[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tumblr Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 5

File: cancer.png (11KB, 839x385px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
11KB, 839x385px
You're a beautiful, unique, 300-lb landwh- I mean, chubby 13 year-old girl. You hate white, cis males and heard of this amazing site called 'tumblr' where people share your opinion and won't call you insane if you feel like telling people you think you're an animal. But first...what should our name be?
>>
Evariste Galois
>>
>>92066
>Evariste Galois

Johann Carl Friedrich Gauss
>>
>>92066

Rainstorm Jackson.
>>
Fredwardo Evelynian DuBois IV Esq, you are a "beautiful" young lady.
>>
>>92066
Dio Brando cause we're that "beautiful" and totally a woman.
>>
>>92066
Anita Quinn
>>
>>92066
>>92237
>120 year old vampire with FTL punch ghost shitposting on tumblr
Support.
>>
>>92238
this
>>
>>92066
>>92245
Shit, I support Dio Brando not Fredwardo.
>>
File: muda.gif (1018KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
muda.gif
1018KB, 500x277px
>>92266
fredwardo is useless he's not za warudo.
>>
>>92238
Also, we go by "Diana" because we think it's cooler than Dio. We think about legally changing our name to Diana when we're 18.
>>
>>92374
Dio Brando is 120 years old.
>>92270
I Dio-mando that we get Dio Brando.
>>
>>92238
Support
>>
File: 1370542761260.jpg (95KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1370542761260.jpg
95KB, 500x525px
Dio is canonically a crossdressing planetkin
>>
>>92530
>Not plankton-kin
DROPPED
WE NEED SOME DIVERSITY IN HERE
>>
Yes, you'll call yourself Dio Brando! You're as beautiful and unique as him, it totally fits! You enter the name and make your account. You feel empowered against the patriarchy as you begin to make your first po-
>"HELGA, IT'S TWO AM, GET OFF THE COMPUTER."
Oh, it's your father. He's clearly sexist because he's white a white, cis male, though you haven't seen any instances of it. As you're just getting started being a SJW, this is clearly you being oppressed by the patriarchy. What should you do?
>>
>>96291
The only response is to prove what a liberated womyn we are. The answer is obvious: free bleed. Any objection is only proof of systemic oppression by the patriarchy. We also need to prove how much his oppression harms us, and the answer to that is self harm. To that effect, we draw red lines on our arms with red felt tip.
>>
>>96291
>He's clearly sexist because he's white a white, cis male, though you haven't seen any instances of it

Wrong. If he's white or male then I have *ONLY* seen sexism. Even feminist things said by a white man become sexist once they are said.

This leaves me no option. I must cry out "eeehhhh.... But daddy!" post hast! Show the patriarchy my claws!
>>
>>96291
>crybully
>he gets mad
>tackle him
>call authorities
>accuse rape
>profit
>>
Hm, you would free bleed, but you're not on your period. There's only one option left here. You screech out "EEEHHHH...BUT DADDY" and flail around wildly. Your dad seems disturbed and confused and backs away from the scene saying "Errr.....finish what you're doing and go straight to bed. I'll be back in fifteen minutes if you're still on." before scurrying away. You've scored a victory against the patriarchy! Now, what should your first post(s) be before you go to bed?
>>
>>96420
"Dear Tumbliary (and tweeps!)
Today I showed the MAN (isn't it always a man who is the Man?) that I won't be pushed around. Some guy thought he could tell me what to do, who I could talk to and when. Like, is this the Middle Ages?

