[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qtg/ - Quest Thread General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 91

File: 1468358798265.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468358798265.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
This is a thread created for the discussion of Quest threads, as well as sharing of advice and guidance for aspiring or current QM's. Posters looking for advice on tabletop games should look elsewhere.

Please do not shitpost, and please report any shit posters attempting to derail discussion or cause strife. This means avoiding tripfag drama or discussion about subjects such as getting rid of /qst/.

Useful links: http://pastebin.com/u5xPbk6w
This link contains numerous writing guides, general advice, and various quest tools and communities.

https://twitter.com/Eisenstern/lists/quest-runner-directory/
https://twitter.com/tgquestlist/lists/quest-master-directory (UPDATED LIST)
These are two directories containing the tweets of many current QM's. While a twitter is by no means mandatory, it is a useful tool for both you and your players. To get added to the second list, tweet @tgQuestList. Spamming tweets unrelated to your quest may result in its removal.

IRC Channels:
[The Cabal] #QMC @ Rizon.net (slightly related to quests; enjoys worldbuilding, mechanics and politics)
[Hugbox] #ques/tg/enerals @ Rizon.net (barely related to quests; enjoys Larro quests and anime)

Discord server (Can provide feedback to new QM's, but shitposting is a bannable offense):
https://discord.gg/pXfcXZJ ; https://discord.gg/aBSbbjT

Archive of quest reviews (if you find a review that is not on the list, please link it in the thread):
http://pastebin.com/u/QuestReviewsArchive

>QM Questions:
For those of you that have been running for awhile, how close are you to finishing your quest?

For those that have just started, do you have an idea of how your quest might end. Has it changed at all since you first envisioned it?

>Player Question:
What does your favorite quest need more of?
>>
>>942569
>>Player Question:
Boneheaded decision making
>>
>>942569
>QM Question
I do have some sort of hazy idea on how the quest would end

>Player Question:
More dialogue
>>
ded bord
>>
>>942569
>What does your favorite quest need more of?

Well the only quest I'm actively participating in is Evil Sorceress Quest and it needs more power plays.

We just ousted a mayor and negotiated between two feuding families for control of a magical well but those things are almost tangentially related to how much power we are accruing. Although perhaps we'll get a source of income from the mine one of the families own.

>how close are you to finishing your quest?

Yeesh. My issue is that of the few players I still have they are in vastly different timezones so unless I want to write updates on like, one vote, I really can't do dedicated runs in large 8 hour blocks or something like that so I make one or two updates a day over a course of a week which I hope adds up to the equivalent of one thread of updates on some sort of weekly run schedule for any other QM in the biz.

I'd like to say that my quest should be done before thread 100 and hopefully before my second year anniversary of when I began QMing rolls around but who knows?

I've definitely made large strides towards the climax of my quest and the number of plot points or 'events' I've left to drop on my players has dwindled and I'm not going to ass myself to make up much more to prolong the narrative. Resolution is approaching however I don't think it is fast approaching.
>>
running:
>>940324
>>940324
>>940324
>>
File: stannismannis.jpg (38KB, 840x841px) Image search: [Google]
stannismannis.jpg
38KB, 840x841px
Who else here miss The Father?
>>
File: 348967594.png (69KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
348967594.png
69KB, 300x162px
>>942569
> For those of you that have been running for awhile, how close are you to finishing your quest?

Just close enough for the distance between now and the climax to be /super/ frustrating. Taking a break to run a one-shot after realizing I was feeling like going on hiatus (/again/) or dropping the quest helped put it into perspective and get my head back in the game, though. I have high hopes to be finished out by summer.

And then I have to stare down the barrel of the Changeling quest I wanted to run in the first place.

Please give me the peace of death.
>>
tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down
>>
Lord's quest. Come join us as wet take the reigns from our father and bring our house honor or horror.

>>942651
>>
>>942688
Hey! There's only room for ONE Lord here!

>QM Question

Well, I guess I'm still on my original track, but people selecting a Witch Soul/street rat orphan combo for our MC (in Soul Eater, Witches are the main bad guys at first) has made things interesting. Our man Tony has some family history to unearth, for certain.

>Player Question

More updates, and less clutter in the threads. I get that it's popular, but when I can spin my mouse wheel as hard as I can and not cover the space between QM posts it gets a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>QM Questions:

>For those that have just started, do you have an idea of how your quest might end. Has it changed at all since you first envisioned it?

As a matter of fact I always plan the ending before getting to write the actual quest. I actually realized what the final poll will be only a few days ago, I think it will give the players quite the dilemma.
>>
>>942844
> I always plan the ending

Does that mean you railroad the players into that specific ending?
>>
>>942855
I try not to. But I do envision the players wanting to walk towards a 'climax', and upon that climax, they decide for themselves how they want the quest to end.
>>
>>942636
He will return to us as Azor Ahai!
>>
>>942569
>What does your favorite quest need more of?

Threads, many more threads and for Father to return
>>
Alchemical Blade Mission 12 has re-commenced!

>>937498
>>
Live again! Let's try not to get caught with a drawer full of undergarments!

>>943109
>>
>>942569
>QM question

I mean, I have an idea how the overarching plot will go and how that will end. I doubt I'd keep the quest going after but if I manage to think of something, I'd keep it up.

At this rate, though, I probably won't finish for like 8ish months at least.
>>
File: Overlord-747x309.jpg (44KB, 747x309px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord-747x309.jpg
44KB, 747x309px
Overlord returns after a long hiatus. Come join
>>943362
>>
>>942569
>Player Question
MSPQ needs less Space Vietnam, more Space Piracy thingies. IMHO, Amos sessions were fun, but kinda overstayed their welcome for me.
>>
http://anonkun.com/stories/symbiote-quest-20/nLFhaigrSfd8Kdqfr/issue-9-spring-cleaning/6v87EiK6hETfyxwif

Finished the Side Story thingy
>>
>>943540
Same boat anon, I just want to get back to robbing people and training till we can master Void fist
>>
>>942646
Vox, you are my hero.
>>
>>944027
I'm sorry.
>>
>>944027
That's rough buddy.
>>
>>942569
>For those of you that have been running for awhile, how close are you to finishing your quest?

At the rate I actually write the quest, probably 6-12 months real time. The endgame is going to get foreshadowed pretty damn hard next thread, though. Should be fun.
>>
>>944042
What quest?
>>
File: Huh.png (849KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.png
849KB, 1366x768px
>>944027
...But...why?
>>
File: YesSatan.gif (948KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
YesSatan.gif
948KB, 500x238px
>>944048
I admire your distinct characterization, worldbuilding, tone, and ability to write drunk.
>>
>>942855
Having an ending planned should be mandatory because the most likely alternative is for a QM to either drop the quest abruptly when they're tired or to suddenly force an ending to at least be able to say the quest got one. Isn't it far preferable to have your QM always gently nudging you towards an ending sequence that has been foreshadowed for a long time?

>>944047
A quest on this board. Sorry, but anonymity applies to quests and QMs too as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>944066
I'm pretty sure I know which qm you are, so without revealing yourself will you do a follow up quest with the mc's kids or just write about what happened with them?
>>
>>944069
>mc's kids

Sorry anon, but you're definitely thinking of someone else. You should ask your QM in their own thread next time they run. They'll probably be happy to know you care so much that you even want a post-game.
>>
>>944077
He already knows, but good to know I was wrong hope he'll plan to run more than another year
>>
File: MHP Cover Image.jpg (1MB, 1919x991px) Image search: [Google]
MHP Cover Image.jpg
1MB, 1919x991px
“The point of mythology or myth is to point to the horizon and point back to ourselves: this is who we are; this is where we came from; and this is where we are going.” – J Michael Straczynski

Sea Folk.

Trovernian.

Wyvernian.

Human.

Thousands of years have passed since the Great Wyvern War, and the scouring of the Earth from the war between the Ancient Ones and the Elder Dragons. The progress of man is little more than crumbling ash, and the civilizations of old endure only as time-blasted ruins. But still, life finds a way. And from the remnants of the old world, those survivors that inherited the land have flourished in the years to come.

Yet, beasts both great and terrible remain, monsters who have roamed the earth since time immemorial, beyond the living memory of those that survived. These are creatures of great strength and power, capable of manipulating the very elements at their own whims. And yet they are no more unnatural in the order of things than the four races of Midegarde.

I speak not of the Elder Dragons, but of the more commonplace monsters one might encounter in the wilder parts of the world: Rathalos, King of the Skies, Jungle Meanace Yian Kut-Ku, Alpha Raptor Velocidrome, and, if the gods have forsaken you, Deviljho, the World Eater. Some of these monsters are content to leave us alone, or can be put to use or allied with. But when you see a man herding Aptonoth or a Felyine at the side of a hunter, do not forget that there are worse beyond the confines of town, in the untamed world.

The rules of nature hold dominion over all living things: eat or be eaten, survival of the fittest. The monsters come with tooth and fang, element and claw, roaring all the while that they are the true masters of the planet. An unfair fight by all other accounts. For all of that is no match for our cunning, intellect, and our adaptability to rise up to the challenge.

In this world, a hunter is one who takes up arms and armor to fight against these monsters. Some fight for glory and honor, to carve their names into the annals of legend. Some fight to protect, holding back the tide for the sake of those they cherish. There those who fight just for the sake of it, to experience the rush of excitement, that thrill of not knowing whether the next moment would be their last.

And in the wake of these hunters come the stories, the tales. These are the epics, of a lone challenger confronting a Diablos with naught but sword and shield, emerging victorious without as much as a scratch! These are the comedies, the team blunders and mistakes to be forgiven and laughed over a tankard of mead. These are the tragedies, the hunts that break good men and women, that claim the lives of brave hunters and leave friends and family with naught but their memories.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1348766947123.jpg (64KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1348766947123.jpg
64KB, 600x750px
What is it about stories that enthrall us so? We have been telling them for centuries, even before the means to record them was rediscovered. Passed down from one generation to the next, huddling around a campfire under the canopy of twilight. And after so many thousands of years, all of the stories to ever exist must have been told at some point or another! From the grandest of hunts to the most mundane gossip, surely there is nothing original left in the world.

Whether they are accounts of fiction or the recounting of actual events, stories have power. They create genuine emotions in the hearts of their audience: anger, fear, love, sorrow. They take us away from the present, immersing us in the world brought to life by their words. They are learning experiences, containing practical lesson, moral equivalence or both at times, to teach us about the intrinsic nature of ourselves.

In this world, there are many stories.

But in the end, sometimes all that can be done is to waylay the issues before us and pass around the tales we’ve heard or conjured up with our imaginations. And while the tales of the Ancient Ones and the Elder Dragons remain as excellent stories due to their mystery and intrigue, they never quite become the favorites of children or adults in the world. Even the timeless stories fail to captivate the world as much as one other type of story, whether it is a recounting of events or an imagined tale.

And over the course of the days to come, I will share one such story with all of you.

This is a tale of adventure, of gallant warriors and noble action. Occasionally, it is a tale of romance, for those that do enjoy them.

This is a tale before the establishment of the Guild, before the advances of technology that would forever change the art of the hunt.

This is not a tale of the monsters, but of those who fight them.

This is a tale of hunters.

---------

So...yeah. Thinking about doing a MonHun Quest. Still trying to finangle how I'd do the weapons/armor upgrades and the new changes in the recent games, but I've got a plot/outline typed out and the world set up. Any interest?
>>
>>942569
QM:
.........I don't know. Only 3 badguys left to deal with, but they're the hard ones.

Player:
Cute.
>>
>>944121
it sounds like you want a blank slate.

I'm not too optimistic about blank slates. Yes, it's a monhun staple. No, that doesn't make it a good idea.
>>
>>944159
The "character creation" takes place during an attack that completely levels a small hunting outpost, with the only two survivors a six-year old and his/her sibling, a minutes-old baby born just as the village was being attacked. Those are the character options that you have to pick from.

Like...here's what I've got so far. The line breaks denote breaks where I cut it short due to word limit.

------

The oldest memory within my recollection is of fire and death.

