[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASSAULT HORIZON PART 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: Beohaoy.jpg (11KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Beohaoy.jpg
11KB, 400x225px
Previous thread
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/895156/

Discord group
https://discord.gg/bJRQ3Nb

Solaire's stats

atk: 2
def: 2
spd: 2

Black Market shotgun
atk: +9
def: +1
spd: -1
Ability: Can hit two targets on the first turn

Officer side arm
atk: +3
def: 0
spd: 0

Shell shocker
atk: +15
def: 0
spd: -5
ABILITY: Can lob grenades from a distance to hit enemies that you can see.

Human merc armour
atk: +4
def: +9
spd: +3

Dark eyes level 1
Can inspect enemy base stats before entering battle.

Last time, you introduce Ben to the group but he isn't there. You look around to find him and see Beohaoy pinning him to the ground.

"He was too loud"

Well... this is Ben everyone

Good work Beohaoy!

Maybe you should learn to to tip toe mate.
>>
>>946900
Forgot, credit to Dratchma of the Zatch Bell quests for the OP.
>>
Good work Beohaoy!

You picked that up pretty fast, but thats the new guy. Would you mind letting him up
>>
Good work Beohaoy!

That's the new guy btw
>>
>>947782
>>947908
He gets up and dusts himself off.

"What relation do you have to this Zerenthees child?"

You tell him that you adopted her and he looks at her strangely.

"I apologise if I act strange, I just have never seen a Zerenthees be so... quiet."

Beohaoy blinks as Purity comes up by her side.

"SHALL I PERFORM A INSPECTION TO THE NEW PERSON TO THE GROUP?"

Yes, while I head off somewhere

If you can, that would be swell.

Don't rough him up too much
>>
If you can, that would be swell.

Do a mental exam to on top of the physical. No imperfections on my team
>>
>>949276
Purity salutes before he grabs Ben by the shoulders.

"A generation 12 Battle bot... this isn't going to hurt?"

Beohaoy looks up.

"Only if I want it."

Purity walks off with Ben to perform the examination. You get two messages on your communicator.

I had Basilisk pick me up. Thanks for getting me out of there... I actually mean it. I'll contact you if there are any more bounties... if you are naughty enough for it.

PS: I stole your alcohol

We request your permission Solaire, there is something important we need you to do

>Bar
>Council Room
>Bounty Hunter supplier
>>
>>949297
Change permission to presence.
>>
>Council Room
These guys better not bitch me out about something. Haven't had time to lower stress levels from last mission
>>
>>949341
You enter in the council room, expecting the worse.

The Zerenthees councilor is missing.

"Solaire... we need to talk to you privately about your next bounty..."

The human councilor sighs.

"It has to do with the family of your 'daughter'..."

Go on.

What about them?

Already lost interest
>>
Go on.
>>
>>949358
The councilor nods.

"The very same. Dominion 3 Zerenthees are very superstitious and don't like the idea of even one bit of exposure to brainwashing. It's about her father specifically. We had no idea this was happening, but the case is that he has been organizing a lot of the criminal gangs around the system. He is a part of every single one of them, one which is eyeing Dominion 3 of Terra Minor to expand their operation. We can't let them get too big when we have the explorers to worry about. We want him alive... preferably without anyone noticing. Do this, and we can give you better equipment for your daughter."

I'll do it

Let me have some time to think

No way
>>
Let me have some time to think

Though she may not hold any animosity toward her family. I respect her enough to ask her permission before doing anything involving her family.
>>
Also if she does accept. Could you also throw in an assault robot?

One to protect her and one to carry out orders far away while she is doing something important
>>
>>949386
Before you leave, the councilors yell out.

"If you are going to do it, don't let your daughter in on it... it wouldn't be the best situation..."

You nod as you walk out of the room to Purity, Emiliha, Ben and Beohaoy near the fountain.

"SUBJECT: BEN HAS BEEN TESTED POSITIVE IN EVERY WAY"

You notice the black eye that Ben has.

"INCLUDING THE TEST TO SEE HOW TOUGH HIS EXTERIOR IS"

You look down to Beohaoy, holding back a laugh.

>Tell her about the mission
>Tell her you have to go again
>Decide to decline the mission.
>>
>Tell her about the mission

They told me not to tell you but no secrets between us right? If you say no I wont take the mission. Its your decision.

