[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial Killer quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
You wake up, your tiny penis barely reaching through your pants. You frown at it, resisting the urge to cry. Hey, at least it's up! First time in two months. It’s not even that funny, you have no idea why girls laugh so much….

You pull out your creepshot of that hot girl from Starbucks, the one with the jiggling tits, and go to work giving your phone a salty surprise. You go to clean off in the shower, crying as usual.

Through the tears, you come to a realization. The world is shit. Women are shit. Chads are shit. The only thing worthwhile in this world are orgasms and...and death. Death.

You will kill. You will feel the euphoria of God. This is your baptism.

>Name
>Age
>Autistic Power Level
>Pathetic backstory
>>
>>956436

>Name
Rodger Elliot

>Age

>A̶u̶t̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶P̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ Edgelord Level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAYNMpHlgho

>Pathetic backstory
Parents were talented musicians, we couldn't even hold a note, leading to a hatred for music and families.
>>
File: db48b4_5272872.jpg (147KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
db48b4_5272872.jpg
147KB, 960x960px
>>956460
Your name is Rodger Elliot. You have been a neckbeard all your life, and you always will be. Your favorite movie is V for Vendetta, you own a Guy Fawkes mask, and your favorite vidoe game is Hatred. You can recite the opening scene with your eyes closed.

You walk to your closet, pulling the noose from out of it, always reserved for the day you just got tired of it all. But now...it is reserved for someone else. You walk past your multiple loli posters, walking into your garage and looking through your costume rack. Mommy won't be home for a few more hours, so you have ample time.

>What is your costume of choice for the night?
>>
>>956509

Spiderman onesie of course
>>
>>956516
Okay, now choose a vehicle for your night out, fitting of an individual such as yourself.
>>
>>956556
A tricycle
>>
>>956556
A rad scooter with flames and anime stickers so you can jump rails and do kick-flips, although you haven't actually practiced in 20 years.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>956578
>>957652
>>
You head out on your tiny scooter, petering along. You remember your 20s, when you could do rad kickflips and jump rails, and all the neighborhood kids would stare at you- obviously jealous of how fucking AWESOME you were. You head into the night, drifting out of you suburb. As you do, you spy your local barbershop-populated by fucking niggers. Clearing them out would be a favor to society.

How will you attack?
>>
>>963127
Use the spud gun you built when you were 15, loaded with ammunition provided by your shit jugs.
>>
>>963181
This, plus an under-barrel magazine of your "special" semen/Fanta blend.
>>
>>963181
>>963315
You kick through the door, although it comes back in your face once. You kick through the door a second time, and walk into the shop, letting out a fierce battle cry.

"CLITORISSSSS!"

You fire a log of shit straight into one of the barber's faces. He falls over. The man who's hair he was cutting charges you, but you ready your underbarrel, and let loose a barrage of your foul seed straight into his face and open mouth.

>"Nigga, what the fuck, man!"

He starts gagging and collapses.

From across the shop, another man reacts, reaching for his low hanging pants. You see a pistol.

>Charge (roll 1d12)
>Run (1d12)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d12)

>>964771
CHAAAAARGE
>>
Rolled 5 (1d12)

>>964771
CHARGE!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d12)

>>964771

> CHARGE!
> "LEEEROY JENKINS!!!"
>>
>>965219
>>965285
>>965446
Okay, you charge, but you're slow and unruly. The man looks at you as you half-heartedly close the few meters with a jog, and reach out to him with grubby, sweaty hands. He simply laughs and turns the pistol around, slamming you across the jaw with it. You call to the ground, and see one of your front teeth scatter on the ground in front of you. The man kicks you over and aims his pistol at you..and then, suddenly, through the door bursts someone else. You see a lot of shit flu through the air, hitting the bigger square in the face. The hooded figure who just saved you speaks.

>Come witch me...iffff you wantch to lifff...

You see spittle drop from the good to the ground.

