[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THƎ IЯФИ КЦЯTДIИ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 6

File: Qst Civ 2.png (67KB, 1616x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Qst Civ 2.png
67KB, 1616x1000px
Since DER KRIEG ended, I have taken up the liberty to start up a new Politics sim. I will update several times a day, and it will be more user ran than I'd like, but I'll do my best.

The Year is 1950. Europe is in shambles. The Russians have abandoned Europe. Now, New governments must take Europe under their wing.

The Russians haven't totally given up on Europe, as they cut the continent in half.

In what was once the Heart of the Nazi Regime, lies a new state formed from Switzerland named the German Corporate Council, spanning the Alps in the south, To the lowlands in the north. A new self proclaimed state in Former Germany has also rose from East Prussia to Thuringia, known as the People's Republic of Prussia.

Across the sea, A group of terrorists funded by the Soviet Union, nicknamed The Motherlands Sons, have laid claim to several small Aleutian islands in the US territory.

Currently the Dark colored Nations are unplayable, rather because they're claimed, too irrelevant, or too powerful.
>>
>>861319
Alright, so the Sons of the Motherland will start constructing small docks for ships on the island. We will also send a small envoy to the Soviets to negotiate what support they can give us. We need men, cash, weapons, explosives, and whatever support they can give us if they want Alaska. We will just gather intelligence, and manpower, until we can launch a full attack, and separate Alaska. For now, having a base of operations on the islands will be nice.
>>
>>861335
Trip
>>
In fact, the Russians have obtained so much power, that even neutral states have taken up sides. Now is the time to take sides, and plan what to do about the ever growing problem with the rising wall between two worlds. One of free men, and one of Expansionists and darkness. Is the border wall going to keep one side out or to keep the other in...? It is your call, but you must take a side.
>>
>>861319
Start bunkering up and request military aid from NATO members. Big cooperations demand return of dismantled industrial production facilities since the soviets don't really have the know how to use them. Also start the general enlistment program so every citizen above the age of 18 will be a soldier incase of war
Since big companies rule everything we will incorporate military training into the everyday life of the workers
>>
also, start heavy industrialization of the Rhineland
>>
Expand production of steel and petrochemicals.
If the NWO has been established, fund it.

Provide whatever aid we can spare to GCC >>861348
>>
>>861375
(Meant 'ZWO')
>>
ah yeah and start searching for old nazi bunkers in southern germany in search for technology and the company who finds it, keeps it
(we should have knowledgeable people since it's only been five years)
>>
File: Conspiracy.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
Conspiracy.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
>>861335
You construct some primitive docks, actually good ones will be two years away though. However, the Soviets give you some old prewar Mosins and PPSHs, along with 2 million Ruble notes. They allow you 1000 men and no more for now, out of fear that they will spark WW3.

Your base of operations is moved out of the forest and into Adak.
>>861382
>>861375
>Meant 'ZWO'
Suuuure

You begin sending a small loan of one million dollars (in 50's money) to a charity for the GCC.

>>861348
>>861372
You begin construction of defenses along the border, and you assure that for the time being, conscription will be a possibility in wartime. How do you train these men?
> With New Assault Weapons
> How to survive a nuclear strike
> Government Propaganda
> Legalization of rifles and Bolt action training
> Military Bootcamp
> How to please a woman

The Rhineland Industry begins to look like it may be not shit again in several months.
You receive the money in about a week.
How will you spend this money?
>>
>>861403
You find a small bunker in the hills around Innsbruck. It is operated by a group of 50 Nazi soldiers. They Welcome your team, assuming Germany won. However, when you tell them the news, they seem quite shocked, but happy about it, even to the point an officer gives one of your soldiers a hug, but then realizes the possibility of his fate. What do you do?
>Amnesty to all of the soldiers
>Amnesty to the ones who weren't Nazi Party members
>Arrest them and put them on trial
>Mow them down mercilessly

