[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detached Phallus quest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: middle_finger_flame.jpg (14KB, 237x270px) Image search: [Google]
middle_finger_flame.jpg
14KB, 237x270px
Huh? That was weird. The last thing you remember, you were attached to poor Jake. Great fun, banging that princess. Less fun, what came afterwards, when they caught you in her bedchambers, but hey, them's the breaks.

Then there was the shouting, the beating, the summoning of the court wizard, and finally, the emasculation. A great sensation of heat and pain and now...... this. You're definitely well, and you're definitely not attached to the rest of the body. You can't see, but you have a dim sort of awareness that you're on a stone floor..... somewhere. It's cold, but not painfully chill. You think you can move around, snakelike, by crawling and contracting, but you're not really sure where you are or what to do.

>What'll it be, boys?
>>
>>901572
>Find some clothes to wear
It's cold.
>>
>>901587

roll 2d10 please
>>
Rolled 4, 8 = 12 (2d10)

>>901632
>>
Rolled 7, 13 = 20 (2d20)

>>901632
>>
>>901639

You squirm around on the ground, laboriously moving yourself over the cold stone, shrinking a bit against the cold. Hours pass, you think, but without eyes, or connected to an ocular system, it's hard to tell the time.

Eventually, you brush up against some rough fabric; you're pretty sure it's wool, not well crafted. You wrap up in it, rolling sideways, away from the cold stone floor. Before you can do much to ponder your fortune, you hear a shriek, feminine, and the crash of a door. You're not sure why you can hear things when you can't see.
>>
>>901656
Hide!
How can we see? Psychic abilities?
>>
>>901678

>How can we see? Psychic abilities?

You don't as yet know.

Also, another 2d10 roll, please.
>>
Rolled 20, 10 = 30 (2d20)

>>901709
>>
>>901715

I'm sorry, that was a 2d20 roll, I'm afraid I can't count it.
>>
Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d10)

>>901719
Oops. Sorry.
>>
>>901723

>8

Figuring that something is very, very wrong, even moreso than finding yourself detached from the rest of your body, you, still gripping the wool fabric, cast about for somewhere to hide. Without vision, it's tough, but eventually, you realize you're in someone's bedroom, and you hide under the bottom.

Not a moment too soon; the door crashes once again, and this time you hear another voice, gruff, masculine, in ill-humor, graveling away.

"Hilda, I'm sure it's just another one of your imaginings. Why, this is the third time this- Well now, what's this under the bed?"

A bit of shuffling, and you can feel air currents moving under the bed, and loud hot breath. You think there's someone rummaging around, looking for whatever's hiding there.

(Sorry, there was a short internet outage)
>>
>>901789
>Quietly move away if he gets near
>>
>>901789
>Quietly move away if he gets near.
Still, the situation would be funny. Imagine this guy realizing he just touched a cock that's not his own.
>>
>>901804
>>901824

Trying to get a feel for the air currents and thus to divine the groping hand's position, you scurry around under the bed, staying just out of reach of the fingers. After what seems a short eternity, but was probably no more than a few minutes, you hear a huff, and the masculine voice again.

"Rat, most likely. I'll set out some traps and poison for it, but in the meantime, you bunk down in the attic, arright? And carry a broomstick or summin to crack it's worthless neck if you should see it again."

Footsteps, and then the door closing. You're alone, or at least you think you are.

>What do you want to do?
>>
>>901831
Wait to make sure that we are alone, then slither out of there, get a feel of the room.
Man, life as a dick sure is hard.
>>
>>901834
>>901831
+1
>>
>>901834
This sounds good enough.
By the way, do we still have enough of a blood flow to do our designated job?
>>
>>901834
>>901837
>>901850

>>901834
>>901837

You stay under the bed, hiding, waiting until the noise has stopped for some time.

Then you crawl around the room, trying to get an image of its dimensions. It's hard to do so, you' can't see, and can't tell where objects are without bumping into them, which hurts your sensitive head if it's something hard.

But it's definitely a bedroom of some sort, and the cloth you wrapped up in earlier is almost certainly a blanket of some sort.

The room is roughly circular, closed by a wooden door (That one hurt a lot), and there are some sort of wooden structures along the walls. The only other exit leads to what you think is a balcony of some sort, definitely open to the air, as it's cold and you can feel the wind and the light. You scout a little there, but you can't seem to find an edge, and worry about tumbling down who knows how far if you fall off blindly.

One other thing of note, back in the bedroom, is what you're reasonably sure is a mouse or rat hole. You could (barely) fit into it, but you're not sure if that would be a good idea.

>What do you want to do?
P.S., I'm going to break for an hour or so. I'm not sure what the deal is with my connection, but I'm having a lot of trouble uploading posts.

>By the way, do we still have enough of a blood flow to do our designated job?

You don't know. You haven't exactly had the mood or opportunity as of yet.
>>
>>901850
Kind of useless without our twin buddies.
>>901892
>To the balcony
See you later.
>>
>>901892
Let's go to the balcony. Without the talents the rest of a human body brings, we shouldn't take on a rat.
>>
>>901892
Just to be clear, do we have testicles?
>>
>>901920
>>901997

Roll 2d10 to see how well you do on the balcony.

