[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be The BBEG Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 2

File: 1d7.jpg (402KB, 1424x842px) Image search: [Google]
1d7.jpg
402KB, 1424x842px
PREVIOUS THREAD: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/944863/

THE STORY SO FAR: You are Umbaroth, Blue Dragon of the Gregon Forests. You came to the Sanshira Deserts to make a name for yourself. Along the way, you managed to make a deal with the sultan to marry his daughter if you rid him of the rebels. Also, your mother came to help you along with your brothers and sisters.
-----
"Ah, Lord Umbaroth! I wanted to see you off before you left for your battle. With you on the field, surely the rebels will break and disband!"

The Sultan smiles a wide smile and raises his hands above his shoulders. Ten men sit atop horses in the stables, all of them looking towards the sultan. Genreral Nekzar sits atop a large tiger in armor. Nekzar taps on the tiger's reigns impatiently, it seems he wants to leave. Ferah is standing next to her father, wearing much more acceptable clothing. Behind him stands a very scared looking Lania. As you look at her, she averts her gaze, trying to avoid eye contact with the being that brought her to her knees. You smile and looks back to the sultan.

>Before, I go, I must tell you a very interesting story as to what happened last night.
>If that is all, I will take my leave. *Take your dragon form and fly away towards the town.*
>Where is my horse?
>>
Docs for you: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AyLX0NrfmL0WDXjl4YUhMdnD8eh6tS2gJc2L7vfjN0o/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>949694
>If that is all, I will take my leave. *Take your dragon form and fly away towards the town.*

But glare at Lania.
>>
>>949694
>>
>>949694
>>If that is all, I will take my leave. *Take your dragon form and fly away towards the town.*
>>
>>949705
>>949775
>>949886
You simply exit the stables and speak in draconic as your form begins to grow larger. With a mighty flap, you soar into the air, towards the city of Kereno.
---
The city of Kereno is very large, yet very forgettable. There are no real land marks within the city except for a few tall buildings which you can assume are government buildings. Around the walls of the city are campfire and tents. Many of these tents seem to have been crudely put together by inexperienced soldiers. Towards the walls from the camp is no man's land. Siege towers dot the large field and bodies cover most the ground. Then, you see the area of great strategic importance.

A temple sits outside the city, and a large one at that. The large clearing you saw on the map is large enough to hold catapults and other siege equipment, yet the grounds are undisturbed.

>I'll wait for the Nekzar and his men to arrive. Find a place to set down.
>To hell with this, I'm going in to scare the rebels.
>Let's check out that clearing.
>Write in.
>>
>>950011
>>
>>950011
>>
>>950014
>>950055
You find a good place where you can land without scaring everyone in the nearby vicinity. However, before you can land, you see someone standing inside the temple. You can barely catch a glipse of her, but they seem to beckon for you to meet them. It isn't Mother, but they wear your colors. The person darts inside, without looking to see if you're following them.

>It must be one of my brood, I'll check it out.
>No, I must wait for Nekzar to arrive.
>>
>>950220
>>
>>950220
>>
>>950227
>>950235
You turn away from your landing point and make your way to the temple. You keep your dragon form up as you enter the temple.

Inside, you see many ruined statues and carvings depicting some sort of battle. A large carving on the farthest wall from the entrance shows a dragon and an angel fighting over an army.

"Admiring the scene, my dear dragon?" A woman's voice sounds. You look behind you to see no one.

"It's no surprise another dragon appears before us this. This day would come, whether the foolish gods decreed it or not. Will their forces triumph over you or will you triumph over them, little drake?"

You hear sand shifting behind you again as you see a woman appear from a sand pile.

"I am lucky that the mortals are so foolish to believe that this place is sacred. Otherwise, I would never have seen you."

The woman smiles a lusty smile as she walks towards you, obviously not intimidated by your form.

"I am Priestess Meldroth. Our coven has been waiting for a creature such as yourself to command us once again."

She gets on her knees and bows down. From the shadows, you see other, more elderly mortals walk out. Their bodies scarred with symbols and pox marks.