Before that, there is nothing, only a blank gulf that no amount of meditation could bring to the surface of my mind. Prior to that night in Ishala’s Hollow, there is only darkness, save for vague impressions as fleeting as the winds across the plains. The soft warmth of a gentle embrace, and a fleeting verse of a song half-forgotten. Sometimes if I delude myself, I can make out the scent of gooseberries underneath the layers of smoke and ash.

But on that day, everything suddenly begins, snapping into focus with an attention to that overwhelms me. It is too vivid, too complete, and I’ve often wondered if the memory is mine alone. Perhaps it is a composite whole, assembled from the accounts of Azun’an hunters and shepherds who recount to their children as to the reasons for my presence. Or is it the gift of a whimsome god, observing the world and all our lives from high above the empty sky, meddling in the affairs of mortals due to boredom or a flight of fancy?

Regardless of the cause, the events remain, permanently branded into my thoughts. It is almost a physical experience: the sensation of ash like snow that billows in the wind, the searing tongues of flame lapping underneath my feet. Even the calloused roughness of the hand that held mine, trapping mine own within it.

It was not cruel as gripped my fingers. Only urgent, only frantic. It kept me from tripping on some wayward obstacle, but it did not allow me to escape my fate. It was implacable as the storm that charged the air with a tension that went beyond the elements.

--------

“Take your sibling and go, do you understand?”

But it was too late. The ash was thick now, enough of it to fill my mouth and prevent me from speaking. Even as the cart lurched forward, taking off into the night and out of the burning ruin of my home, I was unable to breathe, let alone scream “Father, Father, Father”.

All I could do was stare, helpless and insignificant as the man raised his weapon and threw himself into a battle with death itself.

The outcome was no different than those who had tried to run away from death.

In the end, death always claimed what it wanted. It did not matter whether or not those it sought fled or fought.

And that man was no different.
>>
>>944180
that's encouraging, but I meant more about.....

look, let me level with you: it's not you I'm worried about. I'm worried about the monhun name drawing in players who can't NOT self-insert, or can't characterize a person.
>>
>>944185
Hmmm. Right, that is a valid concern given the whole MonHun background. I mean, I'll do everything I can in my power to cement the role of each character. Like if you pick the younger sibling, then you have to deal with big bro/big sis' moodiness due to survivor's guilt. And if you pick the elder sibling, then you suddenly are responsible for feeding another mouth and raising him/her in the absence of proper parents.

Honestly, I'm more worried about weapon selection. Due to the lore, mechanical weapons like bowguns, switch axes and gunlances are rare, so no "tech" weapons allowed. I shave off five weapons out of fourteen, I think, but that's still nine potential weapons to pick. One main and a sub.

Back to players. To an extent, there is a bit of self-insertion in every quest, so I can't really help that. But there is a balance, about 30/70 between player choice and how I translate/interpret that into character action/emotion. That way self insertion feeds into character development as opposed to taking away from it. And so that I have a little bit of a hand on the reins of the direction where the plot is going at a given point in time.
>>
>>944204
>weapon selection
yeeeeeah, that might be a doozy.

Here's my take on that: at the very least, set the subweapon. You don't necessarily have to mention it beforehand, but each sibling has a set subweapon that is clearly stated before choosing main weapon and link their past to that subweapon(SnS because the older sibling had to carry around a shield to defend the younger, but was a kid himself so he got a small shield, etc)

Some people might get salty if they want the sub to be the main, but we're cutting the choice in half here.

>5 out of 14
wait...you're including insect glaive and hunting horn?
>>
>>944220
Aye. And I have explanations for both.

As far as I can tell, the IG doesn't have any advanced or complex mechanical bits like the Gunlance or bowguns. The pheromone bullet is just the product of a kinsect pheromone sac that's triggered by a switch that applies pressure to the sac.

As for the Hunting Horn, I have a lore explanation for including it. Modern hunters are descended from the warriors of the Ancient Ones, and the art books say that they underwent extreme genetic altercation so that they could fight the Elder Dragons. Supersoldiers, essentially, kind of like space marines without the bulk and nowhere near as many extra organs. What the hunting horn does is stimulate the production of certain hormones within a hunter's body via its frequency that have a wide variety of effects based on the sound. But it doesn't last forever so that the specialized glands aren't overtaxed by constantly pumping out the hormone. That's how it gives "buffs" and why you have to play a new song every few minutes or so.

And there aren't any mechanical bits. Swinging the Horn produces notes on its own just as it whooshes through the air, which queues up and "notifies" the glands as to what hormone they need to pump out.
>>
>>944268
I suppose that's fair. You could argue that that still makes space for crossbow-themed bowguns, but that just makes them an oddity rather than common enough to be a weapon type.

That's a lot of worldbuilding you have prepared, what timeslot are you planning on?
>>
>>944268
You can almost guarantee I'll be there. Especially if Dual swords becomes a thing

Unless there's a FeMC
>>
>>944306
anon, now you're just asking for a futaMC
>>
>>944306
Also monster taming or bust

>>944316
Ah yes the holy duality of shitposting and dead quests

Gender and Main weapon
>>
>>944281
Probably sometime next week as a one-shot just so I can nail down the system and see if what I've currently got in place works. Then after that, revising, drafting, etc. until I'm pleased and can do a more regular schedule.

>>944306
You can pick the gender of whichever sibling you choose to play as. Just bear in mind that based on whichever one you choose, I make the other sibling the opposite gender.
>>
>>944325
>gender vote AND main weapon
here's hoping your char gen doesn't take 3 hours.
>>
>>944328
Don't worry about that. Character creation happens in stages as the plot develops. I.e., gender is determined in the "prologue", traits/skills via exposition like "X is what you've been doing ever since the attack", but you won't take a main weapon until after an initiation with SnS as per tradition.

That way, the pacing of the narrative goes on without stagnating. Update every thirty minutes or so.
>>
>>944330
>Update every thirty minutes or so.
>looks at your post sizes
I am actually really hopeful about this.
>>
>>942569
A question fer y'all. Is a drama/SoL quest feasible with /qst/'s taste?
>>
>>944337
If it's yuri.
>>
>>944337
is it drama or "drama"
>>
>>944338
Forgive me but i dont like yuri
>>944339
What do you mean?
>>
>>944340
there have been some really, REALLY bad drama quests. Cliche AND unrealistic in both the circumstances and the way the characters react to it.

But I've also heard that Eclipsed Moon was kinda drama/SoL, in a good way?
>>
>>944342
Eclipse moon is the sailor moon quest yeah?

Could you give one quest for the unrealistic ones? Just as references

The quest is about magical girls but you are not them, you are just innocent bystander. It will focus on emotional rollercoasters

What do ya think?
>>
>>944344
could be neat.

I couldn't really give you examples of the bad ones. they're dead and forgotten for a reason. And I don't think tale/a/non, the one who made the terrible oneshots, has even been to qst.
>>
>>944346
How bout that background character quest? The harem one
>>
>>944346
Didn't somebody make a bad smut quest with tale as a character?
>>
>>944344

> The quest is about magical girls but you are not them, you are just innocent bystander. It will focus on emotional rollercoasters

Can I say, that's going to be very difficult to pull off? It's not fun to play as the powerless guy, or the powerless damsel in distress, for that matter.

Quests are about player empowerment. If a player can't do much by him/herself, the rails become frustratingly evident.
>>
File: Dragon World Problems.png (59KB, 1094x932px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon World Problems.png
59KB, 1094x932px
>>944425
I could see it done well if the quest centers on the perils and dnagers of being the boy/girlfriend of a magical girl who rescued you.

Especially if it is the magical girl's fault that you got caught up in their issues in some manner, such as her feeling guilty for not saving your mother from the youkai that caused her suicidal depression and made her kill herself..
>>
>>944449

That's the problem right there. A Quest where you play emotional support to an NPC is not remotely fun. It just doesn't work, because you're basically sitting on your hands going "Baby, it's going to be all right."

It's very disempowering. I mean, you could do it if you want to, but I don't think many players actually want to do that. It's why in the magical girl Quests I've run, I've always made the PC someone capable in his own right.

You need a break now and then, and if a Quest is solely about one thing, it gets boring fast.
>>
>>944449
Snoooore.
>>
>>944453
It seems i have many factors to think about now if i want this to go smooth.

As long as i can give players advantages to play support or at least empower them, the quest can be a good one.
Any other advices?
>>
>>944462
Have mundane firearms still do something and give the MC a big shotgun or sniper rifle.
>>
>>944462

What's your quest about, apart from being an emotional crutch to your designated love interest?

How much agency does the QMC have? Does the whole story revolve around the conceit that he's the boyfriend of this specific magical girl? Do you get to choose your girlfriend?

What does the QMC do, other than re-enact a gender-flipped version of a supernatural romance bodice-ripper? Because from the set-up I'm looking at, there's only one conflict, the QMC isn't allowed much agency, and there's no action.

So what's there to do?
>>
>>944470
>>944462
One of the key issues with magical girls is identity protection. If the MC doesn't know who their potential love interest is, make the quest about finding out who they are and why they are doing this.

and for some real empowerment, have the MC try and save them from the inevitable bad end that most magical girls are threatened with.
>>
>>944467
This. Make the MC a /k/ommando.
>>
>>944474

Can I say that I honestly dislike that? I feels like a very outside-context kind of solution, and it's slightly awkward.

It's like how players usually want to play the Batman amongst the superpowered, but it's very hard to pull off convincingly without breaking one's suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>944477
Then have the magical girl buff the MC with spells so that he can support her in combat against the shit she fights.

Enchant his body/weapons, etc.
>>
>>944477
the main problem is that nobody actually does the Batman-level contingency planning. No traps, no stealth, just conceit that nobody cares about the "extra" even after they start contributing. Just arrogance that the plan will go well with hardly any thought put into several gtfo plans.

it's the one case where the autistic paragraph write-ins would have merit, and for some reason none of them pop in.
>>
>>944487

This is sort of why I prefer to run a Quest where the PC is powerful from the start. As the QMC, the PC is inherently special: Making him powerful simply acknowledges that.

Like, obviously you're not just 'some guy'. You're 'that guy'. You're the main character. You might as well make it clear from the very start and then work from there.
>>
>>944477
>>944487
And nobody has a reason to do those in the first place if the QM isn't ably proven. Like, who's going to put in that much effort when it's not clear if the QM has even thought the minimum 20 steps ahead in every direction? Not even autists.

MC's need to have control over their part and interaction with the story, or the players have no reason to be there.

The MC's narrative could be made just as important, and separate, from the magical girl plot with connections and correlations at unique junctures juxtaposed with their relationship developments but that requires being able to tell two good full stories with a living character and a player-influenced one. G fucking G with that.
>>
>>944501
>Like, who's going to put in that much effort when it's not clear if the QM has even thought the minimum 20 steps ahead in every direction?
fair point. But then the question becomes "what was the QM thinking, making the MC a normal, if they didn't want 20steps ahead planning?"
which I am honestly asking, since I don't know why they went to the trouble of making a quest just to have everyone suck.
>>
>>944501

Oddly enough, the girl empowering the guy could make for an interesting dynamic. Like, you're superhuman, but you're only superhuman because of her. It's a completely unequal relationship - you can try to go "Okay, we're equal" but you're not, really.

Imagine how toxic the relationship would get if another girl was attracted to you at that point. Remember, your girlfriend can take it all away with a snap of her fingers. It's unlikely that /tg/ will go that route, however, since most people try to steer clear of drama.
>>
>>944505
I've seen an "everyone sucks" narrative work, or at least get semi-popular, when the story becomes about fighting forwards on the path of non-suckitude. When everyone's small talents or personalities become more important and the people incapable of making themselves useful are killed off, off themselves, or just plain die. Something something a navel gazing monologue to the powerlessness in seeking personal achievement in manwha form, only the magical girl and boy relationship is reversed until [!]whoops magical boy is getting himself killed time to abandon my morals for love~! Puketastic pile of garbage.

Would be a shit quest unless someone attracted players who like endless entry level petty suffering.

