/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brotherhood Outcast Quest Part 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

The door to the gas station creaked as it opened. There was a snapping sound as well as Dana pushed the door open further. Clearly someone or some group had already broken into this gas station long before Dana had arrived. Once the door was open Dana pushed her way in scanning the inside with both her hands on her chinese assault rifle. She was thankful the visor of her power armor helmet helped provide some illumination.

It was dusk, the moon light poured in through a hole in the roof away from the door. Once she completed a quick search of the building she noted the inside of the building was clear. For the time being she was alone which for the time being meant safety. She walked over to the counter and sat on a stool behind the register which was open and empty. The outcast set her chinese rifle against the wall behind her and took her helmet off to get some fresh non filtered air.

She undid her pony tail and shook her head left and right to let her long blonde hair flow freely. She set her backpack on the counter in front of her. She had just left fort independence yesterday to explore the wasteland on her own. Dana pulled a map out from her backpack, the moonlight was enough to give her a decent view. She looked it over and pondered where she should head to in the morning.

> Megaton
> Tennypenny Tower
>>
>>886291
>> Tennypenny Tower
>>
File: FO3_Pork_n'_Beans.png (414KB, 700x809px) Image search: [Google]
FO3_Pork_n'_Beans.png
414KB, 700x809px
>>886295
Dana decided to investigate the rumors she'd heard of Tenpenny tower being a pocket of primitive decadence tucked away by armed guards. She stripped off her power armor to reveal her simple black tanktop and black shorts she was wearing underneath, then she pulled out her sleeping bag and climbed inside. She made sure to keep her rifle close by before she drifted off to sleep. Dana awoke to her stomache growling and quickly climbed out of her sleeping bag and put it away. She grabbed her rifle and walked around the gas station to make sure no one could surprise her while she had breakfast.

She had a can of beans and a bottle of nuka cola in her backpack, she pulled them out and set them on the counter. The outcast then walked around the gas station looking for anything else edible and stumbled across a thing of gum drops and room temp beer that had been buried under a knocked over shelf.

What should she have for breakfast?
> A nuka cola w/beans
> A beer w/gum drops
> Some different combination

Also let me know if you want a overview of Dana's stats/a detailed description of her physical appearance
>>
>>886317
>> A beer w/gum drops
>>
>>886317
>> A nuka cola w/beans
>>
>>886322
>>886325
We need someone to break the tie unless you two can come to a agreement.
>>
>>886322
I'm going to go with this answer since it was first unless someone else wants nuka cola w/beans in the next 30 minutes.
>>
File: Fo3_Tenpenny_Tower.jpg (612KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Fo3_Tenpenny_Tower.jpg
612KB, 1680x1050px
>>886322
Dana decided to lighten up on her diet and let herself enjoy some junk food and beer. She normally had a strict no junk food, no alcohol, no smoking/drugs rule that she stuck to. She ripped open the box of gum drops and started dumping the contents straight into her mouth. It was in a manner the women of tennypenny tower would describe as "unladylike." Dana didn't care she figured since she was alone it wouldn't matter if she ate like a pig as long as none of the food went to waste. The candy was sticky and stuck to the inside of the box but after smacking the bottom of the box a few times the candy easily spilled out.

She tossed the box on the ground and then opened the beer. The outcast had never had alcohol before so she had no clue what it was going to taste like. She took a small sip and swished the contents around in her mouth then she swallowed it. She pondered the taste like she was some high society critic then decided to drink the rest. She thought it was alright and thought "Well now, I know I like beer." She set the bottle on the counter and then put her armor on. She put her backpack on and then grabbed her rifle.

Dana looked at the bottle and thought "Should I take it with me, I mean it's the first bottle of beer I've ever had so it might have sentimental value to me later."

Should she take the bottle with her to Tenpenny tower?
> Yes
> No
> Break the bottle and leave the glass pieces
> Break the bottle and take the glass pieces
>>
>>886553
> Break the bottle and take the glass pieces
>>
>>886553
>Break the bottle and leave the glass pieces
>>
>>886553
>> Yes
>>
>>886561
>>886563
>>886576
Any chance one of you will change your mine, if not then just like last time I'll stick with the first response after a half hour.
>>
>>886553
I'll change to no
>>
File: 201px-Traveling_merchant.jpg (32KB, 201x319px) Image search: [Google]
201px-Traveling_merchant.jpg
32KB, 201x319px
>>886563
>>886621
After staring at the bottle for a few seconds Dana grabbed it and flung it across the room with a great deal of force. It shattered loudly against the wall. She couldn't believe she had allowed herself to think about alcohol like that. She'd heard of what alcohol can do to people. The outcast and now angry blonde had seen it's side effects in her outcast companions.

With the business with the bottle settled she headed out. The trip to Tennypenny towers was uneventful for a while. She didn't run into any body, traveling on foot didn't bother her since she was quite muscular. The terrain was easy to navigate and the few times she had to check the map were quick. Dana was power walking and jogging a bit to get there faster. Dana caught sight of a caravan merchant with a brahmin and since this was her first time running into a wastelander without her outcast friends to protect her, she reacted by hiding behind a broken down car. She thought to herself she could get the jump on her if she wanted to.

How should Dana handle the merchant?
> Talk to her
> Take a detour to avoid her.
> Kill her
> Something else
>>
>>886682
Just keep on walking. She isn't much a threat with those kinda weapons and such poor armor. Honestly kind of impressive she ain't dead yet from raiders. They like to move in packs and sometimes one of them is even packing a missile launcher. Which is a threat even to one such as yourself at that point.

