[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oddside Down Pt. 1: 4 Teens and a Stranger who calls them Avatars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: GURPSODPT1Header.png (8KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
GURPSODPT1Header.png
8KB, 125x125px
Introduction: High School, what’s so special about it? There is none, everything around high school is nothing special around here that’s anything more than normal.

Every day is just the same old normal day here at The Quinburry School of Young Geniuses were everything is just the usual old boring thing; You got the usual teachers that always teaches you things that in most cases can be boring; then you got the usual school bullies that can turn your day into hell. And finally, you got painstaking homework to do after-school that makes it feel like an eternity to finish all those stuff til Wednesday.

Like these four students who are having a hard time living at Quinburry who, as everybody else would not notice, has either had powers or not born as a human and they rather have to imagine a fantasy that they could get away from the hellhole that was high school.
But all those miserable days had come to an end when a mysterious stranger has entered high school out of thin air and the entire lives of four teenagers, including the students and teachers at The Quinburry School of Young Geniuses, were about to change forever as things go Oddside Down from there.

To begin the quest, you will need four character sheets in order to start this session.

(Addition notes: It is optional to write backstory for the four main characters and also portraits, too.)

This session uses the 4th edition rules of GURPS (Which I have the lite edition in a pdf folder.) so it is recommended to use the GURPS Character Sheet software which the link is here: http://gurpscharactersheet.com/

Good luck.
>>
>God-tier chan waits for responses since it takes long for a character sheet to be summited.
>>
>God-tier Chan: *Sighs*
>>
>Is the thread going to die just by waiting for someone to make a character for soooooooooo long?
>>
>>870188
Usually, you will want to give a points total as you can't really make a GURPS character without one. GURPS is also pretty front-loaded, a lot of effort goes into char-gen, it might be easier to run one character collectively-controlled, hide everything from anons and do all of the math yourself behind the screen.

t. GURPS purist for 4 years now.
sage for advice
>>
>>870648
How do you do it without it? (After all, I'm new to this RP system.)
>>
File: dungeon fantasy.png (98KB, 393x443px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon fantasy.png
98KB, 393x443px
>>870688
If you mean points totals, there's only one alternative and it's designed to make it easier to make characters for Dungeon Fantasy (i.e. GURPS:AD&D edition). That alternative is 'Pointless Slaying and Looting' in the Pyramid Magazine #3/72 -- check the GURPS General on /tg/ for the MEGA archive of books.
>>
>>870738
How do you find the MEGA archive on gurps gen.
>>
>>870762
I mean where would I find the archive for gurps books
>>
>>870885
>>50343745
>>
>>870903
But the thread is marked off as in, deleted.
>>
>>870939
I said it earlier, where would you find the archive with the books for gurps in it?
>>
>>871144
The picture in the OP is not a png or jpg file.
>>
>>871187
What did you mean?
>>
>>871501
Why the picture in the OP is not a png or jpg file?
>>
Okay, Since there are no answers. I will try again in take 2.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.