[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[PACYOA]Operation Helljumpers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (458KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458KB, 1024x768px
The Ptolemaios, Armor Corps' pride and joy, is one of the most advanced transports at the disposal of humanity. Equipped with several heavy plasma batteries and advanced shield generators, it's sleek blue frame is designed for stealth and speed, capable of outgunning everything it can't outrun and outrunning everything it can't outfight.

This, however, was most definitely not the Ptolemy. James "Burninator" Jones' "baby" was a repurposed C130, and it'd seen its fair share of conflict, if the plasma burn marks you saw on your way in were any indicator. Still, 'it gets the job done' is what he told you, and so far, it's been a quiet flight, broken only by the constant hum of the engines. If anything, at least the freezing cold made one think of the good old VR room.

"A'rite, roll call everyone! Wanna make sure I didn't drop any o'you fuckers on the way here."
>>
>>897067
> http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Prince
> its good to be back

Two clicks on the comms was the answer BP gave as he struggled to eat a sandwich on the slightly turbulent ride.
>>
>>897067

(Can this carrier move a fortress class?)
>>
>>897067
>http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Mecoptera

"I'm still alive... Somehow." The comm crackled, delivering Ryman's heavily accented voice.

>>897093
>I was wondering about that
>>
File: 1480015170224.jpg (32KB, 628x504px) Image search: [Google]
1480015170224.jpg
32KB, 628x504px
>>897067

>In standby just in case shit hits the fan.
>>
>>897067
>http://pastebin.com/4K22GJ1g
>wewlads

"Roger, present and surprised we somehow made it." A yawn ended the communication, as inside his suit the Red attempted to stretch.

Long Flights Suck.
>>
>>897067
>http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Intersect_Thunderbolt

Sitting on top of a cargo crate across from his machine, Gavin raises a hand, a look of utter boredom on his face.
"Present," he mumbles.

>OPs pic looks more like the interior of a C-135.
>>
File: DJD.jpg (216KB, 555x648px) Image search: [Google]
DJD.jpg
216KB, 555x648px
http://pastebin.com/NX6wmcHu

The hulking violet and black figure on the end of the bay simply hummed a tune to himself, a blur of motion as he shifted from humanoid to tank form, and then back again.

"As ready as could be expected, I suppose. The accomodations could be better, at least...don't you people have any music on this rustbucket?"
>>
One slot unfiled.
>>
>>897093
>>897132

http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Colossus

If that's fine then, and can be transported. If not, as I said in thread, happy to just lurk as well.
>>
>>897146
>>897125
>>897117
>>897104
>>897095
>>897088

"One... two... Eh, I get paid for the delivery anyway." The pilot laughs, before bursting into a coughing fit.

"Caff... Hreck... A-Anyways, we should be 'ere shortly, so you ladies may wanna strap in." He manages to say, between bouts of coughing, as the lights in the back of the plane go off, being replaced by dim, red ones: the signal to get ready to drop.

"Oh, by the by? Yer bosses told me something about... Radar malfunctions? And low altitude flight?"

Everyone
>Roll one HARD dexy roll for me please.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>897166

"...Well that's never a good start."

>Soldier AI
> -10 DEX
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>897166
"...Commands being shit again." The Red Suit sighed. Guess there was something nice about how familiar that particular feeling was.

"Everyone double check your sensors when we hit dirtside."

>Dex-20
>>
>Jeez that started fast, I thought it was going to be a little later since I got called off to a funeral and it'll take a while to get back. Dunno when.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>897166
"I have a very bad feeling about zhis."

>+5 dex
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>897166
"mmfghh??"

>Soldier AI
> -10 DEX
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>897166
As the lights switch, Gav quickly scrambles to his suit, the entry hatch in the torso closing him in darkness. The suit's HUD switches on a second later, running a system check and registering the other assembled pilots.

