[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazing Quests of the Bizarre Kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: Goblin_edited-1.jpg (131KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_edited-1.jpg
131KB, 500x737px
Welcome to the first thread of Amazing Quests of the Bizarre Kind.
Let's start with character(s)
List these four things in your post replying to the OP
Name:
Race:
Class:
And choose three of your favourite things:
The objects listed above can be literally anything you imagine. From passionate Warrior to Starship Captain.
Do note that OP's posts may have long breaks inbetween.
>>
>>897085
Name: Jeffery "Long John" Jackson
Race: Manhorse
Class: Heavy Weapons Expert - High Caliber/Explosive (although, Jackson elegantly put on his resume 'Professional Badass and Designated Meat Shield'.)

Favorite Things:
1) Smokin' hot pussy.
2) Getting banished.
3) Making shit.

Note: Keep this one away from most metals and alloys. Especially iron.
-Dr. H.S. PhD
>>
>>897106
>Jeffery Jackson, a Gnoll who was gifted with a morphed head that imitates that of a horse. He was banished from his tribe because he had sexual intercourse with the Chieftan's daughter. Now he is here, trapped by the humans and forced to fight ungodly creatures for their entertainment.
>>897106
>As Jeffery watches the gate slowly open to his cell to reveal the sunlight, he can hear the crowd cheer at the battlefield he is being sent into.
>Jeffery has a short sword, padded armor, and a buckler for his fight in the arena.
>>
File: tegaki.png (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
57KB, 400x400px
>>897162
"Alright, let's throw down, baby!"
Run in nice and swagtastic.
>>
>>897162
Name: Schist
Race: Schist
Class: Certified Undying Naga Tracker and De-ionized Electron Simulated Tactical Ranged Orc
Youth Elimination Ranger. Or CUNT DESTROYER for short. Also has a PhD in something.

Favorite things:
1. Cats
2. Killing other players
3. Being a general asshole
4. Also being obnoxious
>>
>>897085
Name: Goblo the Gobbo
Race: Goblin
Class: Rock'n'roll Shaman
Favorite things: 1. Dank mushrooms
2. Shootin' gits
3. Dancing to Rock'n'roll music
>>
>>897223
>Schist are beings made purely out of stone. They don't have feelings or a sense of humor unless they are causing one thing. Violence. As such it is often to find such creatures in arenas similar to these.
>>897312
>Goblo the Goblin. A name that all goblins know as the best Rock'n'roll musician ever. At least, that's what Goblo WISHES his name to be known as. Sadly, being kept inside an arena with only his trusty guitar isn't really gonna put his name out there.
>>897191
>>897223
>As Jeffery struts his shit as he exits his holding cell. He sees a Schist on the other side of the arena being let out of his holding cell as well. Wielding a Trident and armor similar to Jeffery's. The Schist appears ready for combat.
>>897312
>As for Goblo, he's also being sent out of his holding cell and into the arena where he sees Schist and Jeffery. Goblo only has a dagger and padded armor, but he does have his guitar. I guess...
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>897860
>trident
>>897223
>Ranged
>Ranger

Aye, matey.

>>897860
>Manhorse
>sever sword arm
>>
Name:Micheal the heretic
Race:human
Class space marine(blood angel)