>If only all mortals shared your coven's view of my kind.
>I do not need a coven. I need an army.
>Say nothing.
>>
>>950415
>>
>>950415
>>
>>950415
>>
>>950415
>>Say nothing.
Let's hear them out. They could be a useful shadow government for my kingdom.
>>
>>950415
>If only all mortals shared your coven's view of my kind
>>
File: Lady Jerina.jpg (9KB, 236x333px)
Lady Jerina.jpg
9KB, 236x333px
>>950440
>>950449
>>950456
"Only the ignorant ones, my lord."

One of the coven bows their head as he lifts off a tattered hood. His faces seems boney and brittle, his eyes milky white.

"We who have devoted our entire lives to understanding the power of dragons know that you are the true rulers of this world."

The others in the coven nod in agreement of the old man's words.

"But, that is not the reason we called you here."

You hear the sound of battle cries appear behind you, followed by the familiar sound of battle. You hear a battle cry above all others that boils you blood.

"For The Lady of Valor!"

Gregon Crusaders. Their dragon bone swords clanging together against their armor brings bad terrible memories of brothers and sisters lost in battle.

"Your forces will lose, even if you appear. The crusader forces will rally the men against you and you will either be captured or killed by their leader, Jerina of Grall. Listen to our council, wise dragon, for we have much information to aid you this day."

>Make it quick, I wish to slack my thirst of vengeance today.
>If you cannot cast spells to aid me in battle, then wait until the battle is finished to bore me with your "wisdom."
>write in.
>>
>>950564
>Make it quick, I wish to slack my thirst of vengeance today.
>>
>>950564
>Make it quick, I wish to slake my thirst of vengeance today.
>>
>>950564
>If you cannot cast spells to aid me in battle, then wait until the battle is finished to bore me with your "wisdom."
if you want to serve me, then make yourselves useful.
>>
>>950591
>>950615
"Our coven is one of the only coven that knows of the true ancients teachings of the original Sanshira Dragons that once inhabited our lands. If you give us a moment, we will summon an army worthy of your command and attention."

The witch smiles and raises her head. Her smile fades when she notices your animosity towards the new force.

"However, you must remain here in order to bind the army of sands to your will."

>Waste of time!
>Fine. But it better be worth my while...
>>
>>950731
"I can't have my human army completely dying on me."
>>
>>950731
If this is a deceit they all die
>>
>>950731
>>Fine. But it better be worth my while...
>>
>>950731
>>
>>950785
>>950791
>>950810
"It will be, I swear it, my lord!"

Meldroth stands and turns towards the back of the large room.

"All we require from you is that a drop of your blood."

A large, magical circle on the floor begins to light up as the sand from outside begins to pour in. The sand begins to form into little piles in the middle of the circle before forming crude shapes of people.

"Now, my lord, a drop of blood is all that is required of you!"

Now, a normal mortal would take nothing into consideration and simply drop a hand in a pot if it meant they could have some power. They never consider the consequences.

This is one of those times. You recognize this spell as a binding spell. It is fairly well covered up, but they forgot to chant in a more ancient tongue than draconic. However, this gives you an opportunity. The coven, though smart enough to recreate this spell circle, forgot that this binding spell can work both ways. If you counter chant in your tongue, this coven will be yours in both mind and body. Or you can just lightning breath them, whatever works.

>This is why mortals are so predictable. I'm leaving.
>Begin to counter chant.
>Lightning breath all but the main witch.
>No survivors of the coven that wished to bind you.
>Write in.
>>
>>950877
>Begin to counter chant.
Lel mortals
>>
>>950877
>Begin to counter chant.

Insert "Not evil, just doing to others what they tried to do to me" trope
>>
>>950877
Something tells me the counterchant could be a trap; what better way to get one over on a mighty and haughty being than to make them incorrectly think they have the upper hand at a critical moment?

>No survivors of the coven that wished to bind you
>>
>>950877
>Begin to counter chant.
Whisper it. Make them think they're winning.
>>
>>950895
>>950908
>>950936
As you begin to counter chant, a few of the older members of the coven look up at you in horror and try to run away. The sand, however, has different ideas for them as they begin to be sucked into the middle. As the rest of the coven begins to notice your chant, they begin to scream as the sand begins to enter every orifice it can find. Their eyes begin to dry, their skin begins to crack, and their bodies begin to spasm before they stand still in the middle of the circle. As you finish chanting, you hear a deep laughter. You look behind you to see a slender, blue dragon stepping out from the outside.