The base is pretty well kept, siphening power and water from in town, but the only remarkable things you find are spectacular camo patterns, somg sketches by one of the officers, and a group of modified STG44s that may give some interesting results.
>>
>>861445
>>military bootcamps
The knowledge of increasing chances of survival incase of a nuclear attack shall be made common knowledge across the nation
The money shall be distributed as aid to the most efficient small companies and on replacing destroyed infrastructure
>>How to please a woman
There is no pleasure
Only capitalism
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>861477
You offer military training to the citizens, making it mandatory in some cases. The reception is mixed both globally and internally, with some even claiming that the 4th Reich is upon us, but others seeing your reasoning.
>>
>>861475
>>Amnesty to the ones who weren't Nazi Party members
The Nazi Party members will either sign a document condemning the actions of the regimes and be put on trial if they don't
The STG44s will be handed over to what is left of steyr and the ones who modified them will be offered jobs in their development department.
Look into those sketches and see if they're useful.
Hand the camo patterns over to Krupp and see if they can apply it to vehicles or just anything useful.
Of course the ones who developed it will be given jobs there.
>>
>>861445
So now that we have those men, I want to train them in Guerrilla warfare. Hit and run tactics. We need to be able to to destroy a town and bug out. Also, I want to send out scouts to see if there are any military installations nearby that we don't know about.
>>
>>861495
Calm down tensions by proclaiming that we will under no circumstances us them to attack our neighbouring countries and that we only want to contribute to NATO.
Our country will never start a war since it isn't considered profitable.
>>
How to play?
>>
>>861516
Well I might not be the expert, but it is basically a vie for power. You can either choose a country, or some faction, and start making your decisions. While it isn't like a resource management civ, you do have to be wary and conscious of your resources and abilities. For example, I am a group of raiders, so while I don't have a lot of resources, I have a greater range of freedom and not a lot to micromanage

>>861506
To add on to this, I want every soldier to start learning English.
>>
>>861500
Most Nazi party members sign it, claiming they were coerced by the Gestapo or by entry of the Hitler youth from their parents and eventually forced to join the party. However, 5 soldiers refuse, and one even going to the point of burning diagrams and documents. He proceeds to attempt to gun everyone down for betraying the Vaterland. One soldier pulls out a P08 and kills the officer. Apparently he was the commander that they all feared.

Once your men and a convoy of Kubelwagens following you down the road leave the mountain bunker. The Camo patterns are shipped off, with them being modified to have better prints and to be checked. They seem to be hand made, with the pattern being the result of grass stains, mud stains, and handmade dyes on already existing camo. The patterns are modified and will be experimented with over the next several months.

As for the STG44s, it seems to have modified stocks, Mags welded together to help increase reload speed, and primitive fire mode switches. The men responsible for the modifications are split in half, some wanting to abandon anything to do with the war, others happily accept the jobs. You got three new employees!

Some understand your message, but others still think that it's fascism.
>>861506
There are no installations other than an abandoned US airstrip from 1944. You train the troops in hit and run tactics and they train your force. A group of 50 American Communists wish to join up, claiming that despite being only 20, they are red through and through.

Stalin requests you get a new island or you go to gulag.

>>861516
https://discord.gg/J8zXU
I'll explain here.
>>
>>861543
Most of your men are Americans already, and you even have some problems communicating in Russian. Maybe your men should learn Russian tbqh.
>>
File: Qst Civ 2.png (57KB, 1616x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Qst Civ 2.png
57KB, 1616x1000px
>>861543
also pretty much this. just pick a country on this map that's not darkened.
>>
>>861544
>>861552
Well if that is the case, then the hard work is done. We'll have the men start learning Russian then, at least to communicate.

So now it is time to make our move. We will move on Amaknak. It is the most populous island, so it will be a nice prize. We will move on it during the long period of winter, so it will be completely dark. We will secure all bridges, and then move from house to house, killing every resident, until the island is secured. That is, if Stalin wants the population killed
>>
>>861544
Ask the Russians when they'll send back their german pow's. It's been five years already, these men have families
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>861573
He doesn't want unnecessary killing of civilians, so you can get more manpower. But you can prepare for an invasion, even though winter's in 6 months.

Some Russian mercenaries start teaching your men to speak Russian and Ukrainian. Success is limited, but it does help a lot. You discover apparently through your shitty Russian you called Stalin "Pocky" in your assistance request. Something Stalin did not like. Oopsies.
>>
>>861544
Begin concocting plans to dam certain outflows of the Rhine for defense in an emergency.

Also, expand the navy in accordance with the NATO build-up to match our historical counterpart's numbers.