>>944506
It reminds me of a sort of priestess/queen storytime on /tg/ I can't recall the name of, where the MC was a guard or something and the priestess was this powerful enchanter giving out blessings left and right. One of the party chose to get close and then regretted it when the priestess is revealed to be clingy enough to off the MC's "bro" (another player) in secret to give herself more time with him. And an epilogue to reveal all the bad events in the local world happened because of her trying to drive her one true love (you) to her, because you're the one that showed up in her destiny scrying macguffin. Party ended up killing her.
That would be a challenging quest to run...
>>
>>944506
>>Imagine how toxic the relationship would get if another girl was attracted to you at that point. Remember, your girlfriend can take it all away with a snap of her fingers. It's unlikely that /tg/ will go that route, however, since most people try to steer clear of drama.
>save your magical girlfriend's life by manifesting a new power
>that you got from cheating on her with the ice powered magical girl
>drama bomb levels the neighborhood
Sounds fun to me. I would play the shit out of that quest.
>>
>>944548
>fighting forwards on the path of non-suckitude
>players trickle down by thread 2
>QM doesn't even show up for thread 3
yeah, path of nonsuckitude. Strewn with the corpses of a hundred QMs who really think quests are the best mediums to portray this.

Just to be clear, I'm agreeing with you.
>>
>>944552

The funny part was, I was actually thinking the opposite, which would be even more corrosive.

> You save another magical girl's life, and she's intrigued - and attracted.
> She doesn't know that your power is actually from your girlfriend, and that you're just borrowing it.
> You have to keep secrets from both of them.
>>
>>944561
So what exactly are we trying to do here? A game where we're two-timing two magical girls? What exactly is our end game besides the two leaving us like the prick we are?
>>
>>944577
Forcing a yuri route between the two
>>
>>944560
It's strange, too, that when QMs choose this sort of narrative they don't often realize they're engaging the idea for themselves and no one else. They're the one trying to fight towards not sucking, not the players. The players just get there after it's been decided pre-thread 1. If players are to want to fight to get better they need to have failed or have their favorite toy/character taken from them, otherwise it's just the QM with those feelings.

>>944552
>>944561
>>944577
I can see this going somewhere awful, in both senses of the word. Like Joker Quest.
>>
>>944577

Obviously it ends in misery and death.

It's just kidding around, though. I honestly don't think you could make a Quest based solely around emotional drama, because K-drama-style misunderstandings revolve around everyone being a moron.
>>
>>944577
Gaining all the superpowers and creating a magical harem?
Dying like a dog when our powers cut out?
Giving up on becoming magical and taking up an office job?
Leaving them all to be the Wicked Witches fuccboi?
Manifesting our own power which is the strokest mary sue power of all?

I don't know, use your imagination.
>>
>>944585
>Giving up on becoming magical and taking up an office job?

This one.
>>
>>944470

Since the quest was mainly about drama/SoL about meeting a Magic girl and interact with her as her mind deteriorate, i didnt plant to have the MC to go in the action.

The MC could already have a wife and might try to help the magic girl and maybe her friends. WHo knows, maybe if you/she fail some reality might be changed. I am flexible with who yer waifuin but i would make yer love interest have some disadvantages that might affect both of ya.

That was the original plan but if you guys like to get involved with it, i could try making it more like merc's cyberpunk idol management

What do ya think?
>>
>>944598

You've already given away the twist, though. Also, my main worry is that your Quest sounds exceedingly linear.
>>
>>944598
>Be the friendly normal in a circle of super-powered people

I'd honestly play the shit out of a quest like this. I am down for Snapper Carr quest.

In between being captured and used as hostage by the bad guy faction and being the on to tip the balance of the big super-brawl through our quick thinking we throw BBQs.

>>944610
It could be a short, comfy quest. Besides, normals can help super people in a lot of ways, especially when they're teenage girls who don't have drivers licenses or know how to do taxes.

The non-powered friend is the most underrated element of the superhero story.
>>
>>944610
maybe so...
I was thinking of using it as a oneshot or at least test the water in /qst/. Might as well used it to improve my storytelling skills.
Sometimes, it could surprise you how the path goes
>>
>>944598
I think
you need to think about this
Meanwhile, I'll restructure an old setting for an idea that's hooked me.

More seriously, drama/slice of life isn't great if it's the sole attraction to a quest because the medium is heavier with interaction and there are a lot of quests more interesting than drama spliced with iyashikei, and players are people with limited time to involve themselves in quests. Drama is good within the primary story and action while slice of life is usually used to heal or relax from the tension. If the players are the character inbetween those absorbed by the action and those living normal lives you might be better off trying, I don't know, somehow advertising it as what it is so people don't get the wrong idea and expect high tensions. Also shouldn't have told anyone that bit.

>>944620
And if all of that is in a oneshot, I'm actually eager to find out how you'll pull it off.

Quests are the worst way to improve storytelling skills. You'd get 10x more out of your time writing drivel and getting two friends who likes books to tell you what's shit.
Good luck in any case.
>>
>>944624
Thank you for your advice and thank you everyone fer their piece in the brainstorm. Ill try to plan some bits and mechanics.
If you guys have more advice/ideas, ill welcome it.

Other than this, i have plans for angel/demon hunter quest, and dimension travelling quest
>>
So, I updated my thread with a pastebin. It's two girls talking about something one did that could strain their relationship, no huggy SoL stuff, but I think it was important.

Also, I'd like to state that I'll be running another quest parallel to DWMA quest, starting in the new year. It has giant robots, drills, and bright green energy that may or not be powered by screaming and making cool speeches.
>>
>>944686
>no huggy

I meant "It's huggy SoL stuff"

ugh I suck at typing
>>
>>944688
>ugh I suck at typing
Must be rough if you are a QM.
>>
>>944686
Ya sure you want to make another quest?
I dont want DWMA to have long hiatus because of burned out
>>
File: bros.png (94KB, 624x213px) Image search: [Google]
bros.png
94KB, 624x213px
>>944697
Yeah, I'm sure. The new one is gonna be once a month, and I've never burned out on writing before. It's to give my mind a break from DWMA every so often. Plus, I really really wanna run both of these.

Spiral Warrior Quest: Coming to a blue board near you, in 2017
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x200px
What's going on, /qst/, I see some nice discussion is going on.
>>
File: Feedback.jpg (3MB, 6050x5362px) Image search: [Google]
Feedback.jpg
3MB, 6050x5362px
Jedi Knight Quest is about to start up again. Anyone wanna give me feedback?
>>
>>944844
>>944844
>>944844

Jedi Knight Quest is back!
>>
File: 1449900284422.gif (159KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
1449900284422.gif
159KB, 500x416px
Kuat Colle is up.

>>944891
>>
File: Read.gif (480KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
Read.gif
480KB, 300x170px
>>944989
>>944989
>>944989
Part 5 of Zatch bell quest is up and running
>>
File: 1459240259030.jpg (550KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459240259030.jpg
550KB, 1920x1280px
Starcaller Quest is running.
>>945093
>>945093
>>945093
>>
File: hunter-killer.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-killer.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Where Wolves Fear To Tread will be running in an hour's time!
>>
File: fancy SS fucker.jpg (355KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
fancy SS fucker.jpg
355KB, 1280x1811px
Where Wolves Fear To Tread is running right now!

>>945255
>>945255
>>945255
>>
We honestly need more of a community if we want to gain more players anons, so how about we do an award show to celebrate our first year on /qst/? We can have the anons vote for different things like best new quest, or worst tripfag
>>
>>945261
>so how about we do an award show to celebrate our first year on /qst/?
Sounds awful.
>>
>>945261
Sounds like it'd be toxic as fuck.
>>
>>945261
That sounds like a bad idea honestly. Let's do it and see what happens!
>>
I made a quest were you die at the end no matter what you do:

>>944872
>>944872
>>944872
>>
Come one, come all, come raise the dead or die trying in the new, improved, Modern Necromancy Quest: Redux! Currently dealing with a critical fail on a cleaning roll leading to the release of an evil poltergeist who wishes us bodily harm
>>937044
>>937044
>>937044

>>945278
Looks interdasting.
>>
>>945265
>>945269
>>945274
Well we should do something to try and make some community beyond dozens of separate quests
>>
>>945172
>>945172
>>945172

Black Company is up. Let's slay wenches and save soldiers or something.
>>
>>945333
>>945333
>>945333

Beleaguered Prince Quest is now up and running.
>>
What's your favorite quest that's active these days? Why?
>>
Political intrigue between nations dancing on the edge of war, interference by mysterious supernatural figures, and combat between armored steel war machines resumes, because Panzer Commander Quest is starting up in this same thread as last week.

Tank combat may be far between and updates may take unreasonably long times due to autistic stubbornness on how many votes are needed

>>920788
>>
>>945316

Maybe if /qst/ had a wiki.

Quests could have a synopsis and some basic content tagging to make it easier for readers to find something they'd like. Decent alternative for QMs to write general information and leave character sheets and such, compared to using pastebin.

Could also be used to collate reviews, and provide a place for archive readers to leave a comment on a quest. The latter could actually be significant if there's a lot of archive-only browsers.

No clue who'd bother running that, though.
>>
>>945496
my god, imagine if EVERY quest had a tvtropes entry, not just MGNQ
>>
>>945526
Ahh...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/KantOCelleQuest
>>
>>945549
Dear god
>>
>>945496
That seems like a good idea, it would take a lot of effort though. How about a quest that has a different qm each session? That could be fun.
>>
>>945593
sure, go ahead. It'd be nice if it actually happened for once.
>>
>>945599
It would work if we had a big name qm do the first session to start it off
>>
>>945610
What even is a big name? Someone big right now, who'd likely be running a quest already and have to take take a small break for a oneshot?

Is 780 followers on twitter big? Or 20 or 40 or 249 or 1400+?

What if the last quest they ran was 3 years ago? What if the last quest they ran was in a different place than /tg/?

What if they only do draw quests? (styleswap midquest?)

Hypotheticals. Still sounds like a bad idea unless the QMs already know of something that would work and are all free in a sequential timeframe.
>>
>>945496
>>945593

At first you'd only need the QMs themselves to write something for their own quest page. A lot of quests already have a bunch of introductory text, pastebins, and other crap actually, so using a wiki link instead could end up being convenient and let them get straight to the action in post 1.

Having a place to properly introduce/summarise the quest to any new readers instead of having them go through the archives has pretty obvious benefits too.

Then just link the wiki in /qtg/ OPs, and people might actually start using it.
>>
File: normal_13286687297.jpg (12KB, 262x395px) Image search: [Google]
normal_13286687297.jpg
12KB, 262x395px
Have you eaten breakfast today, /qtg/?

the grotesque fetish quest continues: >>940720
>>
File: deathamongthestarsquest.gif (41KB, 190x223px) Image search: [Google]
deathamongthestarsquest.gif
41KB, 190x223px
Good chance I'm going to restart Death Among the Stars Quest tomorrow.

Time to finally give /qst/ a shot
>>
>>946185
Hope it goes well Grave.
>>
>>946185

holy fucking shit
>>
File: happy jack.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
happy jack.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>946185
>
>>
Lord's Quest: After Dark Edition.

Join us as we go late and meet the various lord's. Do they seek to help us, or be our undoing?

>>942651
>>
>>945593
What's the quest? I'm irresponsible and occasionally have free time
>>
>>945593
I'd do it, although I'm not famous or well-liked enough to start it.
>>
>>946185
Just need QuestDrone to show up now
>>
>>946837
was there ever any more activity from him since he tweeted about quests being banned on /tg/
>>
>>946877
I can confirm he's alive but can't say much about his possible return
>>
>>946877
He's hanging out with Crusty and Languid.
>>
>>946907
Who?
>>
>>946877
Did some chill talks in qst discord a while back, haven't seen him around lately but he's alive.
>>
File: plane shack.jpg (484KB, 1600x588px) Image search: [Google]
plane shack.jpg
484KB, 1600x588px
Aspiring QM here. I wanted to lay down some ideas for a quest and get some pointers.