I made it clear I was NOT going to be pushed around and he fled with his dick tucked between his legs like all pathetic white males. If only more womyn were willing to show their raw, animal power in this way, the Patriarchy woluld be overthrown over night. That's what's so tragic about seeing womyn going along with things like marriage, which is basically sex slavery (unless you fight back with alimony, amirite?XD)

Thanks for listening, please upvote and subscribe. Feel free to add me on KIK and FB (but not if you're a male obv (unless you are a transmale in which case you are strong and stuff but don't be an oppressor ok?))
>>
You leave your post, eager for the responses you'll have tomorrow and make the long trek to your room at a steady point three miles per hour. After twenty minutes you reach your room, and you can hear your father clapping from the hallway. You feel like you should be angry about this, but you're too tired. You flop onto your bed and hear it cry out in pain as you go to sleep. You wake up and eat a healthy four chocolate chip waffles and a liter of DIET coke. before getting your daddy to drive you to school. First hour is about to start, but you hear some guys in the hallway talking about Tomb Raider. Hmph. What a disgusting, sexist game. What should you do?
>>
File: 1437691705028.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437691705028.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>
>>96760
Accuse them of fat-shaming, and if they do something scream rape.
>>
Think logically for 5 minutes.

Nah I'm joking, call them sexist pigs.
>>
>>96840
Fuck! I forgot to erase from this other quest!
>>
>>96849
Just like you're trying to erase womyn's lived experience you androfascist?
>>
>>96863
Freind, the name. I wanted to change that back to anonymous, specifically so that one would not make unfair assumptions based on my race sex or religion (or lack thereof. )
>>
>>96878
That's really thoughtful of you, no hard feelings, LiLaMiSi (literally laughing my sister)
>>
You walk up to them because you're a roaring, powerful womyn and you won't take this shit! They stare at you for a sec, probably eyeing your thick, juicy body up because they want to rape you before you yell out as loud as is humanly possible "YOU FATSHAMING, SEXIST PIGS! HOW DARE YOU BE SO CRUDE AND SEXIST IN THIS PLACE OF EDUCATION-EVEN IF IT IS A PATRIARCHAL EDUCATION! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!" they blink for a moment before bursting out laughing. They then realize you're serious. One of them goes "Fuck off and go back to tumblr you hamplanet." before walking away. while the others begin talking about Tomb Raider again. The hallway seems to have cleared. You wonder why.
>>
>>96878
ARE YOU SAYING THAT BEING CLASSIFIED AS SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHITE CIS-GENDERED IS SOMETHING BAD?!?!
TRIGGGGGGGGERRRRRRED
>>
>>96899
Sexually ambiguous sister I assume.
>>
>>96911
Not at all, simply that one may be poorly judged for any label.
>>
>>96924
k den sry totes lmaoooo xDDDD
>>
>>96909
Go to your liberal arts class.
>>
>>96916
You shouldn't make assumptions - that only leads to hatred and oppression. What if someone is opinionkin and you assumed to know their position, essentially raping them?
>>
>>96938
Are you saying you meant that in a non ambiguous way, what, your assuming I'm female, you sexist bitch!
>>
>>96954
Non gender specific bitch of course
>>
>>96954
Uh? EXCUSE ME? THIS IS MY HOME AND I DESERVE TO FEEL SAFE! No men allowed! If you are a penis-haver who identifies along cis-gendered lines you are an oppressor. Calling someone a 'bitch' is extremely traumatic and represents cultural contempt for all women. Want to know how you're a male all of a sudden?
Literally shaking right now, if any allies could jump in and give me some support that would be peachy keen.
>>
>>96982
Oh, so now that I don't want to have a gender assigned to me I must be a man and a rapist, I will inform you that lack thereof happens to apply to my gender. And you are so wrong to assume than womyn are toI weak to rape people, do you think womyn are weak you androcentrist.
>>
Well, you sure showed them. Time to head to your first hour. You hobble to your liberal arts class and calm down over what happened earlier. The patriarchy will fall. It'll all be ok. You make your way to lunch and pull your Big Macs, liter of DIET Coke, and a slice of cake out of your bag. As you begin feeding, people quickly scoot away from you. Looks like they can't handle a real womyn like you. After you finish you notice a white male in a Naruto headband and dirty, unkempt clothes being harassed. Heh, white cis scum like him deserve it. As you listen, you figure out he's being harassed for being a fox-kin. THIS IS TERRIBLE! HOW COULD THEY HARASS HIM LIKE THIS! YOU'VE BEEN THINKING THAT THIS WHOLE TIME! What should you do?
>>
>>97020
Rape is sexual violence plus systemic power. A woman can never rape a man. Women are not weak, but they have had their intrinsic power raped from them. To suggest that women can rape is in itself rape.
>>
>>97041
Consider your own health

