[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MONSTER ENCOUNTER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: Smug Goblin.png (166KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Goblin.png
166KB, 600x600px
>a goblin/gretchin takes your man-purse.
>what do?
>>
Kick him in the balls
>>
>>934534
The goblin dodges your foot and shanks you in the ribs with a rusty knife. Proceeds to turn tail with purse in hand
>>
Suck his dick
>>
>>934584
The goblin takes great pleasure in this. After releasing a copious amount of slimy green substance in your mouth, he pulls out a rusty knife and shanks you in your ribs. He proceeds to turn tail with purse in hand.
>>
I use my contortionism skills to succ while kicking him in the balls.
>>
>>934646
Whilst sucking his dong, you proceed to follow in a kick but end up kicking yourself in the face after the goblin retracted his balls in self defense. You are sent flying backwards, the goblin runs up to your face and unleashes a load of goblin slime and blinds you. He then proceeds to stab you in the ribs with a rusty knife and turns tail with purse in hand.
>>
>>934520
I stab myself in the ribs
>>
>>934690
The goblin appears perplexed but he then comes to a realization. He stabs you in all your other ribs with a rusty knife and turns tail, purse in hand.
>>
>>934520
I shank him in the ribs with a rusty knife.
Trying to steal my shit I stole fair and square!
>>
What the fuck is a manpurse? Also I fucking shoot him
>>
>>934520
give him a hug from behind and tell him that you love him unconditionally, regardless of his past.
(kill him with kindness)
>>
I return with my anti rib-shanking armor and box his ears.
>>
>>934950
The goblin keels over but in one last burst of energy he strikes your ribs with a rusty knife. He lets out a wheeze while cluching your purse and dies. The winds of death carry him and your purse away.
>>
>>934520
Krump 'em gud
>>
>>934968
The goblin get's shot in the chest, as he falls over he throws his rusty knife into your ribs getting it stuck inbetween a set of ribs. He turns tail and crawls away with your manpurse
>>
>>935003
The goblin is in shock, he drops the purse and knife. And he smiles.

THEN HIS HEAD EXPLODES AS A GIANT DAEMON WITH A SWORD BURSTS OUT HERALDING "MY VASSAL IS WEAKENED, TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!" HE THRUSTS A GIANT SWORD INTO YOUR RIBS OBLITERATING YOU INTO A PUDDLE OF BLOOD.
>>
>>935186
clutch his body and cry that it didn't have to be this way. Pray for the gods to return his spirit so that you can start your relationship anew, as friends.
>>
>>935089
With his money he stile from your manpurse he purchased a nice helmet and armour pierching shank. He penetrates your armor and digs a hole into your ribcage. Your attempts to box his ears are blocked by his helmet. He nabs your new wallet and makes a bolt for it.
>>
>>935193
az uz abut ta 'it im on da hed a big foot komes down an' squashes ya'. da grot skreams "gork be praised!" an' stabs ya rib wit a pointy stikk.
>>
>>934520
I wildshape into an giant octopus (a creature without ribs) and tentacle rape him.
>>
>>935207
killing two innocent lives as invoked the ire of heaven. As our two souls float toward heaven, a beam of light shines down and our souls meld into one.
With the combined strength of goblin, human and angel, we form one mighty morphin celestial creature to smite the daemon and purify his soul.
>>
>>935246
The goblin struggles and appears in great distress as the tentacles crawl all over him and bind him down. He blushes and yells some japanese shit he reaches for the knife but to no avail. A tentacle slides up his butt and he lets out a yelp. Out of nowhere a goblin jumps out of the bushes, his six pack gleaming, and long elegant black anime hair flowing in the air. He gets out his sword, a gleaming silver. His sword says "SURRENDER YOURSELF NOW TENTACLE MONSTER". You let out a aggressive scream as you send a tentacle at the handsome goblin. He easily slices the tentacle in half, purple blood spewing out. You let out a pained scream, you toss the goblin aside as you go on full attack against the handsome sword goblin. But by the time you send the tentacles to strike, he's gone. Then you hear a faint whisper behind you, "pshhh nothin personal kid" and he proceeds to slice you into thousands of tiny sushi sized pieces, one in the shape of a rib, in which the original goblin shanks.
>>
>>934520
I transform him into a snail
>>
>>934520
>Do nothing since we have insufficient knowledge on what we are, what we possess(ed), what our talents are, and other very important tidbits of information. Besides, it sure beats doing something with no information and risk getting shanked.
>>
>>935276
The new being of perfection descends upon the mortal realm with the holy shank "Rustcalibur" and smites the demonlord. Afterwards all the heavens celebrate with pizza.
>>
>>935960
As he is transformed into a snail the knife and purse slip from his hands and to the ground and he attempts to slither away. You go to squish the snail and retrieve your purse but find yourself tripping on a rock and your rubs land right on his shank. You wake up seeing the purse gone and a long trail of slime away.
>>
>>936892
The goblin shanks you in the ribs with a rusty knife regardless.
>>
Set off the bomb I keep in my man purse
>>
>>934520
Ask him for the man-purse back.
>>
>>934520

Use my bend time skill.
Walk in front of him.
Send a Muda muda wave straight to his crotchal.
>>
>>937047
follow the trail to reclaim your purse.
>>
>>934520
jump out of the man-purse and stab him with my ribs.
>>
>>934520
Say the activation words for the explosion spell in my thief baiting satchel
>>
>>934520
>unsheaths dick
>teleports behind him
>shank him in the ribs with dick
>"pshhhhh no homo, kid."
>>
>>934520
>Active inner boy George powers
>Start stinging at goblin
"Do you realllllly want to huuuuurt me!?"
>Top lip trembles
>Guy liner threatening to smear
"Do you really wanna, make me cryyyy!?"
>Eyes water, on the verge of tears
>>
>>934520
spread my purse wide and let him at it's deepest reaches so he can claim it as his own.
>>
>>934520
give him a lap dance and shove your tongue down his throat.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.