[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization/CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 8

File: Civilization (new).jpg (962KB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
Civilization (new).jpg
962KB, 1841x3681px
This is a continuation from the previous Civilization/CYOA thread from last night.

Our story follows Ski'Thraak broodmother of an Arachni group in the Haunted Forest.

Rules: Ties are won by first post
No re rolls
You don't have to roll unless I specify
Have Fun!
>>
>>91024

Sweet, you're back. Not sure if the old there was archived.
>>
>>91087
I think it auto archives but Idk how to access it
>>
>>91135

I know you can archive on Suptg, but not sure if someone linked it there
>>
I found this board yesterday and read through the entirety of the last thread. I'm excited to actually be able to take part in this one, hopefully.
>>
>>91192
Well regardless of our spiders fate the thread continues. New civs are always fun.

My next post is gonna take a bit, I'm fixing my pc (on mobile ) the damn gpu is overheating so I need to disconnect that before I fry it.
>>
Who believes Ski'Thraak can make it out of this one?
>>
>>91405
nah dewd skii skii is fugged
>>
>>91405

Well she can, but the rest of the spiders are in a very bad spot.
>>
>>91464
I'm expecting her to give birth to spiders before she has a chance to lay them and get eaten alive by her children
>>
Oh boy here we go lets see how my fucked up roll goes
>>
File: spider-attack.jpg (78KB, 1200x755px) Image search: [Google]
spider-attack.jpg
78KB, 1200x755px
>>
Ski'Thraak could discern no immediate effect from her words, the eyes stared at her, flicking as they always had. The droning cacophony of languages distorted and changed becoming a sort of thundering laughter. Ski'Thraak could hear, just as the words before, the many different voices that guffawed and bellowed, shrieked and trilled. All around was the raucous laughter of a thousand races celebrating. And all she could see were eyes, hideous flickering orbs that mocked her more than the laughter ever could. These creatures did not fear her, indeed these creatures seemed to know no fear. They were more than monsters, they were the darkness, everything that crept or crawled, slithered or thumped, they were there, lurking, watching. Ski'Thraak could find no hatred for these monstrosities and for the first time in her life found something more frightening than her own visage. Ski'Thraak shrunk beneath her legs, desperate to escape these denizens of the dark, soon the eyes began to press forward. Each second drawing them closer than the last, laughing all the while. The sounds grew louder and louder, drowning out the beating of her own heart, the spider hissed and shrieked with false bravado, but could make no noise to rival the thundering concert of these monsters. She stepped back, only to bump her abdomen into something familiar, something soft and sticky. The laughter reached a crescendo that rattled her carapace before cutting away, like a lightning flash. The eyes faded off, giving one last flash before each set vanished altogether. Soon only the tallest pair remained, it seemed to leer at Ski'Thraak before it too vanished. Once more Ski'Thraak was alone in the smothering darkness and she closed her eyes for the momentary reprieve, enjoying the endless silence. When she opened her eyes the dark seemed lesser, the black was giving way to grey and soon flecks of white broke through the inky curtain. Before long Ski'Thraak was being blinded by a light that she felt she hadn't seen in years. She reeled from the brightnes and opened her eyes, one by one, as they adjusted to the illumination. And wished she hadn't. Before her lay her broodmates, their shiny carapaces punctured by fangs that so closely resembled her own. She watched in horror as their liquified intestines spilled from their wounds, each spider's face twisted in paralyzed horror. Ski'thraak reeled around to see where she was standing, it was her nest. The familiar walls of web stretching all across the clearing, spattered with ichor and venom. She chittered in fear, had she done this? She saw the males dissolving before her eyes and in the nests, each cradling a ravaged eggsac as they melted. Ski'Thraak clicked her mandibles, only to discover they were covered in liquid. How had she not noticed before? Pain gripped her heart as she realized what she had done, she had slaughtered them all, her family and unborn children, but why?
>>
As she went from corpse to corpse, wallowing in despair and sadness, she sensed something was watching her and noted the eerie silence of the forest. Turning she saw that her suspicion had been correct. Despite the daylight sneaking in from the canopy, a pair of eyes flicked in a patch of pure darkness. From the shadows came the voice of a crying humanoid child, then a great bellow, then a screech, then a hiss, and a clacking of manibles. In each language, with each noise the creatures eyes flicked brighter and brighter. Ski'Thraak could not hear the creatures words, too frightened by what she saw in that black abyss to focus. The monster was there, before her eyes, and she felt the fangs and venom of her dead broodmates, the wounds opening on her carapace with each noise that escaped the dark veil. Soon Ski'Thraak lay dead, the wounds from her rampage now evident all over her massive body. The eyes flicked once more as they watched the great she spider fall, before leaning closer. A thousand voices burst from the darkness, a thundering blast of sound that shook all the trees in the forest, in every language spoken or thought the shadow wailed, "I see you."