Jk again, unload your lungs/temper on the ethocentric (insert least insulting insult here)
>>
>>97071
Acctually, dispose the actual definition of rape being exclusively male on female, it is possible to force an erection when the mind wants no part of it. In these cases it is called sexual assault however. I feel the need to mention that the capatcha is insulting our weight with images of milkshakes.
>>
>>97107
"The mind wants no part of it" but he still maintains an erection. That isn't rape, just evidence that males only think with their dicks. Their minds play no part when it comes to other people. You are right though, the images of milkshakes are surely intended to mock us, knowing full well that I will be forced to buy a milkshake (it is a mental health condition and very difficult to deal with).
>>
>>97131
This is an insult to transmen everywhere. You should be ashamed of lowering yourself to the androcentrist's level.
>>
>>97131
>>97163
In addition, this is pushing blood into the penis, no nerves told the vessels to do that, they literally forcibly push blood into the penis, I hear it's very painful. About a 5 on a scale of one to ten.
>>
>>97221
Wherein 10 is giving birth to twins with no painkillers.
>>
>>97240
Note: giving birth to twins is not proportionately more painful than giving birth to a single child.
>>
>>97221
>>97163
>>97131
And third, any sexual act wherein (both parties say yes and are within there right, non inhibited, minds) is false, is sexual assualt.
>>
>>97221
>>97240
Let me guess: a man told you that? Pretty sure this is an absolute lie made up by men to justify their systemic and habitual rape of women. If we could just teach men not to rape, women would be safer. Instead, they make up ridiculous fabrications like this in order to excuse their penchant for sex attacks.
>>
>>97290
Actually I ran the test myself, with electrodes to read how much pain they are in. Also, the capatcha is assaulting us with candy now.
>>
>>97329
Note: the electrodes indicated 0 signs of sexual stimulation.
>>
>>97341
In 97/100 subjects.
>>
>>97341
How could electrodes possibly detect that? a machine can't understand feelings. Why would you even conduct an experiment that could hurt women's rights? It says a lot about your underlying biases that you would do something like that. Not to mention, if transmen were involved then as you pointed out yourself, that is violent rape. Could you just stop?
>>
>>97282
This point is still valid of course.
>>
>>97163
Also this one.>>97400
>>
>>97430
Also I'm a vegan that does crossfit.
>>
>>97400
This was a blind experiment to see if a) it was possible and b) if its painful. Not biased at all. Also, the sample would be invalid if I discluded transmen. There would be too many variables.
>>
>>97430
>>97445
Though we may have our differences, I truly admire your noble struggle. Your people have suffered much.

>>97449
So you tortured trans* individuals to 'prove' some sexist point? More proof that so-called 'science' is a tool of male oppression.
>>
>>97400
As for violent rape. They consented to the experiment and I do not consider interaction with sexual organs to be the only variable as to whether something is sex. Do you consider you trips to your gynecologist sexual? (Do you even visit the gynecologist?)
>>
>>97469
Exempt when it proves the oposite side of the argument? Like when is proved that womyn stood upright first.
>>
>>97469
And non gendered atheist people are just as trampled upon as these others.
>>
>>97489
Wow, that is a totally inappropriate question, and consent is not the sole factor in conducting an experiment; your experiment for example would be considered unethical and inadmissible on those grounds by any academic institution.
>>
>>97469
do we know if they womyn or trans-diety was a volunteer? because if so, then they are brave and courageous and stunning.
>>
>>97521
I'm sorry, what part of this experiment is unethical? The part where I learn something new about human physiology. Or the part where it could, at later date be used to prove or disprove social disputes.
>>
>>97536
To be precise there was one volunteer that represented that statistic.
These milkshakes, arg.
>>
>>97545
An ethical committee weighs up the overall good of doing an experiment vs the harm done. Torturing people for the sake of social disputes would certainly not be approved.

