[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Gate Academy Episode 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 491
Thread images: 49

File: Dark Gate Academy.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Gate Academy.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bookerman32
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Dark%20Gate%20Academy
Character Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/s9JM8xxW
Quest Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Nj8OxYLTw

Far off, nestled in an otherwise small Japanese town lies the Dark Gate Academy. An institution of tremendous size, the Academy holds a long kept secret. Unknown to the outside world, this unseemly town is home to a tear in our reality. A gate between our world and a bizarre dimension known as the Darkworld. The inhabitants of this hellish world breach this gate and attempt to flood into our reality and spread throughout the world on a regular basis. However, the Dark Gate Academy is home to students of truly extraordinary abilities. The ability to sense the presence of these evil Darkword creatures, and defeat them in combat, sending them back through the gate.

They cannot close the rift between our world and the Darkworld, but the students and staff of Dark Gate Academy have dedicated their lives to using their amazing powers to hold back the darkness that plagues our world, even if it costs them their lives. They have risen up to the challenge and in secret have become great heroic defenders of the world as we know it.

You... are not one of them. You are a transfer student. There was a bit of a mix-up.

>Previously on Dark Gate Academy...
You met more of your classmates. You also collapsed on the roof after having strange visions.
>>
File: Rei02.jpg (112KB, 769x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Rei02.jpg
112KB, 769x1500px
"Come on, Ryoji! Pick up the pace!"

You don't know how many times you have to tell Rei, but having infinite stamina doesn't mean you can run any faster than you normally could. She's already made eight laps around the track in the time it took you to perform one. Worst part is, you know she's going easy on you.

"Can you slow down a little?" you yell back at her as she passes you for the ninth time.

"Is the Darkworld going to slow down for you? Didn't think so. No excuses, Ryoji!"

"Okay, I think the two of you need to get to class," Akira states, watching from the stands, resting on a crutch. "Akihito wants you both there to discuss the plans for tonight."

Nice, a reason to stop training. Granted, the reason is having to go to class, but you'll take what you can get. There's only so much of Rei's ultra-intense motivational tactics that you can take. As you begin to make your way to the main school building, Akira places a hand on your shoulder.

"Do you think Saki's okay?" she asks.

You pause. "You heard us talking last night, I take it?"

"Hard not to. She raised her voice a lot."

Things got pretty weird last night, as you and Saki both spent the night in the nurse's office. The two of you in the same room for any lengthy amount of time was bound to lead to some kind of explosion, but not in the way you imagined. Things started out well enough... hell, the two of you actually managed to have some fun together, laughing at Nanami's silly romance novel. But later on, Saki broke down into tears, wondering why you had so many visitors and she had none, and demanded to know why everyone hates her.

You actually felt bad for the poor girl, but there was nothing you could do or say that could make her feel better. Apparently she didn't want to look you in the eye after, because she was gone from her bed by morning. You wonder if she'll even want to show her face in class... actually, no. It's school, Saki would never shy away from class.

"You didn't answer my question," Akira snaps you out of your vacant stare. "Do you think she's okay?"

>She'll be fine. Saki's tough.
>I don't know, she seemed pretty tough.
>I don't care. It's not my fault if she feels insecure.
>>
>>94652
Hardass will be fine.
>>
>>94652

you humor her though, she needs another friend
>>
Also, since we all knew this was coming, I made two separate strawpolls.

>Your personal Waifu
http://www.strawpoll.me/10161767

>Who will win the Ryojibowl?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10161769
>>
>>94652
>>I don't know, she seemed pretty tough.
>>
>>94652
I am more than a little worried about what she'll be like tonight.
>>
>>94684
What is the Ryojibowl?

>>94652
>>
>>94652
>>
>>94719
Ryojibowl is winning Ryoji's heart.
>>
>>94684
>Your personal Waifu

Booker, my good man, I fucking love you, but I have one question:
WHY ISN'T THE DARKWORLDER GIRL ON THE WAIFU POLL

I CAN'T BE DOIN' WITH THIS, MAN
>>
>>94776
>once more into the abyss,ready to dick the unknown

shepard be proud
>>
>>94776
>WHY ISN'T THE DARKWORLDER GIRL ON THE WAIFU POLL

Because you don't know her name yet.
>>
Calling in 5 minutes.
>>
>>94652
>She's already made eight laps around the track in the time it took you to perform one. Worst part is, you know she's going easy on you.
Is Rei a cheetah or something? I'm pretty out of shape and Usain Bolt is only 3 times as fast as I am while sprinting.
>>
>>94816
Superpowers are a hell of a drug.
>>
>>94791
Well I mean, obviously, but you knew who I was referring to with just 'darkworlder girl', didntchya? That could have worked in place of a name, or somethin'

Comeon man, you can't make a class-A waifu like that, white-blonde long hair, beigeish sweater over a collared shirt, skirt, obviously some kind of monster and/or infected by the Darkworld, and introduced alongside some mild spider-theming, and then just NOT put 'em in a waifu poll!

You're killing me, man, absolutely killing me.

Also, shit, I haven't voted yet;
>>94652
>>
>>94776
>implying Darkworlder girl isn't taking massive Dark cock right now
Your waifu is a slut and a shit.
>>
File: rei.gif (874KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
rei.gif
874KB, 800x547px
>>94833
>>
Calling for
Writing now.
>>
>>94848
rood
>>
>>94869
I, for one, hope she is. If she shows signs of weakness today though, we should probably step in and talk to her about some off the things we wanted to say last thread.
>>
>>94652
>>I don't know, she seemed pretty tough.
>>
>>94889
Not gonna lie, I've actually got a decent plan for a very short writefag piece of an alternate ending to episode 6, if people wanna see it, I'll get to typing it up.

I should probably be doing that coursework for my IT project due in on tuesday, but to be honest I was just gonna sit around playing lego star wars for the next few hours anyway.
>>
>>94910
DO EEET
>>
>>94910
make it happen anon
>>
>>94936
>>94955

Alright then, you guys asked for it.

I'm not an amazing writer by any means, but I hope y'all like what I can spew out. It'll be fluffy as shit, by the way.
>>
>>94910
Go ahead, mate.

Speaking of writefaggotry, where's that guy who was writing that smut?
>>
>>94652
>Saki's tough. I hope she'll be fine.
>>
File: Kinji.jpg (571KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Kinji.jpg
571KB, 1400x1600px
"I don't know, Ryoji. I could hear her crying all night." Akira unwraps a piece of candy and tosses it into her mouth. "Maybe you should try talking to her again."

"Talk to who?" Rei asks, jogging up behind you and catching the tail end of the conversation.

"Oh, it's not important," you reply, waving your hand.

Rei glances at the two of you for a moment, suspicious. She lets out a small hum, then shrugs. "Whatever. Come on, race you to class!"

When is Rei going to learn that you're never actually going to race her?

After a brisk and leisurely walk, you arrive in class, and take your seat. You're not surprised to see Saki seated and ready for class, though she is staring vacantly out the window.

You sit through a boring ass-lecture to begin the day, and as the bell rings, Akihito pulls out a sheet of paper and addresses the class.

"I'd like the following students to wait behind after class. Ryoji Shida, Rei Arisato, Ken Tajiri, Kosuke Tatsumi, Rini Tozawa, Akio Naito, Seishiro Ozaki and Sayeka Ohko."

You can imagine what this is about. Everyone on that list was part of the group you selected to join the hunt for that creepy Darkworlder girl... though a few names you didn't request. Akio, Seishiro and Sayeka never offered to join in.

As you all approach Akihito's desk, another member of staff burst into the room.

"Ah children, you all know the Gym Teacher, Kinji?" Akihito states.

"Okay, listen up!" Kinji exclaims, making his presence known. "The eight of you, nine whenever the blue haired one can walk again have been tasked with hunting down and finding an anomaly Darkworlder, one that looks and speaks like a human girl. Since Akihito here needs to take care of the rest of the class when they get zapped into that place, I'LL be leading your little group on this mission. Any questions?"

"Yeah, I've got one," you point out the three outliers. "Why are they here? I requested this team among people who volunteered."

"That's cause I picked these three myself," Kinji replies. "In a combat situation, these three excel better than anyone in class, except Miss Kobashi."

>Then why didn't you put Saki on this squad?
>I get why you picked them, but couldn't I have been consulted?
>Who cares if they're good in a fight? This is a hunting mission, and those two goofballs are too reckless for that!
>>
>>95069
>Also I hope you can convince Akio and Sieshiro too stop their stupid rivalry. Them ruining the mission to try to get into Sayeka's skirt is a definite possibility.
>>
>>95069

And maybe mention that you're only accepting this deal if they agree not to dickwave at every opportunity.
>>
>>95069
>Who cares if they're good in a fight? This is a hunting mission, and those two goofballs are too reckless for that!

JUst make sure they are on leash. We dont know how strong the enemy is
>>
>>95069
>"Can we switch them out for Saki then?"
We get a chance to talk to her and she can save our skin hopefully.
>>
>>95069
>>
>>95069
>>Then why didn't you put Saki on this squad?

Also, darn you Booker, I caved and voted for my secondary waifu in the poll. Akira needed some more love there anyways.

BUT I WILL HAVE MY DARKWORLDER GIRL SOMEDAY, MARK MY WORDS
>>
>>95105
Changing to this
>>
>>95105
Backing this
>>
>>95069
>Then why didn't you put Saki on the squad.
>I get why you pucked them, but couldn't I have been consulted?

Do you think Saki requested to be left off the team?
>>
>I'd rather have Saki in place of the two goofballs; they'll be too preoccupied with their rivalry to hunt down the Darkworlder.
>>
>>Then why didn't you put Saki on this squad?

Gotta rep our girl.
>>
>>95069
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>95157
Probably, and now we'll have to talk her into it.
>>
File: Akihito.jpg (148KB, 969x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Akihito.jpg
148KB, 969x1200px
>Can we switch them out for Saki then?

Akihito shakes his head. "I'm sorry, but I requested that Saki be kept off the team."

You raise an eyebrow. "What? Why?"

"Saki is the head of class," Akihito explains, "Which means that she has a duty to stay with the rest of them, and not partake in this operation. I need Saki to stay behind and act as a leader while the rest of you carry out your mission. Akio and Seishiro have no leadership abilities, but they can back you up with firepower."

"Yeah, and it looks like this group is in desperate need of firepower," Seishiro states. "Cause no offence Ryoji, but some of the choices you made for this group are pretty bad."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Rini yells, shaking her fist.

"Come on! You... Kosuke? You two are the weakest in the class besides Ryoji himself! I don't know why we need to drag along that kind of dead weight," Akio answers.

Rini charges towards them, only held back by Kosuke. "You'll be dead weight pretty soon if you keep talking like that-"

"Everyone, stop!" Sayeka says, standing in the centre of the group. "We're supposed to be a team now. The least we can do is try to get along."