Time: Morning
Food: 10 units

population: Deceased
>>
>>91763
>>91730
Nice! I also hate spiders. Is it time to start a new civ? If so do you have any suggestions, Saurn? I think Machine in Ruins could be interesting.
>>
>>91730
Fucking Brutal. Anyone seen the movie shrooms? similar ending
>>
>>91780
Or maybe something subterranean. I wanted to do insects before, but we just did spiders so that seems a bit redundant, and also I feel like insects might be a bit limited and get boring quick.
>>
>>91780
2nd
>>
>>91794
I'd like something subterranian. What about Dwarves?
>>
I could go for a Skaven run we could be sewer people in the sewers of a large city
>>
I hope you guys liked the ending, wanted it to tie intot eh whole, "Haunted forest" thing. Anyway, I'm down fro another civ, although i would recommend you not pick hard mode areas. Makes it way too easy for me to kill you guys off, I dont always have your best interests at heart :)
>>
>>91812
i vote Vampires on the Tundra
>>
>>91811
I actually wanted to try out skaven as well, but didn't think anyone else would agree.
>>
Yo, how about homunculi in ruins.

last time i recommended goblins but right now it's these guys here.
>>
>>91816
>>91811
Skaven sound fun but he just finished an evil race. Should probably choose another one so things don't seem dry or over done.
>>
>>91826
This one seems interesting. I Like it.
>>
>>91835
>>91826
I've seen you trying to get homunculi going for quite a few threads now, so i will cast my vote with this. It's got potential.
>>
>>91844
lol noice thanks mate
>>
Alright guys, after your deliberations you can now officially cast your votes,specify area in your vote please

A) Homunculi
B) Skaven
C) Vampires
D) Dwarves
E) Other
>>
>>91844
>>91826
A humonculus is a human created through alchemy, right?
>>
>>91867
though i suggested vampires ill vote A homuncuil
>>
>>91867
A please
>>
>>91872
yeah from FMABrotherhood is the best it says the same. i wonder if it'll stay the same as this one says its mainly technology and not magic. I'm guessing it's like a test-tube baby where its alchemy and some form of technology.

>>91867
Homunculi
>>
Answers locked in 2 minutes
>>
Ok guys we have locked in Homunculi, but in what area?
>>
>>91867
A
>>
>>91914
Necropolis
>>
>>91916
>>91916
ruins
>>
>>91914
imma say ruins, (not city ruins) because the race starts off with a ruined laboratory.
>>
>>91914
How about subterranean? that way we can still be below the earth.
>>
Ruins will be locked in in 2 minutes
>>
Gwyn looked out over the ruins of the temple, it was a bright morning, hardly a cloud in the sky. His skin tingled as a soft breeze danced through the trees from the east. The forest stretched all around him, the temple ruins he called home having once served as an elvish place of worship. He admired the white columns and their ornate carvings, despite centuries of degradation he couldn't help but appreciate the detail. A river ran nearby, bisecting the surrounding wetlands neatly as nature could possibly allow. Gwyn's brow furrowed, this was a curious location. His knowledge told him that a deciduous forest should not persist so near a mountain range, and it should certainly not neighbor a marshland so closely. He was analytical and such issued irked him to no end, but perhaps he was better off now knowing, he had limited space for memories and precious few that he remembered. Gwyn turned his eyes from the surrounding landscape and surveyed the ruins themselves. The temple still stood despite all of mother nature's pleas, although the doorway had long since collapsed and the roof was beginning to cave, the white stone held on as best it could. Down the steps was a small pool of silver water, Gwyn had analyzed what he could of the peculiar liquid but could discern nothing of its strange coloring. Beneath the temple ruins was the laboratory Gwyn and his siblings were born from, though some event in the past had destroyed much of the equipment. His brow furrowed again, something about his past irked him, yet he could not remember what, nor recall anything short of a few weeks ago. He reflected on himself, he was tall, with dark hair and fair skin. He often described himself as "masculine" although he was no more so than the others. His brow furrowed again, he did not understand the word "beauty", and the poetry left behind by the previous inhabitants of the ruined temple, did little to expand his understanding. Gwyn pushed such introspection to the way side, there was much to be done.