My idea was a quest where the players start with a small group in the post-apocalypse as they try to survive and all that good stuff. I was going to give the players the option of choosing a generic group of survivors, a bandit gang a la The Road Warrior, or a cult that worships artifacts from the old world (i.e. "All hail the great god Mickey"). Then, once they'd made their first choice, I'd present them with some more branching choices like whether their cult worshiped the Almighty Dollar or the scaled beasts that guard the guzzolene stations of old or whether their bandit gang was renegade ex-military or was already a Hell's Angels chapter or whatever. What concerns me is how I'll build the world around them. Should I keep notes for encounters and factions or should I just keep the ideas in my head and just improv my way through?
>>
>>947152
>encounters
a short list of nearby areas. Don't map out exactly what's happening there, but keep the list if there's some major event there that affects everyone sometime within the week.

>factions
keep the list and just go over it every time the party does something. do they approve? disapprove? Do they even care? No? Don't think about them, then. You can worry about their agendas AFTER you have a bit more experience with the here and now.
>>
>>947191
Noted, and thank you. This'll help me out a lot.
>>
File: 13897029739283.jpg (53KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
13897029739283.jpg
53KB, 500x560px
I have two pretty shallow character "archetypes" for the main character in a possible upcoming quest and I'd like to hear your opinion on which of the two you usually prefer/appreciate in quests or stories.
>A weak character that gets stuck with a cursed power that makes him inhumane in the eyes of others. Prosecuted on sight and hunted, he tries to get rid of these powers while struggling psychologically and mentally with the questions of who he is, who he wants to be, what the right thing to do with the cursed power really is, and whether he's truly human or not deep inside.
>A selfish character that is shouldered with an item that allows him to overcome his selfish and self-serving nature to do great deeds/save others with the powers inherited with said item.
>>
SOON

yes I know I said that like a month ago but with enough quests dying to where I can filch from there's actually a roster we can draw from.
>>
>>947330
I'll take the diplomancer with a side of suave snark.
>>
>>947348
Be that as it may, it does not answer which of the two options you'd prefer.
>>
>>947387
It doesn't matter which one. That's the kit.

The second is an average selfish archetype but it's less existential and self questioning than the first, so it's already like the average player. Go with the first you want to gamble on getting roleplayers, go with the second if you want safety in self-inserts.
>>
>>947330
>first one
the last time I heard that the QM rather failed at making the power inhumane. Made it seem more like the character was isolating himself rather than being ostracized.

>second
if you're gonna play that for "comedy", I'm pretty sure it won't be very funny.
>>
how do you make your old quest popular again
>>
>>947535
Add a twist that makes players angry enough to shit talk it outside of the quest in other quests and the QTG.
>>
>>945549
That almost makes the quest sound good, in a faggy tvtropes kind of way. The quest REALLY wasn't good.
>>
>>947535
You don't, you're fucked.
>>
CosmicWatcher, where art thou?
>>
Might be able to go live with symbiote quest around 230PM EST

>>947699
He's ded
>>
Reminder that Afterlife Quest was great and Apophis was an unappreciated genius.
>>
Any good program out there thats useful for map building? Like adding stuff like resources like Grain, fertile farmland, plantation land, fishing spots, cattle land etc etc?
>>
We should have a banner advertising /qst/, it could bring in more traffic.
>>
>>947980
omg how did you come up with this idea all on your own
>>
>>944824
This board is allergic to giving feedback, just so you know.
>>
>>948048
I dunno, it's been rather generous to me about feedback. Some of it is just knowin' how to ask. And some of it is establishing the trust with your audience needed for them to believe that you A. care and B. will actually improve.
>>
>>948048
I'd give feedback if I read his quest. I don't mind tossing good natured critique people's way.

Just got to get into the mood to pick up new quests.
>>
>>945278
We've gone from monday to tuesday:

>>948025
>>948025
>>948025
>>
>>944989
>>944989
>>944989

Day 2 of ZBQ
>>
>>946907
who?
>>
>>947348
>I'll take the diplomancer with a side of suave snark.

Yup, every MC ever
>>
http://anonkun.com/stories/symbiote-quest-20/nLFhaigrSfd8Kdqfr/issue-9-spring-cleaning/6v87EiK6hETfyxwif

Live. Time for Bondage
>>
File: Simon_Stalenhag_gaussfraktarna.jpg (103KB, 1022x573px) Image search: [Google]
Simon_Stalenhag_gaussfraktarna.jpg
103KB, 1022x573px
We're live with today's session of Starcaller Quest!

>>948262
>>948262
>>948262
>>
What are some good finished quests to read?
>>
>>948048
We had a few reviewanons, so not exactly.
>>
>>948267
What are you looking for exactly?
>>
File: 001.png (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
12KB, 512x512px
>>948302

New Quest.
>>
File: 1 crate of lugers.png (3MB, 1059x1627px) Image search: [Google]
1 crate of lugers.png
3MB, 1059x1627px
>>
>>946185
Getting ready to run soon, probably in an hour or less
>>
>>948642
Going to guess from the Lugers and your name it's a Nazi quest?
>>
>>948655
Well, WW2 really. The quest takes hints from the wolfenstien series and also has some occult themes to boot.

The MC is also a German defector.
>>
>>948671
From or to the Germans?
I love me some Wolfenstein Nazi killing
>>
>>947330
>inhumane
Just so you know, this doesn't mean "inhuman".
>>
>>948690
From the Nazis. He was having none of the SS's shit.
>>
>>948264
Actually expected that to be Life Quest desu.

Shame Soma's a flake and won't ever run that, CNQ or even Banished ever again.
>>
File: panzer IV.jpg (86KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
panzer IV.jpg
86KB, 1200x812px

>>945255
>>945255
>>945255
>>
>>948796
CNQ is for sure dead.
>>
File: fresh skeleton space hell.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fresh skeleton space hell.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Death Among the Stars Quest is back!

>>948903
>>948903
>>
>>948913
Nice to see a quest coming back to life, for once.
>>
>>948964

It was never 'alive' in the first place technically.
>>
>>948852
Shame, too. That one was one of my favorites.
>>
>>948718
Just so you know, I would have written "inhuman" if I meant that.
>>
>>949487
Well in that case the first option is not a great one to go with, since it's not really intelligible.
>>
>>949518
I don't see how it's not intelligible, but if you don't understand it, that's a shame.
>>
File: 1422324183059.jpg (387KB, 679x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1422324183059.jpg
387KB, 679x1549px
> [[ Broken Sky Online - Session 28 ]]
>>949671
>>
File: tumblr_lfrg1cYVAj1qee6of.png (145KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lfrg1cYVAj1qee6of.png
145KB, 500x284px
OM NOM NOM NOM

>>940720
>>
>>949758
Goddamn man. A little heads up would've been nice. I'm not in a position to play for a bit.
>>
>>948796

Real fucking pity
>>
>>950450
Kill yourself Soma.
>>
>>947980

Have we been slated or intentionally left out or what is the situation?
>>
>>950488
/qst/ exists to kill quests

Why the fuck would they want to give us any attention?
>>
>>950505
lol yeah it's all a vast conspiracy against us anon
>>
>>950522
Calm down.

>vast
Nah it's literally just the singular mod who gives a shit about quests.
Admittedly, he could be incompetent instead of malicious, but both possibilities are disgusting.
>>
>>950522
If only you knew how deep that rabbit hole goes. I'd say more but I have to keep moving, the antiquestfags have friends in high places. It's only a matter of time before they catch me.
>>
>>950535
You poor naive child. They're coming for each and everyone of us, you especially. All I can say is that you're starting to connect the dots.
>>
It is now wednesday:

>>950571
>>950571
>>950571
>>
>>949648
If the power makes him appear inhumane (lacking in pity and compassion) to others, then there's the question of how that works. Is it that there is a strong taboo regarding the power (i.e. all necromancers are evil puppy kickers), or the power only works when certain ethical criteria are met, or using the power has a secondary effect of brainwashing people into thinking? It is vague to the point that it fails to convey much meaning.
>>
File: 1477515788481.jpg (11KB, 342x340px) Image search: [Google]
1477515788481.jpg
11KB, 342x340px
>>948225
Well that was something
>>
Is it a good idea to run quests around the Christmas and Boxing Day period?
>>
>>950875
Not on each day, but before/after, sure.
>>
>>950875
Is it Christmas related?
>>
>>950892
No, not really. I just lots of free time then.
>>
Write write write write.

Two hours of sleep, irritating and helpless idiots at work begging for help every half hour to two hours, stuck at work in zero degree Celsius weather with an unweatherproofed office and no heater, idiot party members in my one social outlet of a RL tabletop game trying to get my character killed (and this time they may have succeeded), and I'm here at work.

So I'm writing scenery porn and deciding how romantic a dragon can be to a virgin githyanki gish.
>>
>>951440
Okay.
>>
>>951440
And here we go - more githyanki naughtiness, strange magic, and dragons loving girls and not you.

>>951597
>>
>>950875
I don't remember having any issues with getting my players mobilized between christmas and new years eve, but 24/25 and 31/01 you'd probably only be seeing the most hardcore of NEETs.
>>
>>950875
imo, yes
>>
>>950505
We're a quarantine board
>>
File: bntmatrix.jpg (100KB, 367x544px) Image search: [Google]
bntmatrix.jpg
100KB, 367x544px
>>949758
Hey what's the general tone of this quest? Would anyone here recommend it?
>>
>>952390
Intense combat, a sprawling open world, and interesting lore. I recommend it to anyone 100%. The players were kinda retarded in the first thread or two but don't let that stop you.
>>
>>952401
Thanks, conspiracy-anon
>>
>>952406
No problem. Also, wake up sheeple.
>>
>>952390
Side effects may include headaches, nausea, hallucinations, distorted sense of time, addiction towards virtual power, addiction towards probably virtual gems and a complete withdrawal from regular society.
>>
File: Taran and Eilonwy.jpg (76KB, 504x644px) Image search: [Google]
Taran and Eilonwy.jpg
76KB, 504x644px
>>952297
>>950505
>>950535
Our mod doesn't care about us. He's a dirty coward that refuses to discuss anything.

That being said, if we want a banner we need to get some ideas going.

How about something like pic related? A guy getting ready to go on a quest getting his scabbard put on by his waifu.

Or maybe the banner could be a little cheeky, like a RPG encounter screen showing an Lovecraft monster or something with the options being

>Snark
>Quip
>Murder
>Hit On

Stats are:

>Waifus: Not enough
>Lore: Deepest
>Difficulty: Best of Three

There's a huge obsession with Magical Girls on /qst/ so maybe we could do something with that? Maybe a class selection screen but all character portraits are replaced by magical girls?
>>
>>945496

I think a wiki could work if we don't take the autism to tvtropes levels. Just have it be a simple directory of sorts listing quests by genres, linking to archives, and storing pastebin information.

I believe something like this could be useful to people entering /qst/ for the first time.

We should also do more writing critique threads-not quest reviews mind, but writer workshops where people post paragraphs and posts they'd like feedback on.
>>
>>952489
Wait, couldn't we just start a wiki on fandom.wikia? I'd be willing to start it but I don't know if I'd have the time to maintain it considering I have to not fail out of college.
>>
>>952475
Both good options, although I'd like to see some fanart from various quests get some representation too. At least the ones that are amusing without full context. Most board banners have their share of screen grabs of quality posts or images made originally for things other than as a banner.
>>
>>952513
Maybe that encounter window from the second suggestion can cycle through fanart of characters from quests?
>>
>>952518
Maybe, although I think any banner collection needs the full spectrum of /qst/tan images, since it is both the mascot and the main character of a quest.
>>
File: route lock.jpg (57KB, 952x457px) Image search: [Google]
route lock.jpg
57KB, 952x457px
>>952513
>>952518
>>952542
There's your banner right there.
>>
>>952566
That was hilarious.
>>
File: MC overconfidence.png (289KB, 2009x867px) Image search: [Google]
MC overconfidence.png
289KB, 2009x867px
>>952566
>>
File: 1388667121316.jpg (93KB, 437x458px) Image search: [Google]
1388667121316.jpg
93KB, 437x458px
>>952571
That one blows mine out by a mile, I must admit.
>>
>>952566
>>952571

Love to know where both of these came from.
>>
>>952578
Route lock is from something else, RNG Does Not Favor the Bold is from the now-defunct Persona 2129
>>
>>952578
>>952581
Grilled cheese anon is from Girls Und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest (the first one, not the sequel.)
>>
File: A ROLL TO SURPASS METAL GEAR.png (1MB, 1332x3096px) Image search: [Google]
A ROLL TO SURPASS METAL GEAR.png
1MB, 1332x3096px
>>952571
Also got this
>>
Does anyone have a clue about what the hell is this?

