[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FANTASY ADVENTURES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
Welcome to Fantasy Adventures.

The rules are very simple: This is a D&D style adventure that gets bigger and bigger as it goes along.

We'll start off with a quick sign-up sheet, and some ground rules:

RULES -
-dicerolls are standard /tg/ format (e.g., "dice+2d6" without the quotes in the options field rolls 2d6)
-stay in character
-i will reward you if kek smiles on you and grants dubs/trips/quads etc.

SIGNUP SHEET -

Name - xxxx
Gender - Male or Female
Race - Human, Elf, Hobbit, Goblin, Ogre
Class - Mage, Warrior, Thief, etc.
Backstory - Write a short backstory here.
Starting Weapon - Choose between an axe, a mace, a bow and arrow, a magic wand, a dagger, a scimitar, or a claymore. You can only choose one.

THE QUEST BEGINS -

The shore of Dragonstooth Bay is littered with the wrecks of ships whose voyages ended dashed upon the jagged reefs for which the bay is named during its frequent storms. It's a rough land that attracts rough folks. Scavengers and mercenaries in search of whatever they can fit in their pockets and pawn off for a piece of gold or a bite to eat. And there is no place in all the Bay rougher than the tavern of Scoundrel's Cove. A man of high stature such as myself would seem very out of place in such a wretched hive of scum and villainy but I was a man on a mission. Not long ago, you see, a ship under my trading company vanished before it could leave the Bay. It held cargo that, well let's skip semantics and say I need it now. And I need a few tough people who know their way around these parts to help me find it and get it back to Starboardton very soon. Whoever is brave enough to embark with me will be allowed to pocket whatever trinkets they find on the wreck. I need only one thing. Anyone willing?

Across the smoky bar, heads begin to lift at the proposition of scavenging a ship for valuables. A great quest is about to begin..
>>
>>896683
A bow and arrow? Do we only get one arrow?
>>
>>896704

Correction: You get a quiver of twenty arrows with your bow.
>>
Just to be absolutely clear. You're after multiple players, each with their own character, right?
>>
Are we selecting one char to represent everyone?
>>
>>896731

yes.

just copy the sign up sheet and input your character

i will have my own character who acts as a narrator
>>
Well, nothing to lose. I'll try to get the ball rolling for you OP. Might have to wait till the yanks start waking up properly before you get many repliees though.

>Name
Turrug

>Gender
Male

>Race
Ogre

>Class
Barbarian

>Backstory
A steppe-ogre from the distant tundra. After a youth of raiding other tribes on blood-feuds he eventally found a more profitable and marginally less dangerous place guiding and guarding the trade caravans that skirted the tribe's land. This opened the door to a mercenary career in more civilised lands.

>Starting Weapon
Scimitar
>>
Name - Gutshot
Gender - Male
Race - Ogre
Class - Pirate-Thief
Backstory - Used to be a helmsman on a pirate ship until it sunk. Amateur burglar and locksmith who tried to sign on with a Thieves guild but wasn't accepted.
Starting Weapon - a scimitar
>>
>>896792
>>896788

welcome aboard, once we get a few more i think well be on our way
>>
Can we dual class? What level are we starting at?
>>
>>897046

level 1

you can take any sort of class you want to
>>
>>897049
>>896683
>Thief
>Not rogue
Wtf, man

>Skald
>male
>Half-Elf
>rogue
>Thrust into the world of the criminally insane and mercilessly ruthless at a young age, he learned to adapt or die. Howling hunger, bloody beatings, battering cold--nothing alien. One, stay low. Two, mind your own business. Three, the witty tongue or the wicked blade.
>dagger
>>
Name - Mike Hawk
Gender - Male
Race - birdman
Class - warlock of embers
Backstory - used to be a talking parrot on a pirate ship, accidently made a deal with a devil for magical powers and a human like form
Starting Weapon - a staff with a bayonet tied to the end of it
>>
>>899545
If we can choose any weapon, I want a short sword.
>>897064
>>
Name - Roydar Owleye
Gender - Male

Race - Elf,
Class - Ranger
Backstory- Was considered the greatest archer in his village until he accidentally shot and killed his sister while drunk. Was banished and has spent time since as a exotic monster hunting guide for wealthy traders and the occasional assassination contract.

Starting Weapon - bow and arrow
>>
>Name
Pranish
>Gender
Male
>Race
Human
>Class
Necromancer
>Backstory
Born n the frozen North, I was a genius and caught the attention of a traveling sorcerer. He took me to the capital and made me an apprentice, where I learned necromancy.
>Starting Weapon
A wand.
>>
>>896683
>Gresmat Haitle, Female Goblin Diver
>Dagger

A native fisher and diver. Her husband is a dockside cook and she an entertainer, taking bets on fresh requests. Back with your order in one breath or it's free! Her record isn't perfect, but it keeps the crowds coming back for more.
>>
>>896683
Name - Shitey
Gender - Male
Race - Goblin
Class - Wizard
Backstory - Taken in as a wee gobbo by a wizard's college and trained as a joke. Thrown out when the joke got old, Shitey now seeks a way to make a living with his handful of magical skills.
Starting Weapon - Wand, sharpened at the end.
>>
I might just hijack this thread if OP doesn't show again.
>>
Name - Meemuinen
Gender - Male
Race - Elf
Class - Shaman mage
Backstory - A mage from the mysterious elf Kingdom of Suami. I posses knowledge of magic, including healing and some weird elemental spells through knowledge of their origin. I have gone on a quest to find more knowledge and wisdom to bring back to my master.

Starting Weapon - A wand
>>
>>905296
do it. OP's a fag
>>
>>905296
Do it.
>>
Well, I'll try starting in about 2 hours. Sorry if that's inconvenient for anyone. OP's welcome to have the thread back if he returns in that time.
>>
"I see I've perked a few ears. Anything better than an organized rabble should reach the site with a few hours of daylight left to work with. As locals, I trust you'll know to prepare accordingly. We meet here and set off in an hour."

The man leaves the tavern through its swinging doors, and the hubbub of conversation resumes behind him. Planning. Wondering. Plotting.

>State your general intent over the next hour. Always feel free to ask for details or background information.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.