[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last of Us RPG/civ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 3

Hey there, I made a thread yesterday that I didn't continue because I felt it had a lack of backing. I decided to refine the game and hopefully this may make it more interesting. I will begin the initial story once I see 2-4 people create a character and I will try to make character creation as smooth as possible and will explain rules along the way.

A lot of rolling will be in this as I am a big fan of DnD mechanics but for the most part they'll be used for accuracy and attack rolls and event rolls.

Character Creation: This is an example of what your character sheet will look like.

Name: Steven Roland

Level: 1

Role: Leader

Base stats: You have 32 points to spend anywhere. These stats will add bonuses to events based around said base stat. Skills and perks can add additional successes but more on that when we get there, this is an example

Strength: 3
Dexterity: 3
Perception: 5
Constitution/Endurance: 5 (also determines base health and the formula for that is dice+2d12+base Constitution)
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 10

Weapons, you can only carry one regular firearm and a sidearm: Tactical Shotgun, Shorty

http://thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons Pick from the Factions MP section and when you make your character, I will give stats to weapons and I shall be fair. Weapons that are LOCKED for right now are: All purchaseables, Variable Rifle and scoped weapons (except Hunting Rifle.) These will be unlocked later on as you progress.

Survival Skills: Up to three and you make up the one sentence description BUT be reasonable, these determine bonuses and abilities so think RPG solely for these (some can be used for base-building and management) Use this website to see names and get ideas http://thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Survival_Skills

Strategist: can initiate a pre-combat phase to call out positions
Marathon Runner: gains a +5 bonus to sprint towards and retreat actions or whatever applies to an event that requires running/sprinting.
Fortitude: enemy takes -3 from melee attacks and -1 from ranged attacks

Super Skill: Can be OP and made-up but can only be used TWICE per thread.
"Rallying Cry": Friendlies gain +5 to all rolls during event scene and enemies lose -3 to all rolls.

Bio: optional but adds flavor and personality to your character. Also doesn't have to be a paragraph.

>Charismatic
>Book-Smart
>Easily angered
>Requires glasses
etc.

Hopefully, people enjoy this idea and will come in to give it a shot! This is my first quest thread and I hope none of this seems unreasonable or ridiculous!
Give me some criticism if you disagree with all of this or later on when this takes off and you require clarification. Give it a shot, what have you got to lose? Even if you never played, enjoy a post-apocalyptic, biological story!
>>
I totally forgot to add a weapon example stats
Tactical Shotgun: dice+3d10+base perception when up close and dice+1d6+Perception when far so in option you would write dice+3d10+5.
Shorty: dice+2d8+5 when close, completely ineffective at long range.
>>
>>93305
Ugh...again forgot to explain a mechanic. That is the accuracy roll. The DAMAGE will be determined once accuracy is rolled because it will be dice+1d20+your accuracy roll. Failures are determined by situation as well as successes (more dynamic that way.) Critical hits will occur when you roll maximum number on dice rolls and will also apply to events.
>>
Rolled 5, 8 + 4 = 17 (2d12 + 4)

Stan McLean

Role strategist

Lvl 1

Str 4
Dex 4
Prcp 7
End 4
Int6
Cha 7

9mm pistol

Skills:
First aid
Craft
Sharpshooter

Bio likes to have a backup plan for the backup plan, would rather put himself at risk than others
>>
>>93349
Is this close to what you were looking for?
>>
>>93349
Also didn't know what else you wanted to give us as far as equipment goes, like ammo and tools
>>
>>93360
Write in a basic description for each skill and create a super skill. You can also choose one large firearm. When writing in the skill you can use up to a +6 roll bonus.

Supplies can be made up to fit role but as of level 1 you can only hold up to 2 med-packs and 3 of whatever of your choosing be it an explosive, toolkit, money, food etc.
>>
>>93360
Also, I saw you roll, was that just a practice roll?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160508-101104_1.jpg (184KB, 1038x961px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160508-101104_1.jpg
184KB, 1038x961px
>>93380
No that was HP
>>
>>93459
Got it, that looks good!
9mm: 3d6+Per up close per shot and 2d4+Per per-shot up close when far<--accuracy
Assault Rifle: Always Full Automatic, 3d10+Per+(2 for bonus skill) up close for accuracy and 2d8+Per+2 when far (until you find and install scope.)
>>
>>93480
Cool beans since it seams I have time to type up a back story I shall