>>97536
Apparently they were a volunteer, and despite the abhorrent cruelty of the experimenter, the participant was indeed brave, courageous and stunning. Truly an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>97545
Or the years of animal testing I had to do to get the funding and permission. May they be hung by there testicles for forcing me to cause pain to those innocent creatures.
>>
>>97592
Actually the community was very quick to accept it when I stated (to my eternal shame) that it may get men the right to file rape charges.
>>
>>97592
As to the "abhorrent cruelty" they were paid handsomely and we're offered pain killers. I only wish I could have done more.
>>
>>97419
Legal point still stands, is no one gonna take this on?
>>
I'm sorry my oppressive male mind is taking over again

>What happened to the quest and are we still going to talk about it?

geez that was hard on me, I need some support and a liter of diet doctor pepper to re-energize me after that oppression my own mind just went through. I essentially mind-raped myself.
>>
>>97701
Truly a shame.
>>
>>97701
Self-rape is a horrible thing to have to deal with. I hope you recover with the proper counselling.
>>
>>97736
Yes, may you find solace among freinds.
>>
>>97701
I went to eat dinner and forgot about it. I blame the patriarchy.

You scream out 'YOU ETHNOCENTRIC....uh...PORRIDGE FACE! LEAVE HIM ALONE! HE'S A STRONG, FOX-KIN AND HE DOESN'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS.' you flail around like some sort of giant top and the crowd backs away from you. You see a few people rush towards the principals office (most likely to report those scum who were harassing this strong fox-kin) and you leave with the person you saved to the area outside the lunchroom, you don't need the patriarchy's help. You talk to him and find out that he calls himself Kitsune because he thinks it's cool. He follows you on tumblr and the bell rings. You hurry off to your classes and the rest of the day passes without anything happening. You get on tumblr and see nobody gave a shit about your post. Oh well.
>>
>>97919
Now, look for kitsune's blog. Critiqe.
>>
>>97518
Same fag here, would like to point out that I am also a rabbit, as everyone here seems accepting of everything except cold, unemotional science.
>>
You find his blog and look around. First, you have to read the about me.
"im a fourteen yearold whos given name is joe but i call myself kitsune. im a foxkin and identify as a fox and am also sexually attracted to foxes. i like there fluffy tails and think theyre hot <3. im an 8th grader and math is my favorite subject."
Interesting. You look around to see what he posts and see badly drawn art of foxes. Some of these are very lewd. Well then.
>>
>>97984
Seems nice, if a bit emotional. Not that emotions are bad, you may even be into that. Lewd how?
>>
>>98015
Lewd as in /s/ fur content. Naked fox ladies.
>>
>>98044
Ah, it seems that he is specifically attractive to anthropomorphic females. He clearly would have womyn change to meet his desires. rage.
>>
>>98060
*attracted
>>
>>98060
You tell him this over tumblr and he simply replies with 'lol wut'.
You elaborate and he doesn't reply. He must be overwhelmed by this information for now. As you continue VAGINA-ing (men aren't the only ones who can idly do things, reeee) around, you find that you have a second follower named "Anita Sarkessian". Cool.
>>
>>97919
you forgot the part where the whole cafeteria erupted with applause
>>
>>98093
Can't be too careful, view Atina.
>>
>>98093
read Anita's page
>>
>>98130
My apologies
*Anita
>>
You open Anita's page. Better to be safe than sorry. Hm. She appears to be a feminist, just like you! That's great! You wonder how many people follow her. 43,430,273. Well, she's a little more popular than you, but hey, you'll catch up eventually. As you're looking at her page you get a message back from Kitsune. It just says 'ok'.
>>
>>98093
And the part with inability of idleness, are you inadvertently claiming that women require no breaks?
>>
>>98210
The character may be, but she's a strong, empowered womyn, so clearly nothing she does could be sexist.
>>
>>98187
Anita's appearance may have an influence on her popularity. Is this a possibility?
>>
>>98236
You take another look at her profile and see that she's skinny and wears makeup and trendy clothes. Hmph. That's it. That bitch is more popular than you because she fits the conventional image of 'beauty'. As your anger stirs you hear your dad yell "HELGA. FEEDING TI-I MEAN, DINNER TIME." from the kitchen.
>>
>>98264
Weight on you mind, request more healthful fare.