>>902132

You most explicitly do NOT have your testicles still attached.
>>
Rolled 8, 4 = 12 (2d10)

>>902278
>>
>>902297

Cautiously, you edge around the balcony, testing the ledges with your tip and manage to avoid a fall. You do discover, poking about, a metal railing of some sort, but the end of it is too high to prevent you from taking a spill. Still, it helps you determine where the edge is.

After perhaps an hour exploring the place, and the wind chilling you, you hear the door opening in the next room, and a man's voice, different than the first, muttering something about damned rats.

>What do you do?
>>
Rolled 1, 10 = 11 (2d10)

>>902330
Let's go for a bold move. Rush the door, hoping to get through before the man recovers from the shock of seeing us.
>>
>>902330
Rush the door. He will expect anything but a simple dick coming in his direction. Gotta have balls sometimes.

Damn, we need to find our balls. They will allow for emergency propulsion.
>>
>>902330
>Rush to the door
>>902400
I think they're dead if they're not animated like us.
>>
>>902370
>>902400

You dart back in towards the bedroom, and can now more clearly hear him; he's laying down something periodically, probably rat traps. You dart towards where you remember the door to be, hoping to dart through before he recovers from the shock.

This, you do. You fail, however, to silence his scream, which rings out loud and clear as you shuffle down the hallway. Blindly, you pick a direction and head towards it, hoping to outdistance whatever pursuit might be incoming. Before too long, you crash into something, hard enough to bruise your crown, but covered in a rough fabric, burlap you thing. It bulges and lays on the floor, apparently unaware of your collision: It's much warmer in here than it was in either the bedroom or the balcony, and you can hear the clatter of wooden shoes, moving in some agitation, although not directly towards or away from you, as far as you can tell.

>What do you do?
>>
>>902438
Let's try to identify our surroundings. Gotta know what we're dealing with.
>>
>>902477

Make a roll, 2d10, for stealth.
>>
Rolled 10, 6 = 16 (2d10)

>>902570
>>
>>902582

>16, quite good.

You creep around, quickly determining that you bumped into a sack filled with something, you can't quite tell what other than it's hard and mostly spherical.

Crawling around, you quickly determine that you're in a kitchen of some sort, with an open fire towards the right of the room that you entered in through. There's enough cover, mostly shelving and sacks, for you to move around unseen.

Perhaps fifteen minutes into your reconnoiter, you hear more footsteps in, and you scurry away to darkness, and hear a rusty, hoarse voice call out.

"Randolf's discovered something. Said it looked like a miniature flesh slug, perhaps a youngun, scurried away from her room, where he found it. Nobody's seen it since, but there's a pretty good chance it'll make either for here or the cellar downstairs given enough time, so keep on watchout, and make sure things stay dry."

The footsteps leave, and you hear a higher, definitely woman's voice, although old and tired call out to herself in sighing reply

"Great, slugs? This time of year. Never do. Kill em quick, that's the best way, but for that I'll need bait, baity" She shuts up, and you can hear something being slathered on the floor, perhaps ten feet from where you are, and then the chilling sound of a blade being sharpened.
>>
Important question, are we circumsized?
>>
>>902689

To be honest, I hadn't thought about it. Something like this, I figure I should leave up to the players. You want to be cut or uncut?
>>
>>902709
Uncut. Gotta need that extra armor.
>>
>>902651
>>902709
Uncut, please.

Also, are we just the main piece or do we have the full set along for the ride?
>>
>>902761

See>>902278

You do NOT have the full set.

And I guess we're uncut. I'm going to have to step out briefly though, wife wants to pick up a few groceries.

Be back as soon as I may, and I'll implement whatever plan of action you guys come up with in the meantime.
>>
ok, so we need a plan.
We need to get somewhere, where noone can bother us, explore our senses.
If the shelter could be somewher magic affiliated maybe we could study the aura or some bullshit to find out something about ourselves
>>
>>902803
At some point we need to find something or someone friendly.

In the meantime, our options are to either A: find somewhere in this place that isn't visited much, or B: find a way outside.
>>
>>902803
>>902848
Could we attempt for the cellar?
>>
>>902898
I'm not sure that would be a good idea: we heard them say that they're expecting us to go to either the kitchen pr the cellar. Unless they only have the resources to trap and poison one or the other, the cellar will be too dangerous for exploratory traversal by the time we find it. Even if we do safely map out the cellar, how likely is it that there's more than just the one way in or out?
On the other hand though, while the chances of us dying in the cellar are high, they probably aren't 100%, and the chances of us dying if we stay here almost certainly are.

I'd like to think of a less dangerous option, but if we can't figure one out then at least the cellar is probably less dangerous than the kitchen.
>>
>>902971
The only alternative I can think of is outside, which doesn't seem like a great idea so far. When the OP gets back, we could find out if we have any magic though, which could useful.
>>
>>902803
When you return, would you be willing to make a Discord server for this quest?

It seems like a lot of discussion that should happen for this story probably shouldn't be posted on a blue board.
>>
>>902782
>>903219
Fuck, I linked the wrong post.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.