Stan was a member of the IRA resistance when he was younger he saw plenty of combat in his time. But as the war grew less in there favor he realised being in Ireland when it ended would not be good hot him and his neck so packed his things grabbed his widowed mother and they hoped on a boat to the US. Times were not easy when he immigrated, work good work was hard to come by until he was offered a job in construction, he took the job and worked as a stone worker building brick houses and corporate buildings. His mother died happy knowing her son was a good man, but had always wanted to see him marry. He eventually settled down with a woman and had 5 children, he thought them all the basics of survival and shooting as they grew up which is why he still believes there out there alive somewhere. Stan is 50 years old and his kids are of ages 16-22. His wife died at child birth to there last son Jacob. He got separated from his last 2 children when things started getting chaotic, they got lost in the crowds and he hasn't seen them since, he found a message from them a few months ago spray painted on an abandoned building saying that they were heading to find there older siblings at college and that they are safe.
>>
>>93554
Good stuff, I shall incorporate it into this reality. I am just waiting for ONE more person!
>>
>>93559
Yeah more people would be nice
>>
Rolled 5, 8 + 6 = 19 (2d12 + 6)

>>93140
Name: Rick Anderson

Role: Medic

Lvl 1

Strength:1
Dexterity:7
Perception:5
Constitution/Endurance:6
Intelligence:7
Charisma:6

Weapons: Switchblade,9mm Pistol , hunting sniper

Survival Skills:
>Reviver (Revive fallen allies)
>First-Aid Training (Faster healing)
>Sharpshooter (Scope sway is reduced)

Super perk:
>God's mercy: Instant heal of you and friendlies
If the perk is OP then only half heal.

Bio: Rick Anderson was a doctor for twenty years and a huntsman in his free. When signs of the Cordycep Fungus started to show, Rick quickly gathered his family (wife and twin boys) and sent them off to his mother's place in the mountains. After that, he volunteered for the medical corp since he wanted to put his skills to good use. It only lasted a week when the Fungus overtook the place. He's currently wandering Boston for people, supplies, and a way to contact his family.
>>
Nope, that's great!
Switchblade: 2d6+Str on raiders, 2d4+Str on infected, 1d4+Str on clickers but much higher chance of critical.
9mm is same stats as Stan
Hunting Rifle: 3d12+Per when far, 2d8 when close as it is a strictly long-distance weapon and will do reduced damage.

Now, just give me time to write the story out and make up some events!
>>
The year is 2036, 23 years since the outbreak that devastated the whole world. The Cordycep fungus, a pathogen so deadly and so evolved, it wiped out 80% of the world population. Spread airborne and once infected the process starts almost immediately.
Hour 1: you feel chills
Hour 2: a fever develops and numbness is felt in zone where first infected
Hour 3: Sluggishness and confusion
Hour 4: Blood starts to drip from every orifice, your whole body burns with fever.
Hour 6: foam from the mouth and utter loss of complex thinking
Hour 7: Total memory loss and thought processes are gone, one thought creeps in your mind...Spread...spread...spread
Hour 8: You are now counted amongst the infected. A terrible, gruesome existence of pain and agony until, all feeling is gone, you're face twisted and misshapen, fungi grows from your body as your face is now a husk of what it once was. Spread open like a bird's wings, you no longer see by conventional means but by a series of long and short clicks, a terrifying and horrid sound, especially knowing that these poor souls are not only alive, but have no control over their actions.

Boston, Fall 2036

Leaves crunch under your boots as you're walking down Commonwealth Ave. Great towering houses, reminiscent of French Renaissance and Art Nouveau jut out into the sky like great castles. You see Boston University up ahead, your destination as the market stalls are just opening for business at this hour. You notice the chill in the air as your breath frosts in the wind, you both are casually talking to each other, wondering what you feel like you should get today, considering it's your guys' shift tonight. You finally make it to the market after navigating your way through the winding streets and alleyways of Boston and smell the familiar smells of cooking rat and dog, cleaning and polishing oil and strangely enough, a particular smell that is unmistakable, coffee (oh, how you both miss it so...) The vendors are shouting above each other, hoping that what they scavenged all week can be sold for ration cards. Far to the back, in the gymnasium is the fighter's pit. Brawler's compete for ration cards in the arena. Guards and citizens alike bet on these men and women with whatever they can bet that is of value. The law in Boston is the remnants of the US military and the police-force in a sort of quasi-autocracy/police state where order and justice is determined by the general stationed in Boston, General Rodson.

