[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece: Shining Seas Quest 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0564.jpg (54KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.jpg
54KB, 592x448px
There once was man named Gold Roger, who was the King of the Pirates. He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the last words he said. "My tresure's up for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece." Ever since, pirates from around the world set out in search of One Piece, the tresure that will make their dreams come true.

>Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/op_yob
>Prev. Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/887171/
>CS: http://pastebin.com/xRESnqtk

Before you can even react, Miss Green grabs you and holds you under her arm. Her arm feels strange, almost as though her skin is just a cover for metallic armor. She sprints unflinching through the cloud of dust, picking up Julia and placing her on her shoulder. Your stomach jolts every time Miss Green takes a step. Craning your neck, you try and calmly communicate your concerns to Julia.

"What the hell are you doing? This wasn't a part of the deal! Let me go!"

"Sorry, but this is for your own good." Julia says as she turns to face the horde of Marines chasing you. You watch as she pulls some explosives from her bag, lights their fuses, and chucks bombs behind you. You hear the boom and feel the heat of the explosion on your rear end. Julia looks like she's having to much fun.

"Are you kidding me? I'm the only one here that isn't a criminal!"

"On the contrary," she pauses to throw another bomb, "I seem to remember you sneaking into a Marine base to emancipate an extremely beautiful and deadly prisoner."

"Thank you ma'm. He also rendered a Marine guard unconscious." Miss Green adds as Julia turns to you with an extremely condescending look

"Well now! It appears our little Wave is quite the felon!" Julia says before a crashing noise calls her attention back to the crowd chasing you. She looks terrified.

What do you say?
>"Not if I ensure there aren't any witnesses."
>"FUCK YOU AND YOUR ROBOT MAID!"
>"Fine then! What do we do now?"
>"You're not gonna get away with this!"
>"I better get paid at least triple!"
>"What is it?"
>Grumble silently
>>
>>903019
>"Fine then! What do we do now?"
>>
>>903019
>>"I better get paid at least triple!"
>>
>>903019
>Fine then, what do we do know
Welcome back QM
>>
>>903019
>"I better get paid at least triple!"
>>
>>903091
>>903091
>>903134

You grumble a bit before accepting your current position. At least, for now.

"Fine. But I better get paid at least triple. Now what do we do?"

"Well..." Julia replies in a shaky voice, "you could try and get Captain Kelly off our back." As she says this, Miss Green jumps in the air. The patch of road where she yaw standing is ripped into the air by a large metal hook. You catch a glimpse of a woman with red hair and freckles wearing a whit T shirt and overalls with the Marine insignia. A coat flutters on her shoulders. She's holding an oversized fishing pole, and steadily gaining on you.

"Any ideas?" Julia says. She's clearly terrified.

What do you do?
>Try and knock some stuff in her way
> Nail a civilian
> Try and nail her
> provide moral support for Miss Green
>>
>>903221
Need to block her hook. Maybe Nail her hook if there's a chance.
>>
>>903232
Wait, ignore the last part. It would be easy to ID us if we use a special power.
>>
>>903221

Can't believe you motherfuckers went along with her instead of fucking her up for this shit.
>>
>>903221
If we nail her, someone could find out that it was us
>>
>>903221
> provide moral support for Miss Green
>>
>>903232
>>903260
>>903274
>>903297

Roll 1d20
(Sorry these posts take so long. Internet here isn't doing so well. Part of the reason I couldn't post yesterday)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>903328
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>903328
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>903328
>>
>>903260
Wait until we aren't about to die and I'll vote with you on that
>>
>>903340
20 = Critical Success! As per rules, you guys can either do really well, or preform a regular success and negate a future failure.
>>
>>903363
Go all in
>>
>>903363
>preform a regular success and negate a future failure
>>
>>903363
>Negate a future failure
We really don't need a Critical Strike for creating an obstacle
>>
>>903363
Save it, Shits gonna hit the fan soon.
>>
>>903363
>preform a regular success and negate a future failure.
My vote.
>>
>>903363
>preform a regular success and negate a future failure.
Obvious choice is obvious
>>
>>903389
>>903402
>>903433

Nodding to Julia, you start to scan you surroundings. As Miss Green runs past a small cart with goods, you kick out a plank of wood put in the way of the crowd, Kelly included.

