[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone want to play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 1

File: pineapple man.jpg (284KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
pineapple man.jpg
284KB, 1360x768px
Gather around, brave adventurers. If you wish, you may partake of my game. You may make a character, and team up with other anons to adventure forth. If anyone is interested, I will give you the character options. There are 77 available races, and 30 different classes.
>>
Oh yeah, and I'm not going to reveal too much of the story, but I can tell you that there are a few boss fights, huge dungeons and sweet items available. In the first part of the story, you have to put a stop to the emissary of the god of chaos.
>>
Yahallo
>>
>>92955
you still here op?
>>
>>92990
Ah! at last! All right,here are the races, and a quick description of each:
-Human: self-explanatory -Elf: self-explanatory -Dwarf: self explanatory -Orc: self-explanatory -Saurid: Dinosar-people -Draconian: Dragon-people -Gargoyle: tough rocky skin and limited flight -Shryke: psychotic bird-people. split into 5 different sub-races -Cyborg: part man, part machine -Elemental: beings of magic

more coming
>>
>>93004
Cyborgs, nanorobots or undead?
>>
-Anthrolution: animal-people. Don't worry, I have taken anti-furry measures. split into 8 sub-races -Brachyuran: four-armed crustacean people. -Undead: reanimated corpses. 5 variations. -Golem: a soul implanted into an artificial body. 6 variations. -Dillonite: friendly space-pillbugs with guns. -Autumnal: pumpkin-headed harvest spirits. two variations. -Apekind: monkeys that are a bit smarter than usual. -Boggart: big friendly jamaican-accented mud creatures. -Shifters: start off with a transformation, that is usually only stronger in one area. -Osmosian: man-sized amoebas. -Hobbit: self-explanatory. -Waif: yodas -Minerite: living stones and crystals. split into 3 sub-races. -Demon: self-explanatory. -Mycelian: telepathic mushroom dudes. -Insectoid: bug people. Split into 5 sub-races. -Robot: self-explanatory -Skhambian: middle-eastern angel things -Extraterrestrial: aliens. split into 5 variants. -Tikian: primitive mask-faced plant-animal hybrids. 3 variants. -Wendigo: grow stronger by eating souls.

still more coming
>>
-Ent: self-explanatory. -Winterkund: Nazi Snowmen. Exactly as weird as it sounds. -Cryptid: starts off weaker, but with a powerful transformation. 6 variants. -Jotun: Frost giants. -Fairy: self-explanatory. -Imp: trickster midgets. -Centaur: self-explanatory.

all right. those are all the races. If you have any questions about any of them, ask away.
>>
>>93024
>Autumnal: pumpkin-headed harvest spirits
>>
Ok. Next are the classes: -Warrior: self-explanatory. -Archer: self-explanatory. -Mage: self-explanatory. -Wizard:same as mage, but a bit better at hand-to-hand combat. -Assassin: self-explanatory. -Ranger: Good at running and grappling. basically steve irwin. -Bomber: blows shit up. -Tank: self-explanatory. -Cleric: self-explanatory. -Paladin: self-explanatory. -Pyro: sets everything on fire. -Sniper: awesome at long-range, not too good at short-range. -Beast: a fuckton of damage and nothing else. -Brawler: does the good punch. -Martial artist: high mobility, good at countering. -Samurai: good at countering and stabbing. -Soldier: very balanced and adaptable. -Tinkerer: builds machines to screw over enemies. -Tamer: animal friends! -Arsenalist: can use every kind of weapon, but no outstanding stats. -Bandit: self-explanatory. -Executioner: slow attacks, but all of the crits. -Gunner: shoot-em-up. -Dancer: elegant attacks, and motivates allies. not as creepy as it sounds. -Villain: high stats, but abysmal charisma. -Druid: good with potions and spells. -Hero: high stats, but not very adaptable. -Brewer: the best at potions. -Shaman: good with potions and animals. -Techno: powers up using high-tech gadgets. -Bard: self-explanatory. -Skirmisher: rapid attacks, but sucks in drawn-out battles. -Strategist: High intelligence. makes enemies screw themselves over via booby-traps and hijinks.

that's all.
>>
>>93067
-Ranger: Good at running and grappling. basically steve irwin.
>>
>>93067
There are two kinds: Hallow and Harvest.
Hallow: Skinny, spooky, scarecrow-lookin' dudes. Fast and strong.
Harvest: Basically Enoch from OTGW. Very wise, and have like a bajillion arms.
>>
>>93116
whoops, meant to reply to >>93060
>>
gtg may be back later
>>
>>93024
I'm kinda disappointed that there's no merfolk, tengu and minotaur races available(similar to DCSS)