As you make your way through the make-shift Bazaar, you two are both sort-of arguing as to what you should get for tonight's shift, all are needed but one is needed more, spend your cards wisely, you only have 30 of them between you two.

>food and purified water 15 cards
>bullets 2 cards per round
>general survival supplies (rope, zip-ties, hand-tape etc.) 10 cards
>med supplies (gauze, stitching equipment, band-aids etc) 15 cards.

Choose two
>>
Also, RPG dialogue IS encouraged but I am totally fine with just making a choice and I'll do the dialogue. All I ask is if you make JUST a choice, put above it, an emotion. Silly, I know but it adds flavor to the story and I don't want flat characters.
>>
>>94150
>med supplies (gauze, stitching equipment, band-aids etc) 15 cards.
>general survival supplies (rope, zip-ties, hand-tape etc.) 10 cards
>2 bullet rounds
>>
>>94245
In a cool and calm manner.
>>
"Honestly, we just need survival shit." Rick says.
"Yeah, you're right, we have enough food and water for the night." concedes Stan.
You make your way through the bazaar picking up ropes, medkits, supplies and managed to buy 2 9mm rounds. You both have a full clip
9mm carries 8 bullets per clip, Hunting Rifle carries 4 to a clip. Assault has 15 shots.

You feel a little weighed down from the extra supplies but it's nothing you can't manage. The light of day is now touching the sky meaning it must be at least 12:00 PM. It's gonna take you a few hours to get back to your apartment room to prepare before you head out. Making your way back, you take a right onto Washington St. and pass by a CVS pharmacy, looted years ago, you ponder to yourself how much you're thankful that you don't have a chronic illness or disease, the first people to "die" were those with asthma, diabetes, arthritis and the like. Making your way up Market St, You pass by several old stores and shops and it in turn makes you feel a little hollow inside, in all these years, you've never truly felt the bitterness of civilization being crushed by nature. As Market St. comes to an end, you see yourself at a cross-roads, left is the highway entrance, MUCH more quick to get back and will practically half the time it takes to get home but is riddled with raiders who won't hesitate to shoot you on sight. To the right is the normal path, regularly patrolled by volunteer citizens and officers but is the slow way around and may make you late considering that you spent two hours getting here.

>Left
>Right
>>
>>94355
>Left
Nothing gain from not adventuring.
Hope I can do this.
>>
>>94355
I agree I don't want to spend all day walking I wanna get home and maybe eat, but walk with guns drawn we don't want to be picked off by ads holes who want our shit
>>
Rolled 5 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>94394
I'll be playing Stan for now.

"Hey man, it's in the middle of the day, I honestly doubt the Hunters will be out and about, they usually come out at night anyway." Rick says. "I don't know man...you've heard the stories, they're pretty crazy." Stan says nervously. You slap him on the back "Nothing is gained without risking a limb." reply slyly. Sighing deeply "Alright man, but I swear to god any shit goes down and you're getting a fist in the face."

Old rusted cars line every lane in every sort of direction imaginable, frames colored like the leaves, scattered among the ruins. Most of the cars have been picked clean by now but a few still have some stuff if anything, a can of dog food unopened.

Both make a Spot or Investigate roll (1d20+Per)
>>
>>94394
So Rick I found an old deck of cards the other day it's back the apartment, you down to play some poker tonight?
>>
Rolled 3 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>94499
>>
Rolled 17 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>94521
Of course. I'm a bit rusty so bear with me.
>>94499
>>
Rolled 18 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>94529
"If we have the time. I'm really nervous right now as it is. Also, I would prefer if you cut the fockin' chatter right now. We're in the open."<--Irish accent, he's Irish.

You clearly see sweat on his face so you feel it's best to keep it low right now. Looking through windows you both see the usual: the occasional skeleton, suitcases upturned, piles of old, rotted clothing, flies and other treasures that are useless in today's age. All of a sudden as you're both searching the cars, you hear something scrape ahead of you, you can't quite make out what it is but you could have sworn you saw something out of the corner of your eye...