>Sayeka's right, Rini. We don't need to fight among ourselves.
>I'm sorry Sayeka, but these guys are tools. I don't want to work with either of them.
>>
>>95217
>>I'm sorry Sayeka, but these guys are tools. I don't want to work with either of them.
>>
>I'm sorry Sayeka, but these guys are tools. I don't want to work with either of them.
>>
Anonymous (ID: 6ALOvolz) 05/08/16(Sun)19:42:20 No.95234 â–¶
>>95217
>>I'm sorry Sayeka, but these guys are tools. I don't want to work with either of them.
>Strength doesn't mean anything if they're idiots.
>>
>>95238
Wow that fucked up for some reason.
>>
>>95217
>>
>>95217
>>
>>95217
What could go wrong?
>>
>>95217
>I'll take them if they can accept that this is not THEIR mission, that they are part of a group and that we are here to cooperate, not compete
No need to push then out while looking like a dick, make them look like dicks instear rdu-
>>
>>95217
Guys c'mon if people are going to die, and I'm assuming they are, we need fodder instead of bro characters to take their place. Let's think this through.
>>
>>95217
>>Sayeka's right, Rini. We don't need to fight among ourselves.
>>
>>95306
If someone's in danger we jump in the way and tank it with our mega healing.

No kill run lets go!
>>
>>95238
Backing this weird post.
>>
>>95217
>Sayeka's right, Rini. We don't need to fight amongst ourselves.
We need to be a team. Or this will end in failure and someone dying.
>>
Isn't dickwaving against their dickwaving a form of dickwaving?
>>
>>95217
>Sayeka is right, Rini. We don't need to fight among ourselves.
I don't like them. But we'll need em.
>>
>>95217
>That said this is team HUNTING mission, not a solo who can kill more competition.
>>
Calling in 5 minutes.
>>
>>95352
Kinda, but we have have the bigger dick.
>>
>>95374

A Foot-Long one.
>>
>>95383
Our nickname is now "Subway."
>>
>>95397

Chihiro wants to eat fresh.
>>
>>95217
>I'm sorry Sayeka, but these guys are tools. I don't want to work with either of them
They'll be bigger problems than if someone was weak.
>>
Calling for
>I'm sorry Sayeka, but these guys are tools. I don't want to work with either of them
Writing now
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>95374
So you are saying we should take off our pants to assert dominance?

Hey did we roll for girth?
>>
>>95416
OH CHRIST. 12 INCHES LONG AND 10 AROUND. GODDAMN.
>>
>>95416
Bam! Wtf guys.
>>
>>95416
For fucks sake man.
>>
File: 1461049771665.png (142KB, 510x438px) Image search: [Google]
1461049771665.png
142KB, 510x438px
>>95416
These fucking dice
>>
>>95418

I figured that was centimetres, 10 around is wider than our actual waist.
>>
>>95432
That's still 3 inches. THREE INCHES THICK, AND 12 INCHES LONG.
>>
>>95432
Nah 10 inches circumference is just 25cm circ
About the size of a girl's bicep
>>
>>95442

Still crazy, but slightly less physically impossible. Chihiro still wants it.
>>
>>95442
Hey, at least we're not a tripod.
>>
>>95432
we have custom pants.
>>
>>95442
thats no dick, it's a god damn lead pipe
>>
>>95447

Like Saki's arm holding an apple.
>>
File: Sayeka04.png (597KB, 850x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Sayeka04.png
597KB, 850x1062px

"Then isn't it a shame that I'm in charge, isn't it?" Kinji interjects. "When you're all part of my team, you'll follow my rules! Understood?"

You frown as Akihito lets the rest of you go for break. Rini starts grumbling as the popular kids leave the room. "Ugh, I can't believe we have to work with those tools. Akio, Seishiro, Sayeka..."

"Hey, Sayeka's pretty nice," Ken protests.

"You only think that because she's pretty!" Rini shoots him down. "How does nobody get that it's all an act with her?"

"I don't know, she seemed pretty genuine," Kosuke shrugs.

Rini glares. "Hey you're supposed to be on my side, you know! Come on, let's get break."

Rini storms out of class with Kosuke in tow.

Ken pats you on the back before heading his own way, while Rei rest her arm on your shoulder. "Look at them, a hell of a team we've got here."

"Very funny, we already can't agree on anything," you mutter.

"Don't worry, whenever it comes time for us to work together, we're bound to become a tight an effective unit. At least they will with me there to whip them into shape," she laughs. "I'm going to check on Akira. See you soon!"

She rushes out into the hallway, leaving you with a choice on where to spend your break.

>I should try to talk to Rini about having to trust the others.
>I should try talking to the popular kids. If I need to work with them, it's best I be on their good side.
>I should talk to Ken. He seems like the odd-man out in this entire operation.
>Maybe I should talk to Saki... make sure she's okay.
>I should probably take some time to relax by myself.
>>
>>95416
You would literally not be able to physically withstand getting a boner of a THIN 12" dick, let alone one that damn thick, you'd probably have some kind of fucking blood clot from it, or literally deprive the rest of your body for blood.

If any of this dick size stuff is canon, Ryoji will likely not survive getting aroused.

Not gonna lie, I'd play a quest where you have to avoid getting aroused at ALL COSTS in order to not get KO'd by your own boner.
>>
>>95442
Where did it all go so right?
>>
>>95416
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS

HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN
>>
>>95466
>>
>>95466
>>Maybe I should talk to Saki... make sure she's okay.

Guess it's time to get Kinji offed, prick.
>>
>>95466
>>I should talk to Ken. He seems like the odd-man out in this entire operation.
Friends come before sluts.
>>
>>95466
I can't honestly decide, I really want more Bromen-Rider interactions, but I also want to see Saki again, so I'll just vote for both and let the rest of y'all finish it off.
>>
>>95466
>>
>>95466
>I should talk to Ken. He seems like the odd-man out in this entire operation.
Justice!
>>
>>95469

Hey, part-Darkworlder. We're fucking invincible!
>>

Waifuing is for when there isn't a possibility of getting innocents killed.
>>
File: LOOK AT IT.png (10KB, 684x198px) Image search: [Google]
LOOK AT IT.png
10KB, 684x198px
>>95449
It's actually closer to 4, I freaked out too early.
>>95466
>>
File: images (35).jpg (8KB, 186x221px) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
8KB, 186x221px
>>95466
>I should try to talk to Rini about having to trust the others
Let's do Rini, then the populars, then Saki, that good?

>>95469
Bro, they are all superhuman girls and Ryoji has supernatural stamina and durability.

It's perfect, a match made in heaven. These are the only girls that can withstand the might of his HYPERWEAPON
>>
>>95492
Shit, you're right.

Welp, fuck, Darkworld-enhanced dick it is.

Not that anyone's going to want to take it, that shit would hurt like absolute fuck unless you're a used-up porn star that tried to take a damn horse at some point, but hey, it'll sure as hell make the other guys feel like crap, so points where it counts.
>>
>>95466
>>
>>95466
>>
>>95511

The wonders of superpowers, we must find the girl who is made of Rubber. Or they all, hyper-flexibility is part of their Awakening Powers.
>>
>>95530
It's interesting that it seems no one has powers that have manifested physically.
>>
>>95544

Increased Strength, Speed, all that, seems all their physical capabilities were amped up.
>>
>>95544
Aside from, probably, Rei's speed. Does that count as physical though? I'd say it would, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>95466
>I should talk to Rini about learning to trust others.

Serriously need to talk to all parties. AND Saki. Yhis will end in failure otherwise. Start with the biggest obstical. Rini's pride.
>>
>>95566

Eh, I'm okay with the Tools biting it, and Kinji.
>>
Calling in 5 minutes.
>>
>>95466
As much as I'd like to talk to Justicebro or The Sak, I feel like Rini's issues need to be addressed sooner rather than later.
>>
>I should talk to Rini about learning to trust others.
>>
>>95466
>>
Calling for
Writing now
>>
>>95511
If they can take a pounding from a darkworlder then they can take a pound from a darkdick.
Ok that didn't come out as intended, but you get the point.
>shows his to a girl
>b-bakemono!
>>
File: Rini.jpg (184KB, 826x820px) Image search: [Google]
Rini.jpg
184KB, 826x820px
You head out to the school courtyard where you find Kosuke and Rini by one of the benches. Rini is pacing angrily back and forth, ranting about the rest of the class.

"They think they can treat us like trash? I told you Kosuke, it's always been us against them! I-"

"Come on, Rini. We're supposed to have Ryoji's back," Kosuke interrupts.

"Yeah, but they don't! Are we really going to let them-"

"Rini, calm down," you say, approaching the two of them.

"Calm down?" Rini asks. "How the hell am I supposed to calm down when we're expected to work with those clowns. Kinji should just send the three of us in there, we'd catch that demon girl no problem!"

You shake your head. "No, we'd be killed. This is a dangerous mission, we need all the help we can get."

"But them?" Rini asks, pointing towards the school. "You really trust them to help us at all?"

>Hey, I don't like it either, but we just have to deal with it.
>I don't trust them all that much, but that doesn't mean they can't help us.
>>
>>95680
>>
>>95680
>>
>>95680
>>I don't trust them all that much, but that doesn't mean they can't help us.
>>
>>95680
>>I don't trust them all that much, but that doesn't mean they can't help us.
>>
>>95680
>I don't trust them all that much, but that doesn't mean they can't help us
>>
>>95680
Plus we need to trust her to be play along because we need as many non idiots in the team as possible. If we can't count on our friends to cooperate then who has our back?
>>
>>95680

They'll probably charge in somewhere to impress Sayeka, at which point we just move on and no longer have to worry aobut whatever they're distracting.
Just don't count on them staying quiet when we're trying to sneak, but sneaking with a bunch of teenagers a bunch of which can't stand each other was never an option anyways.
>>
>>
>>95725

This.
>>
>>95680
Honestly I don't like either of these options. But can't think of a sufficient write in. The first just tosses her issues out the window. And probably just makes us a part of the "them". The second is being interprited as them just confirming her issues really. If anything, I kind of hope that they inadvertantly, or better yet, directly help us somehow. Just to throw Rini, and some anons, for a loop. Because we need to confront this Us vs. Them vs. Them that will just end in failure and death.

Plus it could give the two idiots some much needed depth.

But we shall see what happens.
>>
File: Satomi.png (464KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Satomi.png
464KB, 600x800px

Rini crosses her arm. "They're going to ruin everything."

Kosuke sighs. "We don't know that."

"Yes we do! We know them! It doesn't matter if I want to play ball, because I know they won't!"

"Well, can you at least try to play ball? For me?" you ask.

Rini pauses. "Fine... for you, Ryoji. Doesn't mean I have to like them."

"Nobody's asking you to. We just need to work together well enough so that we don't, you know... die." You place your hands in your pockets as the bell rings. Damn, you forgot you missed out on most of first break being held behind in class.

As you return the classroom you spot Saki chatting with Hoshi.

"Hey Hoshi, I noticed you don't really hang out with anyone during breaks, so I thought that... maybe... you'd like to hang out sometime?"

Hoshi looks at Sayeka with a mixture of fear and confusion. She hesitates before answering. "Oh... well... umm... I guess that would... uhh..."

"Great! I know exactly where we can eat lunch together!" Saki exclaims with a smile before returning to her seat.

Well, that was weird. But whatever, you make your way towards the back of the-

"Stop right there, Ryoji!"

You turn around to see Satomi, the creepy lab assistant standing behind you. You groan, "What is it? Here to take more of my blood?"

Satomi huffs. "You promised that you would land me a date with Akio, and in return I'd not tell anyone about your... condition." She whispers the last word. "But you haven't done anything? Where's my date?"

>Fine, I'll ask the guy out for you when I get the chance. Just get off my back.
>Scram, you little weirdo. I'm not doing anything for you.
>>
>>95775
We can just reassure her that we need the people we trust to be the cool heads here to help balance out the idiocy of those two.
I mean if we can't count on her and Kosuke to be chill and help keep things together we'll be screwed, and as much as we hate it those two idiots can be useful, or even essential.
>>
>>95814
>>Fine, I'll ask the guy out for you when I get the chance. Just get off my back.

