[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW1 Trench Warfare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 104x187px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 104x187px
Alright, let's make one of Bismarck's finest.

Gimme a German name, age, and a bit of a backstory to start, and then we'll drop this man into the Great War.
>>
Dieter Wolfram, 19
Son of a craftsman of some reknown. Spent some time on his family's small estate growing up and learned a bit about hunting and tranking. Enlisted the year before the war. Showed talent with marksmanship and may be considered for marksman training.
>>
>>929357
*tracking
curse my misspelling
>>
>>929342
Adrian Kranz, 34
Born in Berlin but has lived in the countryside most of his life. Skilled carpenter with 4 kids. Deeply religious, would have joined the priesthood had he not met his wife. Enlisted because his brother-in-law did and he wants to keep an eye on him
>>
>>929357
I like this guy, but I wanted to make >>929437 in case Dieter dies really quickly
>>
Elliot Giles, 23

American by birth, grew up an orphan. Fell in with a bad crowd. fled to Germany to escape the feds after he was framed for a heist. Fell in love with the girl who taught him the language and enlisted pre-war because he wanted to prove to his newlywed wife that he was done living on the wrong side of the law.
>>
>>929357
This works. As a marksman our odds of survival will go up a bit due to hanging back.
>>
>>929357
This one
>>
File: WW1-GERMAN.jpg (1MB, 1533x2749px) Image search: [Google]
WW1-GERMAN.jpg
1MB, 1533x2749px
>>929357
Yep. Supporting this one. Also, here's a picture for a man and not ants. And also, start the damn quest OP
>>
>>929979
This. I've been waiting for two hours, OP.
>>
bumping for the glory of the Fatherland
>>
>>929357
Also backing this, BUMB FUR ZE FAZZERLAND!!
>>
>>929342
DAMN IT OP COME ON, ONE OPTION HAS CLEARLY WON, LET'S GO GAS PEOPLE
>>
Sorry, I'm back. Is....anyone still here? Should I start the quest?
>>
You march into the camp, smiling wide. You are content that your decision to enlist was an act of God-otherwise, the war would not have started so soon.

Swelling with pride, you reach into your pocket and pull out a locket. Inside is-

>A picture of a sweetheart back home (description optional)
>Of your parents
>Your infant daughter
>Your home
>>
>>931944
>>Your infant daughter
>>
>>931944
>Your infant daughter
>Wife on the other side
>>
>>931944
>Your infant daughter
>>
Inside your locket IS your infant daughter.

A disgusting pile of baby flesh spews out when you open it.
But srsly OP use a name so we can tell its you posting and if you don't know how to tripfag put # after your name and a "password" after it
>>
Oh thank God you started the quest
>>
You look inside the locket. Your heart swells as you see your daughter, barely grown. The result of an ill-advised romp with on of the maidens from a nearby down, she came as a surprise to you, but one you and your family grew to love nonetheless.

>"Wolfram!"

You hear the call and head towards it. A large, burly man with a white moustache.

>Salute
>Shake his hand
>Grin like a moron
>>
File: german machine gun nest-009.jpg (162KB, 1357x900px) Image search: [Google]
german machine gun nest-009.jpg
162KB, 1357x900px
>>936476
>Shake his hand

"Abelard! It's good to see you, father mentioned you had gone to war.... But I didn't expect to see you here"

"I've got fight in me yet my boy,as many winters as you've been alive HAH!"
>>
>>936554
I'll back this
Ded quest?
>>
>>936476
>Grin like a moron
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.