>>951872
>>
>>952608
Some faggot trying to be clever
>>
Last but of session 5 running
>>944989
>>944989
>>944989
>>
Fuck it I'm making a wiki
>>
>>952974
No don't.
>>
>>952980
They were warned.

But the future refused to change.
>>
>>952980
Don't deny his dreams.

>>952974
Do it!
>>
File: 1462774015194.jpg (22KB, 315x219px) Image search: [Google]
1462774015194.jpg
22KB, 315x219px
>>952974
I really don't think that's a good idea. It'd be impossible to keep it objective.
>>
>>952974

roll for it
>>
>>952991
Objective views of media are shit anyways. I'll take clever unfounded bias or just regular prejudice over what people call "objective." At least then you know where someone stands.
>>
>>953006
What I'm getting at is that a wiki would quickly just become another place for shitflinging.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

I'M DOING IT
>>
File: Devil.gif (989KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Devil.gif
989KB, 500x283px
>>953026
This is the future I created.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>953026
Bo3
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>953026
>>
File: Screenshot (93).png (66KB, 942x530px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (93).png
66KB, 942x530px
>>952590
>>952571
>>952566
I've got your banner right here
>>
File: Pandora.jpg (74KB, 432x552px) Image search: [Google]
Pandora.jpg
74KB, 432x552px
It continues!

[[ Broken Sky Online - Session 28 ]]

>>953096
>>
File: panserfaust crate.jpg (745KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
panserfaust crate.jpg
745KB, 2816x2112px
>>
Fuck

http://qst.wikia.com/
>>
>>953026
Remember to collect all of the hilarious Joker Quest reviews.
>>
>>953136
>http://qst.wikia.com/
Absolute madman.
>>
Maybe make a thread for this so more people will see it who don't go on /qtg/
>>
>>953209
unlike qtg no one gives a shit if we have a wiki so a wiki thread will just be deleted
>>
File: darthmaul_web_by_qissus-da27ds6.jpg (160KB, 691x1157px) Image search: [Google]
darthmaul_web_by_qissus-da27ds6.jpg
160KB, 691x1157px
Oh, in addition to being an absolute madman, I run a quest. Like right now. Like go and vote on shit if you feel like it man.

>>944844
>>944844
>>944844
>>
File: tumblr_nvwq1iXn7F1uhyibpo1_500.jpg (114KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvwq1iXn7F1uhyibpo1_500.jpg
114KB, 500x370px
Resuming yesterdays thread shortly come on in

>>948903
>>
File: he looks like a prune.jpg (334KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
he looks like a prune.jpg
334KB, 850x800px

>>945255
>>945255
>>945255
>>
Finally, we've reached the end, it is THURSDAY:

>>953876
>>953876
>>953876
>>
>>942570
Are you making a pun? Is there another skeleton quest?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
Good god, why is it so hard to think of a damn intro for a quest?

This is maddening.
>>
>>955073
it is. It really is.
>>
>>955073
Because it's probably the most important part of your quest since it needs to hook people.
>>
>>955073
Come up with a slow build up to an interesting, life-changing moment for the MC.

Now cut out all the build up and make that your intro.
>>
The Raiders continues with a confrontation with your dragon/lover and the seduction of your softest soldier.

>>955311
>>
File: Zoe.jpg (147KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
Zoe.jpg
147KB, 450x337px
Because I've got the urge to do something for the season and DLQ isn't primed for it, I present for your playing pleasure July At Christmas Quest, a Changeling: the Lost one-shot in the fictional city of New Avalon.

Come on in, folks:

>>955323
>>955323
>>955323
>>955323
>>
>>953372
thread wrapped up for now.

Felt good to be running again even if it's here in /qst/
>>
Can anybody recommend a quest or quests to follow and/or read in the archives? Any setting is good, I really only want four things: good story, good characters, cuteness, and lewds.
>>
>>955551
If you can deal with disappointment over a quest getting cancel then Persona 2129 is what you want
>>
>>955551
Maiden White ran on /tg/ for a bit before moving to Akun. Currently running over there and is in its finale.
>>
>>955565
What is Akun? I've been away for awhile. Last time I was on 4Chan, quests were still on /tg/ and were more populated than they seem to be here.
>>
File: akun quests.gif (2MB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
akun quests.gif
2MB, 450x296px
>>955575
Anonkun.com

A website specifically made for questing that is essentially a den of depravity, shitposting, and worryingly-easy-to-fuck-up coding
>>
>>955587
Excellent. Thank you.
>>
File: josephinetheseamstress.png (298KB, 548x797px) Image search: [Google]
josephinetheseamstress.png
298KB, 548x797px
I'm going to run (A Lazy Quest About) Magical Girls And Stuff in about 12 hours.

It's an action heavy quest about a team of magician trainees blowing shit up. You can find the first thread here http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=LQAMG

The second episode takes place on a train.
>>
File: P16.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P16.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>942569
>PQ: What does your favorite quest need more of?
It needs more of not being abandoned. That motherfucker.
>>
>>955551
Gobble's first Pokémon Quest fits that criteria, if you don't get offended by female MCs and yuri.
>>
>>955587
>a den of depravity, shitposting, and worryingly-easy-to-fuck-up coding

This part describes 4chan quite accurately too.
>>
>>955587
Also lolis (pedophillia) beastiality and futas.

But past that there are a few hidden gems. Just its a nasty place to go quest diving.
>>
No Ryukuza Quest because my uptight Pentecostal aunt arrives today instead of Wednesday as planned. She'll be here for a couple of week visiting our family.

As if last night couldn't be bad enough.
>>
>>955073
Whatchu need help with senpai?
>>
>>955587
>No cock

Discarded for inaccuracy
>>
Norseman Saga will be running around 5pm central time tomorrow, so about 29 hours
>>
File: 1471104134688.jpg (291KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
1471104134688.jpg
291KB, 660x350px
>>955766
>few hidden gems
Name em. All of them
>>
File: 1KUw2g8-1.png (9KB, 237x291px) Image search: [Google]
1KUw2g8-1.png
9KB, 237x291px
Come follow the story of Sir Pimpreal Esquire.
Hero, Knight, and Pimp.

Knight's Quest:
>>955855
>>
>>955551
Try Joker Quest.

The MC is an honorable person.
>>
>>955551
Mechagirl Pit Fighter hits all those points. So does Sibella Quest believe it or not.
>>
>>955734
Yeah, but 4chan doesn't have chat to allow every anon to turn off his brain-to-mouth filter, type something stupid out and hit the enter key.

And 4chan has never been crashed by one guy who got mad that his waifu didn't win the MC bowl.
>>
>>956006
I've seen anons ruin a quest and get it canceled for that reason
>>
>>956016
Sure, but has one pissed off anon ever crashed the entire website?
>>
>>956006
>4chan doesn't have chat to allow every anon to turn off his brain-to-mouth filter
That doesn't stop anons here.
>>
>>956021
Trust me there is a difference.

Those extra seconds where you have to type in the captcha and open the reply window can filter out a lot of retardation.
>>
>>955779
>uptight Pentecostal aunt
Jesus Christ how horrifying.
>>
>>956006
Pretty much this.

>>956021
Imagine if 4chan had no post timers whatsoever, and people just had multiple, ongoing conversations about fucking nothing nonstop.

Imagine the screaming frothing rage a chat with no limits spews out into your screen as people start to fight over which fetish/waifu/etc gets screentime for the session.

Imagine a site so badly coded that spamming chat can break the entire thing, that people can push vote polls into someone else's quest, that replying to something too many times causes the whole chain to break.
>>
>>956479
>Imagine if 4chan had no post timers whatsoever
Oh my sweet summer child.
>>
>>956479
So, basically, when /tg/ had a bump limit of 200 posts and spam could actually disable a board.
>>
File: Symbiote-Quest-Header.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote-Quest-Header.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
http://anonkun.com/stories/symbiote-quest-20/nLFhaigrSfd8Kdqfr/issue-10-rumble-in-the-jungle/aKy6PBEc4CaX9sZww

Yo
>>
File: bitch its FRIENDSHIP time.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bitch its FRIENDSHIP time.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>955642

Magical Girls And Stuff #2 is live!

A fulfilling breakfast is an important start to a day of blowing shit up.

>>956529
>>956529
>>
File: Zweihaender.jpg (17KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zweihaender.jpg
17KB, 514x600px
>>
>>956633
>Where Wolves Fear To Tread is running right now! The final thread of the Märchenland Arc!

>>956993
>>956993
>>956993
>>
>>955073
The secret is in medias res.

Or so I've been told. If so, I believe the best way to start a quest / story is with somebody being resurrected in an occupied DVD cabinet.
>>
>>942569
I don't know if many here make Risk maps, but I'd like to know from any that are, how do you decide the divisions?
I'd like to make a world map for Risk, but just don't know about the divisions.
What I'd really like is one with population, fertile lands, minerals, coasts, Etc. all accounted for, with improving defenses, civilian services, Etc. all options.
>>
>>955974
That's not how you spell "horrible."
>>
>>957476
You mean borders? Go with simple geographic formations. Rivers, mountain ranges, parallels, etc. That's how most borders are decided in the first place.
>>
>>956479
You never read Banished Quest, did you?
>>
File: In the Blood.jpg (44KB, 575x305px) Image search: [Google]
In the Blood.jpg
44KB, 575x305px
"It's in our Blood" - New Quest that has just started its maiden voyage. Join me for my weird imagination, stay for the bants.

>>957900
>>957900
>>
I'm running a regular one-a-week quest that's doing fairly well. Barring some calamitous decision on the part of the players its a fair bit off from a conclusion. I'm set on continuing the current quest, but I'm positively bursting with ideas for different quests altogether. I'm certain my regular players would be interested as it is along a similar vein/genre, but to run it would require me changing the current weekly routine to a fortnightly one.

Should I stick with the one quest for now and run it regularly and often, or is diversity and a fresh quest not a bad idea if time and effort is balanced between the two?
>>
>>958577
you sound like you're already convinced about what to you want to do.
>>
>>958587
Drop questing altogether and get a girlfriend? You got me.
>>
>>958588
damn straight, go and be free from this madness.
>>
>>958577
>"Should I run more quests?"

Yes.
The answer is always yes
>>
>>948272
>22 reviews in review pastebin
wew that's overwhelming
>>
Is Doll Shop any good?
>>
>>958856
Surprisingly yes. Interesting situations and a surprisingly non-autistic readerbase to go with it make the quest worth reading.
>>
File: 1450260233806.jpg (115KB, 509x501px) Image search: [Google]
1450260233806.jpg
115KB, 509x501px
>>958866
>non-autistic readerbase
>>
File: demon shrug.jpg (51KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
demon shrug.jpg
51KB, 554x439px
>>958905
Well, I expected them to go full Akun "we want smut now", so having them think through the problems is actually surprising
>>
>>958909
That's one of the advantages of it being a blue board. Players tend to temper their desire for smut.
>>
>>958866
ty
>>
Norseman Saga will be starting in 2-3 hours

Tell your internet friends
>>
We're live with a new episode of Starcaller Quest.
>>959360
>>959360
>>959360
>>
File: SS shit.jpg (62KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
SS shit.jpg
62KB, 600x326px
Power is back, so Where Wolves Fear To Tread is running right now! The final thread of the Märchenland Arc continues!