"Ha-ha! Great job Wave!" Her excitement is short lived, however, before you hear another crashing noise. You look back to see the cart broken in half by a giant fishing pole. You turn up to Miss Green.

"Your doing great Miss Green! Please, please don't stop running!" Miss Green simply nods. You can't tell for sure, but you kinda feel her go a bit faster.

As you look forward, you see that the docks are beginning to come into view.

"Wave, we're almost to the docks. I'm going to need you and Miss Green to hold the off Captian Kelly while I get the ship ready to disembark. Can you handle that?"

What do you do?
>"I'll try."
>"I think it would be better if I helped you with the ship."
>>
>>903613
>>"I think it would be better if I helped you with the ship."
>>
>>903613
>I think it would be better if I helped you with the ship
Not taking the chance of her abandoning us to deal with a crazy Marine Captain
>>
>>903613
>>"I think it would be better if I helped you with the ship."
>>
>>903613
>"I think it would be better if I helped you with the ship."
>>
>>903636
>>903690
>>903698
>>903747

You look back at Captain Kelly. Her fishhook gleams in the sun.

"Yeah, I think it would be better if I helped you with the ship." You say. Julia looks annoyed.

"Fine. Miss Green, if you would?" At her command, the cyborg shifts your position and tosses the two of you on the ship. While Julia lands gracfully, you have to rely on your hands and knees to get steady.

Glancing back at Miss Green, you watch her stick out her elbow in the direction of the Marines, and a hatch opens. A missile flys out, blowing up the part of the dock connected to the shore. It almost seems to be over, before a certain Marine Captain jumps through the smoke cloud.

"She can handle herself! Help me get the ship ready!" Julia shouts. You nod, and begin pull up the anchor as Julia unfurls the sails. Soon after, you both untie the ropes holding you to the dock. The Saint Scylla begins to sail off.

"Miss Green! Get on!" Julia shouts, as her maid is locked in trying to block Kelly's fishing pole with her arms. Suddenly, she kicks upward with unnatural flexibility and runs to the end of the dock before running and jumping onto the ship. Miss Green looks somewhat damaged, but overall her condition is okay.

Suddenly, the ship stops moving with a lurch. Turning around, you spot Captain Kelly with her hook emebeded in the back of the ship. You watch as she begins reeling you in back to the docks.

"Marine! Jump off the ship into the water!" She shouts at you.

What do you do?
>Ignore her
>Cut the line
>Fire a nail at her
>Try and pretend to be injured
>Jump in the water
>>
>>903945
>>Try and pretend to be injured
>>
>>903945
>Try and pretend you got shot in the back or something surprising.
>>
>>903945
>set the ship on fire
>>
I can detain them captian!
(Disappear into the ship)
>>
>>904052
This
>shoot a nail at the hook to dislodge connection
While hiding in the cabin.
>>
>>903962
>>903986

At Kelly's words, Julia shouts at you.

"Stop right there Marine!" She says in her 'Captian Wave' voice. "Take on step closer and I'll put one right in your back!" You turn back to look at her, and she winks. Hoping you understand the message, you run to the side of the boat before you here a gunshot ring out. Immediately, you drop to the floor.

From the deck, you see Miss Green run to the hook as a sawblade comes out of her wrist. You can't see what happened, but the fact that the ship started moving forward again suddenly makes the fact she cut the wire obvious. You hear Kelly shout.

"Wave! I'll kill you for what you did to my precious men! You hear me you pirate sonofabitch? I'll gut you like a goddamned fish!" She screams as the sound of more explosions ring out. By the smoke you can see, it appears somebody has blown up the Marine's warships.

After about half an hour, Julia walks over and nudges you with her foot. She's dressed in the clothes she was wearing when you first met her, and she's gone back to her original appearance. She's holding your clothing in her hands, folded.