Welp, in that case I'll be a boring Human Bandit.
That should be balanced.
>>
>>93116
I will go with gargoyle bomber.
> trying a stereotypical minion
>>
>>93281
I am a gargoyle of proud near extinct drakku clan. Explosives run in my blood
>>
>>93171
tengu would fit in with shrykes, and minotaurs with anthrolutions.
>>
>>93067
>>93067

Undead samurai
>>
>>93289
hells yeah! There are four kinds of weapons bombers can use: guns, shields, swords and explosives. You have a primary and secondary slot. Choose one of the weapon categories for each, and I will give you your starting gear. Next, magic. There are 20 kinds of magic in all: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Ice, Lightning, Sand, Metal, Plant, Swamp, Poison, Mind, Aether, Life, Death, Light, Dark, Time,and Sound. Your race can have a maximum of two of these. When you level up you learn a new move, and If it is a spell, it ill fall under one of the two you have. Also, different races can use different magics. Gargoyles cannot use Air magic, and one of their two magics must be Earth. So choose your weapons and your magic.
>>
>>93354
Allright, there are 5 kinds of undead:
Lich: spooky skeletons. pretty fast.
Zombie: slow, but a fuckton of health.
Ghost: weak, but can pass through objects.
Vampire: power up by drinking blood.
Mummy: powerful magic.

Samurai can use swords, spears, shields and bows. again, primary and secondary slots.
>>
>>93369
Ghost
>>
>>93372
Ok. Ghosts have high health and magic power, but they have low defense. Samurai is a defensive class(it adds defense), so that's a good matchup. As for magic, ghosts can have two types, but one of them must be Death. Also, they can't have Life. Now pick your magics(>>93358) and which weapons to go in which slot (primary or secondary)
>>
>>93116
>Hallow: Skinny, spooky, scarecrow-lookin' dudes. Fast and strong.
>>
>>93399
A Hallow Ranger! Cool! Rangers can use swords, bows, axes, knives and throwing weapons. They can have 2 kinds of magic, but one of them's gotta be Dark.
>>
>>93409
Well, I think I'll go for an axe and a longbow.
>>
>>93420
allright, which one is primary and which is secondary?
>>93423
Magic is just a secondary sort of thing. You have to have it, but you don't have to use it. If you don't intend to use it much, just have one kind of magic, that way you'll get more physical techniques when you level up.

next, you guys name your characters! Also: armor. Our ghost samurai gets gets samurai armor, our bomber gets blastproof boots and a chestplate, while our ranger gets a leather armor vest, boots and gloves.
>>
>>93391

>As for magic, ghosts can have two types, but one of them must be Death
I don't rly care about magic.
>which weapons to go in which slot (primary or secondary)
Primary weapons: two ghost katanas, secondary - bow and arrows.
>>
>>93358
Primary: Explosive
Secondary: Gun
Magic: Poison and Earth
>>
>>93444
>>93445

Name: Shogun
Primary: Two ghost katanas
Secondary: Bow
Magic: Death and Aether or Air or Dark, so he will move faster.
btw you can't shoot the ghost, yeah?
>>
>>93444
Bruns Grede

Anything in special bandits get?
>>
>>93447
Nice choices. Your primary weapon is a grenade launcher with 10 ammo, your secondary is a shotgun with 20 shells. Now for your magic. You expend Aura and Stamina to use special moves. You start out with 100 Aura, and because Gargoyles have huge stamina, 170 stamina. Here are your special moves, and how much they cost:
Poison Bomb- A toxic explosion (25 aura)
Stalagmite- A stone spear from the floor (15 aura)
Blast charge- Propel youself forwards with an explosion (20 stamina)
>>
>>93444
Primary: Axe
Secondary: Longbow
>>
>>93466
Alright, if you want speed then I'll give you Air magic. And ghosts are practically impervious to physical attacks, but are weak against magic. Your Aura is 130, and same with Stamina.
Air slash- a cutting wave of air (15 aura, 10 stamina)
Counter- block an enemy attack, then retaliate (20 aura)
Phantom Blade- use death magic to make your sword pass through objects to reach your enemy (25 aura, 5 stamina)
>>
>>93487
Nice.
>>
>>93470
bandits can use guns, whips, swords and knives. Also, humans have no forbidden magics, and can have up to three types. However, they aren't very exceptionally strong or anything.
>>
>>93477
ok, you get a hatchet and a crossbow with 15 bolts. What magics do you want?
>>
>>93509
Is this an open choice or a choice of predetermined options?
>>
>>93515
see>>93358
>>
>>93517
I choose plant magic.
>>
>>93517
How many players are you planning for the quest?
>>
>>93506
Primary: Sword
Secondary: Gun
Magic: Lightning and Time
>>
>>93517
>samurai ghost here
ok so what now
>>
>>93547
Fucking mobile doesn't let the name stick.
>>
>>93545
Ok. You get 120 aura and 140 stamina.
Grapple- wrestle your opponent into submission to make an opening for your friends (30 stamina)
Nightshade- a concussive blast of dark magic (20 aura)
Root Snare- trap your enemy with roots (20 aura)