"Like tonight, when I save his life, you little Trollop."
>>
>>95814
>"Dating is a science, and I am the professional of that field. I am still running tests before we can begin live trials"
Speak in her language
>>
>>95814
>>>Fine, I'll ask the guy out for you when I get the chance. Just get off my back.
>>
>"Dating is a science, and I am the professional of that field. I am still running tests before we can begin live trials"

Perfect
>>
>>95833
I'll vote for it
>>
>>95833
This
>>
>>95833
aye, this gets my vote as well.
>>
>>95833
Backing this
>>
>>95814
>Fine, I'll ask the guy out for you when I get the chance. Just get off my back.
Satomi you are such a shit.

Y'think if we told the nurse how Satomi was blackmailing us, she'd do something about it?
>>
>>95833
So backing this. For science, of course.
>>
>>95911

Almost assuredly, little trollop bitch.
>>
>>95849
>>95833
>>"Dating is a science, and I am the professional of that field. I am still running tests before we can begin live trials"
Absolute SCIENCE
>>
>>95911
or we can just tell her that we will not cooperate by withholding information and SLOWING DOWN SCIENCE
>>
File: Akio03.jpg (98KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
Akio03.jpg
98KB, 800x960px
>Dating is a science, and I am the professional of that field. I am still running tests before we can begin live trials

Satomi nods and smiles. "Ah, I see... well, keep up the good work, my fellow scientist! Let me know what results you gain from your research!" She gives you a salute before returning to her chair.

Wow, you can't believe that worked.

You sit down and pull out your textbook, as you begin ripping out pages to make airplanes with in your boredom. You spot Akio in his chair, diagonal from yours, and you decide to go for something. Returning to your grade school years, you tear out a page from your notebook, pick up a pen for the first time since you arrived in school and write out the words "Do you like Satomi? Yes or No?" on it. You fold it up and pass it forward to Akemi in the chair in front of yours. She doesn't see you pointing towards Akio as she already begins to unfold the paper and read it for herself.

"I'm sorry Ryoji. She's nice enough, but she's not really my type," she replies earnestly.

"Give it to Akio, you idiot," you whisper back.

"Oh... that makes sense," Akemi states as she passes the note to her left.

Akio unfolds the paper, takes one look at it, before scoffing and tearing it up. Landing that date is probably going to be a challenge.

After a boring class, the bell rings for lunch. Thank god, you're starving.

"And where do you think you're going, Ryoji?" Akihito asks.

"I'm going for lunch," you reply.

"I don't think so. Or did you forget about the weeks detention I gave to you and Isamu?" he fires back.

Damn, you did forget about that.

>Well, I guess I should stick it out. It's only one week. You've had worse.
>Oh yeah. You see sir, the funny thing about that is *RUN*
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>95974
>>Oh yeah. You see sir, the funny thing about that is *RUN*
NAH NIGGA.
>>
>>95974
Footloosin' it!
>>
>>95974
>Well, I guess I should stick it out. It's only one week. You've had worse.
He'd catch us since he's superpowered too
>>
>>95974
>>Well, I guess I should stick it out. It's only one week. You've had worse.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>95974

"Joestar Family Technique don't fail me now!"
>>

A top speed of fuck you!
>>
>>95974
>>
>>95974

This isn't something we can avoid. We'll just get into more and more trouble. It's time to just take the weeks detention and go back to mischief afterwards.
>>
File: 1461700847725.png (391KB, 424x584px) Image search: [Google]
1461700847725.png
391KB, 424x584px
Alright, you guys requested it. Well, like, three of you did, but anyways.

Have a fluffy alternate ending to Episode 6. It is, of course, OTT as hell, but you can still read it as them just being friends if that's your cup of tea.

It's a little different to my usual work, and I'm rusty anyway so trying a different style might be a good or bad thing, we'll see.

Have fun you crazy bastards, and Booker, thanks for running the quest, I've enjoyed writing sappy fanfiction about it.

http://pastebin.com/vSMvW1mv

I really should get back to that coursework. By coursework I mean Lego Star Wars, It's been open for ages, my hours-played count on steam is going to be completely inaccurate.
>>
>>95974
>>
File: tumblr_n6gvu1nzId1sgtx3io1_500.png (274KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6gvu1nzId1sgtx3io1_500.png
274KB, 500x563px
>>95974
Do we have a star birthmark somewhere?
>>
>>96018
>http://pastebin.com/vSMvW1mv
Oh I get it, we're Koichi with the Egg!
We can see stands but can't do shit, then at some point Saki's going to be in danger and we will get actually pissed, and gain Act 1!

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>95974

>>96005
Reading that later tonight, better be good.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 300x900px
>>96005
That was cute
>>
>>96005
Adorbs m8.

But you didn't mention the 4 inch thick, foot long.
>>
>>96005
That was cute.
>>
>>96005
Fuck anon, you just gave me a heart attack from cute and fuzzies.
>>
>>96005
Blessed be thee Anon, for thy words written
>>
>>96034
I kinda wished we learned a way to show our strength to ZA WARUDO if you get ?
It would be neat to go along the super regeneration and dark nature
>>
>>95974
>Well I guess I should stick it out. Its only one week. You've had worse.
>>
>>96005

That was adorable. Thanks for that anon, I love it.

Post yfw nothing like this ever happens in the quest

Anyway, calling for
Writing now.
>>
File: tumblr_o67yi43OOj1v1gr3ho6_1280.jpg (209KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o67yi43OOj1v1gr3ho6_1280.jpg
209KB, 1280x1280px
>>96058
>>96065
>>96072
>>96077
>>96044

Good god, I have missed that glorious writefag feeling of having my work be appreciated.

Each and every one of you are incredibly kind souls, and I wish you each the best, and thank you so much for enjoying it!

I have no reaction image good enough for this, but pic related is pretty close to how I feel right about now.

All I can hope now is the great Booker M. himself likes it, that'd be an honour of unimaginable magnitude.
>>
File: 1459537794232.jpg (34KB, 421x321px) Image search: [Google]
1459537794232.jpg
34KB, 421x321px
>>96148
My prayers have been answered! Thank you, kind Booker.

Yeah I know, but I'm still banking on you going through with that school dance episode, you know you wanna, man. Still, pic related would be MFW.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>96180
When we have a cute moment with her, the next fight she'll get shanked by a terrible rlll
>>
>>96214
Oh No! not a terrible RLLL!
>>
>>96214

And we'll spend 2-3 threads moping about, before Chihiro pins us down and sicks us off. "There, feeling better yet?" Then Anons will vote to tell her to piss off.
>>
Important questions, isn't there anything conventional that can at least help us fight?
I mean we got along with throwing skulls, so maybe a gun just to blast them away for a bit?
>>
>>96227
4 inch thick, foot long. She'll be lucky to get the tip in her mouth.
>>
>>96249

That's what those tiny, gossipy little hands are for.

Then again, Anon's Darkworlder Waifu will probably have no trouble, being a reality-bending Monster and all.
>>
>>96247

Where the bloodsoaked, protestant hell is Ryoji gonna get a gun?
>>
>>96257
>bends reality to make the dick even longer and thicker
Oh boy.
>>
File: Akemi08.png (266KB, 1000x883px) Image search: [Google]
Akemi08.png
266KB, 1000x883px
Sure, you'll only get into more trouble, but what do you care? It's not like any punishment they can hand you in this school will stick.

You burst out into the hallway and break into a sprint, going as fast as you can. You look back, and you don't see the teach following, which is a good sign. You smirk, and press forward.

Then, as you're about to round the next corner, you see Akihito step out from behind it.

What? But he was just in the classroom a second ago! How could he be so damn fast... oh. Yeah. He's been in this school since he was your age, he's likely got a ton of ridiculous abilities if he's survived this long.

Akihito grabs you by the scruff of your neck and drags you back to the classroom, kicking and screaming. "Let's not try that again, okay?" he says as he motions you to the whiteboard.

"Now, today the two of you will write out 'I promise to not be perverted' a thousand times. Tomorrow, we'll move onto 'I will not skip class', and it will be two thousand times. Any questions?"

Isamu raises his hand. "Is that a thousand between us or a thousand each?"

"Each."

"You had to ask..." you mutter as you get to work.

Your stomach grumbles. "Damn, this is such a drag..."

Isamu smiles. "Don't dismay, Ryoji Shida! I've prepared for this exact situation, and I have a secret weapon!"

You raise an eyebrow. "What is it? Is there a way to get these lines done in a matter of second with your fancy superpowers?"

"That's not quite what a meant... ah, here she comes now!"

She? What is he...

The door to the class slides open as Akemi falls through, landing flat on her face. Still, she manages to save the plate she was holding, which is decked with various biscuits and treats.

"I brought lunch..." she mumbles, her face muffled by the classroom floor.

She shoots up to her feet, rubs her cheeks and sets the plate on top of a desk.

"Ah Akemi Ibushi, you beautiful goddess!" Isamu exclaims, before digging in to the plate.

"Aw, how sweet!" Akemi blushes. "If you ask me, you two are the real goddesses! Do you want some, Ryoji?"

>Don't cave into kindness. Gotta stay tough. Tell her you're not hungry.
>Hey move it, Isamu! Save some for me!
>>
File: Screenshot_20160508-175222.png (273KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160508-175222.png
273KB, 720x1280px
>>96249
>>96257
Hey guys, the girls have super durability, it's okay.

But the darkworlders? It gives me an idea, maybe our superpower is the OTM, One Thrust Man. Pic very related
>>
>>96257
I TOLD YOU ALL SHE IS THE BEST WAIFU

>>96272
SEE? EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MONSTER COCK, THAT'S NOT PROBLEM, SHE'LL GIVE YOU ONE

I knew I picked the best waifu, I knew it!
>>
>>96299
>>Don't cave into kindness. Gotta stay tough. Tell her you're not hungry.

"But, I mean, if you are, I packed a sub-sandwich I could let you have a nibble of."
>>
>>96299
>Hey Peekaboo what brought you here?
>>
>>96299
>>
>>96299
>>
>>96330
This.
>>
>>96299
>Don't cave into kindness. Gotta stay tough. Tell her you're not hungry.

>>96311
Darkworldchan a cute
>>
>>96299
>Save some for me!
So she's cool with Ryoji?
>>
>>96299
>>
>>96299
>>Don't cave into kindness. Gotta stay tough. Tell her you're not hungry.
>>
>>96299
>>Hey move it, Isamu! Save some for me!
>>

Who says no to free food?
>>
>>96349
Perhaps she has short term memory...

>Don't cave into kindness. Gotta stay tough. Tell her your not hungry.
>But if you could maybe save a few...for later, of course.
>>
>>96348
You're god damn righ- hey, dont you start getting eyes for my waifu!
>>
>>96384
"It was too big
Too thick
Too heavy
And too long
It was more like a slab of meat"
How does this not traumatize someone?
>>
>>96410
Oh god, what if this story takes a turn that fucking dark.

I dont want the Guts life.
>>
>>96430
Don't worry if we lose an arm we grow a new one. Maybe.
>>
>>96395
You convinced me to waifu darkworldchan.
10/10 would fug
>>
File: Akemi10.png (366KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
Akemi10.png
366KB, 1000x708px

You push Isamu to the side and begin to chow down on the biscuit. Damn, they're delicious... or maybe you were just that hungry. It may not be dignified, but who cares about your pride when your stomach needs filling.