Another Spot check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKStpvGGDM
>>
>>94554
It's all right now we just gota find something to gamble with since we're out of ration cards
>>
>>94565
Sweet, we got Stan back! Sorry, I NPC'd you for a bit. You got a nice Spot check you can keep.
>>
Rolled 8 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>94556
*whisper* "did you hear that?"
Aims gun towards sound direction
>>
>>94570
Yeah sorry I was in a meeting
>>
Rolled 9 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>94585
*Quitely* What do you hear?
>>
>>94601
*whisper* I don't know but I didn't like it
>>
>>94615
Should we avoid it or check it out?
>>
>>94601
>>94585
Both of you aim your guns towards the scraping sound, it sounds as if someone is dragging their foot along the pavement and then...the unmistakable, incoherent babbling of a Stage 1 Infected, it looks like the Hunters that were here have become the hunted themselves as they couldn't hold off against the hordes of infected that inhabit the surrounding buildings and alleys. You see only one so far so it looks like it'll be an easy fight.

Roll for turn order: dice+1d20+Dex
>>
Rolled 14 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>94636
>>
Rolled 13 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>94636
Pull out knife from hip
>>
Rolled 8 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

Rolling for Stage 1
Description: Freshly infected, maybe at maximum a week old. Frothing from the mouth and an infected wound, these Infected roam the streets of the world looking to spread their foul plague. Colored in the many hues of death (blue, green, grey) their eyes bloodshot, they show no distinguishable disfigurements other than being Infected and the obvious fever signs. Seeing as they are still very much alive, they don't hobble or walk unless due to a broken limb, they can easily run at top potential speed of a human as they don't easily tire but are nonetheless predictable. Easy to kill in groups of 1-5.
>>
Rick goes first

You can choose to just try to kill him by finding a piece of wood and hitting him as hard as you can that would be: dice+1d8+Str per hit. Or choose to shoot with a weapon and use the stats as noted for your guns.
>>
>>94682
Try to kill it with a Knife if you can safely, we don't want to make to much noise
>>
Rolled 5, 6 + 1 = 12 (2d6 + 1)

>>94705
I'll try with the knife.
>>
>>94727
I don't believe he has a knife.
>>
>>94750
I have a switchblade I think.
>>
>>94748
I think you have to roll a d20 first to see if you hit or miss or crit
>>
>>94750
My bad, you do! Sorry, got lost real quickly. Yes you do, make an accuracy roll.
>>
>>94750
We both do he has a switch blade I just have a Bowie knife, never got dice foe it, probably because I didn't put it in the weapons part of the sheet but the equipment
>>
>>94779
WAIT!! Wow, sorry, I got lost real quickly. That's the accuracy roll. You NOW make a damage roll which is dice+1d20+accuracy.

You make a successful albeit sloppy knife attack against him. You run towards him and lean into the Infected and jab the knife deeply and hit his shoulder. Roll for damage.

(messing up my own shit lol)
>>
Rolled 4, 3 + 1 = 8 (2d4 + 1)

>>94795
This dice, right?
>>
>>94823
That would be an accuracy roll. Seeing as it's the switchblade, the accuracy requirement is lower but the damage is lower. The same flavor text applies. Now roll dice+1d20+8.
>>
>>94795
Wait is attack a d20 and damage is dice plus mod like 1d20+str and then 2d4+str?
>>
>>94852
I feel like that should be switched... typically d20 is for weather of not you hit and d6 is damage
>>
>>94855
Accuracy would be dice+your weapon stats which for the switchblade would be 2d4+Str and then if that succeeds dice+1d20+the accuracy you just rolled.
>>
Rolled 1 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

>>94852
>>
>>94870
This is true, I am still fairly new to this whole thing so it will take refinement. I will be planning on doing Fallout ones, LOTR, A Song of Ice and Fire, this is sort of like, my trial run but still putting heart and soul into it.

Alright THIS IS IMPORTANT TO READ!!!
Accuracy: dice+1d20+corresponding trait (Str, Per, Dex)
Damage: dice+weapon stats
>>
>>94870
That's allot of damage, like that on average would be like 16 damage for 2d6 and a str of 3, also if a d20 is damage than that means all the weapons have the same damage and just different accuracy? Am I ass backwards confused
>>
>>94893
Yikes. First bad roll.
>>
>>94898
I will keep it the old way for just this event and then we will revert to the new system.
>>
>>94898
OK that looks normal I'm sorry I just got confused
>>
>>94911
What dice souls I use for the Bowie knife?
>>
>>94902
You score a fairly nice jab into him. He falls but brings you down with him and he is still flailing wildly at you trying to get to your skin.

