[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely stick figure quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: 26.png (10KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
10KB, 1482x699px
You hear nothing but silence.

The sky is completely white and seems endless. The vast amount of cold hard ground you are standing on stretches out in all directions.

You reach into both of your pants pockets. You find a passport in the right one. You don't recognize the person on it. You try to remember something - anything... nothing comes up.

What do you do?
>>
>>921994
Meditate on the bleak emptiness of all existence until you achieve enlightenment.
>>
>>921994
Scratch your ass, you got an itch.
>>
>>921994
Wallow in misery
>>
>>921994
Kill yourself
>>
Why are there so many "Here's a drawing of a guy" quests that just kinda start but never ever get past the OP post?
>>
File: 26.png (22KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
22KB, 1482x699px
>>922597
You sit down and try to relax.Exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale. After millions of deep breaths, you feel yourself losing consciousness, and then you feel nothing. The area around you is losing all of its color as peace and emptiness fills your body.

When you open your eyes you find yourself in the same area as you were 20 years ago, only sitting on a wooden bench. You rub your face and feel that you have grown a thick beard beard.
>>
>>924296
Imagine up some "material" to help you "relax"
>>
File: 26.png (20KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
20KB, 1482x699px
>>924318
You imagine what you look like right now. Its the only thing you can think of clearly.

It troubles you that you are the only material you can think up of. You decide to walk away from the bench, possibly to find something that will inspire you to think of another thing.
>>
File: 26.png (13KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
13KB, 1482x699px
>>924440
After walking for a few hours, you get tired. You decide to sit down and rest for a bit. You lay your back on the ground and roll over- but something gray catches your eye. You walk over and see a hole in the ground. Its a perfect circle and seems to be about 5 feet wide. You contemplate whether you should investigate or not.
>>
>>925143
Sure, lie down and peer over the edge.
>>
File: 26.png (82KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
82KB, 1482x699px
>>927381
>>927381
You lay down and cautiously crawl over to the holes edge. You peek over and stick your nose inside, attempting to get a view of what is in it.

As your eyes adjust you realize the environment below is completely different from where you are currently. You see a grassy field about 100 or so feet down. Upon closer observation, you make out an empty train track and some trees surrounding it.
>>
>>928500
>about 100 or so feet down
That's pretty high but average trees can be 30-50ft tall.

So, use your enlightened ki powers to jump down onto the tallest looking tree.
>>
File: 26.png (27KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
27KB, 1482x699px
>>930415
You keep looking and observe a tree taller then the others. You calculate around a 40 foot jump.

Figuring you have nothing to win or loose, you leap down towards the tree and brace yourself. You plummet down and land in the leaves which cushions your fall, allowing you to climb down using the branches.

When you get down the tree, you lie on the grass but feel a sharp pain in your back. You turn your head around and see a large red scrape with blood drooping out. You need to do something.
>>
>>932896
Focus your energy to stem the bleeding or seal the wound.
>>
>>932896
>large red scrape
>scrape
literally nothing

Gather leaves and peel bark off the tree to make a bandage.
>>
>>932896
Yell for help
>>
File: 26.png (78KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
78KB, 1482x699px
>>933296
You try to do this and focus with all your strength. Nothing happens and blood continues to flow down your back.
>>933477
After focusing your energy fails, you decide to yell for help. You pull back your head and shout as loud as you can, "HEEELLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

Your voice echos through the land. After a few moments, nothing happens. Then you hear a should back, "HELLOOOOO"

"HELLPPPPPPPPPPP" You shout again after a moment

"WHERE ARE YOU"

"I'M NEXT TO A TREEEE" you yell, louder then before.

"THERES A LOT, OF TREES, WHICH ONE?"

"I DONT KNOW ITS THE LARGEST ONE AND THERES A HOLE ABOVE IT"

...by now you are starting to feel light headed from all the lost breath and the bleeding. You clutch the wound and hope for the best...

"I THINK I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE"

"OK"

"WAIT FOR A BIT"

Your jeans are starting to become red with blood, which happens easily because of your lack of a shirt.

Suddenly you hear panting and the voice again, this time very close. "HEY YOU AROUND HERE".

You see a shadow urgently dash through the trees towards you. A girl runs up to you and instantly notices that your back is bleeding.

That's the last thing you remember before blacking out. (cont)
>>
File: 26.png (75KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
75KB, 1482x699px
>>936509
You wake up in the same spot you fainted. Your back feels numb, your head hurts, and your whole body aches.

"hey you're up"

Its the person that helped you out. She walks over to you and looks at your back.
"I used a wet rag to stop the bleeding, I hope it feels better".
"feels a lot better" you lie

Both of you sit for a few minutes before she says "you're the only person I've ever seen"
"besides myself of course"
"you're the only person I've ever seen" you reply back.
"weird huh"
"yeah"
"I meant its like we remember everything about being human... we know what a house is, we can describe things, we know what a family is-"
"but we don't have any specific memories" you cut her off.
"yeah exactly..."
"do you know why you're here?" she says
"No"
"me neither..."
"Well we can talk later but for know we should go, these thick woods creep me out."
"where do we go"
"I only know the train track is that way" she points right...
"its the only place I've been, the woods get dark and deep the other way and I don't know what to expect"
You sit silently

"so which way do you want to go?" she asks
>>
>>936561
Go to the traintrack and follow it for an arbitrary distance, or until we can see something. Ask the girl if she's ever seen any trains go along it.
>>
File: 26.png (33KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
33KB, 1482x699px
>>936665
"lets go to the train track" you suggest
"okay, follow me for now"
Your back feels a bit better and you follow her through the vast woods

After walking for around half an hour the silence is broken

"so uh... whats you name?"
You pause and frown. "I don't know"
"me neither"
"you can call me Emma I guess. I've considered what my name would be but it hasn't really mattered since I've never talked to a person"
You walk silently
"A name will probably come up for you sometime. When you think of one tell me"
You nod
"why are you so quiet"
You sigh... "its just I wish I knew where we came from. Why we are here. Our purpose."

