

The revenant points to him as the guards bring him forward.

So he outright kills them?

Head of Death's revenants? How many of them are there?

That voice, where did it come from?

I think I have seen enough
>>
>>957892
>That voice, where did it come from?
>Head of Death's revenants? How many of them are there?
>>
>>957892
>So he outright kills them?
>>
>>957905
"The voice you heard was his. Since he doesn't have a mouth, he just communicates using thoughts. It's weird, don't think too much about it"

Another prisoner dies, this time screaming.

"As for Death's Revenants... it is unknown. The horseman keeps spawning them countless times, delivering souls to him. The reason he is working with us is because I won a bet against Death... prolonging my life for a short while."

The last prisoner throws the guard off of him and starts running.

"So now Reveral is bounded to me, waiting for when I finally die so he can take my soul to the man himself. I thought the old warden could make use of him. Now as the warden, I control what he does."

The axe arm swings out and slices the escapee's head in half

"One of the best punishments. Half of a soul goes to death while the other half stays in limbo, torturing it."

She turns to you.

"Let that be a warning if you double cross me"

Bells start ringing as guards start marching.

"It's almost time for lights out. Such a shame, so many more of my friends are to be shown."

She gets up.

"What do you want, a cell or a private place as my pet?"

>Cell
>Private place.
>>
>>957922
>Private place.
>>
>>957922
>Cell
While it would be fun being tortured and violated by her, a cell is quite fine.
>>
>>957929
>>957930
How about you two talk it over and I'll be back.
>>
>>957930
You said yourself that it would be fun, so why not?
A normal cell is generic and boring, lets try something new.

Unless you're trying to get brownie points for being humble.
>>
>>957958
Fine. I'll switch
>>
>>957922
>Private place
She's got some kind of plan in the works. Being close would help in learning what that is.
>>
>>957958
>>957962
She smiles and drags you again.

"I got a room set up directly downstairs from mine and across the meeting room inside the warden's building. You will be set up there while I contact Arsan's warden to thank him for the gift he has given me"

You walk back up those stairs as Dravernus follows.

"Warden, we need to talk about the plan now!"

Verilis turns around.

"Oh Dravvy, can't it wait while my pet finally rests? His first day is over and he will be taught his place tomorrow."

Dravernus looks at the warden with red eyes.

"Oh fine."

She undoes your rope.

"Go up the stairs and if you see a stair case inside the building going downwards, follow it and on the right should be your room. Now go."

You walk up the stairs and look back at Dravernus and Verilis talking as they are walking up it.

>Go to the room
>Hide in the entrance way
>>
>>957978
>>Go to the room
>>
>>957978
>Go to the room
>>
>>957981
>>957995
You walk down the stairs to find your room in this place.

Each step is reminding you that you have actually ended up here, in Fort Kinslayer... just not the way you expected it to end up.

You find your room. It's small, has a rust bed frame with an old mattress. At least most of the room is clean. It's better than your old cell at Arsan. You try and get comfortable, looking out the tiny window letting in the slightest of moon light.

"Derek, step forward"

You step forward in front of the desk of the warden.

"You of all people should know about the war our prison has with Fort Kinslayer."

You gulp and nod your head. The soldiers of that place always brings the heads back.

"We can't take it anymore. So, I contacted their warden and she wants a gift."

He lifts his head up looking directly at you as two guards come from behind.

"That gift is you"

You try and struggle but the guards punch you in the gut, making you spit blood.

"That type of place is where you belong."

You wake up with sweat puring down your face. The first thing you see is Erg-Mach attaching something around your neck.

>Hit Erg-Mach
>Ask what he is doing
>>
>>958014
>Ask what he is doing
>>
>>958014
>>Ask what he is doing
>>
>>958014
>>Ask what he is doing
That's a good way to get a broken nose there bucko! That's a frightening image to wake up to!
>>
>>958021
>>958022
Erg-Mach smiles.

"I am attaching some old Orc tech that I kept. This is so you don't have to be tied using a rope. This is one end of a spiritual rope..."