Stan, you're up! Rick, is on the ground but has injured the Infected.

Accuracy for Bowie in old system (dice+3d4+Str)
>>
Rolled 4, 1, 3 + 4 = 12 (3d4 + 4)

>>94954
>>
>>94968
I gotcha I gotcha
>>
Rolled 9 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>94973
Forgot to uncaps dice
>>
>>94968
You run up to the Infected and jam your Bowie right in its head.

The infected falls limp to the ground, the last of its life drained in one last bubbling shriek. "Shit man, that was too close." Rick says, visibly shaken from brushing death that close.

Seeing as he is a dead raider regardless of infection, he may have a few bullets on him or other stuff.

This is the part where you guys can RPG it out for a bit while making these choices.

>Search Infected
>Continue on slowly
>Rush out of here
>Other
>>
>>95036
>search body
I wonder what kind of shit this guy had before he went all mushroom head on us
>>
>>95036
>Search Infected
Never leave anything behind you can use but make sure there's no other Infected around.
>>
Rolled 19 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>95061
I'll keep watch while you go through his pockets
>>
>>95061
You both notice that the light has grown a little dimmer. You look up and clearly see signs of sunset, you were supposed to be in town by now.

>>95079
As Rick is searching the body, you see off in the distance a group of Infected running in a westward direction headed towards the bazaar. The sight of it sends chills down your spine. *Boom* A trap is lit off in the distance as a grenade trip-wire goes off, you hope the small market is okay but you can assume it's well protected.

Rick, you find a couple of 7.62mm bullets and an entire box of 9mm (14 left in the box), you also find a can of beans and bacon. You can choose to divvy it up or keep for yourself and store later.
>>
>>95126
Time to get the hell out of there. Night is not a good time to be trapped.
>>
>>95137
Agreed let's pick up the pace
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

Up ahead is the exit towards your quarantine zone. You cut through and make your way to Beaver Brook North Reservation aka Quarantine Zone: Boston 6 aka Home. The sun has already set over the small stores and church steeples but has not fully set, you still feel this sense of urgency when out of the blue, almost out of nowhere...you hear the familiar sounds of something much worse than just one Infected...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzDMlxV7Y9k

Rolling for event
>>
Rolled 13 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>95179
Pull out assault rifle and ready looking for where it's coming from
>>
Rolled 8 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>95179
Any way to warn everyone at once?
>>
>>95235
We could shoot but that might not help a whole lot
>>
File: Fireflies-TLOU-MP.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fireflies-TLOU-MP.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>95179
The sound of gunfire pierces your ears as the dying screams of Clickers can be heard echoing all around you. You both can't make any sense of the chaos but manage to see a few Clickers and Infected in an alleyway to your right, but you also see men and women wearing the distinct yellow and gas masks of the Fireflies, a rebellious group against martial law. Their doctrine involves the return of the three branches of government to restore order and help eliminate the scourge of the Infected. Brave but still human, these men and women fight the Hunters, Soldiers and Infected alike believing that they are the saviors of America. Now, scattered among the major cities of America and disorganized after major raids against them, they still hold strong to their beliefs even if they lack supplies. It looks as if they are holding their own

Do you:
<still help anyway
<make a break for the gate before curfew is initiated
<attack Fireflies
<other
>>
What do you want to do, Stan? Though I don't support a military despot, now's not the time for war.I'll pick the gate option but I'm open for the other choices.
>>
>>95273
I say we help, there still human beings and those things don't need more reinforcement from there dead bodies
>>
>>95273
>still help anyway
Help it is then.
>>
>>95273
Gonna go outside for a smoke after this.

Roll to see who goes first, then if you want make your accuracy rolls and attack rolls. When you do so, I will create the text. New rules apply to new fight.
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>95348
Using hunting rifle for support
>>
You score a near perfect shot into one of the clickers. Roll for damage now. Also, because of your perk, you now gain +2 to accuracy rolls on scoped weapons.
>>
Rolled 6, 7, 3 + 7 = 23 (3d12 + 7)

>>95410
Here it goes.
>>
Rolled 5 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>
Rolled 4, 6, 9 + 2 = 21 (3d10 + 2)

>>95437
If I managed to hit
>>
>>95417
You take down a Clicker with relative ease but there are still 3 left. The Fireflies see you and flag you down and point towards a vantage point that you can make your way to.

