[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gang Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

This takes place in a fictionalized version of Los Angeles

It's the late 80's the war on drugs is in full swing, police are cracking down on all gang activity and abusing their power constantly. OGs run the ghettos police won't go, leaving anyone in those neighborhoods to fend for themselves in the violent gang wars that tear apart L.A.

You grew up on Belton Ave. Your older brother was a banger for the 17th Street Brass, he died in a drive-by that happened in front of your house. Your neighborhood has been a piece of land gangs have been battling to get for years it already cost you your brother.

You decide it's time somebody brought peace to this place, and sometimes the only way to make peace is through war. You get your childhood friends together and form your "gang" of 5.

>What do you call yourselves?
>>
>>909692
DeAndre Dindu Nuffin
>>
>>909715
call the gang "The Bastardos"
>>
>>909692
The bloody knuckles
>>
The Belton Breakers
>>
>>909692
The Cossacks

Biker gang
>>
>>912609
seconded
>>
>>912609
Thirded
>>
>>912609
sure, i like it too, disregard my earlier vote
>>
>>909692
The latter day saints, we Mormon mafia now!
>>
You roll out of your garage on your new bike. A Harley, cherry red and purring like mountain lion.

You roll down the street, your engine shaking windows and sending vibrations down your arms. You need to make your mark and show people this meighborhood is yours now. The only way to do that and have it on display is by tagging it up.

You pull off to the section of grey wall that separates your neighborhood from the main road, anyone rolling in will see this.

After a few minutes of spraying carefully and ensuring everything is done just right you drop the can you had carried in your side bags. You pull out the brick like phone you had bought just last week and call your homies, they'll want to see this.

As you and all your boys stand around the artwork as the realization of what you've done fully hits you, you've struck out on your own and made a statement.

"What the fuck is that supposed to be?" Says a heavily spanish accented voice

You turn around and tense up, Robert Munèz.

A Sand Devil OG. The SDs have been encroaching on your hood for a while but have been too engaged in their war with the Stackers to really establish a foothold. You really aren't ready for any static with these guys, but if you try and play it off and he knows it's yours then you look like easy pickings.

>"It's my tag."
>"It's some tag."
>"I was just about to spray over this."
>>
>>915271
>It's my tag
Might as well get it over with. Besides, the Sand Devils are tied up with another gang.
>>
>>915321
shit forgot to un-trip
>>
>>915271
>>"It's my tag."

Can we at least be hispanic instead of going full on sons of anarchy?
>>
"This is my tag, this hood is Cossack turf now." You say looking dead in his eye

He laughs

"You got balls kid, taking a neighborhood you know we have our eyes on. You're lucky we're too busy with Stackers and taking melflower blvd to deal with this, enjoy your little gang while it lasts kid. Eventually someone is going to step on you." He says turning away, the bright yellow of his flag sticking out of his back pocket reminds you of his connections before you do anything hasty.

You round up your boys and head back to your place and take stock of everything you have and the gang has.
========
Gang Size: 5
Cash: 2,500$
Work: N/A
Strongest weapon: 9mm Pistol
Colors: TBD
Turf: Belton.
Allies: N/A
Enemies: N/A
========

After looking all this over you come to the conclusion that you ain't shit.

You have a few areas you need to actually settle before you can consider expanding. The only question is what to do first.

>Choose a hustle (Work to provide income for the gang. Ex: Drug running, Extortion)

>Choose your colors (This will be the color associated with your gang making it clear to anyone that they're with you)

>Recruit more members (roll a d20 to see how many people you can pull in)

>Meet some other leaders. (Your hood is in the center of a lot of other gangs, getting to know some leaders may pay off or bite you in the ass.)

>Write-Ins always acceptable
>>
>>915395
Race choice coming up soon. You can also specify the types of people you want to recruit. Your race will have bearing on how the game plays out also.
>>
>>915408
>>Choose a hustle (Work to provide income for the gang. Ex: Drug running, Extortion)
Need money to entice recruits.
>>
>>915417
Seconded. We need a foundation before we do anything else
>>
>>915730
Me again. I say we either start a protection racket or we fence car and bike parts through a garage
>>
>>915417
>>915839
I like a combo of these two, maybe get a garage and move all kinds of shit out of it. Drugs, a few guns, parts that "fell off the back of the truck", maybe a little protection on the side after we earn a little more respect.
>>
>>915912
Exactly what I was thinking
>>
If we are a biker gang then the garage idea is good for a foundation for our finances.
>>
>>915975
It just fits, you know?
>>
You call up your cousin, everyone calls him Spoil because of the dumbass spoiler on his car.

He agrees to set you guys up in a garage he owns as long as he gets 30% of the cash and can be involved with any gang activity that goes down.