A blue wave emanates from the device around your neck and eventually becomes like a rope to the wrist of the warden.

"And this is the other end. Well done Erg-Mach. Now my pet doesn't need to suffer every time I need to take him somewhere. Speaking of taking you somewhere, I need to take you to the mess hall. You get a special two hour early bird meal before everyone else."

She smiles and starts dragging you. It doesn't hurt like a rope pulling your neck, but there is a force pulling you along.

You eventually arrive at the mess hall and sit at one of the many tables. Verilis starts leaving.

"There is some things I need to talk about to some of my other friends. Please make yourself comfortable"

The blue rope disappears and you are left in the mess hall.

A young woman with blonde hair and scars running from her forehead to her chin comes out of the kitchen.

"Oi, what do you think you are doing here? Kitchen isn't open for another two hours!"

But... I'm the warden's pet! *Feel disgust after saying it

So sorry. *Leave*

Why should I?
>>
>>958046
>Why should I?
>>
>>958046
*Why should I leave?
>>
>>958046
>Why should I?
I'm allow to get breakfast early!
>>
>>958049
>>958071
She comes really close to your face.

"Because..."

Then she licks it.

"... I'm a joker that way."

You wipe your face as she laughs.

"So sorry, Melsa. Cook for Fort Kinslayer and a friend of the Warden. Welcome here. So what's your connection with her? Friend, best friend?"

She looks at you with a smirk

"The other type of friend?"

You look at her weirdly as she says she is going to the kitchen to fetch up a meal for you.

You look down at the table and pick at the wood as an Orc and two humans come inside the mess hall.

>Ask them to leave
>Ignore them
>>
>>958080
>Ignore them
>>
>>958080
>Ignore them
>>
>>958094
>>958101
They walk past you. One of the humans pulls a face and then laughs. The Orc bangs on the kitchen bench.

"Oiz, we'z jus' got 'ere and we'z stravin'. Give foodz NOWZ!"

Melsa sticks her head out of a window to talk to them.

"Now listen here, kitchen isn't open for another two hours. Learn your place here."

The orc points to you.

"What 'bout dis flezh bag?"

Melsa shrugs.

"He's got rights."

The orc grabs her by the throat.

"So doez I"

>Help Melsa
>Stay in your seat
>>
>>958113
>Help Melsa
Can't get food if the server is dead.
>>
>>958118
You get up from your seat and try to jump on the Orc. He lets Melsa go but grabs you and flings you across the mess hall.

"If I want'd a foight, I would 'ave arsked!"

The humans surround as the Orc strolls up, cracking his knuckles.

"What's all this then"

You turn to the door and find Dravernus standing there.

"Oi, leavez us scaled one!"

Dravernus grins as he starts walking.

"I'm not sure you fully comprehend the situation"

The Orc picks up a table and throws it at him. Dravernus just keeps walking towards the group. One of the humans started charging at the lizard man before Dravernus smacks him into a wall. The other human gets behind the Orc.

"Orc da strongest! Reptilera 'ucking weak"

Dravernus grins again.

"Obviously you have never fought a hungry Reptilera."

Dravernus jumps onto the Orc and bites his neck, spraying blood everywhere. The gurgling of the Orc is contrasted by the laughing of Dravernus.

"What's that? You want to live?"

The Orc's body goes floppy

"Too late for that."

He turns to the humans.

"As for you two, you will be scheduled to the gallows in two hours. You could've laid low for a while."

Dravernus picks up the two humans and leaves. Melsa comes out.

"God damn it, look at this place, so bloody. Mind helping me clean?"

Sure

Actually, can I just get my meal and leave?

Eh... know where the warden may be?
>>
>>958143
>Sure for extra dessert
>>
>>958143
>Sure
Any qt who licks my face is a friend of mine.
>>
>>958157
>>958158
You grab a mop and start cleaning the blood up. Orc blood looks so vile, no wonder Erg-Mach wants to forget what he is.

The more you clean, the closer you realise it is for the other prisoners to get their meals. You ask Melsa if she can get your meal while you finish up.