>>956993
>>956993
>>956993
>>
>>959593
>>959593

Volume 7 is live
>>
Modern Necromancy Quest: Redux is running once more
>>959596
>>959596
>>959596
>>
Posting for Keeperofsafe

His Internet has gone out and isn't sure when it will return. He hopes his readers understand the delay
>>
>>960647
no, they can't comprehend what it means to not have internet.
>>
JQOP, if you're here, do you recall just how everyone was positioned in the last thread?

Most importantly, Kazuya and Akira were right next to each other, correct?
>>
>>961962

Yes.

Regardless, you'll have the first action due to FOREBODE.
>>
>>961963
Thank you.
>>
>>961963
One other thing, actually. How much meter do we have?

Last time it was mentioned it was at 32%, but have we generated any more since then?
>>
File: joker argent.jpg (133KB, 395x719px) Image search: [Google]
joker argent.jpg
133KB, 395x719px
>>961966

It's 57%, according to my notes - Due to the Tau Gun shot and the follow-up strike from your Crisis Arm.
>>
>>961967
OH SHIT SON

WE GOING DOWN LIKE THE HINDENBURG
>>
>>961967
I see.

Definitely looking forward to the next thread, whether this works or not.
>>
>>961967
Another question:
Has Scylla been regenerated?
>>
>>961972

Yes, but the Interceptor system is wrecked. I've been toying with the idea of a full-body silhouette image to be gradually updated, but I don't have the technical know-how to do it.
>>
>>961975
>I've been toying with the idea of a full-body silhouette image to be gradually updated, but I don't have the technical know-how to do it.
Yeah, I remember that Tweet.
Would have liked it to become a thing.

Could you also answer some metaphysical question? The core in our armor is our soul, not the armor's core, right?

And the Athame went into our core and essentially fused the core and the armor via lachryma?
>>
>>961979

I'm not sure I understand the question. Your armor, like all Player armors, has a core. The Core contains your Essence.

If you're referring to the Singularity Cannon's core (a discreet and separate entity) I'm afraid I can't answer that question.
>>
>>961980
>If you're referring to the Singularity Cannon's core (a discreet and separate entity) I'm afraid I can't answer that question.
Oh, right.
I was assuming that it had stabbed into our essence core, not this separate core.

Thanks for the answers, OP.
This will be a fun thread.
>>
>>961982
>This will be a fun thread.
I still doubt this'll work, but in the event it fails it will at least be hilarious.
>>
>>961984
I just hope that the fail states will be as hilarious as the success states. Or anything in between.
>>
File: Reaction.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction.gif
1MB, 256x192px
Is this happening? For reals?
The time for Red Joker's execution got changed?
>>
>>961987
>Execution
It won't be one of those, hopefully.
>>
>>961987
JQOP wants to steal christmas.
We won't let him have his way.
>>
I recently wrote up then disposed of a plotline where a character who looks like the resident favored waifu due to being related blackmails waifu then impersonates her before proceeding to cuck her so hard she attempts suicide before the imposter tells the players what's going on then laughing at them

All of this would be foreseeable and preventable if any attention was paid to how the characters act differently but the payoff would have been worth it if they fucked up and didn't figure out the clues beforehand.

Of course now I can't go through with it because I've revealed my nefarious plan but theoretically how mad would people have gotten?
>>
>>962033
Most of the time people misjudge or overlook context clues. It happens all the time. There's a saying that I don't exactly remember that alludes to the QM thinking a solution is easy, while it is a challenge to the players.

My assumption is that if players didn't figure it out and got burned for it, there would be a salt tidal wave. Personally, that sort of thing doesn't sound like something I'd be into; I like things a little more removed from our mundane reality.
>>
>>962040
> I like things a little more removed from our mundane reality.
Yeah, nothing like a spot of blackmail/identity theft-enabled cucking to really bring a quest back down to earth with some mundanity. I mean, who hasn't dealt with that kind of thing in their boring day-to-day?
>>
>>962046
It depends on where you live, but people blackmail each other all the time, and yes, even to the point where the victim wants to kill themselves. Identity theft is a thing that happens too.

Not saying these things, especially in this specific combination, are super common. It just hits close to home with the whole manipulation thing.
>>
File: 1470502542629.png (457KB, 1018x541px) Image search: [Google]
1470502542629.png
457KB, 1018x541px
>>962033
>tfw you have a manipulation plot line
>tfw you don't know if you can pull it off without it being too hard to spot or too easy to see
>tfw it's too late to back out

It's a special kind of pain it'll either break the quest or get swept under the rug
>>
We're live with today's session of Starcaller Quest!
>>962545
>>962545
>>962545
>>
File: Nazi power rangers.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi power rangers.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>
>Akun
>original quest
>no discussion, regardless of quality
>smut quest
>50 posts before the first update is done, 1000 by the time it's finished
>fanfiction quest 1000 posts before the story even starts
Give me one fucking reason not to go outside and kill the first person I see
>>
>>962850
They're not the person whom deserves your hate.
>>
File: m VIII.jpg (86KB, 570x720px) Image search: [Google]
m VIII.jpg
86KB, 570x720px
>>962850
It's illegal, Anon.
>>
>>962850
Life of a magister is pretty good senpai and has an active chat. It's a blatant ripoff of banished quest and totemist quest though.
>>
>>962865
Allow it family
>>
>>962865
God I fucking hate Soma
>>
>>962917
Why, anon? Why?
>>
>>963108
Fuck you Soma
>>
>>963141
I assure you I am not the individual of which you've spake.
>>
>>963170
Kill yourself
>>
>>963542
But then who would provide you with what is, indisputably, the greatest quest forever ever?
>>
>>963573
Not you, certainly, since you aren't fucking running it
>>
I'd like to get my quest reviewed/critiqued if possible, but its pretty new. What amount of threads should I have before requesting it?
>>
Why did they have to do it?
>>
>>963855
Here, let me review it:

It's shit. Stop writing.
>>
File: six hundred dicklings.png (52KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
six hundred dicklings.png
52KB, 500x600px
>>963861
You have a couple options to choose from.
1: There are too many quests. All the time quests filling six of ten pages. This is correct and irrefutable.
2: Quests are not traditional games discussion or traditional games playtesting or traditional games because they're forum games.
3: Banning the furries wasn't enough.
4: You deserve it.
5: /r/4chan mod.
6: Quest are super duper popular and need their own board for all the many players and unique content creators.
7: Administrator is in favor of board splits.
These are various reasons stated by anons. Mod has no further word than saying quests deserve their own board and claiming to have played Ruby Quest (a quest who's QM got banned during the furry/drawfag massban, the one that resulted in tgchan.)
So, the reason is thus; Mod is a furfag, that's why they had to do it.

>>963855
Any number is fine.
>>
File: wick.jpg (75KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
wick.jpg
75KB, 600x300px
Hey guys. I've been itching to make a John Wick-style quest for a while now, complete with gun fu, tight gunplay (I have a system planned out), and general operator shit. Is there any interest in such a concept?
>>
>>964402
Just run it and see how it turns out
>>
File: 1389328489677.jpg (66KB, 282x322px) Image search: [Google]
1389328489677.jpg
66KB, 282x322px
>>964402
>>
>>962850
You seem to be under the impression that people read quests because they're good stories or because they appreciate well done dialogue, unique settings and deep plot (which let'd be honest, neither you, me, nor anybody on this board for hydrocephalic children can claim to have).

The overwhelming majority of people who care and come around want to read about how big tits teenager slobbers on their cock because they're cool. They want to self insert into a setting they're familiar with because then nothing needs to be explained because they already know about the setting, despite nothing as a result being explained for anybody coming from outside. These aren't high literature. They're thirsty babby anon's my little power fantasy waifus are cocksleeves.

It's annoying for anybody who tries to do something else but there's nothing wrong with people just wanting some quick and easy to get into choose your own adventure novel where they get to be somebody better than they actually are. If you don't appeal to people's interests (and their basic interests are things that are familiar to them,and getting their dick wet) you can't expect to have a big audience.

TLDR if you want recognition for your cool original story write a book
>>
>>964869
>because they're good stories or because they appreciate well done dialogue, unique settings and deep plot
That's why I read quests, though
>>
>>964923
You may do that, but the majority are here for what are basically popcorn flicks. Now, you may argue that even popcorn flicks can have well done dialogue, unique settings and a deep plot, but fanfic and smut are near-guarantees of basic enjoyability, whereas the aforementioned qualities require making an investment in the quest and staying for it to show its greatness.
>>
>>964869
I dunno man, BSO kindled my faith, just a tiny bit.
>>
File: friday.jpg (743KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
friday.jpg
743KB, 533x800px
would a Friday the 13th-esque quest work?
>>
>>963855
>>963945

Ok, here goes then. I know I'm bound to be roasted a million ways but I prefer that and learn a least a bit than never trying.

I'd like to request Doll Shop to be reviewed/critiqued: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Doll%20Shop
- It's got "4" ye olde /tg/ quest threads, but the first 3 are packed into thread #1 because of this board's settings and such.
- Any input/opinion is very appreciated. Thank you in advance.
>>
QUEST IDEA:

A quest set in the Witcher universe as a man who pretends to be a Witcher. He is prisoner of Skellige from a ship that was raided and while waiting in a cage a Witcher comes tearing through fighting a fiend and rips off the amulet and knocks the silver sword from his hands befire dragging him off into the woods. To get a ship home he pretends to be a Witcher since he has no gold.

That's my thoughts for the intro, does it sound interesting?
>>
>>965232
if you run it i'll check it out my man, i like witcher stuff
>>
>>965232
sure, go run it.
>>
>>965232
Sounds coolio ph'ahm.
>>
>>964869
Lol imagine being this mad about quests
>>
>>965457
Same, friend. If you want a chill fun loving quest, full of suave folks and cool dudes, I recommend this:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=banished%20quest
It's gr8.
>>
>>965474
>207 threads
>last one was in late September

Damn, is it still going or is it on hiatus?
>>
>>965486
Hiatus due to college.
>>
>>965028
I run slasher movie based one shots under the Slasher Quest title. I'm trying to get one out before Christmas. Because Santa must punish the naughty.

>>964869
Some quests actually do have interesting characters and well thought out settings. Pandora Quest for instance.
>>
>>965486
Do people really read up on those long-running quests? So many threads to read sounds like work...
>>
>>965516
It takes time, but something decent to read is a better time investment than shitposting on 4chan.
>>
Maleficar, a question

Is Spartan-II ever going to continue?
>>
>>965542
Look at it this way, anon.

You have the opportunity to 100% corner the Halo Quest fanfiction market.
>>
>>965500
What happened to the circus one?
>>
>>965474
Chill doesn't mean what you think it means, if you're using it to describe Banished Quest
>>
>>965516
I get a new reader every so often, which is always heartwarming to see. Plus reading archives takes up less time than active participation.
>>
>>965531
I understand where he comes from.

I mean, are there people that pick up series that already have 400+ chapters/episodes? Something like One Piece or JoJo.
>>
>>965595
Carnival or Corpses is coming, I just want to do something simple and quick for Christmas. A winter cabin of friends vs Santa.

Winnie Quest might also be making a comeback before Janurary, I've had a lot of requests for it. And I'm continuing Deseret's story in Capeworld.

I'm trying to continue a quest when I update it until I hit a "chapter" end. I want to feel like I've completed a story when I finish updating a quest from now on. I think an episodic approach would be best. For my sanity.

>>965611
You need jumping on points for new readers. Think how a lot of people jump on Jojo through Stardust Crusaders or Steelball Run instead of Phantom Blood.
>>
Witcher Quest is up!
Come join us as a no-name loser who steals the identity of a Witcher.

>>965677
>>
File: 1438213607136.jpg (76KB, 293x499px) Image search: [Google]
1438213607136.jpg
76KB, 293x499px
I've been wanting to run a magic battle school thing for a while now, but I'm not sure if I should anymore, it being a dying genre and all.
>>
Running another session of Starcaller Quest today:
>>965725
>>965725
>>965725
>>
>>965726
Have you ran any other quests before? Also, smut or no-smut?
>>
>>965726
Battle schools are a shitty genre anyways. Take 5 minutes and you can come up with a better setting for niggers slinging magic around in combat.
>>
>>965732
I've run things before and also written smut but not for my quests. I'd probably pastebin it if and when it works.
>>965734
Might be a good idea, although I liked it for the sheer amount of tropes.
>>
>>965764
>no see its fine cause I know I'm doing these tropes and its ironic!