"It's good to see I don't have to aid my prodigy of a brother in thwarting a coven."

You recognize the voice as one of your brood, Illistasia. She begins to step towards the bound witches and blows some electricity onto one of them. The sand that now makes up their body crackles and falls, but not enough to destroy the witch. In the cracks of its form, you can see arcane energy flowing through their form.

"Now that that's over, how about a good old massacre of crusaders?"

>I'd rather not risk losing another of my brood to these crusaders.
>I'd be honored to have you join me, sister.
>No, the mortals of my forces will suspect a takeover before my plans come to fruition. It is best for you to join our brood in the shadows.
>Yes, but stick to the shadows or hide among them. Do not show your true form to them, my sister.
>>
>>950973
>No, the mortals of my forces will suspect a takeover before my plans come to fruition. It is best for you to join our brood in the shadows.
Though you can play with these vermin all you want. Maybe I could bring some crusaders over as a gift of sorts?
>>
>>950973
No need to jeopardize how they're literally making us next in line to rule the kingdom.

I agree that we should get her some crusader captives or something to toy with, though.
>>
>>950973
>>
>>950995
>>951007
>>951019
"Humph, just like you to deny your sister any sort of fun."

Illistasia stretches her wings and lays down.

"If Mother hadn't have told us that you were in charge this era, I'd already be down there."

Three orbs of light appear from her claws as she twirls them around. She looks out into the desert and sighs.

"I bet its nice here, never having to worry about crusaders hunting you every night."

You look back to your new coven of witches. They sway in the breeze and their gaze is fixed upon you.

>Turn the sands upon my enemies. Show them the power of those that give themselves unto me.
>Show my enemies that folly of fighting my forces. Bolster my army so that they may find victory this day.
>I will deal with them myself. You are to stay in the shadows until I have further need of you.
>>
>>951064
>Turn the sands upon my enemies. Show them the power of those that give themselves unto me.
>>
>>951064
Let's try to get her a few captives from those who manage to survive it.
>>
>>951082
+1, more witches
>>
>>951070
>>951082
>>951089
"Your will be done, master."

The coven speaks in unison as they raise their arms in front of their chests.

"Listana, Mistress of Death, hear our call! Rid our lands of our master's enemies below. Sate his thirst for victory with the blood of warriors. Bring upon the most holy of creatures."

The sand outside begins to rise as the coven raises their voices. You and your sister exchange glances and look outside to see that something big is rising on the other side of the city. A massive dune of sand begins to rise up and take shape. Its form resembles that of a human skeleton, its eyes glowing red.

"Altetract, slay those that seek to rid themselves of the natural order!"

With that yell, the skeleton lets out a massive roar and smashes both of his fists down upon the city, drowning it in sand.

"Wait, I thought you came to take this city. A city is worthless without its citizens!"

She's right, something is right here. You turn to see what used to be Meldroth rising above the coven. She smiles a wicked smile and points to you. The coven speaks in unison.

"Do not think us bound so easily. We have studied the ancient magics long and hard. You will come to serve us in time!"

Meldroth and the coven places their arms crossed across their chests. You can feel the arcane energy pouring from them. The coven begins to merge with Meldroth as she grows in size. She seems to be feeding off on their arcane powers.

"I'm not familiar with what she's doing! Any suggestions, brother?"

>Their forms came apart when you breathed upon them with your lightning. Release them from their bonds!
>Maybe we can overload them, fire your most powerful spell at them.
>If they're drawing on their arcane power, maybe we can disrupt their forms by smashing it.
>Too dangerous to stay here, time to run!
>>
>>951156
>Their forms came apart when you breathed upon them with your lightning. Release them from their bonds!
>>
>>951156
>If they're drawing on their arcane power, maybe we can disrupt their forms by smashing it.
>>
>>951156
>>
>>951156
>>Their forms came apart when you breathed upon them with your lightning. Release them from their bonds!
this makes as little sense as anything else.
>>
>>951172
>>951192
>>951233
You and Illistasia released a large wave of lightning towards the coven. As the lightning begins to wash over them, the coven screams out in unison.

