[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High Noon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: CivChart.png (5MB, 1500x5895px) Image search: [Google]
CivChart.png
5MB, 1500x5895px
Pick the race of your posse. The vote will be called in 20 minutes, and we'll continue from here.
>>
>>921360
>Fauns
They're hardly picked. Also, just the race?
>>
>>921371

Yes, just the race.
>>
File: gnolls.jpg (493KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
gnolls.jpg
493KB, 1275x1650px
gnolls
>>
Homunculi
>>
>>921371
>>921391
>>921442

I could do two, but not three. Settle it guys.
>>
File: gnoll cook.jpg (471KB, 876x941px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll cook.jpg
471KB, 876x941px
Gnoll, yes
>>
>>921507
>>921391
>>921494

Unless more votes come in while I take a pooper, the whole party is of gnolls. BRB.
>>
>>921494
Do Gnolls with Fauns.
>>
>>921516

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P3ElYrPhsU

The feeling of sands just behind one's eyelids is to each of you, your wake up call. The five of you get up and survey the situation:

Nothing but Saguaro and desolate wasteland for as far as beastly eyes could see. Perhaps you were running for so long in the night, that you simply collapsed into slumber on the finest mattress the Kingdom of Texas has to offer. Only shackles and those who locked them in the first place could be responsible for the event of two fauns and three gnolls ever sleeping beside one another. Upon a simple of standing position, you are greeted by a small town and it's noises roughly half a mile away.

(feel free to make the posse their own personalities along the way)
>>
File: cowboy_goat_102512_mm.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy_goat_102512_mm.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>>921598
>Texas
Cowboy hyenas and goats.
>>
Actions?
>>
>>921737
>Check out the town
>>
>>921742

(Lmao. Figured you guys would have more questions and such)

With lowered knees, you practically drag yourself in the streets of Hope Nugget. It's hard to not notice the human inhabitants staring at you, while children are subtly pushed inside as you walk down the few streets this patch of civilization has to offer. You don't belong here.
>>
>>921782
>Find some some
We're not naked, right?
>>
>>921792
good point, actually. I'd hate to have our pseudopenis hanging out like that. Big female gnoll as we happen to be.
>>
File: PottyTrained.jpg (69KB, 634x618px) Image search: [Google]
PottyTrained.jpg
69KB, 634x618px
>>921792
>>921805

You have enough cloths to be considered NOT naked. That's a bonus, right?
>>
>>921816
yes.
>>
>>921792
*food
Damn it
>>
>>921816
yes, definitely a bonus.
>>
>>921834

There appears to a general imports/goods shop near the town hall. You also have among the party some silver cutlery you managed to snatch from the kitchen of your master's house.

How do you want to go about this?
>>
>>921857
see if we can sell the silver we have or bargain with it for some basic supplies.
>>
>>921857
>Sell the wares
>>
>>921867
>>921879

Again, you people need to be more detailed.

The tangled-haired beastmen you are suddenly stroll right through the front door of the goods shop. The shop keeper is clearly uncomfortable.

Give me dialogue and roll.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>921911
>"Do you want to buy these beautiful and fine wares? How much are you willing to pay?'"
d100 or d20?
>>
>>921924

(I'll be for a a while tending to family/personal issues. I'f I don't get back, feel free to appoint a new OP, as I feel that I've built a decent story framework already)

Nice Roll.
>>
>>921942
See you later.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.