Akemi lets out a small giggle. "I knew you would like them! When I heard you boys were serving detention, I just had to bring some up!"

"Yeah... thanks," you mumble, mouth full of biscuit.

"Isn't she just a paragon a virtue?" Isamu boasts. "Infinite Kindness, even towards a man who has peeked on her in her natural form!"

"What? For the last time, that's not what happened!" you protest. "And besides, you were the one who brought a pair of binoculars to-"

Isamu puts a finger to his lips, trying to quiet you, as Akemi has a confused look on her face. "Natural form? But I always look like this..."

You sigh. "He means naked."

"Wah! Ryoji, you saw me... n-naked! When?" Akemi asks, panicking and pacing around the room.

"No! You saw me naked, remember?"

Akemi stops, then blushes. "Oh... yeah... I did..."

You shake your head. Just your luck to be sharing your lunchtime with the two biggest dumbasses in class.

"Hey, Ryoji... you're chasing a giant rabbit tonight, aren't you?" Akemi asks.

"A giant... what now?"

"A rabbit? You know? A bunny? Hop, hop..." Akemi puts her hands up in a rabbit pose and begins hopping on her two feet. She looks more like a kangaroo, but you're too frustrated to point that out.

"I know what a rabbit is goofball, and no-"

"Akemi Ibushi, I believe you just imagined that!" Isamu's voice booms out. "They are actually searching for... a giant woman!"

What.

"That's right!" Isamu exclaims, "The ultimate Goddess! 50ft tall, long flowing blonde locks, and a cleavage the size of this very room!"

"Wow!" Akemi gasps, apparently impressed. "That's amazing!"

You grumble. "Is there a point to any of this?"

Akemi places a finger to her chin and gazes vacantly. "A point...? Oh yes, I remember! People are saying that it's a real dangerous mission!"

"Yes, and?"

"Well... aren't you scared, Ryoji?"

>Scared? Me? Come on, nothing scares me!
>Actually... I'm terrified.
>Why would I be scared? I've got the best team you could imagine backing me up!
>>
>>96537

>>
>>96537
>>Actually... I'm terrified.
>>
>>96537
>>Scared? Me? Come on, nothing scares me!
We're next to a guy who is confirmed creepy as shit, and a girl who gossiped about seeing us naked to the school's personal walking PA system. Like fuck we're saying we're scared.
>>
>Actually... I'm terrified
Any other answer is invalid by the rule of namefag
>>
>>96537
>Scared? Me? Come on, nothing scares me!
>>
>>96537
>>Why would I be scared? I've got the best team you could imagine backing me up!
Our waifu Rei will protect us
>>
>>96537
>>Why would I be scared? I've got the best team you could imagine backing me up!

Best simply by definition that neither of these two are in it.
>>
>>96537
>>
File: 1459011552919.jpg (20KB, 251x180px) Image search: [Google]
1459011552919.jpg
20KB, 251x180px
>>96599
>>
>>96537
>>
>>96537
>"I am more scared of my team.than on the darkworlders"
>>
>>96537
>>
>>96537
>Actually... I'm terrified

Honesty is best policy, fear isn't cowardice
>>
>>96655
Your gay.
>>
>>96537
>>
>>96664
Which one?
>>
>>96664
>>
>>96537
>>
If you had to pick a theme song for each character, what would you?
Saki:
https://youtu.be/_pTRXboRhyI
>>
>>96708
RYOJI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

BREAKING THE LAW BREAKING THE LAW
>>
>>96726
>I am the Law
>Breaking the Law
This got lewd quick
>>
>>96708
Hey Isamu whatcha doing on the floor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVnuHkhkOr8&index=39&list=LLt4gH32HCo_cas7ct_ngsxg&ab_channel=Sengo111
>>
File: Saki and Hoshi.jpg (464KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Saki and Hoshi.jpg
464KB, 600x800px

Akemi's eyes light up. "Wow, you've got Class 3 backing you up?"

"What? No, I-"

"Even better, you have Principal Wei-"

You shake your head. "No! I didn't have to look further than our own class for my team!"

Akemi nods. "Oh, I see... well, Saki sure can kick some Darkworld butt!"

"Saki isn't on the team."

"Oh..." Akemi blushes. "Well, whoever's on your team, all that matters is that you have faith in them! Don't give up hope, Ryoji! Stay brave!"

Akemi smiles and pumps her fist into the air. You realise that these two are like talking to a pair of brick walls, so you do something you never thought you'd ever do, and you focus on writing line on the whiteboard until the bell sounds for the end of lunch.

The door to the classroom slides open, and you see a laughing and smiling Saki clinging to Hoshi, who is notably not doing either of those things. She walks over to you with an unnaturally wide grin. You don't like it at all compared to her real smile.

"Hey Ryoji, have you met my friend Hoshi?" she asks, placing her hands proudly on her hips.

You look over at Hoshi who has nervously returned to her chair and hidden herself behind an oversized textbook. You've only had one interaction with the girl, and it wasn't a pleasant one, but it didn't take much to realise that she wasn't a social girl, and Saki's pushy demeanour probably didn't gel well with her shyness.

"That's right, my best friend Hoshi and I just had a lovely lunch together?" Saki says. "See, I have friends. And I'm very happy about that! Anything I may have said that might lead you to believe otherwise was just my cold talking, nothing more!"

She laughs nervously, and you let out a sigh. Clearly she regrets having her outburst last night, and is trying hard to overcompensate for it. She doesn't want you feeling bad for her, she wants you to think she's fine, but she's a terrible liar. She doesn't have the gift for it that you do.

>Look Saki, can I talk to you for a sec?
>Good for you. Now let me get to my seat.
>Well, it looks like your "friend" is about five seconds away from jumping out that window to escape you.
>>
>>96774
>>Good for you. Now let me get to my seat.
Out of my concern.
>>
>>96774
>Shake head and walk away
>>
>>96774
>>Good for you. Now let me get to my seat.
Delinquent
>>
>>96774
>Look Saki, can I talk to you for a sec.
>>
>>96774
>>Look Saki, can I talk to you for a sec?

"I'm your friend, whether you like it or not, so just suck it up and accept that I don't hate you, you saved my life, got it?"
>>
>>96774
>>
>>96774
>>Look Saki, can I talk to you for a sec?
>>
>>96774
>>
>>96774
>>Well, it looks like your "friend" is about five seconds away from jumping out that window to escape you.
>>
>>96774
>>
>>96708
>>96726
>Implying out infinite durability doesn't give us THE BEST THEME SONG OF ALL TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA
>>
>>96774
>You don't need to prove anything to me
>>
>>96810
Considering his motto is getting beaten up as a way to fight, and probably going by anime cliches will only win at the very end, this is his theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2PtvLTZS4Ik

>>96772
I kekd.
>>
>>96834
Hah, that's pretty good too.

The real question is, which Kamen Rider theme fits Ken the best?

Also, for consideration:
Satomi's theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

FOR SCIENCE
>>
>>96726
My potential Ryoji theme
https://youtu.be/HXHjAS-QwLs
>>
>>96881
Nice.
I'd say https://youtu.be/r9oMH_y87cY because fuck it.

He could also go full EMIYA
>>
>>96903
On that note am I the only person who thinks Shirou is the coolest mother fucker ever and love that he never gives up on an impossible dream?

Cause that's the fucking coolest shit ever.
>>
>>96903

Emiya's awesome.
>>
Sorry I'm late friends. I was out eating big ass waffles. Hopefully, this is good enough for some of you guys. http://pastebin.com/nRRVf3Jg
>>
File: Saki09.png (341KB, 529x688px) Image search: [Google]
Saki09.png
341KB, 529x688px

"What about? How I'm so much better at making friend that you?" Saki smirks.

"Shut up, you little brat, I'm being serious. I can't believe you've made me be serious about something." You grab Saki by the wrist. "Come on, let's chat outside."

Saki's eyes widen. "What? B-but class is starting!"

"Wow, Saki, have I ever cared?" you reply, rolling your eyes.

You step out into the hallway and round a corner where nobody in class can spy into the conversation. "Ryoji, what do you want? People are going to suspect things... lewd things!"

You cross your arms. "Saki, you don't have any friends."

Pretty blunt way of putting it... but hey, you're a delinquent, not a therapist.

"Thanks for reminding me," she mumbles, looking away.

You sigh. "No, I mean... you said it yourself last night. Why are you trying so hard to go back on it? You know I'm not going to believe you, right?"

Saki remains silent, continuing to look away.

"God, even when you don't talk, you find a way of annoying me. Saki, you said what you said, and you can't take it back. I'm not suddenly going to forget what you said. I know you probably regret telling me how you felt, but bad news; you told me. I know how you feel. And guess what? It doesn't make me think any less of you."

Saki nervously tugs on her shirt. "It doesn't?" she asks, her voice cracking.

"Of course not! There was no way I could think any less of you than I already did!" you laugh.

Saki's nostrils flare up, and she fires a punch to your arm. "Damn you, Ryoji! You're a real jerk, you know that?"

She can try to act as angry as she likes, but you saw it. A little hint of that smile. The crushing pain in your left arm is worth it.

Saki lets out a sigh. "Thanks, Ryoji... it doesn't change how I feel... but I'm glad to know it doesn't change how you think of me."

"And why do you care so much about how I think of you?" you tease.

"...Shut up."

Saki turns to make her way back to class, but you call out to stop her.

"Hey, Saki..."

>Have you ever considered that these people don't deserve you as a friend?
>Hug her.
>Never mind.
>>
File: Joseph-oh-my-god.jpg (308KB, 684x374px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph-oh-my-god.jpg
308KB, 684x374px
>>96896
This is pretty damn good.

>>96913
>>96918
>fights for JUSTiCE
>he is a fisherman
>fisher king is a protector of the grail
>something about fisher and reality manipulation somewhere too
Emiya/Unlimited Blade Works confirmed
>>
>>96940
>Never mind.

DENYING FEELINGS IS MY MIDDLE NAME.
>>
>>96940
>>Have you ever considered that these people don't deserve you as a friend?
Then, after a moment.
>>Hug her.
>>
>>96940
>Hug her.
"You made one friend"
>>
>>96940
>Hug her.
WE'RE GOING IN FOR THE FLUFF

SOUND THE FLUFF ALARMS

FLUFF EXTRAORDINAIRE.

Actions speak louder than words, son, as sweet as the first line is that's a bit too flattering for us, so I think a hug works the best.

lets hug her, we all know we want too. she deserves a nice friendly hug.
>>
>>96940
>>Have you ever considered that these people don't deserve you as a friend?
>>Hug her.
>>
>Go for the hug
>Never mind
We gotta Tsundere this shit up!
>>
>>96940
>Hug her
And thus begins a very weird friendshup.
>>
>>96965

This, but add in the
"You made one friend."

Switch me over.
>>
>>96961
actually I'm changing my vote to this

bonus points if we interrupt whatever her response is by hugging her.

all on board?
>>
Also I dont have a fucking waifu and we're voting already for the waifu wars. Truly it is a sad day for me.
>>
>>96977
This is FRIENDSHIP anon.
>>
>>96977
Not that it matters because fucking first waifu syndrome is still stronk.
>>
>>96976

Curses! Confusion abounds! Let's do both, say it, then hug her "You made one friend."