>-20 DEX
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>897166
>-20 bonus to dex

Wazza sits happily, lost in her daydreams. She absent mindedly checks her systems without even really realising she's doing it.
>>
>>897166
3 Dex
No Dex Bonuses yet
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>897209
>Shit autocorrect dropped the 1.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>897179
>>897193
>>897194
>>897211
>Tarn, Intersect Thunderbolt, Genesis and Black Prince

"Eh, it's probably nothin'. See that every-" Jones doesn't get to finish his sentence, as the quiet night sky is suddenly replaced by a bright, blindingly white flash of light and heat. Laser beams sear across the plane, tearing entire chunks off of it and sending it spiraling downwards. Even then, however, it does not stop, as several beams pierce through the armor plating and hit the passengers inside. A beam hits Tarn head on, leaving a scorching mark across his chest and cheek, burning off a small part of his faceplate, as another one hits Thunderbolt in the suit's chest, with the thick armor managing to deflect most of the laser.

Genesus and Prince are caught unaware, however, and even as they try to scramble to safety, lasers hit both of them, leaving large, smouldering marks across their armors, but luckily, their suits manage to hold.

What's most curious, however, is that Prince's, Thunderbolt's and Tarn's systems seem to flicker on and off when hit...

>TARN 10/15 HP 3/4 POW
>INTERSECT THUNDERBOLT 13/15 HP 3/4 POW
>GENESIS
>BLACK PRINCE 11/15 HP 1/2 POW

>>897181
>Redneck Rider

The world just seems to hate you sometimes, doesn't it mate? Well, at least nothing you aren't used to yet. Redneck simply manages to dodge the incoming fire, scrambling for safety and avoiding the volley entirely, allowing him to fully analyze the situation he's now in. One, the plane's on fire and crashing fast. Two, most of the newbies under his care are injured. Three, no one is dead. Yet. Seems like another Saturday night.

>REDNECK RIDER 15/15 HP

>>897190
>>897197

It all seemed to be going so well, at first, from the outside. Rhyman and Wazza had to levitate close to the plane and hang under it, respectively, so they got to see the exact moment when their teammates were all pelted with laser beams from suddenly out of nowhere, and where thus caught unaware. Rhyman, despite his gut, failed to dodge out of the way in time, and was hit by one of the stray lasers flying towards them.

Wazza, for her part, could only really see her systems flicker on and off. How annoying.

>MECOPTERA 11/15 HP 10/11 POW
>COLOSSUS 15/15 HP 6/7 POW
>>
>>897383
>GENESIS
HP 8/15
>>
>>897383
...Wow.

How did he not get hit?

"GET THE FUCK OFF THIS PLANE NOW, AND SCAN FOR TARGETS!" The large red armor moves towards the front of the plane.

"I'm getting the pilot, everyone else OFF THIS BIRD NOW!"
>>
>>897383
BP momentarily chokes on his sandwich before unbuckling himself and transforming his suit into a mount.

"EVERYONE WHO CAN'T FLY OR HOVER HOP ON!"

>>897408
"Can't catch a break even with a babysitting mission can you?" BP's voice wheezed over the radio.
>>
>>897441
From the front of the plane you hear someone yell "NOPE!" as well as many colorful derogatories.
>>
Rolled 68, 34, 12 = 114 (3d100)

>>897383
The Mecoptera's engines and exhausts whine as it slams into the ground, unfurling supports and struts that brace the metal giant against the ground.

"Scheisse! Vhat the fuck vhas that?" Ryman said, somewhat agitated. "I'll try to find zem, you just need to kill zem."

Entering siege mode
Deploying all 4 heavy drones
Rolling to scan Hawkeye, Thermal Vision, and Radar

"You can kill zem, can't you?"

>+/- 15 to all scanning/hacking rolls
>>
Rolled 56, 83, 1, 33, 6, 10, 85 = 274 (7d100)

>>897396
"Looks like those bastards know to kill the doc first! Revy, scan the perimeter on all channels and see if you can mess with their systems. We're getting off this bird! Wings up and godspeed!"