Has the ECSC been founded?
>>
>>861597
The Russians go "xaxaxaxaxaxaxa" when they say they sent half to East Germany, and sent the rest to Gulag or to death.
>>
>>861598
Well then we will just capture all the residents and round them up in the middle of the town, having them know they are working for us now
>>
>>861603
They can't stay in Gulags forever
Talk to our new best NATO friends in the USA if they can please help us reunite families or to at least give us some political leverage in the argument
>>
>>861619
Also, Steyr will begin designing our new standard assault rifle based on the modified stg44's but only after we have a standard NATO rifle calibre
>>
>>861603
You also get reports of Russians catapulting raw sewage over the border. Essentially the Russians have told you NYET unless you can offer them something. The Americans, however, are open to helping you.
One week later, the border fence between East and West Berlin is temporarily opened up, with tens of thousands of former Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe pilots and troops being allowed out. Many are at the point of starvation, with the ones that were in Gulags being chained up and their eyes covered by bandannas. You got about half of the troops back. The Russians are holding the rest though.

The Assault weapons will have NATO rounds in them, and will be in testing in about 8 months.
>>861602
Not for another year and a half, but you can get a few ships, but that has the possibility of shitting on your budget with each destroyer costing 200 million bucks.
>>861610
You advance, capturing a fair portion of the island. One soldier screams "I AM DE CAPTAIN NOW" as civilians cry with their hands up march to town square.
You now have the US' attention.
>>
>>861653
Well we don't want the Americans to catch onto our plans. We will make up some crazy story about how we are cultists that need massive amounts of pork to sustain our god, Ralathma. We will not harm the citizens as long as pork is being dumped in the ocean.

While we are tying them up in pointless negotiations, I want to launch swift attacks on the rest of the Aleutian Islands. We should be able to get them easy enough, since most of them has small populations, or are uninhabited.
>>
>>861653
Provide aid to the returners immediately
Show our gratefulness to the Americans for helping us and to the Russians for returning them but request humane treatment for the ones still in the Gulags
>>
>>861653
Would the US be willing to finance the expenditure? If not, then let's hold off for now.

If possible, let's see what we can do to improve our intelligence agency.
>>
File: It's freedom time.png (129KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
It's freedom time.png
129KB, 450x400px
>>861683
The Russians don't care, and do not even give permission to land to the plane carrying the diplomat. The Americans simply tip their hat to you and claim "no problem, anytime Norway".
>>861687
They are willing to help you with 25%, but are also willing to sell some old prewar destroyers to you. You also start a ministry known as NIA, or National Intelligence Agency. 100 people are accepted in the first month.
What is your plan?
> Spy on (fill in)
> Experiment with (fill in)
> Search for Commies
> Rig elections in (fill in)
> Produce counterfeit money
> Censorship
>>861677
They respond by sending the USS Missouri and several destroyers and Helicopters into the bay. They make landfall and demand you leave the island or else they will not overlook your encroachment on their territory.
>>
>>861653
The returners will be returned to their families and the high ranking veterans amongst them will have the option of becoming instructors for the new military.
The enlistment program will be changed so that at the age of 18 all men suitable will have to either serve in the military or emergency services for a year.
However there's a limited number of places for the emergency services.
>>
Any shite still open?
>>
>>861741
Yup.
https://discord.gg/HyuVd
>>861562
>>
>>861705
Well damn. I know what we have to do.

We will tell the Americans that while our god will be angry, we do not want to be blown up. However, we are gonna load up one of the Canadian patrol boats we have, and fill it with as much explosives that it can hold.

To my understanding, there is a few defectors on the ship, and we will use them to our advantage. On the night that we are leaving, I want the defectors to disrupt the engines on the ship, as well as the radar. They are to then try to evacuate and head to the rally point that we set up for them, which we will then we will disperse into the forest and on the many islands, until the heat dies down.
>>
>>861705
Search for Commies.

Let's buy the US destroyers as long as they are not too outdated.
>>
>>861319
A full Census of the people living within Turkey, along with its industrial, Eco, and Military might.

Along with nformation upon the nations touching his own to get a better understanding of where he stood.
>>
Qst Civ 2.png
57KB, 1616x1000px
>>861755
You accept their deal, and promise them the feeling of millions of fire. That night, you ram the Missouri and open fire on their fleet. The Missouri begins to sink a little, but stops presumably from them closing the hatches near the leaks. The corvette detonates, dealing some fire damage to a destroyers deck and sinking another, but for each on on board you lost, they lost two. The Missouri escapes with two destroyers tailing it, the other destroyers open fire on your landing craft escaping the island. You lost about 600 men to enemy boats with M1919s, bringing the death toll on both sides to around 650-210.