"It's safe now. I rigged the warships to explode while you were out. They won't be able to follow us, at least not until they get reinforcements. Why don't you change back into your clothes, and I can explain everything over a hot meal. Miss Green is a great cook." She says as she extends a hand to help you off the ground. The prospect of food reminds you of how hungry you are, especially after running from the authorities.

What do you do?
>Take her hand
> Refuse her help and take your clothes
> Attack her
> "Screw that! Explain it to me now!"
>>
>>904127
> Refuse her help and take your clothes

Damn pirates
>>
>>904127
>Refuse her help and take your clothes
>>
>>904127
>> "Screw that! Explain it to me now!"
>>
>>904127
> "Screw that! Explain it to me now!"
>And give me my clothing!
>>
>>904127
>"Thanks but no, thanks. See ya."
>>
>>904127
>Punch her smug face in
>>
>>904127
>Take her hand
>And pull her in for a headbutt
>>
>>904127
>Punch her in the face
>Screw that! Explain it to me now!
>>
>>904139
>>904142

Grumbling, you get off the floor by yourself and snatch the clothes out of her hands. Julia doesn't acknowledge it as you walk past, but you hear her sigh behind you. You walk below deck and quickly change. You toss the uniform in a corner.

Coming back to the main deck, you spot steam trailing from a chimney in the cabin. You walk in and see Miss Green cooking stir fry on a stove while Julia plots looks at a map on the table. She turns to you as you enter. Before you can say anything, she starts speaking.

"Hey, have a seat. Lunch will be ready in a second. I know you have a lot of questions, but let me try and explain first." You sit down at the table at glare at her. "First, I know your upset, but try anything and Miss Green here will not tolerate it. Have you heard of Wink's Troupe?"

You nod silently. You remember learning about the gang of pirates and bounty hunters back on Big Bean.

"I come from and island in the Grand Line called Isla Steppe. My father, Julie Verde, was the mayor. A few months ago he was killed by Wink. The island is currently his Troupe's base of operations. Since he's under protection of one of the Seven Warlords, the Marines have been unable to do anything. I managed to flee with my father's creation, Miss Green, and managed to make my way to the South Blue. I promised to come back with someone who could help me reclaim the island. There is a lot of money in it for you, in addition to what I already owe you. Also, if we successfully retake the island, I can have your name officially cleared from criminal records. After that, we never have to see each other again. Any questions?" She says as Miss Green place the food on the table. It looks delicious.

What do you say?
>"What's to stop me from just abandoning you now?"
>"Do you really think I can't take out Miss Green and you?"
>(insert any other questions you guys might want to add)
>Eat silently
>>
>>904385
>>Eat silently
>>
>>904385
>Eat silently
Let listen.
>>
>>904385
>"What's to stop me from just abandoning you now?"
How has her actions as "Captain Wave" affected our reputation?
>>
File: IMG_0566.jpg (117KB, 450x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0566.jpg
117KB, 450x275px
>>904148
>>904270
>>904283
Shoot. I didn't expect so many people to actuall become involved in this. As an apology, here's one more available option:

>"I think I deserve one solid punch to the face."
>>
>>904385
If I cant take out Mrs green what makes you think I can take out these wink troupe guys
>>
>>904385
If you two couldn't do anything against these guys what makes you think I can?
Also you have promised a lot of things already but so far all I've gotten is food, why should I believe anything you say now?
>>
>>904385
>"Do you really think I can't take out Miss Green and you?"
>"Go fuck yourself."

fucking cunt, sink the fucking ship
>>
>>904414
>>904412
>>904416
All these are favourable
>>
>>904385
>Eat silently
>Mumble softly about what makes her think you can't handle them.
>>
>>904385
>Eat silently
>>
>>904385
>>Eat silently
>>
>>904412
>>904428
>>904416
>>904414

You pull the food toward you and begin eating the food. It's delicious. In between mouthfuls, you manage to ask your questions.

"What makes you - think that - I can beat - Wink?" Julie swallows her food before responding.