Then, change the subject by taking her to the exotic animal store
>>
>>949432
You start explaining the mission and she looks through you. She waves to Purity to pick her up and she sits on it's shoulder.

Ben comes up to you.

"I may not know what is going on, but by the looks of it, you told her something that is tearing her apart... I have seen that type of face before. When you both want and don't want something."

You look at her and she is staring off into space. You ask whether she would like an animal to join the group.

She looks over then looks away.

"HER MOOD SUGGESTS SHE WANTS TO. ANYTHING TO DELAY THE TIME FOR A RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION"

>Lower levels
>An exotic planet.
>>
>An exotic planet.
Go to a Zerenthees planet for a native animal. And more time to think.

Shes a big girl, she has the right to know the truth, no matter how horrible it may be. Since it involves her. If later she finds out we did not consult her she may get angry later.
>>
>>949497
You start heading to a Zerenthees colonized world with Beohaoy, Emiliha, Ben and Purity. You already checked the fridge and yes, Star Eyes took all the booze.

You plot your co-ordinates to Zephres, basically a zoo for the Zerenthees. As you start flying there, you ask Beohaoy what she wants.

"I don't know much about animals, but I want one that can take a lot of punishment but is generally playful"

You start going through your head what Zerenthees animals could fit that description but come up blank.

As you go closer to the planet, Purity suggests that you should land in the jungle areas. Emiliha suggests you should land near the offices to see if it is alright with the owners of the planet.

>Jungle
>Offices
>>
>Jungle

With 45% of the planet as a jungle chances aren't high anyone will catch us, and its not like its illegal or anything
>>
>>951329
Sorry for not many choices today because this is the last one.

You take Purity's advice and land down on the planet via the jungles. You pick a nice clearing and land on it.

You try to use the ship scanner but the jungle is too thick.

There are a couple of entrances to the jungle, ones with rocky paths. This could lead to a colony however. There is also less thick foliage to get through.

Choice 1:
>Stone paths
>Less thick foliage

Choice 2:
>Go alone
>Take someone.
>>
Memorize our location. Go alone with Beohory

Everyone else get to know each other. Mandatory teambuilding. Gotta test the mechanics of how well people work together when bossman aint around
>>
>>951379
You leave with Beohaoy to find her an animal to keep. As you close the door behind you, you already here Ben asking about any booze around the place.

You start walking on the stone path as Beohaoy looks down, obviously thinking about your mission with her father. You look up. No matter what father's do, they will always have respect from their children. A respect you fear you will never receive. You're just a bounty hunter in a sea of humans and others.

You feel her hand grab yours.

"I've made my decision. Go... go and arrest my father."

She looks up with tears.

"Just don't hurt him! He may be a monster, but he is my biological father!"

You hug her tight.

I promise... for you...

Anything for you...

May be hard, but the reward will be worth it
>>
I promise... for you...

Was going to do anything for you, but this is no time for blue text we need kind father green
>>
>>954913
She hugs back as you say you two are going to find a pet.

You hear some rustling in the bushes beside the path and decide to slowly reach over to it. When you pull back, you see a carcass. Someone skinned this animal. You look over to Beohaoy and say just prepare for the worst.

You keep walking down the path and eventually come across a large clearing with a temple built on it. Doesn't look like any life is around here, although animals sometimes love hiding in ruins, very skillful ones.

>Walk the way you came
>Go up to the temple.
>>
>Walk the way you came

NOPE, this is NOT the time to be indiana jones. We can find a nice wholesome pet in the forest without any traps! Maybe later we can do some exploring when we have some slavebots to walk in front but not with an unprotected kiddo
>>
>>954940
You start walking back telling her all the fun of exploring ancient ruins can come later.

Walking back down the path, you hear more rustling, this time you see what is happening.

There is Grovalion being restrained by Vortans and Grevins, the same species you saw that got the jump on you for the assassination of Nightonis.

You see another group behind them slitting the throat of a Grovalion cub. The adult is using his screech as a Vortan smacks it, disorientating it.

>Get the surprise on them
>Throw a rock
>>
ATTACK!

WARCRY to confuse the enemy then take them out.
>>
File: Vortan.png (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Vortan.png
68KB, 800x800px
>>954982
You nod to Beohaoy to get the surprise on them.