A) Gather Materials
B) Scout an area
C) Other

Resources
Food: 20 units

Population: 3 Male homunculus+2 female homunculus+ Gwyn

Tools: Ruined labratory

Resources:
>>
>>92017
A
>>
>>92017
B search for book or some form of journal.
>>
>>92017
C) Lets see if anyone else remembers anything. Talk to your brothers ans sisters.
>>
>>92017
B see what kind of temple this was
>>
>>92041
Alright well its a stalemate. i'll cave and vote for someone else.
>>
>>92044
VOting for this.
>>
File: Ruins.png (293KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Ruins.png
293KB, 1152x648px
Gwyn felt it would be important to learn about the temple and laboratory he and his siblings resided in. They had been awake for only a few weeks, but had learned much of their home. It was an elvish temple, devoted to a goddess most commonly represented by a great tree. In some recent times other creatures had moved into the temple, Gwyn knew this because they left an inordinate amount of booted footprints, about the same size as his own. Yet the elves pictured in the murals wore no such garments. Perhaps he should search the laboratory? His knowledge of the temple was simple, but complete. He had spent many hours studying the many murals and torn scripture that peppered the temple. As he descended the steps to the lab his brow furrowed once more, this place perplexed him more than anything else. He surveyed the dim room, illuminated by a series of dull mana crystals. Gwyn looked at the pale blue stones and remarked that they would need to be refilled or replaced soon, darkness was not conducive to research. He noticed a male homunculus reading some sort of manuscript, his brow also furrowed as his eyes darted about the page.

A) Take the manuscript
B) Leave the lab
C) Research something
D) Talk to the homunculus
E) Other

Resources

Tools: Ruined labratory

Resources:
>>
>>92093
Gimme the D)
>>
>>92093
D. Ask him what it is.
>>
>>92093
D
>>
I'll be wrapping up tonight at about 12:15, about 25 minutes
>>
>>92103
+1
>>
Gwyn was curious as to the content of the manuscript, having found nothing of note in the lab outside of a few research diagrams. He approached the pensive homunculus and asked about his reading. The creature looked at him for a moment, seemingly lost in thought, before coming back to reality. The homunculus explained it was a diagram some form of autonomous drone and gestured at the images displayed to emphasize his point. Gwyn was impressed, the schematic was fairly simple, and detailed the construction of a small bipedal drone. He was unsure of it's capabilities but he could see the usefulness of such an easy to produce construct already. He returned the manuscript to the outstretched hand of his brother, instructing that he leave it on one of the work benches when he was finished reading it.

A) Research something
B) Gather materials
C) Other

Resources

Tools: Ruined laboratory

Resources:
>>
>>92099
+1 and checked those dubs
>>
>>92121
B) gather materials we're gunna build a robot army.
>>
>>92121
A) we need to research before we can build anything
>>
>>92121
B for sure.
>>
File: homunculus research.png (18KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
homunculus research.png
18KB, 1152x648px
>>
Gwyn decided that they could create nothing without the necessary materials, the words emblazoned on the wall of the laboratory stuck in his mind, "You cannot make something from nothing." He understood the words well, something within him understood that he could achieve anything, for a price. He scowled, he was unsure if he was willing to pay any price, yet he did not know where his hesitation stemmed from. As he cleared the steps he signaled for another 2 Homunculi to aid him in his foraging. It did not surprise him to see that they were not appreciative of this mission and he could hardly blame them, foraging was a mindless task and a physically demanding one at that. His race was far more suited to thinking and study than they were picking and lifting. He suffered their irritation gamely, he knew this was the necessary price for greatness, though eh did now know what that greatness was, only that it was achievable through alchemy. It took a few hours, but the trio was soon able to amass a sizeable haul of easily obtainable resources and a few of the rarer kind as well.

