[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battalion quest I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Starting pos.jpg (202KB, 1251x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Starting pos.jpg
202KB, 1251x1600px
Right lads, gonna try to hold another one as QM but if I dissapear then feel free to try and usurp control (if gone for longer than about 3 days, say).

The year is 1799, February 17th. After raising taxes and causing unrest in Ireland, english prime minister William Pitt the Younger is facing a fully fledged irish rebellion. For too long the gaelic pot has been left to stew, and now the patriots have risen up in arrogant rebellion.

You (one of you) are the commanders of a battalion of line infantry. The Munster Line Infantry. On paper you are supposed to muster 1200 men (not including NCOs, musicians etc.). However, your battalion is currently vastly undermanned and can only command a host of 750 able-bodied men.

Amongst you, you will have to decide roles. At max, you should have 10 captains and one colonel. The captains each in charge of companies, and the colonel in charge of the battalion. We'll start when we have atleast 2 cap's and a colonel.

You report directly to general Ryan O'Matha, commander of the irish republican armed forces. Your current task is to close what's known as the "Kildare pocket". With the English garrison wholy unprepared for an uprising you managed to surround and siege two whole battalions of english fighting men. Nonetheless, they are cornered, out of supplies, and with nowhere to go. How you close the pocket will be up to you. In the north of Ulster a further battalion of Scottish lowlanders has taken up the defense around the Belfast area, and further reinforcements are believed to be landing within a month in the south of Ireland, near eastern Munster.

So, firstly decide your roles and ask any important questions. We'll move on to general orders when we get there.

Map guide:

1: You, the Munster Line Infantry Battalion
2: Ulster light infantry regiment
3: Leinster Line Infantry Battalion
>>
>>880011
do you plan to have some sort of strategic cooperative combat or are we only rolling dice to solve stuffs?
>>
>>880036
Mixture of both. Small amounts of individual combat will be dice (mostly, not completely) but strategic cooperative will be the main factor. Gonna try not to resort to dice unless necessary.
>>
>>880011
>not putting down Irish dogs

You sicken me.
>>
File: ira poster.0.jpg (145KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
ira poster.0.jpg
145KB, 1024x700px
>>880053
Ireland, free and strong!
>>
>>880058
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
>>
So, do we have any volunteers for joining the quest?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.