I'm such a joker, dig in!
>>
>>98264
Also, who prepares the food?
>>
>>98133
Why aren't you posting?
>>
>>98290
Your mom prepares a normal dinner and your dad picks up stuff from fast food places so you don't complain.

You hurry into the kitchen, your shirt getting stained with sweat as you reach it in record speed; 1 minute, 38 seconds. You dig in, shoveling a whopper with large fries into your mouth, followed by a footlong from Subway. You grab your Shake n' Steak milkshake begin sucking it down, your breath growing thin as you struggle to drink it. Your mom watches worriedly as you turn red in the face while your father struggles to contain his laughter.
>>
>>98350
Wait, that is a serious health concern. You are unable to consume milkshakes at sufficient rate! Mental breakdown!
>>
>>98350
Also, I could prepare a superior burger in my sleep.
>>
>>98335
Sorry, at work

>>98350
growl at your father, how dare he laugh at an empowered womyn like thyself. Genetics made you the shape you are so if anyone thinks you're unhealthy it's the father(and by extension) the patriarchy's fault.
>>
>>98438
Disregard straw, acquire milkshake.
>>
>>98438
I wouldn't call anything dependent on anyone empowered, it seems a bit of an oxymoron.
>>
>>98481
If you could create a business you're on your way to being legally declared independent of you parents and truly empowered.
>>
>>98531
>>98481
>>98455
Milkshake first, then entrepreneurship.
>>
You spiral into despair over your inability to eat the milkshake before you notice your father. You put the milkshake down while maintaining eye contact with him and growling angrily. Hah! That'll teach him! You take the lid off and pour the milkshake into your mouth while maintaining eye contact with your cis, white male scum of a father. He chuckles under his breath as he leaves the room. You hear some sort of noise similar to "HOLY SHIT, I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF HERE. THIS LANDWHALE IS HILARIOUS.", but that can't be it, you just put him in his place. It must just be him sneezing. You hobble back to your computer and look at the time. It's a hour until the bedtime you've been oppressed with. What should you do until then?

[I'll be done for the night soon, I have vidya to play. I'll try to update this before I go to work tomorrow and then resume afterwards.]
>>
>>98649

Search for like-minded websites in the internet. Surely you can find more ammo to use in your quest for feminist justice!
>>
>>98649
rant on tumblr to your newfound friends about your oppression
>>
>>98649
Rethink everything.
>>
>>98856
this
>>
>>98856
>>98875
seconded
>>
How can one simple quest conrain so much truth?
>>
>>
You notice that a tab called "/b/ - r34" is opened in the other tab. You guess your dad opened it, he was in here a minute ago. You close it and then begin typing. And thinking.What if....what if this is just a bunch of idiots blowing hot air. What if the patriarchy, oppression, and thinking we're fucking animals is just a bunch of bullshit? As you think this, you burst out laughing. Of course it isn't! White cis scum men have always oppressed us, and you're a strong, independent womyn who don't need no man. That was a silly hypothetical. You rant about how you were oppressed by the milkshake at dinner and then head to bed. You're sure people will care this time.