Listen to this man.
>>
>>96940
We should get her to cut class somehow
Make her break some rules and loosen up
>>
>>96983
You're more in denial than the MC.
>>
>>96986
YEP, THIS IS THE PRIME OPTIONS

so, to recap:

>Have you ever considered that these people don't deserve you as a friend?
>She begins to respond
>Hug her, interrupting her response
>"You made one friend"
>>
>>96990

We really should, bring her up to the roof, smokes.
>>
>>96994
I am a method actor.

I also took up smoking and started skipping univeristy classes to get into the mindset.
>>
>>96933
Well this is very different from the other fanfiction, but equally flattering! Good job, anon!
>>
>>97003
I hope you're fighting shadows in another dimension to go even further beyond.
>>
>>97005
Hey, I said I was gonna do it and have it ready by now. Thanks Booker.
>>
>>96933
Wait, you run a quest don't you?
>>
>>96999

This! Anons working together! Prime Option!
>>
>>97015
I do not.
>>
>>96940
>"Come with me"
>Drag her up to roof or something and make her cut class
>>
>>96986
I'll vote for it
>>
>>97001
>>96990

>Implying she wont have a stroke if we manage to make her break a rule.
>Implying she wont snap the first time we smoke a cigarette
>Implying the universe wouldnt collapse on itself if Saki ever broke a rule.
>>
File: 1461301364439.png (12KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
1461301364439.png
12KB, 599x605px
>>97024
You remind me of a QM's style.
>I don't
But you should.
>>
>>96933
Jesus Christ. I don't know what to say. Thanks you.
>>
>>96933
Oh my
>>
>>97047
What QM would that be? I dunno man, I admit I'd be real nervous. Bonus points for the fact that I'd rather run a quest that wasn't a lewd quest. You could still romance and fuck your waifus, it just wouldn't be the main focus.
>>
>>96940
>Hug her.
Hug The Sak!
>>
>>97047
Name of the quest said QM does? This is important
>>
File: 1462661377198.jpg (74KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1462661377198.jpg
74KB, 411x411px
Boobs or ass?
>>
>>96940
>>Hug her.
>>
>>97078
Legs
>>
>>97078
Boobs.
>>
>>97060
If you ever want ideas for a quest or a coauthor, let me know. I've been thinking of running one for a while but don't really have the writing ability to work it out. I have so many cool ideas it's not even funny
>>
>>97078
yes
>>
>>97078
The Dandy in me says booty.

But the rest of me says Saki.
>>
>>97055
>>97059
Many thanks
>>97078
All about dat butt man.
>>97099
I'll keep that in mind thanks.
>>
>>96990
>>97026
This
>>
>>97078
waist-to-hip ratio.

It's all that really matters.

Allows for girls from peitit-to-average size, and prioritises overall bodily shape over a single element. It's the most important bit son, and a good one usually comes with a nice ass and an hourglass shape, which can nullify the need for larger breasts.

Then again, give me a girl with a thin frame, flattish breasts, nice ass and some good hips and i'll be a very happy man.
>>
>>97078
Ass
>>
>>97078
Ass,legs 2nd best
>>
File: Saki15.png (700KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Saki15.png
700KB, 1000x1200px
>Hug her.

Saki spins around when you call her name and places her hands on her hips. "What is it, Ryoji? You've already kept me from class enough to-"

Before she can finish, you do something you once thought impossible. You approach her and wrap your arms around her, pulling her in close for... a hug? You don't know why you did it. Some kind of weird instinct? You aren't really the hugging type, but the fact that the recipient is Saki makes it even stranger. She apparently seems to agree, as she stands completely still, in a stunned silence.

"Ryoji... what are you doing?" she asks.

"I have no idea," you reply. "This kinda just happened. Should I stop?"

For the next ten seconds, you could hear a pin drop, as the two of you stand in awkward silence, your arms wrapped around her, with her arms by her sides.

Eventually, she answers back, with a very quiet "No."

Slowly, she places her arms around you, her palms of her hands pressing flat against your back. You guess she needed this... and perhaps you needed this too. Oh hell, no point acting tough inside your own head. Of course you needed this! You probably needed this even more than she did.

"Ryoji..." Saki mutters, her head turned to the side so that her face wouldn't be buried into your chest.

"Yeah?"

"I think that's enough. We're missing class... and you're stroking my hair."

Oh damn, you didn't even notice. You got lost in thought, and in how soft her hair is.

You and Saki break away, before things get even more awkward. The two of you stare at eachother for a moment, before you try to break the tension by clearing your throat. "So... Don't tell anyone I hugged you?"

Saki nods. "I'd sooner die. Don't tell anyone I hugged you back."

"I'd sooner die."

Saki laughs. "Now, get back to class, truant! Stay out here any longer and I'll have to report you!"

>Later

It won't be long until the sun sets for the night, and the Darkworld comes out to play. Kinji gathered you and the rest of the hunting party in the school's gymnasium. You make note of Akio having a rather heated discussion with Ken, and you move to investigate.

"Don't tell me you people are fighting again?" you groan.

"Actually, we we're just arguing over what to call ourselves!" Ken replies.

"... What?"

"I mean, we'll be working together every night until we catch this thing, right?" Ken explains. "So I thought any good team needs a name. I suggested the Great Justice Rangers!"

"Yeah, and I said that was stupid!" Akio replies, smirking. "We should be called the Darkworld Extermination Unit!"

Well... at least they aren't fighting.

>Ken's name is better, let's go with that.
>Akio's name is better, let's go with that.
>Both those names are stupid as hell.
>>
>>97243
>Fuck it, let's have a vote.
>>
>>97243
>Ken's name is better, let's go with that.
>>
>>97243
>>Both those names are stupid as hell.
Cute girl hunting team.
>>
>>97265
I'd also be willing to hear any other name suggestion from the players.
>>
So we got the DEU pronounced dew
And the GJR pronounced ger
....fuck it let's have a vote
>>
>>97298
Great Extermination Rangers: Darkworld Justice Unit
>>
>>97243
Does anyone else want to way in on this? we could vote or something, basic ass team building
>>
>>97243
>>Both those names are stupid as hell.
I want to back ken up but man, he isn't too creative is he?

yet another reason priatebooty is the perfect counterpart to him
>>
>>97243
>How about we make a vote and accept more suggestions from the others?

>>97065
>>97060
Didn't find the saucy sauce, but basically it reminds me of an old lewd quest's writing style.
And hey, I think you have what it takes to give it a try regardless of the type of quest you go for, anon.

Also fucking 4chan is not loading the captchas properly, anyone else?

>>97078
Boobs are just fake asses
>>
>>97310
Darkworld Judgement Squad

The DJS
>>
Calling in 5 minutes.
>>
File: THE DJD.jpg (143KB, 750x1137px) Image search: [Google]
THE DJD.jpg
143KB, 750x1137px
>>97337
>>97310
>>97298
the Darkworld Justice Division.

the DJD.
>>
darkWorld Assassination Fiend Unit
(WAFU)
>>
Darkworld Justicars
>>
>>97417
Why not
>>
>>97417
I'll back this.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>97439
>>97417
>>97402
How about the Tunnel Snakes?
>>
>>97461
Get outta here JJ. Shouldn't you be banging x-23 now?
>>
Calling for
>The Darkworld Justice Division
Writing now.
>>
>>97478
I would've liked to have a vote, but Darkworld Justice Division sounds pretty rad, so I'm not complaining.
>>
>Darkworld Extermination Unit
I may not like the guy but damn if that isn't some fine naming sense. I would have voted for that if it somehow didn't bring along the consequences of agreeing with Akio.
>>
File: DJD2.jpg (89KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
DJD2.jpg
89KB, 500x383px
>>97515
You're gosh darn right it sounds pretty rad
>>
>>96933
>just came home and see American anon wrote this
Holy shit man, you're here too?
Also, top tier work as usual.
>>
File: Seishiro02.png (473KB, 850x874px) Image search: [Google]
Seishiro02.png
473KB, 850x874px
You shake your head. "Nah, neither of those name work for me. Maybe combine them a little... The Darkworld Justice Division."

Ken nods. "Not bad... but I liked calling ourselves rangers a little better. As long as we have Justice in there somewhere."

Akio crosses his arms. "I don't like it. Doesn't sound stylish enough."

"Oh, and yours did?" you ask. "Fine, let's see what the rest of the group has to say."

You point towards Rei. "Hey Rei, what would you call this team?"

Rei pauses for a moment, thinking. "I'd go with... The Intense Darkworld Squadron!"

Rini shakes her head. "Lame! How about... The Darkworld's Reckoning!"

"Oh come on!" Seishiro yells. "We should be the Ace Crushers!"

"What does that even mean?" you ask.

"Guys, these names all sound pretty harsh..." Sayeka mutters. "Can't we be something along the lines of... the Knights of Hope!"

Damn, can this group agree on anything? "Fine, what about you Kosuke?" you ask.

Kosuke yawns. "What about me?"

"What would you call us?"

Kosuke shrugs. "I don't know. What did you suggest?"

"The Darkworld Justice Division."

"Yeah, sure, let's go with that."

"Ha! Two votes!" You throw a fist into the air. "Darkworld Justice Division it is!"

"Are you kids done arguing about crap no one cares about?" Kinji asks. "The sun's setting, and you don't even have any kind of plan!"

>How much of a plan do we need? We go in, we look for creepy girl, we catch creepy girl. Simple.
>Shouldn't that be your job? I thought you were supposed to lead this team, not just babysit us.
>>
>>97629
>>Shouldn't that be your job? I thought you were supposed to lead this team, not just babysit us.
Based Kosuke.
>>
>>97629
>>Shouldn't that be your job? I thought you were supposed to lead this team, not just babysit us.

Lead on sensei
>>
>>97629
>>How much of a plan do we need? We go in, we look for creepy girl, we catch creepy girl. Simple.
Stick together and keep an eye out
>>
>>97629
>>
>>97629
>Shouldn't that be your job? I thought you were supposed to lead this team, not just babysit us.
>Regardless, any plan we come up with will be summed up to me being the bait, while you guys attack
>But hey maybe let me talk to her first, it worked last time
>>
>>97629

Kosuke is the truest backyouup-bro.

Ken still retains title of Bromen-Rider, I really want some more relaxed moments with him. I don't know, like, the two of us catching up on our days in our dorm of a night? Getting another chance to hang out at the bond and 'fish', just shoot the shit and have a smoke?

I want more bromanship with Ken, man
>>
I like this plan. Just a fishing jamboree!
>>
>>97629
>"Oh come on!" Seishiro yells. "We should be the Ace Crushers!"
Crossover episode confirmed?

But seriously
>>
>>97564
Haha, there's a couple quests I follow here that I've written some things for too
>>
>>97680
This, I really don't want Akio or that other retard to even approach darkworld girl unless she becomes agressive.
>>
>>97764
I mean, if we hope to get some answers they should let us approach her first and try talking.

If they get bloodlusty and just bumrush her we'll waste a shot at getting more info with less dirty work
>>
>>97680
I kinda like this one
>>
>>97799
They'll probably get themselves killed if they try that and get her pissed. So yeah, we talk, they stay behind.

Also fucking captcha, I confirm to those other guys that complained that it works like shit on phone.
>>
File: Darkworld crows.jpg (150KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
Darkworld crows.jpg
150KB, 677x677px

Kinji smirks. "And what kind of teacher would I be if I didn't give the students room to operate and develop by themselves? Instead, you all just bickered about a damn name. Oh well, my mistake. It's too late anyway, we should be transporting to the Darkworld right... about..."