Is the lonesome wanderer around at this point? Otherwise we may have something to worry about in addition to the super mutants and the odd group of raiders.
>>
>>886819
The Lonesome Wanderer doesn't exist in this time line. It's currently August 18th, 2277. 24 Hours after the Lonesome Wanderer left the vault in canon.
>>
File: Raider_painspike_armor.png (1MB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
Raider_painspike_armor.png
1MB, 850x680px
>>886819
Dana takes a deep breath then thinks to herself "it's just a wastelander in leather with a pistol, I got nothing to fear my power armor will keep me safe." She stepped out from her hiding spot and started walking. When the merchant caught sight of her she waved at Dana and said "Hiya! Wanna trade?" Dana walked right past her without saying a word. The merchant girl frowned, shrugged and carried on down the road. The blonde continued on her way to the tower, eventually when she got sight of the tower she started to hear gunfire.

She ducked inside a ruined building nearby gripping her rifle tight. Listening closely she realized it was clear one side had the advantage at the moment, it sounded like some people in the courtyard of Tenpenny tower were firing at people outside. She decided she needed a better view and so she crawled outside. After a little bit of crawling she got a good view of the situation. Some guards at Tenpenny tower were peaking out over the walls to shoot at raiders.

What should Dana do?
> Help the raiders
> Help the guards
> Let the guards take out the raiders on their own
>>
>>887071
....Can we have a bit of background info relating to our character before choosing sides? So we were part of the Outcasts right? So why did we leave them too despite them being loyal to the old ways?
>>
>>887461
Dana was born and raised at Fort Independence, her parents were outcasts like her who had left the main branch of the brotherhood after the scourge of the Pitt. Dana only left Fort Independence because she wanted to explore the wasteland on her own, she was on good terms with all the outcasts there. She's eighteen years old.
>>
>>887071
>> Help the guards
>>
>>887071
>> Help the guards
>>
File: Chief_Gustavo.jpg (138KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
Chief_Gustavo.jpg
138KB, 800x571px
>>889142
>>889168
From her position, she knew could engage the raiders' rear. Dana flicked the selector switch on her Chinese assault rifle from safe to semi and opened fire on the raiders. The raiders trapped between Dana and the guards' gunfire were easily gunned down. A raider had spun around and raised his 10mm pistol and aimed it at Dana. Before he could pull the trigger however, a guard shot him in the back of the head and the round penetrated through his right eye.

Once the shooting stopped and it was clear the raider threat was gone, Dana put her weapon back on safe. She stood up and walked amongst the corpses searching them.
She grabbed the 10mm pistol she was almost shot with and found twenty caps and a flamer with some fuel and a molotov. She walked over to the gate of the tower and was greeted by the security chief. "Why should I let you in?" He asked her plainly.

How should Dana respond?
>>
>>890190
Also I forgot to ask, should Dana take some raider clothes from one of the bodies?
>>
>>890196
Depends can we use it to fool raiders? Would we have the skill to pull it off?

>>890190
Tell him that messing with a Brotherhood member in power armor is a terrible idea. Especially one who was actually willing to be helpful.
>>
>>890489
Dana doesn't have the grungy, dirty, wild look of a raider but she could learn the skill with some practice. If you wanted her to focus on that.

The security chief lets her in saying in a complaining tone "Fine, between the zombies and the raiders we don't need another enemy if it can be avoided, but you'll have to leave your flamethrower outside." Dana agreed and stepped into the lobby. She looked quite out of place standing in the center of the lobby in her black and red power armor, wearing her helmet and still holding her rifle.

What should Dana do next?
>>
File: Tenpenny_Tower_lobby.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tenpenny_Tower_lobby.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>890553
Fuck, I forgot the picture, today is just not my day.
>>
>>890553
>>890563
Ask for directions to store we need some supplies since we are almost out of food and the bar. The barman always knows about troubles that will pay and hopefully some leads for tech.
>>
File: The_Federalist_Lounge.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The_Federalist_Lounge.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>890989
Deciding to gather some more food first believing the nuka cola and can of beans in her backpack wasn't enough, she wandered around trying to find someone to ask her directions. Unfortunately none of the people she found, all of whom were women in dirty pre war style dresses seemed to want to talk to a full armored stranger with a loaded rifle in her hands. She managed to find the local bar, the federalist lounge and tried to see if the bartender knew anything about some leads for tech.

Shakes, the robot bartender only knew of one thing for her. "Most likely you can find work handling the ghoul problem if you talk to security chief Gustavo." He said in his robotic monotone voice. Dana thought to herself "Maybe I can solve this ghoul problem for some pay."

What should Dana do?
> Get a dress to blend in with the high society tone of the tower
> Have a beer and challenge someone to a game of pool
> Find Chief Gustavo to get to work on solving the ghoul problem

All of those choices? Something else?
>>
>>893280
>> Have a beer and challenge someone to a game of pool
>>
File: Herbert_Dashwood.jpg (146KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
Herbert_Dashwood.jpg
146KB, 800x571px
>>896578
Dana can't help but roll her eyes, it seems there is little choice of drinks here at the tower. 4 caps later and a little talking to Shakes, she has a beer bottle and she's talking to Herbert Dashwood. He gladly accepted her challenge and says "Ah yes, it's not often I get a chance to interact with someone with power armor, especially a woman with power armor. Would you like to place a bet and if so what?" He asks.

Shall Dana gamble?
> Yes
> No

If she should what should she bet?
> Somewhere between 1 to 16 caps.
> Her nuka cola and can of beans
> Her rifle and ammo
> Her flamer and fuel
> Her power armor
> Something else?
>>
>>900300
5 caps in.
>>
>>900300
> Her power armor
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.