You still have about 30,000 men in Alaska, 40,000 in total, but you lost a ship. You are stuck with multiple options:
> Have those fleeing surrender, regroup in Canada's Northern Territories.
> Stay and Fight, 40% chance if you use Guerilla warfare.
> claim that those troops that did the assault went rogue, roll 1d10 for this, 5-10= success
>Flee back to Russia
>>861838
They are from the 30's, so while they don't have advanced radar, a helipad, or any missiles, these things can be upgraded for 30,000,000$ each. How many do you want to buy?
>>862066
Here you go.
Pop est: 21,000,000
GDP: 1,400$/capita
Number of enlisted:~150,000
>>
Qst Civ 2.png
57KB, 1616x1000px
>>862085
Fixed Prussian Border
>>
>>862085
Purchase 4 and begin upgrading.
>>
>>862085
We have trained our men for this exact reason. I want main roads into Alaska blocked off, and I want platoons of men on strategic islands, with large artillery and cannons with them, for them to strike passing ships, strangling Alaska. Our army will advance into the Alaskan wilderness, and we will begin destroying bridges, razing towns, and recruiting men. We will save our resources for one large assault on Anchorage. Once we have Anchorage, we have the state. Ask the Russians for mines, as well as large machine guns. We will have Alaska, and the Americans will be powerless to stop us
>>
>>862085
>Current cash reserves?
>Current leading Industry's?
>Any on going trade deals with other nations?
>How are the nations next door viewing me?
>Current Relations with USA/France/UK and Soviet Union?
>Current level of military tech? Rough understanding
>What does my Army have for tanks/artillry/ect
>Same with the Navy/Air-force
>Any spies in other nations?
>Any current RND projects?
>>
I'm interested in playing as Romania. That cool with you, QM?
>>
>>863945
Are you fine being a commie?
>>
>>863994

Comrade, I am prepared.
>>
>>864045
Then welcome
https://discord.gg/6JppN3j
>>
Dibs on Sweden
>>
>>863945
Sure!
>>862356
> Cash: Well I'll be fair and give everybody 50,000,000 to start, even though this is pretty much impossible, I've fucked up borders already so fuck it.
>Industry
You have the same as IRL, I am really busy with Thanksgiving so I'm speeding thru.
>Trade deals
See IRL
>Next door
Everyone despises you as direct neighbors and sees you as the Ottomans 2.0, but NATO loves you
>Relations
Good with the west, bad with the commies
>Military tech
Early WW2 era stuff
>Spies
Scattered throughout Greece, the USSR, and Iraq
>Projects
None
>>863945
Hop in!
>>864335
Why the fuck not?

Anyway, I'll be busy today and some of tomorrow. I really wish I could stay, but family day so I'll be back probably tomorrow evening.
>>
>>864643
Claim Åland
>>
>>864643
Time for the reading of Turkey during the cold war.
>>
>>864719
Back

You dispute the claim, pissing off Finland, so much when one of your ministers walk buy the Finnish Embassy you here an ambassador in his office yell "PERKELE! THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS!" Somebody's triggered.

>>864722
Sorry friend, I'm at my parents' about an hour away from my house near Portland, we went out for Thanksgiving.
>>
>>868902
All Good, let's see here.

>Summon my Military advisors, and financial ones to see the cost of bringing the military up to 8 million proper trained personal.

2 Million Active/reserve personal
2 Million of those are special forces/Spies/various other jobs of the sort
2 Million into the Air force
2 Million into the navy

>Contact the USSR Ambassador and the USA one to see who is willing to offer a better deal in terms of purchasing up-to-date kit for testing purposes. This is for the Air-force/Navy/Ground

>While contacting them offer them fleeting basing rights in return for either guns/ammo/better trade deals and even yearly cash payments for this plan.

>Start a massive job drive for building up roads/highways/railways/industrial and military industrial bases

>Too help pay for all of this the International financial institutions of the world would be contacted for loans and grants to help pay for everything. The loans would be given a priority to be paided off.
>>
>>862356
>>864722

I've done similar to this but for Romania. Now consider myself sort of prepared.