A) Scout
B) Research
C) Other

Resources
Food: 30 units

Resources: 30 units of wood, 20 units of stone, 2 units of metal, 1 mana crystal
>>
>>92166
B
>>
>>92173
+1
>>
Goodnight guys, sorry for not being able to run the thread particularly late. Have a happy mothers day, and thanks for being in my story! See you all tomorrow
>>
>>92166
All 30 homos meditate and make mana crystals.. Lol homos
>>
>>92166
>A) Scout
>>
>>92208
Backing

Need to find metal for out machines
>>
>>92186
there are only 6 homunuli not 30. 30 is the units of food.
>>
>>92166
A
>>
No thread tonight guys. Mothers come first, sorry for the late update. Have a goodnight!
>>
>>99296
Goodnight
>>
>>99296
Hey man you should get a twitter.
>>
>>102922
I do, it's QMSaurn
>>
>>102994
Ah okay man, I didn't know because i don't think you posted it on last thread or this one. If you did I was completely oblivious to it, sorry man.

I'll go ahead and follow
>>
>>103017
No worries, sorry for being terse, driving
>>
>>92173
+1
>>
>>103025
Will you be posting tonight? really looking forward to this civ. Dorin will never be forgotten though.
>>
Bump, but I'm going to sleep
>>
bumping. Saurn's twitter says he'll be on tonight around 6-7 does anyone know what timezone he's in?
>>
>>108759
Nope, but it is 7:46 for me here
>>
>>109030
Same for me. The other night he said something about it being almost 12 where he is when my clock said around 2, but my memory could be hazy.
>>
>>109030
>>109058
I'm in the same time as ya'll and I believe he is 2 hours behind us in california time
>>
>>109128
That's what I was thinking.
>>
Hey guys I'll be on a bit later than 7, I'm in the pacific west (California) for those asking for my time zone. Will keep you guys updated, thread is definitely happening
>>
>>109407
Gooooood, I'm hyped.
>>
Alright guys I'm back and ready to QM, thanks for all your patience
>>
Our last course of action was to conduct research, what specifically did we want to research?

remember you can write in your own suggestion, EX: Faster than light travel

however, the homunculi have a better chance of successful research if they understand the problem and/or the basic properties of materials
>>
>>109684
research weapons/fighting. we need a way to gather food/defend ourselves
>>
>>109674
>>109684
Welcome back Op, I have no idea the research should be. Maybe best if they searched the laboratory and see some simple projects to put them on the path like telescopes or something for exploration to see what we can see.

>>109716
Personally only having six guys who are okay at combat isn't the best especially because we cannot reproduce. Have to think about things a different way. Would be best to use the tireless perk and gather more materials.
>>
>>109716
>>109734
tie breaker in 2 minutes
>>
>>109734
+1ing this
>>
Gwyn decided it would be best to aquire more materials, his people had little use for rest and could make the most of the daylight hours foraging and gathering. The 2 others groaned once more as they set out into the nearby forest to scrounge what they could. As they pieced their way through the underbrush a sound of distant chanting could be heard coming from the east, towards the river.

A) Investigate the noise
B) Ignore and continue gathering
C) Retreat
D) Other

Resources

Resources: 30 units of wood, 20 units of stone, 2 units of metal, 1 mana crystal
>>
>>109781
Well I don't believe they know we are there. Although I'm hesitant to know what it is I do, so lets see who is chanting.

Hopefully they don't die.
>>
>>109781
I say B. If it starts getting close retreat
>>
>>109781
D keep gathering but put one of the homunculus on lookout duty
>>
>>109853
+1
>>
Gwyn was cautious about the noise and just a little bit curious, not so much so that he would risk his own skin investigating it however. He motioned to the female homunculus, instructing her to keep a lookout while they gathered. She nodded silently and did her best to ascend a tree, her weak limbs doing their best to get her a few feet off the ground, but not to the upper canopy where a vantage would be useful. Defeated she resigned herself to some thick shrubbery, hoping it would conceal her from any pressing danger. It wasn't long after that Gwyn discovered something wonderful, it was a small vein of metal housed within a rock! He could not identify the metal, knowing none of their names or properties, but he was certain the shining orange glow was important. He could not remove the metal from its housing however, lacking even the most basic tools to perform such a task. Sadly he covered the rock with some leaves, hoping to mask its presence from any non-homunculi. As he busied himself gathering other material, the chanting in the distance drew closer, and started to resemble something of a song.