Action Order
>Popping flight and getting off the plane.
>Flying defensively while scanning for the enemy (Speed 10).
>Rolling Adv Suit Status
>Rolling Hawkeye
>Terminal Scan
>Sonar Scan
>Using Repair Gel
>Hacking the first target I see with Spy via Terminal (RA 6)
>Using Radio to hack same target with Disable Suit if possible as last action (RA 3)
>+5/-5 tech bonus
>HP 12/15 from gel
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>897383
"Tch, dammit."
Intersect Thunderbolt shakily makes its way to the falling plane's exit ramp. It's rocket boosters flare up, throwing it out into the bare sky.

>scanning for enemies with Hawkeye
>+\-5 TECH penalty
>when I find who is throttling the bandwidth here I'm going to skin them alive
>>
Wazza watches the laser beams pass by. Pretty. At least her suit should block some of them from hitting the plane above her.

Will the plane crash? Possibly. She should be okay, Colossus 68 was built to last. Make sure the jump jets are working just in case.

Other than that, just hang in there, she supposes. Watch the lasers.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>897383

"Ow." Grimacing, the Heavy reaches up to check the damage done to his faceplate, apparently unconcerned by the plummeting plane.

"Oh someone is going to bleed for this."

Growling, he charged towards the exit, transforming into vehicle mode as he went. Treads ripping the deck apart in his wake, boosters flared, and the massive war machine hurtled into free space, rocketing earthwards.

"Shields up." Growling the command, hull flickering with light, the massive tank righted itself in midair, touching down hard.

"Any Forts still online, I'd appreciate a hand with targeting."

>rolling Tech for Tremorsense
>Repulsor Shield up
>Tank mode currently for extra survivability
>Waiting on targeting info from Forts for next move.
>>
>Looks like things are picking up! This'll be fun to watch, lurking in-case another spot opens up.
>>
>>897516
Tarn smashes into the ground, lifting a considerable cloud of dust and debris all around his massive tank form.

His tremorsense kicks in, and he can see.. A constant, drumlike beating. He inspects it closer, as the drummong gets closer and closer and closer... And it's coming from right underneath the team, slowly making its way up...

>>897511
Colossus keeps falling, but sadly the neat lasers have stopped, for some reason.

>>897485
Hawkeye kicks in, beginning to zoom in on the source of the lasers... Before suddenly the periscope stretches out, and almost hits you in the eye had you not ducked at the last moment. It's the third time this week it does that. it's probably nothing.

>>897465
Advanced Suit Status kicks in, as Genesis' HUD displays a perfectly calculated firing projectile. Hawkeye perfectly zooms in, showing what appears to be a vaguely humanoid figure in the distance... Sinking into the ground?

Sonar returns nothing, however, so instead, Repair Gel flows out to your suit, repairing the nasty burns across your suit's surface.

GENESIS HP 15/15

>>897460

Mecoptera lands with a dull thud, as the four heavy drones shuffle out and get into combat ready positions surrounding the massive suit.

Using Genesis' information and his own scanners, Rhyman quickly locks in to the attackers' location, as the air is insanely hot, creating a distinct thermal sognature at their location. Though far away, few things are out of range of a Stinger at any given time.
>>
>>897741
>>897441
>>897408
Redneck makes his way to whatever remains of the cockpit and it's not a pretty sight. Jones' arm is gone, and most of his torso is badly burnt. He seems unconscious and barely breathing as Red places him on BP's bike and they both get off the flmaing, falling bird.
>>
>>897741

Slower to fall than the rest. Isn't 68 the heaviest suit though? Then again, it isn't exactly aerodynamic. That must be it. The jump jets kick in to soften the landing.

Well, that went okay. She turns in a slow circle, inspecting the area around them. Presumably one of the veterans would have some orders for them soon enough.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>897741
"Kuh. Damn thing. At least it didn't explode."
Intersect Thunderbolt maintains its current altitude, circling the area from the sky at a high speed, still trying to get its bearing on the target.

