[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worm Quest 2: Tigger Boogaloo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (10KB, 225x66px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 225x66px
Previous thread: http://boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/901272#bottom
Last time on Worm Quest: We triggered, made a few friends, consequently hit Shadow Stalker in the face with a car, and took an offer.

Right now, you're just standing around. You were going to meet the rest of the Undersiders but shot caught up with you

>What now?

And remember for rolls!: lower is better so 1 is crit success, 20 is crit fail
>>
>>923558

>shit not shot

Ahhh posting after a long day and staying up late at night.

Isn't it wonderful anons?
>>
>>923563

>trigger not tigger

This is....this is going to be a good thread...
>>
>>923558
You should link the previous thread if it is still available >>901272
Also you forgot to mention in OP that we SIGNED UP WITH COIL

> continue on to the meetup but make a couple of brief detours in the way to look for tails.
And tell them about what happened. Metagamung wide tattletale is working with coil already so she might cover for us if it is an issue
>>
ps, this board is dead at this time
>>
Drawfag from last thread, on the costume thing...
Nazi uniforme with a poncho and tracksuit-style lines, in the SS shape, right? But how do we cover our face?
Any objections to being drawn in a manga style?
>>
>>923599
Well we either need something strong like Alexandria's ass strong or something easily replaceable like a cloth over half our face. I'm thinking the latter is more realistic.
>>
>>923588

I did mention you signed up with Coil.

See 'took an offer'
>>
File: 1481374182363-1938702599.jpg (2MB, 2368x4208px) Image search: [Google]
1481374182363-1938702599.jpg
2MB, 2368x4208px
This is a rough, unfinished guide for the costume itself- added a couple buttons to the uniform, made it a bit shorter-should the poncho have a logo on it? Its currently drawn plain.
Also, what colors? Gray jacket with a bright poncho, bright tracksuit lines?
>>
File: Collosus costume 1.png (909KB, 971x2432px) Image search: [Google]
Collosus costume 1.png
909KB, 971x2432px
>>923611
Well, since thread seems to be bread, here´s what i ended up doing with the colors.
Thoughts?
>>
>>923652
>Bright blue turtleneck short poncho,
>racing lines on Nazi officer jacket
IT'S absolutely disgusting and I love it
>>
>>923558
go meet the undersiders.

>>923611
Looks nice, figured the poncho part would be longer but whatever, looks ok, sort of makes it look priestly though. for the color scheme i was thinking base black with Neon green trim.
>>
>>923652
This is gonna be good.
>>
Alright, I'm back from sleeping and now.

> writing
>>
>>924525

Without further delay you make your way back to the factory. Time to meet some people.

You knock on the smaller door beside the large rusted one, a moment later Alec opens it up. "Alright you're here, guess you shook off whoever was following you. Now. Let's get going."

Saying that he turns around and heads up the stair case, you follow behind him and head on up the stairs to the...living room. Were there are three people in costume:

One guy is dressed like a biker. Leather coat with long sleeves, gloves, even a motorcycle helmet.

Another is in a girl wearing a skintight black and lavender outfit with an eye on the chest, a domino mask on her face, and has a belt with a pistol holstered on it.

The last one is...someone...wearing a heavy jacket and boots along with pants of course. With a dollar store Rottweiler mask covering the person's face.

"You're the guy Alec told us about?" The guy in the motorcycle helmet asks, deep voice on him.

>what now?
>>
>>924625
"Thats me, nothing but good things about me I hope."
>>
>>924625
>I guess? I mean it's not like I know what was said between you guys when I want here.
Also I haven't got a costume yet but coils gonna buy me one.
>>
>>924874
they dont know we know coil, and we dont know their boss is coil.
>"Yep, that´s me"
>>
>>925319
No shit Sherlock. They also invited us here expecting us to have no allegiances and that has recently changed. It would be polite to inform them so that we don't string them along under false pretences.
>>
>>925399
...You *do* realize that it would be a pretty bad idea (and make Tattletale suspicious as fuck of what´s going on, honestly we should talk about this with her in private, but metagaming).

I still dont know why the hell we accepted coil´s deal without more info instead of "you know where to find me, keep in contact" or something.
>>
Sorry anons, shit's gotten busy for me. So I'll try and do this tomorrow.

Again, I'm sorry but. Life's life
>>
>>924625
>"Nothing but good things, hopefully. But then again, he's kind of an asshole."

>>925477
For fucks sake famalam. If we refused he was threatening our family. Because he's COIL. We certainly could have refused, but until we kill him, that's a semi bad idea.
>>
>>923558
Aren't trigger events supposed to be traumatizing, even debilitating? In thread 1 he gets beat up, then just kills the people who beat him up, makes a bandana from the hoodie on one of their corpses, and then walks away without a second thought. He doesn't even seem fazed by the fact that he acquired powers, or the fact that he just killed several people. Moreover, where was the mental trauma required for a breaker trigger event? He just got beat up.

Where did such brutality come from, given the white middle class backstory that was decided on?

Scion, the players may try to take it off the rails, but you are responsible for keeping it within the bounds of reality and providing a semblance of a character with some sort of personality and depth.
>>
>>938961
>Why didn't he get super traumatized by the event, causing some kind of character change?

>Immediately after triggering proceeded to straight up MURDER people demonstrating a marked shift from the character he was beforehand

I'd hazard a guess and say right now we haven't really reflected on anything, and at some point IC we're gonna look back on go "Holy shit, what?"
>>
>>938973
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but trigger events don't change someone's personality or cause complete sociopathy. I suppose the power manifestation itself could have had some sort of emotional effect, but you would expect to see that in a Thinker/Tinker/Master, not a physical Breaker.
>>
>>939275
Eh, it's a bit meta, but
I'd say that triggering would cause any given person, regardless of type/etc to change to someone more predisposed to seeking out conflict in some way. Wither making them want to seek out villains to fight, or become villains themselves. imo it would make sense that we'd basically stop giving a fuck once we get a power that lets us no-sell most things
>>
holy shit a this happened! And I missed the first thread! Ahhh!

Well, time to catch-up.

btw for any autists who remember QMJim's Rain City quest, I'm the sperglord who did the PHOterlude
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.