Just as he snaps his fingers, the ground crumbles beneath you.

You wake up in a patch of dried grass, in what appears to be some kind of farmland at night. You could feel thankful that the last two times you've been here have gone without being dropped into a red hellscape, but idea of the Darkworld taking these innocuous forms manages to be even creepier. You turn to see the others rising to their feet and dusting themselves off. You pick yourself up off the ground as well, and you look around. As far as you can see is a barren landscape... with no giant monsters on the horizon. Interesting.

You begin to wander, not really sure where to go, pacing back and forth in the one area.

Akio places his spear over his shoulder and sighs. "This place looks... boring. We needed a full squad for this? There isn't anything here!"

Rei looks around. "I hate to say it, but I'm kinda disappointed, too. There doesn't seem to be anything for miles!"

She's right, there really is nothing. A lot of dirt, a few patches of grass, but nothing else for as far as the eye can see. No monsters, no builings, no- wait, you see something. In the distance. It's very small but you can see it. You move further in that direction, trying to make it out. As you come closer, your vision becomes clearer, and you see that it's a pair of crows. Though of course, this being the Darkworld, said crows are made up of one giant eye. They're harmless, but something about them seems off... maybe the eye thing is just giving you the creeps, but you can swear that they're... spying on you. A strange feeling, but you're almost sure of it.

You take another step closer, but this causes the crow to become startled and take flight, soaring to the west.

"Guys, I think we should follow that crow," you say, pointing in the direction it flew.

"What? You want us to follow a bird?" Seishiro raises and eyebrow. "Why would we do that?"

>I don't know! Just do it!
>Trust me, I've just got a feeling.
>And what, you've got something better to go off of?
>>
>>97892
>>Trust me, I've just got a feeling.
>>And what, you've got something better to go off of?
>>
>>97909
seconding this
>>
>>97892
>>
>>
>>97892
>>
>>97892
>>
>>97892
>>
>>97892
>>
>>97892
>>
>>97892
>>
>>97892
>>
>>97892
>>97909
Seconding this.
>>
>>97892
Remind them not to be jumpy if we meet a humanoid darkworlder.
>>
>>97892
>>
File: Sayeka02.png (1MB, 800x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Sayeka02.png
1MB, 800x1046px

"He's got a point, Seishiro," Akio shrugs. "It's not like we can just stand here. Might as well follow something."

Seishiro grumbles. "I still don't get why Ryoji's the one barking orders. Just because he saw the thing first?"

"He and Rei are the only ones that know what it looks like," Sayeka replies. "We should trust them."

You and the group follow the path the crow set out, continuing to travel west for a good ten to fifteen minutes, until some more objects begin to appear in your field of vision. In the distance, you can see a small picket fence, a patch of grass and... oh boy. There she is. And she appears to be accompanied by a rather large creature that she's attending to.

"Well, she made herself easy to find," Rini jokes. "Let's get her!"

"Let's not," Sayeka replies.

"What? Why not?"

"Because she made herself easy to find," Sayeka explains. "You really think the Darkworld would make it this easy for us? It's baiting us."

"Who cares?" Seishiro exclaims. "Let's just rush the thing and attack it all at once!"

"No," you answer, "I think... I should try talking to it first. You guys stand back."

"What, are you crazy?" Rini yells. "You'll get yourself killed!"

"I know it sounds weird, but I think I can get through to this thing."

Kinji nods silently. You don't know if he's aware of your condition, but he doesn't seem to be arguing against you here. Maybe he just wants to see you get yourself killed.

"What makes you think you're so important?" Seishiro asks. "Why can't Sayeka be the one to talk to it? Or the class president? Or Rei? Or me?"

"You?" Ken asks, with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, maybe not me, but my point still stands. But what makes Ryoji so important?"

>I've already spoken to it, and it seemed to respond.
>I... I just am, alright? Trust me.
>They're your team now... maybe you should tell them the truth.
>>
>>98151
If it had fought us Akira would be dead, because she'd have fought the spider alone.
>>
>>98151
>>I've already spoken to it, and it seemed to respond.
>>
>>98151
>I...I just am, alright? Trust me.
>>
>>98151
That's how we found Akira. Besides, I'm fucking invincible.
>>
>>98151
>They're your team now... maybe you should tell them the truth.
Odds are we can't keep this secret past the mission anyways, this way it's a controlled reveal toa smaller subgroup that van't go blabbing it to others before we set things straight and there is a teacher present so this is as ideal a position to reveal as possible.
>>
>>98151
>>
>>98151
It is how we got to Akira.
>>
>>98151
>And I am probably the toughest here
>>
>>98151
>>I've already spoken to it, and it seemed to respond

MY WAIFU

MY GLORIOUS WAIFU

YEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
File: 946.jpg (48KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
946.jpg
48KB, 700x520px
>>98203
>>98151
Forgot pic.
I mean Akira or Rei can vouch for us that we can tank shit easily.
>>
Didn't she have a big evil rabbit with her last time?
Akemi knew about the rabbit.
Clearly this Darkworlder is actually Akemi
>>
>>98247
She probably heard it from the gossip being spread, Rei mentioned it to Chihiro, Chihiro made some shit up, Akemi got it further messed up
>>
File: Bo Peep.jpg (292KB, 850x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Bo Peep.jpg
292KB, 850x1224px

"Didn't it throw you into a spider pit?" Rini asks.

"Well... yeah," you reply, "But I still spoke to it. Besides, I've got that freakish durability going on, remember? If it gets violent, I'll be a nice distraction while you guys get ready for the attack."

"Okay... but be careful," Sayeka says, as you slowly begin to make your way over to the girl.

She doesn't seem to notice you, as she's much more focused on tending to the creature. You carefully begin to creep up on her, trying hard not to make any sudden movements.

"The poachers come."

Her voice stops you dead in your tracks. A soft, happy sing-song voice as she turns her head to face you. "The poachers come... with their nets and their pitchforks... here to take me away to the zoo."

You raise an eyebrow. You don't really know how to address this thing, as she continues to brush at a spot on the side of the creatures torso. "What... are you?"

"Me?" the girls laughs. "Well, I'm just that. I'm me."

Well, she isn't going to give you a straight answer.

"You have questions," she sings. "You have so many questions. And I have the answers, yes I do... but you don't get the answers, not you don't... except..."

She spins her body around to face you. Still stroking her pet, she holds a finger up. "Ask me one, and I will answer. Keep it small, keep it simple and maybe an answer will come to you!"

>Okay... how about your name?
>What are you doing here?
>Did you know we were coming for you?
>>
>>98362
>>
>>98362
>>
>>98362
>What are you doung here?
Of course we're stuck with only one. All three of theseare realllllly realllly important to know. I won't begrudge any if these questions, really.
>>
>>98362
>Do you want to go on a date?
>>
>>98362
>>
>>98362
>>
>>98362
>>Okay... how about your name?
>>
>>98362
This seems to be the one that'll get us the most information.
>>
>>98362
>Why am I like this?
Might as well make our one question really count.
>>
>>98362
>>What are you doing here?
>>
As far as I see it, the name is more likely to actually get a straight answer out of her and the name is actually something we can use.
Even if it's not a name with obvious meaning attached, doublechecking it with the student files of the last X years could give us a proper lead and, if she never was a human that got turned into a monster like we, there's still something to be gleaned from its ethnicity and etymology.
>>
>>98472
You raised a good point.

>>98362

>>
>>98362
>Are we alike?
>>
>>98472
I can understand where you're coming from, anon, but asking her name seems kind of difficult to justify to anybody.

>"Her name's ------"
>"Did she say anything else?"
>"No, she only let me ask one question."
>>
>>98362
>What am I?
fuck it, ryoji wants to know
he wants to know what the fuck is happening to him, is he human or darkworlder?
>>
>>98472
>inb4 her name is Eden or Eve and she calls us her Adam.
>>
>>98362
Also, awww, she's not wearing her cute outfit like the last time we saw her. Boo. Sweaters over collared shirts beats out a dress any day.
>>
>>98506
What I'm trying to say is that unless somebody immediately reacts with 'It was THAT girl?', as in 'THAT place' or 'THAT incident', it'll seem like we wasted our question, which might annoy some people.
>>
>>98506
Not really?
We neither have to tell people aobut the one question limit, nor do we have to phrase it like that if we do.
She is being incredibly cagey and untrustworthy, so it's not hard to justify that we went for seemingly innocuous from which we have to make our own conclusions.
Whether that means checking the missing person registry or mythology is another matter, but it's not hard to pass this off as something when the school knows literally nothing so far.

>>98521
That's either a valuable find or confirmation that she's just bullshitting with us.
Either way, it narrows things down for the future.
>>
>>98362
>Do you want to go on a date?
Because this option is amusing. He'll probably just get shot down though.
>>
File: Seishiro.jpg (122KB, 849x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Seishiro.jpg
122KB, 849x1095px

The girl yawns. "Name? Names are boring, who cares for a name?"

"Well, it's my question, and you said you'd answer, so get to it!" you snap back. Probably not a good idea to boss the Darkworlder around.

"A promise is a promise. Small... simple... you deserve an answer. Long ago, someone decided that my name was Alice, so that is what I am. I don't care for it. Would prefer a stronger name, yes I would. Would prefer no name at all..."

"How long ago?" you ask, "If someone gave you that name... who?"

"Oh, too many questions!" the girl yells, stamping her foot. "I give you one, you ask for ten! I'm done, and The Goat is hungry! Time he be let from his leash!"

Before you can protest, she snaps her finger and send The Goat charging in your direction. It moves fast, and sends you flying as it bashes it's head into you.

"I think that's our cue!" yells Akio. "The two weakling can chase the girl, the rest of us, attack that thing!"

The Goat gets ready to trample you as you're laid out on the ground, when it gets hit by a few shots from Seishiro's gun. It shakes it's head, but doesn't appear to have taken any damage. Seishiro, cocky as he is, charges ahead of the rest of the group, firing with all cylinders at The Goat, which only serves to piss the monster off. It charges towards Seishiro, ready to ram into him with full force. Crap, that idiot's actually going to get himself killed.

>Jump in the way. That should slow it down a little. [ROLL D100]
>Maybe if I whistle, that'll get its attention? [ROLL D100]
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>98741
>>Maybe if I whistle, that'll get its attention? [ROLL D100]
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

WE ANIME NOW, JUMP IN THE WAY.
>>
>>98741
Great job wasting that question retards
>>
>>98741
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>98741
Jump in the way
>>
>>98741

Here we go
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>98741
Moment of truth indeed
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>98741
>>Jump in the way. That should slow it down a little. [ROLL D100]
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>98741
>whistle
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>98771
Fucked roll
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>98741
>>Jump in the way. That should slow it down a little. [ROLL D100]
>>
>>98741
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>98741
>Jump in the way
We got some bomb ass regen, might as well put it to use and show the group we have some back bone too while we're at it, everyone will probably end up calling the mc a retard though.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>98805
Aaaand I screwed up my roll. Let's try this again.
>>
Calling in 5 minutes.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

Was the question worth it?

rolling for testicular volume in cm3
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>
Calling for
>Maybe if I whistle, that'll get its attention?
Writing now.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>98741
>>
>>98741
forgot to vote

https://youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>we jump to fight it
>To Be Continued as roundabout starts playing
>>
>>98906
Who knows? The best we can do is hope for another opportunity.

