[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another evoquest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

File: yyyy.png (683B, 108x73px) Image search: [Google]
yyyy.png
683B, 108x73px
>There are 3 creatures to evolve, garben's, lalot's, and hemni.
>Anyone can take one of the pictures and add a change. You can label this as a mutation for the whole species or as a point at which a new species is born.
>List a reason for the mutation you created, it should be logical in some way.

Everyone loves a good evo game right?
>>
File: hem1.png (2KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
hem1.png
2KB, 220x165px
The creatures evolve better graphics and better descriptions.

This is Hemni. It's a monocellular animal with a tough outer shell. It is not yet determined how big it is or what it eats.
>>
File: gar1.png (2KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
gar1.png
2KB, 220x165px
This is Garben. It is (probably) a monocellular plant, because it is green. It is not yet determined how big it is or what it eats (if it eats at all).
>>
File: tal1.png (2KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
tal1.png
2KB, 220x165px
This is Lalot. It's a monocellular animal that uses a flagellum for movement. It is not yet determined how big it is or what it eats.
>>
>>870231
>>870229
>>870227
Let's make the Garben the biggest, the Hemni would be the size of one of the green dots inside it, and the Lalot would be extremely small compared to the Hemni, almost like a hair to it.

So 20 12 and 3 for sizes?

I'd like the Garben to photosynthesize to get its food, the Hemni to be a herbivore and the Lalot to be an omnivore.
So Sun>Garben>Hemni and the Lalot can eat both.

If this is against the rules sorry, but I feel they're starting with to little.
>>
>>871355
Well, from just looking at the pictures I could picture them being about the same size, with Garben being the biggest. So somewhere around 4-3-3 for Garben, Hemni and Lalot respectively would work.

Hemni probably should eat detritus, Lalot can be an omnivore.
>>
File: T hem2.png (3KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
T hem2.png
3KB, 220x165px
>>870227
Some regions of the planet are less hospitable than others, with natural disasters and tectonic activity happening very often. These harsh conditions favored Hemni that were less likely to be physically damaged. As such, the Hemni with bigger, tougher shells survived, becoming the Tough Hemni. Normal Hemni still exist though.
Also, all Hemni are now 3 nondescript units of size in length and eat detritus.
>>
File: M gar2.png (3KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
M gar2.png
3KB, 220x165px
>>870229
Some Garben begin sticking together since heavier objects are less likely to be pushed by the water currents.
>>
File: lalot2.png (18KB, 175x100px) Image search: [Google]
lalot2.png
18KB, 175x100px
>>870231
Lalot have developed a hard fin on the end of their flagellum both to increase mobility and to split Garben for easier consumtion
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.