>Go with him
>Keep fighting the nigger(write in and roll 1d12)
>>
>>966434
>Go with him
A brother in arms!
Let's plan our conquest in his batcave.
And maybe more, since he did save our life.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d12)

>Keep fighting the nigger
, whip out our tiny dick and piss up his nose.
>>
Fuckin A.

Drown in piss porch monkey.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>967174
>>967485
>>
>>969700
You jump up, pushing the bigger to the ground with your regard strength. He hits the ground hard, and his gun goes off in his hand, firing a bullet into the I'm-soaked nigger's head. The other nigger raised his hands.

>"Yo, fuck this shit man, I'm out."

He bolts out of the store. You laugh as you see blood and brains pour from the dead nigger's head. You first kill. It feels...good.

You pull down your pants, whipping out your tiny dick. The monkey laughs.

"Da fuck you plan on doing with dat microscopic shit, man?"

Fucking nigger. You jump on him, slamming his head into the ground.

>"Yo, get the fuck off me!"
You don't listen. You climb on, sticking your dick in his nose and letting loose. Urine streams out and he screams. Mommy took away your kids bucket, so you've been pent up for quite some time, although you have to resist the urge to shit too. Don't wanna ruin your pants again.

The nigger screams and gargles for several more moments, grasping at the ground, but soon it's all over. You climb off him, shaking off and pulling your pants up. He's dead, kids streaming from his orifices. Another kill. This feels...good!

You feel an arm on your shoulder. You turn back to the figure.

>"Come on, we hafss to gosss"

You see definitive curves on the figure, and you see eyelashes last the hood. It's a...girl.

>Go with her
>Fuck that, you fly solo (plus you don't know how to talk to girls)
>>
>>973107
>Go with her
>It's a ...GIRL!?
heck yeah, we made anime real!
>>
>>973593
A girl. Holy shit, it's a girl! You stutter awkwardly and try to form a coherent response, but nothing comes out, except this line...

>This is just like one of my Japanese animes...

The girl takes you by the arm, leading you outside. You follow her. You see her car- a tiny smartcar, completely hot pink and adorned with images of anime waifus. She pulls out her keys and unlocks the car, stepping in and starting it up, taking her hood off. She's....pretty, with thick glasses and braces, some spittle going down her chin, although it does nothing to ease your raging erection right now. For once, you are glad for your tinyness, as she can't see.

>"Well? Are you just gonna stand there?"

You snap out of your haze and stumble over to the car, getting in.

>"Ay, there's those fuckers that killed Tyrese! Lets fuck dem niggas up!"

You turn to the sound of the voice, seeing a pack of niggers down the street behind you.They start charging, getting onto to motorbikes and speeding towards you.

The girl puts the car into motion. "I'm gonna try to lose them in the woods, you hold them off!"

>Use your shitgun (roll1d12)
>Ask her for a weapon
>Pussy the fuck out and start crying for mommy
>>
>>978716
>>Ask her for a weapon
Let's see what she's got. Mommy threw out most of our ammo after all.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d12)

>>978716
>Use your shitgun
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>979117
>>979398
>>
File: SigP226.jpg (120KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
SigP226.jpg
120KB, 500x363px
You realize that you're low on ammo. You turn to the woman. Through the adrenaline, you find the words.

>"Hey DO you HAvE anything th-that, that I can SHOOT with!"

You realize you probably would have been better off literally vomiting spaghetti all over her, but she gets your message. She pops open the glove compartment and motions for you to reach inside. You do. There's a pistol.

>"I've only got 10 rounds, so be careful."

>Shoot at the men coming after you (1d12)
>Pussy out
>Jump out of the car
>Shoot her and take the wheel, remember that women are shit
>>
Rolled 2 (1d12)

>>979653
>>Shoot at the men coming after you (1d12)
Gunfu technique: Spray and Pray
>>
Rolled 10 (1d12)

>>979653
>Shoot at the men coming after you

Holy shit, we are a true robot, we can't shoot anything for shit and everything we touch turns to failure.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.