A) Investigate
B) Retreat
C) Set and ambush
D) Other

Resources

>>
>>109953
Song? AH! they must be here for the temple.
>A) Investigate
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>110000
superb quads. will have to +1.
>>
>>110000
sick quads, answer locked in 2 minutes
>>
>>110000
Must be good news to get quads.
>>
Gwyn was intrigued by the song and figured it would be best to ascertain who or what it was coming from. He sent the female homunculi to carry the gathered materials back to camp, instructing her to also notify the remaining members of what was happening. She agreed and hurried off, dropping a few sticks in her haste. Gwyn and the other homunculi headed off in the direction of the sound, crouching low into some bushes as they heard it grow louder. Gwyn was poorly versed in the common tongue, possessing a strangely innate knowledge of it, but found it uncomfortable to speak. He was much more fluent in elvish, although he had only read the language and spoke it to the other members of his tribe, he was unsure of how proper his speaking actually was. Soon the voices were ontop of them and through the leaves of their hiding place, the homunculi could make out the bodies they belonged to. Ten short creatures plodded through the woods, their plate armor and weapons clinking with each short step. They had booming voices and dark beards that ranged from long to longer. Three of the creatures wore large silver helmets that covered their faces, leaving the two curled black horns on either side of its head the only identifying feature.

A) Remain hidden
B) Attack
C) Attempt diplomacy
D) Other

Resources

Resources: 50 units of wood, 30 units of stone, 2 units of metal, 2 mana crystal
>>
>>110105
A we don't need to be dealing with any dwarfs
>>
>>110120
Dude, dwarfs got metal. we need metal
>>110105
We need to talk to this guys. We are no elves so they shouldn't hate us. Maybe weired out that we speak the elvish tongue though.

Lets see about talking to them and see if we can get some commerce going. if anything we can show them the orange metal we found. and ask them to help us in exchange for the metal.
>>
>>110105
Remain hidden
>>
>>110141
our diplomacy isn't that good and dwarves aren't too friendly anyway. Plus we have enough connection to elves for them to not like us.
>>
>>110152
Fine. I fold.
Just wanted some metal
>>
Gwyn remained still and so did his companion as the group passed by their hiding place. They were not particularly well disguised, but the creatures seemed more concerned with their boisterous song, of which Gwyn could discern the words "Elven Whores" and "Cum Rag". The creatures seemed to be heading towards the temple, but stopped not far from it as they began to set camp. The helmeted humanoids crept to the edge of the forest, seemingly surveying the ruins. It appeared they found nothing as no alarm was raises and Gwyn permitted himself a sigh of relief. He did not know why eh feared these metal monsters, but something in him told him they would fairly poorly in a confrontation against the armed creatures. As Gwyn watched a fire was struck and lit, as well as a few tents erected, through the grunts and sound of hammers on posts Gwyn could make out a few words from the largest creature, "Boat", "Wagons", and "Fucking elvish shite."

A) Remain Hidden
B) Attempt Diplomacy
C) Retreat (where?)
D) Other

Map incoming

Resources
Time: Afternoon

>>
File: Ruins.png (315KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Ruins.png
315KB, 1152x648px
>>
>>110190
Maybe now we could try B while they are all relaxed and their guard is lowered
>>
>>110190
Well that beats it. They are there to dismantle the temple. Wait till they are asleep. set fire to their camp go to laboratory and stay there.
>>
>>110214
>>110218
The different approaches are hillarious.

Tie breaker in 2 minutes
>>
>>110218
This but send one back to warn the others our home may be in danger
>>
They'll be asleep once the fire starts so if anything they will blame the guy who was supposed to put it out.
>>
Gwyn whispered to the other homunculus, telling him to sneak back into camp and warn the others of these apparently hostile creatures. Gwyn decided to wait where he was, sure that the creatures would wait some time before mobilizing themselves. The homunculus padded off, quickly vanishing into the underbrush as he circled wide about the camp. Gwyn watched the creatures carefully, almost thankful of his hiding place, as it offered him a chance to analyze and dissect the creatures from a safe distance. They were short and stocky, the largest standing no greater than 5 feet, they were also incredibly strong. They used their large axes to chop down trees at an alarming rate, quickly turning the massive trunks into smaller logs, which were then carried back the way they came by the smaller ones. The creatures were loud and boisterous all day, and well into the night. Gwyn felt an ache in his joints from remaining still for so long, he was not accustomed to sneaking about like this, once more longing for the comforts of his lab. Soon the creatures began to retire to their tents, or pass out on logs, one even fell asleep as he urinated on a tree. His large forehead resting squarely on the trunk. The two helmeted creatures stood guard, alternating between throwing twigs into the fire and patroling the camp.

