[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magical Anglosaxon Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
You're a magical anglosaxon ready to show the modern world your might and magic.

You find yourself in an alley, people hussling by, it seems to be noon according to the position of the sun, what do you do?
>>
I drive the Norman upstart from the shores of merry England.
>>
>>8616
Leave the alley, politely ask the first woman I see if she'll give me directions to the lord's castle.
>>
Take a drink from your never-ending ale horn to gather your thoughts.
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>8672
To clear your thoughts, you find yourself drinking from your never ending ale horn before leaving the alley to ask for directions.

There's no women around, only men dressed in robes, what do you do?
>>
>>8714
I'm obviously in a monastery. I ask someone to take me to the abbot and offer the horn of endless ale in return for a parcel of land that will let me live out my days in comfort.
>>
>>8714
OI IT'S THOSE FUCKEN POTATO-CUNTS!
KICK EM OUT OF ENGLAND LADDIES!
FOR THE KING!
>>
>>8714
Angrily question them if they are Milesians or some other form of Irishman
>>
>>8714
say "I want to join your cult"
>>
>>8714
Offer him a drink from your never ending ale horn.
>>
Set their robes on fire
>>
>>8714
>>8975
We have a never ending ale horn, and fire magic. Clearly the only solution is to burn this place to the ground by combining the two
>>
File: pV3yO.gif (501KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
pV3yO.gif
501KB, 500x202px
>>8828
We're an anglo-saxon, we don't know what a potato is.
>>
>>8714
I come onto the native with the longest hair and least muscles, thinking to myself "it will do".
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>8913
>>8852
>>8828
You don't seem to be in England, rather in some strange place that's more tropical in nation. Maybe some place in Spain?

Anyway, you try to start a fire with your fingers, but it fails, only attracting some attention.
>>
>>9354
Ask the robes dudes for some matches, or some flint and tinder. They seem helpful enough.
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>9371
You try conversing with the robed gentlemen, but I don't think they can understand your superior tongue. Come to think about it, everything around you looks vaaaaguely of your native tongue, but it all seems so foreign at the same time.
>>
>>9393
Try and find some way to communicate with these people
>>
>>9393
Motion a robed figure back into the alley you woke up in
>>
>>9393
I'm clearly in Britain, and everyone is a Muslim now. I weep over the state of affairs.
>>
File: tegaki.png (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
45KB, 400x400px
>>9412
>>9431
You pause for a moment, sitting down and chugging your ale as you hear the robed men talk in their whimiscal inferior tongue. Soon after you find it to suddenly be late dusk. You should find somewhere to rest. You try to talk with them again, swearing here and there. You manage to pull some strings, they walk away in disgust, muttering something. That was a failure. Your ale bottle rumbles.
>>
>>9393
consume from neverending ale horn until literacy is gained
>>
>>9446
Cast a spell to understand these mooks
>>
File: tegaki.png (188KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
188KB, 400x400px
>>9447
Unfortunately, as delicious as this ale is, you are unable to become anything less than sober from its ichor, or any more intelligent, as a matter of fact.

>>9461
However, you are familiar with a few pagan rituals. A verse here, a flick of the wrist there, and a complete lack of understanding how legends work, you conjure up some hefty tome that appears to be a dictionary to the tongue, written in your language of Anglo-Saxonese
>>
>>9446
Start walking to try and find a tavern
>>
>>9491
Begin reading the tome, and at the very elast learn how to say "Ale" and "Fire"
>>
>>9499
>+1
And "Wench"
>>
File: tegaki.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
181KB, 400x400px
>>9493
You decide to stroll down the street to see if there are any taverns, only to find strange towers of metal and clays, with magical lights emitting from them. Eventually, through your book and reading the light signals, you eventually find yourself in a bar. It's not very populated, only a man with a similar attire to a prince stationed behind the bar. You grin and scurry up to meet him. You manage to spit out "Ayyel" and "Firrah", pointing to your bottle. "Wreeeeeench?" you sputter afterwords.
>>
>>9523
obviously, being drunk is getting in the way of communication
syphon the alcohol in your blood back into the never ending ale horn
>>
File: tegaki.png (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
105KB, 400x400px
>>9576
This seems like a bad plan. The princely person seems weirded out.
>>
>>9610
Drunkenly explain that you are draining the ill humours from your body, and you are both a great magician and anglo-saxon
>>
>>10002
Good thinking. He looks choleric, maybe offer him some of our blood?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.