Stan: You take a shot but miss and the clicker you aimed for is now bolting towards your direction.
>>
I've gotta drive home will be back on in an hour sorry
>>
>>95473
It's cool dude! Probably gonna cut it short after this. Will save both your stats.
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>95473
I'll try to cover you if it's allowed.
>>
>>95497
Make a dexterity roll (1d20+dex)
>>
Rolled 10 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>95503
>>
Rolled 17 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>95519
You successfully make your way to higher ground and now gain an additional +2 to accuracy so now its +4 for this scene. You may take a shot now. Rolling accuracy for Clicker attacking Stan.
>>
>>95519
traffic not as bad as I thought might be able to post your phone using fancy new-fangled voice technology
>>
Rolled 5 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>95534
Yes.
>>95539
I'll still help you. Might slow it down or something.
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 2, 5 = 12 (4d6)

>>95534
The clicker steamrolls into Stan and knocks him down, he takes a frenzied punch from the Clicker. Damage
>>
Rolled 7 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

Aiming for head
>>
>>95556
currently at 5 HP, fun times
>>
>>95556
The Clicker's fist slams into Stan and practically breaks his nose. Stan is feeling burning pain and is a little disoriented, Stan and Rick both miss their shot and are feeling overwhelmed when a woman in a gas mask puts a machete right through its face. "Get up off your ass and on your feet! We gotta move!" Rick jumps from his point to help Stan whose disoriented and in pain from the powerful blow. Alley after winding alley you are led through a series of backdoor garages and stairs until finally you come upon an apartment that is the stop for this patrol. You help Stan on to the couch as he is now a little dizzy from the blood loss. "What the FUCK were you doing coming from that direction?! Do you ENJOY getting killed by raiders or beaten to a pulp by Clickers?" It doesn't matter, what I do know is that I have a bleeding son-of-a-bitch on my couch and his pal Shoots McGavin!" Clearly agitated from having to drag along two unwanted people, she may be persuaded to calm down.

Rick, do a Charisma roll.
>>
Rolled 3 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>95612
Calm down, Miss. We're just people helping...though now we need help.
>>
Rolled 2 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>95612
I'm gonna use one of my reroll skills to try to hit it
>>
>>95631
What's the success point? Though I fear it isn't this low. ;_;
>>
Rolled 12 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>95636
Didn't read that it was dead never mind
>>
>>95631
"Calm down he says" the lady chuckles. "You do realize that now we have to take care of your friend here using supplies we're running short of, food we're low on and water that's almost tapped?! god DAMN it!!! ROSS, watch over them, I'm stepping out for a smoke." She storms out of the building while a big, brute of a man with a bald head and goatee takes a seat and tells you "there's some beans over there, rat meat on the fire if you'd like more. Water is in a jug by the beans. Help yourself, and don't worry about her. Things have been way too tense since the last raid against out in Worcester. Lost too many people to the clickers and the rest to soldiers. Us six are all that's left of this patrol, not counting the others around Boston. Our job is Far-reaching Reconnaissance, making our way far out of Boston to find supplies not yet stolen. So far, this is becoming a nightmare."
>>
Rolled 2 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>95687
I'll check on Stan if he has more injuries. Should I mention that I'm a doctor to them or no?
>>
>>95755
That's up to you man but since you're probably better at this wanna patch me up, there's a medical pack in my bag
>>
>>95755
Totally up to you. This is an RPG so say what you will. I'll just call out rolls for when it's necessary.

You however, failed to fix Stan's nose but the bleeding stopped on its own. For now, he'll just have to live with a busted nose for a day.
>>
>>95770
>>95778
At least the bleeding stopped. I'll try to patch it up better when we're home. Maybe I shouldn't. They might try to recruit me.
>>
Rolled 19 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>95799
I don't know they don't seem to happy with us, and they did save us. I grab the pack and attempt to heal myself up trying to remember the old battlefield methods
>>
>>95799
"...I noticed the med-pack in your friend's backpack. We....we could really use your help. Our friend has a bad infection from cutting himself on a piece of wood...you wouldn't happen to have any...I don't know anti-septic? I totally understand if you can't spare the supplies...just thought I'd ask."

