[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star wars, the clone wars planet quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: TCW_S1.png (207KB, 570x364px) Image search: [Google]
TCW_S1.png
207KB, 570x364px
Sorry for the shitty title, didn't know what else to write.

The galactic republic is in a crisis, and many star systems have started to leave the Republic in favor of the new Confederacy of Independent Systems that promise to fix the curruption and scandals the Republic faces.
You (the Anons) are going to be in charge of an outer rim planet, and you will be able to chose sides, stay neutral and much more. Take note that at the start it will take place a few weeks before the battle of Geonosis.

But first you need to choose a planet to "play" as:

>Nordatta
A small mining colony with a very low population. It's workers feel like the Republic doesn't care about them, however the best paying buyers are from Republic core systems.

>Vora'Kora
A planet known in the region for it's shipyards and orbital factories. It is also close to a major hyperlane network

>Algvag
A densly populated planet with large cities and factories for producing goods, a lot of them being parts for fighter ships and droids to the Trade Federation. The planet is however loyal to the Republic

>Attis
A tropical world known for its rainforests, beaches, and colorful wildlife. A single continent stretches unbroken around the planet's equator, separating the northern and southern oceans. This planet is home to many pirates and outlaws who works for the highest bidders, when they feel like it

>Danc Nova
A medium-sized gas giant with an atmosphere mostly composed of hydrogen. The planet is orbited by a swarm of derelict spaceships, including many decommissioned military vessels. A small space station watches over this orbital junkyard and sells salvaged parts at a fair price. The techno union has been a reliable costumer during the last few months.

The planet with the most votes wins, after a planet is chosen we'll begin.
>>
>>939517
>Vora'Kora

Space Battles ho!
>>
>>939538
Ok, one vote for Vora'Kora. Let's hope we get some more Anons in on this.
>>
>>939517
Question: Are these planets in the Northern Dependencies (Dantoonie's region), Western Reaches (Eriadu's region), or some else. These locations might help to determine which faction we support. I'd rather not get stuck in a sector that we have turn into a fortress world right off the bat.
>>
>>939567
*somewhere else. Please ignore the error
>>
>>939567
>>939568
Didn't really think about that. Do you have a map of the galaxy from the clone wars era? (I can just look one up, but it's smoother if someone already have it saved)
>>
>Attis
>>
>>939569
Here is a map I found though its info details the last days of the Clone Wars when the CIS was in full retreat. Currently looking for a map detailing the early half of the conflict.
>>
File: star-wars-galaxy-map.jpg (659KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-galaxy-map.jpg
659KB, 1500x1500px
>>939576
I found this map, dunno if it shows everything though
>>
File: Eve of Conflict.jpg (635KB, 2125x2925px)
Eve of Conflict.jpg
635KB, 2125x2925px
>>939587
I think I found a better map than the one I originally found. If not I apologize for any derail I might have caused.
>>
>>939599
Alright with this map I can redo the starting planets by adding thier location in the outer rim

>Nordatta
A small mining colony with a very low population. It's workers feel like the Republic doesn't care about them, however the best paying buyers are from Republic core systems. Lies near Utapau in the galactic south

>Vora'Kora
A planet known in the region for it's shipyards and orbital factories. It is also close to a major hyperlane network. It is located in between Dathomir and Yavin in the galactic north-east

>Algvag
A densly populated planet with large cities and factories for producing goods, a lot of them being parts for fighter ships and droids to the Trade Federation. The planet is however loyal to the Republic. This planet is a few lightyears away from Mon Calamari

>Attis
A tropical world known for its rainforests, beaches, and colorful wildlife. A single continent stretches unbroken around the planet's equator, separating the northern and southern oceans. This planet is home to many pirates and outlaws who works for the highest bidders, when they feel like it. Attis is located on the border to wild space in the galactic south-west

>Danc Nova
A medium-sized gas giant with an atmosphere mostly composed of hydrogen. The planet is orbited by a swarm of derelict spaceships, including many decommissioned military vessels. A small space station watches over this orbital junkyard and sells salvaged parts at a fair price. The techno union has been a reliable costumer during the last few months. The gas giant is located close to Lok and Socorro in the galactic south-east
>>
>>939611
My vote is still the same. There are a lot of planets I like in that part of the galaxy anyway
>>
>Vora'Kora
With the shipyards near both sides' boarders, we'll be exploit the wartime demand for capital ships. Additionally, we'll be able to twist either governments' arm to get a sizeable defense force.
>>
>>939611
>Attis
>>
Ok, so 2 votes for Attis and 2 votes for Vora'Kora
>>
>>939611
>>Attis
>>
OP still here?
>>
>>939813
Im still here. And it seems like Attis won. So I will be writing stuff up in a moment
>>
>>939819

Nice, hopefully others are too
>>
File: tropical-planet.jpg (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tropical-planet.jpg
422KB, 1920x1080px
Who cares if some systems leaves the Republic, as long as the outlaws on Attis can live freely without any rules everything is a'okay.

There is no real leader on Attis, but almost everyone looks up to a grand smuggler called Varon Jaxis a human that has risen up in the ranks of his crew.

And life couldn't be better money and plunder was flowing in and out, the booze was plenty and the women were fine, nothing could change that? Right?
>>
>>939840
The news of the Republic attack on Geonosis spread like wildfire across the galaxy. The reveal of the brand new Grand Army of the Republic suprised many, even the CIS. But their trillions of battledroids made them a tough opponent for the Republic.

But how does this affect Attis? With the fighting going on over the hyperlane networkds and several planets have made it harder to import and export smuggle goods. And over time it would drain the coffers that Varon Jaxis had accumilated over the years in order to bribe officals, pay his men, etc.

So now Varon needs to make a tough decision, should he;
>Keep quite to his men for now

>Or try and find some cargo ships that still manage to traverse the warzones between the CIS and the Republic?
>>
>>939851

>Or try and find some cargo ships that still manage to traverse the warzones between the CIS and the Republic?
>>
>>939854
Just one? Come on, where is everyone

;_;
>>
>>939851
>>
>>939851
>>Keep quite to his men for now
>>
>>939851
>>Or try and find some cargo ships that still manage to traverse the warzones between the CIS and the Republic?
We still have access to our smuggling routes, we can start ambushing frieghters if we have to turn pirate/privateer
>>
>>939851
> use what contracts you have left on the isolationist planets to make a gap in security and sell it to their enemies for cash and favor
When you play the game of star systems you win or you die
>>
>>940094
Based on our location in the SW portion of Wild Space, we are close to republic held space. Planning to sell back doors to the CIS?
>>
Hey guys, OP here, just telling that I need to sleep and will pick it up tomorrow
>>
>>940104
Sure, we are independent. And it'll be funny. Of course we wouldn't publish our involvement on the holonet, that would be silly.
>>
>>940104
Sounds cool to me

Whatever we can't sell off to the Separatists we can just keep to ourselves or try to load off on the Black Market
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.