[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE DARK WORLD part 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1462665541966.jpg (272KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462665541966.jpg
272KB, 810x1080px
Jason awakes in the dark cell, his memory was extremely foggy, all he can remember is a name... Cape Coron, that and his own name it was Jason... Jason... he couldn't remember his last name, or anything else really he was male, and White, but that's it. his train of thought was derailed when the door opened revealing a bright white light and the silhouette of a strange humanoid figure, it had strange spines on its back, large talons, and a strange xenomorph-like head, but it was not a xenomorph when it spoke, it was like multiple voices talking at once. it said "Hello Jason, you have been chosen by the embassy of gods to battle an ancient evil, we shall bestow upon you powers that has no parallel, it begins tomorrow, for now, sleep" and with that, the figure waved its hand, and Jason collapsed
WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN?
>>
>>95665
Jason was kidnapped by a tribe of warrior women
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>95665
Become one with the universe.
>>
i was thinking more along the lines of what powers should he get
>>
>>95694
Electromagnetic control
>>
>>95716
i like it, 1 power down, 3 more to go, now lets go more onto the physical plane...
>>
>>95694
The ability to swap spaces with someone else, say for example you are on a boat and another person is on land within eye sight, you swap and now you are on land and they are on the boat.
>>
>>95748
check 2! 2 more to go, how about a more violent power?
>>
REMINDER: he will have to fight very powerful beings, so don't think small
>>
>>95766
>>95786
The ability to turn someone/something inside-out.
>>
>>95800
you know what, screw it, good enough (of course there may be a couple limits) 1 more
>>
>>95810
Ability to absorb powers from those we kill
>>
>>95883
Or wolverine level regeneration
>>
>>95883
fuck yeah, and off i go to write part 2!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.