Even trying to 'subversive' by acknowledging and embracing tropes is just as bad as blindly using them. It's annoying and dumb cause they all play out the same, and anon I doubt you're smart enough to run a quest using these tropes that doesn't end up looking like any other 'look how meta we are' LN/webnovel
>>
File: smug.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>965777
I never said I'll be using them ironically.
>>
>>965777
Who the fuck hurt you?
>>
>>965781
Bad writing

>>965780
Remember to really get the barrel of the gun deep down your throat before you pull the trigger
>>
>>965786
>>>/lit/ is that way. I think their """"community"""" would better fit your clearly patrician tastes.
>>
>>965792
>getting this butthurt when someone criticizes bad ideas

C'mon anon, you can be better than this
>>
File: tg hates fun.jpg (39KB, 377x283px) Image search: [Google]
tg hates fun.jpg
39KB, 377x283px
>>965803
>Bad ideas
Why not just let people have their fun, even if it's shit?
>>
>>965803
>Implying I'm the butthurt one
You're the person who seems to think that occasional mindless fun is bad. There's nothing wrong with something being intentionally tropey as long as it acknowledges that the tropes are silly.

It's faux-intellectual retards who think everything has to be Steinbeck or Shakespeare. Don't get me wrong, the battle high school idea is silly and overdone, but as long as the quest is supposed to be silly, I don't have much of a problem with it.
>>
>>965813
Just cause it's fun that doesn't mean it's above criticism. Jesus, are you guys that thin skinned?

>>965819
>supposed to be silly
Doesn't make it any less shit, and doesn't prevent other people from calling it shit.
>>
File: 1475555816092.jpg (129KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475555816092.jpg
129KB, 1200x1200px
>>965827
So what you're saying is that you're allowed to criticize something, but everyone has to agree with your criticism or they're thin-skinned? You must not have a lot of friends with that kind of attitude.
>>
File: what lit is like.png (189KB, 1512x504px) Image search: [Google]
what lit is like.png
189KB, 1512x504px
>>965827
>Jesus, are you guys that thin skinned?
Who said anything about being above criticism? My stance was against telling somebody to not do it and have fun doing it out of some desire to retain a non-existent quality standard, considering we're on a board about Indonesian shadow puppet theater and hurling smug anime girls is the height of argument.
>>
File: professional quester.jpg (40KB, 1324x134px) Image search: [Google]
professional quester.jpg
40KB, 1324x134px
>>965827
Are you by any chance related to pic related?
>>
http://qst.wikia.com/wiki/Anonkun_Quest_Masters

You know you want to contribute....
>>
>>965858
I know that I don't, actually.
>>
>>965842
>everyone has to agree with your criticism or they're thin-skinned?

Anon gives out his shitty quest idea, I called it shit. If you think it's a great idea, then fine. Call it a great idea, but just because you like something that doesn't make it good. Try to convince me that it's a great idea instead of just throwing around
>but its fun!!!!
Let it be a guilty pleasure, whatever that's fine we all have those. But don't cry when someone doesn't think it's good, especially when it's not.

>>965843
I never told him not to run, just gave my opinion on it. Using tropes and saying 'lol its fine we KNOW we have them' usually isn't funny and it sure as hell isn't new any more. Believe the opposite if you want, go ahead. I can't stop your shit tastes
>>
>>965879
>Using tropes and saying 'lol its fine we KNOW we have them' usually isn't funny and it sure as hell isn't new any more
I know. I roll my eyes whenever some fiction does this and goes on to do the cliche anyway. Better to embrace the tropes and have fun. Like Pacific Rim.
>>
>>965879
Wow, and you're calling us thin-skinned. I don't have to justify my tastes because I'm not insecure about that kind of thing. I said it once and I'll say it again, I think there's a better place for a delicate flower like yourself.

>>>/lit/

And for the record, I never said it was a good idea for a quest setting. I just thought your """"criticism"""" was shitty and poorly constructed. You come across as some wannabe intellectual bitch who thinks they're entitled to having people agree with them.
>>
If anyone should be mad at someone be mad at me for Wet cement levels of density in my writing. And it's basically fanfic too.
>>
>>965899
All I did was give my opinion. But if you want, we can just give asspats and stickers for everyone, would that make you happier?
>>
>>965726
>Battle school genre

I've never heard of this. What's it like?

>>965827
>Jesus are you guys that thin skinned?

I only email reviews to people that ask for them now because of the shitstorms posting them in the general caused.

So yes, /qst/ is extremely thin skinned.
>>
>>965920
You gave an opinion and I disagreed. If you can't live with that, then it's your problem.
>>
>>965923
You should go back to posting them publicly. We haven't had a 1000+ post general since.
>>
>>965926
As long as you don't end up hanging yourself next time someone calls something you like shit
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (154KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
154KB, 900x900px
>>965923
>/qst/ is extremely thin skinned
Or we're all abominably bored and our instinct to be confrontational leads us to argue non-stop
>>
>>965923
You should definitely go back to posting them publicly.
>>
>>965934
>Get butthurt when someone disagrees with you
C'mon anon, you can be better than this
>>
>>965936
>our instinct to be confrontational leads us to argue non-stop
It really does. I'm not nearly as confrontational IRL as I am on here, and I mostly do it for the sake of arguing.
>>
>>965923
>reviews cause shitstorms

Good. Opinions should be challenged. That's the good part of being anon, you can post your shitty opinion and even around here there's no consequences because even if you're afraid of backlash or god forbid lowering the quality of discussion (because you're dropping acid or some shit and hallucinated fruitful discussion on qst, on 4chan, give me some of that shit nigga) the next general thread comes around and everybody's forgotten.

I don't do reviews myself because I don't have time to read all the way through everything for a proper judgment.
>>
>>965858
>4chan quest board wiki
>Please fill out anonkun QMs
Why did someone even make a wiki if all they were going to do was post 2 QMs and quit?
>>
File: Fucking-Wiki-Mother-Fuckers.png (44KB, 305x529px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking-Wiki-Mother-Fuckers.png
44KB, 305x529px
>>965988
look at the roll
>>
>>965988
Intelligence is to QMs as water is to mars.
Even if they have it, it ain't very useful.
>>
>>965988
Because one anon was hoping people would fill it out (because no one person has an encyclopedic knowledge of every QM), but it turns out nobody wants to/everybody is too lazy to
>>
>>965997
My point is that they didn't even do anything.
Putting up a wiki from a template is like step 0.2.
They could have grabbed all the info/lists from 1d4chan. I know there's a pile of quest pages over there.
>>
>>965988
Honestly it should be quests posted first anyway. QM entries are mainly useful for tracking down other quests by an author you liked.

Probably needs a quest template page too. Something something quest info.
>>
File: 54453a555a23b.jpg (105KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
54453a555a23b.jpg
105KB, 800x792px
>>
i really wanted to run a Log Horizon quest but /qtg/ probably ignore it considering its more dialouge heavy except when raiding a dungeon where several input of commands are welcomed but maybe im just lazy or afraid that nobody will play my quest like any other anons who wants to run but also failed to do so
>>
>>966455
there was already a log horizon quest before. Look it up and think what you will.
>>
>>966455
>>966463
There were several, most of them popular.
It's a property people tend to like, so give it a shot.
>>
Where Wolves Fear To Tread is running right now! The final thread of the Märchenland Arc continues!

>>956993
>>956993
>>956993
>>
>>966455
It's Log Horizon, people should know what to expect.
>>
>>965842
Who needs friends when you know how to have fun the correct way? At that point, friends are obsolete.
>>
>>965923
I dunno if you're being ironic about not knowing the battle school genre, but since nobody else has as of yet answered, I'll shed some light on the subject.

Essentially, you have a school, usually the equivalent of high school, where everyone knows martial arts/magic/anime-flavor-power-of-the-day, and the school does either one of two things:
1. Operates like a semi-normal school where there are actual subjects like language, history, math, etc, alongside learning about how to use their powers.

2. Completely focuses on the powers as if nothing else matters, putting full focus on the ins and outs of the speshul magics.

Most of the time there's also slice of life stuff, mild romance, sometimes haremshit, team building, maybe a light mystery will be thrown in the mix. It's a catch-all in a way, and most of the time it falls flat or is just a power wank.
I like the concept, but I have yet to see an anime, aside from Soul Eater, that I think pulls it off well. You kind of have to go in expecting a mindless power wank.
>>
>>965923

>Get BTFO so hard you end up retreating and give your reviews in private because you're scared of big bad Trick

I'm sorry everybody, but if you're the one who turns tail and runs from the chaotic battleground that is the colliseum of arguing ideas you are in fact the thin-skinned coward.

I'm allowed to think you are a shit person who does shit reviews. if you can't handle my criticism you're a bitch, Cosmic.
>>
>>965996
Mars is a dead planet and /qst/ is a dead board, so it's kinda fitting.
>>
>>966859
I wouldn't say it's a dead board, just a very insular one. People tend to stick to whatever quests they follow and generally don't participate in any kind of community outside of that. Well, except for the few people who do try to have good discussions here in the general.
>>
>>966841
I forgot to mention, there are two Quests I've read that are made in this vein that I enjoy reading; the first is the now-dead Persona 2129 Quest, and the other is TT's current quest, Battle Academy Tournament Organization something something.
>>
>>966890
Both of which are generic as fuck anime trash.

Too each their own though.
>>
>>966874
Good point.

I am thankful for this general, despite the arguing and shitposting that goes on. It makes it seem like we have some semblance of a community.
>>
>>966906
I would like to ask, what sort of quests you like to see, or which one(s) you are reading, or even just what genres in general you enjoy.

No, I'm not baiting you just so I can say "it's shit," I am genuinely interested.
>>
>>966961
My ID is spazzing out too. Ah, the joys of phoneposting.

>>966929
Is also me.
>>
>>966841
I'm not being ironic, I legitimately don't know. I don't watch a lot of anime. I'm more of the fantasy lit kind of nerd.

So It's like a more violent Harry Potter? Am I getting that right?

Would X-men be "battle school"?

>>966874
There's not really a qst community. There are tiny micro-communities around the larger quests but its not like other boards where there's a "board culture".

It's why /qst/ is a mistake. We're not exactly a homogeneous group.

>>966859
>Mars
>Dead
No Anon. Barsoom is a dying world, get it right.
>>
>>966961
Something that can stand on it's own without having to rely on the lowest common denominator and anime tropes.

Stuff like Banished, Hellborn, Hive Queen, Broken Sky.

I don't mind the occasional fanfic either but you have to something special with it and make it yours instead of [Plop self insert into setting and see what happens]/
>>
>>966974
>lowest common denominator
What tropes count as lowest common denominator for you? No anime tropes, just the Western tropes I mean.
>>
>>966974
>>966981
Also, are there any anime-style quests that, in your opinion, 'can stand on their own'?
>>
>>966967
Actually, yeah. X-Men is a good example of a western equivalent to the genre; while not exactly alike, there are many similarities. I'm surprised I didn't think of that before.
>>
>>966974
I enjoyed Banished too. Very elaborate setting; not just with the present, but with its history and even the very composition of its existence. Hell, even as miserable as "Umdnus" was, it was still pretty cool, at the very least in a "what if" kind of way.

I don't expect all quests to have that level of world-building, but it would be nice if they had more to them. I'd be willing to run a quest with tons of backstory, but my main issue is (probably) not being able to get people hooked in the first place.
>>
>>967051
Soma should kill himself for not being able to finish it.
>>
>>967051
> I'd be willing to run a quest with tons of backstory, but my main issue is (probably) not being able to get people hooked in the first place.