You shoot the Grevin who die very quickly but the Vortan smacks you back with it's brutish strength. Another Vortan jumps down from the trees and almost lands on you. He is about to stab you when the Grovalion charges him and pins him to a tree with his teeth before activating his mane, stabbing the Vortan.

Beohaoy shoots the other Vortan coming up to you. He turns around and starts heading to her.

Getting a 9 or above in a 2d6 roll will allow you to instantly kill the Vortan. However, anything else and he will turn his attention to you.
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

GET HIS ATTENTION FOCUSED ON US!

Get out of here with the teleporter, we will meet you at the ship
>>
>>955037
You land a perfect shot on the Vortan as he lands dead on the ground.

You yell to Beohaoy to get the hell out of there.

She does so.

You turn and see the Grovalion jump. You raise your weapon before he lands and starts munching on the Vortan body. After the first five bites, it rips a huge chunk and gives it to you, planting it at your feet.

Uh... thanks I guess?

*Sarcastic*Mmmm... tasty...

Disgusting...
>>
Uh... thanks I guess?

Give it a good old style petting and see how it likes that.

Then go bury the kitten we missed out on. Heck it may know we mean it in an honorable way
>>
>>955069
You reach out with your hand to the Grovalion. It snarls for a bit before reaching forward to meet it.

You look over to the kitten. The teenage Grovalion walks over and pushes it with it's nose into a log before sitting down.

You get a message on your communicator.

Are you ok Solaire? We saw Beohaoy come back without you. We are sending Purity out

You sit by the Grovalion.

>Send a message saying that you need some time alone.
>Let Purity come.
>>
>Send a message asking if purity knows the signs that (this animal) makes and what they mean.

If not keep purity there and clase to beohory
>>
>>955111
Purity confirms he is able to translate the body language and signs Grovalions make.

You look over the beast and see it looking into the log every so often. Just like any smart species, it feels loss and remorse. Maybe a hint of guilt for not saving it.

You pat it and it doesn't react. You hear rustling.

>Ready weapon
>Preemptive fire
>>
>Ready weapon

Dont have to much suspicion. If it were another enemy the large cat would have smelt it with its
Cat + Lizard = godlike senses
>>
>>955141
Purity comes out holding his hands up.

"IF YOU WERE GOING TO FIRE, IT WOULDN'T PIERCE THE UPPER LAYER OF MY ARMOUR"

You lower your weapon.

"NOW, WHY DID YOU ASK AB-"

He notices the Grovalion next to you.

"HMM... I SEE. IN THAT CASE."

He starts walking over to the Grovalion and it snarls at him.

>Calm the animal
>Tell Purity to back away
>>
>Tell purity to take it slow moving toward the animal

>Calm the animal

Why did purity come here? I thought I gave the order to stay behind and protect her. There are hostiles on the planet and the entire group has no protection
>>
>>955159
You pet the Grovalion as Purity starts moving ever so slowly towards it.

He takes a minute, but he comes up after his scan.

"IT SEEMS THE POOR THING IS SCARED AND ALONE. PARENTS WERE SKINNED AND I ASSUME THAT IS THE DEAD KITTEN OVER THERE IN THE LOG. HE FINDS GREAT TRUST IN YOU... ARE WE REALLY GOING TO TAKE A GROVALION?"

What choice do we have? Let it get killed as well?

It is exactly what Beohaoy wanted. It is very tough.

At this point, no... but what can we do to help?
>>
It is exactly what Beohaoy wanted. It is very tough.

Speaking of which, lets return to the ship and contact the council about the poaching of the animals by the enemy. We could get a reward for that information
>>
>>955200
Purity nods as you get the Grovalion to follow you.

You are tying to think what the Syndicate wants with animal skin. Again, they are technologically advanced races from an unknown origin and unknown goals. What use would they have for animal skin?

You return to the ship and see Beohaoy sitting in the chair. She looks over and runs to the Grovalion, hugging it. It is scared at first but then accepts the hug. Purity walks over and sits in his seat. You look around and can't find Ben or Emiliha.

"Ben is up in the vents and Emiliha is hiding in the shower room."

You smile as you get online with the councilors to explain the situation.