"You!... The dragons will never control Sanshira! So She decreed long ago! May Altetract lay waste to your armies!"

The coven's forms begin to crack as Meldroth points at you and your sister.

"May our death rid you of your dream, dragon!"

You can feel the temple becoming more and more unstable. Illistasia flies out of the temple and into the sky. A large piece of stone falls from the ceiling, forcing you to back away and leave as well. You watch as the temple begins to fall apart and hear the creature behind you laying waste to the city. As the temple finally falls silent, you hear tons of sand falling from behind. The creature the coven has summoned is dissipating. In draconic you hear is utter its final words.

"Dragons... Will never... rule here... So She decrees."

You're starting to get annoyed.

"I feel as though you've made an enemy this day, dear brother."

Illistasia lands below you and changes into human form. She looks up at you and towards the battlefield.

"I'll see what I can find. You make sure you still have an army left."
---
"By Kail..."

You land to see Nekzar looking over the battlefield. Thousands of soldiers, suffocated beneath the sands. He looks up at you, mouth open, and backs away.

"We were your allies..."

>This was not my doing, it was the coven in the temple.
>I have taken the city. You said nothing about keeping the citizens alive.
>My part is finished. Word will spread about my power and the rebels will falter.
>>
>>951315
>>
>>951315
>This was not my doing, it was the coven in the temple
Damned coven destroyed the town rather than let it be ruled by a dragon.

What a pain in the ass.
>>
>>951315
They had no intention of ever letting any of you live. I merely brought them down as well.
>>
>>951320
>>951341
>>951343
"So many lie dead because of the damn witches... At least you rid these lands of them."

Nekzar keeps looking down at the battlefield. Suddenly, you hear sand shifting from the battlefield and your blood begins to boil.

"Trust not the words of a dragon, dear friend."

It's Lady Jerina.

"Especially one that enjoys wanton destruction."

As she rises from the sands, her retinue begins to rise as well.

"It takes more than petty magic to slay the true believers of Aldriana, The Lady of Valor."

>You should have stayed dead, murderer.
>True, this was petty magic. But it was not my own.
>Nekzar, I believe these crusaders reinforced your enemies. Strike them down, if you will.
>>
>>951370
>>
>>951370
>True, this was petty magic. But it was not my own
>If you had stayed dead, murderer, then maybe some good might have come of this pointless destruction of resources
>>
>>951370
>If you had stayed dead, murderer, then maybe some good might have come of this pointless destruction of resources

*Out of Character* Just want to check, but we all are on board the Lawful Evil Train, right?
>>
>>951458
Sure, as long as we aren't doing pointless evil just to show how evil we are.

Deciding to genocide an enemy nation that's too much trouble to conquer is a valid tactic, razing one of own cities is usually just stupid.
>>
>>951370

I think a show of force is in order, breath lightning and kill the bitch, after we impale and leave her body as a warning
>>
>>951403
>>951414
>>951458
>>951740
Sorry, fell asleep.
-----
"More of your lies, dragon?"

Jerina laughs and spits on the ground.

"You'd do anything to wipe all non-draconic life from this world to satisfy your goals. History has shown it before, you trick mortals into following your orders. But, history also shows the brave individuals who fight against your tyranny."

Oh, she's going into monologue mode. These crusaders do love their speeches, makes them see more heroic, you think. You're more interested in the magic that just destroyed a city and two different armies. Is there magic more powerful than that of a dragon? You feel Nekzar look up at you. He motions towards the crusader as she raises her sword. Looks like she's about to wrap up and charge or something.

>Make this interesting, pretend to be scared.
>Oh, her wards are down. Lightning breath.
>Eat her.
>>
>>952533
Remember that "heroic" types have a nasty habit of not dying easily though.