> Cash: Well I'll be fair and give everybody 50,000,000 to start, even though this is pretty much impossible, I've fucked up borders already so fuck it.

>Industry
Romania had large oil production, a lot of coal, metals and wood, one of the biggest agricultural sectors in europe, and made a shit load of trains (that last one is random as fuck). Despite all that, a lot of the rural population still live like they're medieval and literacy is poor.

>Trade
Exported a lot of food, especially grain, to the USSR. Imported surprisingly little due to having most natural resources. Would have imported more advanced products from the USSR, but Russia didn't really have any spare.

>Relations
Land taken from Romania to Bulgaria and USSR after WW2 including Moldova which is an original part of Romania. Due to defecting and fighting against the Axis in 1944, Romania was viewed better than most other Axis nations by the Russians and Allies. Firmly in the communist camp though.

>Military tech
Mostly early war czech designs (but Romanian produced), but local designs for sub-machine guns, handguns and mortars. Military was completely dismantled by USSR after WW2 so is small, badly funded and poorly equipped. Some Russian imports.

>Spies
No idea.

I think that's all about right. If anyone notices something I've majorly retarded up let me know.
>>
>>868902
Demand that the Finnish government provide an official apology for the remarks, and that they respect our claim to Åland.

Increase the military budget by 30%, and take on 50.000 new personnel.
>>
Hey, can I still join? Can anyone give me a speedy recap as well?

Is Ireland open?
>>
>>870964
Actually scratch that, I'd rather have Finland if possible.
>>
>>870968
Course! I'll addyou to Discord when I can!
>>870860
Oh shit!
>>869355
This topic of military power is brought up in a meeting. They agree to raise spending an recruit more troops, but they look at your minister as if he's crazy when 8 million is uttered.

The US and USSR meet with you. While the US is happy to offer you official NATO membership and some military assistance for the mere price of being allowed to build nuclear silos in the country near the Russian border, the Russians offer you Warsaw pact membership, full occupation of your land, some of Turkish Armenia, and that they have some seats in your government. Your advisors unanimously agree that the US deal is the way to go, with even talk of moving to Greece or Germany if you side with Russia.

Also parliament passes the Modernization act to help create infrastructure, that same week, a new bridge in Istanbul begins construction.
>>
>>871057
I meant they want Turkish Armenia. Didn't specify
>>
>>871057
Full occupation of my land as in how? Annexation or military base/air-fields/ect?
>>
>>871057
Sounds good, never used Discord before, any info I need to give ya for it? Also, about that catch-up...
>>
>>871196
You'll be puppeted with occupation of military bases and government buildings.
Essentially East Germany OTL.
>>
Romania's biggest asset is our food production. It's something the USSR actually wants from us, so gives us a degree of leverage. As such, reform and expansion of this is vital to maintaining Romanian interests and autonomy. There are three ways we will attempt to boost our agriculture.

>Water.
Improve irrigation systems. We have plenty of water from major rivers and mountains, we need to make sure it gets to all the farmland in sufficient quantities.

>Tractors.
The state should begin the construction of tractor factories. We have plenty of metals and petroleum, and it's a good starting point for an automotive industry as well.

>Fertilisers.
Modern fertilisers aren't yet used in rural Romania, and any used in more developed regions is expensive and imported. Domestic production would increase supply and bring down costs, as well as create employment in the factories.
>>
>>872011
You start creating workshops for agricultural and industrial equipment, as well as develop a new fertilizer and pesticide to increase food output, which predictions say the coming fall of 1951 will yield 20% more food.
However, the soviet deals buckle when you ask for more autonomy from the pact in exchange for more food. The Russians claim they got gyped by the deals and don't accept any extra food, ignoring food shortages from WW2 that are still sending shockwaves around the Soviet Union. Blyat.
>>
>>871057
>Bring the USA/Nato in however making sure British and America pay well and rent the land they plan on putting NUKES on.

>see what type of army/navy/aircraft they are willing to sell us with the discount.

>See how much it'd cost for a nation wide overhaul of infrastructure and surveys for untouched goods

>Find out how many men the military they 'think' they can bring in and put into schools a proper class for military training nation wide.

>Increase education budget by 50%
>>
>>874007
They agree to pay 400 modern (2016) USD per square mile they use, as well as agreeing to sell you Fletcher class Destroyers at 60 million bucks a pop, with first 2 being free.