"Hmm... if what you say is true we will need to launch a full investigation into this. We will do it AFTER you complete the task"

Yes sir

What do you mean "if" what I say is true?

Will be done soon sir

What can't you launch it now?
>>
>What can't you launch it now?

Why would my participation in a seprate mission affect the goings on of an entirely seperate matter sir? For one there are (the enemy) in the planet NOW hunting these animals, if not for the wellbeing of the planet than why not in pursuit of the people whom we are actively trying to find? This may be the only lead we get on this case in a while and having it dismissed so casually after the enormous loss of life in the last encounter. Simply the only answer you can give me is "When you finish your current task?" Not to mention sir, the mission reguarding her father was left to my own disgression on if or if I would not take it and if I recall I said I would think about it, not yes sir!

>Then take a deep breath

Sorry for my outbirst sir, these bastards killed my friend and letting this chance go would be a dishonor to him
>>
>>955263
The human councilor looks at you as the Zerenthees one takes over.

"I'll take over this councilor. The reason why we will launch it later is because we need a contingency in case of larger forces not seen. We haven't seen the full power of this Syndicate, nor have we seen what their relationship with the explorers is like. Another reason is that we are going off the report of one Bounty Hunter. If you were an officer, maybe, but you are just a tool for us to use. An important tool, but a tool nonetheless. One of these important tasks is bringing her father in. Once that paper work is sorted, we can move onto this inquiry on the beautiful Zerenthees world. Do I make myself clear, hunter?"

You say yes and turn off the communication.

Beohaoy walks up.

"Don't know why you stand it"

Sometimes I don't know myself kiddo

It's either here or working for crime lords on a backwater planet.

I want to say something, but they have all Bounty Hunters on a leash.
>>
Sometimes I don't know myself kiddo

It's either here or working for crime lords on a backwater planet.

Besides... Now I know that if I want to make a real change for the better, I have to become an officer(All this with a grin)

>Side objective added: Become badass officer
>>
>>955312
Last one for today.

Beohaoy smiles at you as you start the engine and start flying back to the capital to drop everyone off. Purity said it was safe for everyone to come out.

"I ain't comin out there. My uncle had one of them and fed him a bit of my arm every five weeks."
You hear scurrying above you and sense how scared Ben is.

Emiliha walks out, slowly and nervously smiles. She walks up to the beast and it snarls, making her run back to the shower.

"Oh come on Emiliha, big guy isn't so scary, are you now?"

Beohaoy pets the Grovalion and looks to you.

"Since I named Purity, what are you going to call this guy?"
>>
Lets go with Innocence. It matches Purity prety well.

Lets go get those two some raw steak or something to feed to him/her. Fastest way to an animals heart is its stomache

also

>Emiliha walks out, slowly and nervously smiles. She walks up to the beast and it snarls, making her run back to the shower.

Cute, waifu score raised a notch
>>
>>955360
She smiles as she looks back down.

"Ino for short eh?"

You chuckle. One of the human languages has that word, and it means dog.

You get to the capital and take everyone for a lunch, including Ino.

Some patrons are scared, but the Zerenthees love patting him. Ben is trying to keep his head down.

"I just don't understand how those long armed people can pet something like that."

Emiliha, looking up from her Antisian Grilba soup, tries to give an explanation.

"Think about us during our pre-colony stage and our choice of pets. I would bet that Zerenthees would be scared of a snake... not that I would get either..."

You smile as you see Ino and Beohaoy enjoying themselves. Purity taps you on your shoulder.

"A COUNCIL MEMBER SAYS THAT YOUR APPLICATION FOR OFFICER TRAINING IS TO BE VERIFIED AFTER YOU GET BACK FROM YOUR TASK"

You look back to everyone and sigh. The council did say it was supposed to be stealthy but didn't say it had to be just you.

You grab Ben by his collar and drag him out. You say goodbye to everyone and tell Emiliha to continue Beohaoy's training. She gives a thumbs up as Purity cracks its' knuckles.

>Ship
>Supplier
>Bar
>>
>Supplier

You like not being seen, think you can handle a sniper rifle and a net? Maybe some paralisis darts?
>>
File: 1481414432466.jpg (30KB, 297x442px) Image search: [Google]
1481414432466.jpg
30KB, 297x442px
Bumperino
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.