A) Set fire to the camp
B) Attempt diplomacy
C) Attempt assassination
D) Other

Resources
Time: Night

>>
>>110279
what do y'all think? Should we try and take the guards out first?
>>
>>110279
We're no fighters, attempt diplomacy in the morning, at night we would be considered monsters and be attacked.
>>
>>110279
Huh. I expected them to stay vigilant. Stay there.
>>110301
I wanted to set fire to the camp to make them leave. We should not attack unless given reason to. Leave them there. it would be bad to try to wake up grumpy dwarfs for diplomacy.
>>
>>110315
Agreed. Stay in hiding until they begin to wake up and we will have the whole day to figure them out. for now Gwyn should study them from afar. get as much details of them so he could properly asses the situation when dealing with them in a diplomatic environment.

Dwarfs are fairly simple enough, don't piss them off with elf shit, and don't talk bad about them. Give them pretty stones so they don't cry. easy enough.
>>
Gwyn decided he would study the creatures til morning, hoping that would not launch any form of night offensive while he hid. The hours passed and Gwyn learned little, most of the humanoids being unconscious or simply patroling. He did notice the creatures affinity for stone and metal however, noting the tender care each armored creature gave to his weapon and armor, as well as the twinkling that appeared in his eyes as he perused various pebbles and stones he found about him. Although that could have just been the fire light. Soon the sun began to break over the horizon and Gwyn was once again thankful for his ability to shirk rest for so long. The diminutive men awoke one by one, performing various tasks like throwing meat onto the fire or sharpening weapons. The armored ones, however took the first light as a sign to sleep themselves, and soon disappeared into different tents.

A) Attempt diplomacy
B) Attack
C) retreat
D) Other

Resources

Resources: 25 units of wood, 20 units of stone, 2 units of metal, 1 mana crystal
>>
A) Attempt diplomacy. These creatures seem to covet gems and the like. If they find our laboratory, they may want to ransack it. See if we can get them what they need, in exchange for leaving us alone. We're tireless, we can stay up extra hours to give them tribute if we need to.

In the meantime, we can shore up our defenses in case they wish to attack. Assuming this all goes according to plan, of course.
>>
>>110357
Time for Diplomacy. We can't avoid these dwarfs if they are able to get here their mountain home must be close by. Lets talk to them with the knowledge that they like stones and hate elves this should be fine. Just don't say any elvish words to piss them off. Say we were stranded and took refuge in the abandoned building, that we need help.

If they hate elvish then they won't read the books that we have if they try to search the place.
>>
>>110357
A at least if they are aggressive now some of them are asleep
>>
>>110357
A)
>>
Gwyn thought that it would best to reason with the strange creatures now, they were groggy and some still asleep. He assumed they wouldn't be hostile in such a state. He often trusted his assumptions, although now he hoped more than ever that they be right. He removed himself from his hiding place, cleaning himself off so as to not seem suspicious before approaching the camp. As he came into view one of the smaller creatures yelled out, rousing the others. Immediately 8 axes were drawn and aimed at Gwyn's direction. The homunculus held his hands up to show he was unarmed before speaking. His common was atrocious and what little words he knew certainly did not belie his intellect. Soon the largest creature stepped forward and demanded to know "What the fuck're ou doin 'ere?"

A) Respond in common (roll)
B) Respond in elvish (roll)
C) Retreat
D) Attack
E) Other

Resources
Food: 25 units

>>
>>110415
what dice? 20 50 100 6?
>>
>>110415
I'm still new at this, how do I roll?
>>
sorry forgot to include the values

A) 75< success
74>60 partial success
60> catastrophe

B) 85< success
84>70 partial success
70> catastrophe

use 1 100 sided dice
>>
>>110435
you put it in options

dice+(x)d(y)

x being the number of dice rolls you want to make
and
y being the number of sides the dice has
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>110444
A Respond in common
>>
>>110459
I'm in tears.
Thank you dice gods.
>>
Gwyn choked out a few words, his fear causing him to almost visibly shake. The large creature seemed to understand his broken common and ordered the others to lower their weapons. He motioned for Gwyn to come closer, offering the terrified homunculus a drink and some food. The other creatures resumed their duties as the pair sat and talked, finally the bearded creature furrowed his brow. " What exactly are ye?"