>trying hawkeye again
>+\-5 TECH penalty
>>
>Thumb Twiddling Intensifies

>>897741
>>897769
Landed hard next to the other suits, he stumbles for a second before righting, grabbing one of his back mounted shotguns.

"Alright, someone take a look at the pilot, don't think he's gonna make it." The red-eyes scan the open terrain.

"Move or stay...move or stay..." He mumbled to himself for a moment.

"Ok, plan, everyone we are heading for the office building, if you can fly, stay with the forts, if you can't, then ask for a ride from the forts or me. We move in, eliminate, and then get new scans on the Hive and any other incoming forces." He turned to the other suits. "That alright we you guys?"
>>
Rolled 25, 45, 8, 54, 89, 53, 32 = 306 (7d100)

>>897741
"Creeping under the sand dunes? Well you ain't wormin' yourself out of this!"

Genesis looks around at his team.

"Anyone need medical help? That sucker blindsighted all of us and I know it probably hurt you guys too."

>Rolling Adv Suit Status to keep track of the enemy
>Rolling Hawkeye for longsight
>Terminal Scan to see if he's broadcasting underground
>Using my remaining AAs to see if I can fix everyone else's power leaks.
>+5/-5 tech bonus and I don't know if repair kit comes into play. If it does GIMD bonus but I don't know how it's statted (just says improved results).
>>
Rolled 90, 64, 86 = 240 (3d100)

>>897741
The hoverbike's descent slowed as it neared the ground, kicking up dust as the engines roared and tried to cancel out gravity. BP dumped Jones on his back and transformed the bike back into his suit, ripping out the medkit stored in his back storage.

"Right, lets take a look here. Someone give me a ride, I'll try to stabilize him. Pop some smoke if you have any, we're sitting ducks on open ground here."

>Apply medkit
>activate tremorsense, thermals, radar
>>
Rolled 92, 83, 1, 52, 89 = 317 (5d100)

>>897741
"Oh..."

Ryman held his face in his hands as the control screen was illuminated by multiple red blips, a few of which were moving towards him.

"Vell, time to leave."

>rolling to fire Stinger at the figure in the distance
>rolling to suppress the enemies with the drone's autocannons (x4)
>Exiting siege mode, and heading towards the office

"I should probably stay away from ze ground." Ryman mutters as the turbines warm up.

>+5 to all com rolls
>>
>>897741
"Oh frag." It's the first phrase to occur to the violet and black mecha, and unfortunately, also the most accurate.

>>897845
"Works for me...they're underneath as well, closing fast. Most likely Graboid-based models, so if anyone's staying low, I recommend extremely high speeds." Treads chewing up the earth, the massive tank wheeled around, engine snarling as it pulled up next to Red. "You're fortunate in that I have the speed and the carrying capacity for both. Ready to go when you are."
>>
>>897898
The Red Suit nods, graboids would be a pain in the ass, specially in this terrain.

"Keep an eye on them if you can, lets head out."

Gunning my flight systems, the Rider floats for a second, before blasting towards the Objective.
>>
>Will this be open to newcomers in five/six hours?
>>
Apologies, stuff came up so I'm gonna have to delay.
>>
>>898301
>No worries, just let us know when you can continue.
>>
File: Clown_Mob.jpg (31KB, 476x296px) Image search: [Google]
Clown_Mob.jpg
31KB, 476x296px
Bump
>>
File: 1477248213703.jpg (45KB, 717x638px) Image search: [Google]
1477248213703.jpg
45KB, 717x638px
Another bump
>>
File: 1460818792619.jpg (21KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
1460818792619.jpg
21KB, 400x390px
Staying alive
>>
File: THUMBSUPANNON.jpg (208KB, 818x600px) Image search: [Google]
THUMBSUPANNON.jpg
208KB, 818x600px
>>
File: 45.jpg (62KB, 1283x720px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
62KB, 1283x720px
I eagerly await the visceral description of my fucking Hawkeye detonating into my face.
>>
Bump
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.