You both walk quietly for a few more minutes

"how'd you know where I was" you ask
"what?"
"I mean when I called for help... you just kind of found me without much information about where I was"
"when you shouted about the hole" she says. "I also came from the sky, the large white area. I know where it is because I also jumped down from the same hole"

The woods are slowly becoming less dense and looking more like a field then a forest.

"does a train go on the tracks" you ask.
"I hear the train every once in a while. I've never actually witnessed one with my eyes, I've never been around the tracks when one passed"
"speaking of the rail I think were almost there."

5 minutes later the trees are almost completely gone and you are approaching the track.

"it seems like it stretches on forever" you exclaim looking along the track.
"so now what" she says
"I'm tired... I think we should rest for a bit"
"You're right" she says sitting on the grass next to the tracks.
"do you have any food?"
Emma laughs. "Food isn't necessary in this realm... it just makes you feel better"

This seems strange to you even though you've never eaten before. You lay down to rest for a minute.

"where should we head now?"
>>
>>936749
How long have you been here?
How old are you?
How did you survive the fall from the hole?
Did you always have that bag or did you find it here?
What's in it?

What if our purpose is to be the new Adam and Eve and populate this new realm?
>>
File: 26.png (56KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
56KB, 1482x699px
>>938400
After sitting in the grass for a bit you, you look over at Emma.

"I have a question"
"what"
"how long have you been here?"
She frowns.
"a long time"
"like how long"
"I don't know... do you know how long you've been here?"
"no"
"exactly"
"so that means you don't really know how old you are?"
"I said I don't know. I think you don't age in this realm... I feel I've been here for at least 50 years"
She looks 20.
"I have no memories of being a child or teenager either. I've always looked like this"

"I feel the same way" you reply.

"Emma"
"now what?"
"how did you survive the drop down the hole"
"I don't remember. It was so long ago"
"You must remember"
"hmm... I think I remember that the leaves made the fall not hurt. I didn't get hurt unlike you"
Your face turns pink
"Its okay you know... I've injured myself other times"
You point at her backpack
"where'd you get that"
"why are you asking so many questions?"
"I don't know... I'm just curious"
"I found it in the white sky, where I first came from"
"how"
"It was next to the hole. I found it the same day I jumped down to here."
"what do you keep in it"
"um... that's a bit personal"
"are you hiding something?"
"well its mostly just stuff I've collected along the way"
"like what?"
"well... there are clothes, scissors, and a passport of some sort"
"a passport?"
"yeah... I found it in my pocket, I've had it from the start"
"Really! Me too."
"what?"
You reach into your pockets and pull out that passport. She does the same.
"I've spent a lot of time looking at it" she says. "Its in some foreign language though"
"yeah"
While Emma is talking, you then look down and notice something. That passport looks similar to her.
"hey are you even listening?" she says
"Emma"
"what"
You show her your passport.
"whoa... is that me"
"it looks like a smaller version of you"
"you mean... you think that was me?"
"sure looks like it"
"I... I look so happy in it"
"yeah"

Nothing is said for a few minutes. Emma is staring that the passports picture.

"We should go somewhere" Emma finally says. "I propose we walk up the track. What do you think?"
>>
>>939923
walk up the track until you find something new or inspiring
>>
>>939923
>"I propose we walk up the track. What do you think?"
I think that's a terrible idea.
I propose we walk down the track.
>>
File: 26.png (29KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
29KB, 1482x699px
>>942842
>>944791
You and Emma decide to walk up the track.

After 3 days on walking, resting, walking, resting, you are losing faith that the track goes to anything. The terrain looks the same and the track seems to stretch on forever. The days are endless with no night, just constant day time. You don't voice your thoughts.

Later that day during one of your breaks, you here a loud fog horn. You and Emma can immediately tell its a train. You look to where to horn is coming from and see it is going to where you are going. A few moments later and you can see the huge steel machine bolting in your direction.
"good think we aren't on the track" Emma says in awe
"you've never seen a train pass have you?"
"that's right... I just hear them."
"anon?"
"yes"
"you think the train leads somewhere?"

What happens next?
>>
>>944802
Wave your arms around and try to flag down the train.
>>
File: 26.png (77KB, 1482x699px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
77KB, 1482x699px
>>944816
As the train approaches you see the true scale of the train. The wheels alone are almost as tall as you and the horn is loud enough to overshadow every other noise, even the hard
metal grinding on the tracks.

You tried waving your hands and shouting as the front car passed but it was useless. Nothing was stopping that train.

a minute passes
5 minutes pass
10 minutes pass
30 minutes pass
and hour passes

There is still train cargo swiftly moving forward through the fields. By now to first car is so far away you cannot here the trains horn and the air is covered in thick black smoke.

"this is a big train Emma"
"yeah..."

You look down the track and still cant see the caboose.
>>
>>944830
See if there's any way to jump on without getting dismembered.
>>
>>944830
>>944850
This.
If no openings present themselves, maybe hold onto each other and then hold up the backpack to try and snag something on the side of the train and climb up.
>>
>>944830
don't die OP, the plot is finally developing
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.