I usually have a lot of world building and backstory in my quests. I think the key to making it work is to always keep the core of whatever story you're telling simple. Like in my Statesmen Quest the story right now is a real simple one. An idealistic kid wants to show up the cynical old bitch that says she can't lead a superhero team. It's a story that's been done thousands of times before, and the world building is formed organically around this story. Its in the small talk between characters, the places they hang out, and the things they do. Like when the MC meets a potential recruit for the team he doesn't talk about where superpowers came from as an exposition dump, he talks about them as a way of addressing his own issues (he's worried about hurting people with his powers).
>>
>>967110
So, it sounds like a piece of advice I read in a previous /qtg/ thread; they mentioned to only reveal world-related information as it is relevant.

As someone who used to write, I can say it's incredibly tempting to dump a load of information out all at once, but it puts readers off. Of course, this was just something I did for myself, so I didn't have much experience with the public reading my "works."
Ironically, this last paragraph has tons of irrelevant information, so case and point, eh?
>>
>>967110
I don't see that quest in the catalog, by the way. When do you run?
>>
>>967197
It's in archive now, the recent thread that is.

>>936272
>>
>>967197
I run a lottt of quests. I update whenever I can.

I'm going to be running more of Statesmen (this superhero quest) and Slasher Quest (slasher movie one-shots. Think Friday the 13th) this weekend.
>>
>>967249
Thanks, I'll check it out!
I do remember that one Slasher where the killer comes out of a stone relic or something. I thought it was a cool idea to have one group play the killer and another play the survivors; I never saw anything like it before.
>>
>>967331
Yeah, that was mine. I've been working to smooth out the "system rules". The installment after this Christmas Special is going to feature a lot of experimenting with the mechanics (and will take place in a Carnival)
>>
>>966989

Joker, but it does so by being extremely depressing.
>>
So out of curiosity

For those of you that keep docs of your updates and posts (presumably because you aren't a madman and write in a word processor) how long is your quest/s in MS Word or equivalent pages?

I've got about 160 pages but that's probably nothing. May as well see how many bibles we have here.
>>
>>967811
Copy pasting from notepad:
75,234 pages. There's probably some space errors.
>>
>>967811
Wait.

People save the /whole thing/?

Jesus, I've just got an emergency backup dock I write each post in and then empty before the next post.
>>
>>967811
1545 pages.

No spacing errors.
>>
>>967811
I don't archive written updates, but my quest folder is a little over 8 gigs worth of webms, pdfs and pictures I've drawn.
>>
Who would you consider the worst tripfag you've ever ran into in a quest? Not including Trick

For me either Brazilanon or Sleepyanon
>>
>>968248
Oh come on, Brazilanon may be annoying but at least he helps out in designing mechs. That puts him at least a level over the worst ones.
>>
>>968248
Tam Lin.

If you're reading this, you faggot, please kill yourself.
>>
>>968254
Anon he's incredibly annoying though. And he does more then enough shit (encouraging other people to tripfag, running every joke into the ground regardless how funny, making Roarke sound like a fag ever chance he gets, and trying to use other people's to get him attention) to make me wish he would stop posting
>>
Nazis In Fantasyland has been updated. It's a reboot of the original run on /tg/. You need to register to view the thread unfortunately. If you want to read the original, you can see the threads on suptg or another archive. It's being run by the same person btw.

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/nazis-in-fantasyland.4409/page-24#post-1038176

Wehrmacht expedition from 1939 gets sent into a fantasy world with the hopes of providing a means of letting Germany not only prosper, but potentially rule the world.
>>
>>968256
I want to eradicate the Tam Lin.
I want to haunt him through SB and SV and drive him off of the fucking face of the internet.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
Anyone here run multiple quests at once?
>>
>>968547
The One True QM who runs the werewolf nazi and dragon quests - he did it once iirc. Worked because of smallish updates.
>>
>>968289
that... actually sounds interesting.
>>
>>968289
Can't really understand why the thread isn't viewable without registration though...
>>
>>968554
Check it out. The first post or two is a repost from the original but it quickly veers off the rails, what with it being a different region/setting.

It's like GATE but not going to be a boring curbstomp. Different setting and we can only open a gate to transport troops/supplies once a month for a short period.
>>
I'm an old QM thinking of resurrecting their quest now that I have free time and other issues have been resolved. It was a pretty big one prior to the creation of /qst/, though I won't say which at the moment.

Is it worth using /qst/? It honestly looks ded as fuck, to the point where I'm not sure any of my old playerbase is even on here. I can't imagine running a thread on here is enjoyable enough to generate the motivation and tempo necessary to keep a quest going.

If not, where else is good? Obviously spacebattles is not an option and I'd rather avoid anonkun.
>>
>>968757

Nowhere else mate.

Your only real options are anonkun and /qst/.

If your quest isn't shit/wasn't shit you should get at least 4 or 5 players.
>>
>>968757
if you are Languid or Damp then yes, please come back
>>
>>968757
I'm following more old twitters than new quests and I don't think that's isolated. Even if you've only got as little as thirty followers you're probably set.
>>
>>968757
What quest?
>>
>>968757
If you have twitter, and you used to run a pretty big quest I don't think you'll have trouble attracting players.
>>
>>968547
I have several quests that I update sporadically. The most I've ever ran at a single time was 4.
>>
>>967849
75234 pages would mean you've written 33 200 000 words.

You'd have broken world records to the tune of 10x the current record.

Are you looking at line or word count?
>>
>>968769
Christ, on /tg/ a low number of players would be like thirty.

What would you guys say is the average number of posters the big threads here get at once? I just need that energy, I think, it's part of what keeps me motivated.
>>
>>968882
It's 14,716 pages after setting font to 12 and TNR and deleting any space/indentation bigger than two.
Didn't think to check word count. 6218518.
That's without the pastebins.

It's way less if I take out the prompts and roll results, probably roughly 27%.
This is what my life amounts to so far baka.
>>
>>968902
Some of the quests that started on /tg/ (MSPQ and Shinobi quest) still rack up 40-50 players
>>
>>968902
sorceress quest was really successful (dunno if the QM is still interested in running it or not) and i'm fairly sure there were about 12 or so people when i was on it. it was pretty fast-paced for /qst/
>>
>>968902
I think, if you've got the same playerbase as you did before, you'll get a similar level of reactivity.
Or I'm just biased but it seems old players from holdover quests socialize more.
>>
>>968902
>Christ, on /tg/ a low number of players would be like thirty.

Pretty sure you're looking through rose-tinted glassses there.

Thirty was maybe above average perhaps simply average.
>>
So I was on Anonkun looking for a quest I could read (because I'm too lazy to read archives and Anonkun's format is better I think) and I saw this one quest that said it was not smut, but had futa.

Why am I running my quest on Anonkun.
>>
File: stormtrooper.png (225KB, 405x484px) Image search: [Google]
stormtrooper.png
225KB, 405x484px
>>968915
>Anonkun's format is better I think
>Why am I running my quest on Anonkun.
>>
>>968902
A low number of players on tg was like 5, dude.
>>
>>968902
>Christ, on /tg/ a low number of players would be like thirty.
Nigger what?

Unless you are counting for lurkers that aren't posting which we can't really track I think you may be full of shit.
>>
>>968935
>>968930

Also you need to consider how many people would constantly samefag votes because it was so fucking easy.

Now, if you samefag votes you leave a trail of >1 post by this ID

and that just makes the whole effort useless so less samefags on /qst/ pronounces the disparate sense of player presence even further.
>>
>>968941
A better way of tracking than looking at the IPs is probably 'Average votes per prompt'.

Samefagging can still fuck with that but they won't samefag EVERY vote.
>>
>>968941
Final Destination voting tho, that was good. Restricted samefagging to people that have two devices.
>>
>>968941
>>968955
Or three, or four, etcetera.
>>
>>968915
/tg/ also had one.
>>
>>968915
>quest that said it was not smut, but had futa.

/qst/ also had a futa non-smut quest.

It was called Whirlpool.
>>
>>961979

Progress, at last. I've wanted to do something like this since forever.
>>
>>969165
Holy fucking shit. Kudos. It's amazing.
>>
>>969165
>When mechs upgrade they get bulkier and spikier

I never got why this is. The only time I liked this was when Mazinkaiser did it. Getter Robo G >>>>>Shin Getter. It still looks pretty neat,I like the horn between two shoulder spikes look.
>>
>>968965
Trick! Write more! Please!
>>
File: Shadowplayer.jpg (199KB, 616x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowplayer.jpg
199KB, 616x1140px
>>968965
Two.

The main character for Playing in the Shadows was intersexed. And without magical assistance unable to perform as a result.
>>
File: You Better Watch Out....jpg (50KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
You Better Watch Out....jpg
50KB, 349x500px
>>969319

Slasher Quest holiday special is up! Come share the spirit of Christmas!
>>
File: sad girl.jpg (10KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
sad girl.jpg
10KB, 251x231px
>we'll never find out if Crusty ever saw Deadpool
>>
>>969343

Its Christmas dude. Wait for like, the 26th
>>
>>969600
Don't pretend you have a life.
>>
>>969357
Uh... what?
>>
>>944474
/k/ autism is the worst
>>
>>969900
Close. /ak/ is the worst
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 960x640px
>>969900
>Implying /mu/ autism isn't measurably worse
>>
>>945269
You're just suing that because you don't want to win the Rev Spiker Award for Least Erotic Smut Quest
>>
>>969947
For sure. /mu/ autism is so bad they ruined spotify for two months... and more depending on what you listen to.
>>
>>968547
Wait at the same time or alternating days?

Because I've done several of the latter
>>
>>969213

It's mostly because there are more components. For instance, the 'binders' on the back are a combination jet-pack, drone hangar and shield generator.
>>
>>968757
pls be crusty.
>>
>>968757
You'll probably be able to get a sizeable portion of your playerbase back in spite of the flaws inherent to /qst/. Banished Quest, for example, was still regularly getting large player counts and going well past the bump limit for this board. If you just announce your resurrection on twitter people will be ready and waiting once you decide to start running again
>>
>>970135
That's Megas-levels of weaponry.

I think you're trying to do a Gouf thing with the face but it just looks kind of awkward to me. The long snout looks like you're playing as robo-Snoopy. Maybe it would look better if the head was a little larger?
>>
File: Sinanju_Hanger.jpg (392KB, 1920x2274px) Image search: [Google]
Sinanju_Hanger.jpg
392KB, 1920x2274px
>>970176
It's the Sinanju's face. Just looks weird because there are no details.
>>
>>970176

I can't draw. It's a silhouette image, the closest I could find.
>>
File: dew trail finale.png (16KB, 913x263px) Image search: [Google]
dew trail finale.png
16KB, 913x263px
>>969900
>>969914
>>969947
/o/tism is the _best
>>
File: 1ggwg.jpg (301KB, 1600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1ggwg.jpg
301KB, 1600x848px
It's nearly christmas. Should I run a late night Quest?
>>
>>970442
Anon, it's Christmas. Do you really want players that are so alone and famless that they quest on Christmas? All those jews that already finished celebrating?
>>
A reminder that we gonna need a new thread soon.
And it has to be a festive edition!
>>
Yo, I'm adding shit to the wiki. What quests should I add?
>>
>>971129
I'd say start with the original quests and work your way forward starting with Drew the lich. Probably should change the format a bit from the way 1d4chan writes so it would be more then just copying and pasting. https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Quest
>>
>>971129
Might wanna look into adding Maverick Hunter Quest
>>
>>970184
This looks a bit too noble to represent Joker.

>>970187
Yesterday you talked about problems you had with the thing in the Discord.
Your problem was only that the tables would shift around, right?

I think it should be possible to circumvent that issue by making an interactive PDF.
But learning how to do that might be too much to the last thread.
>>
File: ValenQuest.gif (739KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ValenQuest.gif
739KB, 500x281px
As a reminder, Valen Quest comes off hiatus with a thread on Christmas Eve!

It'll be a bit of a light atmosphere though, both because it's christmas and because I want to ease back into QMing after the hiatus.

Everyone be sure to bake cookies for the occasion!
>>
>>968965
Whirlpool QUEST, it's actually part of the title instead of just a designation.
>>
>>971278
i dreamt you did a TPK in carona after we failed a forgetting
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.