"Sure thing. I will wan you though, one bite of my actual good meals and you will never taste food the same again."

She walks back into the kitchen as you get the last spot of blood. She comes out with a hot meal, something you have never seen before. You thank her and take a bite. It is delicious. Not as much as she said it was, but still pretty delicious.

The doors open and other prisoners come into the mess hall to get their meals. They crowd around you with their slop and start chowing down.

>Finish your meal
>Try to talk with the other prisoners
>>
>>958181
>Try to talk with the other prisoners
>>
>>958186
You try to talk to those around you. Beside you is a guy with black hair and a beard as long as your arm.

"What do you want new blood?"

Nothing, sorry for disturbing you

How's your meal?

What's your story?
>>
>>958181
Finish the meal.

Glare at anyone trying to approach us (besides the cook and warden/guards).
>>
>>958198
So what's your story?
Try to finish our meal while he talks.
>>
>>958198
>What's your story?
>>
>>958201
>>958206
He asks for yours first.

You tell him that you were sent to Arsan prison, being a high profile prisoner and sent here. You do this without telling him why you went to Arsan in the first place nor that you are the warden's pet.

"Well, new blood, my story is something pretty simple. At least, the version I'm tellin ya."

You eat while he speaks.

"In a nearby kingdom, there were possessions. A lot of them. Like, entire villages being possessed. I was an exorcist for the entire kingdom, so I tried to purge every demonic soul."

He shoves an entire handful of slop down this throat.

"There was one I couldn't. Under normal circumstances, I could purge a soul without harming the original body. This was a child however..."

You look on as his face droops.

"I let him go. I couldn't bring it to myself to kill the child. He goes on a murderous rampage and I end up here, stuck in life sentence. Child was killed anyway, I could've saved all those people"

That's horrible. How do you survive here with that guilt?

Sounds like you need something to get your mind off the past

Did you think it is a fair punishment?
>>
>>958219
>That's horrible. How do you survive here with that guilt?
>Did you think it is a fair punishment?
>>
>>958225
He get another handful of slop.

"I think Erg-Mach helped a lot. Our beliefs are different and with him being an Orc, it would be hard to make a connection. We did it though, we connected and he helped me through it. This hell doesn't seem as bad now... in between the guards beating us at least."

He finishes his slop.

"As for my opinion on the punishment. It is completely fair. I let my short term morals affect my long term, dooming entire villages. I may not be the worst prisoner here, but I am not the best either."

He picks up his plate and moves away. You finish your meal and go outside to find the warden.

"I was thinking we could have a nice stroll in the other sectors of the prison eh? Just to have a look what I built."

>Accept
>Decline
>>
>>958236
>Accept
>>
>>958244
Last one for today, I got to be off.

The warden activates the spirit rope and you are on your way.

You travel on a path until you come across a wall and a large gate. The gate is guarded by guards and guard captains. One of the captains walks up.

"Ah warden, traveling to the death row plains?"

Verilis smiles.

"Of course captain. I have got to do my normal routines as a warden"

The captain scoffs.

"Just make sure you report it back to us. Remember, you are still a prisoner."

The warden smiles as the gate opens, letting the two of you in.

A lightning strikes and Reveral spawns in front of you.

"Ah, Reveral, what brings you here?"

You start hearing that voice in your head again.

"We need to tell him the plans now. Dravernus has discussed this with you already. We need to accelerate them."

Verilis strokes her chin.

"I suppose so. Pet, would you like in on the plan?"

Yes

Keep me ignorant until you need me
>>
>>958259
>Keep me ignorant until you need me
That way I can't spill any information and my decisions won't be affected as I'll focus on following your orders to the letter.
>>
>>958259
>Yes
>>
>>958259
>Yes
>>
>>958259
>Yes
I'm tired of having to cover my ears and leave the room every time you talk to someone.
>>
>>958263
>>958265
>>958283
>>958287
Next time it looks like it will be majority rules
>>
>>958297
Thank you for running
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.