[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (4MB, 2700x6000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 2700x6000px
First race/location to three votes is used.
I use the chart folks.
>>
>>888659
>Faun
>Island
Sailor goats.
>>
>Elves

>Forest

let's get something original up in this bitch.
>>
>>888681
Going with this I guess.

Your people are the Neomani. Legends say that your people were here before the gods sailed the first people east from the land of paradise. Your people were not meant for boats, it is known, but your propensity for trade and bargaining has led to the creation of a sizable trade empire.

You currently have 8 cargo ships, each worth 1 good and producing .25 goods in income each season, granting a total income of 2 goods per season.

You have 2 War Ships. They cost 1 good per season and are worth 4 goods. They earn .5 goods per season doing mercenary work, but will sometimes be destroyed.

This seasons expenses:
>2 goods (Warship upkeep)

This seasons income:
>2 goods (8 cargo ships)
>1 good (2 Warships)

You currently posses 1 point of income, how will you invest it?

>Buy 1 cargo ship (1)
|>Hire engineers (Increases cargo ship income)(2)
|>Hire a Warship (4)

You notice the peoples of the Southern Islands are irritated by strange insects.
>>
>>888802
>Buy 1 cargo ship (1)
>>
You purchase 1 cargo ship for 1 point of income.

You currently have 9 cargo ships, each worth 1 good and producing .25 goods in income each season, granting a total income of 2.25 goods per season.

You have 2 War Ships. They cost 1 good per season and are worth 4 goods. They earn .5 goods per season doing mercenary work, but will sometimes be destroyed.

This seasons expenses:

This seasons income:
>2.25 goods (8 cargo ships)
>1 good (2 Warships)

You gain 1.25 in profit.

You currently posses 1.25 points of profit how will you invest it?

>Buy 1 cargo ship (1)
|>Hire engineers (2)
|>Hire a Warship (4)

>Purchase real estate (1) (Will increase in value by .10 every season but cannot be sold until a buyer is arranged)
>>
The people of the Southern Islands have contracted a plague. Be wary of contact with Southerners.
>>
>>888819
>>Hire engineers (2)
Need to make sure the ships are in top shape.
>>888822
Avoid at all cost.
>>
>>888823
You only have 1.25 to spend
>>
>>888825
Oops. Then no buying. Just improve things at home.
>>
You decide to hold on to your goods this season, and watch the markets.

You purchase 1 cargo ship for 1 point of income.

You currently have 9 cargo ships, each worth 1 good and producing .25 goods in income each season, granting a total income of 2.25 goods per season.

This seasons expenses:

This seasons income:
>2.25 goods (9 cargo ships)
>1 good (2 Warships)

You gain 1.25 in profit.

You currently posses 2.50 points of profit how will you invest it?

>Buy 1 cargo ship (1)
>Hire engineers (2)
|>Hire a Warship (4)

A desperate Southern spice farmer writes to your office, begging for business. He offers 7 units of Halit for only 2 goods in trade. You know you can resell this for 4 goods.

>Make the trade (2)
>>
>>888855
If he can prove that he and the Halit aren't infected with the Plague then make the deal.
>Make the trade (2)
>>
>>888867
I support this.

so we are a fairly small group of fauns that decided to leave their home for a small group of islands where they trade and have a few mercenary units earning money? Rather fun.
>>
Roll 1d6, 2 or higher average succeeds in determining whether or not they are infected.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>888925
>>
>>888933
nice
>>
Using varied testing methods, you determine that the Halit is infected with plague.

The Southern spice farmer drops his price to 1 good for 10 units of Halit. You know you could sell it for 5.5 profit.

He is becoming increasingly desperate.

Do you make the trade?
>>
>Accept the trade
>Refuse the trade
>Give the two goods now in return for a favor later
>>
>>888943
>Give the two goods now in return for a favor later
A favor is more valuable. Also, is it two or one? I though he dropped the price.
>>
>>888947
1 good for the spice
2 goods for the favor

Even in desperation, humans will always try to haggle.
>>
>>888950
Let the deal go, though. A favor is still good.
>>
>>888950
sounds alright let's get the deal. We need as many merchant ships as possible.
>>
Goodnight, Nobody.
>>
if anyone's interested I just made a map and im down to run this if y'all are interested
>>
>>889098
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>889098
I am interested
>>
File: lands of the neomani.png (29KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
lands of the neomani.png
29KB, 800x750px
>>889368
>>889555
You are now the beloved king/emperor/mayor of the island nation of The Neomani, congratulations. You will have to work hard to keep your citizens safe and prosperous, but you will see your reach grow far should you please lady luck.
Month ONE of THREE of the season of SPRING
Treasury: 15k shekels, 400 casks of tropical wine, 3 tons of tropical lumber
Navy: 3 cargo caravans (3 trade ships each)
2 patrol frigates
You receive word that so far, there have been no recoveries from the plague in the southern islands, and that the afflicted are being exiled to an inhabited island out of desperation.
>>
>>892274
In addition: your lands will not produce food, as it is assumed that all uncrafted food is used to feed the nation. you can produce crafted food at no cost, but production requires facilities, trained experts and time. your lands will naturally produce tradeable goods specific to their area. your initial lands produce 1 ton of tropical lumber per month.
you can also tax your people in times of need, such as war and for critical projects.
And as an aside, you can always innovate, this world has magic.

>Investigate plague
>Refresh your geography
>Invest in industry
>Let them eat cake
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.