>>93546
this should be enough

>>93547
Ok. You get a rapier and a revolver with 30 bullets. You have 130 aura and stamina.
Thunderclap- short range teleportation (30 aura)
Trickshot- shoot a bullet that will always hit (30 stamina)
Time slow- briefly slow down time in a an area around you (30 aura)
>>
>>93571
once everyone's ready, you all sound off and we begin the adventure!
>>
>>93579
Sweet, I like it already.
>>
>>93590
About time.
>>
>>93590
>>
>>93590
Well, I'm here.
>>
one more thing everyone can do is to just type up a character sheet for themselves. It should have name, race, class, gender, aura, stamina, special moves, inventory and currency. Btw, there are three kinds of currency: bronze, silver and gold. 10b=1s 10s=1g. you all start with 10b, 10s and 1g. bronze is good for buying food and water, silver for small items and ammo, and gold for big stuff.
>>
oh, and you're all level 1 with 0/20 xp. also, im gonna be afk for maybe 10 minutes, sorry. I'll be right back. when we have to go, I will share my email so you guys can contact me if/when you want to play again.
>>
>>93657
>>93660
I'm on creating a pastebin with mine, boss.
>>
>>93657
>Name: Pumpkin Knight
>Race: Hallow
>Class: Ranger
>Gender: Male
>Aura: Huh? Is that like alignment?
>Stamina: Pretty high
>Special Moves: I haven't thought of any
>Inventory: Some seeds
>The starting money: 1g, 1s, 10b
>>
>>93711
your aura stamina and special moves are here>>93579
also write your weapons in your inventory
>>
>>93727
Name: Bruns Grede
Race: Human
Class: Bandit
Aura: 130
Stamina: 130
Special Moves:
Thunderclap- short range teleportation (30 aura)
Trickshot- shoot a bullet that will always hit (30 stamina)
Time slow- briefly slow down time in a an area around you (30 aura)
Inventory: Revolver, Rapier, 30 bullets
Currency: 10b, 10s and 1g

This good?
>>
while we all wait I might as well tell some funny moments from other campaigns.
-The group was fighting a giant robot. On the first turn, one of them shot an arrow that ruptured the fuel tank. Then the other one lit the fuel leak.
-Another member repeatedly hit a dragon in the face with a trashcan lid.
>>
>>93751
http://pastebin.ca/3594761
>>
>>93751
Oh DM, I'm kinda new to these sort of things so I apologize in advance if I screw up somehow.
>>
>>93759
>>93739
nice work

>>93762
>>93762
It's totally fine. The way it works is really simple. you just say what you do, roll a d20, and depending on what you get, it works anywhere from retardedly awful to godlike.
>>
guys i gtg now. as promised, my email. msg me so i can contact you: [email protected]
>>
>>93811
Hey OP?
Can more people join it?
>>
bump, so i don't lose this shit in the afternoon
>>
>>101128
Bump
>>
Is this a gonzo superhero setting?
>>
hey OP, are you still alive? i wanted to make a character.
>>
Kgoddammit op where are you
>>
Don't you die on me OP, where the fuck are you?
>>
>>93024
> golem
What kinds?
>>
OP you fuck
>>
>>101763

Thread is dead baby. Thread is dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Yp2L6c2KM
>>
Come ooon
I always wanted to play one!
>>
hey guys ir's op. sorry. i didn't abandon you, I just have no free time apart from weekends, so we can continue then. sorry.
>>
>>107416
Oh, good to see you OP, can other people join aswell?

Keep in mind threads goes into autosage in 72 hours after creation
>>
>>107416
Oh shit he returns
yo OP, can I get on this thread, looks in testing as fuck
>>
>>107585
>>107592
sure you can join. I've been working on making this game for like 3 years, so I love sharing it with others. see you on the weekend, cause that's when I can play. now I gtg until then.
>>
>>107634
I will also probably make a new thread each session. see ya.
>>
See you, dude! How do we join, though?
>>
>>114180
Well, it's pretty self-explanatory.
You pick a race, if it's a race that branches out he'll explain the options of said race and then class, which he'll prompt all kinds of gear you could use from it. And last but not least, what kind of magic you're able to use.
After all that, you give it a name and you're set.
>>
>>114180
In case OP is lurking, otherwise you could wait until the weekend, which is when we'll start.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.