[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One-Off Bleach Quest Prequel Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Zerodivision.png (51KB, 657x402px) Image search: [Google]
Zerodivision.png
51KB, 657x402px
A continuation of the prequel of a Bleach Quest that I'll probably get to in the future.

>Link to the first installment: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/809548/#p826631

>Pastebin Summary of the Previous Installment: http://pastebin.com/h5BaNiKr

"If you're the 'Lord of Blades' why do you not fight with your sword?" You ask the Soul Reaper, insulted by the overconfidence of this group.

Ganmetsu laughs again, "Because it would be far more prestigious to beat the King of Hollows to death with my bare hands!" He then disappears.

You know of the Soul Reapers' speed technique, Shunpo, it resembles the fast movement of the Hollows, Sonido. What you didn't know is that there is anyone who would be fast enough to surprise you with it.

Ganmetsu proves you wrong. You hear a gasp of shock, and look to your right to see the giant Soul Reaper's fist buried in Caracas' gut, and the mouth of Caracas' mask open to let out a gout of blood. The Soul Reaper kicks away your comrade before grabbing you by the snout of your mask, and throwing you violently into one of the pillars. You're shocked again, and you look down to see Riunga prepared to stomp down on the head of Caracas. Luckily, your lieutenant fires off a Cero from his eyes, knocking the massive Soul Reaper off balance, and knocking his hat off of his head.

The other battles are also going poorly. Montevideo appears to be crucified to one of the other pillars by spears of light, while his adopted father fruitlessly strikes at their opponent, only to be blocked by glowing orange screens each time. Paramaribo is nowhere to be seen, which you know is due to his ability, while Quito uses the bone projections on his forearms to block sword strikes from the woman. Sucre stands back, regenerating a hand, while Janeiro and the fat man go toe-to-toe club against sword. You can't see Bogota and Asuncion's fight.

"Ah, you knocked off my hat," Ganmetsu says, patting the top of his head and righting himself, he looks up at you from looking down at Caracas, "This has been disappointing, King of Hollows, I want a good fight." He smiles manically, his heavily accented voice chilling you to the core.

>A) Attack him hand-to-hand

>B) Attack him with ranged attacks

>C) Attempt to knock down the pillar and hit Ganmetsu with it

>D) Goad him into drawing his sword

>E) Something else (What?)
>>
>>872425
>A)
>>
>>872425
>A) Attack him hand-to-hand
>>
>>872444
>>872468
You leap down from the pillar to engage the huge Soul Reaper in close quarters combat. Using your sonido, you're able to catch Ganmetsu before he caves in Caracas' skull with his boot.

His smile is broad beneath is mustache, "Good, King of Hollows, I want to see true fighting spirit, or else it isn't much of a prestige kill, no?!"

Your answer consists solely of a violent barrage of claw strikes, punches, and stabs. Your speed advantage is able to make up for the Soul Reaper's strength advantage, and you can see that the long-range support Caracas is giving you is wearing him down.

After a protracted engagement, you clash for a final time, and slide apart. Caracas stands to your right, ready to back you up once more.

"I suppose that the natural toughness of a Vasto Lorde makes it difficult to would you with merely my hands," the Soul Reaper says, inspecting his split knuckles.

"You were impudent to show such disrespect towards his majesty's capabilities, Soul Reaper!" Caracas proclaims from your side, "Now perish for it!"

The Captain laughs, "I was a bit rash, yes, but I will rectify that now!" He draws his sword from his hip, a brutal-looking field sword, and slashes in front of himself while exclaiming, "Pillage! Chiryushutsu!"

This must be what the Soul Reapers call their shikai.

Riunga slashes at the air in front of himself, and you look down to see a gash open in your chest. He couldn't have hit you, he's ten yards away.

>A) Get out of his line of sight

>B) Engage him up close

>C) Engage him at a distance

>D) Order Caracas to do something (What?)

>E) Something else (What?)
>>
>>872710
>B)
>D)
Tell him to create an opportunity for us
>>
>>872710
>>872733
+1
>>
>>872733
>>872764
"Caracas," You say to your current partner, under your breath.

"Yes, my King?" He asks, in a similarly quiet tone.

"Provide me an opening," You ask of him.

"Yes, my King." He nods, firing a bala to distract the 'Lord of the Blade' while you sonido towards your opponent, catching him under the chin with a kick.

The hulking Reaper's head barely flinches.

You clash at close range once more, deflecting or catching his blade in the scutes of armor on your forearms.

Suddenly, your opponent is knocked off of his feet, you note that Caracas fired a cero beneath him. You back off and do the same, hitting him in mid-air.

All at once, three things happen, Ganmetsu is knocked flat in mid-air, he swings his sword vertically, and you hear Caracas cry out in surprise.

When the smoke from the ceros clears, Ganmetsu stands, mostly unharmed, though his haori is largely burned off and he's somewhat singed. However, you see Caracas collapse to his knees behind the Soul Reaper, then split vertically in half, and slowly begin disintegrating as Hollows do when killed.

>What do?
>>
>>872916
Use our anger as fuel and attack him with a Cero
>>
Calling tonight's thread off, thanks to a combination of lack of interest and bruising the shit out of my fingers just now.
>>
>>873095
Excellent run, 10/10
>>
>>873095
I didn't even know you were running.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.