"We'll get more people along the way. There are a number of islands between reverse mountain and Isla Steppe. I would have asked ordered more bounty hunters, but it's almost impossible without Wink's Troupe finding out somehow." She says calmly before getting back to eating. When you finally finish, ask more questions.

"Do you really think I can't take you and Miss Green out? And what's to stop me from just running as soon as I can? And aside from all that, I want what you owe me NOW."

Julie looks up at you. "You've seen Miss Green fight. She managed to hold off Captain Kelly on her own. You don't want to see what she'll do to someone whose directly harmed me." She stops speaking as Miss Green takes both your plates and places some pudding in front of you. "And if you think about leaving, I made sure people got a good look at our face when I blew up that base and took you as a hostage. But like I said, any charges you might have will be removed once I get home. And concerning your reward-" she stops to pull up her bag, and gingerly places money over to your side of the table "There. 60 million. Triple the original reward, and there's more where that came from. Anything else?"

What do you do?
>"Screw you"
>Take the money and go eat outside
> Try and attack her
>Let of some steam and practice your Devil Fruit powers
>>
>>904408
On second thought, lets not hit our client.
>>
>>904601
>>Let of some steam and practice your Devil Fruit powers
>>
>>904601
>Let off some steam and practice your Devil Fruit powers
>>
>>904601
>Let of some steam and practice your Devil Fruit powers.
>Bitch extremely loud about being jewed
>>
>>904601
>I've seen your maid fight, but have you seen ME fight?
>>
>>904601
>>Let of some steam and practice your Devil Fruit powers
>>
>>904601
>Let of some steam and practice your Devil Fruit powers
I really don't trust a damn word out of her mouth
>>
>>904601
>>"Screw you"

Pussies, the lot of you.
>>
>>904667
Stop being a whining cunt.
>>
>>904673
Stop being such a spineless bitch, grow some balls.
>>
>>904625
>>904636
>>904637
>>904641
>>904645
>>904646

"Screw you" you say as you scoop up your money. Miss Green's head snaps in your direction.

"It's alright, Miss Green. It's perfectly understandable for Mr. Raine to be frustrated. I am sincerely sorry for the trouble I've caused you. But understand, Wave, it was the only way I could get someone to help me." You scoff as you walk out the door.

Outside, you practice the abilities you gained after eating that fruit. Holding up your hand and putting it in a gun shape, you concentrate on your hand. As you watch, a nail fires out of your fingers and embeds itself into the mast. You remember hearing about how powerful people on the sea name their unique attacks. It seems rather obvious you should name this technique "Nail Gun."

You start to think about your power. Your sure it could have more capabilities, it'll just require a little imagination.

Post any ideas for possible techniques.
>>
>>904781
Build a nail canon, or make yourself like a porcupine.
>>
>>904781
Nail bomb, throw a handful of nails at once that burst outwards after a few seconds
>>
>>904781
Nail Scale. Walk up walls with a nail at the bottom of each foot.
>>
>>904781
Coat our hands in nails for a literal knockout punch. Or see if we can learn how to do trick shots with our nails
>>
>>904810
>>904781
+1
>>
>>904781
Nail Elavater. Get On and increase the height of a giant nail. Could be used on foes if they are pinned underneath the nail.
>>
>>904781
Try to nail a singular concept such as wakefulness.
>>
>>904810
THIS
>>
>>904812
Can you give that move a name like 'Spike Strike' or 'Stake Out'?
>>
>>904785
You extend your palm and concentrate like you did with the pistol, this time firing a much larger nail. It doesn't go as fast as a Nail Gun, but it's still powerful.

You also think about the possibility of emitting nails from your entire body. Concentrating heavily, you fell a tingling sensation as Nails sprout from all over your body.

Techniques unlocked:
Nail Cannon
Nail Urchin

>>904796
You also think about the different shapes you could form nails into. Cupping your hands together, you form a small spiked ball of nails. With further training, you might be able to do more.

Technique unlocked:
Nail Ball

>>904810
You start to think about emmiting nails like places on your feet. You feel them go through your feet and shoes. Curious, you walk up to the mast an begin to scale it by striking the nails into it. It takes a little getting used to, but after some practice you start to get a feeling for it.