(1) the emperor
(2) xenos
(3) poon-tang
>>
>>897907
>Schist stabs through Jeffery's wrist, straight through the bone!
>Jeffery falls unconsious...
>The Crowd cheers as Jeffery falls to the floor. They seem to enjoy the violence as much as Schist does.
>>897975
>Micheal of course, watches this from his battle cruiser.
>>897975
>Micheal the heretic is the captain of a blood angel company in search for life to make contact with I guess.
>Honestly, what did you expect he's a space marine.
>>897975
>Suddenly, Micheal ship sounds a warning siren to evacuate.
"Sir! Sir! The ship is failing! We're being pulled into the planet!"
>>
>>898374
Whoops, wrong username.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>898374
brace for impact
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>898374
>Take Manhorse's short sword and buckler.
>Hurl my trident at Goblo
>>
>>898414
>Evades that shit and play a pimpin' tune in the process
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>898570
>>
>>898406
>Micheal braces for impact as he sees his ship move faster and faster towards the planet's surface.
>>898414
>Schist takes up Manhorse's short sword and buckler
>>898414
>>898570
>He then hurls his Trident at Goblo whom dodges it with ease
>>898570
>Goblo plays a pimpin' tune.
>The crowd thinks this is a way of mocking Schist and they begin cheering Goblo instead!
>>
>>898642
>Dance to Goblo then sweep low and severe his foot, or flip him
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>898642
>>
>>898642
i tell my men to batten down the hatches and prepare for the worst case scenario
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>898875
>>
>>897085
Name: D-51D "David"

Race: Repurposed A.S.S (Animatronic Synthetic Salesperson)

Class: Salesman/GLITCHED THE FUCK OUT KILLING MACHINE

Enjoys:
>Good deals/POPPING HEADS LIKE ZITS
>Getting to know customers/LEARNING WHAT A MEATBAGS GUTS LOOK LIKE
>Making a sale/FILLING FUCKING EVERYTHING WITH CLOUDS OF HOT LEAD
>>
>>898671
>Schist misses the Goblin. Swinging well above his head.
>>898875
>Micheal, in the face of death, still continues to manage his forces while his ship plummets.
>>898671
>>898875
>Without warning a starship crashes through the south wall of the arena!
>The Crowd panics and flees
>A gaping hole in left next to the starship leading out into the outside world
>>899082
>D-51D, a Synth whom was dormant for centuries now awakens to the sound of a starship crashing above him.
>He around to find a nearby hole in the ceiling he can easily climb out of.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>899230
i access the damages to my ship and crew
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>899230
>Sheathe my short sword
>Retrieve my trident
>Backhand goblin-chan across the face with my buckler
>>
>>899270
>Micheal gets a message from the crew
>Most of the Crew died on impact. Only a single tactical squad of Space Marines are left to your disposal and our engines are heavily damaged and will take multiple weeks to repair
>>899271
>Schist is blinded as the wreckage from the starship spews smoke and steam as well as rubble in every direction.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>899539
Fuck. You know what, just hug Goblo. This guy is immune.
>>
>>899539
i lead my men outside of the ship
>>
>>899587
Schist makes ammends with Goblo whom is merely invincible due to the QM 'not wanting to put up with more team-killing bullshit'
>>899611
>Micheal leads his men outside of his ship, he sees he's in a city of roman design. People are still retreating as a small army forms at the base of the hill.

I am going to continue this tomorrow! Post your moves now and I get back to them as soon as I can, have a great night!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>899713
Dice gods disapproved of the killing.

>Hide somewhere quick.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>899713
perception to see where the leaders of the planet would be.also pretty good quest so far op,get some sleep.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>899230
I climb out through the hole and try to get my bearings
>>
>>899713
"Stop... HORSING AROUND! Heheheheheheh!" Goblin makes a witty remark on the horsemans behaviour. "We should zoggin' explore and escape from this stupid arena!" He says while he plays a short riff.
>>
>>901007
>Goblin
I meant Goblo
>>
Name: Geoff Stürmsson
Race: Large bipedal shrew
Class: Gardener
- Pretending to be cultured
- Spades and other digging implements
>>
>>901007
I'm a rock.
>>
>>902006
"Oh?! Sorry! I was blinded by my magnificent music skills!"
>>
is op kill?
>>
Name: Bentley
Race: caucasian
Class: college student

Favorite things:
Keeping his apartment clean
the song "footloose"
The DARK SECRET he keeps in his inventory at all times
>>
>>905904
>DARK SECRET
Dildo collection.
>>
>>910929
And hundreds of pictures of Vladimir putin
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.