[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIGHTAN' GAME QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fightanquest1.png (37KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
fightanquest1.png
37KB, 1000x750px
Hello everyone and WELCOME TO FIGHTAN' GAME QUEST, an experiment in quest mechanics and Street Fighter.

If you wish to join the WORLD TECHNOCRACY FIGHTERS CORPORATION OF TOURNAMENT PERSONS WITH MAGIC, MARTIAL, OR TECHNOLOGY BASED POWERS (WTFCOTPWMMOTBP, or WTFC for short), please fill out the FOLLOWING APPLICATION.

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Powers:
Fightan' Style:

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET AS SILLY OR SERIOUS AS YOU WISH. WE WILL BEGIN WHEN WE HAVE FOUR COMPETITORS.
>>
Name: Attila the hon'
Appearance: Large, asian man in a waitress's outfit
Bio: Likes conquering, war, and the complete Golden Girls on VHS
Powers: Strong and don't take no lip
Fightan' Style: Sassy
>>
Name: she'na-ish'a
App: black independed woman,15 yo thinks she can do anything she wants always wears a japanese kimono cuz she's a weeaboo
Bio: her parents died at a young age and she was brought up by anime
Power: burakku anime tuwerukingu desu (twerks with anime sound effecta)
Fighting style: fast and independed
>>
Name: Faolan

Appearance: 5'6'' manlet viking. Has medium length dirty blond hair and short beard. Has manlet gainz. And scandinavian runes tattooes across his arms and chest.

Bio: 3rd son of 4 to a Jarl of a small settlement. Brought shame to father because of his height compared to his brothers. Constantly enters fighting tournaments (and wins) because of his daddy issues to prove himself, but still always feels insecure, because he is a manlet.

Power: Incredibly strong (manlet strength). Can use each of his runs individually, or combine them, for elemental powers

Fightan' Style: Brawler
>>
Name: Laughing Larry
Appearance: little man who laughs
Bio: likes to laugh
Powers: ability to laugh with the force of ten thousand suns
Fughtan' style : laughable
>>
Name: Lethny Rojohnak Guha Nosepho
Appearance: A shortish Human male with auburn hair and a scraggly beard. Wears an Orange sweatshirt every where. Literally has had it for over half of his 18 year life.

Bio: The boy found a random orange sweat shirt in his drawer he had never seen before when he was 8. Upon putting it on it came alive. The symbiotic Mimic sweatshirt has granted him the ability to think many times faster than the average human. As well as giving him a strong regeneration factor and a tough skin. But saps all of his strength, making him physically weaker than nearly everyone of his age group.

Powers: The power to effectively slow down time, with the massive computational power of his brain. A medium regeneration factor that allows him to recover from injuries although it can wear down his body quickly, a decent physical resistance akin to wearing steel armour without the weight. Literally has potato strength.

Fightan' Style:Prefers quality over quantity preferring to go on the defensive and dodge the enemies attacks before placing well aimed strikes into their bodies. He aims for nerves and soft spots.
>>
I am eating dinner, and when I will return we will begin fight one, Attila the Hon' VS Faolan

wish me luck because this will be a clusterfuck
>>
>>86547
Name: betty keller
Appearance: heavy set man with a constant 5 'o'clock shadow currently has one black eye and missing a chunck of his ear
Bio: born and raised in montana young betty was constantly picked on for his odd name until the day he beat up his oldest bully his own dad
Powers:endurance (from a life of pain)
Fightan' Style:well every time he hears johnny cash sing he wells up in anger because of the similarity to a boy named sue
https://youtu.be/NIMgEEASoWQ
>>
>>86547
Name: NEET
Appearance: fat neckbeard
Bio: im basically japanese because i jerk off to hentai
Powers: Can incapacitate an enemy fighter by REEing with the strength of a thousand keks, fat so can use momentum to fly into opponents and use own body as a blunt weapon
Fightan' Style: Tank
>>
>>87070
WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING LITTLE RICHARD. ATTILA THE HON' STANDS THERE THINKING HE CAN DEFEAT THE IMMORTAL FAELON. BUT THAT'S NOT GANNA HAPPEN BROTHER. BEACUSE I'M GONNA BE OUT THERE IN THAT RING, BROTHER, AND THERE'S GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF FAOLANMANIACS SCREAMING MY NAME IN THE STANDS, AND MILLIONS OF LITTLE FAOLANMANIACS ACROSS THE WORLD WATCHING ME, BROTHER. AND I'M GOING TO HARNESS THE POWER OF ALL THE LITTLE FAOLANMANIACS ACROSS THE WORLD TO CUT ATTILLA DOWN, BROTHER.
SO ATTILA THE HON', BROTHER, IF YOUR WATCHING THIS, I GOT ONE QUESTION TO ASK YOU BROTHER. WATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN FAOLANMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?

*realamerican.mp3
>>
>>86547
Name: Frederick des montagnes

Appearance: Lean, well built french man.

Bio: Got piss drunk one day and decided to fight, found this tournament, signed the fuck up.

Powers: Drunk strength, more liquid courage we consume the faster and stronger we get.

Fightan Style: Drunken Boxing
>>
File: shrug_akarin.png (376KB, 940x720px) Image search: [Google]
shrug_akarin.png
376KB, 940x720px
where is OP?
>>
File: 714.jpg (50KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
714.jpg
50KB, 600x408px
>>
Such a revolutionary quest
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.