But maybe the history teacher can gleam something from a name. At this point though all we got is Alice in Wonderland metaphors to work with.

Oh well.
>>
File: Akio04.jpg (333KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
Akio04.jpg
333KB, 1000x703px
Still spread out on the ground, you see the beast charging towards Seishiro, and you know you have to do something. Seishiro continues to open fire on the thing without leaving a single mark, and he adamantly refuses to move out of the creature's path. You've got to do something, but what?

Almost instinctively, you place you lips in your mouth and blow, letting out a sharp whistle that turns the beast around.

Damn, how did you know that would work?

The Goat is distracted long enough for the rest of the group to catch up and begin their assault. Sayeka and Rei slash at it with their swords, Akio stabs at it with his spear, Ken whacks it with his rod, and even Kinji decides not to stand back on this one, trying to slice at it with a pair of knives.

But no matter what they do, they can't seem to hurt the damn thing. It's skin is far too hard.

"We aren't making a dent in this thing!" Rei yells with frustration.

You pick yourself off the ground and try to get a good look at the creature. It's skin is as solid and hard as a diamond, nobody's going to break through it.

>Get closer, see if you can find a weakpoint. [ROLL D100]
>Keep whistling, lure it away from the rest of the group. [ROLL D100]
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>99053
>>Get closer, see if you can find a weakpoint. [ROLL D100]
Well, it works. Don't need to try it out more.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>99053
God damn stupid ass hides...
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>99053

Eh, we can tank whatever this thing can throw at us.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>99053
shit nigga, we might not be totally useless in combat
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>99053
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>99053
We can tank almost anything, so we're probably the best person to try.
>>
>>99071
>I say that
>I get that roll

well fuck me and the fact the dice gods STILL hate me
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
CA: Civil War is over, and the Buttjob is beig read. Praise you Anon.
>>
>>99108
Daw thanks. I'm glad to see people enjoying it. I'm thinking of doing another one where Saki and Ryoji have a burst of emotion and start fucking. Strongly.
>>
>>99134

We will never deny you, Anon. Just don't forget about Rei. Or Chihiro.
>>
>>99134
>spoiler
With my shonen heart, I ask you do this American. You are a writer among writers.
>>
>>99152
I'll do my best Anon. Don't you worry, I am not forgetting about Rei or her ass any time soon.
>>
>>99134
If you do that, it'd be so god damn good.

and a lovely contrast to the fluff piece I wrote earlier
>>
>>99174

The primal parts of our psyche can only be denied for so long.
>>
>>99134
It was a good read. Lot more personality and "fun", than perhaps I expected. Good work, anon.

If you do something similar with that other piece, I certainly won't be against it.
>>
>>99177
I was thinking about writing a few chapters of Nanani's pink book, but I need to brush up on my smut-fu firat.
>>
>>99199

I have pretty good Smut-Fu, my main dofficulty is keeping everyone in character.
>>
File: Rei07.jpg (369KB, 850x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Rei07.jpg
369KB, 850x1258px
>Get closer, see if you can find a weakpoint

You run up to the beast as the rest of the group dance around it, trying hard to land that all-important blow that will actually damage the damn thing. You run up and slide under the torso of the goat. Damn, the underneath of this thing's a tough as anything else. At least your slide was cool.

You roll out on the other side of The Goat and onto your feet again. There has to be something you're missing, it can't be impervious, there's got to be some way to take it... hang on, you think you've found your opening.

The spot on its side, where the girl, Alice, was tending to it, a small patch of un-armoured hide. A vulnerable point.

"Akio!" you call out, "See that spot there? It's soft!"

Akio nods, and manoeuvres his way over to the left side of the beast. He does a flashy twirl with his spear before stabbing it right into the exposed part of The Goat's body. He then twist his spear inside, using it a a sort of crowbar in order to pry another tile of armour off the creature. The chink in its defences increases in size.

The rest of the group know where to focus, and they get to work, taking The Goat's armour apart piece by piece. One last decisive slice from Sayeka, and The Goat is down and out.

As the best topples over and begins to melt away into a puddle of black goo, Rini and Kosuke run up to the group. "The little bitch got away," Rini mutters, slamming her fist into her palm in anger. "When we caught up to her she started speaking a bunch of gibberish and then just... vanished."

"Well, at least we managed to take down this thing," Ken says, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Good eye. I don't think any of us would have noticed it's weak point before you did."

Seishiro nods. "Yeah, I have to admit, you were pretty on the ball tonight, Ryoji."

>Who's doubting me now?
>Come on, it was a group effort! Don't give me all the credit... just most of it.
>>
>>99266
>>Come on, it was a group effort! Don't give me all the credit... just most of it.

"Hy shot though, you managed not to be a total tool, good show, Tool."
>>
>>99274
*Holy Shit*
>>
>>99266
>>Come on, it was a group effort! Don't give me all the credit... just most of it.
>>
>>99266
>>
>>99266
>Come on, it was a group effort! Don't give me all the credit... just most of it.
>>
>>99266
>>
>>99187
Well come now. When you get to write a girl's reaction to the foot long dong, you gotta have fun with it.
>>
>>99266
A minute of silence for the goat
>>
>>99266
>>
>>99266

We're also going to need to know what else Rini said. Exactly. Could be very important. Is it gibberish in english? Or just, jibberish?

>>99300
Well it's not even the whole, foot long dong thing. Most smut live action, animated or in literature is just incredibly flavourless. At least it felt like Rei and Ryoji were having some fun here.
>>
>>99351
Ah I see. Thanks. I just really like saying foot long dong since it makes me laugh like a immature idiot
>>
File: Ryoji vs Average Male.png (18KB, 636x716px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoji vs Average Male.png
18KB, 636x716px
I made something on Inkei to help you guys visualize Ryoji's dick
>>
File: BIG SLONG.png (201KB, 233x321px) Image search: [Google]
BIG SLONG.png
201KB, 233x321px
>>99413
Jesus Christ, that's frightening.
>>
>>99351
>Most smut live action, animated or in literature is just incredibly flavourless.

Which really is a pity, I'll look onto getting something written up for the next thread or two. I can promise flavor, just maybe not staying totally in-character.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 255x231px
>>99413
Pretty damn scary
>>
>>99413
Oh dammit not this site again. Check his compatibility with Rei
>>
>>99496
>not use their full names
Shame.
>>
File: Fucking Needle.png (95KB, 1398x712px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Needle.png
95KB, 1398x712px
>>99507
Using Ryoji Shida results in a tiny dick.
using just Ryo is even worse.

At least the affinity is higher
>>
>>99528

Shit man, =I= could have told you a big dick'll fit better in a butt.
>>
>>99528
That's horrible. If only you could save dicks and name them and use them in other places in the site.
>>
File: btfoo.png (33KB, 638x624px) Image search: [Google]
btfoo.png
33KB, 638x624px
>>99545
>>99544
if I switch the name order to theirs it gets better, and yeah I don't get why they don't let you export the dick designs.
Wow I never expected to write that sentence...
>>
File: Ken02.jpg (594KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Ken02.jpg
594KB, 800x1135px

"As humble as always," Rei laughs, rolling her eyes.

"So when you spoke to it, what did it say?" Sayeka asks.

You shrug. "I didn't get much out of her. She mostly talked in nonsense, but I did get a name. She called herself Alice."

"She? Her?" Akio mutters. "I don't want to think of that monster as anything other than an it."

"Still... I don't know what good a name would do for us," Ken ponders, placing a hand to his chin.

"Maybe we can look it up in the phonebook?" Kosuke remarks.

Seishiro scratches the back of his head in confusion. "Why does this thing even have a name, anyway? If it's a Darkworlder, why does it even know what a name is?"

"That's... actually a pretty good question, Seishiro." Rei adjusts her hat. "There must be some kind of lead in there... but damn, I can't figure out what it is."

As the group discusses what to do, the Darkworld melts away, and soon you are standing in the school gymnasium once again. You all make your way back to homeroom to see how the rest of the class fared.
>>
>>99585
FREEZE FRAME FINAL IMAGE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
File: Classroom02.jpg (116KB, 850x249px) Image search: [Google]
Classroom02.jpg
116KB, 850x249px
"Wow Saki, you were amazing!" you hear Akemi's voice cry out.

Saki smiles and nervously shakes her head. "Oh? It wasn't really that impressive..."

"Oh, a Goddess like you has no place for modesty!" Isamu cries out. "We were surrounded and scared, but you kept a level head and pulled us all out!"

"I'm real glad you're leading the class," Hiro states. "I don't think I could have done the same."

Wow, they are really laying on the praise for the little twerp, aren't they? Good for her.

Chihiro takes Saki by the hand. "Oh, my lovely lady Kobashi, it is absolutely criminal that I haven't gotten to know you better. Come with me!"

Saki blushes as she is dragged away. "What? Oh, I... sure?"

As she moves past you, you give her a small nod. She smiles back, as Chihiro drags her down the hallway.

Akio crosses his arms and sighs. "I'm a little disappointed. Our first voyage into that place as a team and it's a total bust."

"It's not a complete failure," Sayeka states. "We all worked together, and we all survived. How many of you expected that only a few hours ago?"

Ken smiles. "Sayeka's right. We may not have made much progress tonight, but we're going to keep trying. We may not all get along, but we're a team now, and if we stick with it, I know we're going to bring this thing to justice."

Akio stratches out his hand, holding it face down in front of him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Rini asks.

"I thought we were all going to put our hands in the centre... like a team?"

Ken places his hand atop Akio's. Then Sayeka places hers on Ken's. Then Rei. Then Seishiro. Kosuke shrugs and places his hand in as well.

Everyone else is doing it, so you might as well join in. You glance at Rini, who is standing with her arms crossed. She looks at you, sighs, then reluctantly puts her hand in the centre.

"We're a team now. There's no turning back," Ken says.

"You said it!" Akio replies. "Darkworld Extermination Unit, let's go!"

"We are not calling it that."

END OF EPISODE 7

Thanks for playing! Let me know what you think!
>>
>>99610
I think you can't hide your mistake Booker
>>
>>99610
Wew. A good thread despite the dick talk FOUR INCH THICK FOOT LONG and Saki is even getting friends. That's good. Still learned jack and shit about the girl other than her name which probably won't mean much, but whatever.
>>
>>99615
Shhhh, nobody mention that I made I mistake on the post the first time. It is gone from your minds.
>>
>>99610
Nice thread, nice work Booker.
>>
>>99610
Thanks for running Booker.
>>
>>99610
Another great episode, almost perfect.
Almost.
WHY WASN'T ALICE IN THE SAME CUTE OUTFIT AS BEFORE

I KNOW YOU USE PRE MADE IMAGES BUT GOSH DARNIT, THIS IS A WAIFU SCENARIO, I'M ALLOWED TO MAKE UNREALISTIC DEMANDS YOU HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO MEET WHATSOEVER, ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M UP UNTILL QUARTER TO FOUR IN THE MORNING READING THIS AMAZING QUEST

Also, if anybody is interested, I touched up the fanfic I posted earlier, fixed the odd grammatical mistake and all that jazz. http://pastebin.com/WaGGPbfB

Enjoy the Alice-hunting team being named a transformers reference!
>>
>>99597
>>99610
DAMN IT BOOKER YOU RUINED IT! THE MOMENT WAS THERE!

That said, seriously though, I think that was a good episode. Definitely some good catharsis with Saki. And it's good to see that she did something that had the rest of the class appreciate her.