Stay alert.
>>
>>952533
Mortals making aloooooot of assumptions.
Killing all humans would be autistic.
Who would grow and cook our food?
Or serve us hand and foot?
>>
>>952564
>>952574
As she finishes, she notices too late that she's about to be engulfed in a storm of lightning. She barely has any time to scream before she is vaporized along with the rest of her crusaders. Nekzar laughs and rides up next to you.

"At least we no longer have to deal with these Gregon fools."

You look down at Nekzar as he nods at you.

"However, this may have been the bulk of the rebel army, but I doubt their leader is here as well. And, with the lack of survivors to speak of what has happened here, I doubt the rebels will lay down their arms. I am simply glad the majority of their army is finished. But, how do you suggest we rout the rest of the rebels?"

Though the witches may have decimated your forces, they decimated the rebels forces as well. While it is good that the rebels are now short many men, no one will believe that a dragon did this. You need to think of something.

>It's time to use my siblings in this matter.
>It's time to pay the rebels a visit in my human form.
>It's time to pay the rebels a visit in my dragon form.
>>
>>952655
>>
>>952655
>>
>>952655
>>
>>952655
>It's time to pay the rebels a visit in my human form.
It could go either way on rebels Surrendering to a dragon.
>>
>>952655
>It's time to pay the rebels a visit in my dragon form
Huh, I totally thought she was going to put up a fight.
>>
>>952665
>>952693
>>952702
>>952706
Nekzar backs up and looks up as you begin to fly up into the sky. You look down as he point to the northeast.

"If you go that way, there is a large city that sits within an oasis, the biggest one in Sanshira. It is known as the City of Ages, it is older than the capital itself. But, be warned, the city is never off guard. If you wait a few days, I can send a small covert force of Kail Warrior Priests to aid you when you come under attack."

>No, I'm more than enough for these mortals. I'll deal with them alone.
>Very well, I will wait in the capital until you assemble this squad.
>Then I will wait until I see your squad. Where is the best place where I may hide until they find me?
>Write in.
>>
>>952728
>>
>>952728
>Then I will wait until I see your squad. Where is the best place where I may hide until they find me?
A little bit of disruptive subtlety does wonders for a powerful offense.
>>
>>952735
I agree.

>>952728
>>
>>952728
>>
>>952728
>>
>>952728
>>Then I will wait until I see your squad. Where is the best place where I may hide until they find me?
>>
>>952728
>No, i'm more than enough
Let'ts finish this rebel scum quickly, there's a gold castle waiting for us
>>
>>952818
>>952740
>>952735
"If you can blend into the crowd, you'll surely be able to fit in with the many nobles who live withing the city's walls. look for the men and women wearing an emblem of a roaring tiger. They will be looking for you and will await your orders."

Nekzar begins to ride away. He turns around for only a moment as he raises his arm above his head and brings it to his chest quickly.

"May the Desert Goddess Kail aid you in your mission, my lord!"

You scoff, as if you'd accept the blessing of a mortal god. You flap your wings and quickly fly off.
-----
Unlike Kereno, The City of Ages is filled with many different landmarks below. Parks filled with grass as green as emeralds and waters as blue as your scales fills the center of the city.You can basically smell the gold and jewels down below, it's intoxicating. You shakes your head and regain your senses. The looting will come later, at least now you can easily make your descent outside the city and plan out your disguise.

>Nothing flashy, the form of the beggar will give me what I need from the lowest being here.
>A merchant looking to make some contacts here.
>A nobleman, I can enthralls a few commoners to my service to act as my servants.
>No, I'll just sleep away the days until I need to enter the city.
>Write in.
>>
>>952868
Just sleep and wait
>>
>>952868
A merchant could find out some information from an inn Keeper or other merchants there.
>>
>>952868
>Nothing flashy, the form of the beggar will give me what I need from the lowest being here.
Beggars hear and see things, and people prefer not to pay attention to them.

Remember anyone who abuses you so you can get your vengeance later.
>>
>>952868
>>
>>952868
>>Nothing flashy, the form of the beggar will give me what I need from the lowest being here.
>>
>>952901
>>952955
You speak in draconic and feel your form beginning to shrink and change. The robes that covered your body seem shinier, pouches filled with illusionary gold appear on your waist. If only it was real gold as well. You walk over to the gate to the city and are stopped by two large looking men in armor. One looks you over and nods.