You wake up and go through your morning routine. Today it seems Chinese food is for breakfast. It's good to see their culinary arts not being oppressed....unless being forced to cook for racist white men IS oppressing them. Oh well, you'll think about that later. You inhale the food before heading to school and going through the motions. People seem to be avoiding you today. It feels good. When you get into history, you realize you're starting to cover the US Civil War today. What amazing thoughts should we chime in with?

[I have an eight hour shift, I'll update after that.]
>>
>>101456
Consider your own health.
>>
>>101572
Remember, if it isn't healthy, it isn't beauty.
>>
>>101575
You're a real shitlord, bodyshamer. This thread is supposed to be a safe space.
>>
>>102203
Oh, so now caring about health is bad! Why don't we all stab eachother! I'm sure that would work just fine!
>>
>>103055
Threats of physical violence will NOT be tolerated. Your idea of health is totes reductive. Don't you realise you're damaging people's health with your attitude?!
>>
No actions that fit?
RIP
>>
>>103268
I'm saying that health is a priority. I never specified a health issue. simply requested for a consideration of health.
>>
>>103268
Also, sarcasm.
>>
>>101575
I said all beauty is health, I see no problem with that. Beauty is, after all, a sexual concept. and it is natural to search for a healthy mate.
>>
File: X3HtP0l.jpg (77KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
X3HtP0l.jpg
77KB, 480x416px
It would seem Ive ended this thread. Nicely done me.
>>
>>103343
Rant in extreme detail about the oppression of slavery, and compare it to the treatment of womyn today
>>
>>101073
By feeding into the 4chan hivemind, I guess?
>>
>this didn't die
Well, that's a pleasant surprise.

>>107481
Your sweaty hand shoots up in the air, and when it's promptly ignored, you heft yourself to your feet and begin loudly ranting. The whole class listens to you, some in amazement, some in anger (probably about how right you are because they're all jealous they can't spout as much pure TRUTH as you), and most in disbelief. After you finish talking your teacher points at you and goes "Principal's office. Now." Well, it looks like you upset the patriarchy. Damn their oppression.
>>
>>112275
March to the principal's office demanding that your history teacher be fired for oppressing womyn and refusing to teach the struggles of womyn.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>112275
Be fucking ashamed and have the female principle tear us with verbal abuse for our conduct in class. We start to change who we are now, not later.
>>
>>112275
The principal starts raping you with his eyes so you threaten to put everything on Tumblr and get him fired if he doesn't agree with your TRUTH.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>115115
Seconding this
>>
>>115115
>Tumblr
>Implying as an empowered womyn, the patriarchy can make us feel shame
>>
You march into the principal's office and see that they're a woman. No matter! You'll get rid of that white, cis scum of a teacher right now for refusing to teach the struggles of true womyn and oppressing them. You screech at the top of your lungs for him to be fired, ostracized, and shipped far, far away to an island for all cis, white males, but then she yells "THAT'S ENOUGH!". As you spiral into confusion she begins yelling at you. You hear her say "THESE CIS WHITE SCUM WILL NOT GO DOWN BECAUSE WE FIRE ONE TEACHER! WE HAVE TO INTEGRATE OURSELVES WITH THEM AND DESTROY THEM FROM THE INSIDE! JOIN ME! WE'LL GET RID OF HIM AND ALL THE OTHERS TOO AND CREATE A SCHOOL OF STRONG, POWERFUL WOMYN! HAIL ANITA!" as she strikes a "hail Hitler" pose (clearly in respect of Germany) you feel ashamed about what you did. How small scale you were thinking. You don't need to ruin one white cis, male scum's life, you need to ruin all of them. But should you help her or not? That Anita is clearly a beauty-queen bitch, and you can probably do this on your own. But the help wouldn't hurt.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.