The price for infrastructure comes in at 400 million dollars.

Education will be 30% more efficient now, especially since they will be able to afford blackboards and chairs now instead of old benches.
>>
>>874035
>18 million workers earning 1,400 GDP capita
> 25,200.000 yearly treasury.

>Spend the 400Million on the infrastructure

>Buy 8 more Fletcher Class Destroyers at a total cost of 480Million, The 2 free ones not counted

>Ask how much land the Americans/Nato would like to rent for that much money.

>See about getting more spies/various illegal means and contacting groups inside other nations nearby that hate their governments.

>880 million spent this turn
>>
>>874405
Well, true, but you may not need to spend it all now. Also I can lower the price for Infrastructure.
100 million, with assistance from NATO. Bringing it to 75,000,000
>>
>>874453
Honestly its fine as is. Its just money that flows right back into my peoples pocket. This will be a Turkish project, even if we gotta PAY for the industry to start up!
>>
>Current cash reserves?

This for Finland as well. Also, any events I should be aware of?
>>
>>874918
Did you join our Discord?
I'll probably tell you later though, I'm tired.
>>
>>874940
Idk how to, never used it before. Called something?
>>
>>874978
It's free. Sign up then I can help more
https://discordapp.com/
>>
>>875012
Well I did, but I need an invite link, right?
>>
>>875054
yep
https://discord.gg/PnDgk
Well I'm going to sleep, see you later.
>>
>>875067
Cheers bud, sleep tight!
>>
>>875084
Night
<3
>>
Increase military personnel by a further 37,500, with budget increases to match. Begin military drills in Jokkmokk and Kiruna. Begin to increase the navy with landing crafts for 100.000 men and commissions three new submarines.

Continue to press the Finns to negotiate over our claim on Åland.
>>
>>875673
Finland is willing to discuss further mutual cooperation if such cooperation includes military training and alliance aid.
>>
>>875684
Also Finland is signing off for the night. If anyone wants to give any info/anything then let me know by the morning and I'll have checked the thread again.
>>
>>875673
>>875684
Sweden and Finland face off this monday at Madison Square Garden.
>>
>>875684
It does, and it also involves a referendum on Ålandic ownership. Åland should have the right to decide for itself who rules it.
>>
>>876047>>875742
>>875719
Kek.
>>
>>876379
Results are:
Independence: 25%
Join Sweden: 40%
Remain in Finland: 35%
>>
>>876511
These results are not conclusive for a leaving of Finland, since a majority voted to either stay or go independent.

Nonetheless, Finland is able to discuss this further if a similar referendum would be held in Lappland, due to the high Finn/Sami population that would sure appreciate a reunion with their old mother country.

>Current cash reserves?

Don't think I got that checked yet right?
>>
>Current cash reserves?: I set it to a default. I forget the default though
>Current leading Industry's?: Electronics, perishable goods, some oil, and raw materials
>Any on going trade deals with other nations?: Nope
>How are the nations next door viewing me?: Russians hate you, Norway doesn't have any strong opinion of you, ask Bestur for Sweden
>Current Relations with USA/France/UK and Soviet Union?: Soviets hate you, US likes you, UK likes you, and France likes you.
>Current level of military tech? Rough understanding : Ex soviet shit with some US weapons. Generally mid 40's stuff
>Any spies in other nations? :Mainly in Russia
>Any current RND projects?: None

I want to start talks with Russia about relaxing border patrols, as well as attempting to open talks for more neutral and peaceful times. I also want to send a delegate to the US and UK explaining Finland's tough position, and ambition to remain a neutral, yet firstly an independent country. I want to invest heavily into industry, and specifically electronics.
>>
>>880017
Woops wrong things
I'm still Finland.
>>
>>880017
As you start a meeting with Russia, the ambassador sighs. In mid sentence, he cuts you off and asks if you want to purchase some pre WW2 lands. Namely Karelia.

The british and Americans see your point, and offer a trade deal with reduced tariffs.

On your industry, you begin to fund smaller electronics companies, profits may increase in the future, but current electronics and computers are the size of a fridge and only store 10 MB
>>
OP, is Ireland possible?
>>
>>881764
Yeah, but I have a gut feeling this bread may be kill.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.