"What is your business in The City of Ages?"

The other man seems to keep looking at your pouches. You can see his eyes widen at the sight something shiny inside.

"I am a merchant looking to start anew in this city."

The other man whispers something to the questioning man. He nods and steps out of your path.

"The merchant's quarters are in Me'Nazim, The Quarter of Coins."

You thank the man and walk into the city.
---
Unlike The Capital, The City of Ages seems to have more rich individuals with servants waiting to be called upon. Again, you feel your senses being overwhelmed by the sight of wealth in front of you and mortals in their rightful place, in servitude. Your illusion is good enough to trick even the most experienced merchant without careful examination, something which you are sure almost never happens in these quarters while you look like a wealthy merchant.

>Might as well go the Quarter of Coins.
>I'll take a look at the merchants near the gate.
>I'd better find some place to stay before anything else.
>Write in.
>>
>>953071
>>I'd better find some place to stay before anything else.
>>
>>952868
>>
>>953071
>I'd better find some place to stay before anything else
>>
>>953071
Place to stay, and to pay for it lets kill some ramdom person and rob him
>>
>>953097
>>953109
>>953206
After a few minutes of looking around for a suitable inn, you find a good looking inn. You walk in to see that it is relativly empty in the bar area. a sultry woman stands behind the bar and nods as you walk in.

"Welcome to The Jewel of Sanshira. How many nights will you be staying or are you only here for the drinks?"

This place looks expensive, but the woman seems to not care where the money comes from, as long as it's money.

>The drinks for now, just resting up before finding a place to stay.
>I'm looking to stay here for a few nights. (How many nights.)
>Drinks and information, if you would. (Ask)
>Write in
>>
>>953272
>room.

Ask about the City also heard about the rebellion. "Dangerous for trade and would like to avoid it if possible."
>>
>>953436
Oh say we are going to stay for a week.
>>
>>953272
Illusionary money makes me worry, let's try to minimize any abuse of it lest someone catch on.

>Drinks and information, if you would
See about the economic news around the city of Ages, and see if that sheds any light on the war effort.
>>
>>953443
Alright yeah that makes sense.

Change to this.
>>
>>953536
Comp is having a bit of a problem right now, last post of the night.
---
She begins to tell you of the war beginning to take its toll on the city. The rich nobles of The Quarter of Coins are thinking of withdrawing from the war effort, meaning that their money will no longer towards the army or hiring mercenaries to fight their war. As for the war effort, it would seem that the elite guard of the rebel leader, Samsala, is on high alert after and assassination attempt on Samsala's life. Other than that, she doesn't know of anything else.

She hands you a drink and walks off to take care of another customer at another table.

If the nobles in this city are seeing that this war is no longer profitable, then that means that their loyalties may be bought... But how?
>>
>>953676
Each day, we should get cheap rooms for a single night from an inn we haven't stayed at in order to avoid giving away the nature of our money.

The nobles could likely be swayed easily with the proper incentives; perhaps pardoning for their earlier role in the war effort would be enough, but they will likely desire more, such as tax cuts or certain business privileges. Either way, we should carefully weigh the benefits having them would entail as compared to the dangers of having to associate with their selfish loyalties.
>>
>>953676
With the constant turmoil within the country, and the slight decline of popularity with the rebels, it would be in our best interest to make the people dislike the rebels.

As in;
Rebels are taking & training children for their war efforts.
Rebels are demanding more money and go door to door asking/taking coins.
Rebels are using 'evil' magicks and are in with a cult.

Either or all would work and givin our ability to shapeshift we could act as a child and spread fear of kidnapping, act as rebels and demand gold, act as worried peasants who speak of nightmares and other evil things.

TL;DR
Turn the people against them
>>
>>958948
+1 for cleverness
>>
>>958948
Yeah, this should work well, though the rebel disguise could fall apart pretty easily if we encounter the wrong people.

Better to masquerade as a child or a peasant to spread the discord.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.