[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kevin Quest Ep. 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: kevinquest4.jpg (226KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
kevinquest4.jpg
226KB, 1200x859px
Welcome to the third installment of Kevin Quest!

Pastebin archive: http://pastebin.com/mrZk7Qva
Discord: https://discord.gg/7CEYTjc

Previously on Kevin Quest, our hero found himself as a janitor of the Norwegian royal family. Just as he and his new friend Rusty get comfortable, a widespread rebellion begins, forcing them to escape. Back at their apartment, they meet once again with the Canadian Prime Minister, and then proceed to fuck him up again.

Kevin and Rusty are currently holed up in an abandoned house. What will happen next on their daring odyssey?
>>
File: %kevin085.png (8KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin085.png
8KB, 300x199px
Cramped in a small house, I decide that I NEED to call someone for help. This country is fucked, and I know I can't make it to any out-of-country transportation.
I need to call someone in America.
I'm glad I got my old commanding officer's contact information while I still could.
"Hey...uhh...hey General? Is this you?"
The phone immediately hangs up.
"Shiiiiiet Rusty, I may have just made things worse. I just made some higher up in the military aware that I'm alive, and I doubt we'll get any help."
Rusty replies, "Just leave a message. Maybe they'll listen, I mean, they have to right? You're kind of a big deal."
I leave a message detailing the situation adamantly expressing that the country's sudden burst of anarchy could be a serious international threat.
Now we wait.
>>
>>890888
Well while we wait, we could make an escape plan. Look around the house for any escape routes
>>
>>890888
Also we should call them again telling them who were the ones that did this shit.

Also we're ready to serve our country again, once they restore order.
>>
File: %kevin086.png (5KB, 205x199px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin086.png
5KB, 205x199px
>>890938
Shit, yeah, I should probably bring that up.

I also declare that I'm ready to help serve America once again (partly out of desperation, partly out of patriotism).

It will surely be a while before I get any response, whether that be a phone call or a nuclear warhead.
>>
>>891031
Well make sure our house is safe for the night and take turns watching the house.

We need to wait until the backup is here,
>>
>>891071
Pretty much this
>>
File: %kevin087.png (4KB, 231x138px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin087.png
4KB, 231x138px
>>891071
The house is totally fortified, and i volunteer to take the first shift.
Several minutes after Rusty falls fast asleep, my eyes lock with a half full bottle of whiskey. I have a problem with alcohol, but I think I can stop myself from getting crazy with it. After all, we are in a borderline third world scenario right now.

I think I'll take a few sips. Just to take the edge off.
>>
>>891218
Oh no the bottle was fallen. After someone shotgun but it off the table.
>>
>>891228
We must resist for the good of humanity
>>
File: %kevin088.png (4KB, 299x179px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin088.png
4KB, 299x179px
>>891228
>>891246
It's a little late for that, I'm afraid. I'm passed out on the floor, according to James. I really fucked up this time.

All I can do is hope nothing bad happens while I'm out.
>>
>>895365
Well time to heard what James is saying, and hope to God we live through the night
>>
>>895365
Well, if we are fucked up, we might as well as dream about big ol tiddies
>>
File: %kevin089.png (1KB, 299x179px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin089.png
1KB, 299x179px
>>895373
"What the fuck, man, how could I let this happen?" I mind-speak to James.
"Kevin, look, if we make it out of this, we're getting you serious help. What happened to finding a new life; finding yourself?"
"I already tried that, and look where it got me."
James responds, "Of all possible jobs, you chose to work in the royal palace! You already had a good bit of money! You never needed a high class job! We need to lay low from here on out, man."
I begin sobbing...although not really, but my subconscious me does.
"Oh god, James, you're right...I...oh god I'm so sorry...I just...I just can't anymore man," I plead as I feel something warm...I'm probably pissing myself.
"Look man, it's...you've been really lucky so far. I'm sure it will stay that way."
A strange thought pops in my head.
"James, who the fuck are you?"
"Oh shit, my friend, it looks like it's wakey wakey time. It's been a few hours, and the looming smell of smoke is alerting your brain."
"But...but James..."
"We'll talk later. Salutations and good luck."
Everything goes white as I wake up surrounded by several men. The windows and doors are busted open, and one of these fools set the house on fire. Fuck.
>>
>>895670
Oh jeez. Are these men friends or foe?
>>
>>895670
Weak up
>>
File: %kevin090.png (6KB, 257x179px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin090.png
6KB, 257x179px
>>895715
They're definitely foes.
The bandits are yelling at me to get up and exit the house. Rusty is nowhere to be seen.
So many things are happening...but I'm too hungover to be scared.
>>
>>895812
Do as he said, and tell them we should go looting together, Kevin just hit up a liquor store and want some more.
>>
>>895812
Well we better listen to what they have to say and leave the burning house
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.