[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knight's Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1KUw2g8.png (82KB, 1315x624px) Image search: [Google]
1KUw2g8.png
82KB, 1315x624px
CHOOSE YOUR KNIGHT: Majority vote wins.
>>
>>955855
Pimp
>>
>>955855
Red Knight
>>
>>955855
>water knight
>>
>>955855
Red knight
>>
>>955855

Pimp knight
>>
>>955855
Pimp knight
>>
Pimp knight
>>
As you get out of your large circular bed your feet touch soft furry carpet. You pull back the wooden shutters and soft sunlight streams into the chambers. You look back at your bed and see the three women sleeping soundlessly and peacefully.

You smile as you walk into your chamberpot room and retrieve your medicine, a small metal flask with velvet lining the top and bottom, you swig the strong liquor and get dressed.

You put on your leather pants and a purple silk shirt followed by shining black boots.

You exit your room closing the door quietly as to not wake your hoes and see a small envelope with your name on it lies at the foot of the door.

You open it and begin to read.

"Sir Pimpreal Esquire, King Tryon Castel requires your presence and has a task of the utmost importance to the castle and it's interests. Please report to the kings chambers as soon as possible.
P.S. Bring no hoes."

You frown, the king usually only summons your for a mighty quest or ceremony and with no ceremony scheduled you sigh.

The past few months of rest have been great but being a Pimp Knight aint easy, it is still early maybe the king isn't awake and you could grab some food or talk to your hoes.

>Go to the King
>Go get breakfast
>Send your hoes to get loot
>>
>>955928
git yo hos to bring da doh
>>
>>955928
>>955931
+1, we'll need dat chedda to buy equipment for the quest
>>
Knowing a quest is coming you know you cant be soft on these hoes no mo'

You throw open the door.

"Time to get up, bitches!" You yell

All the women sleepily sit up, none of them are shocked these are OG Hoes.

"Whatchu need from up Daddy E?" Asks Ratilda

"I need you hoes to go and bring me back some stacks for the campaign I have coming up. Ride out to some nearby towns or catch some knights in the tavern and do your thing. Don't come back without anything either." You say while tossing them silk dresses and purple ribbon which is your symbol used to mark your hoes from other hoes.

As the hoes disperse you look at your silver wrist mounted sun dial. It took an hour to supervise your hoes and get them out the door, no time for food.

You stride through the castle halls until you reach the massive oak doors that speperate the kings court from the rest of the castle.

You push open the doors and see the King on his golden throne, his massive red and white furry cloak covers his portly frame.

"Sir Pimpreal, how pleasant of you to join us!" The King says mockingly

You kneel before speaking
"Sorry M'Lord, Hoes was trippin this morning."

The King extends his hand beckoning you to rise from your position, the gold and gem encrusted rings on his hands sparkle.

"You forget Pimpreal, I was once a Pimp myself." The King says chuckling

"What task do you set before me, M'Lord?" You ask assuming your well postured stance.

"A dragon has been terrifying the lands Pimpreal, spotted to the east over Tumblerot. It is said he has already laid waste to the surrounding villages of Qwendal and Firentis, we do not know why he hesitates at sacking Tumblerot but we do know the city needs protection. That's where you come in, your mission is to kill the dragon, plain and simple. Gather any allies you'd like to help you on this journey or do it alone it matters not to me as long as the beast is slain."

You listen and place a hand to your chin contemplating. As a knight you are honor bound to do whatever your king demands, and Knights have killed dragons before so this may not be a suicide mission.

The King looks at you expectantly.

Any Questions should be asked now.

>I have a question.. (Write in)
>It will be done M'lord. (begin quest)
>>
>>955972
>It will be done, Pimp King.
>I also wish to ask the royal mage or advisor for information on the dragon, like if it breathes fire or ice or whatever.
>>
>>955972
This >>955980
>>
>>955972
>It will be done M'lord. (begin quest)
>>
>>955972
What was it like being a pimp back in the day, King Pimp?
>>
"It will be done Pimp King." You say with a kneel.

The King beckons you to raise yourself.
"Good luck Pimpreal."

You head out of the court to find Tikra the court mage.

You find him at his alchemical station mixing various liquids in dirty glass vials. You tap his shoulder and he jumps causing a tiny drop of a dull yellow liquid to splash on the stone, it sizzles and leaves a scorch mark as it evaporates.

"By the 8 lords Pimpreal, do not sneak up on me." He huffs while pushing up his square spectacles

"My apologies Tikra, I seek information on the Dragon." You say whilst scratching your cheek

"Ah I see. Well I only have second hand reports from scouts and survivors but from what they told me it appears to be a Mana Dragon. It casts spells using its breath, reports range from Transformative to Destruction and Illusionary magics. It's scales are also a bright purple, so it'll be hard to miss." He says reading from a small scroll

You scratch your chin and ponder.
"Purple scales.. that's pimping" you whisper

"Indeed" Tikra replies before turning back to his experiment.

Well you know where the dragon is and what it's capable of, you go to the armory and procure your weapon and armor. A reflective silver longsword and deep purple armor with white fur around the neck and a large velvet hat are your usual choices.

Properly armed and protected you head into the courtyard. Any last second actions?

>Visit the tavern
>Collect your hoes
>Visit the shops (Potion, Weapon, Armor or Book)
>To Tumblerot! (Begin journey)
>>
>>956120
>Visit the potion shop for some kind of anti-magic potion to protect from the dragon's breath.
>If we need money, collect the hoes first
>>
>>956120
>Collect your hoes
>>
>>956120
>Visit the shops (Weapon)
Dragon might be goin' too hard for us to use a regular sword on him.
>>
You point your hand to the sky and use low level pimp magic and cast: Summon Hoe

Your hoes hear the call and come running from the tavern and the barracks. Their hoe pockets jingle with loot as they approach, you hold out your hands and they know the routine.

They dump their contents into your bag of holding and after using another Pimp spell: Detect Gold you are satisfied they gave you all they had. You count it up and it is about 200 gold after they get their 10 a piece. And then 100 gold in the form of a jeweled bracelet.

With your new wealth you head to the shops and begin speaking to the merchants and gather the prices for these objects.

>Magic Resistance Potion - 150gp

>Potion of speed - 150gp

> Potion of Strength - 150gp

>Re-enforcing sword - 100gp

>Enchanting sword - (ice, fire, paralysis or lighting) 200gp

>A mysterious scroll - 75gp
>>
>>956405
Can we offer free hoes to the merchants for discounts?
>>
We resume at 945 EST. For now I have to work. Hope you guys are enjoying the quest.
>>
>>956405
>Magic Resistance Potion - 150gp
>Re-enforcing sword - 100gp
>>
You drop off your sword to be reforged at the blacksmith. While you wait for your sword to be finished, you grab a vial from the potion shop labelled as Magic Resistance. You pay the shopkeeper and the smithy, looking at the sword you see the edge has been honed and is razor sharp.

You get your horse, Cadillac, from the stables and hop on top of him before heading out the castle gates.

You begin going down the cobblestone road away from the castle. You know Tumblerot is to the south but there are a few towns on the way if you wish to stop and take an odd job or too for extra dough.

>Go to Yellertown
>Go to Westein
>Go to Crenshaw Castle
>Go to Comptown
>>
>>958600
>Go to Comptown
>>
>>958621

+1, yayuh buddy
>>
>>958621
yeet
>>
>>958621
>+1 dat shit
>>
>>958600
Comptown
>>
Thought for sure we had died. But I guess not, I'll update soon.
>>
>>960487
>but it was a lie and he didn't.
>>
>>961332
QMs ain't shit but hoes an' tricks.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.