It's a shame that we won't be able to have fun adventures during lunch. But I am eager to see what we will do on a safe day tomorrow.

In before its no safe day.

So when do we tell people about our unique situation? That seems like something that would be pressing, even if we don't realize it yet. We should ask about the gibberish that Rini and Kousuke got out of her though. Maybe there is a clue.
>>
>>99622

It's always a good thread when we spend as much time talking about our dick as the story. Just means Ryo is REALLY concerned about his cock to spend all class worrying about it.
>>
>>99648
If she's your waifu why didn't you vote to ask her on a date as the one question?
>>
>>99655
Well, as one crazy person once said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
>>
>>99663
BECAUSE I do not self-insert as the MC and keep the shipping of Ryoji separate from my waifuing, duh.

He gets his waifu, I get mine. Everyone's happy.
>>
>>99672
See this man? Applaud him. For he truly understands what he should be doing.

And if I ever ran a quest I'd be happy to have a player such as yourself.
>>
>>99622
Well actually the name "Alice" gives us a lot, after all the dark world seems to bear a number of similarities to the world described in lewis carrol's "Alice in Wonderland" (the shifting bizarre terrain comes to mind), plus our alice is even associated with a rabbit like the one in the book. Maybe we could pick up some hints from reading the book? Maybe the author was one of the first to interact with the dark world?

then again, I could just be going on a tangent, but tangents are fun so whatever.
>>
File: Classroom03.png (318KB, 850x508px) Image search: [Google]
Classroom03.png
318KB, 850x508px
>Ending Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zovv-4yn7L0

>Archive
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Dark%20Gate%20Academy

>Twitter
https://twitter.com/bookerman32

I'll be visiting some relatives tomorrow, so unfortunately the next episode won't be until Wednesday or Thursday. If you any questions between now and then, ask them via the Twitter or here; https://ask.fm/bookerman32

>Player Question
Since it'll be a few days till the next thread, let's reflect on the episodes so far. What's your favourite? What was your favourite moment? Cutest moment?

>Bonus Question
We had two awesome anons providing their own writings to the Quest. One sweet, the other smutty, both equally appreciated. What other kind of scenarios would you like to see between characters that will likely never happen in the Quest proper?

>Bonus Bonus Question
Waifu war? Waifu war. Insult your fellow anons waifus below.
>>
>>99736
I like Rei and I want her to win. Fight me fellow Anons
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 725x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 725x291px
>>99682
Thank you very much, thats an awfully flattering thing of you to say.

If you ever run a quest, I'd be happy to play. Even moreso if it doesn't anally devastate my sleeping schedual like this one does.
>>
>>99750
I also like Rei and I want her to win. Fight us fellow Anons
>>
Chihiro is a dirty, gossipy, slutty bitch, and I should hopefully have some hatefuck writefaggotry with her written up for next episode.
>>
>>99750
>>99766
There is no need to fight you because you will lose anyway
>>
>>99766

I too like Rei, but would be happy with either her or Saki winning, should I fight you or them, Anons?
>>
>>99750
>>99766
I like Rei but I don't want her to win. Akira and Saki teaming up to stop Rei from kissing Ryoji when?
>>
I want Nanami to win the Ryojibowl
>>
>>99736
>a few days until the next thead

i am saddened by this but also thank fuck I haven't gotten proper sleep since episode 2, booker you've got me by tha balls here.

>waifu war

Rei a shit with little to no personality beyond 'ill and trains a lot', Reifags have shallow boring taste, people who want Rei to get with Ryoji are worse as they impose that boring taste on him when his character arc clearly grows towards Saki and their development is clearly joined in a way that could and should logically develop into an eventual relationship

Also Alice a best! BEST! BEEEESSSSTTT! Mostly in her first outfit though!

i dont really hate rei or reifags that much I'm just doing what Booker tells me to but people who let their waifuing and shipping intersect in scenarios like this do annoy me but i'm just a judgemental dickbag
>>
>>99736
>We had two awesome anons providing their own writings to the Quest. One sweet, the other smutty, both equally appreciated. What other kind of scenarios would you like to see between characters that will likely never happen in the Quest proper?
Dance-off
>>
>>99821
>Alice a best
Fuck your "I'm Eve, pls be my Adam bullshit."
I see you Booker, I know that's what you're planning.
>>
>>99736
>What's your favourite? What was your favourite moment? Cutest moment?
Hug

>>99766
>not wanting to turn them all into used goods
>>
anyone wanna hear my shitty quest ideas while we are here?
>>
>>99890
How shitty is it?
>>
>>99890
Hey, as long as it's better than mine, go on ahead.
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 10, 5, 10, 3, 2, 10, 8, 2, 8, 7, 3, 2, 8, 2, 2, 2, 10, 3 = 108 (20d10)

>>99890
Shoot

Also what is Ryo's height?
>>
Just an update to those who care. Getting ready to write up the Saki story.
>>
>>99933
which oone?
>>
>>99736
I uh... like Tekina... I have a thing for mad scientist waifus of late and older women tend to be fun.

Some "Manual testing" of Ryoji's endurance could be fun...
>>
>>99951
This>>99134
>>
>>99890
The first one was gonna be an anime type one where super popular media start bleeding over into the real world and people start developing powers based off characters from said media. The quest would take place in Japan so obviously lots of anime/videogame related powers. I was gonna make it so the main character got an anime jobber. The positive being the jobber had a teammate and your best friend gets the powers of the teammate you would get bonuses for synergy and shit. Media powers would be called "personalities" or something like that
>>
>>99719
Well, we could always go to the library to find out. We've never been to one...And I bet we'd run into Raiden, Sora or Hikaru that way

>>99736
Man, you should never apologize for having a life. Especially you. I think only you and Vox have the stamina/are insane enough to run the same quests consecutively over the span of a week, or I think 12 days is your record with Wrestle, right? Take the break. You work hard enough for it.

Player Question 1:
I think by far the best episodes were 2, 5 and 6. I will fight long and hard for those ones. 2 and 5 for the sheer tension and 6 for the character writing, particularly the build up to Saki's outburst.

Favourite Moment was the fight against the Widow. Tense. As. Shit!

Cutest moment was probably the hug, but I also would accept things like Akemi's general antics. And the reaction from both parties to the smutty fan-fic.

Player Question 2:
Well I'd love to see a few things, I'd love to see some school trips. We're talking things like ski trips, beach episodes, hot springs episodesBut I suppose that one could still happen, just not too exotic.

I would also like to see some of the offshoot pairings getting some time. Whether they are slash works, or us just shipping characters together like Rini/Brosuke or Akira/Rei.

And of course, the ultimate of unlikely things to happen. Whole class orgy joke fanfiction ahoy!

Player Question 3:
I don't hate any of them really, but like my nicknaming, I'll come up with some silly ones here and there.

Rei: Ill as fuck, have to get past the guard dog to even do anything with her
Saki: She is a stick in the mud...that is also stuck up her ass.
Nanami: Probably has scurvy
Akemi: Vacant space in her head. Clumsy as fuck and will break all that you love.
Akira: Eyes only for Rei. Still celebrates Halloween and beats up kids for candy.
Sayeka: Have to fight a horde to get to her. Passive as fuck. Likely too much emotional baggage to deal with.
Satomi: Will use you as an experiment.
Rini: Won't trust anything you say. Ass isn't actually best in class.
Nariko: Cat hair will get everywhere...EVERYWHERE!
Hoshi: You breathe on her and she will crumple like wet paper
Chihiro: She has loose lips...
Alice: Will probably eat you. And is definitely trying to murder you.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. But I just kept it to students.

>>99753
Maybe one day I'll write about a small rag tag team of supers and their attempts at trying to integrate with humanity and get over their human issues while trying to save the world with their superpowers. One day...
>>
>>99736
>Bonus Bonus Question
REI A KISS-STEALING SHIT
>>
>>99821
Rei might not have the best characterization ad of yet, but she is far superior to Alice, the shitty darkworld 'girl' whose only characteristics are
Old
Named Alice
Darkworlder
Wants to murder everyone
Possibly childish

At least Rei doesn't want to murder everyone, likes Ryo, and is tough as balls.

In short, your waifu is a faggot and so are you. Fite me brah.

[Spoiler] I don't know how spoilers work. I hope this works. I don't really want to fight either, but Booker wanted us to do the Waifu dance for his entertainment, so I guess that's what we'll do. [/spoiler]
>>
>>99994
Meta Jojo?
>>
>>99933
God yes my loins are ungirded and ready
>>
>>99994
Interesting idea and setting, would be fun to have to rely on teamwork, like in this quest.
>>
>>100045
Was gonna be a school fighting quest. Because I fucking love school fighting mangas and there aren't enough quests like that for my tastes.
>>
>>100011
Well, it would appear that my inability to spoiler has made me the real faggot
>>
>>100034
The "personalities" wouldn't really manifest as anything except maybe you take on some of that characters quirks. Minor shit like being a germophobe or something.
>>
>>100060
We'd be fucked in solo fights then?
>>
>>100080
You'd obviously start developing some things the characters never had. Say if you got a final fantasy character you would have the potential for growth, even if Canonically that person wasn't that powerful the options for learning new spells and working out are still there. Hell there are characters from other amines that could possibly buff you
>>
>>100099
Would there be any absurd power characters?
>>
>>100111
Oh hell yes. That is what would make that shit fun and keep the story interesting. Imagine someone with the personality of Kenpachi and he actually spent the time to develop his personality. Delinquent leader of a rival school? Secret weapon cause he doesn't wanna lead and is lazy? All o this shit sounds really cool to me
>>
>>100099
So when you say we'd be an anime jobber, d'you mean like Krillin?
>>
>>100139
>get GER
>win the game
>>
>>100165
Compared to a lot of animes/games krillen could be pretty damn powerful. What if there from metal gear solid? Or kenichi or some shit? Also no you wouldn't be krillen
>>
Anyone feel confident in there writing abilities but don't have any ideas hit me up on Twitter. @theapollo
>>
>>100269
https://twitter.com/theapollo
This one?
>>
>>100291
That is not me at all. Who the fuck is that? It's /theapollo90
>>
>>99736

>What's your favourite?
Episode 6

>What was your favourite moment?
Spider fight.

>Cutest moment?
Scene at the end of Episode 6

>We had two awesome anons providing their own writings to the Quest. One sweet, the other smutty, both equally appreciated. What other kind of scenarios would you like to see between characters that will likely never happen in the Quest proper?
Sweet stuff; I have the rest of the internet for smut.

>Waifu war? Waifu war. Insult your fellow anons waifus below.
Nanami a shit
>>
>>99736
>Bonus Bonus Question
If Rei is shallow then Saki is a cliche tsundere first girl piece of shit who probably has the hots for a dead guy and is just using us as a placeholder because waaa her crush is dead. Also, she'd be a shitty friend.
>>
>>100575
It's funny cause it's true. Saki a trashboat
>>
I just came here to remind you that literally anyone who isn't Satomi is a garbage person.
>>
>>101585
Satomi a qt, but Rei a qter, on every aspect.
>>
>>101590
she is a total bore, on every level. just a collection of shitty cliches and a blank personality to project your unimaginative tastes onto.
>>
>>101596
I still like her more, sorry for my shit taste.
>>
Waiting on reibutt anon, still
>>
>>101698
Uh do you mean the story I said I was gonna write, cuz if so...>>96933
Thread posts: 491
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.