He'll help people sell stolen cars or parts and launder money through a seemingly legit business.
(Income: $300 a week)
(Gang size: 6)

You hang up after working out the details and put your brick like phone back in your sidebags. You start up your bike and begin heading out into the city for a ride, you catch yourself in the side mirror and start thinking, how'd you end up here?

Race and Background:

>White/Caucasian: Less police attention on the street but not that many white boys are in the game so don't expect to be trusted by many.
>Black/African American: Police see you all as drug dealers or gangbangers even if you're in a suit, expect to be harassed by police but the common enemy of police will net you a couple friends
>Spanish/Hispanic: Police don't hassle you as much as the Blacks but don't expect to find many friends with anyone outside your ethnicity.
>Write in Race: Provide social relationship with cops and other gangs/ethnicities

Background:
>You were on your way to playing College Ball, but when your brother was shot you turned to banging instead. Still a lot of people still remember you for what you were on the court. (Bonus: Well Known)

>You were your brother's partner in crime, sometimes literally, you two were inseparable so of course you're respected simply for having been the brother of a Brass.
(Bonus: Respect)

>You grew up on these streets, even though your brother offered to take you under his wing you were more of a leader than a follower. You learned the area around your hood like the back of your hand and some of the current gang leaders you even ran with or fueded with back in the day.
(Bonus: Street Wise)

>Write-In
>>
>Black
>Brothers partner in crime
>>
>>916465
>Write in Race: Provide social relationship with cops and other gangs/ethnicities

Pacific Islander-We're dark enough to get the same profiling the black community runs into the advantage being that the community is tight and centralized heavily, Ethnically we already have a majority of the neighborhood

Also kick ass tats

>You grew up on these streets, even though your brother offered to take you under his wing you were more of a leader than a follower. You learned the area around your hood like the back of your hand and some of the current gang leaders you even ran with or fueded with back in the day.
>>
>>916465
>White/Caucasian: Less police attention on the street but not that many white boys are in the game so don't expect to be trusted by many.

>>
>>916465
>>Spanish/Hispanic:
>>Street Wise
>>
>>916465

Pacific Islander-We're dark enough to get the same profiling the black community runs into the advantage being that the community is tight and centralized heavily, Ethnically we already have a majority of the neighborhood

Also kick ass tats

I like this!
>>
>>916505
Seconded. Everyone should know what we're cooking
>>
>>916578
I change my vote to this
>>
>>916526
>>916578
+1
>>
>>916578
Changing vote to this
We've enough white characters out there plus sons of anarchy has been done already.
>>
You're family came from the islands. Your grandfather was a booze runner in this city during prohibition he was called Samoa Slim, he was unnaturally skinny for most Samoan Men. You take after your grandfather, your caramel skin well muscled and your height at 6,2 you truly were a force of the islands.

Though that was your ancestors, you grew up a much different way and in a different place. You've been in the same house since you were born, you've explored this hood and some of the surrounding in the many summers of your youth. You know these streets back and forth and even know some of the high ranking gang members now of other gangs. You even know the leader of the Stackers, a black bald man with a large beard: Marshall Irons.

You stop reminiscing and get on your way. As you drive down main street you remember a couple boys gave you options on how to start making an impact around here.

>Meet a gang leader. (Current known gangs, Sand Devils, Brass, and Stackers.)
>Go start a fight with some rival crew. (Gains respect and potential members also could start beef.)
>Go recruit around the neighborhood.
>Write-In
>>
>>919257
>Meet a gang leader
then
>Go recruit around the neighborhood

establish ourselves as a rather peaceful influence in otherwise unaligned areas, away from the other larger gangs. We should get territory on their outskirts and very slowly (relatively) encroach on their lesser turf. Even if it's just a couple houses at a time, progress is progress.
>>
>>919257
>Go recruit around the neighborhood.
>>
>Meet a gang leader
Let's pay Marshall a visit and see if we can start an alliance or something
>>
>>919257
>>Go recruit around the neighborhood.

I read the stackers leaders name as Marshmallow Irons for a second.
>>
>>919657
Can that be our nickname for him? It'll be like Bugs Moran where he'll be this ruthless gangster with an innocuous-sounding nickname.
>>
>>909692
Pouring out a bump for our missing QM
>>
>>923206
Pouring out ANOTHER bump for EDRI. C'mon, man I was getting into this
>>
Oh fuck. Had to delete and reinstall mimi. I am returning boys!
>>
It's about time yoy get a little strength behind you, and here strength is in numbers always.
You send a couple boys to neighborhood around Belton and you yourself even get in on the recruit drive.
Roll 1d25
>>
Rolled 6 (1d25)

>>932772
>>
OH THANK GOD YOU"RE BACK
>>
>>934772
dice+1d25
Also, rolling
>>
Rolled 12 (1d25)

>>934782
Oops
>>
Is this dead?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.