[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan board moderator quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: fat and gay.png (26KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
fat and gay.png
26KB, 600x413px
You are JIMMY JANITOR, the fattest and gayest mod this end of the entire website. Considering your job's reputation for attracting dong hoovers like a greasy pasty plague, this is an impressive feat.

Today is a SPECIAL DAY! Today, against the wishes of almost everyone on the board, you've decided to create an unnecessary quarantine board!

You are , of course, now trapped inside that quarantine area. What do?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 158x158px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 158x158px
>>878
I earn the respect and adulation of /tg/ for quarantining you godless cunts here.
>>
>>902
congratulations, you have garnered the adoration of a couple hundred fat neckbeards, what next?
>>
File: EGO.png (86KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
EGO.png
86KB, 600x617px
>>902
Yes! Of course! If I rationalize my behavior hard enough, I can blast out of the confines of this hellish realm and escape the consequences of my actions!

(you've gained one EGO POINT! You can expend these to ignore as many as 2 negative responses before you have to spend another! You currently have 3 EGO POINTS total!)
>>
File: 1365775901420.png (202KB, 470x530px) Image search: [Google]
1365775901420.png
202KB, 470x530px
>>1030
Delete this thread.
>>
>>1044
Begin adding 'features' that restrict what can and can't be posted.
>>
File: 4chan janitors turn to crime.png (18KB, 970x187px) Image search: [Google]
4chan janitors turn to crime.png
18KB, 970x187px
>Go to /jp/
>Threadban everyone in the Kancolle, idol, and mobage generals

>Unban NEET threads
>>
>go to /jp/
>>
>>878
>You are , of course, now trapped inside that quarantine area. What do?
Cultivate disagreements with other moderators regarding the rules for the new board, resulting in inconsistent moderation and confusion among the user base on what content is and is not permitted.
>>
Bump your own threads and disregard the community
>>
>>1044
Start a quest thread. If you can't figure out how to escape why not trick the fools you've exiled into finding your freedom for you?
>>
>>878
As a Janitor inside a Quarantine there is only one correct course of action.

We must locate something that has zero business being in quarantine and just move it the fuck in, to everyones confusion.

We select a board that never has trolls such as /trv/ and take a perfectly good topic from there and QUARANTINE IT so we are not alone.
>>
>this thread will stay as a joke qst
Man, this was had a pretty perfect meta set up. Could have actually been fun.
>>
>>5630
Author here, it actually will continue I am just a lazy fuck and passed out halfway through
Expect more in a bit
>>
>>7033
>I am just a lazy fuck and passed out halfway through
IC as fuck.
>>
File: 1458235383531.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458235383531.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Im so glad you fucking questfags finally have your own containment board. This is what people on /tg/ were begging for a year ago until they just gave up (MUH BADWRONGFUN) and let you niggers shit up the board. I hate quest threads so much, and I hope you stew in your shit until this website dies like the cancerous growth it is.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a tau waifu thread to start.
>>
>>7124
I just got owned by a tumor, damn
>>
>>7124
>Im so glad you fucking questfags finally have your own containment board. This is what people on /tg/ were begging for a year ago until they just gave up

/tg/ has never not had quests on it. Even during the beginning days of warhammer, there were drawquests on it.

the people complaining come from the warhammer subreddits, and are baffled that they don't have the entire board to themselves. You're one of them, it seems.
>>
>>7124
>Now if you'll excuse me, I have a tau waifu thread to start.

And also: great fucking job complaining about /tg/ being full of shit and then going and starting another cancerous thread that doesn't belong in /tg/.

If you really cared about improving /tg/, you wouldn't post retardation like this.
>>
>>7824
Not him, but I've been on /tg/ for a while and hated the sheer quantity of quest threads that popped up. I'm glad they have their own board now as it was getting out of hand. You can call this a containment or quarantine if you wish, but "expansion" seems more apt.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go shit post in a Tau waifu thread about why Tau are crap.
>>
>>7824
>>7831
I think you guys are missing the joke...
>>
>>1547
i laughed
then i cried
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.