A) Tell the truth
B) Lie
C) Other

going to be getting off in the next post, caught myself falling asleep, sorry guys real life sucks.

Resources

>>
>>110507
it's fine. lets see about telling them the truth there is no reason not to because I don't believe Gwyn even knows what they are.
>>
>>110507
This guy might be trustworthy, he's allowed himself to be alone with us. Tell him part of the truth. Tell him that we're magical constructs without a master, and that we only seek to be left alone to finish his work. (Whenever we figure out what that was.)
>>
>>110507
>>110516
I agree, tell the truth.
>>
Gwyn thought for a moment before telling the creature the truth, well most of it. He left out his being a homunculus specifically, hoping that his conversation partner did not know what a homunculus was. The bearded man seemed pleased with his answer, calling him a "man" as he slapped his arm, a bit hard for Gwyn's liking. The creature informed Gwyn that he and his men were dwarves, hailing from the mountain halls to the east. He continued on to say that they had come here to dismantle the elven temple and return with what riches they could.

A) Persuade otherwise (45< success, 44>30 partial success, 29> catastrophe)
B) Agree
C) Other

Resources

That was the last post, Goodnight guys and thanks for your patience as well as being in my story, I'll see you tomorrow!
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>110546
a)
>>
>>110555
>>110459
these rolls are fucking godsend!

My quads must have blessed the dice.
>>
>>110546
Thank ye kindly
>>
>>110555
>>110558
Check those trips too. Must be.
>>
>>110570
Jesus this is now a GET thread
>>110546
Thank you for QMing saurn. it was fun!
>>
File: EPFw2Fk.jpg (1MB, 900x1127px) Image search: [Google]
EPFw2Fk.jpg
1MB, 900x1127px
Are you back yet Saurn~kun?
>>
>>113692
I don't know if there will be a session tonight, op hasn't tweeted anything.
>>
>>110546
>dice+(1)d(100)
A
>>
>>115687
>>
Will there be a session tonight Saurn?
>>
There will indeed provided I can get my PC to connect to the internet. Sorry about going rogue, major family issues have arisen that needed to be dealt with
>>
>>120782
It's fine man
>>
>>120900
Thanks for your patience man. I'm sorry real life has been a Bitch recently , really appreciate you sticking around and having faith
>>
>>120951
I'm guessing you'll make a fresh thread to continue?
>>
>>120969
Yea. Like I said once the computer gets online. I can do it on mobile but the quality won't be as good.
>>
>>120782
>>120951
I knew you'd come thru for us m8
>>
>>121048
I'm excited to see what this session has in store for us. now that we are leaving our GET thread.
>>
>>121069
>>120969
you can't tell me two 69s in a row doesn't count for something.
>>
>>121139
You're not wrong with that.
>>
So the computer seems like a no go, I'll type on my phone but tonight's session will be fairly short kg you want?
>>
>>121454
sounds alright, I think we all understand
>>
>>121454
If you feel like the over all quality of something would be lacking then you should hold it off for a bit until you can properly do it.

Also it's kinda late and player base would be short so starting an entire thread of what you expect to be poor quality or less than your standards you shouldn't do it. Although I would like another session in this civ I'd like you to feel comfortable when doing it. I'm fine waiting another day if it means having the same quality as previous and I'd believe others will understand that decision.

not saying you can't make it a quality thread via mobile I'm just saying if you start on mobile and feel like it wouldn't be on par to your previous works then it's fine.

also if you start on mobile and come back on pc certain things only ops can do will be lost there for the main medium will be forced through mobile for you. unless you somehow keep the same address.
>>
>>121498
I feel like i didn't explain myself, If you don't feel comfortable with the session then it would be reasonable to hold it off.
>>
>>121498
>>121502
Yea I have to agree with you. I feel obligated to the player's, the story is for you guys as much as it is for me. But I agree, typing on mobile would definitely lead to a drop in quality, as well as a much shorter session since typing on mobile is a freaking chore. But regardless I have to thank you guys for understanding my position and that shit happens irl. I will have a thread up tomorrow and will tweet about it. Have a goodnight guys!
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.