Technique unlocked:
Nail Spider

>>904812
Back on the ground, you think about techniques that might be more useful in a fight. Balling you hands into a fist, nails the size of stakes come out of your knuckles and the tips of your feet. This could be useful in a close combat situation.

Technique unlocked:
Stake Out

>>904855
You also think about just how long you could make these nails. Squatting on the ground, you take a deep breath and send out the longest nail you can make. You rise about twenty feet of the ground before dissipating it and falling back down

Technique unlocked:
Raising Stake

Your fairly winded after all that, especially after the last technique. It looks like making those nails, especially ones so large, will drain your energy. Leaning against the main mast, you spot Julia looking at you from the cabin balcony with her arms folded.

"Looking good Wave. I knew I made a good choice when I saw you from that alley. I didn't know you had a Devil Fruit."

"I know. I ate the Nail Nail Fruit and became a Nail Man a few days before meeting you. I didn't want the marines linking it to me, so I didn't use it. But I guess it's no use now."

"Yes... sorry about that. I came out here to tell you we've almost reached Reverse Mountain." She says before pointing forward, toward a large mountain jutting out of the sea. "Soon we'll be in the Grand Line."

Okay, since this thread seems to have gotten a larger following than usual, I'll start it up again tomorrow at 1:30 pm UTC.
>>
>>905040
Thank you for running.
>>
>>905040
For now, post any questions, suggestions, comments, complaints, or concerns, and I will get to them before we start tomorrow. Thank you guys so much for being so involved! I know I'm not the best QM, and I promise we'll get to more excitement when we enter the Grand Line.
>>
>>905062
>Nail Spider
What, Nail Scale too rhymy for you? If so, can you see if 'Tack Crawler' is a suitable name? Not enough variety in the names of the moves.
>>
Sprouting nails from inside someones body to give a bloody end would be cool or just sticking them permanently in someones body so it hurts like fuck when they move.
>>
>>905062
So what's the odds Marines are coming after our family since Raine is now wanted?
>>
>>905062
I like the idea for a future move where we just grab someone in a bear hug and spike them from every point of contact. Call it the Iron Maiden Crush or something cool.
>>
What about forming a 3-4 foot long nail and using it as a sword?
>>
>>905486
Doubt it. Marines usually don't like to Play dirty, like when they didn't execute Ace earlier even when there was a risk of him being freed. Also, most of the straw hats have something like family back home, and none of them ever got involved until recent events in the Manga. And that wasn't the Marines.
>>
>>908368
They're nails, not blades.
>>
>>908638
yeah, but it'd be help when we confronted someone with a sword
>>
>>908638
Club?
>>
>>908750
Don't we already have a sword?
>>
>>908750
We have a sword already.
>>908753
Aren't the Nails thin?
>>
>>908764
I'd be guessing the nail would be stronger

And if we can mage a giant 20 foot nail to stand on we can probably manipulate the sizes

Could very easily be wrong though
>>
>>908368
Thats fucking stupid... Make a spear/lance instead!
>>
>>908368
>>908753
Baseball bat with nails at the end. classic and practical.
>>
>>908952
I vote this
>>
Some of your guys don't seem to understand that the Nails are designed to stick to objects together or in some cases immobilize an opponent, trying to use a baseball bat with nails would make the bat stick to the opponent.

A sword can be of some use but only in defense and stabbing with intent to immobilize.

A spear or lance is a far more viable option considering what the nails can do.

When a nail sticks someone they don't bleed it just immobilizes them, it doesn't tear at flesh, go back to Thread 1 and read into what the nails can do.
>>
>>918563
Thank you. Someone that remembers what the Nail actually does.
>>
Hey, lurker here, i want to know the limits on our ability to disable organs, can we diasable parts of said orgens, like the visual cortex ? Can we disable specific muscles or tissues, like the triceps? Or can we only disable entire organs, like the heart ir lungs,
>>
>>918563
Ah right. My bad. So would a spear with a nail head that we could detach once it struck a target be good?
>>
So... When will this be continued? If at all
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.