>Help and lose a medpack?
>Refuse
>>
>>95830
Looks like I still remember a thing or 2
>>
As a doctor, I took an oath to always heal anyone that needs help but on the other hand, we need that aid. What should we do, Stan?
>>
>>95837
Why not, (I give the guy my last medpack)
I ask the guy where we are and if what's her name has a spare cigarette
>>
>>95837
How much HP do I recover from this >>95830
>>
>>95837
>Help and lose a medpack
Might as well. They did help us.
>>
>>95900
From the condition you're in, you'll be feeling a fair amount of pain for about 24 hours until he can properly fix your nose with his Medic's Kit at home. For now, you gain 4 life back.

"We're about a couple miles away from Boston 6, near Belmont High School. We hide close by because the patrols don't look for us in dangerous zones like this. Can't say I blame them for being scarce about their patrols, seems like more of the Infected are popping up all over the place. CARLY, our friend here wants a cigarette!!" He cries out. "HE CAN COME GET IT HIMSELF IF HE SO NEEDS IT!!" she yells back, still clearly agitated. "Well, you heard boss-lady, she isn't a maid so I guess you gotta get up yourself."
>>
>>95935
I wouldn't suggest smoking since you know your nose is broken but it's up to you.
>>
>>95935
I stand up and go talk to the woman about there faction and I understand her position telling her about my time fighting in the IRA
>>
>>95991
Ric I want a smoke because my nose is broken
>>
>>96006
"Wasn't that like....40 years ago?! Damn man...you've been around long!" She hands you a smoke, a little calmer now. "Well, seeing as I know nothing 'bout you. How about you give me a name?"
>>
>>96022
Yes mam, the names Stan; and yours? The guy inside just calls you boss lady
>>
>>96092
"Carly, Carly Simonson." She shakes your hand gruffly and lights another smoke. "So, Stan, I gotta ask dude, what the FUCK were you doing on this side of Boston 6? Don't you know this place is riddled with all sorts of vermin infected or otherwise?"
>>
While you're flirting with your girlfriend, I'm going see what the other guys are doing.
>>
>>96109
Well we didn't want to spend all day on our feet and the highway was supposed to be faster, we ran into some trouble on the road but we were fine until those clickers showed up, thanks for saving my bacon back there by the way
>>
>>96113
Rick I'm old enough to be this girl's father
>>
>>96158
That didn't stop my dad from meeting mom.
I'm just teasing you.
>>
what time of day is it currently?
>>
>>96201
Last time we checked, it was dusk, right?
>>
This'll be the last event from me until tomorrow.

As you two are talking about the IRA and the Fireflies and how they share a lot of similarities. Meanwhile, the big dude by the name of Jack sits down and pulls out a bottle of...Jack. He takes a huge quaff and holds it out to you. "Well, I'm just glad we got a hold of you before them nasties did. Fucking hate them, but I hate the Raiders more, at least these 'shroomheads are predictable most of the time."

As you guys kick back, with the sun firmly set for the day, you all decide to hunker down and eat a can of bacon and beans when you hear a loud SLAM coming from three stories down and muffled commands. "Shit, it's Soldiers. If we're gonna make it out alive or not captured we gotta bolt, NOW!!!" As soon as you all pack your shit up a BANG comes through your door and men in SWAT helmets and gear start shouting at you to get on the ground...

WILL THE TEAM SURVIVE CERTAIN PERIL?!! WILL THEY BE CAPTURED BY THE ARMY POLICE?!!! WILL OUR HEROES MAKE IT BACK TO THE CITY IN SAFETY?!!! TUNE IN TOMORROW TO FIND OUT!!!

This concludes today's session. I really appreciate you two helping me get this launched! Hopefully I will have time in the next few days to continue this! If not tomorrow or Tuesday then definitely Wednesday for sure. I will save your stats as well. Thank you guys, again I appreciate it!
>>
>>96235
Thank you for running. I had fun.
>>
P.S You leveled up today. Next session around, allocate 6 points to any stat of your choosing. Once we hit level 5, specialties come into play.
e.g Investigation, Lore, Athletics, Driving etc.
>>
>>96235
yeah this has been great, i dont think ill be on tomorrow but i will tuesday and wednesday
>>
>>96271
Tuesday is fine by me if you have time.
>>
>>96280
I'll be around Wednesday for sure!
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.